Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Sandra: Their trying to pull the entire planet in. This seemed to work on most of the Voidlings, James, Carmen, give it all you can. A few of these seem stronger somehow.

*They go full in to overload the Voidlings with the illusion.*

*Jack comes in.*

Jack: The SXM, hmm, this is bad, they have some of the world strongest people.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:31 am

*Terrell is surprised by Oliver's actions, but is glad the man cooperated. Terrell pulled Sammie over to him with his organic web before throwing her over his shoulder.*

Terrell: Good choice... Be ready for everything that goes down from here on out.

*Terrell vanishes with Sammie.*
-----------------------------------------

*James suddenly feels the power of the mind gem boosting his already powerful telepathic abilities.*

James: Hmm... This is our chance!

*The boost only lasts for half a minute.*
----------------------------------------

*After a while of searching, Terrell appears before Void... but Sammie is no where to be seen.*

Terrell: Why do we need her..? You and I can practically do anything.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm

"Oliver turns to the others."

Oliver: Before anyone overreacts we
Sean :WHAT THE HELL!?
Oliver: Li sten shut up, I used a tracker arrow on her along with a sedative, now then Cyber use the signal, we'll track her, locate them, gather reinforcements, burst in and save her
Sean: We have to go now!
Oliver: And do what get our asses kicked again, no we need a strategy..a good one.
"With the massive burst of mental energy several Voidlings are taken out, and the voidling invasion stops, the religious army gathered by Zadkiel is still on the attack, but the SXM and heroes are back."

Zach: Alright the probabiltiies ar eclear...no there..not..we still might loose..the Voidlings were merely a distraction, and shit..there's more not on earth
Chulance: WHAT?! We have to stop them
Zach: Gah, we have to work togeter then the hard part is finding them, plus this will do shit against hte real Void, and if there uner his dirrect influence..well..
"Void looks at Terrel, powder is on the floor, a lighter on the ground, he's smoking cocaine, he is relaxed the drugs going through his system, the fact that his host is a drug dealer only enhances the enjoyment.."

Void: Ah ello Terrel, want to enjoy some of this wonderful calming substance..please enjoy it..there's a bag on the floor..you will not be drawn into my being I promise..and Sammie has limitless potential to distort reality, ifs she had a complete control she might be able to wipe out the entire rebellion with a mere thought, were going to use her powers to wipe out the Heavenly Host, then the invasion will be easy.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Terrell: Nah, I don't do that shit... and you drawing me into you is the funniest shit I ever heard your ass say.

*Terrell made a stick of gum appear before chewing it.*

Terrell: You're idea sounds raw, but why didn't you just voidify the bitch. You know she's not gonna listen to your ugly ass.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Sandra: Well shit, at least with this invasion stopped we can gather the group, and sort out a plan of attack.
Metallic: If this is the distraction, I'd hate to think what the attack will be like.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Void: Look I don't have to explain myself to you, I respect you Terrell, I've monitored you..What I can do is above raw power regardless of the level Ventro learned that the hard way hand her over.
"They see Milo is still on the ground, and Carmen returns the group to Genosha, suddenly a Caucasian man is seen looking at them, light brown hair, he looks at the group, with a blank face."

???: The Shadow X Men have returned..
James: Hey who are...GAh I can't read his mind!
???: Do not attempt to waste your time using psionic energy on me, what I am is far beyond your puny human comprehension regardless of the superhuman abilities you wield, I am Construct, an intergalactic biological super computer with the sole purpouse to gather information, and eliminate those who have it. I detected the cosmic war on this planet, and came to it seeking out it's information perhaps the secretes to the abiltiies the Celestials have granted you, during your absense I've already dealt with those pesky voidlings with help from the man you known as Leven, we would have dealt with them in a few hours but your mental 'hope' onslaught aided the process, anyway enough with the monoglogues this is no Shakespearian literature peace, I want you all to move so I may indulge in your planet's primative information.

"All over the world he'd draining technological systems from computers to vehicle's, to power plants."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Tesla: Well... hmm, unexpected, wouldn't you say?
Sandra: Yes. How long have you known about this planet Construct, this isn't exactly the first time we've been involved in large scale wars.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Construct: I've known about for many years, I've known about several planets,I've roamed the ever expanding cosmos gathering information infinite expansion means a never ending mission, but with my thirst for knowledge, the cosmic war that awaits you however will most likely be the end of your population even your gods will fall, the only fate I cannot predict is the living Deus Ex Machina Milo Ventro, but from knowledge gathered..I assume Void has downed him, now then out of my way or I will eliminate you
Zach: So you predict probabiltiies?
Construct: Do not bother me

"Construct sent forward a tendril of biological material stabbing it into Zach's brain but it just phased inside him, not causing him anymore, shuddering the tendril phashed out, split into multiple tendrils and flew around the world."

Zach: W..what was that felt weird
Construct: No damage was done, simply duplicated your knowledge directly for an immediate understanding to predict the probabilities of the world, slight interest in survival of mankind due to psioninc potential displayed by what you classify as omega level mutants and Powerhouses.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Terrell: Calm yourself down. She's right here.

*Terrell said this as he held out his hand, making Sammie appear. Terrell was about to make a comment until he felt his danger sense go off, but he wasn't fast enough to react as a fist punched him through several buildings. Mike is seen in his suit surging with energy as the symbiote seems to have more control. He shows a toothy grin at Void before taking look at Sammie, then back to Void*

Mike/Toxin: What's good bitches?

*Terrell busts back in, rubbing his jaw a bit before converting his arms into cosmic flames.*

Terrell: Nothing around here Mike... Just run off and play hero.

Mike: *cackles* I don't know who this Void character is, but I like his style... and his taste...

*Mike takes a look at the unconscious Sammie on the ground before grazing his claws against her face. Only a small drop of blood runs down her face.*

Mike: Such soft skin...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Sandra: Well, if anything good came from this guy, we at least know we not completely screwed. I'll take slight chances over none at all. Hmm, Construct, can you predict how long Milo would be out due to Void's effect, or our chances of undoing the effect, or freeing him.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Construct: That's the odd thing..Void is no threat to him, true Void is powerful, direct power cannot stop him, he feeds off power. He is the Void, the absence of powers it's how it deals with opponents beyond him, but even then beings on a certain caliber can eliminate him, and Milo defiantly fits the Status Quo. The Void may have persuaded him to be incapacitated as insane as that sounds, he is a master manipulator brother and ally of Satan, a deceiver of biblical proportions, I am a machine, despite how advanced I am the supernatural I do not fully comprehend, by logics he shouldn't even have been able to be held, by that same, anyway..the download is almost complete..your technology will be down.24 to 48 tops, trust me it would prove no use against the Cosmic Fources, it will give the religious extremists under the Archangel's will less power without there weapons to generate there powers through, you should target that religious figure Desmond he's the source of the dissidents religious esque abilities.
Niko: Right well guys..most of hte world is undder attack from religious extremists
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Sandra: Desmond huh. Well, this probably means nothing to you, but thank you for the lead. As for Milo, I don't know what's up with him, of all people Milo should be one not to believe a fucking word that Void says. *sigh*

Jack: What's up with the wars? Civil wars, alien wars, more civil wars, now religious wars.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Construct: OF course not to be rude..as you people say but I am busy, I must preserve the information of this world it is my mission.
Niko: Working in the shadows grows harder..
"Void sends out tendris pushing Mike back, wrapping them around Sammie, and bringing her unconscious form over to her he smiles at her."

Void: Ah...the antichrist..in my grips..surely my victory awaits!.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Sandra: Well then get to it. So Desmond is one lead, anything else we should know before you get to your mission.

Jack: I'd say. But, we know our role, and what to do when trouble arises.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 pm

*Mike growls at Void before reaching out to use his organic web to snatch Sammie back, but he is grabbed by the neck from behind.*

Mike: How did you...

*Terrell tosses Mike aside.*

Terrell: Get your control back!

Mike: My control?! You betray everyone and assume I'm the one who is out of control!

*Mike gets up as he looks at Void as he reverts to his normal symbiote form.*

Mike: Are you infected?

Terrell: No.

Mike: So you did turn on everyone... That's not too trill, but this war should be fun.

*Terrell doens't speak for a while as he looks toward Mike.*

Terrell: Yeah it should be... Now, can we wake this girl up or what Void?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 pm

"As the voidlings regain their consciousness around the world, we see Yamairo slowly get back up"

Yamairo: Ouch...James...Sandra...update...

James: Yama, glad you're back. It seems that we've taken out the Void's minions on Earth. We can't be too sure about what's happening elsewhere though
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Carmen : I can take care of him, let's get together I have something to do. Time to get the Omega League together.

"Using the powers of a Boombox she warps herself, Reese, Amber, and Fawkes unable to bring Milo or Kano both under Void's influence."

Carmen :OMEGA LEAGUE! We have to ho hjelp the Angels! Jesus would want us to help!
Niko: Humanity is falling..I sensed pure evil, I felt like God's enemies I beelive we are dealing with the Fallen Angels, if so our power is pale, and one can only hope the Lord works through the SXM, but if this is truly a religious power powers alone will be useless, we need to find some form of weapon or blessing of sorts to make our powers useful against these Fallen biengs.
"Sammie awakens, growling, her eyes red, pushing Void back with her powers, pure evil shifting of reality, he sends out his tendrils but there burned away."

Sammie: Away from me ugly ass! I'm not helping you damn it Leave me alone!
Void: Ah but you will, see the Fallen are your friends, is our mission so bad infinite freedom for all, no ruler no subject, we just one total freedom, not paradise or damnation
SAmmie: WHAT?! Your working with the Devil
Void: temporary Ally, even Zadkiel knows he seeks control, if the plan goes through properly he'll be out of the way permanently, and so will the rest of the so called Luciferans..peace..no more Angelic creatures monitoring, hunting you, hurting your friends..and family.
Sammie: I..I
Void: Don't you care about them SAmmie

"Sammie in tears reluctantly holding out her hand, Void takes it, and there ensared in tendrils, dragged into an abyss of darkness."
Oliver: Sammie'.s.off the radar
Cyber: Yes..supernatural interefernce!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Laxus: Damn man
Tyler: What was her last know position!! Damn it Oliver we can't lose her. If the Void uses her powers, this war is a good as done
Poll: The war is hardly the problem...she's a team member right? We need to help her for solely that reason alone!

----

Amber: Well I didn't think we'd gather here again. Milo and Kano are out? The Void? I guess that guy's a sucker for punishment
Fawkes: Well givin' your condition, you're not gonna take him on. We need a plan...and somethin' good at that
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Cyber: Nothing can be done my various Superhuman abilities cannot locate her, her power immense is abode detection we are in immense danger.
Sean: NOT IMMENSE! OUR FRIEND, my student, team mate is gone!
Oliver: Last location was here, she's gone! I don't know what to do!
Carmen: I can take on some big big cosmic power, and we can win!
Reese: I can control Heavenly Essense, I'm a master of Angels, and Demons, I can bring us to Heaven right now, I say we head there and assault no time for plans if Void has Sammie we need to wipe out the Rebellion ASAP,.

"In Heaven Zadkiel's assault has begun, the war against the Heavenly Host has begun within Paradise, a massive war taking place, as Zadkiel unleashes his raw power taking down Several Angels, Castiel is using Deliah's blade, an d the war ring to beat down two angels at the same time."

Castiel: FREEEEE DOM! GO BIG Z!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:48 pm

*Terrell and Mike watch as Void vanishes.*

Mike: She's too easy man.

Terrell: I know, now let's go... We're gonna split up.

*Terrell and Mike both teleport from their location. Terrell appears in Heaven amongst the army of the rebellion.*

Terrell: Let's get it...

--------------------

*Mike appears in Hell looking around before nodding.*

Mike: LET'S GET IT!!!!!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:49 pm

"The SXM have gathered in back in the mansion"

Harry: Man...this is getting annoying. James, lets go find Void
James: And do what exactly. I can't find him anyway...neither can Sandra
Harry: What about the Osborn brat? Can't she find them? Bet you she decided to buckle up and play the he-
James: One, her name is Carmen. And two, I don't need my powers to trust her. She wouldn't lie to me alright. If she's out there...she'd doing something important

---

Amber: All fine. But I've fought the Void. How do we take something like that out?

---

"Meanwhile, at the war, Zedkiel's attacks are suddenly blocked by a giant Shield of Seraphim, which protects the various angels. Raphael is seen standing up to the Archangel of Freedom. Meanwhile, Castiel is blasted down before he can react by Gabriel's speed"

Gabriel: Sigh...why do they keep trying?
Raphael: You two...just back down now before we are forced to hurt you

"Meanwhile, Akroma and Ruth are leading the angelic army against the fallen"

Akroma: PUSH FORWARD! DO NO HESITATE!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Sirisu: Still mate, we can't sit around, them religious fanatics are gone crazy, Sandra took Chu, his gurl, and his friend Zach out with her to stop them, and some machine is taking all the information on earth everything's gone computers...vehicle's..even the power plants are drained of there energy, people are blaming Fusion, especially Mizo, and the Chinese Government
Nate: damn it Milo shouldn't have taken these nuclear weapons earlier, they think he's behind the stripping of the eartrh's technology a striek back
Dave: S..Sandra ran off alone, Void has my kid! Why isn't he free?!
James: He's the Void's actual host, not a voidling, no hope induced attack can stop him, unless it's from Milo, who the Void has down, we have to stop Void if we want Milo back.

"Uriel appears in the mansion injured, gathering Heavenly Energy to heal himself, he'd been monitoring the war so far Zadkiel was even with the HH, and Keeth was still in the war in Hell."

Uriel: The Heavenly Host is in a cosmic war with the fallen Angels led by Zadkiel the Archangel of Freedom, do what you can stop Desmond's army if we stop Zadkiel we can stirp them of there semi divine abilities, we need your help yes the Heavenly Host, we need ANY help we can get, I've contacted Son, and Ganta both leading there armies, but it seems China and Russia have united against America blaming Fusion for this whole mess, and other countries are starting to support him, rumors leaked out he joined the American Government so it's getting bad.
"Reese convrets them into Raw Essense, now in Heaven they appear, Reese manipulates the essense taking on the qualities of an Archangel filled with power."

Reese: We fight I'm going after Zadkiel himself, I'm connected with Heaven, I understand the situation completly let me explain it.

"Sends a message to them, and blesses Fawkes's weapons including inifnite ammo as long as He's in Heaven."

Reese: Fawkes you know your blessing to aid you, plus your invisiblity works with Angels here,anyway let's move we don't have much time, Carmen your with me, Amber stay with Fawkes.

"Suddenly Zeus, Kano, HErcules, and the legions of members in the COG now Voidling appear around Heaven aiding Zadkiel's rebellion, while he makes the Shield of Serpahim fade away, then makes sends a massive blast of angelic energy out taking out massiave amounts of angels, turning to Raphael, slowly stripping him of his angelic offense, while Castiel calls on the war ring turning Gabriel on Akroma."

Castiel: FIGHT!
Lucifer: HELLS FIRE!

"He sends out Hell's fire taking out legions of angels heading to the throne room, Michael stands outside with the Sword of God in his hands."

Michael: Brother..I await you..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Troy: Demond, lets take him down then. Sooner we get this done, sooner Milo can fix everything, and sooner we blame it all on Void.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:38 pm

*Terrell smirks as he watches the battle unfold.*

Terrell: My turn...

*Terrell converts himself into heavenly energy combined with psionic energy in order to twist the minds of the Angels, making many of them go into a manic state. He then converts into heavenly adamantium with blades for hands.*

Terrell: This war is crazy *chuckles*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

*Sandra's group had arrived in the middle East, Sandra, Chulance, Tesla, and Zach. They are seen fighting against Desmond, Sandra going after him directly with a cosmic attack as Tesla attacked from behind.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next