Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: Outburst!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising: Outburst! Empty Heroes Uprising: Outburst!

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Plot:
The Shadow X Men, Avengers, X Force, over the years since humanity escaped it's telepathic induced trap set by the Hunters, several teams of superheroes have risen forth to battle to protect humanity, and even other species. However what of the common man even though these various teams have combated crime, they often deal with issues far beyond what normal humans can handle, leading to a significant rise in crime. In particular the city of Dakota, with rising crime, the American Government is developing a more powerful sedative to deal with crime, however the beta test of this new sedative went horribly wrong as it turned out it had been mixed with an incomplete synthetic formula, and it caused a 'Big Bang' granting several people near the docks of Dakota synthetic mutant abilities, worse a gang war had been taking place near the docks, now these artificial nick named Bang Babies roam Dakota wreaking havoc!
Rules
-Takes place in the world of Heroes Uprising, SXM, Avengers ect all exist, but there side characters in this universe.

-The Bang Babies as there called have mutant abiltiies, try not to go overboard, we can go powerful but not SXM powerful.

-I'd like to know what powers you'd go for, this is a toned down HU so be careful, and original of course.

-Unlimited number of characters, and loose rules, hmm just make sure to stay mainly in Dakota if possible. Smile We can go other places maybe.
"Virgil Carter sat in his room dressed in blue jeans, and orange shirt, sparks flew from his finger tips, he was in shock, the Big Bang happening only a week ago, now he was trying to become a superhero, so far only revealing his powers to his best friend Ricky, who was now trying to help him, he looked at his costume, earlier today he'd helped the police stop an armed robbery making his public debut,."

Virgil: Me...a superhero this is amazing! This is swag-tastic!
???: Virgil come downstairs and eat your dinner now! Me, and your sister are waiting
???: Come on bro, I'm hungry!
Virgil: Alright Shannon, Pops I'm coming!

"Virgil stuffed his costume under neath his bed, and rushed down stairs still filled with excitement over the robbery he'd stopped."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: Outburst! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Outburst! Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: Outburst!

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 pm

*Meanwhile a man, slightly older then Virgil is seen in a back alley in Dakota, with a few people around.*

??1: So Mr. Stone, what will we do now.
Stone: Tsk, Just call me Francis, or Stone.
??2: With your ability we can hit any store we want. No one could stop us.
??1: Yea, any police come, you burn them. We'd take over this city in a heart beat.
Francis: Out group will need a name if we're gonna move into big time crime.
??2: The Heaters?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: Outburst! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:15 pm

"The next day Virgil was at school, opening his locker, he had his costume in his back up, he tried wearing it under his clothes too stuffy, too many things to complain about. He was heading to the vending machine putting in a dollar to get a sprite, when he heard police sirens Richie rushed over to him."

Richie: hey V Man sounds like trouble.
Virgil: I bet it is time for a lil extracurricular actives right, cover for me bruh!\

"Grabbing his back up, and costume he rushed through the hall, moments later he was in full costume, gathering electricity he shot a blast at a trash can lid, and hopped on it, surfing through the skies towards the scene of the crime."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 pm

*Francis is outside with one of the two from the other day. They was outside the school, skipping classes, smocking.*

??1?: Should he have gone alone?
Francis: All he need to do is rob us some smoke. With as fast as he is, it should be easy.
???1: If you say.
Francis: We'll be moving into much bigger targets soon.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:51 am

Jericho was sitting at his desk reading over one of his textbooks. He had a test in English the next day, though he didnt know why he bothered to study. It was the class he had a knack with, as the saying went. The studying was inconsequential, though it made the time pass. Holding the book in his left hand while his right arm was extended out. Slowly bones began poking out of his flesh. This was a fragment of the ability he had manifested. Ever since that fateful night at the docks as he did most nights, contemplating suicide. He was a firm believer in the pointlessness of life and existence. His own holding no real value.

He was just another statistic of the American foster care system. A common story, his father had walked out on his mother right after his birth. His mother tried to take care of him and succeeded for the most part until around his eighth birthday where she contracted an incurable decease and passed from this world. After that, he was shuffled around from one home to another. Most of them weren’t bad places, cheery, warm homes. A mother, a father, and a couple other kids. But for some reason or another, it never lasted. The strain of having another mouth to feed would take its toll. He experienced the darker side of the system as well, horribly managed dwellings that only accepted him for the money that his living their brought them. Finally, at the age of sixteen he found himself in a pseudo permanent home. He lived with a couple in their mid thirties. Jeremy and Martha Blake. They were nice people, to nice for his liking, or lack of liking. They had learned early on in their relationship that neither of them was capable of producing life and this pained them. But after years of going through the long process of adoption, Jericho had come to them at the age of eleven. Their little angel as Martha affectionately called him. He merely faked a smile and nodded. Pretending to play along with it all.

An angel? He’d read enough and heard enough from all the trips to church on Sunday. Angels sounded like mere puppets to a great master who he quite frankly didn’t believe in. Jericho was no puppet; he’d spent too much time being the submissive one, the quiet one. He inspected the bone blade poking out of his arm. Feeling satisfied he retracted it; the process being easier then it had been originally, for there was more to it then simply growing the bone out. He had to shift nerves and veins around an exact way, even slightly nipping one could cause pain and possibly irreversible damage. But he’d been practicing with it enough the past two weeks. Stretching out, he decided now was the ideal time to get some more training/practice/testing in. He went to his closet and selected a black hoody to go over his dark green T-shirt; slipping on a pair of boots, he locked his door behind him as he exited. The parental units had gone over to some friend’s house and wouldn’t be back until dark.

Soon he was out on the street and heading to a certain location. He nodded politely to any familiar and unfamiliar face that he passed. Eventually he arrived at his designated spot. An old house in an abandoned and run down neighborhood. He’d chosen this place especially with solitude in mind; the only people who dwelled in the area had other things on their mind then paying attention to some teenager. Pulling out a key, he unlocked the door and slipped inside. It was just as rundown on the inside as the outside divulged. He hummed some nonsense tune he’d had stuck in his head for the past two days as he descended a staircase to the houses basement. Possibly the largest space in the house, Jericho had arranged the area in sections, separated by rows of light green curtains he’d obtained from a hospital. Pulling on a white lab coat and grabbing his notebook and pencil, he walked along the aisles till he decided on a “ subject “, pulling a certain back, a homeless man was revealed, strapped to a long steel table.

“From the looks of you I haven’t gotten around to using you yet. Let’s fix that today “

The man fought wildly against the restraints holding him in place. Pure terror filling his eyes. He’d heard the others screaming, knew what terrible fate awaited him from this uncaring youth.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 am

*A young African American male was seen sitting on his bed, typing on his laptop that he had on his lap. Everything seems normal the guy, until he seems to sigh. He takes a look down at his bed bed, to see that the he is levitating above it. .*

Eli: I can't stand this stupid shit.

*Eli said this with ill enjoyment before he dropped down onto the bed making a loud thud. He heard his mother complaining downstairs, because she had simply gotten tired of going up there to be told "nothing happened." Every since the Big Bang on the docks, Eli couldn't seem to get a hold of himself... Well the powers that he had gotten from the incident at least. He was glad he was home schooled, so he didn't have to worry about breaking things in class.*

Eli: Today is definitely going to be training day number one.

Last edited by FunnyGuy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I thought of sick power)

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

A store is seen and a young man entered. He went to the back of the store, knocked over some bottles and called for help. As the store own started running to the back, the young man moved at tremendous speed, moving like a blur, he wen't to the front, behind the counter, grabbing several packs of smokes, and speeds out of the building.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 pm

*Eli could be seen on the docks in his work uniform. He hadn't worked in a week, due to the incident. His story was that he ran from the area once he saw the gangs starting to flood in. Eli was in charge of cleaning off the docks and other kind of maintenance duties.*

Eli: Shit! I'm already done cleaning over half this place... It's only been half an hour. I guess that'll give me time to chill out.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:29 pm

"Virgil moved in now in costume on the saucer an armed bank robber, he sent out static electricity taking the guns of the criminaks puling them to him, pulling the robber inside outside slamming him against a police car."

Virgil: Ouch! That's gotta heart right?
Robber: COME ON GET HIM NOW!

"The two robbers charge pulling out knives, Virgil leans down, sending out electricity pulling them into the air via there knives, he slams them into each other, taking the knives as they fall to he ground, police moving in, Virgil smiles, and flies away heading back to the school in a hurry."

Virgil :GAh skipping school pops is gonna be SO mad!
"Devon Carrol was seen sitting down in his room texting, he'd been in the Big Bang, like some others he'd just come to buy some cocaine, a deal was being done there, he'd become a superhuman he opened the windows, putting his phone away, and leaped outside hitting the pavement of the street."

Devon: Oh shi! I'm friggin Hancock or something! THat's it Im calling myself Hancock, I dare Will Smith to sue my ass, I beat him up! WHOO!

"He walks over to an SUV, easily picking it up, then puts it down, running forward, and bursting into the sky."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 pm

*The speed guy gets back to Francis with his stolen loot.*

...: Easy.
Francis: Good Billy, you pass test number one.
Billy: Don't forget, you have tests yourself.
Francis: I know that. *creates a small flame on the top of his finger* I can't wait. *smirk* When we feel confident we can do it, we hit the big times.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 pm

*Eli was now leaning against some cargo deep in thought. He then found himself surrounded in a thin blue aura.*

Eli: Ha!... This shit sucks though. So I can only glow in the dark and float so far? That's great, I'm a floating night light. Call me the firefly. I know I can do more shit...

*Eli looked off the docks and at the water before shaking his head at his own thoughts.*

Eli: If I drown... I'm gonna be pisssss.... What the fuck?

*Eli began to slowly discover something different about himself.*

Eli: I'm... I'm gonna be a superhero!

*Eli smiled before scurrying at a much faster speed than usual away from the docks and into his car. He couldn't believe he was still glowing.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 pm

"Alva Industires was seen, a man in his middle age's was seen, caucasion, he was frowning wearing an expensive suit, he took a suit it was Edwin Alva leader of Alva Industires just getting off the phone with Jorgan, getting off the Docks were still quartined, CDC had come down he went over to a manwho pulled off his suit the director of CDC?"

???: Alright Alva the mutagen's gone the police's assault spread it all through the docks, everyone in the area was infected, possibly a few more if the fumes leaked out other residents of Dakota could have gotten it, we might have to quartine the city to contain the situation,
Alva: Howard you haven't failed me yet, my men have contained it in Genosha, this is crazy, keep this secret, if Osborn finds out the company is done for, and I'm NOT going down alone
Howard: I know I know..what about these synthetic mutants?
Alva: What about them? I heard Dakota is forming a Mutant Response Unit. MRU, Daniel Moore is going to lead it, I'm sure they can deal with it, there going to get equipment like that force in New York Code Blue, we'll be fine.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:47 pm

"Meanwhile, we find several people being arrested. Normal criminals. It seemed to have been a drug raid. The arresting officer, Gabe Naland, was watching the arrest while smoking a cigarette. He was one of the most best inspectors in the Dakota PD, although he was a somewhat brutal and often amoral man. In this case, he had worked with the Narcotics division"

Gabe: Heck...this is seriously gettin out of hand here...

"Gabe gets inside his car and beings to drive back to the station. However, as he's going, he suddenly notices an explosion nearby. Turning on his siren, he drives towards it"

Gabe: Aaww man...just when I was about to clock out
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 pm

*When Eli makes it back to his house, he runs straight to his room trying to figure out a way to cover up the faint glow he gave off. People would start asking questions and he couldn't be known for having powers. He tried lotion first, which didn't work. Then he tried jumping in the shower. That failed as well. He sat on his bed frustrated before the he found that the glow was gone.*

Eli: I know the on switch... Just gotta know what the off switch is.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

*Francis, Billy, and the third still non named man has moved outside, what appears to be a rich persons estate.*

Billy: The store was silly easy.
Francis: Heavy security, sensors, secured bank. This a good enough test.
Billy: Yes, this will do nicely.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:32 pm

*Eli later seen wearing a black face warmer, a black zip up hoodie, jeans, and black ASICS. His mom had just gone to work, so he easily got dressed in his get-up and walked out the back door. Eli begins walking down the sidewalk, not really knowing how to be a crime fighter.*

Eli: Where the hell do i start?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:50 am

"As Francis's trio moved in, however Virgil had used his powers to pick up radio transmissions mainly to listen to music, and detect the police radio, he was standing in his room school was out, quickly changing into his costume, he grabbed a Shock Box walkie talkies his friend Richie had invented that could be powered by his electrical abilities."

Virgil :Hey Rich, I gotta go some rich guy's estate is being assaulted
Richie: Hey Virgil, hold up, I think I know who might be getting hit, but you better be careful if it's who I think it is.
Virgil: No time keep talking I gotta go.

"He opens the doors, and fires a blast of electricity at a trash can, lifting it into the air, he leaps on the trash can lid, and zooms forward through the air, heading towards the estate, and also setting off the estate's alarms in order to attract police, quickly moving in to confront Francis his eyes widen."

Richie: Virg what's wrong?
Virgil: "Whispers" No Time to talk but..Francis..the bully he's a bang baby too! HEY! Listen up! Put down the cash, the name's Static, and I'll put a shock to yo system!

"Saying his catch phrase he gathered electricity in his hands."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm

*Eli thought he wasn't gonna get any action, until he spotted some guy floating on a disc.*

Eli: The fuck... That's my cue.

*Eli concentrated for a moment before the blue tint of an aura faintly surrounded him. He stood in place for a few seconds more to get himself adjusted before dashing off.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:27 pm

*The 3 had sacks of money, and laid them down, steering down Virgil.*

Francis: Oh look, the teachers pet wants to play. *smirk*

*He nods to his companion who speeds off to the left at tremendous speed. It catches Virgil only for the slightest of seconds, but a blast of fire is already heading Virgil's way when he looks back.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Virgil: WHOO WEE! Somebody fast, see you should have played sports, cbut whatever do the crime serve the time!

"Virgil quickly sends forward a blast of electricity to counter Francis's attack, then sends out large electricity into the ground magnetizing the ground so Billy's feet are stuck to the ground."

Virgil: Now you.

"He sends a bolt of electricity into the third man to blast him into a wall, and then gathering electricity he sends some at a car, and sends it forward tossing it towards Francis."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:47 pm

*Eli now finds himself in the suburbs where the rich live. He had never really ventured to these parts of town, and had lost Static's trail on foot, so he turned around and went back toward center city.*

Eli: Damn!

Guy:What the hell?! Why are you glowing?! You son of a bitch! You're one of those Baby Bangs! I'm calling the cops!

Eli: Fuck you!

*Eli ran away, heading toward the docks*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

*Francis shot the car with a ball of flame, causing a explosion that sent into the air. He then blasted it a second time to keep it airborne. The car flew over Francis, and the burning wreck headed towards Virgil.*

Francis: Come now, throwing cars? Please man, what a lame attack.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 pm

*Eli could faintly hear police sirens behind him as he made it to the docks. It was basically a dead end, but a good reason to try something out. He hoped he wouldn't drown. Eli ran to the edge of the dock and jumped at a great height before hitting the water.*

Eli: Fuckin' bitch!

*Eli tried his best to swim back to the docks with his soaked clothes. He climbed back onto the dock and stared down the cops.*

Eli: I didn't do shit!

Police Officer: Get down! Get your ass down on the ground!!!

Eli: Fuck this, I'm hoppin' in the water.

*Eli lept off the edge of the dock again, but this time he flew forward defying gravity.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:08 pm

"Virgil stops the car since it's made of metal despite it being melting metal, then he breaks the car into pieces, and sends out the pieces of burnt metal using electrical force to push it faster forming the pieces into a long bar he smashes it into Franci."

Virgil: Mane somebody's getting real mad, your gonna have to pay for that property damage, but in the mean time, you needa cool out!

"Virgil sent out a blast of electricity at a fire hydrant, and then another car within the luxurious estate tearing the hydrant open water spewed it, then jerking the car forward smashing it against the high pumping water redirecting it sending the torrent of water into Francis smashing him against a wall, as well as dousing him with water, as sirens blared, the police arriving, he lowered the car, and formed the burnt metal into bars sending them around the three bang babies."

Cop 1: The hell
Virgil: The name's Static, and well you get it, I just saved the day, don't worry yall don't gotta pay, anyway I gotta go!

"He flies away on the trash can lid, the police wandering how to react to the area, as they go to take in the bang babies Virgil defeated."
"As Eli rushed forward suddenly a portal composed of Shadows opened up dragging Eli in and reappearing in an old abandoned undergroud subway a hand of shadows grabbing him and pushing him down into the ground, it was none other then Ebon one of the more prominent gangsters in Dakota now a Bang Baby. TWo others were seen a white kid dressed in casual clothign his arms converted into blades, and a girl looking like a bird/human hybrid."

Eli: The fuck
Ebon: You think you hard? You ain't gonna survive out there
Eli: What..the
Ebon: Listen the name's Ebon, and I'm the leader of the meta breed, the newest and baddest gang up in Dakota, we going run shit, an all bang baby gang! We looking for recruits, the guy with weapons for brains is Shiv and the bird girl Talon but you better not crack no jokes because she'll tear you to pieces with her yell, and pologize bout having to drag you in here, but the cops were about to bust a cap in your ass, they hate us all, I'm trying to stick up for us so what do you say?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 pm

*Eli didn't know what to say. He knew these guys looked sketchy as hell, but what he said did make sense. The cops weren't really on his side.*

Eli: I don't know about this gang shit, but our kind... We need to stick together.

*Eli couldn't believe he was classifying the Bang Babies as their own separate race of people*

Eli: Call me... Bolt.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next