Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

"Desmond pushes Tesla back with his raw heavenly enegry, sending out bolts to clash with Sandra's power pushed back and forth by the power he groans."

DEsmond: END YOUR REBELLION AGAINST THE ONE TRUE GOD!

"Suddenly More of the Purifers appear unleashing heavenly energy on Chulance, and Zach who combine there powers in an attempt t oblock the artificial heaven energy."

Zach: Enough of this!
Chulance :TAG TEAM! SANDRA JUST use the Phoenix on him!

"Sandra uses the Phoenix's powers overiding every portion of his mind draining all the knowledge he happesns, and suddenly manipulating him the other purifers who are empowered are downed in a massive mental attack, rendered unconscious."
"Zadkiel raises his hands gathering Angelic energy, as Michael and Lucifer battle he enters the throne room saying a code, and opens the portal."

Zadkiel: And so it begins..Helen's nail is mine.

"Suddenly screaming Angelic energy is stripped from billions of Angels, many rendered powerless, PAradise warped and distorted as two large eyes are seen, then Sammie's face her powers at work, her divine reality altercation taking place stripping Angels,even the ARchangels of there powers except Michael, and Lucifer who continue to battle, Akroma rushes over to Ruth the latter now powerless like the other Arch Angels in the Heavenly Host, except Uriel still on earth, who returns Castiel is saying a spell to open God's vault."

Castiel: Hmm Zadkiel the vote is opening, with my weaponsI will handle the lesser ARchangel
Uriel: cas..please don't do this..the end of Heaven is
Castiel: The Rebellion shall provail, no more rules, I'll live how I please, Sin City will be every city, unlimited freedom, booming business, money, fun haha! I think not!
Uriel: But father
Castiel: OH didn't you hear he's gone, or are you doing that? After he struck down Lucifer, he started thinking, he went absent puling the strings from Paradise, gone maybe he's in Mexico, who knows who cares, him out of the way makes shit easier, were gonna MAKE him out of the way permnantly!

"Castiel summons Deliah's blade, and Uriel forms an angelic blade, overwhelming Castiel who uses all four rings to boost his power, and the two engeage in combat."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Sandra: That's Desmond down. James, we have Desmond, and purifiers down.

*Tesla approached Chu, keeping an eye out.*

Tesla: Did you get them all, if so, what impact will this have?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Chulance: Earth is saved but I have a feeling that means were in for some trouble with the situation in Heaven...
Zach: Construct was wrong..earth itself isn't the only thing in danger, hte entire univese..the Multiverse if Heaven looses this war..
Chulance: Great..Tesla now what?
James: Return to Genosha with Desmond, I assume Sandra scanned himm, all we can do is now is pray literally..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:07 pm

*Sandra brings the full group, along with Desmond back to Genosha.*

Sandra: Pray... or should we do what we've done in the past, and go help the heavenly host. If it made a difference or not, wouldn't it be better then just hoping everything works out.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 pm

James: To be honest we'll make no differnece, we need to band together, the truth is only Milo can really do anything it's sad how much we've grown to rely on him, but what else can we do.

"Suddenly the Sky began growing black, Nate rushed in with a Holy Bible reading it trying to see if any events from the book were taking place, lightning and thunder boomed in the sky all over the world, and a massive torrent of water began a massive explosion was seen the gate ways of Heaven opened up, lights filled the sky, billions of flying stars infact were the billions of powerlesss angels cast out of Heaven including the Arch angels minus Akroma, Michael, and Uriel now injured crashing into the mansioon in GEnosha weakened Nate rushed over ot ihm."

Nate: You okay been reading the Book seeing
Uriel :"This isn't there., I've been assaulted Castiel has the weapons of God on his side, allowing him to combat the Archangels, and Michael defeated Lucifer, but the great deceiver seeking mercy and redemption for his sins against our father struck down our foolish brother still in the courts, and went after Zadkiel, he is seeking control of the universe, he is going to acsend to Most High, and I cannot stop him..my disciple Castiel..has turned against me..

"IN Heaven Reese and Carmen confronted Zadkiel the door way opened Castiel had been bloodied up a little from his fight despite his weapons against an Archangel, as he healed himself using the power of the Ark of the Convenant a box in his hands, then Void appeared staring at Lucifer who stumbeled in."

Zadkiel :We've concquered Heaven with the aid of the Antihrist, the great evil one in physical form, her power we have concquered!
Lucifer: Yes brother with father out of the way, Michael I have struck down he lies in the courts, but Reese his power is beyond ours and
Reese: Enough let's end this kicik your ass repower the Ange;s and
Zadkiel :Buh bai

"Reese screams as he's engulfed in power, and disintegrated, Carmen in shock as Sammie roars clashing her powers with Carmen's, as Zadkiel grabs the nail now physical, screaming with power, he points it at the throne, Lucifer bolts forward, Castiel uses the Ark to blast his elder brother into a wall restraining him, as Lucifer summons large amounts of Hell's fire, Zadkiel grabs the nail, and encases himself in Heaven's power connected to the throne, assuming the power of God, he blasts Lucifer sending him back to Hell banishing him, Zadkiel then provides unlimited freedom, across the multiverse, as the Void gathers his army."

Void: Good bye brother, hopefully we'll meet again?
Zadkiel: What are you going to do now?
Void: An army of Gods my friend, I have one enemy whom the gods are fighitng right now a powerful man named Victor Von Doom, who has weakened the Pantheons, we will strike, and perhaps I will gain full control of Ventro's powers and become truly an ultimate Void with infinite teneterinament ho will you entertain yourself oh heavenly father?
Zadkiel: Mnonitoring the new free world, perhaps enjoying it myself, and my brother Lucifer will enjoy the kingdom of the Damn restored to him, however with everyone being free heaven and hell are connected he's just stuck in a cage again haha.
Castiel: What of me?
Zadkiel: Why a Promotion! You are now the Archangel of Heaven's weaponry, enjoy your new position, Fallen one. ENJOY YOUR NEW POWER!

"Castiel is filled with power now promoted, he's grinning shaking with power as he is now the master of Heaven's weapons forming several of Deliah's blade, then the war's rings, then even one of the trumpet's, the retracts the trumpet into his body, and grins on earth with technology gone, China, and Russia forming an alliance against America gathering Britian, and several other european courries complete anarchy and chaos the world in ruinsm fires, ritos, gang wars on the rise..aboslutely no control."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:25 pm

*Sandra headed over taking a seat by Dave.*

Sandra: This, isn't looking to good. *sigh* I can't believe that bastard Void took our son again. At least we managed to deal with the Voidlings, but now the news that heaven has lost. Milo is down, heaven has lost, Void has David. Things can only get worse if we don't act, but at this point, what are we going to do.

*Katy came up by Nate.*

Katy: Weapons of god... great... so, now what? I mean, what do we do from here?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Uriel: Survive..it's all we can do unless the Heavenly Father does otherwise, we must believ ein him, pray like never before adark age has come upon us.

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 17 MATTE-POST-APOCALYPSE-V03

All hope has been lost, Zadkiel using Helen's nail stabbed himself bonding himself with the Throne of God therefore becoming one with the Center of the Heavenly Host gaining the limitless Divine powers God himself once wielded, then his only rule was no rule unlimited freedom across the universe leading to universal anarchy and chaos. With technology stripped from humanity they have descended into a Modern Dark Age, gangs on the loose, people struggling to survive, food, water are now more valuable then Gold. The Governments attempt to maintain control of the situation through armed force, while China, and Russia despite the situation work on a project to deal with this threat believed to be Superhuman, turning the world against America, blaming Fusion for this chaos, and gathering allies such as Britian, France, and even Japan. With the Gods such as Zeus released from Void's control, they seek praise from there desperate people seeking an answer, and Namek and the other angels who were on earth during Sammie's assault are desperate to end the Antichrist's life in order to restore the Heavenly Host so Zadkiel can be stopped, while Michael has gathered together the Angels with Akroma's help in order to form a resistance against Zadkiel, while the Fallen have taken over Heaven. Now a battle for survival begins, and the one man who can change all of this, and liberate the world from it's freedom has gone,can survival be maintained?

"Milo Ventro stood in the Void overriding his power to monitor the events on earth, and other planets no order, war, the universe showed it's true bloody barabaric colors, he frowned, Firo wanted this, believing in freedom no matter the cost, his paranoid dellusions."

Milo: Three Weeks..and this what hte world has degenerated into..so fast..all with freedom, that they fought me for, the X Lords would have stopped this. A People like this do not deserve to be saved let them save themselves, let Construct be the next Galan he will be far superior.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:06 pm

*The SXM had become more busy now then even, having to work on a global scale to stop any known gangs, and spread food and water. The world seem to be in chaos. Prayer has become a far more welcome practice around the world, either believers converting non believers, or people turning to god in desperation. Katy and Troy stand overlooking a city.*

Troy: You know, in the old days, I might of enjoyed this. A world of no rule, take whatever I want, including food and water, whenever, and from whoever I pleased.
Katy: And now?

*Troy looks at her, then back at the surroundings.*

Troy: Now this is all nothing, I rather it just end.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 am

"DAve was teleporitng food around America teleporting back to Sandra and Dave, it was day time outside they were on fold up chairs no more electricity was bad, Genosha had generators only mutants who could generate electrical energy could power parts of Genosha."

Dave: I'm tired of sitting aroud here, dealing with the apocalypse, Gods telling us what to do, friggin Crime non the rise, Supernaturals delivery boys we need to find Void, and our son if we want to end this, Abby you can come with us, the family needs to be together, and end this.
"Nate was in the Cerebro area it was down, and couldn't be restored Construct had literally taken all functions of the technology such as electricity."

Nate: DAng it..that machine he needs to restore our technology even then it will still be chaos, whatever the machine did Dimitri's in a coma, and Velon's starting his own campaign against mutants.
James: he's back from the dead right?

"Carmen teleports in;."

Carmen: Jamsie! I'm so sorry I was..gone! I..IO went to Heaven, I tried to stop them, but it didn't work, I I ahould have told you where I went. Sad We..have to find the girl.

"She falls to the ground bruised and bleeding."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 am

*Mike had been roaming Hell, finding the place huge and a world of it's own. He saw some familiar faces of people throughout history. It wasn't until he saw a defeated Lucifer, that he stopped in his tracks.*

Mike: The fucking devil got betrayed.... And I thought you was the baddest motherfucker around. So, does that mean Mr. Z won?
----------------------------------------------------------

*Terrell is seen in floating high above NYC with a frown on his face. What he saw was disgusting to him.*

Terrell: Trying to fix this, will only make things worse... I gotta keep moving... Here I come Milo.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 am

Abigail: But if, or rather when, we find Void, can we even stop him?
Sandra: We have to do what we can, we've become to damn reliant on Milo. In all honesty that man pisses me off. He want to claim to be our friend, yet he friggen abandoned me at the Hunters war, he's the one that killed my child and made him a target in the first damn place, I still haven't forgotten the time he blamed me for something of Shawkun's doing. Now here we are again, needing him, and the world has gone to shit.
Abigail: But Void...
Sandra: I forgave him before, because it was Milo first encounter with Void, he didn't know how to beat him. This time that's no excuse, Milo's to the point where Void can't do shit to him, even Construct said it didn't make any sense. We've lost our roots, WE are suppose to be the SXM, not Milo.

*Tesla is with Chulance, also helping to calm riots and spread around supplies. Troy and Katy have split up to cover a larger area.*

*James had made a call to William who came in to Carmen's aid.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 am

Lucifer: Mr..Z..Zadkiel..I am the light..I juts wanted to help you bastards..you miserable bastards father wanted to watch your squirm, searching for fire, and I gave you the fire, am I truly the villain of the story? How is you meat heads damn me, and consider HIM the savior the protagonist of the universe, the one who condemed me for wanting to change things! A differnet opinion not a mindless 'holy' drone!
"Zach is taking down run away drivers."

Zach: CHU! Tesla help!
Chulance: Trying!
"Milo has brought TErrel into a void, then dissipates the void sending him away,and bringing him to a neutral dimension with nothing but ever expanding whiteness."

Milo: so you've sought me out for what to aid a planet that mocks me, blames me for this situation, and scorns me for not being there geneie, there physical deus ex machina, for having my OWN problems that don't involve them? Right now as we speak my own friends are cussing me out.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 am

*Tesla quickly creates several spikes to raise from the ground, taking out the cars, but missing the drivers.*

Tesla: This is a mess.

Sandra: I wonder if I should just try to call Void out, he answered the call last time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Terrell: I'm not asking you to do shit. I just want you to break free from this cosmic leech, so I can beat him if I have to... And stop complaining! You ain't a bitch.
-----------------------------------------------------

*Mike seemed to listen to Lucifer, but in reality, he zoned out.*

Mike: What? Man, I don't know what you just said and I don't really6 even care. Just let me know where Sammie is.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:31 pm

----

"With the entire chaos, both SWORD and SHIELD were completely taken out without any technology. Meanwhile, the Avengers in New York are in Avengers Mansion. They tried unsuccessfully to maintain the public order in the city"

"Tyler, Captain America, is just returning the mansion. Suddenly, he reacts to a sound behind. He turns around an..."

Tyler: S-STARK!

"We see Aaron dusting off his clothing"

Aaron: Damn...it was quite a pain to get here, what with all technologies down.
Tyler: Which means...yo...you're suit?
Aaron: I had to use an older model to get here. Mostly running on steam and gas. Which was hard to come back as it is. I'm just wondering how I'm alive. I can't bring up my suit, but it's still inside
Tyler: hmm...
Aaron: "sigh"...where's Oliver? I need an update. All I know is that 3 weeks ago the entire world went to shit. I fought the Voidlings in LA for a while before something took them all out

----

"Meanwhile, in the X-Mansion. James runs over to Carmen and helps her"

James: It's okay Carmen. Come on...take a seat. Don't worry...the plan right now...we have to take back heaven. Easier said than done I know, but there MUST be a way. By girl do you mean Sammie?

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

*Troy is seen landing at the white house, guards are quick to approach him.*

Troy: Relax, SXM.

*They don't step aside until a few seconds after, Carl shows up confirming him as no threat.*

Troy: How did you know? I mean, so fast without any...
Carl: As it happened, I was walking by, a agent in the hall stopped me. What brings you here.
Troy: Katy decided one of us better stop by.
Carl: Things are a mess, but we're holding out. Is Fusion still taken by Void? It's concerning if he can beat even Fusion now.
Troy: That is concerning. We still seem to have no idea what to do about the situation either, we're just helping out however we can while we try to come up with something.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Milo: I am not a bitch true, but I've felt my attachment from humanity growing, your power is great, maybe one day you will view teh world as I do, not inferior not important..my friends and family I care about, the world has condemned me.

"He focuses, and materializes two glasses of wine, and warps the white void into an ever expanding luscious garden based of his idea of what the Garden of Eden appeared as ."

Milo: My own version of Eden, obviously not as beautiful as the Lord's. The Void attempted to trap me, I allowed it to investigate, then dispersed it to bring you here, it has no power over me. Now then I can save the earth but this is truly what humanity has wanted at least subconiously freedom, and there freedom has led to there destruction, what we want is not for the best of us, but who am I to be there cosmic enforcer, the judge, jury, and executioner, I lived among them for over 30 years, and under there influence made mistakes resembling there own if not greater.

"He sips his drink."

Milo: If you seek out Void I warn you pure raw physical force is not the way to do him in, he's not that type of opponent raw power cannot end this being, he feeds on power, he feeds on the emptiness in people's hearts, and souls, the darkness they've buried within us, we all have darkness in us, even beings such as Galactus, even me. He is the physical manifestation of all that, the ultimate leech. You have the power to seek him out, seek him out, but I fear for your safety Terrell, peace be with you, and in God you should trust, for I am not so.
Lucifer: I want her dead, she's ruined me, she was suppose to my love, toy. my ultimate weapon, my true bond, but I will help you I am the light follow me to her..she's returned to earth in hiding of the mess she's created.

"He forms light of deceit, and a door forms, his wings form, and he walks in holding out his arms, with a calm look on his face his stare piercing Mike's very soul."

Lucifer: come on my friend, let's go on an adventure.
"Oliver comes in with his arrows, Cyber sets up a field around the mansion."

Cyber: Mr. Stark your return makes me happy Oliver is
Oliver: Here glad to have your metal ass back, The Voidlings are out, but everyting's gone nasty, MHF was busted out, prisonemrs roaming the street, Governments maining order, but with the Drones down and such, everyone thinks the Apocalypse is here it's crazy, worse Desmonds Purifers is getting more people now.
"Carme's healed by William."

Carmen: Yes she's strong, I almost had her, I was about to switch to a strongest power, she sent me through some reality attack or whaterver, im back now it screwed up my powers a little but there coming back.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Aaron: I'm not "back"...but someone needs to end this. Has anyone found Milo? If not...Theres...guess I have to phone them up Wait Cyber...you're operational? Is Nono alright as well? I figured the both of you would be out

"Aaron sighs and takes a seat in a couch"

Aaron: And I wont be much help Oliver. I can't use my armors...not my most advance ones anyway

---

James: In short...you underestimated her.
William: Don't be so hard on her
James: I'm not being hard. Just stating facts

"James sits down next to Carmen and takes a deep sigh"

James: I think we should also worry about the Void. But lets leave that for later. We'll take the fight to Zedkiel
William: Harry and Filipe will be happy with that one. They've been pulling for a "big damn heroes" for some time
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Abigail: Hmm, we don't know if Void has gotten stronger?
Sandra: Dunno. Dave what do you think, am I harsh towards Milo in this case.

*Katy had just finished gather a storage of water to last people, a simply task considering her ability. The riots in this area have appeared to calm for the moment.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Carmen: i'm sorry Jamsie for being rash. Sad I juts wanted to help, I'll listen now, what should we do, I don't need my powers together to be useful I pwomise.

"Hugs James."

Carmen: Zadkiel has the throne, but the nail, he' still wearing it, maybe if we can seperate it from him, we can reduce him to his normal power levels that's not saying much but stil.
Oliver: Last I heard from Phoenix the SXM had gotten us, and I heard some of the members are angry at him, like the rest of the world blaming him. Any help is needed Aaron, I say we hunt the bastard who robbed the technology but even then going up against Zadkiel is.
Namek: What I will do

"Namek stood holding a blade, a few angels were behind him about six or seven all having conjured angel summoning blades, Namek looked at Oliver using angelic energy he restrained him."

Namek: Fool, you thought you could harbor the Antichrist, and get away with your sins against my father, and mankind! I was heistant before but I see evil has no bounds! The Heavenly Host has been decimated by the Antichrist, her powers used to reverse us into mere mortals, as we speak my elder brother Michael gathers the power striken angels in order to rebel against our brother who proclaims freedom, only the Angels not in Heaven retained there powers, Me a general was leading a hunt of the Antichrist, until my squad came into battle with Voidlings, me and some others escaped after her assault on Heaven, I tracked down the remaining Angels who retained there powers, and we decided to eliminate her to restore Heaven, now reveal her location to us or perish!
DAve: no Clue I we don't know how Void or Milo's powers fully operate, but I don't think Milo would just abandon us, nor do I think Void is a push over, I think we don't understand everything going on, but if we die at Void's hands we end up in Hell forever, we need to find Terrel Jackson him and me using the powers of the Space Gem we can seperate Void from his hosts, then he'll be an easier target, contact Jackson please send a message out to him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Sandra: We faced Void once already before he took David, a easier target still won't be easy, but it's a start at least.

*She sends out a telepathic message to contact Terrel.*

Sandra: Terrel, it's Phoenix. You out there.

*Katy is the first to arrive back at Genosha, seeing James, Carmen and William talking.*

Katy: Do we have a plan to fix this yet?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Aaron: OH dear...seems you picked up a dangerous one huh Ollie?
Tyler: We don't know where she is either...and we wouldn't tell you even if we did.
Aaron: Wait...sorry to interrupt but...yes we would. Namek is it? Given the situation...I assume you agree with this Oliver, we need to hunt down this Sammie
Tyler: Aaron with all due respect
Aaron: With all due respect, if it means we can restore the world, one life means nothing to me

----

James: Hmm...if we can do that, I'm sure you could take him Carmen

----

"Meanwhile, we find Akroma somewhere in Hell. Her powers somehow intact, she appears to be searching for someone"

Akroma: First...Keeth...should still be down here. Then I need to find the others...and Clancy
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 am

ABby: Now what daddy?
Dave: We just wait, and do as were told to, hopefully we can end this nightmare or at least put a dent in this operation, we have to do something.
"Akroma has noticed however that Hell is now linked to earth what with infinite freedom, many demons and spirits of the damned invading the earth adding to the chaos that has entrapped the planet. A Man is seen in a coat sending coating several demons in sheets of Hellfire, the man turns to Akroma."

Clancy: Your the Angel the one God left with there powers to gather us all together? Huh

"A Girl walks over to them, and a teenager only about fifteen years old, Clancy looks at them, as suddenly a massive infenrio envelops demons heading towards the gates, an old man bearing resembalnce to Fawkes appears, and finally the Zarathos himself approaches."

Zarathos: Don't worry me and Keeth have come to an understanding, were one body, we share each other adding to our power. The girl is Tammy, the teen is Ricky, and the old man he's Fawkes's acenstor name is Lock Hart.
Lock: Don't wear the name out, were the spirits of vengeance we were told to meet you, were gonna go kick Zadkiel's ass, reason is were the spirits of Vengeance, were still capable of hurting him since his powers are artificial.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:35 am

Sandra: I agree, something, is better then nothing.

*Troy has left Carl's, heading back to Genosha.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 pm

*Mike follows Lucifer through the door.*

Mike: I was wondering when we were gonna go.... and don't beat yourself up over chicks. It ain't good. I wish I had some god damn wings...
---------------------------------

Terrell: So you've grown beyond us... This must be the point in time where you are "unable" to be the savior of our world...

*Terrell gulps down the wine in his glass before tossing it and walking away. The wine glass dissipates before touching the floor.*

Terrell: And I have to trust more than just God to defeat Void. I want you to watch this. Watch me save the world Redeemer style.

*Terrell teleports, appearing in NYC again, before fusing with the Earth's atmosphere and appearing in front of Sandra leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He held a cool and relaxed look on his face, despite the situation.

Terrell: What's up?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next