Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm

"Suddenly Mike's car was enveloped in Emerald energy and reappeared in a dimension and Kujon appeared in a Green Lantern Uniform and he'd brought him to the Green Lantern's Pocket Dimension, the hover car was seen it was empty space,a city of ruin, and an image of a broken and bloody Tiffany with SHIELD agents in the sky."

Kujon: You have been my "Enemy" I've fought for Tiffany but the fact is I've been dead for months, I was dead for real for months. I experienced death the life beyond. I entered the Abyss of Life and Death the spiritual life line between life and death it's open to those in comatose states, death, those struggling to live, those on their last breaths, those attempting to cheat death ect. I was there for a while, and I saw something a darkness..is coming.

"Using his virutally omnipotent control over the Pocket Dimension he left Mike unable to move or summon any powers at all he stared at him."

Kujon: I am not the one Tiffany needs you are. However I didn't come here to give you permission slips, I came to you to reveal to you that the Secretary of Defense is connected to the surge that took our powers. Yua Hasasashi. SHIELD nearly wiped us out, I'm on a one man mission to eliminate them once for all for what they did to Tiffany, and other mutants. I know your against SHIELd too I hoped we could put our differences aside and work together to eliminate SHIELd I believe there connected to the darkness coming to earth.
Castiel :Hmm yes I did It was me Terrell.
Zachriah: He admits to it.
Castiel :Terrell, I've been living on earth for the past years I was corrupted but now I under-stand. God is needed, or rather a God. A master, I do not claim to be the creator, but I believe I can fill in to correct Heaven's behavior. I am connected to you two I know your plan, I spared your lives. Zachariah you can join me too, I will keep the Council of Thrones, and seek out Namek. There is no need to side by Michael he controlled you through fear and power. I will be kind accepting, I will make Paradise enjoyable again no more war. Pain and suffering shall exist but not deliberately caused by our forces. The next stop is ending the war in Hell as it's effects are spilling over on earth, and Namini the Sorceress supreme is getting involved with this battle our elders have caused just end the conflict..I am superior to you. I have much work to do. I wiped the powers to prevent interference I admit it, Iused your souls to obtain this power. But I warn you this, I intended to restore the powers, I assisted Ventro in returning to our dimension. Leave please..I must end this corruption within my people.
Zachariah: TERREL NOW! STOP HIM HURRY
Castiel: Do..what you must all I seek is peace, something it seems even the Devil has achieved.
Roger: Where are we going too? How many people, and these names are causing me painful flash backs, if we get a car or something your driving unless we get a plane I can get it into the air, and set it in on auto-pilot. I say we take out Snape, he's the most dangerous.
Dave: Whoo! The family breakfast I missed tihs
David: Haha let's eat dad.

"The two go to the table"
"Dale hugs Aaron."

Dale: It's been a while, also off topic the Iron Spidey got damaged In this battle against Were-wolves long story, can I drop it off? Alright then let's go.

"Dale pulled on his mask."

Dale: Let's see how fast you are, I'd ask for a race. But I was hoping you'd have a destination the power plant is here in Manhattan we can go there first but I've already asked questions, I'm a reporter now back with the Daily Bugel, Ever since the power surge the Daily Globe has been getting more famous, so the Bugel wanted more reporters, anyway how do we "find" Michael? Lucy said he's not answering his phone, and we have no idea what's controlling him were assuming it's alien since I asked Amber to scan for any possessions and she found none bar those involving demons which are the most common.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Aaron: if you already interviewed him, the only thing left is to take my tracker and see if I can pick up any signals. Otherwise...search his apartment and work place for anything unusual

"Aaron walks towards the door"

Aaron: Come on, no need for the costume. Well go by car. Also, drop the armor by the labs. They'll fix it up

----

"Marianna and James are in a room with a computer. A man is knocked out in a nearby chair"

James: Alright, says here your father was investigating...oh dear
Marianna: What...that look, that's shock. What happened!!
James: He was in Boston...tracking down suspected members of the IRA
Marianna: You've got to be shitting me!? Did...FUCK!

"Marianna could tell in his face he was telling the truth."

James: Calm down, we don't know for sure if he's dead. Says here he disappeared off the radar 4 hours before the PCP disaster started. He could have gotten away. Come on, lets go

---

"Meanwhile, Dante is seen walking to the debris of the wrecked floor belonging to the Templars. It was closed off, but he had gotten in and was looking around"

Dante: Damn...that girl sure put on a show

---

"In Tokyo, me and Harry were heading towards Yama's address, given by Aaron"

Me: So...why do you figure he hasn't come back yet?
Harry: Probably doesn't want to. Him and Isa probably want to be left out of this entire mess that's being a hero
Me: Yama? You're talking shit and you know it
Harry: Bah you're right. Who knows, maybe he's already contacted Milo about joining the SXML
Me: Are you joining?
Harry: Don't know yet
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 pm

*Mike looked at Kujon as if he wanted to hit the guy as his phone call had been interrupted. He listened though. Seeing Kujon's seriousness, and knowing that there was a common enemy, Mike nodded.*

Mike: Aight, so what do you need me to do? Be my guide, because I'm not too good at that shit.

------------------------------

*Terrell stared at Castiel blankly as the man talked. Him speaking of being a new and better god inspired Terrell. It inspired him to make his own decision.*

Terrell: Thanks Castiel. Now I know why was an atheist.

*Terrell instantly fused the corrupted soul to Castiel with a smirk on his face.*

Terrell: How did he ever become god Zachariah?

---------------------

*For the third time, another impacting and viral video hit the web. This one was a bit too inappropriate for Youtube. It seemed like a hidden camera had been set up in a hotel room that an old man was staying in. The old man's face is revealed as none other than Shawkun as he gets up to answer the door. There is no audio to this video. A woman is seen being thrown into the room, beaten and tied up. You can't see who tossed her until the person enters the room. As you would guess, it was Milo, but following him into the room none other than Aaron Stark in an expensive suit, Green Arrow, and Terrell Harrison. The four men entering drag the woman over to Shawkun who is pleased with what he sees. Aaron takes a shot of vodka to get things started, and Milo just snaps his fingers, making the woman's clothes disintegrate. Shawkun then removes his black robe, revealing his old frail pale naked body. The woman attempts to move, but she is pinned by telekinesis onto the bed. The woman is then sexually assaulted by each man in the room, with Shawkun leading them. at the end of the video, Aaron simply pulls out a pistol and shoots the woman in the head, leaving her lying there dead.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Kiya: Snape was the leader of the division in the day, he is the main target.*

*They head out, getting a car. A few other targets was within driving distance from the area. Within hours they fell without issue.*

*With everything ready, the family sat down together and started eating.*

Sandra: I agree honey, finally everything is back to how it should be.

*Tiffany looked questioning as the signal to Mike's phone was lost.*

Tiffany: Aaw, I lost him...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm

"Amanda after her "Divine" save yesterday from Terrel's rampage, had the transmuted sentinels dismantled, and she had contacted Desmond funding him with her own finances believing that she was on a divine mission to wipe out mutants but she wouldn't reveal that to the public or anyone she had a meeting with Yua."

Amanda: So An Angel helped you wipe out powers
Yua: I know it sounds crazy, but I sent some of the superhumans to stop hte Angel, they lost the angel spared them said he'd won.
Amanda: Because God's already won this war.
Yua: what?
Amanda: Nothing your family I think Aaron STark may be connected to their hospital bills, or jorgan. Someone wants to get on our good side and we can't let them, we need to complete the monitor technology, and apply it to the Superhuman community gaining control of their powers is the first step, there's a new stream of videos that show Ventro's true nature, I'm advising them to be shown in all public schools, and were working on the distrubtion of Anti Mugen Weapons, China is assisting in that matter. Together we'll make them as common as hand guns, the reign of terror mutants have unleashed on this planet is over, also there's another person we need to contact Mikey Gretsky, we've believed him to be a mutant involved with the Shadow X Men, former thug but it appears he's within the cores of Genosha, and he's building an anti mutant army known as the "Anti Mutants" he may be of use to us.
Yua: will do Ms President
Amanda: Good you may be dismissed.

"Yua left, and Amanda took out her Bible reading, and sipping her coffee, she had much to do in her "Divine" mission and knew Desmond was her hero."
Dale: he's probably emitting some sort of energy signal, Lucy spoke with him before he vanished in a flash of light, I haven't spoken to him, and I searched his work place, he's sharing an apartment with me.

"He nodded taking his costume off, and changing to casual clothes."

Dale: Alright then. And will do with the armor.
Kujon: I summon people, but aside from being a Zombie I have no raw power myself, you do. You and the Redeemers have good publicity, I also don't, my brother was a terrorist, and my sister is dead. That's not the point this is

"Kujon reaches into his pocket, and tosses him a flash drive."

Kujon: save this onto your laptop, put it on the web it's files of SHIELD agents talking shit about superhumans, heroes, and how they love how Wright has them getting beat. There's footage of them beating Tiffany in the street, and one agent Ricky Furnace is enjoying it.
"Castiel yelled out in pain as Heaven rumbled, and struggling with Shawkun's programmed soul he stared at Zachariah and Terrell."

Castiel :I can sense your lack of faith Terrell, the inner darkness within you. The Darkness will feed on you, your sins will consume you! The Universe is about to face a dark time, and I believe it was my destiny to be god's replacement a better one, passiveness has lead to a world of aggression, while pain and suffering are necessary it can be lessened to a degree, and you've turned one me you've
Zachariah: shut up you.

"However suddenly Rachel appeared overpowering Zachariah, and Terrell sending him out of Heaven returning him to the Redeemers Tower with his powers sealed off Rachel looked down at him."

Rachel: How DARE you strike down my master, and lover! I am the Viceroy of Heaven! I DARE you to be involved with heavenly affairs again you monkey's are not WORTHY of the divine plan we have for you! The Paradise you are getting is only because of our True Father's master plan! I should smite you.

"Rachel vanished into thin air, and left Terrell giving him extreme diarrhea as she vanished."
"Namek and two other angels had come to to Namini's village, and searching the island Namek vanished reappearing near Namini he was feeling low."

Namek: Namini you are Sorceres Supreme I come to you seeking assistance to end the Civil War in Heaven.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 pm

"Duke had looked down as as Milo lifted him up Then he went flying back and suddenly... Lights out. A few minutes later he opened his eyes and looked around him. He saw the whole in the building and then looked down."

Duke: What the hell was that?!

"Duke was a bit upset that Milo had tried killing him. He thought he was going to train his powers. Although his power was coming back to life it seemed."

"Aiden decided he would go to stark enterprises and steal a suit. Then maybe add a few details from the suit to his mechanism. He left his apartment and rode on his motorcycle to the stark enterprise building. He hopped off and walked up to the main entrance. He played back the footage from yesterday and entered in the code, walking right in the front door. Then he followed the path him and Stark had took to get to the suit of his. He found the room, and found the button. He pressed down on it with one metal finger, and the suit appeared as it had before. Aiden threw it over his shoulder and walked out, then rode his motorcycle home and began looking at it."

Aiden: Let's see if the amazing Aaron Stark has anything I haven't

"Ben was looking for someone to work for. Someone who could use his talents. He was tired of small unorginized crimes, he wanted to be part of something big. He had heard about a group called the 'Phoenix Alliance' He decided to go check them out. He then disappeared and reappeared in front of Devon."

Ben: Hello Devon, i wish to speak with you
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 pm

*The family finished there food and cleaned up.*

Sandra: So what do you guys want to do. I was thinking we could visit my brother, I'm sure he would be happy to see you again Abby, and you to David.
Abby: Oh... I need to catch up with Tanya as well. I guess I have a lot to catch up on with everybody.

*Meanwhile Katy is seen getting some food. Troy again doesn't seem to be with her. Juliet joins her.*

Juliet: Hello Ms. Karma, right?
Katy: Katy is fine, same with Milo, there is no reason to be so formal around us.
Juliet: Where is...
Katy: Troy. Oh don't worry, he's around somewhere.

*After they eliminated the final X Unit members who was in the city, except Snape, who they thought was already gone anyway. Kiya and Roger ditched their car, taking a plane to their next location.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Milo: You can speak outloud I'm right here, I killed you. Tossed you into a building, you should be more resistant to blunt forces or some throws I don't want too much experimentation you may need your body itself to come back, example an explosion might kill or a fire for good it's up to you figure it out I've helped you start the process, for more in depth training seek out Chulance his ability is similar to yours.

"Milo projected a mental image of Chulance into Duke's head, and also gave him his location, he had work to do his kids were somewhere on Genosha he assumed, he teleported to Chick Fil A, then after grabbing a chicken biscuit meal, he went to the SXML Tower to check the monitors."

Milo: Alright seems the team is handling crime.
Keeth: Hey Milo
Alex: we want
Milo: In fine, I'm just trying to bring the SXML together. Both of you recruit Riya use to be a part of our time, but I say we leave the Redeemers alone, bring together as many mutants as we can, as many Super-humans mutants, magic, get peoplet o jin.
Keeth: DAle will probably join, most of the old SXM, and what happened to that chick who controlled size, she was pretty hot, but she aint got nothing on my baby's rack.
Milo: Haha that's what we say when we got em.
Keeth: Dunno about you Ventro, all them powers, butu you've got as many girls as you do powers, she's a keeper.
Alex: Heh I hope I find the right one too been struggling to keep it together.
Milo: Yeah I got plenty of love from my drinks, anyway welcome yourself.

"He tossed the mtwo security cards, explaining the situation, then sipping his lemonade, and going back to eating his Chicken Biscuit his breakfast, he knew the kids were out, and sensed their life force energy and souls making sure they were ok, and his danger sense hadn't gone off. Keeth went to check out his room in the tower, Alex doing the same before heading to the Tower's main lab area wanting to set up his equipment."
Dave: THen it's settled I'll call Manny we head out to his boat, and take a trip to Asgard, sped up courtsey of the Phoenix and Blink's powers. Very Happy

"Dave went out to call Manny his brother in law, and an hour later they were with his crew on the ship on their way to Asgard."
"Keeth had left the tower he was going to get to know the SXML again, and was there going to grab some food, the Tower was connected to the old SXM Mansion, and he'd come to grab some chicken seeing Katy and Juliet."

Keeth: was sup ladies, just grabbing some grub, us superheroes have to chow down.

"He made himself a plate, and opening the cooler grabbed a bottle of sprite, going to sit down to start eating he wondered where Troy was."

Keeth: Me and Torch Jr needa fight, Katy you know where your boyfriend is?
"Roger being a former pilot came in handy, they'd went to an air strip, and managed to cause an explosion using Roger's ability, and left in a private plane Roger had suffered some memory flash-back but was stopped, he knew SHIELD was on to them, and Zane was at the air port investigating trying to call Kiya."

Roger: Hey..who's that dude that's been calling you ignoring his calls..never mind none of my business? You said most of the X Unit is wiped out just Snape, and a few more members this Angelo dude sounds dangerous tho, how did you plan to take out the more powerful guys? I say we grab some anti mugen bullets unless you have some.
"Devon looked at Ben and shrugged him off he ran a Repossession agency which the group seemed to enjoy now with their previous missions down the toilet, and after the David incident he'd made his peace with hte SXM, and had even considered joining the SXML."

Devon: Yes...what is it that you need? Control with your powers, that's not something we advertise on our bill boards.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:27 pm

*Abby went around the boat, speaking to the crew as Sandra went to her Manny.*

Sandra: Hey, nice to see you again Manny. I see the crew is still doing well, as is yourself. Smile

Katy: He usually isn't gone to far. Just keep looking around, you'll find him. Say Keeth, has you met Juliet? She's new here.

Kiya: Anti mugen bullets would be a added bonus. If the job is done correctly though, I won't need them. You was lucky that you caught on to me. I could of assassinated you in your sleep, and you'd be dead now.

*Kiya looks at her phone, it was Zane. She would speak to Zane again, not until her mission is completed however. She simply sent Zane's call to voice mail.*

Kiya: Anyway yes, we're nearing the end. A few more members, then we track down Snape, and we're done. As for SHIELD, I'll worry about them when we're done.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 pm

"Duke nodded and then walked out and began walking to where Chulance was at. He soon came to the place at which chulance should be and knocked on the door"

Duke: Chulance! Milo sent me to see you about my powers!

"Duke shouted looking in one of the windows"

"Ben disappeared then reappeared in front of Devon."

Ben: I think I might have some skills which could be of use to you

"As ben said this he set a fire alight beneath the mans feet which would create a burning sensation in his feet."

"Aiden began to careful dismantle the old iron man suit with his cyborg arm, and was examining every aspect of it with his eye. There was a lot more technology in this than Aiden needed, but if he could find anything to advance his own then it would have been worth it."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Jon: I'm keeping your brother safe if that's what your asking getting better with my powers.
Jean: Yeah shut upp your the weakest dude on this team haha
Jon: Meh shut up, I can still beat some of the dudes on SXM!
Jean: Were on the SXM..
Jon: <_< >_< So was sup DAvid
David: Haha I'm ok, doing good.

"Dave had left with Manny to get a few beers, and he tossed one to Abby, she was old enough to drink and he didn't mine as he gave one to Sandra."

DAve: Celebration Drink, get David a soda or something.
"Keeth went to shake Juliet's hand."

Keeth: I'm the Ghost Rider, Supernatural Vengeance Spirit that works for God. Long story, anyway nice to meet you, looking for my home boy Troy. Anyway.

"Keeth finished eating getting caught up to the date with the SXM, last he'd been on Genosha was at Yamairo and Isabel's wedding nearly two months ago, and he left decieding to walk till he saw Troy, and he fired a blast of fire at him and the sand around him.'

Keeth: HEY! Troy its Keeth! The Pryokinetic that's way stronger then you!
Roger: Still we don't or I don't, and I'm glad I caught on. This bitch is crazy, but I don't need to start problems. Then again these people are heartless. No offense but I don't want t obe a fugitive, I'm not going t orat you out. From what I've seen these people are bastards, but question is what about me? Why did I get my memories wiped out? I'm not trying to paint myself some sort of hero, but these memories are killing my brain I want to interrogate one of them if I can get my powers back I can help you finish them off.
"Chulance was on Yahoo looking up articles about what happened in Boston, drugs PCP induced rampgae ,Boston was wiped out he was in shock, he kissed Tesla, as he heard yelling."

Chulance: Well we can't get to it seems like milo dumped a mutant on us, guess it worked well for Sanra, I'll be back.

"Chulance slipped on some clothes, and went to the door opening it up."

Chulance: Hey..so Milo sent you? You joining the SXML, I'm Chulance Chu for short, you wanna grab a beer, what kind of power do you have anyway? Wonder what the hell he does that Milo wanted me to train him.
"Devon looked at his feet unphased and stepped forward the illusion dispersed."

Devon: Illusions my psionic power is nearly unrivaled. What is it that you seek? If your going to try and play mind tricks, you've certainty picked the wrong group. I've turned to the "good" side if you will, but I'll lay you out if you don't explain what the hell you want.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Duke: Sure. And My ability is like yours he said. He said it was some kind of adaptation power. And I'm immune to death. From what he knows every time I die, I'll come back to life unable to die like that again.

"Ben stepped back a little."

Ben: I am the Illusionist. My illusions are second to none. And I heard about a group called, the phoenix alliance. I was interested in joining it.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Abby: Hey thanks. Smile

*Sandra and Abby opened their drinks, Sandra gave David a soda.*

Sandra: To family and friends reunited.

*They all took a taste of their drinks.*

Katy: Never know who you might meet around here. So how are you adjusting Juliet, fitting in?
Juliet: I'm doing alright I suppose.

*Troy stopped, letting the blast of fire pass over him, causing no harm to him.*

Troy: Well now, Keeth. I assume your in the mood to go a round, hey.

Kiya: I don't know about your memories. Maybe you knew something they didn't want revealed. Either way, Snape is the one with the answers, we need not waste time with the others and possibly allow SHIELD to catch up. Time was wasted with you, and the hunters, but which I mean us, nearly became the hunted. Staying that one step ahead is the best means of action. As for you becoming a fugitive... don't worry about it.

*Tesla got herself dressed as well, coming out.*

Tesla: So, who's the new guy.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 am

"Chulance went to the fridge, and grabbed a beer handing one to Duke, and grabbing one himself poppingopen the can and drinking."

Chulance: Right I have the same ability but it functions in similar way. I can adapt to present situations if you try to burn me I become fire proof, if you try to shoot me I become bullet proof, you work the same way but you have to come back to life for your power to work, at the same time you have another advantage you most likely retain your in vulnerabilities. There's probably more to your power, but it sounds like you'd probably end up being one of the most powerful mutants on the planet. And Morning Tesla, looks like were getting new people on the team, finally we can let them get their ass kicked first during the next massive invasion or something.

"Chulance grinned showing he was joking, and he set his beer down on the counter. Walking over to the fridge he opened it, and grabbed an ice cold beer handing it to Tesla."

Tesla: Little early for drinks?
Chulance: Ah what the heck, we've had so much chaos, I say we just kick back, help this guy out, and go to Six Flags. We can get Sirius to come too.
"Devon laughed a bit."

Devon: The Phoenix Alliance those were the days. The Phoenix Alliance's goal is re-construction we want to make a better world, a new world, and we don't care how many people we sacrifice. But were not chaotic for the sake of it, after our powers were wiped we used our knowledge of human emotions and such set up a re-possession agency, we've even helped SHIELD on some f their cases but were not heroes now then if you want to join then feel free, any ideas on how to achieve our goals good.

"Ivan teleported in."

Ivan: Hey Boss..that thing didn't work out Sancho is some kind of Avatar of Death or shit, he's invisible now, and he's left earth he's with Reapers watching Basketball game
Devon: Ivan..I'm busy..possible new recruit
Ivan: damn Machi's replacement
Devon: ....

"Devon bended the dimensional barriers, and projected Ivan into another dimension shaking his head, and turned back to Ben."

Devon: So you seem to generate powerful illisions, don't mind me I'm a clone of some God-Tier Psionic mutant. Nate Grey, I share his abilities and a mission anyway your in.
"David drank."

David: Ah whatever I've lived longe rthen all of you.
Dave: wellhere you gotta wait till 21.
David: did you
Dave: No thta's a different story. But let's get back to family fun. Just kick back and Sandra speed up this right how long till weget to Asgard Kano knolws how to throw a party
Manny: bout half an hour just chill out enjoy the ocean
Dave: Of course when I have the prettiest lady ever with me.

"Dave leaned over to kiss Sandra."
Keeth: Alright then no supernatural powers just good ole fire power, let's see if fucking Katy has made you lazy, my girl has me fighting all sorts of shit.

"Keeth gathered fire inboth ways, then emitting fire from his feet he jetted forward tackeling TRoy and rushing forward letting go dropping him above hte ocean."

KEeth: come on flame boy fly!
Roger: I have military contacts heck my Grand-pa is a former general, I was too till I got discharged, with Snape there's only threw more people Angel, and Snape sound the most dangeorus if you ask me. So five agents left in the X Unit.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 am

"Duke opened his can and took a drink."

Duke: My names Duke. And why would we be going to six flags?

"Duke wasn't sure if this was just for fun or if there was some odd way they were gunna try and kill him at six flags."

"Ben was annoyed at his lack of caring. Oh well he would join for now. But his illusions would be known for their power soon enough."

Ben: Good. Then what can I do to be of assistance

"Ben said as he took off his hat and gave a bow with a grin on his face"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Tesla: Alright, sounds good.

*Tesla opens her drink as addressing Duke.*

Tesla: Someone we know is staying at Six Flags.

*Sandra smiled.*

Sandra: And I have the best man any women can ask for. Smile

*Abby looked at the two for a second before speaking.*

Abby: I wonder if I'll find someone to be with.
Sandra: You will Abby, you'll find that special guy one day.

*Troy recovers himself, then jets himself up into the sky ramming Keeth in the stomach.*

Troy: Come on, it won't be that easy.

*Troy gathers fire with a slight smirk.*

Kiya: Snape is much like myself. In the end, it'll come down to tactic. I'll either find him first, and kill him. Or he'll find me first. If we happen to meet face to face, it could go 50/50, or even a double kill. Yet another reason to keep on the move, SHEILD isn't the only ones after us at this point.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:09 pm

*Terrell is sitting on the toilet, not too happy about what happened to him. Tommy and Construct had checked him out, and told him the affects given to him were only temporary and would last about a day. The zinnon energy was gone, but he could feel something within him. Something familiar.*

-------------------

*Mike soon appears in front of Tiffany with the flash drive he was given in his hand.*

Mike: Whoa.... Hey Tiff.

*Mike gave Tiff a peck before smiling.*

Mike: I missed ya

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm

*Tiffany was excited to see Mike.*

Tiffany: Mikey!!

*She jumped on Mike, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, and hugged him. She looks noticing something in Mike's hand, and jumps down off him.*

Tiffany: Hey... what's that???
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Chulance: Me and my girl homie. And If we go there to chill, I ain't gotta play superhero al lthe time. PLus I'm sure we can find some way to kill you on Six Flags to make you stronger.
Devon: Well you can help with our new plan. We've grown tired f physical change, the next idea we've been debating around is mental change. Here you want in, then get this girl.

"Devon using his energies materialized a file on Mishi a gorl with the ability to control other powers, and handed Ben the file it had all the information on her including her current location."

Devon: This woman she's being detained in a SHIELD facility. Get her, she's allied with the Terrorist organization New World Order get her, she will be helpful to our plan of changing the world.
"After some more bonding time they arrive on the shores of Asgard, and get off the boat Dave stretching coming off with Sandra helping her to the docks, with David and Abby behind."
"Keeth grins flaming on and flying around Troy firing multiple fire balls at him, then coming at him from behind in an attempt to bring him down with a kick."

Keeth: Huh that's what you think!
"As Roger and Kiya talked the plane began to shake, and the plane began to shake, they heard a voice, and felt an evil precense, the wing tore off, Roger formed an energy shield around him and Kiya as the plane began going down, and what appeared to be a gigantic Indian man appeared grabbing on to the plan, crushing the shield causing the two within the shield immense pain they saw glances of an indian man in some sort of religious ceremony."

Roger: AH WHAT HTE HELL IS GOING ON!
"Construct had come to gather infromation from Earth, and he intended to that aside from his Redeemers he was working on a virus that would wipe out all technology on earth, or any planet the virus was something he'd modified from gathered infromation on Zenn Lavia."

Construct: Hmm the finishing touches
Tommy: so your planning to nuke's earth's technology.

"Tommy came in with some casual clothes, and some printed copies of files he's dled from Construct in another language he managed to transfer, and Construct turned to him."

Construct: Wrong very wrong in deed. Well more I want to wipe out SHIELD, they've been corrupted. THere are forces attempting to demolish SHIELD, I want top wipe out them ,Black-Zero, with this virus I can wipe out our enemies technological marvels, I was going to gather the X Club.
Tommy: The what?
Construct: That's what Banner called us, I can bring us together we can complete this virus, several other projects, eliminate the Iron Sentinels or bring them under Stark's control where they belong he can join as well.
Tommy: I see nice idea, I'll seek out Stark see what's going on.

"Tommy had fused his suit with his DNA, and it came around him and then using the anti gravitational technology he flew out heading out to find Aaron, while Sarah teleported in."

Construct: The Angel? I think you should leave your precense is not welcomed by the boss, Heaven is making enemies.
Sarah: It's been that way since Creation
Construct: I see..the defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over.
Sarah: I am an all powerful Angel I don't need lectures from a bio-organic knowledge stealing machine. Now then I do require your assistance Castiel must be stopped, the Angels have become corrupt, we need order, we need Michael back, we need to stop Castiel.
Construct: Not interested in helping deal with your own shirt.
Sarah: I swear I.

"Construct activated a program an Enochian banishing signal came all around the tower, and Sarah was banished, Construct grinned he had to thank Uriel."

Construct: Glad to know how to banish and keep em outta the tower, I should lend Ventro and Stark this kind of info, Oliver too.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 pm

*Tesla laughed lightly.*

Tesla: You say that so casually. "Oh, I'm sure we'll find some way to kill you." Razz Reminds me of the old days, before I hooked up with this team.

Abby: Cool, we're here. Lets go find Tanya. Smile
Sandra: Hold on, I'll find her. Manny, you guys coming or not?

*Troy wasn't very concerned about the fire blast, he just wondered what Keeth's plan was. The fire blast hit, creating a large mass of fire in the sky and Troy flew out also flamed on, as Keeth also emerged, entering the flames but missing Troy.*

Troy: Trying to distract a fire man with fire?

*The two took charging positions, apparently ready to clash.*

Kiya: What in the world!!! Does this guy... have Kathy's power.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:28 pm

"As Harry and me arrived at the address given to us, nobody answers the door"

Harry: A mansion this big
Me: And nobody answers

"When we try to get in..."

Me: We're...blocked off. What the
Harry: Probably something Yama did. What now?
Me: hmm...

...: What are you two doing here?

"We look behind us and Yamairo stands there, dumbfounded"

Me: Yama!
Harry: Mansion this big, you could stand to hire someone to watch the gate
Yama: I've considered it

"All 3 of us smile. Behind Yama quickly runs up Isabel"

"Isabel": Harry and Filipe. It is nice to see you

----

"James and Marianna exit the FBI"

Marianna: What now?
James: Hmmm. We're making another car trip. Somewhere nearby. If we're getting past the roadblocks in Boston we're going to need a little assistance

----

"Dante meanwhile is still searching around the building. Just then, he hears noise coming from a nearby room. He ducks behind a wall and pulls out both his guns"

Dante: Well well

"He jumps into view while aiming his weapons at the possible suspect...and gets greeted instantly with a kick. As he gets sent back"

Dante: What the!? You!!

"In front of you stands the woman of the group that had helped Dante and Keeth before. Teresa"

Teresa: Oh look it's the pretty boy
Dante: If it isn't the queen bi-

"He gets another kick

---

"Namini sighs before turning to Namek. They were both standing in front of the temple on the hill that overlooked Namini's village."

Namini: I know of the war. What side are you on angel?

---

"Aaron and Dale are inside one of his cars, a Lamborghini diablo"

Aaron: Well,. lead the way Dale
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Dale :Right then he may be dangerous to confront tho.

"Dale drives the car, and following the tracker he notices that the location starts to change, looking at his monitor then turns to Aaron parking."

Dale: Ok..he's obviously moving whatever entity has him is fairly fast, how about we go hero mode, you fly, I hang on, and I grab hold of him with some web.
Namek: I am on Michael's side, but now I do not care. I just want the war to end, Castiel has won as of now. But he has things in mind to "cleanse" to universe his great cleansing will kill billions.
Chulance: I only speak the truth.
Dave: come on Manny!
"Roger emitted a pulse of energy as him and Kiya began to bleed, Roger converted both to energy they vanished and reappeared in a random area in Disney World."

Roger: What the
Mickey: Hey Kiddos make sure to
Kiya: Fuck off muthafucka

"Kiya raises her gun,m and Mickey runs, Roger groans knowing security will be contacted."

Roger: we have to go hurry!
"After a short fight which Keeth is about to loose he cuts it off."

Keeth: Aah too bored im doine. Razz
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Tesla: I suppose. Oh well, it's an aspect of his ability, so he has to die somehow.

*Kiya realized Roger had a good point, and she need not kill anyone she was not targeting.*

Kiya: Lets move, now.

*The two got made a quick as possible escape from the area. They are later at a motel, and injuries they have has been bandaged.*

Kiya: So, about earlier. Seems you can teleport.

*The two drop to the ground.*

Troy: Sure, your "bored". *grin* Rather go catch some drinks.

*Joe is seen arriving near Katy, Juliet still there.*

Joe: Yo. Where's hot head?
Katy: By now, playing with another hot head. Juliet, have you ever met Joe. He's the portal man.
Juliet: Not that I recall.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Chulance: Lol we sound so cold, let's get a move on, Duke grab my hand were going to Six Flags.
Roger: I think so I felt like I was turning into energy, actually what kind of energy is this, why is it green. is this related to my memory flashes or the surges I have so many questions, that's why we cant kill Snape, he's the answer to my questions that can tell me more about my life, the Unit X. Who was the giant Indian who attacked us?
"Keeth formed the Hell Cycle, and let Troy got in and they headed to the SXML tower, going in and racing through the hallways to the main bar, and artificial humans serving them the bar-tender serving them two drinks, and Keeth made the cycle vanish as he grabbed his drink."

Keeth: Thanks man, damn Milo made this place tight.
"Elle had come in she planned to rejoin the team, and Ezekiel as well, but was more interested in the rumored X Club he'd heard about from Tommy well he was with Elle on her shopping spree, and Ameebo had taken a dog like form ,and Elle came in to grab a bite to eat."

Elle: Have yall checked out the new tower, the mansion's cool, but the tower's better.
Ezekiel: meh it's all good
Ameeboo: Meebo Meebo! Smile
Elle: Well I'm rejoining the team ya know, haven't been around since Mil ogot power wiped, me and him been traveling around but were ready to be heroes again, met our dad helped him start his new electronics company in Manhattan.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Tesla: Ha yea, we do don't we.

*Tesla holds on to Chu, and waits for Duke to take his hand.*

Kiya: It's possible it could be a X Unit member, he had means to attack us. I never expected to we would get grabbed from the sky like that. And I already said I will let you get your answers from Snape before I finish off the X Unit.

Troy: That he has. He actually improved it more. I thought the mansion had everything before.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next