Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Zach: What is this place exactly Rachel? I've been getting some flashes, but I stopped it just focused on getting lucky, Now then? Who took us, and what splinter group was she referring too? As for the others lead the way!
"Kairi rushed over to him checking him to see if he was alive, before she yelled out she was wiped out in the blast of Cosmic Flames, yelling out as she was consumed by Terrel's attack as well as many other Avengers, Regan stood in full costume yelling out bleeding gathering energy he began to heal, Cyber was also golden, melted, his body began to reassemble, the melted parts, absorbing nearby technological parts."

Cyber: His power is astounding even the clouds are at his command
Regan: AH! Like I care! He's hurt our friends! I'll make him pay!

"Regan gathered energy, and launched a massive beam made out of light at the Clouds that had taken Terrel's shape, Cyber preparing for battle, as his chest formed into multiple anti mugen guns, and opened fire. Vergil had assumed the Hulking Form in time to survive the attack, clenching his fists."

Virgil: Let's get this done, nobody messes with my friends and lives. Damn even Dale is dead, bastard killed Spiderman! Stark let's end this muthafucka now!
Mikey: GO JUSTIN! That was epic!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Metallic: Hey, don't use my real name damnit. NOBODY outside SXM is suppose to have that information, or have you forgotten about that. Also, we're on a planet made of metal, what did you expect Rocky.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Aaron: AVENGERS! I SAID STAND DOWN!

Nono: But sir...he
Aaron: I SAID STAND DOWN!

"Meanwhile, Elsa is seen amongst the rubble. Natsu walks over to her, and checks her vitals. She had donned her anti-heat armor, but it still wasn't enough. She had been badly burned, and was barely alive"

Natsu: Hey...Elsa...damn it! DAMN IT!

"Natsu's face becomes even more covered in scales, so does his arms and neck. Eventually two fangs sprout from his mouth."

Natsu: Fire...Dragon's...ROAR!

"All other attacks are eclipsed as Natsu uses the energy of the cosmic flames he just consumed to send out a gigantic fireball attack, easily bigger than the mansion that was just destroyed, right into the clouds. Aaron and Nono dodge the attack"

----

"Rachel answers as the 3 heroes walk through the corridors"

Rachel: No idea...this planet is off the solar system, heck off Orion's Belt. And...I think it's Hunter Origin
Holst: Let's just keep going.

"Holst's group continues to wonder underground looking for a way out. Eventually they find the wreckage of the fight"

Holst: Oh dear...where do you suppose they went...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:34 pm

*Metallic looks back to the downed foe for a second.*

Metallic: Right, first thing, we regroup.

*The floor under Rachel, Zach and Holst suddenly liquidizes and shallows the 3. They soon appears, rising out of the ground by Metallic, unharmed.*

Metallic: Enjoy the trip.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:37 pm

"The 3 of them were seriously scared shitless of the sudden port"

Holst: Whoa!
Rachel: Next time...give us a warning...where's the girl?
Metallic: Under there...I'm letting her breath, don't worry
Rachel: Is she alright? Let us talk to her. Maybe she can tell us something
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

*The clouds seemed to smile before the flames were fused into the clouds. The flaming clouds converted into vibranium that crashed down on the Avengers. Terrell wasn't seen in the attack, and his presence seemed unknown until Nono moved at light speed toward Natsu.*

Nono/Terrell: Super Swag Kick!

*Nono's foot crashed into Natsu's face full force before her body converted into chocolate and fell to the ground as Terrell stood beside her with his body made up of the power cosmic.*

Terrell: Didn't I tell you to quit?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Zach: I predicted that, still frightening anyway..the Hunter's origin? What do you mean? Milo controls them all don't he? What's the girl a hunter?
Regan: BASTARD!
Cyber: ENOUGH YOUR DECIMATION IS IMMINNEMT!

"Cyber sent out more anti mugen bullets, then a cannon opened up, and he sent out a blast of raw energy, while Regan charged Terrel throwing a flurry of punches and kicks at incredible speeds."

Regan: DINE IN HELL!
Virgil: AARON! I CANT STAND DOWN! HE MURDERED OUR FRIENDS! DONT BE A FUCKING COWARD! N. ONO!
"Kano groaned on Asgard, his eyes were blood red, sweat he grabbed an Asgardian tossing him into a wall, charging forward with Mjlioner he bashed him down, as another Asgardian charged Kano, pushing him, he threw him aside using a bolt of mystical energy."

Kano: TRAIROUS BASTARDS!
Asgard: AH LORD KANO PLEASE FORGIVE US!
KAno: FROGIVE YOU ILL KILL YOU ALL! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME! DESECRATE MY THONE FOR WOMEN FOR EARTHLY WOMEN ILL MURDER YOU!

"He began burning the two traitors with mystical geothermal heat, screaming asthere skin was boiled."

Last edited by Chulance on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:54 pm

*The girl rises from the ground, her body completely encased in metal except her face.*

Metallic: I'm getting to like this planet. Heh. Alright, here she is.

*Troy is left alone, Shawkun had left, the battle over, or was it more simply postponed? Either way, Troy was thankful to be alive.*

Troy: Shawkun... what the hell is that bastard up to this time? He never saved me from the kindness of his heart. And Jin... he's gonna be trouble. James, Sandra, anyone there?

*Tanya quickly entered hearing the screams, she looked with shock at the scene taking place, he focus soon turned to Kano.*

Tanya: Ah... KANO!!

*She ran up to Kano, and grabbed his arm.*

Tanya: Kano please, stop this, please. There is no need for such extremes, calm down.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:06 pm

"Aaron suddenly flies towards Terrel, crashes right into the floor in front of him and sends out a repulsor blasts that fend off all the attacks"

Aaron: I SAID STAND DOWN!

"Natsu's body was completely broken, somehow still alive because of his Dragon flames and the active Dragon Force, which by now had receded. Aaron stands in front of Terrel"

Aaron: Just. GO! You've proven your point. They aren't going to stop, you know that. So go...

"Aaron was controlling his urge to blast Terrel with a unibeam of the same strength he used on the COG members right into Terrel's face"

----

Rachel: Hello...hmm...BRS
BRS: Please unhand me this instant...
Rachel: Why did you open our cells? I mean I know you did. You oppened my friend's cells and let them out...why?
BRS: I am not aware of such thing...I was programmed to fight the "others"...please unhand me or I will be forced to call on additional forces to terminate you

"Rachel puts her face exceedingly close the girl's"

Rachel: Will you listen to me you damn brat!

"The girl doesn't answer. Suddenly, the group hears footsteps in the otherwise silent planet, and another girl, somewhat older than BRS and sporting strange claw like hands appears. This one seems have her right eye glow red, and carries a large sword with one edge serrated"

Holst: Another one...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Dracarot: Good thing I can book an appointment them, but eh we got out of the dimension, now can someone please tell me what's happened since we've been gone who knows how long, I don't know how our little adventure messed with our perceptions of time.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 pm

*Metallic turns to face the new girl.*

Metallic: Listen BRS, all we want are answers. You give them.

*Metallic takes metal form.*

Metallic: And no harm comes to you, or your friend here. Is that so complicated? I'll handle the new girl, you guys get some answers.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:14 pm

*Terrell was pushed back, but laughed.*

Terrell: Nah. YOU leave. Go! Leave! The victor don't walk. The losers do.

*Terrell said this as power surged throughout his body.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 pm

BRS: You are complied to surrender...

"The other girl talks next, her voice is much more normal"

Girl: Oh dear, quiet BRS...let your bug sister handle this. My name...or rather designation is BGS-22...pleasure to meet you. Now then, would you be so kind as to get back in your cells and allow us to assimilate you already?
Rachel: Assimilate...so this is a Hunter world...

----

Aaron: Alright...Avengers...carry whoever is still alive...I've already called SHIELD HQ for an evac...if ANYONE argues this, I will personally make sure to place you in the Negative Zone for a good week to cool your heads.

"Aaron turns to the Avengers still alive/conscious"

Aaron: DO IT!

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 pm

*Terrell shook his head before becoming psionic energy and turning Aaron to face him.*

Terrell: NO! YOU leave! Just you. Fly away! Get the fuck out of here! If they wanna fight, I'll kill them off. *looks around* Anyone?

*He lets Aaron go.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Leah: Hours, I'm LEah Ventro. Milo's sister, Niko got in contact with me, I came in, replicated Emma's power, when she absorbed herself, her horsemen Persona Famine took over, It was tough but I managed to tap her, when I brought Emma back, she regained control
Emma: I felt Famine..when I killed...them..Sad
Leah: Tough Beans kid, I've killed people, all us "heroes" Have, but our goal is to save as many lives, make up for the neccessary evils we have to commit, now then you have those files? If so we need to head out, the Israelis murdered Niko's pilot, I had the power to fly, but lost it to get Emma's, I replicate one power at a time.
"Kano groaned as the heat dispersed, and he teleported the injured Asgardians to the infirimary sending the information to the head of the medical facility groaning."

Kano: GAh, It makes me so angry! They desecreated my father's stuff! That stuff is all I have to remmeber my father from..ah I just overreacted tho.. DAmn..I'm getting angrier.. I guess I need some rest.
Zach: Assimilate my ass, let's kick her ass
Mikey: I gotcha. LEt's go Metallic.
"Virgil's veins showed the Hulking form gaining more strength, Regan nodded to him, Cyber was examining the bodies Surfer, Kairi, Dale, Marco and more of there team mates were dead."

Cyber: Tradgedy..such atrocities. I will eliminate Terrel no matter what..regardless of MR. Stark's decision.
Virigl: ENOUGH!
Regan: GO OT HELL!

"Regan flew forward surrouding himself in energy, and Virgil rushed forward, both rushing towards Terrel, unleashing powerful blows."

Regan/Virgil: WERE GONNA BUST YOUR ASS UP!
Cyber: NO YOU FOOLS! THE BATTLE WAS LOST! OVER! MR STARK! WE MUST LEAVE! I am gathering high energy reading from Terrel, he is merely toying with us!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:35 pm

"Suddenly, both of them are grounded to the floor, each by one of Stark's hand, as he keeps them there by the head"

Aaron: Guys...listen to me. You have NO idea how much I want to kick this guy's ass right now...but we can't beat him. He just took out Surfer and Nono as if it was nothing...we have to fall back. Please calm down...I've had enough of my team getting killed today

"Aaron's face is not visible from his mask, but one can guess his face the speech he just made"

----

BGS: Stubborn fools aren't

"Suddenly, the floor under her turned into red energy, and she sends it right into us in a huge blast"

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Dracarot: Oh boy, well most likely we can't fly out that means by land or by sea. Non detection can get us through wihtout detection but we still need transportation, and none of the countries around here are exactly the most stable, save maybe Turkey... But whatever way we go we first need a ride...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Zereff was sitting on his throne. He didn’t exactly think of himself as a king. Not with the lot, he had to work with, but the seat itself held a manner of attraction for him. Perhaps it was because he had fashioned it from his old masters bones. Either way it was comfortable to him. He waited in the large rectangular room for the others to arrive so they could start the meeting. The room itself was blanketed in total darkness. Zereff had his mouth open and was lazily feeding on the darkness. He wasn’t terribly hungry, just eating out of boredom. Suddenly the room was flooded with light as the door was thrown open. Zereff cursed loudly as Stein walked into the room.

“God it’s dark as hell in here “he chuckled a little as he took a seat at the round table. Zereff scowled but otherwise said nothing. Steins taste in humor was something he couldn’t get.

“So boss, what’s the reason for the meeting? I mean it’s not like I mind opening up my abode to the cause, whatever that might, be “The current meeting place was in Steins underground lab. The room was where he kept mass patients. “Not that I care much, it’s just so good to see you “he smiled and Zereff rolled his eyes.

“Where are the others? “

“Well Crim is right next to you “

Zereff looked at his right and sure enough, Crimson Shinigami was sitting down, starring blankly at the table. He had to wonder if erasing his presence was another ability the boy possessed. It was damn near impossible to notice him. Zereff looked around “Where the hell is everyone else? “

Stein shrugged and leaned back in his seat “I just got off the phone with Jericho, he’s on his way and Lilith is going to be fashionably late, like always “

Zereff just shook his head “Why I keep you idiots around I’ll never know “

Stein chuckled “ Maybe it’s paternal feelings, I mean given the way you gathered us all together and yet we haven’t really accomplished anything, I mean there was the raid on the library of naught I suppose but we got foiled by that annoying pressure cooker and birdy stopping us “

Zereff glowered as he remembered that meeting, that wretched immortal had butted into there plan and brought annoying pressure manipulator with him. The resulting battle had caused the destruction of the library and the book he’d been after was either destroyed or in the clutches of the immortal. Well that was all in the past and they’d found another way to progress forward. As soon as Jericho arrived, they could begin.

Wherever

Shane couldn’t shake the feeling he was being followed and it was getting worse with every step he took. His hands in his pockets he stopped where he was. The street was empty, an eerie silent setting in. A shiver ran down his spine making him jump to the side, a moment later a large vine erupted from the ground. Landed softly but quickly jumped again, soon vines were everywhere. Thorns black as night protruding out. Shane narrowed his eyes as a high bell like laughter rang out above him. He looked up and saw a woman floating. He knew her all to well.

“ Lilith, it’s been awhile, I’d estimate a year eight months, five days, three minutes, and 55 seconds exactly “

Lilith giggled “Oh Shaney as cute as ever. Fancy meeting you here, I’d just gotten off of work you see and saw you walking by and just had to say hello “

Shane smiled thinly “How kind of you, hello “his hands flew out of his pockets and in an instant crushed all of the vines with air pressure. Lilith wasn’t deterred in the least. She waved her arms and summoned a storm of rose petals, each one razor sharp. Shane gritted his teeth and wrapped a cocoon of air pressure around his body. He ran through the deadly shower, his body protect as the petals were destroyed before they could make contact with his body. Lilith appeared in front of him and aimed a punch at him but Shane sidestepped her. The punch demolishing the side of a building.

“Your strength has grown considerably “Shane commented as he blasted her with more air pressure. Lilith was slammed against the wall but quickly recovered, she ran at him with blinding speed, smashing her fist with into him. He groaned in pain as he felt some of his ribs creak, the air pressure shield softening some of the blow, but her strength was off the scale. She took to the air before he could counter attack.

“ Ooh, that grunt of pain got me all tingly! “ she ran her hands suggestively over body and he shuddered in revulsion “ Oh that’s right, you’re a homo so your out of my control, pity “ A massive plant burst out from the ground. Shane staggered to his feet but was easily ensnared in its tentacles. He grunted as it squeezed him. Below he could see the petals that surrounded its gaping maw with rows of shark like teeth.

Lilith moaned in ecstasy as she watched Shane’s agony “Oh this is making me so wet!! “

Shane glowered at her. His temper rising rapidly, the pressure being applied to his body gradually halted. Soon it was virtually gone. Shane looked up, a new crazed expression dominating his futures. Shane ripped free from the vines. He looked down at the massive plant and crushed it with a colossal scale amount of air pressure. Completely obliterating it.

Lilith shivered in fear as she watched Shane’s truth self awaken. Just like last time, while he seemed docile enough, that was merely a mask he wore to hide his truth self, as a god of destruction. Lililth allowed herself a perverse grin before dissolving away in rose petals and disappearing.

Shane grinned maliciously for a moment before his expression changed back to his normal one “ Hmm, their back it would seem “ stuffing his hands back in his pocket he continued his walk down the street.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:42 pm

*Troy is seen, just waiting.*

Troy: Hello..?

*Troy then finds himself at the Genosha medical hospital.*

Troy: Huh?

*He hears Sandra's voice in his head.*

Sandra: I picked up your call, brought you back to Genosha.
Troy: Oh, thanks, where are you?
Sandra: With Dave.
Troy: What are you doing you couldn't come in person?... hello...
Sandra: Well... lets just say, that's a private matter.

*The connection ends there as one of the doctors come over to Troy.*

Metallic: I though all the Hunter's actions was under Fusion's control, if this is a Hunter planet, why are we here to begin with?

Tanya: Kano, be honest with me, you might of very well killed those two just now. What's happening?

*As the blast took place Metallic reformed behind the girl, rising from the metal ground. The metal under her becomes liquid and shoots up to encase her.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 pm

*Terrell shook his head as his body seemed to take on its regular form before firing a god blast that was powered by the properties of the power gem. Cyber managed to push Aaron out of the way, but he took the hit. Cyber was greatly damaged.*

Terrell: Now... Who beat whose ass? Oh yeah, it was me. Now don't ever brag about how strong you are, because I single handedly wated your entire team in minutes! Seeya!

*Terrell converted into cosmic energy before beaming off.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:58 pm

"The metal suddenly turns into the same red energy which floats around BGS, and Metallic is suddenly pushed back by what appears to be telekinesis, except the force is visible as the same red glow"

BGS: Oh dear...you are stubborn...

"BGS turns to the others and suddenly constricts them all with tk, making sure Jim can't separate his sand form by applied extra force to him. She then turns the metal encasing BRS into energy and walks over to her, putting her hands on her hips from behind her, a bit to suggestively"

BGS: Well...now that I have all of you...what should I do...I mean sending you into assimilation just seems to very very boring...

---

Aaron: CYBER!!

"Aaron runs to Cyber, who doesn't seem to be recuperating. He instantly disengages his armor and lets Cyber auto regen use the technology as a way to repair himself"

Aaron: DAMN IT!

"The SHIELD vehicles are arriving on scene. As the soldiers get there, Aaron walks towards the nearest one, evacuation of the still alive members starting"

Aaron: NEAR! This is Aaron! Have Alfred beam me my spare suit! And then have him contact Milo to call for a meeting RIGHT NOW! Lets see how beats who's ass...

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Mikey: ANOTHER ENERGY BLAST?! WHAT IS THIS DRAGON BALL Z!!! METAL HEAD MAKE A SHIELD

"Mikey braces himself."
Leah: Dracarot I've heard about you..you can make gravity non detectable so we can fly, actually I can replicate your power, I'm skilled with gravity manipulation we just need to finda platform, I'll make gravity undetectable, and you make all three of us undetectable, so we can at least get to Egypt, then stow away in a luggage cart
Emma: I think that plan works!
KAno: I..I don't know I really don't I started with head aches, then now I'm getting angirer ready to fight faste.r.I don't know I need some rest Please I'm sorry, just get the Asgardians on my good side. I told the doctor I sent them to what they did, and how I overreacted.
"Cyber barely functions grabbing Aaron's leg."

Cyber: Mr..Stark..I'm..so..s..soory..I failed..you..

"With this his functions went offline."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm

"Aaron grits his teeth. He had hoped to keep Cyber online, even if Lex can repair him. It just feels like he died regardless of what will happen after"

Aaron: FUCK! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD WITH MY BARE HANDS!!

"His pair suit is teleported to the SHIELD carrier he is currently standing by. Instantly using the Extremis in his blade to don the suit, Aaron turns to the SHIELD agents"

Aaron: Agent Near is in command! Make sure Natsu and Elsa stay alive, and contact Lex so he can repair Cyber before his memory banks are lost!

"Aaron flies off. Now in his suit, he sends a message in technopathy form to Milo directly"

Aaron: Milo! Answer me! I need to call an Avengers meeting right this instant

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Dracarot: It can? Wow that'll work. Egypt it is. *Starts using non detection to hide them* Now to make gravity go kaput...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Jim: You can always let us go. Razz
Metallic: Good luck with that.

*Metallic makes a think batch if spikes, a large radius around DM and not enough space between them to step, shoot up from the ground like bullets.*

Tanya: You honestly starting to worry me Kano, are you sure you'll be alright? I don't want you to keep have incidents like this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next