Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Marie: Here's the offer Milo. Aeries return's tah full time duty, and maybe, durin that time, Fusion does somethin tah makes her forget about his previous behavior? How's that?

"Marie was obviously not going to come back that easily. But after all that time, she had cooled down a lot. And she was willing to give Milo another chance"

----

Anna: Hello Jamsey

"Anna and Harry start laughing as James covers his head while blushing furiously"

James: Carmen...proper behavior while in front of others...

"Yamairo walks up to James, and the two highfive"

Yamairo: How have you been? It seems love hasn't left your side
James: Oh same old same old

----

"Meanwhile, int eh Heavenly Host, some time has passed. A funeral had been set up for the 3 Archangels. Only him and the two sisters were present. However, in a sudden port of fire"

Ruth: Lucifer!
Lucifer: That's my name. How are my little siblings
Akroma: Lucifer...this is

"Lucifer puts his hand on her head without a word, and Akroma holds back her tears. He looks straight at Raphael, and the two nod at each other before looking onto the heavenly fire that was serving as a funeral pyre for their brothers. Just for this one little moment, the family was back together"

Lucifer: There lay 3 of the only people I shall ever respect.
Ruth: I thought you only respected Micheal, Gabriel and Raphael
Lucifer: I did...but Uriel died fighting for what he believed in. I may be the devil...but I respect pride in one's beliefs. After all...that got me banned right?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:56 pm

"Milo smiled it wouldn't be easy but he had a chance to win her back, and with his hand still her shoulder they teleported appearing in the SXML tower."

Milo: Here..we are the new tower..you'll find that everyone has a room key connected to your DNA, yatta yatta, it can bring you to the tower. And hey..maybe Aeries wants to come with Fusion to dinner tonight at a new italian restaraunt that just opened up ran by the finest cooks on Genosha.

"Milo gave her a smile, as he was basically asking her out without calling it a date."
Carmen: Oh Oh awite James. Have fun laughing, but you two are both singles.

"Carmen grinned at this and went over to James hugging him."

Carmen: So you guys were talking about that Video thing, well I wanted to see what it's about to see if it was fiction, and I managed to go inside one of the videos's, I got overdosed with cocaine and stuck in one that's why I've been missing.
Ledge: damn..so this whatever this is, what so someone has a power video manipulation?
Carmen: I dunno. But it's not real if I can control it, it's fiction. I dunno how we figure out who made them, the guy in the video he might not even be real, the person making the video can probably control everything about the video like I control eveything about a movie.
Nate: then were dealing with something powerful ,we have no clues, it's of technological origin. Then we need to start looking forward to the future Yama can you port me to Holst.
Carmen; I CAN!

"Carmen touched Nate teleporting him to Holst's apartment on Genosha, and Carmen turned to the group taking a seat ,and waterfalling some of Ledge's beer before he jerked it from her hand."

Carmen: So mean..
Ledge: Hold on Carmen, let's see what fictional character can help us? Any magic people
Carmen: Hmm Zatanna can help us, she's got powerful magic, I can animate anything I say backwards with her powers, If I say stop I can make somebody post on a message book forum. If I so post I can stop time or pause someone in time, but her powers are risky.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:27 pm

*It was maybe a half hour or more till Tesla woke from bed. Realizing Chu wasn't there, she got up to look for him, finding him watching TV.*

Tesla: *yawn* hey, what on?
Chulance: Just more about this cure.
Tesla: Really, any developments we should be aware of?

*Meanwhile the family had went home after the party, Sandra didn't drink, she had enough to drink before hand and as a result was now in a pretty solid sleep, Dave next to her.*

*Meanwhile with the Thunderbolts shut down the group was again free. Jet was awake, Jin was still around for the time being, although he knew that probably wouldn't last long. He wondered where he would go, maybe he'd have some more fun with his old rival Harry.*

*Meanwhile Troy arrived at the police station in Manhattan where Danny and Amy was at. He entered the station going to see the two kids.*

Troy: Well hello. You two ready to get out of here.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

"Not fully awake duke walks back to the bed and lays down completely eagly spread, one arm laying across kathy's boobs and his left leg hanging off the side of the bed. then he fell asleep once more"

"Dj Poly got the info about that one guy, Chulance, and went to his home. As he pulled up outside in his rented vehicle he rolled down his window"

Dj Poly: This is Russian Mafia, we have come for you to be our weapon, come out now or we will be forced to drink vodka!

"Dj Poly arrived at the door and made the noise of a knocking sound"

"Meanwhile aiden was barely touching down on genosha. His arm was loaded with anti mugen ammunition. He would kill as many mutants as possible then leave the island without a trace on a boat. sailing over to australia then flying back to america.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Anna: It's like she's Milo...

Harry: Alright then, do that. Lets see if there's tha magiks involved in this

---

Marie: Aeries would much rather have a dinner with everyone seeing as she's been missing for months...Fusion included

"Marie blushes before leaving for her room"

----

"Holst suddenly sees Nate. He's sitting watching TV"

Holst: Hey. I'll paint something up in a second, let me just see how this ends...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 pm

*Mike had been ready to face Vinlo, but he took Construct and Tommy too fast. Instead he went to help Riya.*

Mike: Damn... Where's Terrell when you need him.

Terrell: Right here.

*Terrell just appeared with a displeased look on his face.*

Mike: What?

Terrell: Milo is ruining everything for us... I want you to fight him. Remember, he's a terrorist, and we are the true heroes. If you...

Mike: ARE YOU HIGH?! MILO IS GOD! I'M NOT FUCKING FIGHTING HIM! Hell no! You fight him!

Terrell: I'm busy, and thanks for waking Riya back up. You okay baby?

Mike: So I don't have to fight him?

Terrell: Why don't you believe me? I'm gonna send you out soon. Get ready to be the greatest hero to have ever lived man.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Kid Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:32 pm

*Dan And Shinku warped back to this dimension. Looking rather tired.*

Dan: Longest three months ever. I swear. So, when Juliet arrives, how should we tell her we can't go? We have another existence to help out after all. This genetic modifier should help her fight.

Shinku: Yeah, we are needed elsewhere. You have the call button to.

*Julliet came into sight*
Chaos Kid
Chaos Kid
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Carmen: Nope Milo has all the real powers, I can only get junk from fiction.
Nate: Well Milo has your power too so he gets powers both ways.
Ledge: Cheap bastard. No wonder Rory is so determined to kill him.

"Carmen uses the spell, and finds nothing magical was involved, but she quickly senses the precense."

Carmen: It's a mutant I couldn't get his identity or what ability he had the spell burned me out..imma take a nap now imma.

"Carmen had fallen asleep, and the group had done research on their mutant database, by the next morning Nate, and James had pulled an all nighter Nate had fallen asleep two hours ago, and James gave in falling asleep laying next to Carmen on the couch. The file was open was that of Cole Troy's half brother who could generate clones of others including the Phoenix. On the floor was one of the paintings Nate had brought."
"The Dinner plans had gone alright, Milo had got Anna, and a few others to come with him and Marie to the diner, since it was a group it wasn't a real date but he'd sat by Marie, and he'd payed for everyone's food, he had decided not to sleep that night sleep was something optional to him he was on his laptop on the SXML message boards submitting a post for an SXM roleplay, he placed the laptop down on the counter, with the sun starting to shine he headed outside using his control of temperature to make it warmer."

Milo: It's so good to be me..Marie's coming back, I've finally got a handle on my powers with Venom, and Waller's in prison, toas to me.
Venom: Yes let's toast Ventro! We are unstoppable together!

"Milo materialized a drink in his hand, nothing alcoholic he decided to go with his favorite beverage a sprite in some glass, he downed the "Shot" of sprite, and grinned he heard the TV, and listening he heard it was about the cure and how many had taken it, including many in Mutant Town in Manhattan and Chicago."

Milo: They don't know what there missing, but at least the Cleansers will have less people to target.
"Chulance kissed Tesla."

Chulance: Just some news about the cure..you know a few days after this cure business..What if Sirius took it, he's vanished we need to find him.

"That's when they heard DJ Poly."

Tesla: What the hell?
Chulance: Russian who.

"Chulance rushed outside seeing DJ Poly."

Chulance: What the hell do you want!
"Dave was still asleep in bed with Sandra, David had teleported away once again this time he'd left to Terracorp hoping to steal some of the Gene cleanser."
Juliet: IS the machine completed? I am ready to go.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am

Dj Poly: Chulance! It's a pleasure meeting you! You put on quite a display last night and I wanted to know if you would like to come travel the world with me, and be the bouncer at my parties. Often times there are people who drink too much, and good bouncers are so hard to come by. But you threw that man clear into my dj equipment! I'm sure anyone really on this island could have, but only you did.

"Dj Poly kept his smile on but then added a sour note."

Dj Poly: Also you owe me $5,000 for a new turntable.

"Aiden began loading up his arm with antimugen grenades that he would fire all across the island. Then he would switch to a Gatling gun and begin shooting everything in sight. This wasn't his usual tactic. But there was so much money to be made. So many people wanted mutants dead. And even for a no name mutant there was a small payment. It was like a game. each mutant you killed gained you so and so money. Then when you killed one with a bounty on their head you get the bounty, plus so and so money."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 am

*Sid and Angelo and a few women wearing very sexy outfits were walking to a side door of DJ Poly's show. There was security guard who was a muscular mutant with superhuman reflexes. The man held a stone face as the group proceeded. Angelo was smoking a cigarette, but handed it to one of the woman with a cold look on his face. Without any words, Angelo moved and used telekinesis to bring the man right into his brass knuckle.* The man was out cold.*

Sid: Good work.

Angelo: Yeah yeah... *Takes cigarette back.*
-----------------

*Mike is seen walking toward Milo with a painting in hand. He tosses it at Milo. It shows Milo being defeated by, but the person who does it is unknown.*

Mike: That's what's about to happen. The world doesn't need you no more. You're only hurting it by being selfish. Let me show you the strength of a truly powerful symbiote.

*Toxin envelopes Mike*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 pm

"Chulance groaned as he mentioned the 5000 dollars, being on the SXML and with Milo supporting them, and numerous other rich people he didn't have that type of money, but he wasn't about to rob a bank."

Chulance: Look..I dunno if I wanna travel around with you being a bouncer. I mean that was the best rave I ever went to me in my life, A good bouncer is my best friend Zach, with him around you can make sure nothing bad happens, but as for your money give me..1 day, I'll help you get some it. Now it's 5 am..I need t oget back to bed.

"He didn't go back to bed instead he went over to Tesla, he was still worried about finding Sirius, he told Tessa about the money, but simply called Zach."

Tessa: Wait I'm a living daimond, we can make 5000 easy.
Chulance: I know but still just to make sure I'm gonna get the world's greatest salesman.
Zach: Helllo..Chu..wtf..man..it's 5
Chulance: Wait I need your help, I need you to sell some daimonds.

"Suddenly an explosion was heard from a grenade launcher that had hit a house near his own, Zach had yelled out but with his own control over probability his house was un-touched, but he ran to grab his gun."

Chulance: Zach what hte fuck is
Zach: An Attack man I dunno anti mugen bomb! Shit's happening we gotta go! Bai! "Hangs up

"Zach used his powers to make one of the anti mugen grenades hit the room of the SXML tower where Nate, and the other core members had fallen asleep hoping to wake them up, and slipping on his bullet proof jacket he ran outside gun in hand firing a bullet that with his control of luck grazed Aiden's face."

Zach: Hey! Better get off my island! Your messing with Domino the luckiest man alive!
"Milo had been sleeping when the painting hit him in the head, he groaned waking up seeing Toxin, and the painting."

Milo: Wait..a minute Mike what the fuck?!

"He heard an explosion the the anti mugen grenade that hit the SXML tower, using his control over glass he threw his window pane at Mike, then hopped out of his room landing on the tower, he was about to shoot webbing and swing over to investigate the explosion."

Milo: Mike I dunno what the fuck your on, but you need to get Terrell to fission that shit outta your system! We won't be stopped by you!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 pm

*The glass hit Mike's body without shattering before hitting the ground. Mike jumped out of Milo's room as well, but before reaching Milo, he caused raw energy to escape every pore of his body in order to blast Milo.*

Mike: You're gonna face destiny!

--------------------------

*Sid wasted no time releasing ecstasy and LSD throughout the rave.*

Sid: The real show begins...
--------------------------

*Milo vs Mike is somehow being shown live on HBO.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm

"Milo had not been expecting so much power from Mike, and the energy pounded into him sending him flying into the ground, crashing with an explosion with the result being a crater, however he was already behind Mike having used super speed, and then used a point blank blast of raw energy even bigger then Mike's."

Milo: Alright then Mike you've just pissed us off. WE WILL WIN!

"At the same time he'd used his telepathy to figure out the situation on Genosha but knew the rest of the SXML could handle Aiden, using his technopathy he put a file of Aiden on the laptop the group in the tower had been doing research on, and Carmen was starting to wake up after the attack."

Carmen: Huh..Jamsey wake up..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 pm

*The blast seemed to send Mike flying, but he managed to land on his feet and absorb the blast as it pushed his body forward. He turned around and shook his head with displeasure.*

Mike: If you think you can beat me with energy, you must really be a crackhead like those vids show. Let me show you something you don't have Milo! CONTROL!

*Mike places his hand on the tower, absorbing all of its energy with a touch. His powers had grown dramatically after he had drank the last of the fountain water. He then shot out a mixture of heat/fire and psionic energy, creating his own version of cosmic flames

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Milo: Alright Vamp, your the one who must be high, you honestly think you can beat me? Srsly, but whatever Terrell may be mad at me, but fuck your the one who went crazy. Together we can't be stopped Mike, WE have more Control then you'll have we understand every aspect of our powers!
Venom: Let's show him what we can do Milo.

"Milo raised his hand as he was bombarded with Mike's own version of cosmic flames, however with David's ability he teleported the psioninc energy into him effectively absorbing it, and being flame proof he just laughed converting the fire into oxygen, then he unleashed a torrent of air pressure bullets on Mike, using Peter's control of speed he bombarded Mike with air pressure bullets pounding him."

Milo: YEAH! I can do this all day!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:08 pm

*Mike took the first few hits hard, but then he got up, staring at Milo as the air pressured attacks seemed to have no effect as he absorbed the kinetic energy of the attack as it made contact.*

Mike: Hmm....

*Mike vanished, using the universal teleporter. He appeared in the Redeemers Tower before jumping back through the main teleporter appearing above Milo. He stole the the heat energy from around Milo, making the area around him absolute zero, instantly freezing Milo before shattering him with a powerful diving kick.*

Mike: Toxin is superior to Venom... check it.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Dj Poly: I'll let you guys take care of this bye! here's my card contact me about that $5000!

"Dj Poly said running over to his car and driving away towards the stadium."

Dj POly: Come on boys let's get this blimp out of here there's a raving lunatic on the loose and it's not me!

"They loaded up the blimp and began taking off. "

Aiden: Luckiest man alive huh? Luck can't change physics...

"Aiden aimed his gun up into the airs and then started shooting off all of his grenades then he looked back down to Zach. Then suddenly the grenades began landing in circles around Zach. "

Aiden: That's going to blow in a couple seconds.

"Suddenly there was a blimp coming up. someone was trying to escape it looked like to him. He switched to his long barrel sniper rifle and shot it down."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:42 pm

"Milo merely looked up at Mike as he reformed from ice becoming physical again, grabbing Mike's leg, and gripping it he began absorbing loads of energy from him."

Milo: Did you forget that temperature is one of the things I can control? Face it Mike this entire thing is pointless. I've been going on easy on you cause I thought we were cool, and two I don't give a damn what hte painting says. We've changed the future so many times now.

"Milo let go of Mike, then kicked him aside, then shot webbing at Mike, using the Venom Symbiote which came aroud his body, he converted the webbing into admantium."

Milo: No..We are superior..Toxin is child, we are the father! We are the greatest! We have the most power! We are going to save the world regardless of destiny, fate or whatever future is thrown at us! Because a real hero isn't what people want it's what they need!

"Using Biological manipulation on Mike he gave him a heart attack."

Milo: Yeah deal with a little cardiac arrest.
Chulance: Bunch of pussy ass cowards Tesla stay here
Tesla: Chu what the
Chulance: It's damn anti mugen, it'll kill you
Tesla:It'll kill you too! You can't become anti anti mugen!
Chulance: But I can get out hte way I love you.

"Chulance kissed Tesla, Zach looked at the grenades, activating his quantum percetion seeing the grenades, as they landed suddenly a massive tremor occurred causing hte grenades to fall down deep into the earth exploding, leaving Zach standing on a platform of earth he leaped forward managing to get to solid ground, as Chulance appeared next to him."

Chulance: damn what hte he-
Zach: We gotta end this now!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Tesla: Damn Chu, you better take care.

*As Juliet questioned Dan and Shinku about the machine, they started hearing conflict in another part of Genosha. Back at the tower many had started to wake up due to the blasts that hit. Luke met up with Metallic outside.*

Luke: What the hell man?
Metallic: Trouble, what else.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:01 pm

*Mike was suffering from a heart attack before absorbing the adamantium raw... and give his chest a jolt of electricity. He got up looking at Milo again as the symbiote formed a toothy grin.*

Mike: Didn't Venom tell you that a symbiotes child is stronger than it's father... Toxin is Venom's grandchild Milo... So how powerful do you think that makes me!

*Mike shot a tendril at Milo, and absorbed his psionic energy linking him to the symbiote, blocking their connection. The symbiote was just a slimy black suit on Milo now. the tenrdil then pulled Milo into Mike who absorbed Milo and released him as a god-like blast that was sent into the sky*

Mike: Milo Energy was pretty sick after all...

*Mike said this not knowing the Milo Blast ripped through space and hit the none other than the mystic Vishanti with full force.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:39 pm

"Aidens eye analyzed Chulance. He was one with quite a bounty on his head. He changed his arm into a gattling gun and began firing at the two. Bullets flying past and killing mutants in the background after missing his target. But he kept firing at them"

Aiden: I'll take the bounty on both of your heads!

"As the blimp went down it fell not to hard on the stadium, and Dj Poly was able to get out of it, but now he was on the stadium roof. They were so high up. "
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

"Sirius was sitting down watching HBO, he saw explosions going on the back ground, he was worried about Tesla, he'd taken the cure to remove his powers to start a normal life he didn't deserve the powers, he'd seen Lance in the crowds to receive the cure, abilities had destroyed their lives, the one's they loved. When Sirius's ability manifested he'd turned his own fiancee into stone,."

Stone: I finally got rid of that curse.
"Chulance and Zach both vanished, teleported to safety by Carmen who'd "Beamed" them back to the tower using technology from Star Trek."

Chulance: What the
Zach: Hell!
Carmen: IM BACK! ZACHY CHUEY!

"Carmen hugged them, and they groaned Tiffany's best friend was back, Sammie used her powers over reality to repair the power and make it so anti mugen weapons had no effect against it."

Sammie: Alright I changed reality tower's protected from anti mugen weaponry.
Sean: Alright baby nice work, now then what hte fuck is going on?
Carmen: Bad people attacking with anti mugen, James found out some cyborg man! I say we go kick his ass.
Sean: He's attacking my home? I got this bitch.
Sammie :Wait I wanna do something But
Zach: It was my fight, I was messing with him the whole time.
Sammie: Waah finder's keeper's loosers wheepers
Carmen: I can kill this guy, no put him in GTA 4 that'll be fun
Sean: Lmao we can have Niko kill him
Sammie: I wanna do it!
Zach: NO!
Chulance: WAIT WAIT! let's settle this rock papers scissors, winner gets to kill Cyborg man or get rid of him, and fix Genosha.
Carmen: Alright fine I wanna save the day before Milo does.

"With that they began playing Rock paper scissors Zach beat Sean two times out of three, then Carmen and Sammie played each other, Zach grinning at his power. Milo had smashed into the Vishanti he assumed physical form, then using the Power Cosmic made it so his powers couldn't be manipulated."

Milo: Ah Shit I might have killed the Vishanti while Mike, but they weren't useful anyway.

"Milo returned to earth, and using the Power Cosmic he punched Mike to the ground, then kicked him into the bottom floor of the tower aka the mansion, then he raced inside grabbing Mike, and blasting him into the wall with optic blasts, moving 500x the speed of light thanks to Peter's speed, then he formed a belt made out of cosmic energy, and started whooping Mike around the tower before returning to the speed of light."

Milo: I guess Toxin didn't tell you that Bitch Im ya daddy, and I ain't about to spare the rod. Were Venom, cause were poision to everybody in our way! And we have re-established our connection with each other ,and you You are in too much pain to win you give up.

"Milo used his control over reality to animate the words he'd just said leaving Mike on the floor unable to move, and give up. Then he teleported to Aiden with the game of Rock Paper Scissors he appeared in-front of Aiden angry, he then used magical energy manipulation but not to harm Aiden to make him immortal."

Milo: Your the man who murdered..Carl..one of my best friends, the best god damn President we've ever had aside from Obama! Your the man who blew up my mansion and tried to kill me with an anti matter bomb, bet you didn't know I can control anti matter, AND now you attack my home? You attack my country? That's enough..your going to suffer, and your punishment is immortality. You will live forever..I've made sure of that nothing will kill you. Not Blade, not bullet, not even fire. You are not however invincible, you can still be hurt, but now there will be no end to your pain. When you are set on fire you will burn, then you will heal, but if your stuck in fire you'll keep burning till the fire is out. You will never experience the relief that is death, you shall be like the gods unable to obtain eternal rest. Prepare to enjoy eternity Aiden, and just a hint life's a bitch. Now any last words before you get the hell off my island?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm

*Metallic and Luke met up with Tesla as she was heading towards the SXM tower.*

Metallic: What the hell is going on?
Tesla: We're being attacked by someone with anti-mugen weapons. Chu and Zach are fighting him.

*Troy was awake due to all the commotion in the tower. By the time he arrived, Milo and Mike was gone, and only the damages left behind from their battle remain.*

Troy: The fuck?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:05 pm

"Aiden smiled as he was given immortality"

Aiden: You are simply giving me an eternity to hunt down the mutants, kill all of them, and become the richest man alive... Becoming immortal is only going to help me! Becoming immortal is going to make my job a lot easier! As long as I'm alive I am going to kill mutants, so why keep me alive!

"Aiden then grabbed Milo by the throat"

Aiden: What's your reasoning!

"Then there was a loud blast. When Aiden grabbed his throat he had partially changed his arm into an antimugen shotgun."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Milo: Aiden your a fool? I just said your not invincible, there are many ways to stop an immortal. Immortality for you just means your an eternal punching bag to your much more powerful enemies one being me. Anyway besides your not gonna be around for much longer Aiden..at least with us. Eventually your going to outlive everyone...your going to be alone forever. You-

"Milo coughed the bullet tore through his head, blood, he hit the ground dead, Aiden grinned preparing to open fire, but everything faded away he re-appeared in Manhattan completely empty no people..nothing all buildings were empty, food stores were empty, he was in the middle of Kirby Plaza, there was no water in the fountain everything was gone..alone..with nothing suddenly Milo appeared."

Milo: You made a good point you know about having eternity to kill us off. Well now you have eternity..to be alone..there's nothing here..the buildings are empty, no food..no books..no comics..no television..no nothing no rain..the weather will always stay the normal temperature..there's no oceans in here..there is nothing. Oh here your just a normal human..see your limbs are back..there's no technology here..that works..only basic shit cars, and they don't work..it's all dead..no energy here. And the best part about this is how time operates, it's even slower an hour here is an equivalent to a year in the real world. Haha You are going to be here forever..with nothing enjoy eternity bitch!

"Milo vanished appearing in the real world Aiden was trapped in a telepathic nightmare, Milo looked at Aiden's body, then opened up the ground, burying him alive, and closing the ground, then using one of Namini's King of Hell Spell he revived everyone that Aiden had killed on Genosha."

Milo: Alright nothing happening here folks just some crazy attacks, enjoy the night, I know most of yall are stoned, and drunk n shit from that rave, it was great.

"Milo teleported back to his room repairing the window pain, and grabbing a sprite from the kitchen before heading over to his couch and flipping on the TV seeing his fight with Mike had been on HBO."

Last edited by Green Lantern on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next