Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 am

"Moments later Milo raises his hand as the attack surges toward him using Terrel's ability he gives his hand the same properties as Mjlioner, and he's full force but drags the magical attack into his hands reverting them to normal, surging with power he opens his motuh releasing the excess energy into the sky."

Milo: AS Jim Carey says in the Mask that was a spicy meatball! Very Happy Alright then enough of old jokes Yamairo, I see you won't leave me alone, so I have to do this and apologize really do.

"Milo moved at blinding speeds using the Speedforce within seconds he was inrfont of Yamairo unleashing a pointblank powerful shockwave."

Milo: Yeah! I got this from Zin and Jonathan!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 am

Joe: Wow, this is heating up.
Sandra: Hey.
Joe: Their only having a fight, it's not like they'll kill each other. Jeez, relax, enjoy the show.

*After that line Joe disappeared, finding himself inside the mansion.*

Joe: I say something wrong?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 am

"Yamairo blocks the shock wave with the odinsword, which shatters on impact. He warps the rune blade to him, and instantly attacks Milo, when suddenly a blinding flash of light causes both of them to step apart"

"Isabel is seen moving towards the fight, noticing that Yamairo's released the bindings in his arm. She tries to get between Yama and Milo, but a wall of ice stops her, with me on top of it"

Isabel: Filipe...be so kind as to remove yourself from the way...now!
Me: Just stay back if you would miss. The heroes have arrived!

"Yamairo notices both me and Isabel, but before he can do anything, he's intercepted by both Anna and Harry"

Harry: Yama...come on man, enough
Anna: We all saw the news...we are all moderately pissed off...this is NOT a reason to remove that binding. Amber warned all of us what it does to you. Come on...we need to get you to her
Yamairo: I'm fine. More importantly. I can't let Milo keep this fucking behavior up any longer
Harry: Calm down will ya! We'll talk to him. Just...calm down.
Yamairo: Get out of the way
Harry: Yeah, as if you can take me. Do you even remember my name at this point? Amber says that arm slowly causes your mind to erode until nothings left. Put it back on, and go talk to her for help.
Anna: Or you can try and take us all...which I doubt you could.

"Yamairo looks at the both of them, before warping the shroud to him and tying it back on. His mind is already severely eroded. He's just lucky he didn't take any hits and started automatically fixing himself as it happened during the last time"

Yamairo: Fine...if you want to side with that murderer...be my guest

"Yamairo teleports away. As I sigh, Isabel suddenly flies off"

Me: Hope she manages to talk some sense into him

"Meanwhile, Marie appears in front of Milo"

Marie: Ya really don it this time haven't ya? Yer both a couple of children. Unleashin' deadly attacks on each other, blowin' up major cities...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 am

The sky was a dull grey color. A strong chance that a storm was on the way, but Ace ignored it, a little rain and lightning never hurt anyone. The site of today’s meeting was a craggy mountain in the wilderness.

“ Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars “ Ace sang softly to himself as he came to a ravine “ In other words hold my hand, in other words, darling kiss me “

Kurudo was sitting in a glass chair in the air. A thick book in hand, he lazily flipped through the pages “You’re late, as usual “

“I wasn’t aware we had a set time, your message through my pocket mirror only gave me a location “he cocked his head to the side, his hands resting in his pockets.

Kurudo shut his book “The fight itself sets the time, our desire for battle “

Ace chuckled “Ever the nonsense speaking philosopher, well I believe lady’s first “he bowed low.

Kurudo set his book inside of a mirror “Chivalry is dead “thousands of glass fragments appeared around him “As you will be “with a slight gesture all the shards went flying at Ace.

“Oh ho, someone’s fired up today “he vanished via shundo, dodging around all the glass shards. His hands flew out of his pockets, sending out a wave of cards, He shundo’d behind Kurudo as their attacks clashed. A blade of cards formed in his hands “ En garde “ he swung, but Kurudo lazily blocked his attack with a mirror wall

“As dishonorable as ever I see “employing his own shundo, he attacked Ace head on with a glass spear. They traded an immeasurable amount of blows between the others before jumping away. Ace snapped his fingers, massive cards erupted from the ground to form a large structure and effectively trapping Kurudo inside “House of cards: Maelstrom’s fury! “The large structure of cards tore itself apart into a storm of razor sharp edges. Ace lowered his hat, smiling viciously “A weak attack like that surely didn’t faze you Mirror master “

“Indeed not “

Ace suddenly found himself surrounded by mirrors, he counted fifty-five. His unlucky number, Kurudo was the only person who had this information and certainly wasn’t above exploiting it.

“Room of mirrors: Inverse world “

The mirrors started spinning around faster and faster, Ace staggered a little as his sense of sight was being thrown off, he was barely fast enough to block the wave of glass fragments that came at him. He jumped up, blocking and dodging as he went up. He pulled a particular card out of his pocket

“Come out, Blue eyes white dragon! “

The beast roared as it soured into existed. Ace landed on its dragon and pointed down “Burst stream of destruction! “The dragon shot a blue electrical beam of energy from its mouth, destroying half of the mountain. Ace whistled as he twiddled his thumbs, he whipped around and blocked Kurudo’s spear. But suddenly felt another presence from his sides, and above him. Kurudo had created a four mirror clones and positioned them to attack Ace at all sides, each wielding a different weapon.

Ace laughed as they dueled on the dragons back, mirror clones couldn’t possess a hundred percent reflectivity, meaning they weren’t even half as strong as the real Kurudo was. Ace dispelled the dragon and jumped onto a platform of cards. His hands were a blur as he performed a complicated hand gesture, exstending his arm out, he sent a long chain of cards out, whipping it around to dispatch the clones. The real Kurudo flew at him with twin glass blades. Ace met him head on, the two ended up back on the ground, and neither was particularly winded at all.

Ace pulled out a deck of tarot cards and Kurudo made a large mirror appear

“Major arcane: Wheel of fortune “

“Mirror dimension: Absolute reflection “

Some time later the area of before was no more. Complete and utter decimation was all that was left. Ace and Kurudo was lying next to the other, starring up at the sky

“Did you get the message to meet from Zereff? “ Ace inquired. Kurudo nodded

“Yes, I was planning on meeting, but the thought of killing took precedence “

“Aw aren’t you sweet, I suppose we should go now, or else he’ll come looking for us and I’d rather not deal with a grumpy dragon “

“Indeed “Both men stood up and headed to the meeting place via their own method of transportation. Kurudo went through a mirror and Ace from a magic card.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 am

Sandra: *sigh* That's over for now Dave, Yama's pissed. Milo! I can't say I approve of what your doing, but if you must, be careful. Yama might not let this go. When the war is over, just bring the people back. You only need to prove your dominance and willingly to fight for this plan to work, not that your a murderer.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:53 am

*Terrell is seen with the symbiote reforming around his body, while Patricia is fixing her clothes. Patricia takes a look at her phone before her eyes widen in shock.*

Terrell: What's up?

Patricia: Fusion destroyed Moscow...

*Patricia dials Afansa's number while Terrell silently makes his way to the machine the Russian spoke of.*

Terrell: I guess it's time...

*Terrell's entire body glows blue before he touches the machine. Afansa doesn't seem to be picking up, and Patricia looks at Terrell.*

Terrell: How did he do it? How did Fusion destroy Moscow?

Patricia: He said disintegration... Why?

Terrell: Let's save the day. I have a plan to power this machine.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 am

"Milo nods"

Milo: Guess your right Marie..just trying to save the world. "Sighs" I need to work with others..I can't do this shit by myself.

"He turns to Sandra, looking down."

Milo: Sandra..I've killed countless people..in the eyes of the world I was always a murderer, at least let me put that status to good use, within five hours we should be closer to if not to the end of World War 4. And as for Yamairo..he's saying I drove herorism into the ground, I'm just trying to do my best.

"With that Milo vanished, and with the chaos over Alex rushed over to Sandra still in hulk form, and explained the situation to her. "

Alex: So please like use your Phoenix powers to revive Fawkes, James, and Arthur please.

Last edited by Chulance on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Harry: What?! James is DEAD?
Anna: And Fawkes!

Me: Guys! Calm down! Sandra is about to fix this
Harry: My ass! Once this is done Sandra, I want you to contact every member of the SXM
Me: Why?
Harry: To discuss what we're gonna do about Milo. Even James will agree that having him officially part of the SXM after this will only worsen what little we've managed to recover for the reputation of the team. Yama's idealism aside...that's the plain truth. And I'm sure no one of you will disagree

"Everyone looks at him, but nobody dares say a word. Sometimes Harry can seriously poke a wound"

---

"Yamairo is seen out in the bay. His mind still very eroded. He can't remember names or dates. But there is one name he remembers...and she happens to fly over to him"

"Isabel": Yama! Why did you do this?
Yama: I...I lost it alright. He...I just can't stand it. I know I shouldn't have done it. But I couldn't help it
"Isabel": How's your mind?
Yama: A bit messed up...I'll talk to Amber soon. I just...I was going to kill him you know...just like always. If I want to save people, there's always someone I have to kill. Why is there always someone I have to kill. It shouldn't be like this. I should be able to save everyone without compromising myself...maybe that can't be done. Maybe to get to the utopia...I have to give up my own morals.
"Isabel": Or you could stop caring

"She sits next to him"

"Isabel": I never want you to do this again. I will seriously hurt you if you do this again...you scared me

"In just half a year, the homonculus without a true name had greatly developed her personality."

Yama: I'm sorry
"Isabel": You better me

"She leans her head on Yama's should. The two stay there looking at the ocean"

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Sandra: Alright, just give me a second.

*After a short pause nothing seems to be happening.*

Alex: Sandra...
Sandra: They can't be revived.
Alex: What, WHY!?
Sandra: Because they are not dead, you can't revive someone who's still alive. I've already searched for them, there not on Earth. Hard to tell where they are, but they are not dead.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Harry: Not dead...

"Marie is seen suppressing a smile"

Marie: Now honestly...lets think this through 'ere. Ya really think Milo would just kill an entire city like tat? They're still alive. But China doesn' know tat
Harry: This is still fucking irresponsible. And we don't know if he saved everyone or just James, Fawkes and his friend...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 pm

*Patricia appears before Afansa in her astral form.*

Patricia: Afansa, thank god you're alive. Terrell is... He said he's doing his own thing. He's in Tokyo from my readings, but I don't know what he's doing there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Terrell is seen in the center of Tokyo with his symbiote suit.*

Terrell: Sayonara....

*Terrell split dozens of atoms in the area, causing a massive nuclear explosion to wipe out the millions living in Tokyo. A sinister face is seen in the clouds.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 pm

"Milo groaned watching the news Tokyo destroyed people were getting scared, rumors were going around about another Superhuman Registration Act, he groaned this was getting bad."

Milo: So the Russians..are still..Chinese are divided believing they have a chance to win I may need to eliminate Beijing, I can always restore Tokyo. Best warn the world. Attention the destruction of Tokyo was NOT of my doing, it seems Russia has powerful superhumans on there side, but I will not give up, Beijing now has 3 hours before it's elimination.

"He slammed his fist down on a table, and his mother was seen entering the room, he turned to face her."

Milo: Mom?
Angel: I had a dream about you, thought we'd need to talk.
"David and Abby had left the house wanting to play superhero coming to Russia, David tried to find mising people from Moscow."

David: I can barely sense them but there out there somewhere, there not dead..and plus that Afansas guy I can't sense him, I say we find him he just blow up Tokyo sis!
"Dave teleported to Sandra, and the others handing Sandra a cup of tea."

Dave: So what's going on? Sandra the kids ran off again..sighs.
"Suddenly where Nightmare, Virus, Tracy, Momentum where the door tore off, and Velon arrived with Dimtri with a high caliber laser weapon."

Dimtri: Hello gang.
Velon: THe name's Velon, and I'm building together a team called the Brotherhood. Care to join? Our goal is to destroy teh SHadow X Men figured you guys would be interested.
"Zane had already voiced his idea in SHIELD, with Drake's alterations he was back to being second in command of SHIELD, and was working on starting the X Factor an operation he planned to lead a Government sponsored team of mutants that dealt with mutant human relations, and other problems involving mutants with the general public, Governments ect, so far Kiya, and Terry Jones were with him, and he'd contacted Gary, and Stewart, as well as Aaron Stark wanting help with funding."

Terry: What did Stark say?
Zane: Aaron, he's a close friend of mine said he'll offer funding, the fact that he's on some redemption streak helped out too, so where in the clear Kiya, Gary, and Stewart want in. I'm making calls to old friends from the Assistants, Government contacts ect. I'm setting us up with a nice HQ, a SHIELD HQ in NYC.
"Afansas looks at CNN."

Afansas: things are heating up he nuked Tokyo..it seems fear is rising, I say soon it will be time to employ my machine.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Abigail: But how can we find him when we have no idea where to look?

Sandra: They... *smiles* Don't worry Dave, I'll get in contact with them, make sure their alright.

*She updated Dave telepathically and sent out a call to contact David and Abby.*

Virus: Really now. How do you plan to accomplish this.

*Jason joined the group, followed by Nina.*

Nina: Oh look, the guy Phoenix killed. And I heard you want to fight the Shadow X Men?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:46 pm

David: I'll trace any thought patterns related to him, maybe we can find somebody communicating with him or something and..wait..it's mom..'talk' to her.

"David becomes raw psioninc energy not noticing some Citizen notices, and quickly calls for help, and Russian Forces move out."
Dave: What did they say, also don't let the tea get cold, it's my speciality lemon tea,

"Sips the tea."
Velon: Really now the major threats are Fusion and Phoenix, and actually believe it or not with Fusion with enough raw power we can bring him down, as for Phoenix there are ways to deal with her indirectly, the rest of the team we can deal with. Come with me, so you can meet the rest of the group I've gathered.

"Velon forms a Magnetic Field, and extends it around the group gathered."

Dimitri: Trust me Velon has fought with the SXM for years, we can bring them down with your help.
Velon: Don't you want to try? There's no point sitting around moaning and groaning about how many powers Fusion has.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:47 pm

*Terrell wasn't stopping until he got more attention. He knew what he could truly do with his powers now. He was now in Kyoto, Japan.*

Terrell: Now let's widen this radius...

*Terrell concentrated before even more atoms than before split, and in a an instant, Japan was wiped off the globe. Terrell used his power to fuse the excess force and radiation of the explosion into his body.*

Terrell: Next stop... South Korea.

*Terrell fuses with the atmosphere before speaking.*

Terrell: America! Surrender your precious hero Milo and the attacks will cease. I will only give you 1 minute to comply.
----------------------------------------------------

Patricia: Holy... His powers are incredible.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Afansas: My God..he just eliminated Japan..the machine itself may not even be needed with this level of power he may be able to defeat Milo himself!

"IN the atmosphere suddenly Milo appeared in-front of Terrell, gathering electricity in his finger tips he raised his hands firing a massive bolt of electricity at Terrel's face using Many's native power so he could strike Terrel as if he was physical."

Milo: Damn you Bastard! You betrayed the Shadow X Men's trust! BEtrayed the Redeemers, betrayed the world!
"IN Russia Construct used tendrils to drain the biological materials out of some Soldiers involved with the Red Room project, and cussed."

Construct: My Sensors picked up Terrell Jackson, he's back the Russians captured him, and are using him as a weapon of mass destruction in conflict with how the U.S is using Milo as there WMOD, we need to end this quickly.
Riya: WHAT NO! WE HAVE TO SAVE TERRY!
Construct: My scanners are picking up two massive energies it seems Milo is moving in after Terrell.
Riya: NO WE HAVE TO STOP HIM ILL KILL MILO!

"Riya goes to fuse with the atmosphere, but Construct moves at blinding speeds slamming into her rendering her unconscious, Darrius gathers radiation in his hands and prepares to blast Construct."

Construct: Calm yourself I saved Riya's life, no doub tshe'd attack Milo on live television turning the world against the Redeemers, the Avengers DID Blame Terrell for the deaths of there team mates, Milo has quite the arsenal including numerous psioninc based powers not to mention my records say there close friends, I say we go after Afansas himself.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Sandra: Hey where are you guys
Abigail: Ah... Russia... we wanted to help...
Sandra: *sips tea* Russia is going to be on high alert after what Milo did, why don't you two play it safe and come back. Dave has tea made. They've gone to Russia Dave.

Momentum: Hell I say we go for it.
Virus: *grin* Sure, we'll help bring them down. One factor your overlooking though, both are immortal. Phoenix has died before if you hadn't known, she came back. Milo I would assume is very similar. So, where does that leave us.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

*Mike almost didn't agree, but he knew Construct was the brains of the team.*

Mike: Aight, let's go get Alfonzo. Come on D.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Terrell didn't know what Milo was talking about, but he was sure the man in front of him had to be Fusion. When the electricity hit Terrell, he groaned in pain before his solid body dropped from the sky.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 pm

"David returns physical hearing his mother's message."

David: Mommy don't worry were super strong! If anything gets reeally bad we'll call you, and say help help!, and come back to Genosha pleeease! Abby guess what, some mutant named Patricia with Astral Projection picked her thoughts she's speaking to Afansas via her ability, we should go find Afansas through her.

"On Genosha Dave sees the group is talking amongst them selves about recent developments , and are watching the news as it seems some mutant fused with the atmosphere has decimated Japan, while suddenly Chinese Forces unleash an attack on North Korea."

Alex: This is insane. Terrel Jackson is alive, and working for Russia, they must have messed him up somehow! I can develop something to reverse any damage done to him via psioninc manipulation, I'm not the boss but..
Nate: I know what your thinking HArry, Marie, guys head to South Korea, evacuate them ASAP!
HArry: Got it! Let's go everyone Light Mirror!

"Harry uses Light mirror on himself Marie, Anna, Filipe, and Nate to South Korea, while Alex rushed off to his lab on Genosha, Dave drank the rest of the tea setting his cup down, and kissed Sandra."

Dave: I'm going to help out South Korea too! Take care of the kids!

"He teleports away."
"Velon lifts the group, and they head to one of his offices, within moments moving at trans light speeds they arrive, and Velon disperses the shield inside they move inside Victor Von doom is playing a game of cards with the rogue angel Castiel."

Castiel: Oh you guys back
Victor: Don't distract Castiel, I am winning this game of checkers.
Castiel: Damn.
Velon: Ah glad you two are enjoying yourselves, me and Dimtri brought the rest of the group I notice your game going on Victor did you contact Shawkun.
Victor: Yes sent a talking raven to invite him to this location, hopefully he'll be here soon.
Velon: Good soon the Brotherhood will rise oncemore.
"Construct linked into every technological system on the planet, and in moments located Afansas's weapon, and focused on destabilizing it, then gathered energy in his hands walking over to Riya."

Construct: I'll take her back to the Redeemers Head-quarters, and monitor the world from afar, I'll send out some probes to take out the radiation in Japan, the Shadow X Men are evacuating South Korea. You two stop Afansas.

"He gives them the location, before flying into the air with Riya, Darrius gathers radiation turning to Mike, and gathers energy in his feet, grabbing Mike, and they jet into the ari flying towards Afansas' HQ"

Darrius: WHOO HOO! HERE WE GO!

Milo: What?! Down already? Something's not right about this.

"Milo saw Terrel's body drop he'd used a pretty high voltage, it had been an easier fight then expected Terrell was one of the strongest beings he knew, and he raced over to Terrell catching him."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 pm

*As soon as Terrell's body was touched, it instantly exploded with the excess power he absorbed from destroying Japan. Terrell had used his ability to fission a clone from his body. Terrell appeared high above Milo with his body fused with electricity, his arms crossed.*

Terrell: Damn, you stupid.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 pm

"Milo was sent back by the nuclear explosion instantly passed he gathered raw energy all throughout the body."

Milo: I'm stupid huh? Alright then no more dicking aroud time to get this fight serious! LETS GO!

"Milo focused converting his entire body into raw energy, then utilizing Manny's power combined with Riya he created an atmosphere all around Korea that allowed him to harm Terrell in elemental form as though he were physical, then entered the Red Hulk state, and using Peter's form charged Terrell intending to use a blow to physically decimate Terrell."

Milo: OVERPOWERED PUNCH!

"In the streets below the Shadow X Men had evacuated most of South Korea finishing it off with a massive light mirror combined with Dave's mass teleportation bringing them all to Genosha all of the rescued citizens brought to Kathy's apartment where she reduced them in size, allowing all of them to be brought to her apartment, she groaned, having been awoken by the SXM>"

Kathy: damn it guys! I love yall but next time you need to find some place to put a city full of people..I dunno if im sleep then
Filipe: Oh stop complaining you missed us
Kathy: Alright find icy.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 pm

*Sandra teleported to David and Abby.*

Abigail: Sandra, we...
Sandra: Lets just end this fast. Things are really starting to heat up, looks like the Russia's may of messed with Terrel somehow.

Virus: Hey, you never answered. How do you plan to get past Phoenix and Fusion's immortality.
...: I may be able to help with that.

*Shawkun enters the location.*

Shawkun: I take their souls, they won't officially die. They'll be trapped in me, forever.
Virus: And you would get of both their powers, I know that's what you want.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 pm

*Terrell smirked beneath his mask before the left half of his body glowed red, while the right side glowed blue. Terrell's hands are seen stopping Milo. Milo suddenly feels the power he was just using nonexistent. Terrell is now seen in a hulkish form beneath his symbiote. He alters the atmosphere around South Korea that poisoned it's inhabitants. He then used Peter's speed and Rulk's strength to copy Milo's previous attack, while fusing his fist with split atoms, intending to uppercut Milo out of the Earth's atmosphere.*

Terrell: A-Bomb Uppercut!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:44 pm

David: OK mommy! I found some lady talking to Afansas, let's get her! then we can get him!

"David turns them all into psioninc energy, and they reappear near Patricia, and David forms some psioninc energy into Phalanx."

David: Wheres your boss lady!
Velon: Well you can attempt too Phoenix you'll be capable of eliminating Victor has a technique he can use to strip godlike beings of there source and manifest in himself, together you can take those two out having there powers alone will make the rest of the SXM easy pickings.
Dimtri: Getting to be quit the group already.
Victor: I see I see, the eliminating of the SHadow X Men will be well liked by many considering the destruction of Moscow at the hands of Fusion.
Castiel: Hold on my angel senses are tingling Japan got wiped out.
Milo: OH SHIT!

"Milo takes the blow full force being sent out of the atmosphere, he quickly slows himself down, restoring his speed, then copies the abilities Terrell fissioned away from him, and groans using the same technique to fission the powers out of Terrell, while sending out a torrent of beams of concentrated light combining it with Manny's power while using magical manipulation to make himself immune to getting his abilities fissioned away by Terrel's power."

Milo: Alright TErrell enough playing around your going down and this is what I call the Light Barrage, and this is the BANG!

"Milo sends out one massive beam of concentrated light mixed with spirit energy, while transforming into the Ghost Rider Form."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Sandra: You can tell us or we can take the information.

Shawkun: If anyone is interested we may even be able to get a few old Hellfire Club cats in on this. One in particular, will make defeating Phoenix so much easier. Fusion has his ability though and can counter act it. Plus I know a few rivalry going on at Genosha.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next