Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Tropes of Heroes Uprising

Go down

The Tropes of Heroes Uprising Empty The Tropes of Heroes Uprising

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Spoiler:

Alright, here's what we do. Add the glorious demonstrating moments of the various know tropes. If this gets to big we start making a single post for a trope each, but for now, one post suffices.

Crowning Moments of Awesome
Normally added to one character/moment and representing those. Lets see

Genesis Arc:
>Milo defeating Zulan in their very first fight, showing off the first elemental shift and completely owning the villain.
>>In my view, this is still the best fight in the entire series. Over the top but not to much, powers flying left and right.

Agency Arc
>Yamairo stopping time fully for the first time and managing to get a hit in on Zulan, during the Agency Arc
>Samuel vs the SXM. Doubles as a "it just got worse" moment when Samuel defeats them all effortlessly

Fugitives Arc:
>Perhaps for this troper the single biggest crowning moment of awesome, Milo, regaining his full powers, and then proceeding to curmstop Jason and help the mutants regain their status as proper individuals

Soul Tournament:
>Two Words: "Eat this"
>>Filipe's best moment was actually defeating the much much stronger mutant Zulan, all because Zulan had killed Anna. He didn't win, but it was for sheer dumb luck on Zulan's part
>Lets not forget the team up of Milo and Yama against Shawkun
>>No, the best part was Dave finishing off the bastard for even daring to harm Sandra. Much later the tables would turn on "whom protects whom", but Dave during the first few arcs was genuinely hardass while fighting for her
>>>He still is
>Sorry, but the best fight was obviously Milo vs Zulan. I rematched waited on for 3 arcs, and it payed off completely.

Loki Arc
>"I am the one who must defeat him"
>The SXM vs SXM fight was awesome.
>>William curing the symbiotes through his powers...early showings of the fact that "shot the medic first", with his case, is a baaad ideal in deed
>>Don't get me started on motherfucking Harry and Filipe defeating Yamairo. Terror Duo indeed
>SXM vs Asgard...they won
>>Norman Osborn should take some tips

Samuel's return
>While this arc lacked such moments, I feel it is Samuel's crowning moment of awesome when he actually manages to pull off his plans without being so much as time inverted by either Milo OR Yamairo
>>Xanatos Chess and a bit of speed chess even.
>Yamairo taking out Ray in one shot after he had faced and injured his brother who only wanted to make sure he was alright
>Ledge beating Deadpool...seriously motherfucking Deadpool. Also his reaction after is a crowning moment of funny

Genosha Arc:
>While short, we can count the entire institution of Genosha as a CMOA...I mean taking an entire island and making it yours...damn son

Demon Invasion Arc:
>Yamairo and Samuel out arguing Mephisto.
>Dale becoming sorcerer supreme was also awesome, and his sudden "kick all asses" mode
>Samuel...rescuing the entire island of Genosha...FROM A GIANT SNAKE!
>>The entire FREAKING Island
>But perhaps the best moment was Sandra's emergence as the Phoenix. She went in, completely and utterly owned and humiliated Black Heart at the height of his power, and followed bu utterly burning him with cosmic flames
>>When she gained the power, every telepath on earth had a headache

Secret Wars:
>SXM vs The New Brotherhood. So many moments I can't count them
>>How about Isabel managing to calm down...the She Hulk
>Samuel being defeated by his son...only to turn into a "What" moment when he revealed he is his father.
>>No...I am your father
>>That's impossible!!
>Part of an earlier event with Controller, Harry actually TAKING ON THE PHOENIX, and unlike most characters, he knows full well just what the Phoenix can do
>Yamairo killing Zulan, finally avenging Hank. Although this is can be a moral event horizon when you consider that Yamairo doesn't kill unless he really reaches the threshold

Espada Arc:
>Filipe vs Vega. The entire fight, and the conclusion, was flat out badassery on both sides
>>And later the Seventh getting owned by Filipe as well after his "i got better" moment
>The Sixth vs Milo, was flat out an awesome battle to behold. Doubles as CMOH when Milo saves him from the Fifth just moments after their battle
>"Hey...what's up Icy?"
>>Seriously Catherine, Katy and Filipe vs Velonica, the Third, was an awesome "you have my element" battle.
>>The oldest rule of combat. If you can use my powers against me, the same can be done by me to you

Civil War Arc:
>Filipe...every single moment he was in. Although doubled as chaotic stupid sometimes, defying law for the hell of it
>Milo's sacrifice at the end. Doubles as CMOH and a tear jerker
>Dale and Kano, respectively give up their powers and join the others in a final attack on the world government
>>"SXM...MOVE OUT"

Eclipse Arc:
>Harry vs Jet
>>Harry in general was aggressive and really OOC in this arc, but shit was going down in his head since Milo died
>Jin. Everything about him. A magnificent bastard and beat nearly everyone that fought him

Legacy Arc:
>Dear god, the nuke ending. While obviously gainaxending in nature, it was awesome when Milo suddenly showed up and stop the nukes
>>This troper did not see it coming
>Lets not forget Keel, a human, beat a OLYMPIAN GOD
>Yamairo not caring about the consequences and bringing back Ezekiel. It was a bit of a breakthrough considering his fear of messing with time, and served as an "Shut up Hannibal" to the not so nice mentor Kronos.

New Hope Arc:
>Harry vs Milo, all of it
>>From Harry actually forcing Milo to fight seriously, Milo, THE Milo, to when he finally GOT seriously, Milo owning him two weeks from Sunday and delivering a "why you suck" speech
>>>And later, him finally getting over himself and owning Peter, the master of speed...using SPEED, and then proceeds to own several sentinels and punctuates it with a "Solar Flare"...which burns a hole in the ozone layer
>Samuel and Milo vs Vinlo. Nothing like a good old father and son tag team
>>Doubles as aaaw moment
>Filipe completely owning the unsuspecting Akatsuki by himself. Considering what the later were shown to be capable of, this was in retrospect pretty darn awesome
>Namini...Birth of Threes...Ignition. That is all
>Harry, Yama and Samuel completely outsmarting Metallic
>In the matrix, Milo actually combating THE matrix...and WINNING!

Daybreak:
>This was mostly just one bad moment after the next, but the entire Milo vs Namini fight, and Milo vs Madara, was a succession of over the top, completely badass moments that really set the tune for what the RP was slowly becoming, although YMMV
>>It so does NOT vary. Seriously Milo, beaten by the dead and rights, suddenly saved by Peter who then proceeds to fight at such speeds he actually manages to match Madara, which in essence means he was going so fast he was actually in several places at once!
>>And Madara taking a God Blast...seriously a freaking God Blast
>My favorite moment would be the Troy vs Isabel fight, and in what would be both a Tear Jerker and a crowning moment of awesome, Troy's speech to Isabel
>>"I know myself what revenge is like, it's not as satisfying as one might think."
>Filipe actually being skilled enough to freeze individual poison particles...dear god think of the possibilities
>Natsu...everything about him, but especially his last punch to Kisame

Invasion Arc:
>While short, this one was riddled with these, but perhaps the biggest one was Gary, oh so far was largely unnoticed, ripped open the LITHOSPHERE and threw a gigantic ship right into it
>>And later one, used the MOON to CRUSH AND ENTIRE ARMADA OF SHIPS
>>beware the nice ones indeed
>>While the arc was about Sandra, I feel those two moments stole the show completely.
>Sandra, throwout the entire arc, but especially when she warps the entire mother ship into some far off sun!
>Aaron and Nate, Iron Man and SR71, in that epic canyon chase.
>How are we forgetting Peter and his Lazy Punch...seriously there are no words
>"SOLAR FLARE!"

Phoenix Alliance Arc:
>"Ice Flower Funeral"
>>Seriously...think about it...he froze COSMIC FLAMES!
>Are we all forgetting Milo vs the few remaining SXM? Seriously that fight was flat out awesome because they were in such a disadvantage but managed to hold on long enough to win
> Kujon vs Maki
>>I am sorry...my brother
>"I'd never take a life"
>>Sure is Classy Stewart
>Speaking of Stewart, this entire arc was awesome for him. Taking down Kira after a year of searching.
>Amber taking down Shawkun and Zulan simultaneously

Brimstone Arc:
>Again, Manny. A single character had so many moments, mostly involving punching out people that shouldn't be punchable
>>"Ya can't beat me flame boy
>The return of the fastball special...it helped Filipe was the team commander, but still, it was an awesome allusion to the orignal

Olympian War Arc:
>The entire fight in LA, including Amber fighting it out with Hades. Goes to show that collateral damage doesn't matter as long as the fight's good
>Gaea...seriously do NOT mess with her children, she will be PISSED
>Zulan and Tenshi during the entire arc, fighting it out with Gods, and due to above, Elder Gods. Tenshi in particular
>"Get out of here...before you find out what absolute zero really means"
>>The Olympian soldiers SHIVERED. Seriously, one of the bravest pantheons of might and war shivered when that moment said those lines
>You can't deny Harry's desperate struggle against Hyperion, trying to overcome the Titan of Light, was not a crowning moment of awesome considering Harry's powers
>Milo vs the Titans...well that's another pantheon that Milo owns past Sunday

Avalanche arc:
>Anna vs impossible odds, and the awakening of her powers
>>Turning into a kinetic GOD and defeating her past demons all in one attack also counts
>Milo...defeating Darkseid...seriously

Decimation Arc:
>Overall a pretty slow arc, but perhaps the best moment was when Son and Poll stopped all the nukes Apocalypse had fired
>Yamairo's "shut up Hannibal" to Apocalypse, followed by his own moral speech that is STILL is character quote despite everyone involved in the RP having substantial increased the quality of their posts after Hunter War
>Marie vs Iliria
>>"Ya know...normally...I'm only this angry when I'm drunk...but yer an exception...ya can fuck with me all ya want...ya can threaten me, ya can torture me...ya can take me away from him...but when ya hurt him directly, or any of his friends for that matter...this gentle little girl gets drunk on anger!"
>>Marie's entire development in this arc was awesome, showing just truly how ANGRY she was at Iliria messing with Milo

Legacy Virus Arc:
>Yamairo's heroic sacrifice to make sure William stayed alive to find the cure...
>The Black Reaper, Hei, actually fighting and taking down William. Although he had terrain advantage, considering his powers
>The entire arc was slow, but perhaps another moment was when Rachel flat out said that the only reason she didn't try to go against Milo in regards to finding Filipe was because she had no one to back her. Not so much because it was arguing with Milo, who is her brother, but in retrospect, she was willing the risk the entire island to make sure he was safe
>>So it's also a crowning moment of hear warming...aaaaww
>>And when Harry showed up and did, she without hesitation revealed the location.

Hunter War:
>So short, yet so filled wit them. To start off, Milo vs Prime and Zulan with the other SXM's help
>Manny's crew's DYNAMIC ENTRY by slamming into a Hunter ship...WITH MENACE's NAVY FRIGATE!
>Peter, in the final stages, thought dead after saving Simon only to suddenly appear and wipe out most of the hunters in Miami.
>Iliria defeating The Franklin Richards Hunter...easily...so very easily
>Nono...everything she did in the entire arc
>>"I was made for this day! I was made to defeat you and your hunters!!"
>Milo, as the Leader starts to deliver the "Hannibal speech" about how this will never end and that now he has his powers, thus making sure the hunter lives, responds with crushing his body and removing ANY possibility of revival. Beware the nice ones...no seriously
>Harry vs Filipe...dear god
>Hei. No seriously, Chinese Electric Batman
>>Tesla and Kiya,..both instantly owned to badass BGM

Prelude Arc:
>The Syndicate arc was filled with, what one can gouge from the usual powerlevel, badass normal fight scenes. Anything involving Harry, Hei, Filipe, Jessica and Solf was just good choreography

Dark Reign:
>Yamairo. The entire arc, non stop
>>I'm sorry, did you just chop off his arm. HE GETS UP AND ASKS FOR MORE
>>This troper as to point out the way he stands up to Amber, in fully "psycho" mode, and brings forth the Soulsword to do battle with her
>>When he first used "Nine Lives" against Regan. Seriously the music and the way it was written
>>>"No...you keep up with me!"
>Milo/Void was throughout this arc either a magnificent bastard or just being badass to the core. Lets not forget that awesomeness of him TAKING OUT GALACTUS!
>>While most people didn't notice, I found it both a CMOA and a CMOH when Void, not Milo, actually showed some small measure of gratitude to Marie for saving him.
>HUNTER. Another guy that just moved in and wrecked shit left and right
>>His sniper battle with Joel...ACROSS DC!
>>It only ended because the X-Force got involved, or it would have been a never ending cycle of swords vs bullets
>>His fight with Terrel and Ian, when Terrel entered his body, he started STABBING HIMSELF to hurt him
>Amber. Drawing on the powers of what was later revealed to be Evil itself in order to protect her friends.
>If we want to go there, lets go with Sandra and James, who willingly betrayed their ideals just because they cared for people and only Jorgan could allow them to be with them
>>Sandra in particular...loosing her child and then having to deal with a creep like Jorgan.
>Harry's return as the Light Admiral in the siege of Asgard. He single handedly tipped the scales until the Void pulled a WMD end
>But the REAL epic moment...was by Dale. He arrived at Jorgan's office, beat him HALF TO DEATH, all the while his mind was on Milo because of all the pain Jorgan had caused Milo to do on his behalf.
>>"JORGAN"

>A Nightmare's Lullaby arc:
>Harry and Filipe's return to the SXM was full of style and FUCK YEAH
>Milo outsmarting Shawkun. For a guy that normally works on just being stronger than the villain, Milo showing his "awesome by analysis" side
>Best moment had to be when Sandra, minimally suspecting that Iliria had taken her family, went in blind fury and attacked her without restrain in a Roaring Rampage of Revenge
>>Iliria won, but it was still a showing of true love by Sandra, and just as so many times before, how truly she cares for those two

Intermission Arc:
>SXM...taking back Genosha in one attack and reclaiming their right to be heroes

All Evils of the World arc:
>Yamairo, again.
>>His fight with Fior and drawing on his left arm's information so much it made him forget his own name, but not Isabel's
>>You can't deny possibly one of the most epic moments so far was Yamairo and Amadeus in a fist fight, both their bodies already dead for all rights but they still continued to slug it out
>Amber finally saying "screw the rules" and using forbidden magic to return Yamairo. Also doubles as a CMOH
>Kano battling Amber while she was possessed, claiming "If ye are evil, ye shall be vanquished", possibly assuming how hard it was at that moment for him to raise his arm against his friend

X-Lords arc:
>Drac, after Milo told him that the negotiations had failed, goes on to state "I hereby close the meeting for the establishment of a new United State's Constitution...And start the meeting for the establishment of the movement to reinstate democracy!"
>Drac and Jorgan taking out Milo...two normals against a God. Something when wrong

COG arc:
>Iron man taking on two Hindu Deities. Damn that new armor is awesome
>Kano beating down the entire COG without a sweat also qualifies. Seriously, he showed up, owned the shit out of Loki, and then out of everybody else
>>Except Hades. Amber got Hades
>>>I think the Greek God was regretting that little incident in LA years prior huh?
>Harry and Filipe attacking Lucifer...no seriously
>>>Also when Harry lost his cool because Dormammu said he "had no balls". No words need to be spoken as to what happened next
>>And then the Angel of Wrath Akroma descending from the heaven's in righteous fury to do violence with her brother. She lost, but the sheer awesomeness of her arrival. Also doubles as a "big damn heroes" moment
>Micheal vs Lucifer. The true ending of that arc.
>Sandra's near refusal to let go of her son and pursuing him into HELL just to save him. Momma Bear of year, all years

Intermission #2:
>Terrel taking down the Avengers SINGLE HANDEDLY
>>And then then X-Force and SXM
>>>While relating to that fight, Sandra using her powers to gather every single particle of Terrel's being and pushing him to the floor was freaking glorious to behold
>>And then AMBER
>>Terrel in general was a badass throughout his revenge subplot, to bad he was such an asshole as well, but he's more of a "jerk with a heart of gold"
>Amber finally mastering the Giga Slave and blowing Iliria out of the skies...
>>Even Milo said it was a nice one
>Filipe and Harry punking Lucifer and saving Ruth and Akroma
>>And they had done it before against Leliel and Arael
>BRS (Later Stella) staying behind to fight a gigantic colossus in a "heroic sacrifice" moment.
>>The fact she was dual wielding huge as fuck energy cannon swords while her normal katana was being held with her teeth makes it all the more badass

Endgame:
>Luke, a man made of metal, telling Velon, the man that can control metal. his two last words.

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising Left_bar_bleue100/100The Tropes of Heroes Uprising Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Tropes of Heroes Uprising Empty Re: The Tropes of Heroes Uprising

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Crowning Moments of Funny

>Anything Harry and Filipe have ever done almost always qualifies

>"By the time we get there they'll have an entire museum dedicated to the things they shoved up his ass"
>>Mike in general is just a walking pile of lulz

>"As they say...bring it motherfucker"
>>Aaron has a way of drawing attention to himself and then making everyone around him laugh their asses off...unless they're his enemies

>The ending of the Daybreak arc...yes it was a horrible tear jerker for the most part, but Harry, James, Simon and Filipe taking in several shots at characters and the awesome rendition of "Want You Bad" poking fun at Troy's ignorance was awesome

>That famous night in Yamairo's Japanese apartment
>>"I did NOT read any minds I swear to GOD!"
>>>Back when James wasn't a jackass
>>Poor Ezekiel go the worst of things...or arguably the best, YMMV

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Tropes of Heroes Uprising Left_bar_bleue100/100The Tropes of Heroes Uprising Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Crowning Moments of Heartwarming

>Anything between Yamairo and Isabel
>>Probably the most was Yamairo killing her in their only and final fight.
>>>YMMV if that wasn't a heart breaker
>>>It wasn't. She had passed the moral event horizon and would never be able to turn back. Yamairo did the right thing, and broke his own code to save her in a sense, and she died with a smile and taking him for it
>>Probably largely ignored, but when she had thought she killed Yamairo, and then Yama returned, the small smile and tears running down her face for not killing were "aaawww" personified
>>Or their first meeting. He was able to calm her down, prevent a disaster and save her from depression in one go

>Yamairo and the homunculus Isabel also goes here. Anything with her acting all unaware of what feelings are, and then him having to explain
>>After he saved her from being a vessel for the Source, she's got it down, if you know what I mean
>>Best moments had to be the chess matches

>Sandra and Dave
>>Both heartbreaking and heartwarming was when Sandra wiped his memories so he wouldn't suffer on her account anymore
>>When Dave came back first and Sandra left Milo just because of him...even if it didn't work out
>>Not involving both, but Manny telling Dave off and making him see he was being an ass about the Milo Sandra thing also counts on this, especially his speech to him, and before claiming he was going to kick his ass for making her cry

>Manny and Sandra. Everything. They didn't need to tell us they were siblings, they already made it quite apparent
>>When it was actually revealed, Manny even lampshaded this

>When she wants to be, Rachel can be pretty endearing. The recent stuff involving Stella proves that
>>"YOU SAVE THAT GIRL RIGHT NOW"
>>> And he did

>Marie and Milo. Especially their early interactions
>>That race she forced him into was so damn cute I can't even take it
>>Milo finally finding out the truth and telling Iliria to stay the hell away from Marie. That was awesome
>>To bad about what happened. Iliria got what she wanted in the end...well, at least that's what one would think

>Anna and Alisa could be very cute together when they weren't being damn right sexual
>>Blame Alisa for that
>>>I do miss her

>Kano taking a fall for Yamairo...that was one of the most unexpected and tear jerking moments in the Soul Arc
>>And later Yamairo taking a hit for Kano during Namini's Roaring Rampage of Revenge

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Big Damn Heroes
Everything is lost, heroes are defeated and the big bad has his BGM playing and is going to win...and then suddenly the BIG DAMN HEROES arrive.
This trope is marked with sudden and out of the blue arrivals that make the bad guy realize how FUCKED he is

Tear Jerker
The incredibly sad moments where one can't help but say "I got something in my eye"

> I like to think the scene where Abigail nearly dies while standing up to a heart broken Sandra belongs here.
>> Although a short scene, it displayed emotion, and just how strong Abby and Sandra's bond had become over the years. For friendship, for love, for family. Abby stood against impossible odds, almost paying the ultimate price.

> Mentioned in the heartwarming section as well, this double sided coin deserves a spot. This is of course, Sandra erasing Dave's memories, and sending him away to start a new life, a better more peaceful one, one so he would no longer suffer on her account.
>> At this point Sandra was feeling so much guilt, convinced she was the reason for Dave's suffering, that she willingly let go of the love of her life.

> The scene where Dave started regaining his memories just to see one his his oldest friends (Milo processed by Void) destroy both Sandra and his unborn son.
>> This scene displayed Sandra's overwhelming love for Dave. She was unable to let Dave die, and not only sacrificed her life standing before Milo, but the life of her still unborn son well, giving literally everything, just to keep Dave safe.
>>> Her son dying was later Jorgan's ticket to saving his own ass while recruiting Sandra at the same time.

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Momma Bears
A character so very protecting her/his family/children will you see her/him perform high amounts of asskicking just to save them. If a man, it will be named "papa wolf

>The best example is Sandra, who has made a soul deal with Jorgan, went into Hell, defied the Heavenly Host and has been corrupted by sorrow over her loves one so many times it hurts. Perhaps having lost them so many times is the reason why she is so very protecting
>>Her attack on Iliria was a beautiful RROR over the possibly her son and husband were taken by her

The Masochism Tango
Two people that love each other and hate each other at the same time...also shares many of the "slap slap kiss" moments

Nightmare Fuel
You know those scary and fucked up moments that make you cringe...yeah, this is it. All of them

Roaring Rampage of Revenge
Those flat out "everyone must die" moments that characters have when their loved ones get injured or killed

>Best example so far is Terrel, who after Surfer injures Riya, kills just about all of the Avengers in an effort to get him back and make sure he payed

Heroic BSOD
Imagine the hero is a computer...and now he just got the BSOD due to really bad shit happening

>Milo after the Phoenix Alliance went through heavy depression for finding out he was the Hunters weapon. He got better
>>Who wouldn't with Marie helping them out

There is No Kill like Overkill
Those moments where the character just frankly overdoes it...but is justified because the rule of cool always says "I could kill you with one pen, but using two is more fun"

>Gary vs the Predators.
>>I think from that point on they started the nuke the satellites orbiting the planet BEFORE they went in

Sliding Scale of Idealism vs Cynicism

>For the most part, the story is very much idealistic. Heroes win, the evil gets punished. There isn't black and white, but the shades of gray are obviously lighter. There are examples of otherwise though
>>Sandra. Just Sandra. Her entire life is basically a long run of break the cutie. Her husband dies or gets possessed more often than he can do the laundry. Her son spent years in a hell dimension, and her family was killed in front of her eyes. And despite that all she still earns her happy ending.
>>Dark Reign was basically everything going wrong all at the same time
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down