Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Carl: I know you meant to help Milo, and I don't blame you. But I had to do, what I had to do.

*Carl extends his hand to Milo and they hand shake.*

Carl: I'm pleased we came out with a peaceful solution on this. Your free to go again Milo, I'll keep you updated if something comes up.

*Abby smiles to her little brother.*

Abigail: Hey, you did good. You know, your going to be really strong some day, and be able to create stuff much easier, and use your powers much longer. Smile

*Sandra notices David and Abby are back.*

Sandra: Ah, the kids have returned.

*The two of them arrive near Dave and Sandra, Abby a little confused for a second until seeing Sandra*

Abby: Oh... hello.
Sandra: You kids have fun.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Milo: Alright then Mr. President, and be careful, I have something I want to give you a present.

"Milo telperorted, and returning with a precognitive painting of a man with a cap on covering part of his face, and he fired a gun, and Carl was on the ground a bullet in his chest."

Milo: Someone's going to kill you. Try and identify the killer. It might have to due with that new group the Purists, they have there own religion, anyway, try and find the killer, if you can do that the SXM's telepaths can deal with him, sadly we cannot read the minds of a painting, stay safe Carl.
"david snores."

Dave: Yall wore each other out.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:25 pm

"Harry is seen smoking a cigarette. Beyond the "cool factor", he had somewhat grown to like the taste, albeit he was hardly up to the point of smoking one to many. He glanced at his bed, where Medusa still lay sleeping, naked. And he sighed"

Harry: I get involved with her again and it's going to come back to bite me in the ass...heck I don't even know her real name...

"And despite all that, attraction or otherwise, Harry was compelled to do it anyway"

----

"Meanwhile, we see a private plane land in Latveria. As it lands, and the doors open, Aaron Stark, his hair now groomed and his beard now shaved, and wearing his usual more casual shirt and suit, steps out"

Aaron: Well...this place has grown quite chaotic

"This is Stark's reply to Latveria military surrounding his place"

Aaron: Hardly the welcome I was expecting from the legendary Victor von Doom...I'll make due!

"Few minutes later, Doom is getting a communication about a riot in the same airport as the one Aaron had arrived in"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Carl: Thank you for the warning. I'll tighten security and look into who this person might possibly be.

Abigail: Yea. We had fun though.
Sandra: Guess I'll take him home. We can go around and visit later.
Abigail: Let me take care of him, you two can go out and enjoy yourselves.

*The 4 arrive back at there place, David sleeping on his bed.*

Sandra: You sure?
Abigail: Yea, I like spending time with my little bro.
Sandra: Alright then. Where do you feel like going Dave. To see Yama and Isabel, Katy and Troy, Manny and them?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Milo: Alrighty then.

"He vanished leaving Carl with the painting, he returned to his room in Genosha, and turned on his laptop, heading to Shadow X Men message boards, and logged in as the admin Fusion, and went to post in the Roleplay Section, going to post in the SXM Movie RP, he was playing Milo."

Milo: Ahh I love being me.
"Victor takes a helicopter, landing with two armed security guards, he's wearing an expensive suit, looking around wanting to disover the cause of the riot."

Victor: Stay close to me, I must defend my people.
"Sindus took a limo arriving at a Sword base, and came in, they were experimenting once more on the Absorbiums, during the power outbursts they'd simply returned, he went to meet up with Ivankov, glad they'd been locked up, the story was they gathered nuclear energy, and nearly wiped out another town."

Sindus: Don't need another Odessa Incident. Hello Ivankov, so I see you've managed to round these monsters up? Trust me your doing good there EXTREMLY dangerous.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:52 pm

*Mike gave Tiffany a questioning look before nodding in agreement.*

Mike: Aight. Milo's my homie anyway. How do we get to him though? I can't fly or teleport.... Shit I have bad transportation powers

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm

"We find Ivankov, SWORD director being briefed by a man in a lab coat, obviously a scientist of some field"

Ivan: So they were actually seeping radiation and causing poisoning?
Scientist: Indeed...I hardly understand their physiology yet, but it is remarkable how they function. I have determined they can mimic supernatural or scientific induced powers, such as mutations. How is still beyond my knowledge.
Ivan: A Sindus, do come in I was just discussing the absorbiums.
Scientist: Director...
Ivan: Look doctor Lorn, I know they're "fascinating", but frankly treating these filthy aliens with this much respect is starting to make me impatient. You have 24 hours before a pull the plug on the lab works and I send my men in to personally get the information about WHO and WHAT these things are
Lorn: Understood sir Lousy brute

"The doctor leaves the office, leaving Ivankok with Sindus"

Ivankov: Don't worry, I plan to move them to the Orbital Defense Platforms soon enough. They'll be out of Earth territory and kept safe.

----

"Just as the helicopter is landing, it suddenly gets blow apart by a missile. Victor saves himself by jumping off, but suddenly he meets the attacker face to face. Iron Man...only the armor is gray, and is mounted with several missile launchers and extra weaponry on the shoulders and arms, as well as waist and legs"

Iron man: Hello Victor...we need to have a talk. It's about Shawkun
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:00 pm

*Carl had gathered together the lead security in the White House, and had informed them to tighten security and report anything out of place. He then looked at the painting again and sighs.*

Carl: And someone wants me dead. Well, I still have work to do, killers or not. I just hope I find him, before he finds me.

Tiffany: .... Oh Katy!! You can take us.
Katy: To Milo.
Tiffany: Come on pleeease.
Katy: Alright, fine.

*Katy brings the two inside via her water powers, they reform in the hallway.*

Katy: Milo's room is just down the hall.

*Katy leaves to meet up with Troy, who she left watching Joe.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm

"Milo is still typing on the message board."

Milo: Oh Yea, I type reaaal fast! Very Happy Hmm..discussion about weapons.. I hope I don't become what "I once did..I hope I can stay away from becoming a monster.

"He generated a red bull, and started drinking it."
"Victor smiles."

Victor: Ah Aaron Stark, what a pleasure to meet you? What is it you wish to discuss about that Soul Reaper? I haven't had many encounters with him, the less the better.
Sindus: Alright better, I'd hate for another nuclear incident to occur, many people in that town died from radiation posioning, and more now have radiation poisoning but your people managed to cover it up. I have more information they came to earth many years ago, they murdered several SHIELD agents, some of the people are the murderers, some I'm unfamiliar with, but I believe they have a connection to that terrorist Milo Ventro. Milo Ventro is one of them, my men figured that out before Ventro caused there untimley end. If we can understand there psioholgy and how to weaken them, SWORD may be able to bring down Ventro.

"Suddenly noise was heard, gunfire went off, Sindus received a phone call, he quickly went on the phone, in shock, putting the phone away, and taking out his gun."

Sindus: Alright Ivankov..we've went from exterrestial to the supernatural, there's a zombie invasion in the area, several dead have risen from the ground! SWORD is currently in combat with them, and all electronic systems are down, except my cellphone, and others like it with connections to A specific Government satellite.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm

"Aaron suddenly picks up Doom by the collar and aims one of the shoulder mounted weapons right into his face"

Aaron: Lets dispense the pleasantries. My contacts in SHIELD said you had something to do with Shawkun getting a certain boost of power...and that in turn lead to Milo getting injured. I want to know what you did. Otherwise, they'll be reporting your untimely death in tomorrow's news...understood?

----

Ivankov: Zombies! tsk...this isn't really our turf, but lets take it anyways. Anything I get over that arrogant asshole Near is a victory for me

"Ivankov contacts the field commanders"

Ivankov: This is director Ivankov. Make sure to kill anyone bitten. Aim for the heads if possible. Confirm if we have mystical forces or virus related undead on our hands. I'll be right there

"Ivankov takes out a shotgun from his desk, and cocks it once"

Ivankov: You coming Sindus? Or are you sittin' this one down?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Tiffany entered the room.*

Tiffany: MILO!!

*She ran over and tackled him off the chair, Milo just playing along so it wouldn't simulate Tiffany hitting a brick wall.*

Tiffany: Hey I have a friend for you to meet. Mike, come in. Smile

*There seems to be some tension with Troy, Joe looks more relaxed. Katy walks over sitting by Troy.*

Katy: We should take him to James. You think he's serious?
Troy: Simply put, no.
Joe: Is it so hard to believe I'm just tired of being the bad guy.
Troy: Yes.
Joe: ... *sigh* We're not going to have a good relationship, are we?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

"Victor keeps a pleasant smile as if not even bothered by Aaron grabbing him."

Victor: My My, aren't we violent Mr. Metal Man. My Business with Shawkun is really none of your concern, or anybody else's for that matter, as for Ventro's injuries, well I can't say I've shed any tears, I had nothing to do with them. The only news we will here is the untimely end of a certain nosy CEO who decided to mess with a VERY powerful, and irritated sorcerer, and genius scientist. As I'm saying, leave my turf alone I don't have time to play games with foolish tin men.

"He pushes Aaron back, and dusts his shirt where Aaron grabbed him."
"Zombies meanwhile have overwhelmed the Guards, and now the Guards are Zombies, Sindus grabs his guns, as the electricity goes out, an his phone as well, he groans, holding his gun."

Sindus: Alright I'm not one for field assignments these days, but I feel like sticking witj you, may very well jut save my life so let's go.

"As they walked, a zombie burst in, but it was holding a gun, and opened fire, Sindus fired a shot at the Zombie's knee, but it was unharmed, and he rushed into another section of the hallway."

Sindus: ok..the hell?! Zombies are suppose to be slow, and idiotic! Not be able to utilize guns, and move at regular speeds? What are we dealing with?

"As he says that a massive tremor begins."
"Milo got up, lightly pushing Tiffany off him, and hugging her."

Milo: Ah Mike, nice to meet you man? I'm Milo. So what your joining the Shadow X Men?
"Meanwhile Sancho falls to the ground in immense pain, overwhelemed with cosmic power, as people in the area begin to die, he'd just went to get a dozen donuts from Krispy Kream."

Sancho: AAAHHAAAAHAAH HELP ME GOD DAKMNIT HELP ME!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Tiffany: I would hope so. Smile

*Katy, Troy, and Joe arrive at the Cerebro, Troy still untrusting of their guest.*

Katy: James! You here?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:40 pm

*Mike looks at Milo and then at Tiffany, and then back to Milo.*

Mike: The SXM? You mean this mansion... The job is being on the team of guys that got.... Never mind. The team Terrell merced... Sure, I'll join. but I'm only sticking with Tiffany, and I'm still gonna be considered a member of the Redeemers. That means orders come from Terrell. Aight?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Tiffany: Alright by me. Smile

*She runs over and hugs Mike, then turns back to Milo.*

Tiffany: So anything exciting going on Milo...?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:47 am

“Lilith “she told him her name without a hint of hesitation. She kneeled down beside him, sensing something was wrong with him. The immense sexual tension in the air suddenly vanished. Her mind more clear to the situation. This man was powerful, if it came down to a fight (which it had better not) she would stand no chance. But the connection she’d felt before was still there as well. Tenderly she reached out and touched his shoulder.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 am

Aaron: Victor...I am not in a playing mood!

"Aaron blasts Victor with a repulsor blast that creates a huge crater bellow him, forcing blood straight out of Victor's mouth indicating he's bleeding internally. Aaron descends into the crater and grabs Victor by the colar again"

Aaron: I am going to say this ONE more time. What did you do to Shawkun?

-----

"The zombie is instantly shot in the head, the head blowing up"

Ivan: It seems a good shot to the head still does it "cocks out the round"

"Iva reaches into his desk and pulls out a pair of desert eagles, handing them to Sindus. He then goes into his locker and pulls out a .50 cal sniper and another shotgun, handing the shotgun to Sindus (who puts it on his shoulder) and keeping the sniper for him"

Ivan: Come on...things aren't going well. We need to reach a security station and message SHIELD...god knows asking for their help pisses me off, but I hardly think there's a choice
Sindus: They can not find out about the Absorbiums!
Ivan: Well...you have a better idea?
Sindus: The ODS...blow the lab straight out of the sky
Ivan: Interesting...that should work. Come on, we still need to fight our way to a security station

----

"James is there, and turns to the group. Yama happened to be there as well. It seems the two of them were discussing something"

Yama: Joe?
James: Hello you two...and Joe. Need help?

----

"Meanwhile, we find Harry in his usually suit and Medusa next to him wearing a rather tight fitting dress. They seem to be entering some sort of party"

Harry: Can't we just do this the hero way?
Medusa: No July dear. We do this the intelligent way. I need to catch this man without tipping off to who I am? And the fact that I busted the famous Light Admiral is all over the intelligence world by now, so if you came running in, my name would get thrown around
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:57 am

Joe: Yeah, I'm trying to get Troy off my ass. I'm trying to prove myself a new man here, I have already came to their aid twice.
Troy: That may be. But lets not forget you was so obsessed with Katy, you've tried to kill her most the while I've known you. Now your suddenly "good", what is it you really want with girlfriend huh?

*Katy speaks to James and Yama.*

Katy: They been like this since Joe got here, James can you, dunno, tell if Joe is being truthful. If he's planning something, you can read his mind to find out right?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:39 am

James: He's telling the truth. I can't get anything abnormal out of him...if he is hiding something...chances are someone more powerful than me is helping him
Yamairo: You are paranoid aren't you?
James: Just stating the facts
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Joe: Thank you.
Katy: (to James) Yea but there isn't that many telepathic minds stronger then yours right? I mean, among mutants.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm

James: Just Sandra and Milo. If you want another opinion, feel free...

---

"Meanwhile, back with Harry, the two of them have made their way to an office within the building. Medusa is going through some files"

Harry: Will you hurry up!
Medusa: Calm down will you...

"Medusa finally finds the documents"

Medusa: Found them! These are the proof that the Chinese Intelligence hired me to get the information on you...we give this to MI6, and a justified raid on the PRC suddenly becomes a possibility to be used to keep them in line with British intelligence's plans. And of course the SXM get a say in how said intelligence is used because YOU helped me
Harry: You've explained this before. Lets just get out of here

"Medusa raises her shoulders and walks up to Harry. Before Harry can use his light powers however, she suddenly injects him with a dosage of something that causes him to fall to his knees"

Harry: ouch!
Medusa: Sorry dear...must be off...I'd hurry if you don't want them to catch after...this

"Medusa then runs and crashes right through the window. Harry runs out just in time to see her grab hold of a nearby ledge and make he way along the building. He tries to follow her...but can't shift to light"

Harry: Oh...fucking...great
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Troy: Alright, lets go then.
Joe: You really want me to be hiding something do you?
Troy: All I want, is to be certain, given the past we have with you.
Katy: Well thanks for the help James, we'll get a double opinion to be certain.

*Katy, Troy, and Joe disappear into mist.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:27 pm

James: "sigh"...Yama?
Yamairo: It's possible he's trying to get on the right track. Spike did heavily alter him. How much he altered him back is what we should determine. About Troy's suspicious, maybe he doesn't realize it, but it's likely jealousy more than anything else...
James: I figured...

----

"Harry is seen back at the party, where the doors have been locked down. His powers still haven't returned, and at this point he seems pretty much screwed"

Harry: Great...lets just hope there isn't anything incriminating...I made sure to dust the room, but if they figure out another way to zone me out.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 pm

*The 3 arrive outside Sandra's place.*

Katy: Alright then.

*Troy glances to Joe.*

Troy: Nervous?
Joe: No, why would I be?

*They quickly get greeted at the door by Dave.*

Katy: Dave, nice to see you, is Sandra here?
Dave: Of course... why is he (Joe) here?
Joe: Starting a new life my friend.
Troy: We've been to James who confirmed it, but I want it double confirmed.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Milo: Nothing just chilling out, nothing's going on, just dealt with some political issues involving some politicians but that's a boring story.
"Victor was unarmed as he easily deflected the repulsor blast with ease, and is completely unharmed, and as Aaron comes over to him, he summons a magical field repelling Aaron sending him flying into the crater his deflected repulsor beam caused, and the armor came around Victor, his organic armor, he smiled, he gathered electric energy."

Victor: Ah Ah Mr. Stark, the only one who is playing games is you with your mechanical trickery, that does not even come CLOSE to my level of expertise. Please if you do not wish to be hurt, I advise you leave leave NOW.

"Throughout his speech despite his emphasized words he remained calm."
"The Zombie that Ivan shot is infact unarmed, leading them to wonder if it's a real zombie, suddenly a hail of gunfire is unleashed on them, Sindus grabs opens fire as an armed zombie attacks them, the zombie immune to there attacks, even being shot, the now is now headless, and still firing, Sinus finally shoots his hands off, and the zombie charges.

Sindus: That is insane! These Zombies not even head shots will finish them, and there fast, intelligent, senses above us, we need to nuke the entire area! Forget the Absorbiums, we don't need information on threats, we need them eliminated."

"Sindus fires at the zombie's feet to further decapacitate the supernatural creature, as more armed zombies open fire, and hails of bullet-fire area all around the SWORD base."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next