Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Mike: Hey Milo, have you seen what our squad has done in the past week. We've been beating people's asses across the fuckin' world... Nah, scratch that. The fuckin' universe!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Milo: Mhmm right right nice, we'll I'll love you two lovebirds alone, I have some serious superhero stuff to do.

"He beamed them away outside his room, shut the door, and headed to the music room flying in, seeing Nate working on composing his own music."

Milo: Hey Nate..we need to talk
Nate: About what?
Milo: THe Alliance..and the X Lords.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 am

"Ivan then shots two more rounds, and takes out both of the zombie's arms, and then another to completely blow up its legs"

Ivan: There...but you're right. We need to blow this place up. Follow me. Given the state of things, aim for the arms and legs. It seems at least that stops them

"Ivan leads Sindus down a corridor with restricted access to try and dodge around the zombie invasion"

---

"Aaron sighs. Suddenly, a force field erects itself around the two, and Victor's armor becomes unresponsive. When he tries to use magic, that too blows up in his face (not literally), seemingly showing a disturbance. Aaron takes off his helmet"

Aaron: Sorry...I was a but to violent. I apologize. Regardless...a barrier is up so all technological devices are jammed, including your armor. Oh and a signal for mystical energy disruption...to a certain degree obviously, I wont pretend my expertize is enough to jam all magic, and I'm sure if you tried you could blow the both of us up. Regardless

"Aaron gets out of the crater"

Aaron: I admit it was rude of me to behave as such, but I am a bit under schedule, so I'll ask again. What dealings did you make with Shawkun? And, just to show my good will, if you answer, I'll tr to pull some strings and make sure Latveria isn't targeted by SHIELD or the SXM...because given the fact Shawkun is now in jail, I doubt any dealings you made with him will protect you in the long run once Milo Ventro comes back. So lets just behave like the businessmen we are...and make a deal.

---

"Meanwhile, Harry is still stuck in the party. Just then, he notices something he wish he hadn't...Solf. Solf himself notices Harry, grins and raises the glass he has with him, signaling Harry's incoming bust"

Harry: Of ALL people that could be at this party...why is this bastard here. Damn I need to get out of here now, but my powers aren't back yet.
...: Why are you here...

"Harry suddenly turns around to find someone else he knows...Hei"

Harry: H-Hei.
Hei: Why are you here July?
Harry: Lets just say women are not to be trusted
Hei: Fair enough.
Harry: Why are you here...also Solf
Hei: I noticed. I was here tracking down Medusa. Word of God says that Chinese intelligence was the one who hired her so I came here. But it ended up like this. Plus Solf is still after me. Seems the Syndicate is still running on some level or another. Only reason we didn't go at it was the sudden alarm...did you have anything to do with that?
Harry: Lets just say Medusa has left the building and there isn't any information worth gathering around here...
Hei: Damn it.
Harry: You have a way out?
Hei: One person escape route unless I change plans. Which by the looks of it I'll have to do. Just be ready. And I'll just assume you're powerless right now
Harry: Good idea...

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 am

Tiffany: Hmmm... MIKE!!! Lets go to the park now. Smile Please.

*Sandra had looked closely at Joe's mind.*

Sandra: James was right, there seems to be nothing done to him. At least nothing done telepathically. No memory wipes, no mental blocks, he looks clean.
Troy: I guess I have no choice then.

*Troy reluctantly extents his hand.*

Troy: Welcome to SXM I guess.

*Joe accepts Troy's hand shake, only for Troy to grip his hand tightly for a second, with a serious look.*

Troy: I'll be watching you.
Sandra: You don't think your over reacting, we use to have Jin of all people on this team.
Troy: And look what happened, he turned around and betrayed us.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:05 pm

"Milo had generated a Monster, and was drinking it, the energy drink keeping him alert as Nate spoke to him."

Milo: So you think I should tone down my heroric activities? Nate? I'm the strongest man on the earth.
Nate: Right, well I'm only telling you what I know, what you already know, no doubt you can read all of our minds, even our thoughts before we think them, right?
Milo: Yes your thoughts from the past, present, and future even the previous generations, and of generations not yet to come. But..while I took the nuclear weapons Carl confronted me, I couldn't act that way to my friends, but then,,
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 am

Sandra: Well, since you guys are here, you want to, stick around for a while. I find we don't, you know, just hang out as much as we used to.
Katy: Hmm, you have a point don't you. Well, sure, why not.
Joe: That's fine and all, but I'm going to check out the island.
Troy: Hey wait just...

*Troy went to object, but Katy lightly grabbed his arm and shook her head disagreeing.*

Katy: Let him go. Lets just have some fun with friends, like the old days. Joe can't do anything to us by himself anyway.

*Troy reluctantly agrees.*

Troy: Fine, go.

*Joe leaves, as Troy and Katy stays with Sandra and her family.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 pm

"Sindus nods and opens fire on the zombies, but it seems in an even more gruesome nature the Zombies start to regenerate, and Sindus keeps opening fire."

Sindus: Oh damn it what is it

"Meanwhile an explosion went off in the area the Absorbiums were being contained, and Milo appeared with Nate in the facility now blazing with fires, and armed undead opening fire, Milo strained himself to slow down the bullets with Teleknesis, and Nate grabbed him rushing him over to an area the fire had not yet go into a hallway,."

Nate: The HELL?!
Milo: I..I don't know, my body took control, we just warped here, and my powers felt weak for a moment, I don't get this, but we need to get out here, this place is like friggin KRytponite to me.
"Victor step forwards unaffected by Aaron's armor disabling technology, being far above such trickery, and generates magical energy, and sends out sparks and smiled."

Victor: Trust me Mr. Stark you have no technology capable of disabling me, especially the more mystical advantages I have at my disposal, so let's stop playing with toys, Grade School is behind us. As for your said ability to pull strings, do you think I'm an idiot? My death was only because I was caught off guard, and a bit bored with living at the time, I realized life has eternal splendors. Now then, I do not wish to converse with you, my business with others is NONe of your concern, nor information you will achieve. I will warn you one time because I'm in a gracious mood that the threat to Latveria is minimal, leave now or I'll utterly decimate you, and turn you into scrap metal.

"Throughout his entire speech he was calm. Then he paused, he needed some form of entertainment, he made two glasses of wine appear, and sipped his own."

Victor: Don't worry there not poisoned, I aided Shawkun in gaining a massive boost in power, but why does this boost of power interest you?

Last edited by Chulance on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:07 pm

*Mike chuckled at Tiffany's silliness before crouching down.*

Mike: Come on. Let's go.

---------------------------------

Lilith... Kosmos let the name echo through his mind as he led her hand off his shoulder, indicating that he needed no help from her. He didn't allow his eyes to meet hers though. Her enchantment had been too much before, and he wouldn't allow it to strike him so soon. His armor felt heavy on his body at first, but he managed to get himself back up.

"Lilith... What is it that you are combating me with?" Kosmos said as his eyes looked toward hers with powerful enchanting gaze. He was attempting to use her power against her, to see what would happen. Unfortunately, he was was staring face to face with her, trying to fight back the urge to pull his helmet off and embrace her.

---------------------------------

*Terrell is eating chicken on the couch between Darrius and Riya while watching the news.*

Terrell: Damn, you guys wanna head to Latveria?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Aaron: It interest me because if injured Milo Ventro...and I need that to happen one more time. Although I need to get Shawkun under..."management" somehow before I do so despite everything...I don't want my friends getting hurt, and Milo is no exception

"Aaron says, and it seems that the normally somewhat joke cracking millionaire is singing the same tune of threat and destruction Doom would sing. And for someone that's been singing the tune for the larger part of his adult life...Victor realizes this"

-----

"Ivankov is shooting his way using the same method. Arms and legs taken down and move out fast before. However, the two run into a rather large group of them, so they dodge into the science wing, where they find Lorn, wielding a pair of plasma pistols, almost shooting their heads off"

Lorn: Don't scare me like that Ivankov!
Ivan: Can it Lorn! We need to get to the security station and nuke this place with Athens!
Lorn: Easier said than done! Follow me, I think there's a terminal I can hack nearby
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Victor: Ah Milo Ventro, he is the only threat to Latveria, or at least the most powerful one. The one thing I miss about the previous generation was Ventro's absence, anyway, he absorbed something called the Soul of the Universe, I wanted his help to gai ncontrol of Latveria, I don't have much information about the power itself, most of it is gone during Ventro's decimation of my kingdom. What I can say is it's pointless only someone like Shawkun can manifest the power.
Darius: I think the others can handle this, I wanna eat more of yo girl's chicken! She can cook!
Riya: "Giggles" thanks Darrius! My mom taught me how! Are you gonna eat any of the fried corn Terry?
"Meanwhile a power surge takes place, and the entire area goes black, as a man appeared looking down at them, this was none other then Zed, Milo's greatest friend, another man an African American, Basquat is holding a knife, and more humanoid energy beings appear, the Absorbiums are free."

Zed: Enough of this foolish..humans..insulting us, we are destined for Multiversal union, you are primates, savagages determined to harm and riuin what you don't understand
Basquat: Aka yall bitches is fucked.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Aaron: I see...alright then. Thank you for your help. I'll try to get the SXM off your back. Trust me...you'll need it. Just don't expect it to last long...my own word wont be worth much in a few days.

"Aaron disengages his armor, and turns back, walking into his jet while giving Victor a wave with his back turned"

----

Ivankov: Well damn it...Lorn.
Lorn: Just down the hall
Ivankov: Sindus. Get Lorn to the place we discussed "cocks shotgun"...I'll engage in "diplomatic talk" with our friends here

"Sindus and Lorn run while Ivan takes a shot at the two absorbiums"

----

"Meanwhile, Dale is at Amber's house, still recovering. Amber, Keeth (and an occasional visiting Zelretch) keeping him company. It's daytime, when there's a ring on the doorbell"

Amber: Wha...Keeth...could you get that. I'm handling dinner

"And in the kitchen she was, making that night's dinner"

---

"Hei is seen at the corner of a room. It seemed that the Chinese Intelligence had brought in"

Harry: Telepths...this just keeps getting worst

"Just then, a window breaks...a smoke grenade had been launched into the room and the panic is instant. Harry and Hei react instantly, with Hei throwing his trusted wires towards one of the telapths and electrocuting him, and Harry throwing a nearby knife right into the throat of another. However, another person who reacted instantly was Solf, as Hei has to dodge a spray of blood that nearly hits him"

Solf: Well well well...here we are again. The eternal dance of death. I see you've become much more willing to deal the finishing blows July. It warms my heart to see a spy finally reach the final level of thei-

"Before Solf can finish, he takes notice right at the last second of a red dot on his shoulder, and ducks, getting shot right above his heart by a sniper. Across the street, we see Huang ejecting the empty shell from a Dragunov"

Huang: (said in russian)

"Back in the room"

Hei: July! Lets go
Harry: Don't need to tell me twice
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Victor: My My, this generation is so different, IK wonder if I will be able to conquer it with Ventro in my path.
"The Bullets lost there kinetic energy, Basqat moved over to Ivankov overpowering him, putting a knife to his neck, he slams against a wall, as more Absorbiums gather together, and in a flash they vanish, and the power is returned, the Zombies vanish, as they reappear inside Oliver Morris's mansion, he's currently out with the New Avengers, Zed looks around, walking around he observes."

Zed: hmm..the Morris's there gone, how we are back, Death itself is will hound us, the Morris's I can sense there connection is gone, they have passed
Kayli: NO HOW HAS THIS COE T OBE
Bruno: It happened Kalyi, I ain't tryniog to be mean but get ove rit, were back, Reaper trying to take us out, no doubt he going be coming at us scyth swinging we need to find a way to regain our full connection
Kilya: Do not be mean to my sister, but Zed, Bruno, the others are right
Kayli: "Tear" Right.
Glocker: I WANNA CRUSH THE KILLERS NOW~?
Zed: There long since deceased, trust me, we must move on towards our task, of global Union, remember the falleno ne's who did not make this revival such as Molito, we will be VICTORS!

"With that they cheered, and moved about splitting apart to search the mansion for information, checking True power to see if people were coming."
"Meanwhile in Cerebro several people were on the ground on Genosha near death, as Death herself the entity walked into the area confronting James, her scyth in his hand."

Death: tell me..are you Psyche...of the Shadow X Men.
Keeth: Got it.

"Rushes to the door, and opens it."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Terrell: Aight, we won't go, but what the fuck we gonna do? I could make Mike look like a fool, but I can't be cock blockin'

*Terrell puts down the piece of chicken before going for the fried corn.*

Terrell: Of course baby. *takes a bite* Damn! This shit is good. The SXM just lost a key member.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 pm

James: Yes...I am...and you are?

"James is trying to get something out of the person in front of him...but can't read anything at all. He can read people around Genosha falling ill, and he himself is starting to feel weak"

---

"As the power returns, Lorn and Sindus double track back to find Ivankov with a knife to his neck. They quickly run to him, with Ivankov barely concious"

Lorn: Ivan!
Ivankov: You're in...charge...find...find them

"He can barely talk, and passes out from blood loss, as Lorn is trying to stop the bleeding"

Lorn: Sindus! See if there's anyone still alive in the base. Contact medical support on the ODP Athens. We need a medical crew here now!

----

"In front of the door is a familiar face...Natasha"

Natasha: Excuse me...is this the residence of Amber Parker?

----

"Harry and Hei have managed to escape in the confusion, and as they're running down the street, suddenly, a car pulls over by their side...driven by Huang"

Huang:

"Harry and Hei get in the car and drive off"

Hei:
Harry:
Hei:
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:07 pm

*Tiffany is still with Mike.*

Tiffany: Hey do you climb much?

*Katy and Troy are still talking with Sandra, Dave and Abby. While Joe has ventured elsewhere. Joe is one to quickly notice something out of the ordinary, yet not realizing it to be Death's presence at Genosha.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 pm

*Mike turned his head to answer Tiffany who was now carrying on his back.*

Mike: On buildings sometimes... Why?

--------------------------------------

*Terrell finishes his food and washes his own dishes before giving Riya a kiss.*

Terrell: I gotta head out. Take turns patrolling.

*Terrell converts into light and suddenly flies through a window and leaves the Earth's atmosphere.*

Terrell: You sure this'll be good?

Union: Yes.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Tiffany: I like tree climbing... makes for good pouncing locations... plus it's fun. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 pm

*Mike laughs before making a strange face.*

Mike: You're a weird girl, you know that right? *spots the park along with a tall tree.* You wanna climb that one? I'll race you.

*Mike grips onto Tiffany's legs.*

Mike: Or I could carry you up

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Tiffany: Hey I never been carried up a tree, I wanna do it, carry carry!!

*Tiffany seemed to be having fun with Mike, and everything seemed to add to her excitement, even tree climbing, hell, she was having fun just riding Mike around.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Death: Good then James I need your help..I am the cosmic entity Death, aned I was attacked, during an outburst that caused a massive amount of chaos, superhumans lost control of there abilities, magic had the wrong effects, and so on. One of them struck me down, drained me of the majority of my cosmic power..yes..me Death was attacked..I..I was surprised such a massive power, it seems my very presence is ruining the atmosphere, I apologize, we need to track down Sancho Yagami, his power is out of control, due to the damage to me, he's killing people.
Sindus: GOT IT!

"Runs off."
Keeth: Uuh..yea..hey..look..You look..um..this isn't a Booty Call right? If it is, I'm not the caller, I swear..I think it's my friend Dale.
"Dave falls to the ground."

Dave: D..damn you feel something strange..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Troy: Now that you mention it Dave, I have have been feeling strange... like I'm being drained of something.
Katy: Hmm, I've felt it to.

*Abby merely nods, Sandra knelled down to check on Dave.*

Sandra: Great... what can it be this time?

*The effect getting heavier on Joe, he created a portal that swallowed him bring him back to Sandra's, he stumbled out.*

Joe: You guys feeling this?

*All except Sandra seemed somewhat surprised, and nods in agreement.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Dave: dang it..this is bad..I feel weaker..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm

James: Sancho...Kira? I'll see what I can do. It would be helpful if you could withdraw and monitor this from afar to prevent damage to Genosha

---

"Lorn manages to somehow stop the bleeding. Either sheer luck or perhaps mercy, the artery hadn't been cut"

Lorn: You lucky bastard...you might just live...

----

Natasha: Dale's is dead...but those words just confirmed that by sources haven't gone loony. I'm just here to see if he really is okay. I was kind of using his apartment without paying rent...

"Natasha lets herself in, and starts to poke around for Dale"

"She's suddenly met face to face with Amber

Amber. Huh...
Natasha: Pleasure...you must be Dale's sister
Amber: And you are?
Natasha: Just a friend. I heard wind he wasn't really dead
Amber: My brother was never dead
Natasha: I know Dale is Spiderman. So...where is he?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Sandra: James, Yama, have you guys taken note of what's going on. People are falling weak, anyone have a lead on the cause of these events?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 am

Death: I assume so yes, there powers out of control, lives are ending, and at the same time in various locations the dead are rising, your people are calling it the Zombie Apocalypse. Monitor from afar..I was drained of the majority of my cosmic powers, but it seems my presence still causes a negative reaction from the living, I wonder with this drainage..maybe I can do some things with that fellow Deadpool I'm sure he misses me.

"She grabs her scyth, and vanishes reappearing in the sky watching Genosha, and groans, not wanting to waste the remnants of her cosmic energy, she flies to the waters, and forms a raft, and sits."

Death: I suppose now I wait..for the Shadow X Men to act.
Keeth: Hmm..a friend, so this isn't a..ah nvm, he's in there.

"Dale was sitting down at the table waiting for dinner."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next