Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!'

+7
lol1991
Neziare
Tlaloc
VEGETA_DTX
secor
Jessica Raine
Nikku
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' Empty Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!'

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey guys, I've been working on a quick, but long fanfic. It stars us on our quest to deal justice to (by justice I mean kill violently) the cast and crew of Dragonball Evolution!

I'll post it here when I've done a bit more to it, so expect it soon! Cool
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' Left_bar_bleue100/100Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' Empty Re: Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!'

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:01 pm

YAY I CAN'T WAIT! story time story time!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' Left_bar_bleue100/100Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!' Empty Re: Nikku's fanfic - 'Dragonball Evolution Must Die!!'

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:09 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:YAY I CAN'T WAIT! story time story time!

Patience young one and you shall have a story!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 pm

I WANT IT NOW, NII-SAN!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Nyee!! Okie! Chapter 1!!

Dragonball Evolution Must Die!

It was a sunny day. Not just any sunny day, it looked special. Birds were singing, rabbits were scampering about the place, little kids were skipping off to school. Nikku awoke and opened his front door. He breathed in and immediately started gagging. Unfortunately, he saw two young punk kids walking past his house, talking about how much they were going to see the new movie – Dragonball Evolution, for today was the premiere. Nikku fixed them with a glare and walked back inside.

The nice morning had just turned crappy.

He stormed back up to his room and looked at the back of the door. Mounted upon a dart board was a photo of Justin Chatwin. Picking up a dart, he threw it at the picture and nailed Chatwin right between the eyes. That look actually suited him! He slumped down upon a chair and turned on his computer, straight away going onto the Dragon Ball Live Action Movie website. After a few minutes of browsing through the site, he saw that Jessica Raine had posted a new Youtube video that depicted Chatwin and Chung enjoying strawberries and making out viciously.

Just then, he heard a knock at the door. Sliding down the banister, he opened the door to find his friend Vegeta DTX.

Vegeta – Yo Nikku, did you see it?
Nikku – Yeah, it was horrible!! Why are they doing this to us??
Vegeta – I’m not sure bro, but I’ve become determined to put a stop to it!
Nikku – Hm? How?
Vegeta – Hehe! Somebody who was forced to...

Suddenly, Jessica appeared behind Nikku.

Jessie – Boo.
Nikku – AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Nikku jumped into Vegeta’s arms, but was quickly dropped.

Nikku – Jessie, how’d you get in here!?
Jessica – I’ve been here for a few seconds. I like moving around undetected ya know?
Nikku – No...
Jessie – Eeigh... anyways Vegeta, what did you have in mind for this whole revenge plan?
Vegeta – Oh yeah! Well ya see, I know somebody that was forced to work on the piece of shit Dragonball Evolution. He hated it and tried (unsuccessfully) to destroy it from the inside, but couldn’t.

He jumped onto the sofa arm.

Vegeta – Hehe! BUT, he DID give me the addresses of the major cast members...!
Nikku and Jessie – O____O
Vegeta – That’s right my friends, the addresses of the stupid actors!

Vegeta showed them the addresses. They were as follows:

Chatwin – 56 Fail Road, Homoville.
Chung – 32 Cantspeakproperlyandlikeseatingstrawberries Way, Lamesville.
Rossum – 67 Butt Scratchers Lane, Toss Town
Marsters – 34 Shit Drive, Crap City
Tamura – 52 Slut’s Road, Butt Crack Village

Jessie snatched the piece of paper away and studied it. An evil smile crept upon her lips.

Jessie – This is gonna be swell...! Hehehehe...!

And with that, the 3 friends set off to gather more allies from the board and to exact some well needed revenge on those that wronged them and Dragonball fans everywhere.

End of Part 1!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:45 pm

hahahaha nice I love it ^_^ this should be such fun!

but why did i post the vid of the strawberry scene on youtube O_O
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:13 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:hahahaha nice I love it ^_^ this should be such fun!

but why did i post the vid of the strawberry scene on youtube O_O

Hehe! You found the video and showed us! Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Oh ok I get it

wowee I wish we could do this in real life!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 am

kinda disappointed im not in there... the dark knight shall return Twisted Evil
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm

aww, poor secor T_T Nikku, maybe he can be included in aprt two? We can't let out epic siggy buddy be left out
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Don't worry, more and more board users will be added!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Nikku! yet another masterpiece!!! Smile Smile Smile
You really know how to put the smile on my angry and painful face Smile

We are all brothers and sisters here remember that! and we must fullfil our mission whether we keep it like this or really do something like Nikku's fanfic Smile

Now I wouldn't blame actors if they weren't lying 9999 times and doing it all in a deal with Fox..I still don't literally wanna kill THEM, but man inside me I HONESTLY HATE THEM SO MUCH....oh god...so much, that this Nikku's fanfic makes me feel like finally drinking water after 10 days without it. Smile

Brilliant fanfic Nikku, really makes my painful life nicer a bit Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:22 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Nikku! yet another masterpiece!!! Smile Smile Smile
You really know how to put the smile on my angry and painful face Smile

We are all brothers and sisters here remember that! and we must fullfil our mission whether we keep it like this or really do something like Nikku's fanfic Smile

Now I wouldn't blame actors if they weren't lying 9999 times and doing it all in a deal with Fox..I still don't literally wanna kill THEM, but man inside me I HONESTLY HATE THEM SO MUCH....oh god...so much, that this Nikku's fanfic makes me feel like finally drinking water after 10 days without it. Smile

Brilliant fanfic Nikku, really makes my painful life nicer a bit Smile

I mean it, you are me incarnate! Personality wise anyways! And no sweat, anytime! Very Happy
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:56 pm

If I get into the fic, make me like the bad guy with funny hair from No Country For Old Men. Only that either way the coin lands, I kill them.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:35 pm

lol whoopie! we can't actually cause physical pain to fox, but at least now we get to know what it would be like! Gee, thanks nikku!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:41 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:lol whoopie! we can't actually cause physical pain to fox, but at least now we get to know what it would be like! Gee, thanks nikku!

No problem!

*Forgets to tell you that the real Justin Chatwin is locked up in my closet with my man eating kitten named Kitten*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:we can't actually cause physical pain to fox
dont they have a headquarters somewhere? does nebody know how to make homemade c4?
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Part 2!

Vegeta – So, who shall we get first?
Nikku – Let’s get...
Jessie – LET’S GET SECOR!!!
Vegeta – Okay!

With that, the three friends went to pick up their newest ally. Once arriving at Secor’s house, Jessie kicked the door down and ran inside, heading straight for his room. To her horror, Secor had just seen the newest clip on Youtube and couldn’t look away from it.

Jessie – SECOR!!!
Secor – Please... help... me...!

Jessica quickly pulled a large mallet out of Hammer Space and swung at the computer, totally destroying it. Secor snapped out of his horridness induced trance.

Secor – Oh man, thanks Jessie!

Jessie rested the hammer on her shoulder as Nikku and Vegeta entered.

Jessie – No problem!
Vegeta – Secor, I take it you saw that newest clip?
Secor – Oh man, it was terrible!! It was like a car crash; so gruesome yet I couldn’t look away!!
Vegeta – Well it’s all over now, sort of.

Secor stood up and shook his head to rid himself of the thought of the clip.

Secor – Hey, so why are you guys here anyways?
Nikku – We’re gonna get revenge on the cast and crew of Dragonball Emolution!
Secor – Sounds cool! Can I come along?
Jessie – Sure thing, that’s why we came to get ya!
Secor – All right!

Secor ran over to one of his DBZ posters and pulled it down. There was a safe behind it! He input the code (DBE Sucks Arse) and it opened, revealing tons of weapons!

Secor – Take what you can carry! Those monsters need to die!

Jessie suddenly produced a large rucksack out of nowhere and stuffed every single sword, gun, knife, bow, arrow, bullet, poison, gauntlet, claw, nunchaku, brass knuckle, spear and pair of scissors into it.

Jessie – Locked and loaded!
Vegeta – Great! Let’s go get Superman and Son Goku!

The friends left.

Meanwhile, in Hollywood, the evil James Wong was coming up with ideas on how he could further ruin the name and reputation of Dragonball. He was jotting his ideas down in his little notebook.

James – And then Gawku could strip for Chi-Chi in a nightclub! God I’m so good!

Just then, Chatwin, Rossum and Chung walked in.

Rossum – Hey James! So what scene are we going to film today? The underground rave? The quad bike race? The Cosplay event?
Chung – I would liking it to being the strawberry eating scenes!
Chatwin – I just wanna sit here an’ be emo...

A tear fell from Chatwin’s eye as he wrote an angsty poem in his portable diary.

James – Today, we shall be filming an all new scene in which Gawku strips for his lover Chi-Chi!
Rossum – Awesome! An’ maybe I could do another scene of me shooting something? I don’t think that 500 is enough...!
James – Yes, of course!! OH!!

He wrote another idea.

James – And then Piccolo could turn pink!

The group laughed evilly as they continued making a piece of shit (DB Evolution) even crappier.

Back with our heroes, we find them on top of a huge skyscraper.

Nikku – Hey, so why are we waiting up her?
Vegeta – Superman fly’s around a lot! If we stand up here, he’s sure to catch sight of us.
Secor – But isn’t he a normal person like the rest of us? I doubt he’s the comic book icon!
Vegeta – Oh... yeah, you’re right, let’s just go to his house instead!

Once at Supes’ house, he let them in.

Superman – I take it, you saw the video that Jessie posted on Youtube, have obtained a sheet of paper with the addresses of the major cast members and have decided to finally take revenge on those responsible using an arsenal of weapons provided by Secor that were stashed in his secret safe, located behind one of his Dragonball Z posters?

Everyone stared at him bluntly.

Vegeta – Yes. Dude, that’s EXACTLY what we’re doing!
Jessie – Are you a psychic?
Superman - ...no. I’m just very good at guessing things!
Vegeta – I see, well anyways, let’s go get Son Goku and--
Superman – Not necessary. He came over last night. Said he had a weird bus driver that took him halfway around the city. He luckily ended up here so I let him stay the night. Hm?

Supes noticed that Nikku was staring at his limited edition Superman (comic icon) statuette.

Superman – Ah, that’s my one of a kind statuette. It cost me $9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 and I’m gonna be paying that off for the rest of my life. If you break it, I’m going to have to kill you.

Nikku placed a finger on the boot and it toppled over, shattering into 50 million pieces instantly.

Superman - ........Nikku?
Nikku – Hai!
Superman – Would you come here please?
Nikku – Kay!

Nikku scampered over and Superman immediately grabbed him, strangling him. Vegeta tried prying Supes off of Nikku.

Vegeta – NO SUPES!! STOP IT!! SAFE YOUR ANGER FOR WHEN WE CONFRONT THE CAST MEMBERS!!!

He let go of Nikku.

Superman - ...fine... It’s nothing really, I didn’t give the seller of the statue my address or personal details.

Just then, Son Goku exited the bathroom...!

END OF PART 2!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:55 pm

HAHAHA, WORD!!! nikku, u r the best kind of nerd, ambitious.

i call the bow&arrow and the gauntlet (if theres enough weapons left for everybody else)

this could really be a comic book, u already have art to go along with it, that dbe poster u photoshopped, YES!!!
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:51 pm

ah I loved it! and I hammerspaced? AWESOME ^_^ Wowee I'm like Jessie from pokemon, she hammerspaced quite a bit.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:56 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:ah I loved it! and I hammerspaced? AWESOME ^_^ Wowee I'm like Jessie from pokemon, she hammerspaced quite a bit.

Yay! Somebody other than me (and another internet person) knows of Hammerspace!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

I really must continue with this fanfic...

*Gets to work on it*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:59 pm

lol yes, write internet hamster, WRITE!

OR I'LL HAMMERSPACE ALL OVER YOUR SORRY ASS!

no just kidding ^_^

lol for muh Birthday my friend Sabrina, who is an AMAZING artist, drew me a pic of me in a team rocket uniform with jessie, james, and meowth! It's so super awesome I screamed in joy
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Has she drawn herself as Sabrina from Pokemon? Is she as hot as her?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:23 am

Once you're done with it, can you turn it into a mini Manga/Novel of "DBE SUCKS" I'd love to see how you'd describe every gory detail of their miserable death! Twisted Evil
Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:29 am

Tlaloc wrote:Has she drawn herself as Sabrina from Pokemon? Is she as hot as her?
DUDE SHE 14!! show some integrity man.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next