Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 pm

*Sandra warps Cole to them, he's surprised, taken off guard until Sandra telepathically gives him the basics of the information.*

Sandra: Don't worry, we're the SXM Cole, we want your assistance.

*Troy lands back with the group.*

Troy: I'm tired of people picking on my girl, whatever you guys are doing, I want in.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

"The computer shuts down the information Construct went is gone, and Construct himself appears using tendrils to shove Mike back, Darrius gathers energy striking Construct who absorbs it."

Construct: Fools Terrell foudn some energy source from my datasream, and fused with it resulting in his death, you wish to look around, and risk the end of your lives as well? Terrell saved me, and he's dead because I gave in to his demands for knowledge!.
Vinlo: Ooh scary talk from Mr. Badass! I don't give a rats ass about any of you I want you yo know that. I've been in combating superhumans since you were in diapers, since your parents were in diapers, don't forget immortality has it's advantages..
"Elle, Zach, and Ezekiel enter, and find Amber, Zach rushes over to her, and gives her a hug."

Zach: Whoo your so sexy Amber! Your SO FRIGGIN COOL AND BAD ASS! your the most coolest magical girl ever ever ever! Can you sign here.

"Takes out a note book where every SXM, and most Avengers have signed, Ezekiel just laughs, and Elle groans face palming with sparks"

Ezekiel: Zach you never change
Zach: Pleeease!
Elle: Please..sign the paper..he'll never stop, and..we came here for help, were looking for the Ghost Rider, your boyfriend, our friend became a werewolf, and he's a powerful mutant he's getting an army of werewolves in Vegas, and before he left he kept yelling about someone named Phil.
"Cole looks around, using his power he grins, then dosen't use it, Cole didn't really want in with helping the SXM>"

Cole: Helping the SXM? alrighr what you need me for?
Nate: Develop a clone of the Phoenix, your a powerful mutant Cole, I know your capable of doing it.
Cole: alright Alright.

"Cole focuses on Sandra groaning, he begins using his ability of Complete Clone generating a clone of Sandra, he falls to his knees the clone of Sandra oloking at him."

Cole: there..you go.
Nate: Now then..there's an old enemy of ours named Shawkun, we need you to send the clone after him, were going to a ttack him head on, Sandra monitor the fight from afar, mask Cole, I want him to make a clone of Shawkun during the midst of the fight, Shawkun may be too powerful for us to defeat him, we can use the controlled Shawkun clone to check Katy's soul for corruption or alteration of any kind, in the mean while William provide Cole with limitless stamina.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Mike: Then the hell do we do then? I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing.

*Mike punched the wall before stepping into the elevator.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Troy: We don't like you either Vinlo, so the feeling is mutual.

*Sandra looks at the clone of her.*

Sandra: Damn, it looks right like me to. Interesting, being able to clone other people. Well then, are we ready. Lets go visit our old soul stealing friend.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 pm

"Lance laughs as pieces of rubble and daimond kill the people Tesla, and Sirius are attempting to save, Sirius becomes lava, shooting forward, but Lance calls down rain on Sirius."

Sirius: We can win this battle Tesla!
Lance: NO YOU CANNOT!
Vinlo: Not that I care, so the plan's set, all we need is to find Shawkun, and I have his ability so that said and done, combine it with my other location abilities.

"Vinlo focuses on locating Shawkun, and gathers the group minus Sandra, and Cole teleporting them to his location, and Nate takes off his jacket."

Nate: Alright SXM Neutralize the Soul Taker!

"He charges forward flying fast, and tosses three smoke grenades at Shawkun."
Cole: he told you to stay here, link everyone together with your mind juju or whatever it is, I just think it's cool I'm a friggin superhero now!
"In Oscorp Jorgan was seen looking over his failed hybrids people he'd tried to give animalistic abilities, then there was Regan, and Vergil, both dead, he'd used Oscorp connections to steal there bodies with state of the art underground movement technology."

Jorgan: Alright Mr. Pottter
Neil: Call me Neil please, it's an honor to work for you, to continue my research, I'll do my best to combine my research with Oscorp's to complete this project.
Jorgan: Thank you very much.
Construct: Ther eis something you can do survive, I feel bad, the earth is constantly evolving so I CAN stay here technically, the energy that disabeled his powers means trying to resseruct him through superhuman abilities is useless, the man Victor Von Doom he worked with Terrell once, he is a person who can help.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Harry: here here!

"As soon as the teleport happens, Yamairo draws his sword and teleports right into Shawkun's back, taking a swing at him in his blindspot. Meanwhile, Harry and me fire ice and light attacks to keep him in place"

---

"Fawkes and James work their way around the building, finally finding Afansas office"

James: I don't think he's in there...

"The two slip in, and Fawkes starts going through the various cabinets and drawers"

Fawkes: Alex, it's Fawkes here. I need you to hack Afansas personal computer. We need to get in there and the thing is probably encrypted
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

*Mike almost presses the button to go down, before hearing Construct. He walks out with a determined look.*

Mike: What are we waiting for Construct? Get us a ride... And that energy does more than that. I think it's still with him. It hurt Sandra. And it was able to damage me physically, which doesn't happen.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Tesla: You might be surprised, we more often lucky then not.

*Tesla takes he diamond state, shooting a spike at Lance then follows up joining Sirius on the attack.*

*Shawkun pulls himself off the blade, the wound healing over as he does so, and quickly go's to avoid the other attacks, taking a look at the group that had appeared.*

Shawkun: SXM... and Vinlo, what a surprise. Back to lose your soul again? As for the rest of you, I assume you all want answers.

Troy: Oh shut up.

*Troy takes plasma state and approaches Shawkun firing a blast of fire at him.*

Sandra: Just nice you was willing to help. Be willing to make that other clone, I've got everything set up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Alex: Gotcha

"Alex gets to work typing rapidly within minutes the system is hacked, and suddenly it completely shuts down, and all around the world Solar towers shut down as well, Alex is confused at first."

Alex: Something..went wrong..the computer went down..it's like he was prepared for a hacking something isn't right here. I need to retrace my steps try and get the compter online.
"As Ledge, Keel, and Frank move forward, they begin to feel weaker, and suddenly a metallic tendril slams into Ledge pushing him into a sewer wall, foot steps are heard as several Russian soldiers began to approach opening fire with anti mugen bullets."

Keel :AH SHIT! Were being ambushed
Ledge: Ah...can't..move getting weaker..d..damn

"Keel and Frank began shaking with fear also constantly growing weaker, as a man emerged a Russian American with another tendril in his right hand, the other tendril being shot forward smashing Frank into a wall, as Soldiers moved in."

Soldiers: "ON Radio" The X Force members have been subdued, Sebastian Yuklov has proved a great aid
Sebastian: I AM OMEGA RED!
Construct: I'm trying to uncover more energy, I sent out scouts across the universe, as for a ride, that in itself is easy.

"He sends out tendrils slamming into some Redeemer technology, converting it into a hover car with a Big R on both sides, and the front and back bringing it onfr ot fhim."

Costruct: I've constructed a hover car, all aboard, were going to Latveria.
Lance: SHATTER!

"Lance causes the spike to shatter, and moves forward at blinding speeds slamming into Tesla kicking her into some rubble, and causes all the oxygen to be remoevd frmo the area causing the people to die. He restores the oxygen."

Lance: MY POWER IS BORDERLINE REALITY MANIPULATION! You cannot no matter what stop me! I can give telepathic commands to nature itself!
"Vinlo moves forward behind Shawukn slamming him into the plasma blast, and sends out a massive blast of fire himself, and breaks the ground open sending out a burst of water, and the ground breaks apart as he sends forth massive masses of earth, and sends out air pellets."

Vinlo: ELEMENTAL ONSLAUGHT!
Nate: THATS THE POWER!

"Nate throws another smoke grenade at Shawkun, and opens fire with his anti mugen gun. While the Sandra Clone sent out telekentic force, and cosmic flames."
"Cole focuses on Shawkun forming the clone."

Cole: Alright.alright will do! Hold on he's pwoerful too, it's gonna be a few minutes at least.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:07 pm

"Yamairo draws forth the runeblade, which glows with the nordic inscriptions before blasting Shawkun with a blast of energy. Yamairo warps the blast with space manipulation into several beams that attack him from numerous."

Harry: This bastard is starting to annoy me...Solar...FLARE!

"Harry complements Yamairo's blast with his signature light attack, consuming Shawkun and everything behind him in blinding light"

--

James: Fawkes...I lost contact with the underground group...

Fawkes: Damn! Fullmetal!

"As soon as Simon gets the word, he rushes down the stairs of the building and gets onto the main street"

Simon: Heading there now...Erica keep me covered

Fawkes: Alex...hurry
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:26 pm

*Tesla picks herself up, looking up at Lance.*

Tesla: Well shit.

*Before she could move in again a large "wave" of liquid metal raises behind Lance, covering over him and hardening instantly. Metallic approaches from behind Lance, following a long metal path that ended at Lance feet.*

Metallic: Need help.

*Smoke fills the air where Shawkun was, Troy rises above it and rains down fire blast on the area. Shawkun rises from the smoke, in a plasma form of his own.*

Troy: What?
Shawkun: You remember the power I once used, even took Ventro out. Although I've lost it, I have... repudiated it somewhat, a localized version of it. I have the power of all you here.

*He counteracted Sandra clones telekinesis, and punched Vinlo back into a building, breaking it's supports to make it collapse.*

Shawkun: The more people you send after me, the stronger I get, I when I take your souls, your powers are mine, permanently.

*Shawkun uses the ability over time and space to erase the attack Harry sent, and gathers cosmic flames smiling.*

Shawkun: I haven't expanded this ability globally... yet. But that time is soon.

*He sends out flames, that SC blocks, before firing her own attack.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Mike: SHOTGUN!

*Mike and Darrius enter the vehicle and head toward Latveria.*

Mike: I hope we don't get shot down with the war and all.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:13 pm

"In the battle there all teleported away back to Genosha on the island where Cole has finished generating the clone of Shawkun, while he has dispersed the Sandra clone making her explode with cosmic flames."

Nate: We surviveD? that's good group? I haven't fought in a while. Not that I did much good. Alright here's the plan Cole send the Shawkun duplicate to check Katy's soul for any form of alteration or corruption, Sandra contact Rockie, and the security guards telling them what the clone is doing so they don't interfere. As for me, I need to take a short break.

"With that he flew off into the sky, heading off to Holst's flat, arriving outside his place on Genosha he knocked on the door, while Cole sent the Shawkun clone off, and Sandra sent out the warning to Rockie, and the guards."

Cole: Know we'll know what's up with that girl.
Vinlo: Damn it! Why did yall save me! We were overwhelming him! I could have beat him!

Alex: Fawkes, James get out of there now. He's assembled his own team of Russian Psionincs, individually none our as powerful as James but together they've found somehow to supercharge there abilities, and as crazy as this sounds I think Oscorp is involved, get any files you can, Afansas is already alerted of our presence. Fawkes do you think the underground group can escape without our help, if so maybe we should let them be captured, get information from within.
Sirius: That does it
Tesla: Let's finish him!
Sirius: No, he's not a bad person..I've wroned him..I need to deal with him, but I've ruined his life so I need to make amends, I'll be back.

"He walks over to Tesla, and both of them vanish converted into oxygen particles."
Construct: were armed with technology this planet isn't even close to developing. In terms of technological advancements this planet is still in diapers, only a select few have access to advanced weaponry one of these individuals is Victor, besides if he refuses to work with us, I can drain his brain of it's information if we manage to hold him down.
Darius: Let's just nab him.
Construct: This man was the reason the rebellion against Heaven one, he stopped Dark Month with help from several members of the Superhero Community, but he's taken down Cosmic Entities alone he's a threat we don't intend to make.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Fawkes: Well...I think they can...Simon. Back down

"Simon stops running at Fawkes orders. Back in the office, Fawkes puts a pen into Afansas computer, downloads everything he can from the HD into the pen and then both him and James leave. On their way, they notice Arthur. As Fawkes and James pass by him, Fawkes suddenly gets an idea."

"They head for the exit"

---

"Holst answers the door"

Holst: Nate...hello. Come on in.

"Holst goes and puts a cloth over a panting he had just finished. Nate caught what looked like an angel in the corner of his eyes, but Holst finishes covering the panting before he can see anything else. Everyone in the SXM knew Holst knows a lot that he never lets on, and Holst himself was very secretive and reserved about revealing things from the future"

Holst: What do I owe the honor?

----

Me: Alright...so for now we Harry

"Just then, Marie and Anna, soon followed by Isabel arrive"

"Isabel": The island is safe. There are not many injured. Most of them have been redirected
William: Alright...thanks

"Isabel goes to sit by Yamairo"

Anna: Alright...just what exactly happened here Sandra?

"Me and Harry sit down and sigh. I suddenly remember something"

Me: I'll be back in a bit. I should probably warn Rachel that I'm alright"

"I vanish in a mist of smoke"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

*Sandra sighs and responds to Anna.*

Sandra: Shawkun back to his old soul trickery. He did something to Katy, we have no idea what yet. And Vinlo you relax, Shawkun I doubt was even fighting seriously. Fact is, he could of taken the fair majority of our souls on a whim, if not, he could of controlled us all. The fact he connected to our souls and started using our strength's from us merely being around him, suggests he's more dangerous then what we have seen from him in the past.

You should take caution around him.

*The Shawkun clone is seen examining Katy's soul.*

Shawkun Clone: Isn't I a tricky bastard. Phoenix, are you listening.

*Sandra picks up on the clones call.*

Sandra: Yes yes, what is it.
Shawkun clone: Jin's soul is part of Katy.
Sandra: Can you remove it, your his god damn clone after all.
Shawkun clone: Jin's soul isn't trapped inside Katy's body, it isn't invading, it's a part of her. It's merged, I can remove Jin's soul, but Katy's will come with it, the two are as one. As such, she carries traits from, what used to be two separate souls. I would say just kill him, she can't be trusted anymore.
Sandra: ... You've got to be kidding me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:31 pm

*Mike is staring out the window of the flying vehicle before sighing.*

Mike: I don't care what we have to do... Let's just hurry up and get Terrell back. I feel like we only have so much time...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Harry: What what? What is it? What happened?

---

"James and Fawkes have successfully escaped and meet up with Simon and Erica, and are no heading towards the safe house"

James: What now?
Fawkes: I think I may have an idea...lets get this info to Alex first and foremost.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 pm

"Alex pauses, he wants to get in contact with Darius, and and his sister he wanted to find out what was going on with Terrell ASAP"

Alex: Alright..let the group meet up ASAP..
Nate: Holst..I need your help, I think I'm developing an inferiority complex, and I figured you were on the low end of the spectrum then again being the master of the future..perhaps..this was a bad idea. I'm one of the founders of the team, but I'm basically just Birdman without the wings. With Milo busy with World War 4, I've tried to lead the team, but really I'm just the man with the plan ,and frankly James or Yamairo or Filipe can develop plans ,and there powers are far more potent then mine.
Cole: Damn that's shitty ass luck, also gotta mention my clones might not be as potent depending on how strong the original is. Like If I cloned Fusion he would not be the same power.
Vinlo: Hmm, this is trickery but are you all fools? I have Shawkun's power, and my own native ability to understand whatever can be brought together can be separated.
Cole: I don't thuink they trust you man
Vinlo: Fuck if I care, I'm just offering, I don't give a rats ass, I'm not like my son fuck his pansy ass self, I am proud to get the powers I have today. The only reason I'm offering is because I want enough power to beat Shawkun myself. If you don't want my hel pthen find another multi powered mutant with intuitive apttiude, oh before you mention Milo he's buy trying to prevent Armageddon. Very Happy
Construct: Why is that?
Riya: I LOVE HIM!
Darrius: Yea..we know.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Sandra: Jin and Katy's soul, has been fused.

*She extends the telepathic conversation to all present. Shawkun clone now speaks to the entire group.*

Shawkun clone: You can try Vinlo, but Shawkun has made it, you could say in a way that the souls never existed separately, that they was one to begin with. My power may not be as potent as the original, but this is a extremely hard, if not impossible fix. It's like for example building a entertainment piece that clips together, once done, it's impossible to reverse without breaking, or damaging it. The concept applies here, even from a soul manipulators point, there is no way of "separating" the soul without damaging it. It would be the same as taking half of Phoenix soul from her, or half of your soul from you Vinlo. So I say again, your better off just...
Sandra: I'm stopping you there, because that's not happening.
Troy: You wanted to kill her right, like hell, you better not try it!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Vinlo: Killing her..hmm..I already have her ability, what happens when a soul manipulator absorbs a soul there the God over the soul, we kill her we can bring her back easier then we can make a ham sandwhich, we take her soul we can study it learn how potent Shawkun has become.
Cole: Uuh..yeah..I got no idea, and while it was fun saving the world, and stuff I wanna go home, I got a date with this sexy ass girl from my college, mhmm she love me, she gave me a handjob in class!
"Keeth has come the werewolf uprising is becoming somewhat of a problem, that he intends to confront."

Keeth: this is a problem a mutant werewolf spreading the infection in Vegas it's probably spread to other states, we need to contain this in America, Dante, Dale, Natasha, Amber, we need to split up, and we need to find the original wolf involved in the infection, so Amber can make a reverse curse.
Zach: I don't plan on joining, but I'll help
Ezekiel: got nothing better to do.
Elle: count me in, let's go, I just wanna fry Mikey's ass.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Troy: Don't you think of touching her you bitch.

*Sandra doesn't say anything, she didn't fancy trusting Vinlo, but it would be better then Shawkun.*

Sandra: Maybe we shouldn't rule this out Troy.
Troy: Vinlo taking her soul!?
Shawkun clone: Not sure it'll help, I've explained this will not be resolved easily, maybe not at all. But a powerful manipulator taking a personal look at her is your only chance, no matter how slim.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 pm

*Mike looks at Riya before hearing something very faint. He looked around but saw nothing in the car that could have made the sound. It was repetitive and almost static.*

Mike: Hmm...

???: Ri...ya..... Ri...ya

Mike: Guys!... Terrell?

*The voice was very faint, but could be heard all around the group.*

Construct: Is this why I could not detect his presence???

Mike: What do you mean?

Construct: Terrell as he is now, is connected to everything you could think of. I believe he's attempting to come back without causing damage to reality itself.

Mike: Come on Terrell! You can get your ass back here! You're strong!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 pm

"Vinlo looks at Troy grabbing him with Telekentic force, and slamming him into the ground at the insult."

Vinlo: Look here, I'm not your friend, I'm not doing this is a favor, I don't give a damn about her soul, I already killed her years ago, well at least took a peak at that delicious brain of hers, now then..I have work to do.
Shawkun: I suppose.

"Vinlo teleports into the prison cell, Troy is real eased from the TK grip, bursting into the cell forming a field to push Rockie, and guards back he slams Katy into a wall, and removes her soul with force dragging it into his body, teleporting away back to the others."

Vinlo: Alright the soul is mine..now to figure out how the hell he fused two souls together, then work on figuring out how to seperate.
"Aboard the Redeemer's hover vehicle, Construct began focusing trying to see what exactly Terrel could be then paused..this was a bad development his return of course but he'd fused with a rare energy named Zenno a rare and limitless energy but one Construt had stored."

Construct: If he truly fused with Zenno then he could reappear anywhere, not only that but who knows what shape or form he could take. Zenno is an energy of limitless raw energy that can take limitless shapes, and forms. So no telling what's happened to his abilities, personality, memories ect.
Riya: WHAT?! Oh no, we have to help him! What IF I make a good atmosphere, I've been working on making them bigger and
Construct: that might not help he's powerful enough to survive the problem will be finding him, Darrius with your energy related poweers, we'll need your help, and the censors
Darrius: Right I got it, what about Alex?
Construct: there's a few men on this planet who can aid on this search, and of course I am one of them.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 pm

*Shawkun had left the battle arena, he had come to the conclusion Vinlo was after him, found it strange he left with the rest of the group of SXM.*

Shawkun: A soul has gone "missing", so he is aiding them. I must of drove Vinlo sane if he's siding with SXM. Vinlo you poor soul, you underestimate the task you face. You still fail to realize two souls no longer exist, that one can't survive without the other.

*He chuckles to himself, knowing if Vinlo did anything, it would mean Katy's death, which in turn would lead to him fighting SXM, which in turn again would cause Vinlo to leave and maybe, just maybe come after him again. He welcomed this outcome if it happened.*

*At SXM the group waits to see what Vinlo would discover, Troy grumpy and pissed, the others more cautious, still not overly trustful of Vinlo.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Amber: The original...you do realize that would take far...FAR to much effort right
Dante: Ya think he doesn't know that
Amber: "sigh"...there goes my day off. I'll handle the securing of Vegas. Just give me a minute

---

"The XForce members still free meet up. Alex is given the information"

James: So...what's the plan?
Fawkes: Well...I saw an old friend entering the building. Perhaps, just perhaps, the FBI is investigating as well. But I doubt Afansas would refuse an official search...we can use the fact he's already in
Simon: Wait...who is it?
Fawkes: Arthur

"Simon is taken aback. Arthur, Mariana's father"

Simon: That's..not a good idea. If something happens to the guy...
James: This isn't the time to be worrying about some borderline pyromaniac...she'll be fine. Heck I'll fix her if you want, instantly...but Fawkes...how do we make sure he knows what to ask for, and what to search for. And how to we shield him
Fawkes: You...and Alex, are doing those parts

----

Harry: Well?

Yamairo: Hurry up...and Katy better be returned Vinlo...

"I have gone over to check on Troy"

Me: Dude, stay calm...its either this or Katy stays fused with Jin for life.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next