Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Carl: As a political figure head, I have to agree. I know Ventro had only good intentions, but the fact was he just did it. He didn't consult us he just took the liberty into his own hands.
Richard: They wanted to control mutants, I wanted to grant them freedom, using the acts in a emergency case only.
Carl: I still have my doubts, it's best to leave it in the past. It's been done, and resulted badly.

*Carl remains silent for the moment.*

Carl: I have contact to the SXM, if it must be, I'll speak to Ventro about returning the WMD's.
Richard: And if he doesn't? You must have consequences.
Carl: Ventro might have to be brought in for crimes against military government forces.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Nate: Right but in the Alliance's future, he was dangerous. He supposly was so obsessed with justice he restrained them, now the future has many variables..but it seems no matter what..the end result seems similar, it's like a combination of the various alternate future's is the "Real" Future. I don't want to take action, but Milo is my BEST friend. Now there's a weapon Jorgan has that can take him down, if he goes to far, we might be forced to use it against him, maybe we can then set up some telepathic blocks in his powers for a while to calm him down?
"Using the vectors she literally cuts the magical energy forming them ,dissipating them, David claps it was impressive."

David: WOW! Abby so cool!
Mozo: What of smaller countries! How will they defend themselves! Imperalism will be on the rise once more, without the threat of nuclear weapons! Fools! War will reign! We must prevent it!
Afansas: Mozo you speak of..peace, yet you continue to speak of nuclear weaponry being the key, maybe Carl is right, he is a fellow human being as we all are, my friend. Our goal should be peace. You are a frined of mine, all of you are my dear friends, and together we will make the United Nations, we can make the world one global village. Ventro is very powerful...and waging a war with a being of that magnitude is pointless..but his actions are..quite scary, what more will he do to us/ He comes in peace, but absolute power corrupts absolutely!
Mozo: Hence we need a method to defend ourselves! Weapons capable of combating these mutants! Weapons that harness anti mugen! And regardless of my feelings towards mutants, even I...must say they have contributed to China's growth! Such acts that cause civil war will do us no good! This isn't a war against mutants, this is not an anti mutant movement. This is an act to deal with Milo Ventro's time.
Afansas: Of course this isn't an act of mutants, otherwise me and Carl would not be here. As you know, I myself am a mutant as well. I've decided this is the perfect time to reveal it to the general public. Mutants have made there peace, I believe me AND Carl should contact Ventro showing not only the alliance between mutants and humanity, but also between countries.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 pm

James: Nate...I doubt anyone on this Earth can put blocks on Milo at this point...except maybe

"James goes silent as he ponders something"

----

Leon: Alright then chaps, that seems to be that. I'm sure mister Ventro will be cooperative. He is a reasonable fellow after all, and very cordial

---

Me: Well that ended...nicely. I was expecting something worse
Rachel: I'm not ever going to try and see what comes next...sometimes knowing does me no good
Stella: That's odd...why would
Rachel: Because knowing and not being able to do anything is worse Stella dear...
Me: Did you just call her
Rachel: Mention it again and it is the last thing you mention
Me: ;_;

-----

"Harry gets up"

Harry: Alright then. We got a deal. Now can you leave?
Medusa: Hasty aren't we? I figured you'd be nicer to me...what with me being an extremely attractive women almost naked in your house "smile"

"She grabs Harry by the collar and pushes him back on the couch before putting herself on top of him, and breathing into his ear."

Medusa: After all...I don't mind mixing business with pleasure
Harry: A screw it

"Harry starts to kiss her passionately"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Abigail: I... I did it... wow...

Carl: That seems to settle it then. Till the next meeting, I hope you all have the best of luck, that is unless anyone has any other concerns to bring up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:14 pm

*Mike listened to Tiffany's words before smiling. He made a face as if he was thinking, but he was actually seeing if Terrell had some input. It seemed that Terrell had finished his cruel fun that Mike actually got something out of.*

Mike: You're right. If I think you're hot, I should be able to just say it. I'm gonna be like NIKE and "Just Do It."

*Mike looks down at his ice cream that seemed to take on a glossy texture. He had been so unfocused, he let his ice cream melt in his hand. He quickly used his ability to drain the thermal energy around the cone. He watched as the cone got colder.*

Mike: Better. What made you come to Genosha anyway? Do they invite you, or did you fill out an application?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Tiffany: Tesla saved my life. I was captured by a bad man, she and Chulance got me out. So, I just followed them around and ended up here. Smile

*Tiffany licked her ice cream again.*

Tiffany: Lets go see what the others are up to. Smile

*Without waiting for a reply, she ran off towards the Genosha mansion.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:33 pm

*Mike sighed when Tiffany ran out the store. He took a huge chunk off of his ice cream before shivering and wincing from the ice cream being too cold.*

Mike: More running..?

*Mike exited the store quickly, and watched Tiffany head toward the direction of the mansion. Mike smiled with delight.*

Mike: Maybe I can really get this job. I bet the manager was pretty mad when I just left. Hmm... Maybe Diamo told him how I saved her.

*He gave his ice cream one last lick, before throwing it out and running after Tiffany. He didn't even think a man dressed up like he was from Men in Black chasing one of the SXM would look alarming.*

-------------------------

*Terrell faded into the kitchen of the apartment suite.*

Terrell: Mmmm! That chicken smelling good! Is it done yet?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 pm

*Katy was on to of the mansion looking down when she noticed Tiffany running and a man in a black suit running after her.*

Katy: What the...

*Katy disappeared into mist. Mike is suddenly struck by a water blast knocking him to the ground as Katy arrives at the scene.*

Katy: Hey, who are you? Wha...

*Before she could finish Tiffany came from behind and jumped Katy, knocking her down.*

Tiffany: Katy!! Smile
Katy: Tiffany... wh...
Tiffany: Oh right... that's Mike.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Lilith wasnt phased at all when Kosmos lifted her up with telekinesis and applied pressure. She’d had sex with telekinetic before. But the longer she was around him the more she felt drawn to him. She was barely able to keep from throwing herself at him, tearing that wretched armor away and reaping the sweet pleasure of his body. But she also couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. “I know the feeling “she confided “Prior to finding my current companions. I wandered around aimlessly not really knowing who I was or what I really wanted “it was true. Sure, she had a job and all the sex she wanted, or needed. But who was she past all that? Just some whore willing and able for any man, woman, or whatever had sexual capabilities. She thought back to all the couples who had come to her. Their problems were most of the time superficial and easy enough to disconcern.

Even when she worked her spell and seduced the husbands, they would immediately run back to their woman, the betrayal in their eyes being washed away by the desire to get back to the ones who truly held her heart and that left her unbearably empty. “Even now, for whatever reason I feel better in the company of others, friends? “Even if they did try to kill each other half the time. Those in Abyss viewed themselves as a family of sorts “Your purpose is what you want to make of it. If you don’t know what it is, then I’d be happy to help you discover it “she smiled warmly, more sincere then she could remember in the longest time.

Stein pulled the moving van into the hospitals parking lot. His connection in the hospital had just informed him that a new shipment of “supplies “had jus come in. Stein immediately headed out, dragging Crimson Shinigami with him for kicks. Stein hopped out of the car and headed for the back door. He knocked three times before someone answered. It was a short stout man in his early fifties. His hair still held a deep luster of youth in his black curls. He wore the coat of a doctor, though he wasn’t one exactly.

“Ah, dear doctor Stein, I see you received my message “he beckoned Stein inside and led him to a little cut off room where the hospital stored its supplies.

“Of course I did Barty; I can’t wait to see what you’ve got for me this time “

Barty pull one of the shelves away the wall and revealed a secret compartment. Pulling it opened he pulled out a series of jars. Inside of them were organs of all shapes and sizes, hearts, spleens, kidney’s, brains. Jars containing blood and bone marrow. Stein stooped over to give each a good look over “I get the feeling these aren’t human samples “

Barty smiled, revealing his shark-like teeth “not exactly, the usual price? “

Stein nodded and pulled out a wad of bills. Together they boxed up all the jars and began taking them out to the van.

“That’s far enough! “

Richard Turner, the head doctor of the hospital was barring there path. He was not an imposing man, but with most of the hospitals security staff surrounding him.

“I’ve suspected for the longest time about your activities within the hospital. But I lacked any evidence, until now. Mr. Sanchez you are under arrest! “

Barty rolled his eyes “Last time I checked a doctor doesn’t have the authority to arrest anyone, now kindly move out of our way “

Richard glared “In this hospital, what I say goes! “

“Quite the god-complex on this one “Stein commented. Barty nodded in agreement.

“Yes, yes that’s nice but we really must be on our way. Besides I daresay you won’t need to worry about my villainy anymore, i've grown oh so tired of this place. I won’t stay a second longer “

Richard snapped his fingers and all of the security personnel took aim. Stein cocked his head to the side “It seems you won’t let us leave without conflict. Oh well, if you would be so kind “

Crimson Shinigami stepped around Stein and Barty and stood in front of them. Two swords gripped in his hands. One a long sword with the light red handle, a chain with a snakehead was attached at the end. The second sword was a little short but just as slender, unlike the other one, its blade was jet black or so it appeared. The hand was no less dark.

The guards starred at the blank faced man before them. Unsure of what to do. No way could his swords match their guns. A low beating sound began to echo through the hospital, it was faint at first, but soon grew and grew until the whole building could hear and feel a giant heart beating.

Richard grew pail and clutched his chest in fear “W-What is this!? “

“Blooood, they want it so much, feast and bathe in it “

A wet gurgling voice echoed through everyone. No sound was being directed at their ears. However, from their bodies, the very blood was conveying Crimson Shinigami’s intent.

“Make it flow out, cut, stab, slash, carve it all out “

The guards, completely, completely terrified, began opening fire but Crimson Shinigami reacted instant. He cut through the hail of bullet with useable, fluid movements. He charged forward and ran right through them. He paused and a pregnant moment went by, everyone was frozen. Then one guards head fell from his body and landed on the ground with a loud thud. Instantly all of the guards were cut away to no nothing, their blood splattering everywhere but Crimson Shinigami’s body.

Barty whistled, “Shit, kid’s good “

Stein nodded “Yep, that’s our little sword god “

Stein and Barty continued walking and soon they’d loaded up the van with not only Stein’s purchases but quite a lot of the hospitals equipment. Meanwhile Crimson Shinigami was standing to the side; the blood he’d collected earlier was pooled around him like a cloak. He starred up at the building, his expression unreable.

“No, this fucking monster killed my wife, all her blood, it left her. Kill it! kill it now!! “

The voice in his head invoked a bone deep hatred. His eyes fill over with blood and poured out. Swinging his swords, Crimson Shinigai jumped up and scaled straight the building, he pushed back and jumped away. He swung the Kusanagi blade and cleaved the building in half from top to bottom. He spun and landed on top of the van as Stein pulled away. He whistled a little tune as the building began to collapse. Crimson Shinigami sat cross legged and closed his eyes.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Nate: I see your point.wait maybe..maybe who? Sometimes I wish I was the telepath. There has to be some way to block him, he's still a mutant right?
David: Course you did, your vectors aren't of our dimension, magic, psioninc energy, even the life force. Your vectors can damage, cutting life force cut how much time someone has left to live, psioninc energy dissipate psioninc attacks, and defenses, magic deal with powerful spells, and so on. Since were 'here', we have plenty of time to learn, but we don't have to learn it ALl at once.
"With the meeting over, Milo changed to AMC, warming up his popcorn via some thermal energy, he conitnued to watch the movie smiling."

Milo: Oh helll yea! I love e some LOTTERY TICKET! this movie is fly, Ice Cube know he can god damn movies!
"Sindus had made his way to Desmond's main church in New York, where services were being held believes in Purism twisted biblical scripture turned towards humanity, and very popular after the literal demon invasion only weeks ago, he moved in after the servive speaking with Desmond."

Desmond: You can spread the message of Purism on a global scale?
Sindus: Yes it is the only way to combat Mutants, the Nephalim as you call them. ONly Our Lord Jesus Christ has the power to destroy these abombinations
Desmond: Thank you Governerner, together we will be blessed in our mission to annhilate evil.
Sindus: I agree, I'll start by spreading your youtube messages, and getting your original accounts back.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Abigail: How do you know so much about this while being so young? Smile It is interesting to learn though.

*Carl and Afansas stepped outside where limo's was seen.*

Carl: So you've decided to come with me to see Ventro. It's actually a slight relieve hearing I'm not the only mutant in high control of a nation. Have your limo driver follow mine back to the White House.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 pm

David: I'm a living mass of psioninc energy, I learned alot, plus..I met people, who knew alot, not th enicest guys but they were infromative.
Afansas: Will do Carl, truth be told I'm glad to be in the states again, I've always loved visiting the Americas.

"He made his way into the limo."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Abigail: I see. Well it's just nice having you around kid. Since we're alone though, can I ask, truthfully, how do you feel about your mother? I know you had a demonic essence before, and that there is a strong family bond between you two, being mother and child. But you kept all your original memories right... do you... still blame her for what happened?

I'm not trying to say she's a bad person, she loves you dearly and went through extreme lengths to get you back, even risking herself to eternal damnation, and try to at least somewhat mend the mistakes she made. I'm just curious, how you feel?

Carl: Well hopefully this will be another memorable trip, in a good way of course.

*They get into their limo's, and leave the parking area toward the White House.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:53 pm

*Mike gets up immediately, wanting to strike, but Tiffany seemed to have taken care of the girl whose name happen to be Katy. He brushed off his pants as he frowned.*

Mike: Thanks. Now I'm wet and dirty. You're lucky I won't tell you're manager. Damn, there's nothing but girls on this island.

------------------------------------------------

Kosmos listened to Lilith, her voice being clear at first, but he soon found his attention solely focused on her. What was she doing that was so mesmerizing? He thoughts of pinning her to a wall, but strong sexual thoughts came after. He wanted the wicked thoughts to end... and they did. Everything seemed to go black as he blankly stood before Lilith. He felt a heavy feeling in his body before collapsing to the ground. another flashback had come to him. This one was darker than the last. He watched himself tear innocents apart and decimate communities of people while having others watch in fear.

These visions replayed through his mind until he managed to fight himself back to reality. With some effort, Kosmos got up on his hands and knees.

"If you wish to help me, I need to at least know your name." Kosmos said with a new tone in his voice. It was... darker.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 pm

David: Hmm mI don't know..I don't have anywhere else to go..with my essence gone, the demonic one, I don't know. I mean I'm still mad about being in hell, but I don't have demonic energies surging through me anymore. I know she got me out, and the others, I know she loves me..but imagine someone got you put in hell, It's the Void's fault..I know it's a mistake, and I forgave them..but imagine someone made a mistake, and because of that mistake you spent 11 years in hell.

"David couldn't be mad, his family had come from him, but he'd never forget his experience in hell, but with the demonic essense gotten the hellish memories were like watching a horror movie."
"Once they arrive at the white house, Afansas comes out, walking with two security guards heading over to Carl, both guards hlding guns,."

Afansas: now what Mr. President, or may we drop the formalities, and we can address each other as Carl, and Afansas?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:21 pm

*Katy turns to water vapors and reappears standing.*

Katy: I seen you chasing the girl from the rooftop above. Who are you?
Tiffany: He's my date. Smile
Katy: Wha...

*She looked back at Tiffany in surprise, before composing herself.*

Katy: Your realize we're suppose to use the code names around unfamiliar people right.
Tiffany: Sorry Katy, I forgot... Oh, oops.
Katy: *sigh* Forget it, he knows who I am anyway now.

*Back to Mike.*

Katy: So your dating this girl... you got your hands full. Sorry about the attack. It's not every day we see men in black chasing after members of the island, I guess I misunderstood the situation.

*Abby paused, she couldn't even begin to imagine 11 years in hell.*

Abigail: Why, knowing you had the option to do away with it, would you want to keep such hellish memories? I-I just don't think I'd be able to take it, those though would be in my head every time I would close my eyes.

*She walks up and kneels down by David, putting her hand on his shoulder.*

Abigail: You must be one brave little boy. And yes Sandra made some pretty big mistakes, but at least she's trying right. How many people after all... would willingly go to hell. Surely that must show what she would do, out of love for you.

*Abby stands.*

Abigail: But hey, enough of remembering the bad times right, lets focus on the future. Smile

Carl: Please do, I'd like that. Now, it would be time to contact Mr. Ventro. Please, come inside.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 pm

David: Thanks, and while those memories aren't things I love..I learned alot, and I want to have hte power to make sure stuff like that dosen't happen, but I love my family now.

"With that the landscape changed to random park, and he sat down on the swing, he was getting good with psioninc formation despite how draining it was especially materializing it in other minds, or the real world."

David: Where do you want to go."
"Dave had taken Sandra to the movie theatre to see the Shadow X Men movie, being SXM movies, they got in free, and he got some popcorn."

Dave: Glad we finally alone huh? I'm just glad everything is back to normal.
"Afansas follows Carl inside."

Afansas: Ok then, so contact him, I'll be here, and patient.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

*Mike raised an eyebrow before smiling as if everything was blowing up in his face. Was this too fast? Hell no! He was gonna be a man about this. He could handle Tiffany... at least that's what he thought.*

Mike: Yeah, I'm... dating her. My name is Mike, and my bad about the image. Me and Terrell thought it was cool at the time.

*Mike's attire seems to morph and change into black jeans, a red t-shirt, and black and red Jordans.*

Mike: So what were you up to before you jumped me.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 pm

*Abby looked impressed.*

Abigail: Wow your getting good with you Ability David. Hmm, Oh, I know, we're already in a park, how about you just make it winter. We can have some fun in the sun. Smile

Sandra: I agree. David is back, Abby is back, I've discovered I had a brother, and you've stuck by me all this time. We've had problems but, your still here.

*She leaned over and kissed Dave.*

Sandra: Should be use to it, but looking back at before, when I was just... normal, just human... and now. Amazing how much life had changed.

*Carl pics up his phone in his office, contacting SXM.*

Carl: Hello... yes, pass on the word to Milo to come meet me please... thank you.

Katy: Interesting ability you have there. And jumping you, yes I thought someone was after Tiffany here. We may have telepath's, but I'm not one of them. Razz So sorry about the attack Mike.
Tiffany: Hey we should go see Milo!! Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Dave: What? Winter, an the Sun? Even I can't do both at the same time. But I'll do winter first, sine it comes first I think.

"David made it start snowing, and the temperature cooled, andh e made jackets appear on him, and Abby, then focused making hot chocolate, it was starting to drain him, he sipped the hot coco."

David: I like the powers..but I like spending time with my family? So how was life before your abilities came in Abby?
Dave: haha, w4e'll get to see how you were in this movie.

"And with that the movie began, starting with a narrator, and the SXM movie began, Dave eating his popcorn, chattin with Sandra through the movie, when it was over, it was treated witha roaring of clapping, being in the VIP section, they were safe from hoardes of fans."

Dave: I say we grab a refill on the popcorn, and drink and get out of here. What did you think of the movie?
"Milo appears glaring at Afansas."

Milo: Hey Carl..why is THIS bastard here?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Abigail: Before my powers? Oh, hmm, I guess not a lot would happen to pick. I've always been a bit more to shy side, that caused me to be picked on by some bullies. Luckily I had friends to stand up for me... until I killed them all on... that day. *sad face* That's the day my parents disowned me. Um... anyway... yea, I guess I spent a lot of time in the library reading, sports wasn't my thing back then.

Sandra: Seemed pretty enjoyable, how about you?

*They head out to the snack bar to get their popcorn and drinks refilled.*

Carl: Hmm, calm down and put your personal feeling aside. He just so happens to be the Russian president.

*Carl takes a seat.*

Carl: Listen, I've not called you for small talk Milo. There was a meeting of various presidents and prime ministers, including myself representing the United States. Milo, the decision has been made, and you are to return all weapons of mass destruction, or WMD's. Sorry but I could not sway them to let it go. You moved against all governments illegally. I know you have intended good, but the political party does not agree with your actions.

Further more, this is not about mutants in general, this is squarely on your shoulder's Milo.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 pm

David: Hmm I see..sorry to make you bring up bad memories..wasn't trying to get back.
"Dave brings them to the genosha."

Dave: So now what do want to do? The kids are still out.
Milo: Carl..think of all the INNOCENTS taken out in nuclear warfare..Afansas listen I don't care. I'm trying to bring about a new era of peace, from the shadows. Taking the weapons is the only way I can do that, all the other weapons are remainnig, and try using other energies for weapons like Solar powered weapons, it'll cause less deaths in the long run, I'm sorry but I cannot be guilted into sacraficing my morals...I don't see any negative consequences in the long run about stripping the world of there most dangerous weapons.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 pm

*Mike looked at Tiffany with a surprised look. She was so random at times, but he somehow felt that her decisions were coincidentally right.*

Mike: Why though? It's not like we're in any danger.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Abigail: Don't worry about it, you didn't know. How are you holding up there bro, using your powers hasn't tired you to much has it?

Sandra: Well if we still got time to kill. Why don't we just go around, visit our friends?

Carl: I am one to agree, but this not my decision alone. Look I will present them with ideas for alternate energy sources at the next meeting, but that's about the best I can do. For now, sorry to say, but the weapons are to be returned.

*Carl stands again.*

Carl: Look, I don't want to start a hunt for you, especially over dangerous weapons I wish not to use. But the other nations doesn't share my view. The way it stands, there are so many strong members that can stop a nuke before it ever has a chance to do damage. You yourself, the mighty Fusion, Phoenix, Jikoku Dono, etc. The best tactic right now is to give them their toys. Milo, I'm on a very delicate line here. And although I support mutants, I simply can not overlook the fact you moved illegally against various governments. Turning a blind eye to this will put me, and maybe even America, against the other nations.

*Carl walks over to his desk and sits down.*

Carl: Sorry to be the barer of such news, but it is how it is. Will you return the weapons, or do I really have to come after you for crimes against the nations.

Tiffany: Dunno, just felt like it, maybe he;ll show me a new trick.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 am

David: A Little bit..but once I make something I don't get tired, keeping it around, it's just making new things..I think were gonna have to head bead, if I pass out, we'll just end up back where we left, ."Yawns"

"With that the scenery faded, and they reappeared in the living room in Genosha,."

David: Yea...I'm done.
Dave: Hmm Sure, who do you want to visit first.

"Teleports onto a random part of the sidewalk on Genosha."
"Milo hesitated, he was being unwise..taking the weapons, and initiating such mass chaos was pointless. No doubt Afansas would report him, and any form of distorted memories as well, with a sigh, the weapons were returned to the various locations he'd taken them from, except the re-ingeenered Skrull Technology he'd taken from SWORD."

Milo: I see your point Carl, but still you should present them with ideas for alternate energy sources, you don't know the clean outs, I've done with William's medical squad, clearing out radiation lingering in areas where they tested there New York. Workers get it, spread it, it's bad.I don't want to initiate any form of hunt, I don't want to put you in any position that can be blamed on mutants, Shadow X Men, especially the country.
Afansas: Ah so you ARE a logical man Mr. Ventro, I'm glad to hear that, hopefully my people shall calm themselves as well, I suppose I'll be going now.
Milo: Alright then, do you want a boost to your vehicle?
Afansas: No Thankyou, never really liked the idea of teleportation, I'll be on my way now, good bye.

"With that Afansas took off,his body guards accompanying them, using X Ray vision he noticed they had Anti Mugen Bullets, and frowned people were getting overprotective."

Milo: Alrighty then, Sorry man, just was trying to save the world, and got too involved.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next