Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 am

"As she said that Milo had appeared at the counter hearing Tesla as at the moment he'd been monitoring the earth with super hearing."

Milo: Somebody called
Chulance: Hey was sup man! We were jut talking about you
Milo: I heard, was monitoring police activity helping a few million people out, the usual, so Sirius you want your abilities back?
Sirius: well if it makes Tesla happy.
Milo: Alright well I need your help, We need to figure out how Gene-Cleanser operates. It dosen't suppress the mutant gene it completly eradicates it or any different gene. Imagine if they formed this into some sort of energy weapon, we'd be talking about the annhilating of powers and who knows what effects it could have on things like fundamental forces such as gravity or reality.
Chulance: can't you control all of that?
Milo: Somewhat yes, but if they destroy it there's left to control. For example I can manipulate the X Gene, but if it's gone..there's nothing left to control or restore. Sure I could make up a new one, but on something as large scale as reality..I may be powerful but I don't think you want me to re-create reality, what if I mess it up, I could cause so much damage, and not even be able to figure out the cause of said damage.
Sirius: And this all ties back to Gene Cleanser, and you need my help? Well this must be big, what do I need to do?
Milo: We need to find a way to reverse the effects of Gene-Cleanser, and it needs to be on someone who was purged of their abilities.
Sirus: a Lab rat basically
Milo :Eeeh, but the "doctor" is an invincible superhero who can heal anything. Razz I'll speak to Filipe about retrieving a sample of Gene-Cleanser from Terracorp, but your help will be gladly appreciated. And Tesla if you don't mind I'd to ask you something..in private, outside the restaraunt just a few minutes.

"Milo walked over to the door opening it to Tesla as a gesture wondering if she'd accept."
"Chloe felt nervous, everything changed she left her "Bad mom" and dad was ok, but the bad man was still out there but she smiled now that she had a sister."

Chloe: YEAH! Now I have a sister! I always wanted one, everyone else at the daycare had one!
Dave: Well now you do
David: PLus you've got the greatest brother ever haha, waaay better then your new sister.
Chloe: mhmm I dunnoo about that, Abby has a driving license. Razz
David: Yeah Yeah, "mutters" but I can teleport.
Dave: I'm glad there bonding, maybe me and Sandra can pull this together. But this time we're not waitinh for Shawkun to come after us, he has to have had a background, I'm going to uncover it and I'm going to destroy him this time. Haha Alright Kids play nice now.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 am

"Meanwhile, Keeth and the others are looking around"

Dante: This is where me and Teresa appeared here. We don't really know how, but we woke up here. Last thing I remember is investigating the floor me and Dale wrecked. I was looking for Fathae...so any ideas on how to get out of here? You say Namini knows your here?

----

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 pm

*Tesla wondered what Milo wanted with her, curiously she turned to Chulance.*

Tesla: Alright. Hey Chu, give us a few minutes.

*Stepping outside they stepped back into the ally so they could speak.*

Tesla: So, what is it?

Abby: *smiled* Never know, maybe Chloe doesn't like teleporting? Anyway, how about I take you both (David and Chloe) out to get some ice cream. We can take Chloe around, show her the sights, let her meets others, all that. Interested in coming Dave. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:03 pm

"Ben teleported to Shawkun. Another person he had his eye on for a while since both Duke, Michael, and Ventro failed him."

Ben: Shawkun... It's somewhat of a pleasure to meet you

"Ben said with his sly grin"

"DJ Poly was walking down the street when he suddenly turned the corner and bumped into a little kid. The kid fell backwards onto his butt making an 'oof' sound"

DJ Poly: Hey there kid, Sorry bout that, you ok?

Adrian: Yeah I'm ok, thanks hehe

"Adrian said with a cute smile and giggle"

DJ Poly: Shouldn't you be with a grown up kiddo?

Adrian: I don't know any Adults that can take me around places :-/

DJ Poly: Well how about I take you around. Let's go to the arcade, we can have ice cream and play games!

Adrian: Really! Cool!

"Then they caught a cab and went to an arcade and started playing video games together all afternoon

"Michael simply teleported out of his little predicament and back to Undertaker"

Michael: How come he was able to beat me so easily!

Undertaker: Ahehehe, that's because you're so new. There's no way someone as young as you could take on someone like milo

Michael: Well you're so high and mighty how would you have done it!

Undertaker: I would simply write him out of reality Ahehehe

"Duke stood out on the docks of Genosha. He wondered... If he drowned himself he would come back stronger and faster than he already was. Faster, stronger, better... Duke jumped into the sea and then swam to the bottom and tied himself to the dock. After a while of holding his breath he couldn't any longer. He took a deep breath and water filled his lungs and he began to drown. Then he died. But he would return back to life in only an hour"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:10 pm

*Shawkun looked, seeing Ben and grinning.*

Shawkun: So the terror of souls has a fan... you have exactly 10 seconds to tell me why I shouldn't take your soul right now.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Ben: Because you can't catch me Razz

"Ben said teleporting around Shawkun at high speeds, then teleporting so fast it looked as if he was in 10 different spots."

Ben: I want to take over the world. And as powerful as I am, I can't do it alone unfortunately. But I came up with an Idea that will help me, and give you many many souls, mutant and human alike.

"Ben said continually teleporting making it sound as if his voice was coming from in all directions. Then stopping about 5 feet in front of Shawkun.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Keeth: Ah damn..so we have no idea what exactly this place is?
Dale: PRetty much from what I'm gathering any idas for the next move DAnte, TEssera? And I mean Namini aside were sol in terms of escaping right?
Milo: It's Marie, I followed some advice and I've gotten back with her, but I don't want our relationship to collapse. I...love her, I want to take it a step, I was making a ring, but I wanted to be a special. I was wondering if you could put together a diamond for the ring for me, and not tell anybody if you would.
"Dave smiled."

Dave: I think I'll pass, I need to deal with some paper-work, apparently the Daily Bugle's new headline. Superpowered Adultery, Blink cheating on the Phoenix. I need to get my divorce with Amora, and get full custody of Chloe, so I'll be a while but if you'r getting ice cream, grab me some vanilla in a cup I'll be back later.

"With that Dave vanished leaving and left a note in Sandra's room, Chloe hopped out her seat finishing her meal, and focusing the entire kitchen was clean."

David: Woah how did y
Chloe: Power!: ) See I have a nicer power then you. So can we go riding Abby! I wanna get to know my new super sister
David: "Rolls Eyes" Alright Super Sister let's go.
"Nick had managed to get Catherine's body meeting in a cemetary, and Velon came with Peter's rotted corpse and thew him next to he Catherine doll, and felt an immense cosmic power, and the Silver Surfer appeared."

Velon: Thought you were dead.
Surfer: Didn't take, The Power Cosmic makes it so death isn't as final as it seems, and Galactus had more use for me, and I figured nwhy not aid in preserving life.
Velon: Right Right,,,where's the Big Man himself, we had a deal, but you know I wonder did he want this deal, or did you put this interest in him Norrin maybe to regain your freedom..

"Surfer reached froward grabbing Velon before he could react, Nick gathered electricity but Surfer overpowered him with a mere hand gesture knocking him unconscious with a hand gesture."

Surfer: I'm the villain, you used your abilities to manipulate Nick, your connections with the Ventro Family have long since faded not only that you manipulated his iron to believe unless he helped you the visions would continue. You're tied to this sick project, but whatever his origins life must be preserved, the majority..I've come to learn sometimes it must be eliminated, and if I need my freedom for such specific eliminations then so be it.
Velon: What gives you the right to destroy my family for your so called elimination!
Surfer: The Right? A Mass Murderer, manipulator, orchestral beyond numerous lives ruined asking me about fairness? Life sure is funny sometimes, Galactus has entered the atmosphere, masking the majority of his power. The Deal is on, refusal, and perhaps you'll be incinerated or maybe he'll make you his new puppet.
Galactus: Enough Mind Games, Velon do you accept the deal
Velon: Yes, Galactus I do
GAlactus: Then so it must be,

"The cemetery was filled with the power cosmic, filled with life as Peter, and Catherine rose but not only them others in the cemetery rose from their graves, nearby Reapers approached only to be enveloped in the cosmic energies, Catherine had vanished, and Peter lay against a tombstone drained, Surfer was now free on his surf-board looking at them, he absorbed the cosmic energy from the risen leaving them dead again except Peter, and flew into the skies breaching hyper-space, and Velon went over to Peter, turning to Nick starting to awaken."

Nick: You..bastard..you fucking lied to me..everyone lied! Terracorp, You, Ben ALL OF YOU LIED TO ME!

"Nick yelled out as he was filled with residue energy of the Power Cosmic releasinga pulse wave, Velon put up a shield ony for it to be shattered and him and Peter to be sent flying into a grave-stone. Nick gathered more energy in his hands, eyes, his body pulsating with cosmic energies as he floated, Velon filled himself with magnetism and grabbing Peter vanished moving at hte speed of light to return to his mansion, Nick yelled out overloading with power decimating the cemetary as he took to the skies, in another area Death was seen in shock with Nightmare."

Nightmare: Something wrong Death
Death: Yes...very..wrong..the Cosmic Balance has been very disturbed, and I wonder why I have the feeling the SXML or someone amongst humanity is tied to this I do not know, first the rise of the Mad Titan, and now this.
Nightmare: If you must know I have no idea what your babbling about
Death: Soon enogh you will, and you won't enjoy the answer.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Shawkun: You think... you can escape me with teleportations?

*Shawkun chuckled lightly at the thought of Ben bettering him so easily.*

Shawkun: If it was that easy SXM would just send Dave to kill me. Now, why should I assist you hmm? Why not take your soul and follow though with your operation myself?

*Shawkun was unmoved by Ben's earlier display, and awaited his reply.*

*Tesla took a moment, a little surprised by the request.*

Tesla: I guess so, shouldn't be any trouble. But why do you need me, can't you like, poof a ring out of thin air or whatever?

*Abby smiled.*

Abby: Sure, lets go out and have some fun.

*Abby took Chloe's hand and with David they stepped outside.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Milo: I know but this is..a relationship, love, I just want it to be natural, I don't want to poof it out of air, I want it to be special, ya know. Thanks alot in advance, this means alot to me.
Chloe: Do you have a car?
Abby: well..mostly we teleport and
Chloe: I got it, Bad Mama told me not too but screw her.

"Chloe focused, her eyes flashed green and a car appeared, David was shocked he had a similar power but his wers manifestions of psioninc energy these were more real."

David: Damn, ah fine let's ride Abby your drivi
Death: Nightmare remember what I said earlier, about you commanding a concept, something everyone has dreams. You so realize the true reason I've been following you, is because a darkness is approaching this realm, and it's connected to you. I notice you have no fear of me, even though I could end you, this entire universe in a flash, your galaxy is not even in it's in diapers in comparison to the rest of the universe. You should seek to harness your potential, and I know your past, and I want to give you some advice before I depart to attend other matters,
"Mashi and Kujon were at a bar drinking early in the morning, Kujon a zombie, Kairi gone, he sighed, and Mashi looked at him."

Mashi: So she's gone for good?
Kujon: Don't even think about vengeance, the Redeemers are too strong for that shit, I just got you back, and I'm not loosing you again.

"As he said that, helicopter blades were heard in the distance going up, and suddenly one of them crashed into a nother and fell hitting a bill-board, and lights flickered, Kuion summoned a Green Lantern Ring, and using the sheer power he formed wave of energy stabilizing the damage, and taking out the people inside the crashed helicopters healing them, and placing htem on ground level as emergency personell came in repulsor powered emergency vehicles."

Mashi: So much has changed? Repulsor Enginered technology, the Solar Towers never came about
Kujon: No...Milo's company got shut down after the power wipe I mentioned, you missed alot.
Mashi: Just good to be back, just wish the family was all here.
Kujon: I know how you feel.
Mashi: You do, but you don't have too. That woman, the Redeemers sound like overpowered assholes, go after Tiffany tell her how you feel do it you can win her over.
Kujon: Heh, I made a deal with Mike to bring down sHIELD, so far now she's not fair game, anyway I need to head to my apartment.

"Kujon left teleporting via the GL ring, and Mashi vanished reappearing near Tiffany and Mike's room, Mike was out with Construct and Tommy gambling in a casino in Vegas while Terrell was at a meeting with Damage Control after one of Bela, and Darius's experiments had gone wrong, Mashi appeared near her watching TV, and she vanished reappearing in what appeared to be the same place except several men composed of blackness appeared and Mashi appeared as a man of blackness with purple eyes."

Mashi: Tiffany..I am Dark-Man, and I have come to deliver a message. Mike is merely using you for his own lust, the true man yuou should love is Kujon.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Tesla: Alright then, I'll get on it soon and bring you the ring when it's done.

*Abby was also surprised as well, she gave a nod to David and keeled down by Chloe.*

Abby: That's a interesting power you have there, what is it? It seems to be something like your brothers.

Nightmare: And what advice would that be, Death?

*Tiffany seems to ignore the words at first, she seems more curious about the dark figures, and as she does with new and strange things, she ran up to the dark figure, looking and poking it to see if it was human or something else.*

*Meanwhile Joe was on the planet of a species, humanoid, known as the Balzur's. He had made his ways to the labs where they was experimenting with Celestial Energy, careful not to be seen.*

Joe: This seems to be the place.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Ben: Well how are you going to get Anyone to follow you. You're a big scary guy who takes souls. Who in the world would want that. "ben makes a bleh face sticking his tongue out" On the other hand, I'm a happy go lucky guy who can show anyone their dreams, and promise that they will receive it and they will believe. For you see, I am a master illusionist. Best in the world.

"With this Ben began making illusions of things humans might want. Money, woman, drugs, it was like drugs, but it had no side effects"

Ben: With this I can convince anyone to join a church, and sacrifice themselves to see the things they want. Unfortunately all that will end up is having their soul removed... But that's why you need me, and I need you. We will slowly eliminate the people of the world. One by one. Maybe we'll do mass sacrifices and wipe out entire cities! I am the salesman, and you are the companies inner workings that make it hell for the customer

"Ben said with his everlasting mischievous grin"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Shawkun: I don't really need this kid per say, however, while he's out playing his little games, it will free up my time to do other things. Every soul this fool gets me makes me stronger, humans steadily give me more and more strength, speed, basic human traits. While every mutant will get me more ability's to use.

*Shawkun grinned.*

Shawkun: Alright boy, we'll do it you way. I'll spare your soul, for now. Just do not disappoint me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Ben: Alright then. Keep an eye on the news in just a few minutes. Every tv station, every type of tv. Dish cable whatever. I'll be on the tv everywhere.

"Ben said as he slowly faded out. Then he appeared in front of every tv broadcaster in the world. and told them he needed to make an important announcement to the world, and showed them each a truck full of money. They all said ok. So he walked out onto the green screen and in every television on every channel in the world, he was on it now."

Ben: People of the world! Despair no more! I have been sent here, to give you all happiness! I was sent here, by the lord. He sent me to relieve your pain, and forgive you for your sin. If you come to me, and repent, the lord will make your dreams come true! If you don't believe me, then come see for yourself! I will make your dreams come true, and the lord will forgive you for all of your sins! Come see me in New York, New York at The Church to be forgiven by the Lord, and live your dreams.

"The news broadcast was shut off.Ben Teleported to NY and quickly bought a building that could pass as a church with a big sign in front of it saying, The Church. Immediately people began to come to the church. Everyone was whispering and murmuring among themselves about this new guy. They were all wondering if he could follow through with his promise."

Ben: Believers of the Lord. Please form a line, and I will show you your dreams come true.

"They formed a line, then one by one they would walk up, and Ben would place his hand on their forehead, create an illusion showing them their dream. Then he would tell them that this was what god had in store for them. Then they would leave a believer."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 pm

"Milo gave Tesla hug."

Milo: Thanks Tesla, I couldn't ask for better friends.

"Milo vanished reappearing in his room in the SXML tower seeing Marie watching TV, and saw his phone had messages from Lex, and saw his messages from Kano."

Milo: Yes glad he's cool with it.
Marie: Yeah Kano called.
Milo: You answering my phone woman!
Marie: Aye calm down Milo haha,
Milo: Aha I am calm, just ready for this theme park ending nothing can ruin it, I've got us a nice suite if you wanna head over that, and my kids are already chillin in Magic Kingdom, the room is all ours, jaccuzi..inside.
MArie: mhmm, alright you win let's go. "grins"
Milo: PErfect.

"Milo focused and both of them vanished with the luggage theyh ad picked reappearing inside the hotel room, Milo then vanished heading to the lobby to fetch two room key's."
Chloe: If I see something in my head, I can make it real
David :Holy..you can control reality.
Chloe: Realit..I..I..diunno big word..I just make things from my head real
David: Damn..well I can do something similar, I can teleport via people's thoughts or psioninc energies, and bring out people's thoughts into a psioninc form to use against people, nbut they can be dispersed.
Death: You don't have to forget your past to move onto your future, and remember nightmares are only distorted dreams, eventually you can take control. That is all Nightmare.

"With that she vanished going to deal with the rowdy reapers."
"Mashi caused Tiffany immense pain, causing her to write in pain."

Mashi: LISTEN TO DARKMAN! KUJON IS THE MAN WHO LOVES YOU MIKE IS USING YOU FOR HIS SEXUAL LUST!
"Nick was tired of everyone in Manhattan he was filled with cosmic energies, then raising the ground he sent several pillars and crushed the Terracorp facility there causing a massive-earth-quake, interefering with Ben's message of hope to the world, SHIELD being dispatched, and many skeptical of Ben's message already."

Nick: WHER ARE YOU BASTARDS! LEVEN, VELON ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Abby: Wow, that's a powerful ability. Some day you could make a great hero. *smiles*. You and David would make quite the duo.

*The 3 got into the car and started driving around. It was nice out, they had the music on, windows down. After some driving around they get into the inner parts of Genosha where Abby stops.*

Abby: It's nice out, we can walk around a bit, you won't meet anyone passing them in a car Chloe.

*Shawkun was witnessing Ben's efforts, it seemed to be starting off well.*

Shawkun: Lets see how many people take the bate.

*It's around mid day when Sandra awoke with a startle, with a sigh she looked around realizes she must of fallen asleep. At some point during the ours her worries had taken over and her sweet dreams had become not so sweet, though with everything she's seen and been though, good dreams fading away into bad ones is something that has happened on more then one occasion, but when it does happen she simply shrugs it off and cuddles back in with Dave. With the sun shining through the window, Sandra could tell it's past the early morning hours. Looking around she see's Dave note that he left.*

Gone out for a while, kids are with Abby, dinner is in the microwave, love you.

Sandra: Well, may as well eat seeing I'm awake, maybe I'll track down Dave or the kids afterward.

*With Milo gone, Tesla headed back inside where Sirius and Chulance was.*

Nightmare: Thanks for the advice.

*Nightmare walked into the shadows, fading away seemingly into the dark as Death left.*

........................................\\

Tiffany: Owwwwwwww....... Why does everything I poke hurt me.... Sad

*She heard the words Mashi was saying.*

Tiffany: But I.... don't even know where Kuny is....
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Chloe: Really Super Sis, I hope so
David: Yeah, but not as great as Super Bro. Razz
Chloe: Maybe but your power is kinda lame. haha, but let's get out and explore

"Chloe opens the door hopping out the car, and David does the same, across the street Amy is getting ice cream and sees Abby running oevr to her at super speed hugging her."

Amy: ABBY! HI WAS SUP!
"With the Church, SHIELD agents were already being departed, Zane was across the street in Star-bucks with Smith, Arthur, and Molly."

Arthur: Another crazy ass mutant, what is some glorified telepath with religious breakdown?
Smith: haha
Zane: Naw, just trying to take over, that's seriously an un-original plan, anyway Molly I'm gonna need some support with your powers, I need to get on to dealing with thi smutant before Marcus has my ass.
Molly: Gaay!
Arthur: Aha ,see she does have a sense of humor
Zane: Oh shut up, come on let's move, Smith stay out here with Molly.

"Arthur grabs his gun and Zane does the same, as they both head outside with SHIELD agents arrive the chuch, getting rid of the new believers, and Ricky is seen in his Patriot costume."

Ricky: PATRIOT HAS ARRIVED!
Zane: not him agian
Arthur: eh, he's like an asshole captain america come on
Zane: "Sighs" I guess your right.
Ricky: FOR MANIPULATING RELIGION FOR YOUR OWN PURPOUSES AND UTILIZING you have 10 seconds to give yourself up, or we're coming in and arresting you.
"Kano was kissing Tanya."

Kano: So the wedding's in three days, but we have to go to the opening of the SXML theme park, come on Baby it's gonna be hella fun! We won't miss the wedding. You can't stay mad at me, plus we can always rewind time if anything goes bad. "smiles"
Chulance: What was that all about?
Sirius: Oh come on now Chu, Milo said it was private, besides he can probably read all of our minds
Chulance: "Sighs" Fine fine your right, don't need Superman on my ass. The only person I want there is the girl infront of me,

"Chulance kisses her."

Chulance: Well he's gonna get his powers back, how about we got find Zach, and the others head to the beach? Been a while.
Mashi: Remember Terrell attempted to kill him, he's been restored the point is you must seek him out, he cares about you, he's the one you need.

"MAshi released Tiffany from the dimension, returning her to the Redeemers Tower, and Mashi was on a roof top near the tower a gun in hand."

Mashi: I'm doing this for you Kujon, for the family.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

"After all of the believers are gone, once they go into the church it's completely empty. Ben sat atop of a near by building looking down at the church"

Ben: They had to spoil all of the fun. But it looks like they have some kind of protection devices against my illusions. Hmph, oh well.

"Ben got a piece of paper and began writing on it. Then in a split second he teleported inside of the church and back out. All that was seen was a bright flash and phwoop noise. There on the floor laid a note"

Dear SHIELD Agents.

I'm sorry you didn't get to see me, but with your fancy illusion protection gear my illusion wasn't projected unto you. So all you saw was an empty church. There are always out there who are naive enough to believe. As long as there are humans in this world, this plan will go through. Ahehehe. Maybe next time fella's but for now, Ciao!

"Then ben teleported back to Shawkun"

Ben: Well it looks like SHIELD broke up the first big party. But don't worry there will be more to come. Enough people believe that there will be people looking for me.

"Adrian and DJ Poly finished up at the arcade."

DJ Poly: Come on let's go to the amusement park!

"Poly said, he was having a lot of fun being a kid again. They ran out of the arcade and then bumped into someone. Adrian bumped into David and fell backwards on his butt again, and Poly bumped into Abby"

DJ Poly: Oh, Hello, Sorry about that

Adrian: "mutters" ow my butts takin a beating today

"Adrian stood up and brushed off his butt then looked up at Nearing"

Adrian: Heh, Sorry

"Adrian said smiling."

"Duke woke up, it had been an hour, he untied himself and went back up to the shore."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:43 pm

*Abby had just hugged Amy and was about to ask what she was doing when DJ Poly bumped into her, Abby lost balance as well but caught herself against the car.*

Abby: Oh, hey, your the DJ right?... No harm done I guess, but you should watch where your walking.

*Abby checked on David to see if he was alright before turning to Chloe.*

Abby: Chloe, the girl here is Amy. And the guy that just had a head on collision with me is DJ Poly. And the young one is... umm...

*Abby suddenly paused, realizes she didn't know Adrian.*

Tesla: Sure, why not.

*Tesla went and gave Sirius a hug.*

Tesla: Thank you for reconsidering.

Tanya: Sure, lets go. Smile A theme park opening, marriage, this is all so exciting!

*She gave Kano a kiss.*

Tanya: It's to bad brother isn't around to see this, Shin would be so happy for me.

*Sandra had went downstairs and warmed up the breakfast she had missed, the house seemed so silent with everyone gone, it was almost comforting.*

Sandra: Sure is different with Dave and the young ones out.

*Tiffany seemed excited to hear Kujon was alive.*

Tiffany: Whoo!! I'm coming Kuny!!

*With that she teleported away.*

Shawkun: You are doing well boy. Go set up your next location, trust me, I'll find you.

*Katy happened to be on the shore, though hardly surprising to find a water girl water. She spotted Duke coming up out of the water and swimming to shore, she went over to check on him.*

Katy: Hey Duke, what's up?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

Dj Poly: Yes that's me, DJ Poly! And this here is my little buddy.

Adrian: Hi I'm Adrian

"Adrian said with his cute and polite smile"

DJ Poly: We were just heading to the amusement park, you guys wanna go with, the more the merrier right!

Duke: Hey Katy! What a surprise to see you by the ocean heh. Just went out for a swim.

"Though Duke was still in full clothing, t-shirt jeans shoes and all."

Ben: I want them to think I'm human so I have to wait at least a day or two. My next location will be LA. I'll go there today and get a building for The Church. Tomorrow I'll make it look like a church. Then the next day I'll invite the locals to come repent hehehe
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 am

Abby: That sounds nice, I'm sure the kids will enjoy it. Amy, your more then welcome to join us to. Just, give me a second to grab a few ice creams.

*Abby went over to where Amy came from, ordering ice creams for herself, Chloe, and David.*

Katy: Why... did you go in fully dressed?

Shawkun: Very well then. Looks like I'll be seeing you tomorrow.

*After finding a opening Joe found his change stealing a few containers full of Celestial Energy, opening his portal and jumping in before getting noticed.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am

"Duke looked down at himself"

Duke: Ummm... Well it was a spur of the moment and uhhh, I wasn't wearing any underwear so yeah... That's it.

"Duke said. Even though he used to be a successful salesman, he was a Terrible liar."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 am

Katy: ... huh... Alright, now how about the truth. Razz

*Sandra had finished up her food and put away her dishes.*

Sandra: Now, where to go, who to visit. I can either go with Abby, Dave, or see how Manny is doing.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:28 am

"Duke thought for a minute about how he could tell the truth and possibly not tell her he was killing himself"

Duke: Well It was a spur of the moment thing. I wanted to see how long I could hold my breath. But I didn't have any swimming gear so I just went under

"Duke said. Which was true. But he didn't know how long he can hold his breath because he had died... So he wasn't able to check his watch"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:35 am

Katy: Well... alright. Say, have you heard about the theme park opening?

*Katy knew Duke was hiding something else, but he seemed to be alright, so she let it go.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:49 am

Arthur: Well damn. It seems this isn't going to be as easy as we thought. What now Zane?

"Outside the church, a girl wearing a priest's robe is looking on, before leaving when she realizes that it's just an illusion"

---

"Marie sits on a bed and looks around. There she was again, trying to make things work with Milo. Frankly she was scared, but she still had feelings for him, and she had to try or she'd regret it forever"

----

Dante: True. We need t-

"Suddenly, several strange demons start to surround the 4 heroes"

Dante: Not again...these things constantly show up. It's like...they sense we aren't from here and try to kill us. Fortunately they're pretty weak

----

"Meanwhile, Namini and Fathae are somewhere in Jerusalem"

Namini: Are you sure about this?
Fathae: Absolutely. Their base here was rebuilt. We should be able to find something on how to free your demon friends and the assassin.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next