Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dark Wars (completed fic)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Wars (completed fic)

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Chapter 26: Brother Attacked.

It’s night out, the wind is chilly and frost is seen on the ground and various objects. All kinds of Christmas lights has the streets lit up as good as day. As we look on we see 2 people walking down the street holding a decently large shopping bag. The first looks like a guy in his late teens, he has brown/black hair, brown eye pupils and stands at 5 foot 9 inches. He wears a brown patched leather jacket with a black shirt underneath, and wears black cargo pants. The other walking beside him is a younger child no older then 12. He is a short person around 3 to 3 ½ feet, he has brown hair and blue eyes. This young man wears a casual striped white and blue T-shirt and regular blue jeans, as well he wears a pair of glasses.

Guy 1: Well Theo, we might not have much money, but I spent everything I was saving just to make you happy, brother.
Theo: Marcus, I can’t believe this. A PlayStation 2 and a Tekkon game, but what about food or bills?
Marcus: Don’t worry Theo, you let me worry about money. You just enjoy the holiday’s.

The 2 continue walking down the road, as they walk they decide to take a shortcut through an alley way. They walk along talking and telling jokes when a figure appears before them. Theo and Marcus stop a distance back.

???: Well, what have we got here?
Marcus: Just a couple of guy’s passing through.
???: Looks like a fresh meal to me.

Marcus gently pushes Theo back.

Marcus (low voice): Go, leave this place at once.
Theo: What... about you?
Marcus: I’ll meet you home, just go, GO!!!

Theo runs off still carrying the bag in his hand. Marcus turns back towards his opponent and gets a better look. This guy has short black hair styled into a faux-hawk and coal black eyes, he stands at almost 6 feet. He wears a black trench coat unbuttoned after the waist, with a black sleeveless shirt under it, and he has black leather pants.

Marcus: I’m not looking for trouble.
???: Oh but I am. *grin’s*

Marcus pull’s out a pistol, aiming it at the person ahead of him.

Marcus: I mean it man, back away.
???: Hmm interesting. That looks like a police issue gun.
Marcus: Well, I was in a desperate situation and stole the gun.

The strange man walks up towards Marcus, smiling as he closes in.

Marcus: I’m serious, I’ll shoot.

The strange man get’s inches away from Marcus and he pull’s the trigger only to hear a clicking sound.

???: Tip, make sure the safety is off first.

The man smiles showing fangs and we switch to Theo who is running down the road. Theo stop’s when he hears the screams of his older brother echo through the streets of town. Theo looks back in shock, putting down the bag he was holding.

Theo: Brother... I’m coming.

As Theo starts his return we switch back to Marcus who lay’s face first on the ground, the strange man standing above him with blood running down his mouth.

???: Hmhmhm. Remember the name Dracul.
Female voice: Hey you.
Dracul: Huh.

Dracul turns his head and quickly jumps back narrowly missing a slice from Kari’s blade. Dracul looks around to see a man standing on a near by roof with a large rifle. Dracul thinks for a second and flees. Thinking Marcus is dead, Kari pursuits after Dracul while Bear crosses rooftops with the sniper. Marcus looks dead, lifeless until he wakes up with a cough. Using all the energy he got, Marcus slowly crawls out to the main street where he is met by Theo. As Theo proceeds to help his brother home, we check in with Kari and Bear who has seemed to have lost Dracul

Kari: Damn, you see where he went?
Bear voice: No, he must have turned into a hidden passage way.
Kari: Damn vampires and their damn passages. Well, let’s head back to HQ.
Bears voice: What about that guy back there?
Kari: If he was bitten, he’d be a vampire when we got there. For some reason he was dead.
Bears voice: You think that vampires are killing randomly now that Xion defeated.
Kari: I have no idea. Well, we’ll let the police take care of the body, I’m sure it’s already reported.
Bear: Roger. Meet you back at HQ.

The conversation ends and Kari walks on down the alley putting her weapon away. Meanwhile Theo and Marcus have just entered their apartment. Theo lay’s Marcus on the sofa and sits beside him.

Theo: How are you?
Marcus: Don’t worry about it, I’m sure a good nights rest is all I need.
Theo: Are you sure?
Marcus: Of course. You just go and get a well nights sleep little bro. *smile*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Chapter 27: Marcus Attacks.

Theo and Marcus have just entered their apartment. Theo lay’s Marcus on the sofa and sits beside him.

Theo: How are you?
Marcus: Don’t worry about it, I’m sure a good nights rest is all I need.
Theo: Are you sure?
Marcus: Of course. You just go and get a well nights sleep little bro. *smile*

Theo smiles back before getting up and walking in the hall. The sound of a chair getting pulled across the floor is heard followed the sound of a door opening. After a few seconds a little thumping sound is heard when Theo hoped off the chair, he returns back to Marcus with a pillow and a blanket.

Theo: Here brother.

Both smile at each other as Theo slides the pillow under Marcus head and covers him with the blanket. Theo then walks in the room, soon returning with a sleeping bag.

Marcus: Brother, you don’t have to.
Theo: I’ll stick by you all the way until your better brother. *smile*

Skipping ahead slightly we see it’s early morning and the sun is rising slowly. Kari enters the half vampire base, which the hunters are currently also using as their own head quarters. As she passes through the above clothing shop and down underneath, she notices something is off as the lights are dull. Moving with caution she makes her way in, hearing movement in a near room. Kari moves slowly, she grabs and twist the doorknob then charges into a dark room. Suddenly all kinds of colorful lights turn on brightening up the full room. Inside is a tree that is also lit with many lights (all white) and a number of gifts under it.

Kari: W-what is all this?

Everybody is standing inside and Lazuli walks forward.

Lazuli: Well, I felt a bit bad that you missed so much joy in your life. So I rounded up the group and told them.
Shooter: We decided to hold a surprise Christmas for you.
Bear: Of course, I had to get you away from the group while things where being set up.
Kari: Which is why you suggested to spilt up.
Bear: *grin*
Kari: Wow though, I’m at a lose for words. This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me most of my life.
Billy: Hey, we’ve been friends a long time.
Shooter: And this is what friends does. *smile*

Daje then walks up to Lazuli.

Daje: I have something for you to.

Daje points Lazuli over to a near wall where a memorial for Aven is hung.

Daje: Your son may be gone, but he’ll never be forgotten. This will be hung in the main hall by day’s end.
Lazuli: Thanks, that means a lot.
Daje: *smile* No problem.

The full group then sits around the Christmas tree, handing around gifts and having fun. Meanwhile Theo is still sleeping when the sounds of his brother wakes him up. Realizing Marcus is in great pain, Theo jumps to his feet. Marcus body twitches in pain and Theo speaks to him in hopes of calming him down.

Theo: Marcus, Marcus calm down.

Marcus continues to be in pain for a few moments longer before calming down completely.

Theo: Brother, what’s wrong with you?

Theo feel’s Marcus head, he then walks in to the bathroom, returning soon with a moist cloth and places it on Marcus forehead. With everything quite again, Theo sits in a seat just across from Marcus. Everything remains peaceful throughout the day and late into the evening. Night starts to fall, and we see Theo has since fallen asleep. We then look through Theo eyes as he is awakened by footsteps. Theo looks on the sofa to see Marcus is gone, he looks out towards the kitchen and see’s Marcus slowly walking around.

Theo: Brother.

Theo jumps to his feet and runs towards Marcus, as he runs he yell’s out “Marcus!!!”, and as Marcus turns around Theo jumps into his arms.

Theo: Brother your all better.

Right after these words are spoken, Marcus throws Theo back against a wall.

Theo: M-Marcus?

Theo looks deeply into Marcus eyes. To Theo surprise they have changed to a maroon color. Marcus looks at Theo with an evil smile, showing his fangs, and starts to charge in. Theo covers his face in fear waiting for whatever Marcus had planned, but nothing had happened. When Theo looks up, he see’s Marcus literally inches away from him. Marcus looks to be struggling with something before turning away from Theo, and leaping out through the nearest window around. Marcus lands on his feet on the street outside, and runs as fast as he can. Theo is left wondering what the fuck just happened. Why his brother just attacked and suddenly ran off.

Theo: *in a concerned voice* Brother.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Chapter 28: The Vampire Priest.

We start off with Theo, he stands by the broken window in shock. As he appears to be steering into the sky, he has a flashback of Marcus with fangs.

Theo: Could it really be true? Vampires does exist, then that means my brother is one of them.

Theo then remembers the man he and Marcus met in the alley, then he remembers Marcus screams while he was running away. Theo clenches his fist in anger, as he get’s a pissed off expression on his face.

Theo: That guy, that son of a bitch will pay for this, I swear it.

Meanwhile Marcus is still running full speed, his main objective, to get as far away from his brother Theo as possible. Marcus run’s fare, not paying any attention to where he is going. After a few hours of steady running, Marcus finds himself in a church, Marcus breaths heavily as he looks around.

Marcus: Where... am I.
Voice: You would be in my church young one.

Marcus turns around to see a man standing behind him, this man has unkept brown hair and hazel eyes. He is seen wearing a green turtle neck (without the neck) and blue jeans. He stands at roughly 5 foot 8 and has an average build, looking no older then 25.

Man: By the way you ran in here, you are running away from something you did, correct?
Marcus: Well, something I almost did.
Man: I figured as much, a man doesn’t get lost in his train of thought if he is being chased. Tell me, what is it you almost did.
Marcus: I... almost killed my younger brother. Damn what’s happened to me, I would have never have attacked him before.
Man: Hmm, before what exactly?
Marcus: Before this whack job bit me.
Man: Bit you...

The man looks into Marcus eyes.

Man: Tell me, where those eyes always a maroon color.
Marcus: Huh, no. My eyes are brown, aren’t they?
Man: And you have a urge to feed, am I right.
Marcus: How did you...
Man: And you find your stronger and faster then usual?
Marcus: Well, yes.
Man: It’s clear what has happened, you was bitten by a vampire, becoming one yourself.
Marcus: Vampire. *shocked* You mean they exist.
Man: Yes. To your average human it’s all a fairy tail, but in reality vampires and slayers battles on a nightly bases. Sometimes, average joes like yourself just get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Tell me your name young one.
Marcus: It’s Marcus.
Man: I am Tobias, father Tobias.

Tobias extends his hand to Marcus to shake his hand, Marcus is a little surprised but soon shakes Tobias hand.

Tobias: How about you stay here Marcus?
Marcus: I couldn’t, I don’t want to put you in trouble.
Tobias: Your not use to the hunger yet, I can teach you to control it.
Marcus: Y-you can!?
Tobias: Of course. As a fellow vampire, I know the thirst to drink blood.
Marcus: You’re a vampire? *shock*
Tobias: Indeed I am. My wife Guinevere is half vampire as well.
Marcus: But I wouldn’t want to get in the way.
Tobias: We have 5 rooms up in the attic for cases just as this. Face it, you’re a good person, but you’ll need help if you want to avoid killing anyone. And what of your brother, wouldn’t you want to be able to life with him again?
Marcus: Theo, I’d move the heavens them self to be reunited with you.
Tobias: Well then, what have you got to lose?
Marcus: Alright, I’m in.
Tobias: Good.

Tobias starts to walk through the church, Marcus follow, asking questions along the way.

Marcus: So do people, you know, humans, visit this church?
Tobias: Yes.
Marcus: Don’t they fear you, being a vampire?
Tobias: No. The people of this town doesn’t know of our vampire blood. Therefore, they have nothing to fear.
Marcus: So if you’re the priest, I’m sure you must get calls during the day, so how do you move around? Vampires die in daylight don’t they.
Tobias: Full breeds, yes. Half breeds, no. Though being a full breed, I still move during the day using an umbrella.
Marcus: Well I guess it blocks the light, but I’m sure people finds that odd.
Tobias: I merely tell them that I faints easily in sunlight, so I need a way of blocking sun at all times.
Marcus: And being in constant dark explains your pale skin.
Tobias: Exactly.

Tobias and Marcus starts walking up stairs.

Marcus: So, how did you become a priest?
Tobias: Despite being a vampire, I hate killing. So one day like you, I found myself here, and I found to like it here. So I stayed, befriending the previous priest and studying under him.

They reach the top of the stairs and stop by a door.

Marcus: So what happened to him?
Tobias: He passed away in his sleep, bless his heart, at least he never suffered. I was saddened, it felt like I had lost a father. Luckily though, I met my darling wife soon after.

Tobias opens the door, entering a large room with a big bed, dressers, TV, and the works.

Marcus: Wow, this is fanatic.
Tobias: I had a feeling you’d like it. Now me and Guinevere only ask of 2 simple things.
Marcus: I’m listening.
Tobias: First, don’t reveal you’re a vampire to the people of this town, we don’t want to frighten them. Second, keep it a bite quite, this is a church after all.
Marcus: No problem.
Tobias: *smile* Well, make yourself comfortable, I’ll check back with you later.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Chapter 29: Hunt For Kiya.

We start first with Tobias who is walking down the hall after leaving Marcus room. After reaching his location, Tobias knocks on a door.

Tobias: Guinevere, you their honey?

Tobias walks inside, he then see’s a girl around 5 feet tall with black shoulder length hair. Tobias stands stiff as a board as he see’s this girl dressed in a schoolgirl outfit. The girl then turns around as Tobias starts having a nosebleed.

Guinevere: You looking for me hon.

Tobias attempts to speak, but can’t say a full word and then passes out on the floor. Guinevere smiles innocently at Tobias.

Guinevere: I love doing that to him. *innocent smile*

Meanwhile Daje is seen on the phone talking to someone. Soon Colza comes in.

Colza: You wanted me?

Daje signals Colza to wait while she continues to speak on the phone.

Daje: Ok, thank you for the information Zarack. I’ll be sure to send you the usual payment.

Daje hangs up the phone.

Colza: What was that about?
Daje: That was about a mission I’m going to send you on.
Colza: Me?
Daje: Yeah, I think you should be enough to handle this one. I want Lazuli and Jonas to hang around until we discover what exactly the full breeds will do next.
Colza: You mean, things haven’t changed?
Daje: No. I thought that with Xion gone, the vampires would be running wild. It’s to quite through, something is up.
Colza: Well, what’s this mission you want me to do?
Daje: There is a stray vampire by the name of Kiya, it’s said she wants to revive Luther. Your mission is to locate and stop her at all cost. If Luther is revived, it’ll mean the death of us all. Full breed or half. Kiya was last spotted crossing Heavenly Hills wasteland.
Colza: So you want me to kill her.
Daje: If that is what it comes to, yes. Luther must not be awakened. Now go.
Colza: Alright.

Colza walks towards the door, turning to face Daje as she hairs her speak up.

Daje: And Colza, good luck.
Colza: Don’t worry, I won’t fail you.

Colza leaves closing the door behind her. Meanwhile at the full breed base, Xion and Fraid are in the same room.

Xion: So what’s the word?
Fraid: Kiya is as good as dead, and Kimarous will be in our grasp in no time. After contacting Tala, she said see knew of the perfect person for the job.
Xion: She hired Thanatos right?
Fraid: Yes.
Xion: I figured as much. The guy is known as a legendary assassin, and will take pretty much any job.

Just then one of the random vampires enters the room informing him of Colza. Xion presses on various button and orders the vampire to leave. On a large seen, we see images of the streets while Xion flicks between cameras. He stop’s when finding a camera that shows Colza walking alone.

Fraid: Where is she going?
Xion: I say Daje has gotten word of Kiya. Probably from that lazy ass Zarack.
Fraid: Would you like Thanatos to kill her to.
Xion: No, contact Tala and tell her to focus on getting Kimarous. It seems Daje is taking care of Kiya for us.
Fraid: Ok, I’ll contact her right away.

Fraid leaves the room, leaving Xion alone.

Xion: I’m surprised she sent Colza. I wonder if she has any idea what she’s up against. *evil smirk*

Back at the church Guinevere has changed into a burgundy button-up blouse and a knee-length skirt. She is also now wearing rectangular glasses as well. Guinevere and Tobias are both seen talking to Marcus.

Guinevere: So you ran to protect you brother?
Marcus: Yeah, I couldn’t bite him.
Guinevere: You 2 must really care for each other.
Marcus: All we had was each other.
Tobias: You know, the vampire you described sounded familiar.
Marcus: Do you know who it was?
Tobias: Yes, Caius Dracul is his name
Marcus: I’m so gonna get him.
Tobias: Not until you get a grip over your hunger. We can’t have you killing random people.
Marcus: Right.
Guinevere: I’ll go get us some refreshments.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Chapter 30: Track Down.

We start off in a room lighted up with all dark blue lights, giving a dull, blue look to the area. There we see a women looking to be in her early 20's talking on a phone. This girl stands at 5 foot 8 inches, has green hair, and crimson color eyes. This girl wears a crimson vest barely covering her breasts and tight leather pants. She suddenly slams the phone down while hanging
up.

Girl: God, I wish those asses would stop changing the damn orders so often.

She sits back in the chair, relaxing a bit.

Girl: Now where the fuck is Thanatos?
Voice: Right here.

The girl turns around to see a man standing around 6 feet in height. He has slick dark blue hair and orange eyes, and wears a hooded black cloak.

Thanatos: Tala I assume.
Tala: Yes. I didn’t see you come in?
Thanatos: They don’t call me legendary for nothing. So what is this double job you got for me?
Tala: I’m afraid for now it’s only a single job. Your mission is to track down and capture Kimarous.
Thanatos: How much information do you have on this Kimarous?
Tala: Not a whole lot. We know he is on good terms with the half breeds, seeing Lazuli is his sister. We also know he is quite independent. In terms of weapons, he has been known to carry a katana and a rapier. Reports also suggest he may have a pistol.
Thanatos: Where?
Tala: He has been spotted coming and going from a church in a small town a few hours south east of here.
Thanatos: This will be no problem.
Tala: I remind you that we need him alive.
Thanatos: Oh I’ll make sure he’s “alive”. *grins evilly*.

Thanatos walks towards the door, opening it. While walking out he say’s “Tala” in a almost jokingly fashion. Meanwhile we check back in with Tobias and the group, who are hard at work after just finishing dinner. Guinevere is washing dishes, Tobias is drying, and Marcus is put on clean up. As the 3 clean up out back, a figure enters the church.

Figure: I wonder where my old pal Tobias is?

The figure walks up to the front of the church and takes a seat. All seems peaceful until the unknown man hears the sound of glass breaking. As he looks back he see’s Tobias running out through a door with Guinevere in hot pursuit. The man smiles and say’s “yo”, Tobias stop’s and receives a hard smack across the back of the head with a large frying pan.

Tobias: Ouch.
Guinevere: Next time you break a dish I won’t use something so soft.
Man: Soft?
Tobias: Trust me Kimarous, you don’t wanna know what she’s like angry.

The man now known as Kimarous stands up from his seat. We see that he stands around 5 feet, 11 inches. He has short, dark brown hair and purple eyes. He wears a long sleeve shirt, a dark blue hoddie, dark(er) blue pants, black shoes, and sunglasses.

Tobias: So how are you doing?
Kimarous: Quite well, you?
Tobias: Same. We even have a new guest.
Kimarous: Really, who?
Tobias: Follow me.

Tobias and Kimarous walks back in through the door leading to the kitchen area. After a few seconds we hear the familiar sound of more dishes breaking. We then hear Guinevere shout out.

Guinevere: TOBIAS!!!

A few hours later we see Colza entering a area with a lot of grass, but also a lot of hills and cliffs.

Colza: Here it is, Heaven Hills Wastelands. Now, where to start looking?

Colza ponders the question while slowly walking along. Lost in thought she step’s in a shallow mud puddle. Colza looks down, seeing tracks rights beside her own.

Colza: Tracks heading north east, I wonder if they are Kiya’s?. This place is known to be pretty barren, so it could be her’s. Well, only one way to know for sure.

Colza takes off quickly in the north east direction. After some running she comes to a dead body. The body looks like it was drained of blood, a few feet away is a dead wild bore. Although this animal was not bitten, just killed. Colza then notices bloody tracks still heading north east. Colza is about to continue on when see hears a load squealing noise from behind. Turning around she see’s another bore, although something seems to be off. The animal has completely red eyes, and shows large fangs when it opens it’s mouth.

Colza: Is that actually a... vampire pig? How in the hell could that happen?

The animal shows a blood thirsty look towards Colza who unhooks her whip.

Colza: Well little piggy, this is the end of the road for you.

Colza awaits for the animal to make the first attack.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Chapter 31: Feeding Time.

We start off with Colza who is standing firm as the vampire pig snarls, the animal wildly runs after Colza who leaps into the air out of the way. As the pig stops to turn around, Colza whip wraps around the pigs neck tightly. As soon as Colza touches the ground again, she gives a hard yank on the whip snapping the animals neck with a load crack.

Colza: Somehow having vampire blood, I expected more of a fight. I guess once a wild animal, always a wild animal.

A cold wind blows by Colza giving her a uneasy chill. Colza get’s a feeling as if she’s being watched, although looks around to see nothing. Meanwhile on top of a near by cliff, we see a figure in the darkness looking down at Colza. She watches Colza pick up the trail once more and continue on.

Figure: Looks like I’ve got company.

The dark figure then slips away into the darkness of the night. As Colza continues her pursuit after Kiya, we switch over to the church where Tobias is seen mopping the floor. Tobias stop’s his mopping, overlooking the amount of work still ahead of him.

Tobias: Ah, this is gonna take all night.

As Tobias starts to daze off, thinking of stuff he’d rather be doing, he get’s another smack across the top of the head. As we look we see it was Guinevere once agin.

Tobias: Arg, come on, at least start hitting me somewhere else.
Guinevere: Consider this payment for the mess you made earlier. Now get mopping.
Tobias: Yes dare.

Up stairs Kimarous and Marcus are talking.

Marcus: So, you visit here often.
Kimarous: When I can.
Marcus: What’s it like being a loner?
Kimarous: It can be hard at times, and more often then not the vampires will try to kill you. So I avoid populated areas for the most part. Though luckily, my sister is a half breed, and with her help I’ve gotten a good reputation among them. So I have people to back me up.
Marcus: Must be lonely.
Kimarous: At times, but I’ve grown use to it.

At that moment, Kimarous and Marcus hears a few knocks on the door, they then hear Guinevere call out.

Guinevere: Feeding time.
Marcus: *confused* Feeding time?
Kimarous: *smile* You’ll learn how we feed tonight.

A few minutes pass and Kimarous and Marcus arrives down stairs, they meet with Tobias and Guinevere.

Tobias: It’s time. Remember, take the lowest amount of blood possible.
Kimarous: Don’t worry, I remember.

Tobias walks out to greet the people at the church, while he does that, Guinevere pull’s a lever and opens a hidden passage which the 3 walk in through.

Marcus: So what are we doing?
Kimarous: This passage leads in behind the confession chamber. Hung up inside the confession chamber is a spinning disc that put’s the humans in a daze. We can come in from behind, bite, feed, and leave without the person being bitten ever knowing the difference. The thing is, we can only take very little blood. If we take a lot, the bitten person will realize that something is wrong when he/she tries to walk. Still, we get enough to last us.

Kimarous stops walking for a moment.

Kimarous: Now is this your first time tasting blood?
Marcus: Yes.
Kimarous: Ok, then listen. When you bite into a person, you’ll be overcome with a strong urge to keep feeding, but you must keep yourself in check and take no more then a very small amount. You think you can handle it?
Marcus: I guess.
Kimarous: Understand, denying that urge will be the hardest thing you’ll ever have to do. Can you handle it?
Marcus: Yes, yes I can.
Kimarous: Good.

Bye the time Kimarous and Marcus have caught up, Guinevere has already finished her turn. They wait until a red light turns on, signaling another person is ready to be fed off. Kimarous opens a hidden door and steps in the confession chamber. Moments later Kimarous comes back into the passage way, closing the hidden door behind him. When the light shines on again, it’s Marcus turn. Inside the confession chamber is a women in her mid 20's, she’s in a complete daze as she has no clue Marcus is behind her. Marcus slowly approaches the girl and bites into her neck. At that instant Marcus get’s overwhelmed with a urge to keep drinking, although Marcus will proves to be strong as he’s able to pull away back into the passage way.

Kimarous: The next few day’s will be hard for you. Just don’t give in to your hunger
Marcus: I’ll try.
Kimarous: I’m sure you’ll make it.

Just then Tobias arrives.

Tobias: Well, my turn.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Chapter 32: Face To Face.

We begin with Colza who is still trying to track down Kiya. As Colza makes her way up a hill, she comes to a sudden stop at the top. There, she sees more animals slaughtered, their heads cut clear from their bodies. Not far from the dead animals is a large arrow created in blood, it points to a large rock some 15 to 20 feet away. Colza walks up to the rock which has a message carved in the side of it, the message reads “I know you are following me, I will be waiting at the next town”.

Colza: No doubt it’s a trap, but what choice do I have. This message I know was meant for me, those animals where freshly killed.

Colza ponders her options for a mew minutes.

Colza: I could return for help, but I’ll lose the trail and Luther might get revived. Damn, no other option, I have to keep going.

Just before Colza is set to leave, she notices that the sky is lightening up, signaling that sunrise is nearing.

Colza: Well, I know she can’t be gone far.

Colza sets off down the hill. At this time Shooter and Billy are seen returning to base, once inside they meet up with Kari and Daje.

Kari: So what’s the word?
Shooter: I don’t know what to make of it, it’s to quite.
Billy: It’s as if the vampires went into hiding.
Daje: The only explanation I can come up with is that one of the sub faction leaders has already taken over. Still, it seems to soon for that to have happened.
Shooter: If the vampires have got another leader, then they must be planning something.
Kari: I agree, but what?

Meanwhile we can see Colza running towards a town which has only just now come into view. The sky has since turned an orange color as the sun is very close to rising. Within 5 minutes, Colza makes her way to the edge of town. The place appears to be a old deserted ghost town, all the buildings are old and wooden, with the largest being a bar of some sort. Colza takes her time as she walks through the lifeless town. As Colza slowly step’s forward, the ground under her suddenly gives way and Colza, along with a lot of falling ruble, falls through a hole into an old mine cart railway. The area is full of dust and Colza is heard coughing.

Colza: *cough* *cough* That was unexpected.

The dust slowly settles as Colza get’s back to her feet and brushes herself off. As soon as she looks ahead of her, she can see a young women standing in the dark. This girl stands at about 5 foot 3 and has shoulder length black hair. She has red eye pupils and wears a all in one, tight fitting body suit. In addition she wears a black cape which is red on the inner part. On a belt around her waist is a silver dagger, a knife like blade, and some kind of round black casing.

Colza: Kiya I presume.
Kiya: Yes. And who may I ask are you? And why where you following me through the wastelands.
Colza: If you really wanna know, then my name is Colza. As for why I’m here, it’s to stop you.
Kiya: So the vampires have gotten word of what I’m doing. Now, in fear they have sent someone to kill me.
Colza: I don’t know about the full breeds, but you current problem is me.

Kiya looks up through the hole above Colza, she see’s that the sky is getting brighter by the minute.

Kiya: I see. The half breeds wants me dead as well do they?
Colza: If it has to come to that, then yes. If Luther is revived, it’ll be the end of us all.
Kiya: And the world will be a better place. Years and years of tainted blood will be wiped from existence.
Colza: Your one to talk, you where once human according to rumors. Your just as “tainted” as any of us.
Kiya: I was given a gift. Your kind is just trash. A waste of vampire blood.
Colza: Err.
Kiya: But soon, that will all change, and the trash will be cleaned up.
Colza: Enough!

Colza readies for combat, Kiya stands her ground with a grin. Kiya say’s “come and get it” and Colza charges in. Colza throws a punch but is stopped dead in her tracks as Kiya is seen with her knee in Colza stomach. Colza recovers fairly quick and spins around with a kick which Kiya avoids with ease by merely leaning back. Colza then grabs her whip, she swings it and it wraps around Kiya body.

Colza: Your mine now.
Kiya: I don’t think you know who your dealing with.

With a load battle roar Kiya snaps Colza whip surprising Colza a lot. Colza throws down her weapon quickly realizing it is now useless.

Kiya: I hope you can do better then that.

Kiya grabs her knife in her left hand, she then closes on Colza with surprising speed and elbows her in the face. Kiya then makes a series of quick slashes all over Colza body before giving her a spin kick which knocks Colza back.

Kiya: Pathetic.

As Colza looks up, she see’s Kiya with her back turned.

Colza: No, I refuse to fail.

Colza comes on the attack in a zigzag pattern, but she is met a sharp blade entering her stomach. As Colza starts to bend over in pain, Kiya re-tacks her dagger. When she does Colza falls to one knee, holding her injury with her left hand.

Kiya: I’d love to stick around and play.

Kiya walks over and kicks one of the support beams, snapping it in two. The roof falls slightly and the walls buckle a tiny bit. Colza follows Kiya as she walks over to a second support beam.

Kiya: But I got places to be.

Kiya kicks out the second support beam and that full section of the tunnel begins to collapse. Kiya easily gets out of the way, though Colza is hindered by her injury and is buried under a ton of rock and dirt. Kiya smirks then disappears down the dark tunnel.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Chapter 33: A New Face.

Starting off, we only see pitch black, and only hears complete silence. Soon the black give way to a bright light, everything is a blur at first but soon starts to become clear. We now realize we are looking through Colza point of view as she looks around. Colza turns her head to see she is in a large tent like structure. We now look at Colza from the outside, we see she is lied back on a sleeping bag for comfort, we also see a number of bandages all over her body. Colza attempts to push herself upright, but finds herself screaming in pain and laying back down.

Voice: Your injuries are serious, even for someone of vampire blood. Just lie down and take it easy.

Colza turns her head to see a male being standing at 6 foot 1. He has short blond hair with a Al Capone styled hat. He wears a tight fitting white shirt which has the sleeves rolled up, long dress pants with suspenders from the pants over his shoulders, white wrist bands and specially made dress shoes.

Man: By all rights, I should take this chance to kill you, but we share a common enemy.
Colza: You mean Kiya.
Man: Yes.
Colza: So, who are you, and how did I wined up here?
Man: My name is Ledah, I’m a vampire hunter. May I ask your name?
Colza: It’s Colza. Though how did I get here, last I remember was getting buried buy a wall of rock and clay.
Ledah: True, you was buried. Although I came to your rescue.
Colza: How did you know I was even their, or that I was alive?
Ledah: I overseen your fight with Kiya. To survive getting stabbed through the stomach with a dagger, I had a feeling you wasn’t human.
Colza: Actually, the dagger was silver. It’s because I’m a quarter human that it didn’t kill me. Though being 3 quarter vampire, it was unbelievably painful.
Ledah: I see. Well luckily the cave in happened in such a way that it prevented your body from getting completely crushed, and after moving a few large rocks I was able to pull you out. I then carried you back here.
Colza: So you a hunter, saved a vampire from certain death. Are you not afraid that I’ll heal and then attack you?
Ledah: You won’t. You can’t take Kiya alone, and with the confusion happening with the vampires and hunters, I’m taking a guess that your options for partners are short.
Colza: *smile* Well I wouldn’t attack you anyway. Matter of fact, I know hunters who are allies now.
Ledah: Allies?
Colza: Haven’t you head, it was the hunters working with the half breeds who took down Xion, the full blood vampire boss. You see, we mixed breeds don’t thrive on blood as full breeds does, we can survive by other means.
Ledah: So your 3 quarter vampire, how long do you reckon you’ll be like this?
Colza: It feels like every bone is broken in my body. Drinking blood would speed up the recovery, but at this rate, I’ll be laid up for the rest of the day at least.

As Ledah has to play the waiting game with Colza, we check in with Tobias and the group. We focus our attention to Marcus who is alone in his room. Marcus is breathing at a quicker then normal pace as he seems to be having a hard time keeping himself together. Kimarous then enters the room.

Kimarous: How is ya doing?
Marcus: You wasn’t lying when you said this would be hard, but I can do it, I can beat this.
Kimarous: I must say, I’m impressed with how well your keeping yourself together. Usually the hunger consumes a vampire when they drink.
Marcus: Well I can’t give in, I won’t have my brother living alone on the streets.
Kimarous: Your using your brother as motivation, that’s what I did. Difference is, I would imagine how evil my brother was, and I never wanted to end up like him.
Marcus: Evil brother, do tell.

Kimarous takes a seat.

Kimarous: I have both a older brother and a younger sister, their names, Slafter and Lazuli. Slafter tried to kill Lazuli at birth just because she was a half breed. He succeeded in killing our mother. He couldn’t stand the fact she had relations with a human. So because I saved my half breed sister from death, I’m considered a traitor towards the vampires.
Marcus: I wouldn’t want to run into him.
Kimarous: If you see him, run.
Voice: You won’t see him.

As Marcus and Kimarous turn their head, they see Tobias walking in.

Tobias: Slafter is dead, killed by Lazuli.
Kimarous: Wow really, I never thought Lazuli would be able to pull that off.
Tobias: I believe it was with a stake or something sharp through the heart.
Kimarous: How do you know this?
Tobias: From Zarack.
Marcus: Wait, Zarack... of Zarack’s blood donor's clinic?
Tobias: Yep. He to is a vampire. He trades information with us, the half breeds, and even the hunters sometimes.
Marcus: Sounds like a handy guy to have around.
Tobias: Oh he can be.

The rest of the day passes with nothing of interest really happening, although when night starts falling again, we check in on Thanatos once more as he finishes loading his weapons and slipping them into the holders under his cloak.

Thanatos: Another night, another bounty.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Chapter 34: Thanatos Strikes.

As night begins to fall we see Thanatos finish loading his weapons and slipping them into holders under his cloak.

Thanatos: Another night, another bounty.

Thanatos pulls out a blackberry phone from his pocket reviewing the little information he has on Kimarous. Without saying a word, he reviews the info and put’s the device away once more. Thanatos then step’s outside, drop’s of rain begin to fall as dark clouds start covering the steadily darkening sky. With this Thanatos slips out into the night We now take a look in with Ledah and Colza, who has recovered enough with a full day’s rest to be moving around again. Both are seen preparing for a storm as they make sure all exits are closed and secured.

Ledah: First thing tomorrow morning we’ll move out. We can use the day to make up for lost time.
Colza: Sounds good.
Ledah: I even got a hunch where Kiya is going.
Colza: You do, where?
Ledah: To the Incline Mountains. I remember reading on a old text that Luther’s remains was layed within a stone casket or coffin deep with a cave high in that mountain range.
Colza: I know a shortcut to get there, but which mountain? There are dozens to pick from on that mountain range.
Ledah: *slightly troubled tone* Sorry to say, but I don’t know.
Colza: Damn. At least we have one edge, Kiya can’t get to Luther until night fall. Still, there is no possible way we can cover all those mountains in one day. And if we wait for Kiya, by the time we picks up her trail, it may be to late.

As the hour passes, a storm quickly moves in. The storm consist of heavy rain, strong winds, thunder and lightening. Focusing in on the church group we see Tobias, Kimarous, and Guinevere scurrying around the church locking all the windows and making sure the doors are secured. As Tobias heads down to close the main doors, he notices a person lied down outside the church, soaked in the heavy rain and looking cold. Tobias opens the doors letting the wind blow in through the church with great force, knocking over various loose objects. Tobias steps outside and approaches the girl lied down on the steps. As Tobias approaches we now has a good look at the girl before him. She looks to be of average height and wears a dark blue sports bra with a black high-cut long sleeve jacket open over it. With this she also has black fatigues and boots, her hair is short cut and black in colour.

Tobias: Miss.

Tobias bends down, laying his hand on the shivering girls shoulder, she turn her head towards Tobias and opens her eyes, revealing her pink eye pupils.

Tobias: Have you got a place to stay?

The girl shakes her head, signaling the answer is no. Coming down to check on all the wind blowing through the church, Kimarous arrives next to Tobias.

Kimarous: We have a new arrival I see.
Tobias: It seems so, I found her lied down out here on the steps. The poor girl is freezing.
Kimarous: We should get her inside quickly.

Tobias helps the girl to her feet and proceeds to help her inside. Kimarous starts to follow before stopping and turning his head suddenly, as if he had seen something. With the bright flash of a near by lightning strike, Kimarous get’s a quick glace at a figure moving at great speed. Inside the church Tobias has laid the girl down in a seat and has turned back to face Kimarous.

Tobias: Kima?
Kimarous: Tobias, lock up right now.

Kimarous turns around scanning the surrounding dark area carefully.

Tobias: What’s wrong?
Kimarous: Just trust me on this. Get inside, where it’s safe.

Tobias against his judgment not to do so, trust Kimarous words and closes the doors then locks up. Outside Kimarous raises his voice to the figure he’d seen.

Kimarous: You can show yourself now.

Within seconds the person we already know as Thanatos shows up in front of Kimarous.

Thanatos: Your coming with me.
Kimarous: I don’t think so. We just found a stray girl who may need help.
Thanatos: I wasn’t asking your permission.

Kimarous notices Thanatos moving his hand, already knowing what he’s up to, Kimarous reaches for his pistol. Kimarous draws his pistol at the same time Thanatos draws a 9mm from his cloak. Both now stand with a gun pointed directly at each other head. While both connect with direct eye contact, Kimarous doesn’t realize that Thanatos has drew a second 9mm. With a load bang that’s easily recognized as a gunshot, Kimarous is hit with great pain and drops to one knee. Thanatos quickly takes this chance to shoot Kimarous left shoulder. Before Kimarous can put aside the pain, his face is met with Thanatos boot and Kimarous is kicked back, sliding over the muddy ground.

Thanatos: You are coming with me Kimarous.
Kimarous: No I’m not.

Ignoring the pain of his gunshot wounds Kimarous springs to his feet and attempts to drive his rapier into Thanatos neck, though this move is countered easily by Thanatos as he grabs Kimarous arm with his own before the rapier get’s anywhere close to his neck. Quickly Thanatos snaps Kimarous arm back in a unnatural way, breaking it as the bones in Kimarous arm makes a load cracking sound. Inside the church, Tobias hears one final gunshot, then complete silence.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Chapter 35: Plan In Motion.

Starting with Tobias, we see him telling his new arrival to stay down out of sight. Fearing the worst, Tobias slowly unlocks and opens the church door. Again, the high winds from the storm blow though the church like a tornado knocking around lose objects. Tobias steps outside in the heavy rain looking for what he expected would be a body, but finds nothing. Kimarous is no where to be seen and any blood spill has long since been washed away by the storm. Worried that Kimarous wasn’t the only target, Tobias quickly steps back inside where he continues to tend to the girl he found. Tobias gives a few calls out to Guinevere who quickly arrives down stairs, upon seeing the mess made by the wind, she is pissed though her anger changes to wonder as she notices the girl Tobias is helping to her feet.

Guinevere: Hey... who is that?
Tobias: Where gonna need a room, dry clothing, and a bed ready asap.
Guinevere: Yes, you help her and I’ll get stuff ready.

Guinevere quickly heads back upstairs. Meanwhile, we check in with a familiar and unwelcome face, Tala. Impatient and looking bored, she tabs her fingers on the desk she is leaning on, she then stands to her feet and paces around the room.

Tala: Come on, hurry it up Thanatos.

Elsewhere we check in with Xion who is smiling evilly.

Xion: Everything is going just as planned. The half breeds and hunters thinks I’m still dead, they are also confused with the lack of vampires running around. Now if Tala can pull though and do what she is suppose to, it’ll be perfect.
Fraid: Sir, Tala has requested something. She wishes to challenge one of the hunters alone.
Xion: That one named Kari I assume. Yes, I figured she would want a crack at her.
Fraid: What about that Kiya girl, shouldn’t we send someone after her?
Xion: It would take one of our men just as long to track her down as it would one of the half breeds. So let’s not waste our resources.

Back at the half breed base Daje is having second thoughts about sending Colza after Kiya. Daje wonders if she should send out someone to assist Colza, but at the same time she has a uneasy feeling, as if something big is about to happen. She decides not to send out anyone else, but wonders what has happened that Colza hasn’t contacted her at all. After a while Billy walks in, soaking wet from being outside.

Daje: Nasty weather huh.
Billy: Yes. It’s hard to believe, but there is no trace of the blood suckers.
Daje: This is completely off topic here, but I have to know. Why do you never speak using m’s.
Billy: I always end up creating r sounds instead.
Daje: I see, a speech impediment. Well, back to what you where saying. Yes, it’s quite strange indeed.
Billy: Well, better head back out again.

And with that Billy is gone. Back at the church we see that the girl is in a bed in a room upstairs. Despite the load claps of thunder and heavy rain pounding on the roof, she sleeps solid as a rock. Downstairs Guinevere and Tobias is discussing what happened while Guinevere puts the girls clothing into a washer.

Guinevere: So she was just lied down out on the step’s in this weather?
Tobias: Yes. By the looks of it, she was their for a while, long before any of the doors would’ve been locked. Why she hadn’t come in I don’t know.
Guinevere: Perhaps she was afraid she’d be forced to leave.
Tobias: Even if that was true, she could of least asked to spend the night. And why would she stay there? If she is homeless, there must be far better places to find shelter.
Guinevere: Well, it’s good you found here when you did. If her body temperature would have dropped any lower, she likely wouldn’t make it through the night. On another note, where is
Kimarous. It’s not like him to just up and disappear.
Tobias: I don’t know, after I got the girl inside Kimarous told me to lock up. There appeared to be a struggle along with gunshots, then suddenly silence. When I checked again, Kimarous was gone.
Guinevere: Was there any traces of blood?
Tobias: In this rain, not a change.
Guinevere: I hope he’s alright.
Tobias: Yeah, me to.

Meanwhile, out in the storm, we see Thanatos walking along carrying Kimarous over his shoulder.

Thanatos: Well Kimarous, our little encounter will soon come to an end.

As we look we see Thanatos nearing a city, the same city where Tala is waiting for his arrival. Within the next 30 minutes Thanatos arrives at Tala office, he enters without knocking and drops Kimarous on her desk. He then turns to walk away, while walking he say’s the words “mission complete”. Tala grabs a bag of money and say’s “your reward”, Thanatos reply’s by saying “keep it” and continues on his way. Tala looks at Kimarous lying on her desk knocked out.

Tala: Better call the boss.

At Xion base, a few minutes passes and a vampire enters, then whispers in Fraid's ear and proceeds to leave again.

Fraid: Kimarous has been brought to Tala office.
Xion: Good. We have the bait, now we only need the fish to bite. Put the plan in process, send out the vampires to rampage the streets.
Fraid: At once.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Chapter 36: Save A Life.

As the chapter begins, we quickly realize it is merely moments after Xion has given the order to release the vampires. Looking at the base of Xion headquarters, we see a large door (garage parking lot size door) open, showing what looks like a full army of vampires in all shapes and sizes. The order is given and what looks like hundreds of vampires storm from the building heading towards town, all looking ready to feed on their nearest target. We switch views to Fraid who grins evilly.

Fraid: It has been down sir, all the vampires have been released.
Xion: Good. Call Tala and tell her to take her position, I’m heading out as well to take mine. Then make sure Thanatos is ready. Afterwords, come to my location but keep your distance, you’ll be my informer.
Fraid: Right away.

And with that, Fraid is off once again, Xion leaves shortly after. We now check in with Bear, who is on lookout onto a high building, he slowly searches around with the scoop on his sniper rifle. When he changes direction what he see’s shocks him.

Bear: Um guy’s, we have a problem here.

After a few seconds Kari’s voice responds through the same type of voice transfer system as before.

Kari voice: What’s the situation?
Bear: A fucking shit load of vampires, heading straight our way.
Kari’s voice: How many?
Bear: Hard to tell, hundreds.
Kari voice: WHAT!!!

In the quickest time ever recorded Kari comes up where Bear is, surprising him. Bear quickly step’s aside letting her look through the scope for herself.

Kari: Oh dear god.
Bear: Where all a lot stronger, but I don’t think we are equipped for a battle such as this.

Kari looks slightly ahead the heard of vampires to see a kid on the run.

Kari: Damn, cover me.
Bear: Cover you, you’d be crazy to go down there.
Kari: Just do it.

Kari jumps down, landing on the roof of a shorter building. Using the rooftop’s, she quickly makes her way down to the streets. Bear meanwhile informs the others of the situation. Down on the street running from the heard of rampaging vampires is non other then Theo. Catching up quickly, one of the vampires leap’s at Theo, the vampires shadow covers Theo making him look up with fright. Theo prepares for the worst but to his surprise there is a large splatter of blood as the 2 half’s of the vampires body drops down on either side of Theo. Theo looks with a surprised look to see Kari, her sword covered in blood since it just sliced throw the vampire who leapt at Theo.

Kari: What are you waiting for, run.

Theo nods and continues down the road, where he is quickly snagged by the passing Shooter, who decided to bring him to safety. On the ground Kari is fending of a few of the quicker vampires who sprinted ahead of rest. She uses her sword for both defending and attacking, but is getting pushed back as more and more vampires catches up. Bear helps the best he can, but is steady picking of vampires who attempts to run around and attack Kari from behind, leaving him no time to help her up with the vampires that are attacking head on.

Shooter: She can’t keep this up, I’m going down to help.
Billy: Let’s go.
Kari voice: Don’t.... you dare. You guy’s... all of you... get back to... HQ.
Shooter: What, we can’t leave you here alone.
Kari: I’ll... catch up. Now go... that’s an... order.
Shooter: Shit, let’s move out guy’s.

Shooter, Scot, and Billy runs ahead with Theo, Bear takes a few last shot’s and heads out with the other. On the ground vampires now close on Kari from all angles, they close in, getting within reaching range and then suddenly all the vampires around Kari are beheaded as Kari has grabbed her other blade and made a full 360 degree rotation, she now stands with a blade in each hand, and hundreds of vampires surrounding her. Kari knows that the next time the vampires charge, she will be done for as she is insanely outnumbered. Despite this, Kari braces herself and smiles.

Kari: If I die, I’m taking a shit load of you bastards with me.
Shooter voice: Your not dying today.

Kari then looks behind her as she hears a increasingly load noise approach, she then see’s a large truck (transport truck without a box or trailer) plowing straight through the vampires. Some vampires attempt to jump Shooter, but those that hopes on the truck are shot and killed. When Shooter nears Kari he locks on the breaks putting the truck in a slide, making it do a 180. Kari slices her way through a few more vampires and hopes on the truck, she then knocks on the back of the trucks cab and Shooter floors it. A few Vampires manage to cling to the side of the truck, but Kari takes care of them by slicing their hands off. As Shooter keeps driving, Kari crawls along the side of the truck, opening the passenger side door and hoping in.

Kari: Didn’t I say to get back to HQ? Cause I’m sure I did.
Shooter: Yes, but you would have died back there.
Kari: You could have to by returning. And where did you get this thing?
Shooter: Well...

Soon after, we see this large, slightly overweight man leaving his house. As soon as the door closes behind him we hear the man shout “what the fuck happened to my truck?” As we look out at the truck in question, we see it splattered all over with blood, as well as slight damage done to the grill and bumper from driving into vampires.

Kari: If anyone seen us in that thing, your paying for the damages.
Shooter: Hey, I saved your life, come on.
Kari: You stole the truck. Anyway, no time to talk about it now. We got to head back before that vampire army catches up again.

With that Kari and Shooter run off towards Daje’s base.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Chapter 37: Kari’s Plan.

We start off again with Kari and Shooter, the weather still as bad as it was when the storm rolled in earlier that night. Both run at a steady pace down the street when a vampire suddenly shoots out of an alley way, tackling Shooter. Seconds after a tall, buff vampire appears from behind grabbing Kari and slamming her against the side of a building. Kari kicks the vampire in the ribs, though he merely slimes. She then try’s a punch to the face, which fails to wield any greater results. Unable to reach any weapons cause of how she’s pinned, Kari lands a low blow to the vampires crotch, which finally hurts him enough to let Kari go. Reacting quickly, she draws her sword and slices the vampires head off. Still on the ground, Shooter is pushing against his foes chin to stop him from biting, after a little struggle Shooter manages to spin the vampires head around, snapping it’s neck. Shooter then fires a bullet into the vampires heart for save measure.

Shooter: You alright?
Kari: Let’s get moving.

They continue down the street, as they pass another alley, both are grabbed and pulled into the darkness, their mouths covered so they can’t call out. Inside the alley they get free and turn to face their new opponents, but instead see’s it’s the rest of the group.

Kari: What are you guy’s doing here?
Bear: Take a look.

Bear points to a doorway (door missing) leading to a window, Kari and Shooter walk up to the window to find you can clearly see Daje’s base of operations. Though what else they see’s worries them. Completely surrounding Daje base is a massive group of vampires, all trying to make their way inside.

Bear: By the looks of things, they have already gotten through the front entrance.
Kari: Yes, but the upper level is just a regular building. I’m sure it’s much hard to break into where Daje and the others are.
Bear: Even so, it’s impossible for us to get through there.
Kari: If they beat you here, it means they took a shortcut. That also means this isn’t a random stampede of vampires sent out to destroy whatever is in their way, they are going after targets.
Shooter: You mean us.
Kari: And them. Someone is barking orders to these vampires, and I highly doubt it’s anyone new in command.

Kari turns and walks away from the window, proceeding all the way back into the street. Everyone except Scot, who stay’s back to watch Theo, follows Kari. Kari walks up to the nearest vampire and punches her in the face, knocking her down. She get’s up snarling at Kari but is shot in the knee by Shooter then pinned against a wall by Bear. Kari steps up looking serious.

Kari: Alright, spill it. Who ordered the vampires to kill us? Is it Xion?
Shooter: Wait, me and Billy killed him... didn’t we?
Vampire: Fools, you thought you had won. Nobody can beat Xion.
Kari: You admit he’s still alive.
Vampire: And because of you people, he’s stronger then before.
Shooter: No no no, the serum that was injected into Xion was fatal to vampires, how could it make him stronger?
Vampire: It takes more then strength to lead an entire race. My guess is that Xion blood held the key for making the serum or whatever work.
Kari: Why are you talking so freely to us?
Vampire: *smirk* Because he’s expecting you, hunters.
Kari: Where?
Vampire: At the GBC office building.
Kari: Thanks for the information.

Bear realizes the vampire and Billy shoots her in the head, then through the heart.

Shooter: What now?
Kari: Xion went through all this trouble to get a meeting set up, it’d be a shame to disappoint him.
Billy: So where going?
Kari: Yes, and we’ll put an end to Xion once and for all.
Shooter: Um, how exactly.
Kari: Billy will take care of the kid from a safe distance away, Bear will ready with the sniper, and Scot will take the back entrance and rig the buildings top floor with explosives. I’ll face Xion head on and try to lead him into the open, if that fails I’ll lead him upstairs. Shooter, you will patrol the area and make sure we don’t get any unwanted guest.
Bear: And if anything go’s wrong?
Kari: If any of us should not make it, then abort the mission and clear out. Ok, get Scot and let’s go.

Shooter quickly retrieves Scot and Theo and they all move out. Meanwhile inside Daje base, Daje, Lazuli, Jonas, and Alucard are gathered together, load bangs are heard as a series of small explosions are getting increasingly closer.

Daje: At this rate they’ll break in here in no time.
Lazuli: The escape rout?
Daje: Exactly.

Lazuli walks a little down the hall, pulling up a metal casing covering a ladder.

Lazuli: Time to get down and dirty, literally.
Alucard: Why’s that?
Jonas: You’ll see.
Alucard: *sarcastically* Oh boy, I can’t wait.

Jonas walks over to the ladder and takes a sniff.

Jonas: Woo man, that smells as gross as ever. *smiles* Well, ladies first.
Lazuli: *sarcastically* Your so kind.

Jonas smirks.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Chapter 38: Scot’s End.

We see Lazuli walk a little down the hall, pulling up a metal casing covering a ladder.

Lazuli: Time to get down and dirty, literally.
Alucard: Why’s that?
Jonas: You’ll see.
Alucard: *sarcastically* Oh boy, I can’t wait.

Jonas walks over to the ladder and takes a sniff.

Jonas: Woo man, that smells as gross as ever. *smiles* Well, ladies first.
Lazuli: *sarcastically* Your so kind.

Jonas smirks as Lazuli makes her way down the ladder, next is Daje followed by Jonas. Just as Alucard is about to head down, a explosion blast though the last line of defense (a large metal door) and vampires rush in at full force. With no time to slowly climb down, Alucard just jumps for it, landing in water so dirty it’s turned green, and splashing it all over the others around him.

Jonas: Ah man.
Lazuli: Alucard.

Just then a vampire jumps down splashing everyone yet again.

Jonas: Shit.
Lazuli: Oh enough of this.

Lazuli pushes on a red button located on what looks like a simple water pipe, the hatch that the group just came down then explodes, sealing it off once again. The vampire that jumped down after Alucard attacks from behind, although Alucard is to fast for him and swing around pressing his shamshir blade to the vampires throat.

Alucard: You better have a good reason to explain why I’m down in a drainage tunnel.
Vampire: Because we attacked you.
Alucard: Not good enough.

Alucard pushes the vampire back against the slimy wall of the drainage tunnel, pressing the blade harder against his throat.

Vampire: Ok, then how about I say that Xion got your brother, Lazuli.
Lazuli: Xion and Slafter are dead.
Vampire: Slafter, yes, Xion no. And the brother I’m referring to isn’t your evil one.
Lazuli: Wait... Kimarous.

Lazuli walks over pushing Alucard aside and grabbing the vampires throat with her hard.

Lazuli: *angry* Where?
Vampire: Xions... second base... the... groove house.

Lazuli drops the vampire and just starts walking through the drainage tunnel. Alucard kills the vampire with a stab through the heart.

Alucard: Great, here we go again.

Meanwhile the hunters are about a block away from where Xion is. They are high up where Bear has a good view point.

Kari: What do you see?
Bear (looking through the sniper scope): There he is, standing right in the front entrance, as if he’s waiting for us.
Kari: Can you get him.
Bear: Unlikely, looks like he’s behind a layer bullet proof glass. I can try it.
Kari: No, if the bullet doesn’t make it, you’ll only give away your position. We’ll stick with plan A. Shooter, Scot, you know what to do. Billy, watch the kid. Ok, let’s go.

With that Shooter, Scot and Kari are off. Shooter and Scot moving at a more rapid pace while Kari moves slower to allow them more time. After several minutes Kari stands across the road from where Xion is.

Kari: Remember Bear, silence the gun.

Kari proceeds to walk over where Xion is, Xion grin’s evilly as he walks through the door. No longer protected by the glass, Bear takes a shot. The shot can clearly be heard from where Kari is standing, though it don’t seem to matter anymore as Bear hit his mark with a kill shot. Back where Bear is.

Billy: Hey didn’t you get that rero?
Bear: The what?
Billy: The rero.
Bear: What the hells a rero?
Billy: Rero, as in rerorandur.
Bear: Now I have even less idea what your talking about...
Billy: *sigh* Why do I even try. The notice.
Bear: Oh! You mean memo. Well no.
Billy: Kari said to silence the gun.
Billy: No, I didn’t hear it. Not that it matters now.

Checking in with Kari again.

Kari: Far to easy.

Kari then notices that Xion face is peeling away from his neck. She leans down, grabbing what was peeling off.

Kari: Wait, rubber?

Kari then gives it a pull, pulling a mask off an unknown face.

Kari: Damn, a fake
Voice: I assume your looking for me.

Kari looks up on a stairway, where the real Xion stands.

Xion: If you want me, come get me.

Xion starts running up the stairway, Kari follows him. As Kari follows Xion she contact Bear and informs him on the situation. The stairs which Kari is following Xion keeps looping around, passing a window on each floor. Bear takes a shot a Xion on every floor, but he moves to fast to be hit. Xion then easily starts clearing some distance between him and Kari.

Kari (while still running): Scot, come in.

Kari hears nothing but static.

Kari (while running): Scot, get out of there, get out.

Upstairs, Scot is rigging a powerful explosive, he has no idea that Xion is rapidly approaching from below. As Scot gently places a powerful explosive, Xion increases his speed even more, leaving Kari far behind. Thinking he has more time, Scot starts to wire the explosive, taking his time so not to set it off while he works on it. Bear keeps shooting, and Kari keeps sending a warning, but Xion can’t be stopped and the warning refuses to get through. Xion smiles as he approaches the top floor. Without even slowing down, Xion breaks through the exact door Scot is behind. What’s left of the door swings back and hit’s the explosion, causing it to go off with a large explosion. A little way’s down the stairs, Kari has to shield herself from scraps of wood and metal that was tossed around by the explosion.

Kari: Shit.
Bear: Fuck

Kari slowly makes her way into the top floor, her sword at the ready encase Xion survived the blast. Kari slowly moves through all the flames and destruction until coming to a sudden stop. Then from behind a burned up, unrecognizable figure comes at Kari. Reacting quick, Kari pushes her sword behind her stabbing her opponent perfectly through the heart. Kari retracts her sword, and the figure falls lifeless to the ground. After a few seconds Kari hears a light laughter to her left side, see looks to see Xion.

Kari: Xion, no. *turns towards the burnt figure* That means...
Xion: Hmhmhmhm, yes. It means you just killed your own teammate. How does it feel, saddening, maddening, unbearable.
Kari: Err, you.
Xion: Oh, you want to pin this on me. As glad as I’d be to take the credit, he died by your blade, remember that. Let it haunt you, eat away at you from the inside, blind you with rage.

Xion walks towards a nearby window.

Kari: Just where do you think your going.
Xion: The pain your feeling now is far greater then anything I can inflict on you physically.

Xion leaps out the window, Kari quickly runs up, but Xion has already vanished from sight.

Kari: *saddened voice* Bear... Shooter... Billy. We... got a man down
Female voice: You better report that as a man and a women down. Cause your about to die.

Kari turns to face her opponent, who we know as non other then Tala.

Tala: I’ve been 16 years trying to track you down. You, the lucky one that got away.
Kari: Got away...
Tala: You where suppose to die that night 16 years ago, with the rest of your family and that sorry town you lived in. But somehow, the human fended us off long enough for you to escape.
Kari: So you’re the one that had my entire home destroyed. But why have you been tracking me all this time?
Tala: Because, my mission was to destroy that town and kill everyone. And if even one person escaped, I consider the mission a failure, and I can’t stand failure. All the others who has escaped are already dead, you’re the last person on my list, the last object I need to deal with. Then, I can finally call the mission a success.
Kari: So you’d track a person for 16 years, just to complete a mission.
Tala: Or longer if I have to.
Kari: I’ll give you this, your one determined vampire.
Tala: Failure is not a option.
Kari: Then you better learn to make it one.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Chapter 39: Turned.

Kari stands across from Tala, looking ready for combat. Tala starts to walk towards Kari, she draws a katana while walking and then suddenly makes a rapid downward slash when nearing Kari. Kari is able to dodge the attack enough to avoid serious injury, though it does graze her left arm.

Kari: Damn, your quicker then expected.

Tala grins and aims to slice Kari’s head off, though she ducks just in time, letting Tala katana fly overhead. Kari plans to slow Tala down by slicing through her feet with her sword, but Tala is able to leap over Kari blade. Kari however quickly slices upward, narrowly missing Tala and creating a rip in her clothing. Tala smiles again and charges in making an overhead swing that Kari uses her own sword to block. Kari then kicks Tala in the stomach and trips her with a sweep kick. While Tala is down, Kari pushes her sword down at full force intending to stab Tala in the heart, but before she can Tala grabs Kari sword with her left hand, stopping the tip of Kari blade inches from her chest.

Tala: Play time is over.

With her right hand, Tala uses her katana to slice into Kari left arm, making her scream out in pain as blood rushes from the cut. Tala then kicks Kari in the face making her both let go of her sword and stumble back. Tala stands to her feet, flipping around Kari sword and catching it by the handle in her left hand. Looking to Kari, we see she has regained balance, but her left arm hangs lifeless on her body and she uses her good hand to cover her injury.

Tala: Ah, did I cut to deep. *smirk*

Tala tosses Kari sword over to her, the sword lands inches from Kari feet and she picks it up with her right hand.

Tala: Your move.

Kari rushes in, swinging her sword around surprisingly quick for only having one arm, slashing at every angle trying to find an opening. However, Tala blocks or evades all the slashes easily, she makes a straight stab towards Kari stomach, but Kari side steps and spins around landing a spin kick to Tala face, knocking her down. Kari then try’s to stomp on Tala neck, but Tala rolls out of the way and jumps to her feet, quickly landing a hard punch to Kari face. Tala then reaches over her shoulder, to Kari surprise, Tala grabs an AK47 and points it at her. Tala pulls the trigger firing a shot into Kari stomach, wasting no time Tala proceeds to close in and make a slash across Kari’s chest, licking the blood from her katana afterward. Kari quickly drops to one knee, losing strength fast, Tala put’s away both her weapons and then grabs Kari by the throat, lifting her off her feet.

Tala: You know, I could kill you now, but it just occurred to me that I’m going to need some assistance if I want to take out Xion. I really don’t know if having Kimarous on my side will be enough.

Tala throws Kari across the floor and proceeds to walk up to her, she then kneels down beside Kari.

Tala: Ready to become what you hate most in the world.
Kari: Fuck... you.

Tala then bites into Kari’s neck. Outside Shooter is back with Billy and Bear.

Billy: What do you suppose is keeping her, you think Xion...
Shooter: I don’t know.
Bear: Should we go check?
Shooter: Let’s give her 3 minutes, agreed.
Billy: Agreed.
Bear: Ok.

The 3 minutes seem to last an hour, but just as the group is about to head in, Kari is seen walking out the front door, the injuries she had only 3 minutes ago are now nothing but scars. Tala then walks out next to her.

Bear: There she is, but who’s the other girl?
Shooter: Let’s go see.

Shooter, Bear, Billy and Theo makes there way over to where Kari and Tala is.

Shooter: Hey Kari, we started to worry about you.

Kari tilts her head towards Shooter, looking at him with blood red eyes and an evil grin.

Shooter: Are you... alright?
Kari: Hehehe. I’m fine, why do you ask?

Shooter then notices Kari reaching for her weapons, Billy shouts to Shooter “duck”, while ducking Shooters responds by saying “shoot” and Billy fires a 9mm round at Kari, hitting her in the arm. However she responds to the shot only with a evil grin. Bear then notices Tala reaching for her gun once agin.

Bear: Take cover.

Tala fires a series of bullets as everyone scatters. Billy hides himself and Theo behind a dumpster, Shooter uses his speed to get behind a parked car, and Bear jumps through the window of a nearby shop, setting off a silent alarm. After a few seconds the gunfire stops and Kari and Tala are gone. Shooter is the first one to reveal himself.

Shooter: Billy, Bear, you alright.

Both respond that they are fine and walk out to Shooter. They quickly decide to track down Kari but a voice from behind them say’s “freeze it”. They turn around to see a local cop with his gun drawn, speaking into a walkie talky.

Cop: Reporting 3 armed men in a attempted robbery, send backup.

Already on the way from the alarm, the police are heard closing in.

Shooter: One man dead, one turned to a vampire, and now this. Aren’t we the lucky ones.
Cop: Quite, and put your hands up.

From on top of a nearby rooftop, Xion and Fraid look down at the situation at hand.

Fraid: Looks like they are out of your way.
Xion: Yes. Though I’m wondering what Tala is up to, changing that women instead of killing her. I want you to watch her closely Fraid.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Chapter 40: Week Of Darkness.

We start off with Xion and Fraid still watching Bear, Shooter and Billy from the rooftop. The rain has since slightly lightened up a little. On the ground.

Bear: We don’t have time to explain everything to the local police. Just take him out Shooter.
Shooter: Just wait.
Bear: For what? To be arrested.
Shooter: On the roof, to your right.

Bear looks over to see Xion and Fraid.

Shooter: Wait till they turn their back.

After a few seconds Xion and Fraid leaves, Shooter shouts “go now” and Billy and Bear take off in Kari direction. As they turn to leave Shooter approaches the cop at a rapid speed and throws the gun from his hand, he then quickly grabs the cops cuffs and cuffs him to a light pole.

Shooter: Take care of the boy.
Cop: Hey wait, come back here.

Though by the time those words are spoken Shooter is already on his way to catch up with Billy and Bear. Seconds after Shooter left, 3 polices cars skids around the turn at full speed, finding nothing but the cuffed cop. It takes Shooter no time to catch up with the others.

Shooter: See, now Xion won’t be after us.
Billy: Right, he thinks where on our way to jail.
Shooter: Exactly.

Elsewhere Ledah and Colza are still camped out, waiting for daylight. We see they are listening to a small battery powered radio. They are right in the middle of “Requiem For A Dream” when the song cut’s off and a broadcaster voice comes on with a important message.

Broadcaster: This a important message for people everywhere. Over the past 3 hours the storm have grown at an alarming rate, already covering more then half the Earth under dark storm clouds. We have never witnessed a storm of this size before and it’s expected to keep growing, covering Earth completely by tomorrow noon. We expect heavy rains, high winds and complete darkness everywhere for about the next week.
Colza: WHAT!!!
Ledah: Complete darkness.
Colza: A week.
Ledah: Oh fuck, we gotta move now. That shortcut of yours better be some fucking short.
Colza: I only hope where not already to late.

Ledah grabs his weapons and they move out. Meanwhile running across a open field we see Kiya. She appears to be moving at good speed.

Kiya: 20 minutes.

Now on the move, Colza and Ledah run as fast as possible to make up for lost time. Quickly Colza begins to pull ahead of Ledah, she begins to slow down, but Ledah tells her to go ahead and stop Kiya. With this Colza up’s the pace, quickly leaving Ledah behind. Back at town, we now turn our attention to Daje’s group, who are now in Lazuli way.

Lazuli: I’m going to rescue Kimarous, end of discussion.
Daje: I know you care a lot for Kima, he’s a good man. But attacking Xion head on won’t get us anywhere.
Jonas: We where lucky to survive last time, and now where 6 people short.
Alucard: He’s right, We can’t rescue Kima like this, we’ll be slaughtered.
Lazuli: Well what are we suppose to do, wait till Kari’s group returns. Kima might already be dead by then.
Daje: No, I think Xion is using Kima for bait. I know it’s some kind of trap, let’s just wait for the others.
Lazuli: Fine, I’ll wait... for now.

20 minutes seem to fly by as we check back with Kiya, who stands at the entrance of a cave about halfway up one of the Incline Mountains. Kiya ventures in the cave, grabbing a torch from the wall and lighting it. She reaches the back of the cave and on the wall are 9 blocks with various symbols. Kiya presses in 3 blocks, the first one had a symbol of a coffin, the second showed a drop of blood, and the 3rd showing a person killing others. Upon pushing in these 3 blocks, a hidden passage opens, revealing a room with a large stone coffin inside.

Kiya: It’s time.

Kiya walks up to the coffin and removes the cover, inside is what looks like decayed remains of a body turned to stone. Kiya then grabs her knife like blade, holding it to her arm. She is just about to make a cut on her arm when Colza arrives with a strong knee to the side of Kiya head, knocking her over.

Kiya: You again, I though you where dead.
Colza: So this is Luther’s remains.

Colza bends down and picks up Kiya’s blade that she dropped when Colza hit her.

Colza: I’ll make sure he stay’s dead.

Colza holds the blade high, but before she can bring it down to stab Luther, the blade is knocked from her hand by some type of spinning projectile.

Kiya: Luther will live again.
Colza: Over my dead body.
Kiya: Then so be it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Chapter 41: Rematch.

Kiya stands back to her feet, grabbing the torch which fell not far away from her. With one swift swing of the torch, a line of torches all around the room lights up. Kiya then put’s the fallen torch in the spot it fell out of. With the room now fully lit, Kiya turns to face her opponent once again. Colza stands at the ready for any attack.

Kiya: You know I’m stronger, what makes you think the result will differ from last time.
Colza: *smirk* I don’t rightly know, fate I guess.
Kiya: Fate huh, I’ll show you your fate.

Kiya quickly dashes in and readies a punch, Colza blocks high only to receive a hard knee to the gut. Kiya then holds her fist high, letting out a yell as she brings it down. Colza however is able to roll out of the way and Kiya fist digs itself into the ground. Kiya retracts her fist and looks forward only to be met with a kick from Colza, knocking Kiya back across the ground. Kiya quickly get’s back up, looking a tad angered. Colza and Kiya charge in locking hands in a battle of strength. It isn’t long before we see that Colza is using a considerable amount more of effort then Kiya is. Taking advantage, Kiya head butts Colza then kicks her in the stomach. Kiya quickly follows up her attack with a hard uppercut, sending Colza up in the air, and landing across the room. Colza stands up, looking more serious.

Colza: Damn, the bitch hit’s hard.

Kiya slowly walks towards Colza, looking confidante. Colza then notices Kiya’s dagger on her waist.

Colza: Alright, let’s get this over with.

Colza run’s in, jumping into the air. Kiya expects a hard knee strike and braces for it, but Colza tilts her body forward in mid air and comes down with a powerful fist to Kiya face. Colza then quickly grabs Kiya’s dagger and impales it through her stomach. Kiya looks shocked with pain, and falls to the ground once Colza pulls out the dagger.

Colza: That’s what you get for carrying around a silver dagger. Pure blood.

Colza turns towards Luther's remains once again, though she seems unaware that Kiya has stood back up behind her. Just as Colza is about to impale Luther, she notices something and turns her head back toward Kiya, only to receive a very strong kick directly to the face, sending Colza tumbling across the ground.

Kiya: You really think I’d carry silver, if it could kill me.

Kiya picks up her dagger which was knocked from Colza grip, and slowly proceeds to walk towards her. Elsewhere, in the upstairs room of Tobias church, we check in with the girl Tobias found earlier. Sitting next to her, on the side of her bed is Marcus. Soon, the girl twitches a little and starts to wake up.

Marcus: Well, hello there sleepy head.

The girl looks around, as though she has no clue where she is. She then speaks up.

Girl: Where... am I?
Marcus: Your in one of the upstairs attic rooms of father Tobias church.
Girl: Church?
Marcus: Yes, Tobias was the one who found you.

The girl thinks back to when she was lied down in the rain outside the church. She then remembers a man helping her inside, as well as hearing the commotion outside after he locked the door behind him.

Girl: Yes, I remember now.
Marcus: Do you have a name?
Girl: Name, yeah, it’s Sarah kleinn.
Marcus: That’s a pretty name. Where are you from?
Sarah: I... don’t know.
Marcus: Well you must have family or friends, if you give me their names, we’ll tract them down for you.
Sarah: Um... no, sorry, I don’t recall having any family or friends.
Marcus: Hmm, do you remember anything of your past?
Sarah: No. All I remember is my name, and that I’ve went through extensive military and martial arts training.
Marcus: Interesting. I’ll go down and let Tobias know your awake.

Marcus get’s up off the bed and walks towards the door.

Sarah: Wait, I want to come to.

Sarah jumps up from the bed before noticing she wasn’t wearing any clothing, in shock and fright, she quickly grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around herself.

Sarah: Um... *embarrassed* Where’s my cloths?
Marcus: *lol* Oh, forgot about that. Your clothing was removed to be washed and sowed if needed, it should be brought up soon though. Just stay in bed for now.
Sarah: *embarrassed* Ok.

Marcus leaves the room in search of Tobias, and Sarah lies back on the bed once more. Back at the battle grounds Colza is seen impacting the wall hard before stumbling forward weak on her leg’s.

Colza: *breathing heavily* Damnit.
Kiya: This is where you die.

Kiya swings her dagger downward, there is a huge splatter of blood and a arm is seen falling to the ground, though the arm in question appears to be neither that of Colza nor Kiya. As we look, we see Colza and Ledah on the ground, Ledah with his right arm missing.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Chapter 42: Awakening.

Colza stands before Kiya, looking weak on her feet. Kiya holds her dagger high then swings it downward, there is a huge splatter of blood and a arm is seen falling to the ground, though the arm in question appears to be neither that of Colza nor Kiya. As we look, we see Colza and Ledah on the ground, Ledah with his right arm missing.

Colza: *shocked* W-why.
Ledah: Don’t... give up. Your our... greatest hope.

Slowly, Ledah slip’s out of conciseness.

Kiya: *sarcastically* Ah, how touching.

Colza climbs back to her feet with angry eyes, ignoring what was once hurting her before.

Colza: This isn’t just about my life, everyone is in danger. And I’ll fight till my last breath to make sure you never accomplish your mission.
Colza: Daje, Jonas, Alucard, Kari and all the hunters. You all forgave me, gave me a second chance even after I betrayed you all. And Lazuli, I thought you would have killed me for being the cause of your son’s death. Yet even you, of all people, have given me another chance. For all the kindness you’ve showed me, I feel I can truly call you all friends.

Colza quickly put’s herself in a fighting stance, Kiya merely grins, holding her blood covered dagger in her hand. There is a tense silence as Colza and Kiya stare eye to eye. The silence is then broken when Kiya and Colza charge each other. Colza starts with a kick from the left, Kiya blocks and makes a cross ways swing with her dagger. Colza leans back avoiding the swing and pushes both feet forward kicking Kiya in the jaw. Quickly getting to her feet, Colza throws a punch connecting to Kiya face, knocking her backwards a few steps. Colza aim a high kick for Kiya’s face, but Kiya grabs Colza’s ankle. Looking angry, Kiya twist Colza ankle creating a cracking sound, putting Colza in great pain. Kiya then let’s go of Colza ankle (leaving Colza balancing on one foot) and punches Colza full force in the face. Blood is knocked from Colza mouth by the impact and she falls to the ground hard, seemingly knocked out.

Kiya: Finally.

Kiya walks around and retrieves her missing weapons, she then walks up to Luther's stone like remains once again. She removes any clothing from her arm, then using her blade, she slices her arm open.

Kiya: The one who carry’s the original vampires blood, hold the key to reviving him.

Kiya holds her arm over Luther’s mouth, letting the blood from her cut fall into his mouth. Kiya then proceeds to say something in a unknown languish. Upon finishing her phrase, bolts of lightning starts striking down outside the cave. Shortly after, Luther’s rock hard shell begins to soften into a greyish color skin. Kiya smiles satisfied as Luther suddenly burst into life, taking in a deep breath of air after awakening.

Kiya: Welcome back to the living, Luther.

Luther’s body finishes changing. The color of his skin had gone from greyish to a dark greenish, almost black color. Luther sits up, Kiya is about to say something when Luther’s hand grabs her by the throat.

Luther: I need... blood.

Kiya now looks frightened. Luther pull’s her in, then bites into her neck making Kiya scream out in pain. Luther feeds for a few moments before letting go of his bite and letting out a load roar. Blood run’s down his mouth and his body starts changing again, becoming more human like as he feeds. When he finishes feeding, he throws Kiya’s body to the ground. Luther stands from his coffin wearing only a old pair of black pants. His body now a greyish/greenish mix, he looks around at his surroundings. He first notices Ledah, but Colza catches his attention more. He approaches Colza, looking down as he stands above her.

Luther: She is impure. So has this what have befallen the world while I was gone.

Luther looks back at Ledah then back to Colza.

Luther: Humans and Vampires. It’s disgusting, nothing but a plague that needs to be wiped out.

Luther continues out the cave, he pushes in a few more buttons causing the door Kiya opened to close again, trapping whoever is alive inside. Hour’s later we see Ledah starting to come to, his vision is a blur at first but quickly clears up.

Ledah: What...
Colza: Stay there, don’t move.

Colza finishes cleaning up the blood from around Ledah shoulder. To his surprise, his arm has been reconnected.

Ledah: How did you...?
Colza: I used my saliva. And no, you won’t become a vampire cause of it. Your injury was bad, but having some vampire saliva should help it to heal quickly. I just suggest you take it easy with that arm for a day or so. Since I’m not a pure blood, I’m unsure of how long the saliva will take to heal your bones.
Ledah: So what happened.
Colza: I couldn’t beat her, Kiya awakened Luther.
Ledah: Then, Luther killed her?
Colza: I suspect so. I say at the moment, he’s more or less a walking corpse. Though as he feeds, he’ll become stronger and healthier. I also suspect that he didn’t drink our blood cause he’s after pure vampires.
Ledah: If he’s still weak, let’s go kill his ass.
Colza: Easier said then done. Where sealed in.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Chapter 43: Overthrow Xion.

As the stormy night rages on, Xion returns to his base to ready his attack on Daje’s group, thinking the hunters are out of the way. Xion and Fraid enters Xion office, there they see Tala sitting in Xion seat.

Xion: Tala. Why are you here instead of getting ready to slaughter the half breeds.

Tala swings around in Xion chair, seemingly ignoring Xion question.

Xion: Damnit Tala, answer me now.

Tala stop’s twirling around in Xion chair, and looks at him with a more evil grin.

Tala: I got all week to deal with the half breeds. I’m not worried about them right now.
Xion: You speak as if your in command. Don’t forget your place.

Just then Kari drop’s from the dark corner of the ceiling hitting Fraid in the back of the head and knocking him out cold. Tala, grinning evilly rises from her seat.

Tala: No Xion, this is my place. I’m tired of being one of your pawns, following your every command as if you own me. It’s time you be put in your place.
Xion: You stupid bitch. You think you can beat me.

Tala smiles evilly once again as Kimarous and Thanatos also reveal them self’s.

Tala: I had this planned all along. Did you really think I hired Thanatos just to go after Kimarous. You’re a fool.
Xion: So this is it. When I seen you change that hunter, I knew you where up to something.
Tala: Tonight Xion. Your rain ends and mine begins.

All 4 get ready to attack Xion. Meanwhile Daje and the group have moved to a temporary location a few blocks away from their now destroyed backup base.

Jonas: Damn Daje. If you really want to get back at Xion, run a tab for all the damages the vampires caused.
Lazuli: So, how do you plan on letting the hunters know this location?
Daje: Well, it would so happen that Kari rigged me up with the same kind of system they use to talk. All I need to do is test it, and hope it works.

We now check over with Shooter, who is searching for any sign of Kari. Suddenly Shooter hears Daje’s voice.

Daje: Kari, you out there, come back.
Shooter: Daje? Hey this is Shooter, how did you get on this line?
Daje: Kari hooked me up a while ago. Can I speak to her.
Shooter: Um, no. She’s... turned.
Daje: You mean, turned into a vampire?
Shooter: Yeah. We also lost Scot, he’s dead.
Daje: I’m... sorry to hear that.
Shooter: Well, whatever you wanted to tell Kari, you can tell me.
Daje: Ok, I wanted you to know we are held up in a location a few blocks west of where the base was. And was wondering if you guy’s are soon returning.
Shooter: What’s the problem?
Daje: Lazuli brother Kimarous, the one that saved her life as a child, has been captured by Xion.
Shooter: We’ll be there shortly. You hear that guy’s, return to our new base.
Billy: What about Kari?
Shooter: I’m sure we’ll run into her someday when...
Bear: When we’ll have to kill her, right.
Shooter: May as well face the truth, she’s one of them. She’s a enemy now. Now move out.
Bear: Right away.
Billy: Got it.

Shooter, Billy and Bear start to make their way back. Meanwhile back at Xion’s the battle is on it’s way. We see all 4 of Tala’s group attacking Xion at once, giving him a lot of difficulty. Xion is forced to jump back before he loses his defense. Xion jumps high, digging into the wall. Kari and Kimarous run around to the side and Thanatos pull’s out a knife in each hand and attacks from the front. Thanatos jumps up after Xion, but Xion pushes himself off the wall, jumping over Thanatos. Kimarous and Kari, who was closing in, also pushes them self’s off the wall, jumping after Xion. Xion braces to intercept them both, but his ankle is caught in mid flight by Tala who drag’s him down, slamming him into the floor. Xion pushes himself up looking angry. He then notices a series of knifes coming in his direction. Xion rolls to the side and the knifes all stick into the floor. Xion quickly rises to his feet, he notices Kari descending from above, sword drawn, looking to cut him in half. Xion catches the sword between the palms of his hands, but is sliced in the back by Kimarous, who is seen wielding his rapier. While stunned, a knife thrown by Thanatos sticks into Xion knee, popping the bone out of place and making Xion bend down on one knee. Tala then approaches Xion.

Tala: If you surrender now, I might be kind enough to make sure you’ll die quick.
Xion: You damn traitor.
Tala: Your one to talk. How many vampires have you sent on suicide mission in the past huh? I bet you’ve lost count. You treat us like slaves, disposable tools to do your dirty work.
Xion: Err.
Tala: How many times have you promised us freedom, saying that the Earth was ours to rule. Under my control, the humans would be living in fear, and there precise hunters would be wiped from existence.
Xion: You bitch, you’d all be dead if it wasn’t for me.
Tala: No, we’d be free. Free to do what we want, when we want.

Xion pulls the knife from his knee and pop’s the bone back into place, he then stands once more

Tala: Face it, you can’t beat all 4 of us.

Xion doesn’t respond, but just stands his ground looking serious, yet somewhat uneasy.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Chapter 44: Xion Falls.

Tala, Kari, Thanatos, and Kimarous stands around Xion who is looking quite displeased. Tala gives the order to attack and Kari and Kimarous charges in. Xion manages to kick both back but is unprepared for Thanatos who drives his fist into Xion’s stomach. At that moment Tala (who has already jumped into the air) descends kicking Xion in the back of the head and driving him face first into the floor. Tala jumps back and Thanatos is about to drive a knife through Xion’s skull when Xion suddenly flip’s up, knocking Thanatos back with a boot to the face. Xion turns around only to have Kari drive her sword through his stomach. Xion seems to ignore the pain as he grabs Kari by the face with his left hand, then pulls the sword from his stomach with his right. Before Xion can react however, there is a load bang and blood splatters from Xion back. Xion drop’s Kari and her blade. Another shot from Thanatos, who is wielding a sawn-off shotgun, insures Xion is well in pain and Tala approaches, pulling out her katana as she closes.

Tala: Goodbye.

Tala is about to swing her blade, but unexpected by her, Xion charged forward plowing into her and ramming Tala into a wall.

Xion: I won’t fall so easily.

Xion then swing Tala overhead and slams her to the floor. He pull’s out his revolver and is about to finish Tala when he suddenly yell’s out in pain. As we zoom out, we see Kimarous has dug his rapier into Xion back. Using this time, Tala quickly slices off Xion hand, his gun with his hand still attached fall’s to the floor. Kimarous then retrieves his rapier from Xion back and Kari slices her sword deep into Xion shoulder. Not giving Xion time even blind Thanatos fires more shot’s into Xion and Kimarous dig’s his rapier into Xion knee. As Xion is forced down on one knee agin, everybody in Tala‘s group put’s away their weapons, and closes in on Xion.

Tala: *showing her fangs* I told you to give up.

Kari, Kimarous, and Thanatos all gain a evil smile, showing their fangs as well. Xion looks back, gaining a worried expression. As we zoom outside the building all we hear are the painful cry’s of Xion. Meanwhile...

Daje: Shooter, you there.

Shooter reply’s over the voice transfer system.

Shooter: Yep.
Daje: Where are you?
Shooter: Right behind you.

Daje turns around surprised to see Shooter was standing right behind her. Shoots smiles and Bear and Billy enters.

Daje: Oh hey.
Shooter: Hi. So, let’s get down to business shall we.
Daje: Yes.

So Daje explains to Shooter and the others about the vampire attack, their escape, and the vampire which informed them of the situation at hand.

Shooter: It’s almost as if the vampires where sent to give us a message. Xion probably has some trap set for you, just as he did for us.
Daje: It’ll be dangerous to go after Kimarous now.
Shooter: Hmm, if we could get to Xion, he could probably tell us where Kari and that vampire is.
Daje: We need help though, damn and where down 3, well 4 members if you count Allen.
Shooter: Well, what now?
Daje: I have someone in mind to ask for help, though we haven’t spoken in years. I’m unsure if she’ll risk any of her men to help us.
Shooter: Who?
Daje: A half breed by the name of Abigail
Shooter: Why wouldn’t she help.
Daje: Well, she was kinda hoping for my position in the half breeds ranks.
Shooter: And let me guess, after years of hard work, she received nothing.
Daje: Pretty much. She’s held a grudge against me ever since.
Lazuli: You see, Daje got the position because the faction leader before her just happened to be Daje’s now late guardian.
Shooter: Oh. So Abigail thought the decision was unfair since she was working for that position for a long time.
Daje: Yes, she left the faction soon after to go out on her own.
Shooter: So how will you contact her?
Daje: Zarack should know. Mostly what he does is transfer information.

Back at what was before Xion’s office is, we see Xion’s body completely drained of blood. As we zoom in we see Tala just finishing licking her lip’s.

Tala: Hmm, the taste of success.
Kari: More like, the taste of a new era.
Tala: Yes, a era of darkness. We will become the supreme power on this planet. Now, objective 2, the half breeds.

Soon Fraid starts to wake up, he looks around, shocked when seeing Xion body.

Tala: Ah Fraid, so good of you to wake up.
Fraid: You... did it.
Tala: Indeed we did. From this point on, you work for me.
Fraid: How?
Tala: The serum, it was designed under my orders. While it made Xion strong at first, it was developed to weaken him over time without him even knowing. Granted, if we faced him at full strength, Xion would have slaughtered us all. But hey, it’s not always the strongest who win’s.
Fraid: So the serum weakens vampires.
Tala: Hmhmhm, if injected directly yes. But take Kari for example. The serum was injected into her human body, then she was turned afterwords. She will keep her strength until she dies.
Fraid: But... why create a serum like that, instead of ones to make vampires stronger?
Tala: Natural vampires are always stronger then those who are merely turned. But with this serum, even those who are turned will have high strength and speed. Right now, the humans far outnumber us, but that will change soon.
Fraid: So, your gonna have your men create more of the serum, then you’ll create a super powerful army. All of which, will be at least as strong as a advanced vampire.
Tala: Or in other words, as strong or stronger then Slafter, who should have been able to take any half breed one on one.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Chapter 45: Escape.

We start off with checking in on Ledah and Colza, who are still trapped.

Colza: Damnit.

Colza drop’s what seems like a pillar of concrete after trying to smash through the door.

Colza: This way is hopeless. There is no way where getting through that thing.
Ledah: So now what? Where in the middle of a mountain, not like there are any other exists.
Colza: I know.

Colza walks over and sits besides Ledah.

Ledah: So do you have any backup on the way?
Colza: Honestly, I don’t know. Right now, there is a war happening out there. You?
Ledah: No, I’m a loner.
Colza: Well, where on our own then.

Colza get’s up and starts walking around the room, looking around carefully.

Ledah: Um, what are you doing?
Colza: Looking.
Ledah: For what?
Colza: Well, we can’t get through the main exist. And we’ll likely die of starvation before help arrives. Which means, our only hope is a hidden passageway.

Colza continues to search her surroundings, Ledah quickly joins in. A good hour passes with neither finding any trace of a hidden passageway. After a while Ledah just accepts the fact this is where he’s gonna die. Ledah leans back against a wall, and unexpectedly pushes in a stone brick.

Ledah: Huh?

Ledah pushes himself off the wall, noticing the brick he pushed in.

Ledah: Hey Colza, I think I found it.

Ledah pushes the brick the full way in, and it fall’s out of sight, hitting a floor behind the wall. Ledah looks through the 6 inch high, 10 inch long hole.

Ledah: After you.

Colza gives the wall a swift kick, causing all the bricks covering the passage to fall down.

Colza: You’d better grab a torch. It’s dark in there.
Ledah: Good idea.

Colza and Ledah begin to venture through the dark tunnel. To their surprise, despite being pitch dark, the trip is unexpectedly easy. They continue on until reaching their first possibly fatal objective, a very old rope bridge suspended over a huge drop. Ledah looks down.

Ledah: How far down is it?
Colza: Trust me, you fall, you die.

They then look at the bridge, which seems like it can hardly hold itself up, let alone a person.

Ledah: I’ll go first. If it holds me, it should hold you.

Ledah slowly makes his way onto the bridge. The bridge sway’s slightly, and the stepping boards make sounds of being under great stress. As Ledah enters the middle of the bridge, one of the ropes snap and the full bridge leans to one side. Ledah manages to grab onto the rope that didn’t snap, preventing him from falling to his death.

Ledah: Jesus that was close.

Back at the beginning of the bridge, Colza notices the other rope unwinding. The rope snap’s but Colza grab’s it in time.

Colza: Get to the other side, now!!!

Realizing how urgent the situation is, Ledah quickly starts climbing along the rope, reaching the other side quick. Colza let’s go of her end of the rope, letting the bridge fall into the seemingly endless hole below. Colza then looks around.

Ledah: So Colza, how will you get across?
Colza: *smiles* Like this.

Colza backs down the path a little to get some running space. She run’s down the path on a slight angle towards the left side. To Ledah surprise, Colza jump’s out over the hole. As she ran on a angle, she finds herself approaching the left side wall. Colza then kicks herself off the wall, jumping over to the right side where she grab’s a ledge. She pull’s herself up on the ledge, and just as she thought, she finds herself in jumping range of where Ledah is. With one final leap, Colza lands right beside Ledah.

Ledah: Nice.
Colza: Thanks.

They continue down the path, and approaches another hole. This time there is no bridge, no ledges, just a huge deep hole.

Ledah: So, how do we get across this one?

Colza ponders the question for a minute. She then notices a large stone near her foot. After looking around, Colza see’s what she has to do. Colza bends down and picks up the stone.

Ledah: What’s you doing with that?
Colza: Take a look. Over there is a large bridge suspended by cables. Just to the left, is a brick on the wall that sticks out. If I’m right, if I can hit that block with this rock, the bridge will fall and we’ll be able to cross.
Ledah: From what I see, you only got one shot.
Colza: Well, let’s play ball.

Ledah step’s aside, giving Colza some space. Colza readies herself and throws the stone. We follow the stone as it travel’s through the air, we then see it hit slightly to high, missing the brink Colza aimed for.

Colza: *shock* NO!!!

We look back at the stone, as it falls it hit’s a stone on the floor, causing the bridge to lower, to both Colza and Ledah great surprise. Both cross the bridge, and after walking some distance, they find them self’s outside once more.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Chapter 46: Terror.

Starting off, we overlook a town. What we see is disturbing and gross. Blood and body’s litter the streets. Women, baby’s, men, and vampires are all dead. The vampires having bite marks on their neck, and the human’s being killed many different way’s from missing limbs, to being cut in half, to having twisted/broken necks. As we move to a nearby location, we again check in with Luther. By now, he has drank enough blood for his body to have fully regenerated, and he has found a change of clothing. Luther’s appearance has now become that of a man in his 30's. His muscles are well defined without being massively big, his eye pupils are red, and he has short black hair. He now wears a black sleeveless shirt and black pants (different pair) with black shoes. He has also gotten a hold of a sword, which is already stained with blood.

Luther: This generation is so weak. I have yet to even meet a vampire that was worth my time.

Luther continues walking down the road, strapping his sword to his back. As Luther walks, he passes a alley way where we see a vampire hidden in the shadows. The vampire turns a whispers something to his partner. He then springs from the dark, but to his surprise Luther is gone.

Vampire: What the hell?

Suddenly the vampires partner screams as we see Luther rip his head from his body. As Luther drop’s the second vampires separated body, the first vampires looks with fear.

Vampire: W-what are you?
Luther: I... am what you should be.

Luther run’s forward moving at such speed his body looks like a blur. The vampire doesn’t have time to react when he is stunned in pain. We now see Luther’s hand driven through the vampires chest. As Luther retracts his hand, we see him holding the vampires heart.

Luther: *evil grin* Goodbye.

Luther crushes his opponents heart as he fall’s to the ground, dead. Luther then continues down the road. Meanwhile.

Tala: So, everyone knows what to do?

Thanatos, Kimarous, Kari, and Fraid all nob in agreement. Just then, however, there is a knock on the door.

Tala: Come in.

A vampire looking like a young man in his teens walks thought the door.

Tala: What is it.
Vampire: While spreading the word of Xion defeat, we lost contact with a troop of vampires a few miles north east of here. The last message said “help us, send backup. Nothing we try works, he is to strong for us.” They where all trained shoulders. Each one, with no less then 20 years of combat skill.
Tala: You said he, you mean one guy took out a full troop of trained shoulders?
Vampire: From what we understand, yes. One of the men managed to transfer a photo to us before dying.

The vampire show’s Tala the photo, she is then stricken with fear, as if she has seen a ghost.

Thanatos: Tala, hello...
Tala: He’s... alive.

The others look somewhat confused as Tala regains her senses.

Tala: Urgent order, call back all our men, right now. Get everyone back here asap.
Vampire: Yes, right away.
Kari: Um, mind shedding some light on the situation?
Tala: This is bad, the most powerful vampire ever known to walk the Earth, he has been revived after all this time.

Meanwhile at Daje’s, Daje has just gotten off the phone with the one called Zarack.

Daje: Ok, I got Abigail contact information.
Shooter: Hey guy’s, look at this.

Lazuli and Billy look throw the window that Shooter is looking through.

Daje: What is it?
Lazuli: The vampires, they are retreating.
Shooter: And fast, as if they all had a urgent call.
Billy: Darn blood sucking son a bitches, what are they up to?
Shooter: I don’t know, but if they are planning something, we should get ready to get out of here.
Bear: Your probably right.

After a few minutes, the group is ready to move to a safer location when Daje get’s a call. She picks up the phone, looking first surprised then suspicious.

Lazuli: Who was that?
Daje: It was the vampires.
Shooter: What do they want?
Daje: ... Our help.
Shooter: Help, we’ve been trying to kill them for years.
Lazuli: And they got Kima.
Shooter: And Kari.
Lazuli: I‘d rather die then to help them.
Daje: If what they said is true, you will.

Everybody looks at Daje, not really knowing what to say.

Daje: Trap or not, we can’t ignore the possibility of this threat being real, we have to meet with the vampires.
Billy: Are you serious?
Shooter: What could be so bad that it’d make us even consider helping the full breeds.
Daje: How about a vampire so strong he’s been called the living devil by those who have seen him. If you thought Xion was strong, he was nothing to this guy.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Chapter 47: Unthinkable Alliance.

Starting off, we see Daje and the group discussing their new possible enemy.

Shooter: Hold on, if this guy is so strong, how was he defeated before.
Daje: Sadly, no one knows. Some say’s he was never defeated, that he let him die until the day he would return to clean up the world.
Lazuli: Humans often create fairy tails of things they are afraid of. I’ve heard a story of Luther being some kind of death agent from the heavens.
Daje: Yes, but the fact that no one where this guy came from. All we know, is that he kills any and all in his way.

Just then the phone rings yet again, Daje answers to hear a familiar voice.

Daje: Colza. I was worried we’d lost you.

On the other end of the line, inside what appears to be a church.

Colza: Lost me. Not that easy. I am sorry though, I failed the mission, Luther has been set free.
Daje: Well, don’t worry about it now. Listen, meet us at the vampire base.
Colza: Wait, Xion’s base... why?
Daje: We have to pull together all our resources. Even if it mean teaming up with the full breeds.
Colza: I don’t like this.
Daje: There’s no other hope.

Colza and Daje say’s their goodbyes. As Colza hangs up the phone, the priest walks up behind her.

Priest: You look troubled young one.

Colza turns around surprised.

Colza: Oh, hello father.
Priest: What is on your mind, whatever it is, god is listening.
Colza: For our sake, I hope he can do more then listen. Listen father, you and your people should go, it’s not safe here.
Priest: Why do you say that?
Colza: I’m sure you heard the story’s of the original vampire. He’s back.
Priest: I see, my my that is troubling news. Still, I cannot leave this place for long. People rely on us for comfort through hard times, and to clear their souls through confession.
Colza: Well I got to get going.
Priest: And Colza, good luck with what lies ahead.
Colza: How did you know...?
Priest: I believe time is of the essence.
Colza: Yes, thank you father.

Colza leaves the church, we then see Guinevere walk down a set of stairs.

Guinevere: Tobias honey, who’s that?
Tobias: Just a young girl with a lot on her mind.

A bit of time passes and Daje and the remaining hunters are the first outside what’s now Tala’s base. Fraid see’s them on the camera security system.

Fraid: Their here.
Tala: Let them in.

The doors open and the group are able to enter. They walk down a long hall, both Shooter and Lazuli see familiar faces. Shooter see’s Kari and Lazuli see’s Kimarous, who stares evilly at her.

Lazuli: Kima, what have they done with you?

Just then Tala and Fraid step out into the hall, facing the hunters and Daje’s group.

Shooter: It’s you.

Shooter starts to reach for a firearm when a shape tip touches the back of his neck.

Tala: This is neither the time nor the place. Kari, you can stand down.

Kari put’s away her sword as Shooter takes his hand off his firearm.

Lazuli: What have you done to my brother?
Tala: I’ll explain later.
Lazuli: No. You’ll explain now.
Tala: Fine. He’s under hypnotism. He will follow my every command until I say’s one certain word, which will break the trance.
Lazuli: And that word is?
Tala: *grin* That’s for me to know.
Lazuli: And for me to find out.

Daje then step’s forward.

Daje: Time to get to business.
Tala: Yes. So is this all you brought?
Daje: That’s a matter I’d ratter discuss with the head vampire.
Tala: Your talking to her. Xion is dead.

Daje looks a bit surprised.

Tala: What, you didn’t know?
Daje: How am I suppose to now that both my bases are destroyed.
Tala: Anyway, back to business. Is this all you have.
Daje: At the time, yes. There is another on the way and possibly a few more if I can contact them.
Tala: Fraid, get this half breed a phone.
Fraid: Yes, right away.
Tala: Let’s get one thing straight. I don’t like your kind, and I hate your kind *points at Shooter*. But with the situation at hand, I’m willing to put aside my differences. Just know this, when Luther falls, your all next in line.
Daje: A temporary alliance, agreed.
Tala: Agreed.

Tala and Daje shakes hands to seal the deal.

Tala: It’s just started, and I already wants this to be over.
Daje: Same here.

Fraid soon returns with a portable phone.

Tala: Now call whoever it is you want to call.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Chapter 48: Abigail.

We start by overlooking the group, Shooter and Lazuli doing their best to hide it, but you can easily tell they are angry. Tala looks serious as does Daje while Kari, Thanatos, and Kimarous gives Alucard, Bear, Jonas, and Billy a uneasy feeling with their evil grin’s.

Tala: What’s wrong, forgot the number. *smirk*
Daje: I’m just wondering how long it’ll be until you betrays us.
Tala: My people are at risk to you know.
Billy: Like that matters to you.
Tala: It does. I don’t want to waste the lives of my people like Xion did. We are few enough in numbers as it is.

Daje soon dial’s in the numbers on the phone and places it to her ear. On the other end of the line, we look in on a ringing phone. Suddenly a hand reaches down and grab’s the receiver, a female voice then say’s hello. As we take a closer look at this person, we see a female looking to be around 28. She has a slim build, long brown hair, and ice blue eye pupils. Standing at 5 foot 11 inches, she wears black cargo pants and black waistcoat with white embroidery over a black and silver T-shirt. In addition, she wears small rimless glasses on her face.

Daje voice: Abigail.
Abigail: Daje. Do what do I own the displeasure of this call?
Daje voice: I’m going to need your help.
Abigail: *smirk* Sorry. I’m all booked, lots of stuff to do. Call back later.
Daje voice: Damnit Abigail, this is serious, he’s back.
Abigail: Who?
Daje voice: You know who.
Abigail: Wait, you mean...
Daje voice: Yes. I know we had our differences in the past, but we all need to pull together on this.
Abigail: Err, where?
Daje voice: We are gathering up at the vampire club in the middle of Transition City.
Abigail: Wait, Xion’s city?
Daje voice: Not anymore. Look, it doesn’t matter at this point anyway who where fighting along side. I have called a temporary truths with the vampires until we can get this situation resolved.
Abigail: For their sake, they better hold their end of the deal.
Daje voice: I take it your coming then.
Abigail: I’ll be there with my best man as soon as possible.
Daje voice: Can’t wait.
Abigail: I can.

As Abigail hangs up the phone, we switch back to Daje who hands the phone back to Fraid.

Tala: Nothing like a pleasant conversation with an old friend.
Daje: Don’t start, looks like these 2 are on a short fuse as it is (looks at Shooter and Lazuli).

As the hour slowly passes, Colza is the first to arrive with Ledah. Colza intrudes everyone to Ledah, and while waiting for Abigail, all is explained about what happened to Kari, Kimarous and Xion. Although the secrete to Xion defeat remains hidden. After another few hours 2 more figures step into Tala base, 1 we already know as Abigail. The other is a tall brown skinned man standing at 6 foot 2. He has a straight nose, narrow sly eyes that are light brown, a slick smile and long jet black hair with his Coorow ends reaching his back. he is also of slim build with decent muscle definition. He wears a grey tight fox shirt which literally hugs his torso and reaches his waist, and silver tight pants with silver and black sneakers with silver streaks. Attached to his waist is a 2 foot long knife with a smooth edge.

Daje: Well hello Abigail. How about you introduce your friend.
Abigail: This is Kiyo.
Colza: Hold on, your no relation to Kiya are you?
Kiyo: I can ensure you, I have no idea who that is.
Abigail: So, what do we know about him?
Tala: Basically, we know he go’s by the name Luther. And seeing he took out a full troop of well trained vampires single handed, we know he’s very strong.
Abigail: So what’s the plan?
Daje: I say our best bet is an ambush. We lead Luther to a certain location and attack at all angles. Of course, Shooter will have to be our bait.
Shooter: Huh, I never agreed...
Daje: You’re the only one fast enough. Secondly, Lazuli, Colza. I noticed you both lost your weapons. We’ll have to get them replaced.
Tala: I can take care of that.
Daje: And third, anyone here, including vampires, who uses a firearm should load up on silver bullets. Billy, Bear, this is where you to come in. You’ll have to make the bullets to keep the vampires from injury.
Shooter: So where do you plan to spring this trap?
Daje: I’ve been thinking of town square. It’s open there and Bear will have a good shot from a distance.
Tala: Ok. You *points at Colza* and you *points at Lazuli*, follow me.

Tala turns and start walking away, Lazuli and Colza reluctantly follow. After walking for a few minutes they enter a seemingly empty room.

Lazuli: Ok, why did you lead us here?
Tala: For this.

Tala walks over and places the palm of her hand on a red button on the wall. Suspecting something Lazuli and Colza ready them self’s for a fight. Tala pushes the button and large sections of the walls flip around showing all types of weapons under a layer of glass.

Tala: *smirk* What, thought it was a trap?
Lazuli: Thought had crossed my mind.
Tala: We have many different weapons here, likely you’ll find something you like.

Tala walks up to 1 of the weapon casings and pushes another button, this makes the glass open on all 4 walls.

Lazuli: I hope you don’t mind if we skip the 15 day waiting period. *grin*
Tala: By all means, go right ahead.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Chapter 49: Hatred Among Partners.

To begin we check in with Lazuli and Colza who overlooks the large selection of weaponry. It isn’t long before Lazuli spots a familiar weapon, she see’s a modified shotgun with a larger magazine and reinforced for close-range blunt attacks. Lazuli picks up the weapon, turning to Tala.

Lazuli: How did you get this?
Tala: One of the vampires that was sent out on a scouting mission stumbled across it. He brought it back to me where I then passed it along to Xion. I guess he thought of it as a good weapon seeing he added it here.
Lazuli: Well thanks, you just saved me the trouble of building another one of these.
Tala: I take it you won’t be returning the weapon then.
Lazuli: Since it was mine in the first place, no.
Tala: Damn.

Still looking, Colza finds a section of weapons more to her liking. She reaches down picking up a whip from the selection. She then examines the weapon of choice.

Colza: Looks alright. Not as good as what I had before, but it’ll do.
Tala: Are we done here?
Lazuli/Colza: Yes.

Tala then pushes the button agin, hiding the weapons away once more. They quickly make their way back to the others.

Tala: Alright, who’s making the ammunition?

Billy and Bear stands up, saying nothing. Tala say’s “this way” then proceeds to lead Billy and Bear to the lab’s. Meanwhile Shooter walks over to Daje.

Shooter: Say, is this guy really as strong as he’s made out to be?
Daje: Sadly, yes. If we pull this off, we’ll be doing something that has never been done before.
Shooter: Let me ask you something, you don’t expect everyone to return alive, do you?

Daje just remains silent to the question, but Shooter can tell the answer is yes. Meanwhile in a lab, Billy and Bear are getting ready to make the bullets. Around them is a bunch of tubes and tray’s of many different materials.

Billy: I still can’t believe where doing this.
Bear: I know. It feels weird helping the enemy.
Billy: I’d rather just kill the whole lot of them.

We then see Tala behind Billy, she begins to speak, surprising him.

Tala: Watch what you say, I might get the wrong idea.
Billy: Why don’t you just get lost and leave us to our business.
Tala: First off, your in my base of operations. So I can come and go whenever I want.
Bear: She got you there.
Tala: And secondly, I don’t trust you hunters just as much as you don’t trust us.
Billy: Unlike you, we have honor enough to stick to our prorises, even though we don’t like it.
Tala: So you think there is no honor among vampires huh.
Billy: Not at all you blood sucking bitch.
Bear: Stop it Billy.

Tala is looking angered at Billy’s remark.

Billy: Looks like I struck a nerve.
Bear: Billy.
Billy: So what you gonna do bitch, cry.

Bear grab’s Billy by the collar.

Bear: Damnit Billy, shut the hell up. Are you trying to start a damn fight.

Bear releases Billy looking seriously at him.

Bear: I know you hate vampires, but this is not the time to be starting fights.

Billy turns around to feel a blade pressed lightly against his throat. We see that it is Tala with her katana drawn.

Tala: When this is over, consider yourself dead, Billy.

With that Tala backs off and leaves Billy and Bear to get to work.

Bear: Damn Billy, what the hell’s up with you.
Billy: Screw it, let’s just get to work.

With that Bear and Billy start forming bullets from melting silver. We follow Tala as she walks out to where the others are, she walks up to Shooter looking angry.

Tala: Hey you.
Shooter: What?
Tala: You better keep your dog’s on a leash, or I can’t guaranty they’ll even make it to the battle with Luther.
Shooter: Dogs? You have no right to speak about my men like that.
Tala: I sure as hell do when they insult me and talk down about our race. Either you take care of them or I will, got it.

Shooter is about to stand and face Tala, but Daje grab’s his shoulder, nodding not to do so. Shooter settles back down.

Shooter: Don’t worry about it, my men won’t bother you again.
Tala: They’d better not.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Chapter 50: Defend The Loved Ones.

Starting off we check in with Tobias who has gathered everyone around to inform them of Luther’s return to life. He explains that after his little chat with Colza, he called a contact of his who confirmed this to be true. Worse, the vampire of legend was heading their way.

Tobias: So this is our situation, we have a estimated 2 to 3 hours.
Guinevere: So what do we do?
Tobias: I’d tell you guy’s to run, but I’m not to sure if that’s a good idea. Likely Luther would pick up your trail and hunt you down. Therefore, I say the cellar is the best option. The place is hidden, so no one knows of it, not even the towns people.
Marcus: So where is this cellar?
Tobias: Right under you.

Tobias moves some seats and rolls up the mat on the floor to reveal a round hatch. It’s smooth so people could walk on it without noticing it, and the handle is sunk in. Tobias knees down, opening the hatch.

Tobias: Sarah, you go first.

Sarah looks somewhat uneasy about climbing into the dark hole and hesitates. Marcus then lay’s his hand on Sarah’s shoulder and she looks up at him.

Marcus: It’s ok.

Sarah then calms down to the sound of Marcus voice, she then proceeds down the hole. The next one to go down is Marcus, though Tobias stop’s Guinevere before she climbs down.

Tobias: Guinevere, I need you to promise me something.
Guinevere: What?
Tobias: No matter what happens, take care of the young ones.
Guinevere: What... do you mean by that?
Tobias: I won’t be coming with you my love. Someone must hide this place, and it must be me.
Guinevere: Bu...
Tobias: I won’t lie, I may not survive the night. But as long as your safe, that’s all that really matters.

Tear’s start to come to Guinevere eyes as the thought of losing her husband saddens her, yet she knows that Tobias must stay behind or they could all die.

Guinevere: *teary eyed* Tobias.

Just then, much sooner then first expected, it’s clear Luther has arrived as the sounds of gunshots are head outside, followed by screams.

Tobias: It’s time. Goodbye, Guinevere.

Guinevere calls Tobias name one last time while he closes the hatch and hides it once more. Tobias walks over to the confession stands and reaches inside, grabbing a cross-shaped tonfa/sword. The blade is about 4 feet in length and has a silver inlay. Tobias then walks out in the middle corridor between all the church seats. As the screams near, Tobias get’s serious, wielding his sword tightly. Before long, the church doors opens, a flash of lightning clearly reveals Luther and the path of destruction behind him.

Tobias: You take the lives of those who have done nothing wrong. You kill anyone in your way, including mere children. Now you dare to enter to enter gods church.
Luther: You are of vampire blood, you must be the one called Tobias.
Tobias: Demon, I shall send you back to the depths of hell where you belong.
Luther: I am merely doing this world a favor and taking care of the pest problem. It’s time the world pay for all the pain it’s caused.
Tobias: You say your doing this world a favor, but how can you claim such a thing. You not only take the lives of the bad, but you take the lives of the innocent and pure. In the eyes of god, you are the one who needs to be paid back for all the pain you’ve caused.
Luther: Well then father, do your best to make me pay.

There is a moment of high tension silence as Tobias stands firm before Luther.

Tobias: Guinevere, be brave my love. We’ll meet again, perhaps in another life.

Down in the cellar, Guinevere responds as if she heard Tobias very words.

Guinevere: I will be brave. Goodbye, Tobias.

Above the cellar, the silence is now broken as Tobias charges forward. A few feet before reaching Luther Tobias makes a quick dash to the left, then charges in from the side. Luther spins around throwing a heavy punch that Tobias leaps to avoid. Leaping over Luther, Tobias charges in from the right side only to be met with a kick from Luther, sending Tobias sliding back across the floor. Tobias quickly climbs back to his feet, but before he can react he is grabbed by Luther as he runs past. Luther then slams Tobias into a wall with suck force the wall cracks. Luther then knees Tobias in the stomach making him bend over, then Luther slams Tobias in the back, driving him down to the floor. Luther then stands above Tobias, looking down at him.

Luther: So where’s your god now father?
Tobias: Maybe I am not the one to beat you, but he is watching, and you will suffer eternal damnation for all your sin’s.

With that Tobias sprung to his feet and drove his sword towards Luther’s heart, however this move is cut short as Luther’s sword pierces Tobias body first. Tobias is stunned by the pain and drop’s his sword. Luther then pulls his sword from Tobias body, but he is confused to see a smile on Tobias face.

Luther: What are you smiling about.
Tobias: I have lived my life to help others, death doesn’t scare me. I welcome what awaits me in the next life. The end only makes way for a new beginning.

Having enough of Tobias talk, Luther strikes him down with one final stabbing that pierces the heart. Down below, Guinevere places her hand over her heart, feeling as if she had just lost what was dearest to her, she knew instantly what had happened.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next