Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dark Wars (completed fic)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Wars (completed fic)

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:29 am

Chapter 51: Prepare For Battle.

We begin in the church, overlooking the surroundings we see Luther has left, just as planned he did not know of the group down in the cellar. As we continue to look, we see Tobias body lay on the floor, his sword next to him. For a while nothing happens, until finally we see Tobias body slowly turn to ash, showing he has truly passed away. Not long after, Guinevere opens the hatch. She signals that everything is clear then walks throughout the church, finding Tobias remains quickly. Marcus and Sarah climb out of the cellar, but keeps their distance and remains silent as Guinevere pays her last respects to Tobias, or what’s left to him. Elsewhere however, Our other group is hard at work.

Bear: Damn I love this setup, it takes no time to form bullets.
Billy: To save cash, or to avoid needless confrontations, the varpires could be creating their own arrunition instead of buying it.
Bear: All this stuff looked unused through before today. I’d say that higher chances, Xion had something in mind. Let’s just hope Tala isn’t clever enough to figure out what.

As Billy and Bear work, Billy notices Bear making a few larger then normal rounds, wondering why, Billy asked about them.

Billy: Say, what are those?
Bear: Silver anti tank rounds.
Billy: Overkill don’t ya think?
Bear: Likely, but since we have no idea how strong this guy is. Better be safe then sorry.
Billy: Your gonna do more then kill this guy, your gonna blow a hole clear through him.
Bear: That’s the plan.

Back with the group, Shooter and a few others are checking over their weapons, making sure things are in working order. After a little while Tala approaches, calling everybody’s attention.

Tala: We just got the latest word from survivors a few hours out, Luther still heads our way, so be ready within the hour.
Shooter: Within the hour, that’s not much time for Billy and Bear to finish up.
Tala: They’ll be finished. With what I gave them, they could probably load all our weapons already.

As the team readies for battle we switch our attention to a certain familiar 12 year old child, Theo. After escaping the police station, Theo walks down the street wondering what’s going on and what to do next.

Theo: I wonder where all the vampires have gone?

Theo continues to walk down the street.

Theo: Er, where do I go from here? Marcus, where did you go? I guess the logical thing to do would be to find a place to stay until this weather holds up.

Theo notices he isn’t far from where he and Marcus lived before. Theo run’s down the road through the rain, reaching the place he called home rather quickly. Theo enters his apartment, it’s cold where the window was broken out, but at least it was dry. To warm up, Theo changed clothing putting on a different shirt and jeans. Theo then comes out, staring at the broken window and remembers the events that took place here.

Theo: I will find you brother, even if it takes me a lifetime.

Tired, Theo decides to go to bed and get a little rest. Meanwhile Marcus has made his way to his room in the church. He is seen layed back on his bed.

Marcus: Brother, I hope you have found a way to survive all this time.

Sarah looks in on Marcus as she was walking by. She stopped and entered Marcus room, taking a seat at the end of his bed.

Sarah: Hey Marcus, what you thinking about?
Marcus: I’m thinking about leaving.
Sarah: Huh?!
Marcus: But, I don’t know if there is even a point anymore.
Sarah: Why would you want to leave?
Marcus: My little brother. I worry about him all the time. I want to go find him, but I don’t know if he’s even still alive.
Sarah: Well, family is the most important thing in this world. Though I want you to promise me something.
Marcus: What?
Sarah: Please come back

Marcus smiles towards Sarah.

Marcus: Of course

Downstairs Guinevere is clearing away, she has Tobias remains put into a gold vase. Guinevere then takes a moment to think to herself.

Guinevere: I guess I’m in charge here now. I hope I’m ready for this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 am

Chapter 52: Shooter Against Luther.

As the hour passed we see that Billy and Bear, as expected from Tala, had finished up. We see everybody preparing for combat. Daje is then seen rising and speaks.

Daje: Ok. Everyone clear on what to do?

Everyone nods and sets out, Shooter is seen breaking away from the group and heading in a different direction. As we follow Shooter, we see him running at a steady human runners pace. He stay’s at this speed to give the others time to prepare them self’s. After 10 to 15 minutes, Shooter reaches Luther.

Shooter: *shocked* He’s already this close. There no way he’s killing everyone, he must be on a direct course with the main factions.

Meanwhile not far down the road, Luther has a human raised to the sky by the throat. With a simple squeeze of his hand, he snaps the persons neck, killing him.

Shooter: This guy has to be stopped.
Shooter: Hey you.

Hearing Shooters voice, Luther turns around to see Shooter.

Luther: You... are human.
Shooter: Yes, and you... are dead.

Shooter reaches both hands behind his back, grabbing his shotgun in his right hand and his sword in his left. Luther grins, reaching for his sword as well, he then quickly rises his sword which makes contact with Shooters.

Shooter: *surprised*.
Luther: Your quicker then any human should move.

Shooter tries to raise his gun but Luther uses his free hand to grab the barrel and stop Shooter from aiming. Shooter quickly pulls back and throws his sword in the air. As the sword flips around in the sky, Shooter grabs one of his Uzi's and fires a series of bullets at Luther. Going into super slow motion, we see a almost matrix style move as Luther rapidly tilts and leans his body every which way to avoid the bullets. Coming back to regular time we see Shooter tilt his shoulder a little as his sword falls into it’s holder. Shooter soon stop’s firing and Luther stands up straight, only to feel the barrel of Shooters shotgun pressed up to his chest.

Shooter: Dodge this.

With a pull of the trigger, a shot is fires into Luther’s body creating a splatter of blood as Luther falls to the ground on his back. Shooter is then confused as he hears laughter from Luther.

Luther: Hmhmhmhm, hahahahaha.

Luther quickly rises back to his feet, seemingly unaffected.

Shooter: You should have died from that shot.
Luther: You think I didn’t expect a surprise coming.

Luther rips his shirt revealing a metal plate covering his heart, the plate is suspended by a chain. Luther removes the chain, throwing the plate down to the ground.

Luther: Now, let’s start the real fight.

Luther uses his speed to approach Shooter quickly and throws a kick. Shooter is able to react in time and attempts to block the hit, but his guard is broken and the force of the kick sends Shooter sliding across the ground. Shooter quickly regains his senses to see Luther’s blade coming at him. Shooter rolls out of the way and connects a kick of his own to Luther’s face. Shooter points his shotgun at Luther again, just as Shooter pulls the trigger, Luther jumped up, missing the bullets by literally a hair. Luther lands behind Shooter who has already turned around with a heavy pistol in his free hand. Shooter fires burst of bullets that Luther avoids by quickly moving in a zigzag pattern. Shooter starts moving back while putting away the shotgun and grabbing a second heavy machine pistol. As he shoots Shooter quickly starts increasing his rate of retreat, while Luther follows. After a while Shooter runs out of bullets and turns, running of at high speed with Luther following right behind him. While running fast, Shooter makes a quick move stopping almost in an instant and heading back towards Luther. Catch off guard Luther is met with a strong elbow to the face as Shooter passed by. Luther is knocked down but springs to his feet quickly.

Luther: Nice move kid.

As Luther turns to face Shooter, he see’s Shooter with now 2 Uzi’s. Shooter starts to fire a rain of bullets while running towards Luther. Luther is forced back as Shooter approaches. Meanwhile in another part of the city, waiting for Shooter to lead Luther to a trap, we see Bear and Billy who are hearing all the gunfire.

Billy: Shooter is really letting him have it.
Bear: Their getting closer, but their still a way’s out. Damnit, Shooter should conserve his ammo.
Billy: Relax, Shooter knows what he’s doing. He’s better trained then you.
Bear: He won’t make it all the way here though, no matter how good he is, he’ll be out of ammo long before he reaches this place.
Billy: Then he must have a backup plan.

In another location we see Tala ducked in the shadows with Kari. Tala is looking bored out of her mind.

Tala: Will he hurry the fuck up so we can kill this bastard.
Kari: Sounds like he’s forcing him back.
Tala: Yeah, slowly with gunfire.
Kari: What would you have done?
Tala: I would have kicks the son of a bitch in the nuts and ran like hell. I would assure you, he’d follow.

Kari can’t help but let out a light chuckle.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:33 am

Chapter 53: Kari’s Demise.

We check in with Shooter who is still forcing Luther back with steady gunfire. After a few minutes one of Shooters Uzi’s run out of ammo. Shooter quickly tosses it away pulling out a heavy machine pistol once again. Luther dashes to the side quickly and approaches Shooter at an angel. Shooter makes a quick run and slides past Luther, Shooter then moves backwards once again while firing a steady onslaught of bullets. Soon the other Uzi runs out and Shooter just drop’s it getting the second machine pistol.

Luther *while dodging bullets in a matrix style fashion*: You’ll run out sooner or later.
Shooter *while firing*: Maybe you’ll tire.
Luther *while dodging*: Don’t bet on it.

Shortly after one of Shooter’s pistols makes a clicking noise signaling it’s out of ammo. With no time for reloading, Shooter chucks it aside and pulls out a sub machine gun and continues to fire.

Luther *while dodging*: Oh come on.
Shooter: *while firing*: I come prepared.

Shooter’s second pistol finally runs out and he chucks it away and reaches for his shotgun again. While firing Shooter radio’s a message.

Shooter *while firing*: Bear, Billy, Daje, come in.
Bear: We hear ya.
Shooter: I’m soon out of ammo, I’ll need some help if I’m going to force this guy back with close combat.
Bear: Well send someone.

Bear then radio’s to Daje.

Bear: Can you spare anyone?
Daje: Shooter. I’ll have Alucard get Kari and they’ll help you.
Shooter: Better hurry.

Daje signal’s to Alucard who jumps over to Tala and Kari, soon both take off in Shooters direction. By now Shooter’s shotgun is already out and the machine gun is just about reaching it’s last bullet. As soon as it’s empty, Shooter rides himself of the firearms and go’s back to the sword. Luther now grin’s evilly as he realizes the advantage is again finally his. With his sword at the ready, Luther awaits Shooters first move. Shooter quickly rushes in and rapidly slashes at Luther, though Luther is able to block each one without getting pushed back. In a sudden move Luther rapidly ducks and attempts to sweep Shooter off his feet. Shooter manages to jump the sweep but Luther blade is seen cutting into Shooter shoulder before he even touches the ground.

Shooter: Ah, damnit.

Shooter then notices Luther making a downward slash and Shooter raises his blade just in time to block. Shooter appears to be using all his strength while Luther appears to be fairly calm.

Luther: I’ve never seen a human who could keep up with me, but this is the end of the line.

Luther begins to push his sword down until a slash across his back makes him back off. Shooter uses the moment to attack from the front but Luther avoids the strike with a quick back flip.

Shooter: About time you 2 made it.
Alucard: Just be glade we made it.
Kari: And just in time.

Luther now looks pissed, then all 3 rush in at him. With 3 blades coming at him at once at a high rate of speed, Luther is again pushed back towards the ambush site. The onslaught is strong for a while, and Luther is forced back to the point where it’s only down the road until Bear is in firing range. But being at a steady high speed for such a amount of time, Shooter beings to tire and Luther finds an open. Luther quickly swats away a slow slash from Shooter, ducks to the side of Alucard and knees him in the gut. He then continues to spin kick Shooter back and uses his sword to quickly counter Kari’s attack. Luther uses brute strength to overtake Kari and he plows through her, knocking her down. Luther then makes a quick dash back to Alucard who blocks one of Luther’s punches only to receive a knee to the chin followed by a hard spin kick to the gut, stunning Alucard.

Shooter: Shit, where so close.

Shooter charges Luther only to be met with a elbow to the face, knocking him back on his back.

Luther: Die!!!

Luther turns around and pushes his sword towards Shooter. There is then a massive splatter of blood all over Shooter’s face and body, Shooter looks shocked at what he see’s. As we zoom out, we see Luther’s sword has pierced clean through Kari’s body, through the chest region. Luther pushes Kari off his blade and she falls next to Shooter.

Shooter pushes himself up, kneeling next to her.

Shooter: You... saved me.
Kari: You think I’d let you die after all we been through together.
Shooter: You remember.
Kari: *smile* I broke free of Tala control a while ago, I was just gonna play along for a while to learn more. So much for that plan.
Luther: Ok, enough mushy shit.

Luther starts to approach Shooter and Kari when a hand taps him on the shoulder. Luther turns around to be met with Alucard’s fist. As Alucard fights Luther, Kari seems to be quickly getting weaker.

Kari: Shooter, you and the others must put this guy down.
Shooter: I won’t let you die.
Kari: This time my friend *coughs up some blood* there is nothing you can do.

And with that, Kari’s body becomes lifeless. Shooter leans over Kari, but his emotions isn’t sadness, but instead is anger. Shooter remains by Kari until her body turns to ash just as Tobias did. We then see Shooter stab his sword into the ground, he uses it to slowly push himself up to his feet. Alucard soon enters the frame, sliding back across the ground from one of Luther’s punches. Alucard does a back flip landing beside Shooter.

Alucard: Little help?
Shooter *extremely pissed*: You.
Alucard: Huh.

Shooter seems to completely ignore Alucard as he slowly approaches Luther.

Shooter *mentally pissed*: Killed.

As we peck inside Shooters mind, we see images of all the good times and bad times he have spent with Kari. Back outside.

Shooter *unexplainably mad*: My closest friend!!!

With a large battle cry Shooter rushes top speed at Luther and swings his sword so fast Luther just barely blocks the slash with his own sword. Enraged Shooter rapidly slashes from all directions. The slashes are so fast that Shooter sword leaves a blue streak behind (think Future Trunks in Budokai Tenkaichi 3). Shooter’s onslaught is so quick that Luther is rapidly pushed back, doing all he can to keep up with Shooter. Alucard can only look on with disbelieve.

Alucard: Wow, amazing...

As Shooter forces Luther back, he comes in range of Bear.

Bear: Shooter, he’s in range, get out of the way.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:36 am

Chapter 54: Shooters Rage.

Last time we left off with Shooter engaged in sword to sword combat with Luther. After killing Kari, Luther is now under attack from the raging Shooter who’s out for revenge. Getting pushed back by Shooters amazing speed, Luther get’s back in firing range of Bear.

Bear: I see him Shooter, get out of the way.

Shooter hears bear’s warning and reply’s back.

Shooter: Don’t you think about firing. This bastard is mine.
Bear: Are you crazy?
Shooter: I have to beat him... for Kari.
Bear: For Kari?
Shooter: She’s dead.

Bear show’s a shocked expression, before having it turned to a sadder one.

Bear: Are you sure about this?
Shooter: Leave it to me.

Back at the fight at hand, Shooter focuses again on Luther, attacking from every angel with speed unlike what any of our hero’s had seen before. Finally, Shooter get’s through and slashes into Luther’s left arm before spinning around and slashed into Luther’s right ribs. Luther blocks a third strike from Shooter and try’s to kick him in the face. Shooter ducks under the kick and spins around Luther to deliver a elbow strike to the back of Luther’s head. Angered, Luther spins around, snarling at Shooter who looks back with a angry expression.

Shooter: Your going to wish you where never revived.

Luther makes a quick dash to the side, but is shocked when he see’s Shooter still in front of him. Shooter makes a quick kick that Luther catches, Luther then proceeds to swing Shooter around, however Shooter twist his body and kicks Luther in the face with his free foot. Quite upset himself, Luther rushes in directly at Shooter at to speed and lands a heavy punch to his face. Shooter quickly flip’s up to be met with a series of quick punches and kick from Luther, the last one being a quick sweep kick which knocks Shooter off his feet. Luther then swings his sword overhead and makes a quick downward slash towards Shooter. By this time however Shooter has recover and rolls to the side. As Luther’s sword strikes the ground, Shooter flip’s up again and lay’s a speedy knee to Luther’s face. When Luther recovers from the hit, he see’s a grenade right beside him.

Luther: Don’t think so.

Luther quickly throws the grenade in the air, as it reaches it’s highest point it explodes. Already Shooter is attacking Luther again. Meanwhile, the rest of the group, with the exception of Billy and Bear, have gathered around to watch the fight.

Abigail: And you needed my help... why?
Daje: This is... I knew the serum drastically increased his ability’s, but... wow.
Tala: I doubt he’ll win, he doesn’t have the power to lay a damaging hit to Luther.

Back at the fight Shooter and Luther are still going toe to toe until Luther takes advantage of a opening from Shooter and punch him as best he can. The impact is so great that Shooter loses some teeth and he is sent to the ground hard. In a daze, Shooter moans on the ground.

Tala: Told ya.

When Shooter regains his senses, he opens his eyes to see the tip of Luther’s sword inches from his face.

Shooter: I guess I failed you, sorry Kari.

Luther looks at Shooter with a serious expression, Shooter about to move but is ordered to stop by Luther.

Luther: Kid, your fighting ability’s are above that from what I expected from the strongest vampires here. You also fought for the honor of your fallen friend, I respect that.

Shooter looks with a surprised expression to Luther’s words.

Luther: Maybe I was wrong, perhaps this generation does have some hope.
Shooter: What are you saying?
Luther: I’m saying... I have decided to give the world another chance.
Shooter: Wait, you kill all those people, kill my best friend, then your just gonna leave?
Luther: Unless you feel you want to continue, at which point you will die and so will all your friends. You have proven that strong fighters still exist in this world, that the world is not overrun with lazy, weak beings. To have 1 person, a human at that, to be able to match me in combat. I think it’s fair the world be left to fend for itself. Expect me back in 1000 years, if the world has become weak, all will die.

Luther put’s away his sword, then turns to walk away from Shooter. As Luther passes the rest of the group he draws his sword and points it towards them.

Luther: Kill ya later.

With that Luther puts away his sword again and continues to walk down the road, to the great surprise of everyone who’s left behind.

Tala: What the fuck just happened?
Daje: Good question.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:37 am

Chapter 55: Alliance Over.

We begin with our hero’s who look confused as to what just happened.

Tala: That’s it. He finds a strong fighter and runs off, what a wuss.
Shooter: Your missing the point.

As Tala and the others look over, they see Shooter climbing back to his feet.

Shooter: He didn’t run, he spared us. He was out to kill us because he thought the world had become weak. It would so happen, his fight with me proved him wrong.
Daje: But we can’t just let him leave.
Shooter: I don’t think we have a choice. After the battle we had, he isn’t the slightest bit wore out. No doubt he can finish us all rather easily.

As they continue to steer, Luther walks down the road towards the edge of town.

Luther: Objective 1 discontinued, time for objective 2.

With that thought, Luther dashes off quickly disappearing from sight of the group left behind. Back at the group, Daje is seen receiving a knee to the face from Tala.

Tala: Well, since I won’t have to worry about him until a 1000 years, it’s time we finish things.

Lazuli is about to come to Daje aid when Kimarous gives her a hard left hook, knocking her down to the ground. Colza and Jonas is about to step in when a smoke bomb explodes before them. Blinded, Colza suddenly screams out in pain and falls to the ground. Jonas focus his vision, and is able to pick out a dark figure through the smoke. Jonas pulls out a silenced pistol, aiming at the dark figure.

Jonas: Is it Thanatos or a trick?

Worried he might end up shooting a teammate, Jonas runs at the figure, he picks it out to be Thanatos and starts shooting. Meanwhile Abigail has locked into a strength struggle with Tala. Both push against each other while yelling out, yet neither gains any ground. From behind Alucard approaches and swings a kick to the back of Tala head. At the last second, Tala turns her head around in surprise and manages to duck. Alucard stop’s his attack inches from Abigail's face, giving her a fright. Taking advantage Tala pushes forward, overtaking Abigail. Before she can land any damage however, a knee strike to Tala back from Daje makes her bend back in pain. Abigail then delivers a powerful uppercut to Tala chin and Alucard nails her from behind, driving Tala face first into the ground. Shooter watches the fight with a smile.

Shooter: Nice, Tala felt that.

All of a sudden Thanatos plows into Shooter from behind, causing him a fair bit of pain. Thanatos then turns around with a blood covered knife in his hand, on Shooters back, a deep stab wound.

Shooter: Arg, that was a cheap move.
Thanatos: I don’t remember anyone setting any rules.

Back with Jonas and Colza, the smoke has now cleared showing Jonas on the ground not far from Colza, the difference is that Colza is in great pain with a knife stabbed into her spine. Soon Jonas comes to, rubbing the back of his head.

Jonas: Ah, son of a bitch, that hurt.
Colza: Jonas... help.

Jonas then makes his way to Colza.

Colza: Knife... pull it... out.

Jonas lay’s his hand on the knife, then looks at Colza.

Jonas: This might hurt.
Colza: It’s... in my damn... spin, it... can’t hurt any... worse then it... already is.

Jonas then tightens his grip and quickly yanks the knife from Colza back, causing her great discomfort.

Jonas: Can you move?
Colza: Not yet. Now go and kick his ass, I’ll be fine here.

Jonas stands up looking serious at Thanatos who is beating on Shooter. As we switch view, we see Shooter standing weak on his feet.

Shooter: Give my a break huh, I just finished 1 fight.
Thanatos: Oh I’ll give you a break, when I break your bones.

Just then a hand is layed on Thanatos shoulder. As Thanatos turns around, he is hit with a braced knuckle fist in the face, knocking him down to the ground.

Jonas: You go rest, go take care of Colza. I’ll handle this.
Shooter: Thanks man.

Shooter stumbles over to Colza and sits beside her.

Shooter: Hey, how’s it going?
Colza: Touch my back, and I’ll kill you later. I’m in enough pain right now.
Shooter: Ok, ok, don’t worry.
Colza: You notice anything wrong here.
Shooter: Huh?
Colza: Did Luther punch you that hard, look around, where missing 4 people.
Shooter: Hey, your right.

Shooter then starts to radio to his team.

Shooter: Billy, Bear, where are you guy’s, come back.

There is only silence as Shooter get’s no response.

Shooter: Guy’s, come on, please answer.

Still, no response is given to Shooter’s call.

Shooter: Great, now what?
Colza: Just what I was wondering.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am

Chapter 56: New Face.

We begin with Lazuli and Kimarous first, we see Kimarous with a 9mm pistol in his left hand, and his rapier in his right. Kimarous runs toward Lazuli firing shot’s at her, Lazuli sticks to the defensive and avoids the bullets with a combination of running and using various objects for cover. Lazuli takes cover behind the Connor of a building, when Kimarous approaches she hit’s him in the face with the handle of her shotgun. Kimarous is knocked back and Lazuli strikes him again in the stomach then drives him to the ground with a dropkick. Lazuli then watches Kimarous closely.

Lazuli: Your not fooling anyone.

Kimarous then pushes himself up with a light laughter. He get’s in a almost runners like stance and quickly charges Lazuli, driving his shoulder into her stomach and knocking her down. Looking from the sidelines.

Shooter: Damn, looks like Kimarous is gaining an advantage on Lazuli.
Colza: Yes, but I think Lazuli isn’t fighting at her best.

Meanwhile we switch our attention to the 3 on 1 fight. We see Tala block an attack from both Daje and Abigail only to have Alucard drive his fist into her stomach. Daje then uses her blade lined Uzi to slash Tala at the left shoulder. As Alucard holds her up, Daje slashes both of Tala legs, making sure to disable them. Alucard then drops Tala to the ground. Moaning in great pain, Tala suddenly get’s a frightened look when the see’s Daje pull a pin from a grenade.

Daje: This is where the war ends.

Daje turns to walk away, as she does, she lobs the grenade over her shoulder. Before it touches the ground however, a hand catches the grenade. We look to see a male figure.

???: I believe you dropped this.

As we take a full look at the new arrival, we see it is the vampire that bite Marcus. As Daje turns around, the vampire chucks the grenade back at her. Daje quickly moves to avoid the explosion.

Tala: W-who... are you?
Vampire: Dracul, Caius Dracul.

Caius see’s Daje and Abigail approach for a attack. The first to arrive is Abigail who throws a punch, Caius catches the fist and flips Abigail over his shoulder. As Daje approaches, Caius kicks her in the knee, breaking her leg before delivering a spin kick to her face.

Tala: Why have you come here?
Caius: I’ve been watching you. You have no intention of following the old way’s of the vampires, do you.
Tala: You mean like Xion, living in the shadows, making arrangements with humans. No, I don’t.
Caius: I thought so. If you want to make our race one to be feared, then I shall help as I to have hated the old way’s.
Tala: I take it you will still not join the faction as a full time member.
Caius: I follow nobody’s order’s.
Tala: Of course. However, as much as I would love to change things, these people wish to stand in my way. You think you can do something about this.
Caius: I’ve already dealt with 4 of em, 3 more will be of no trouble.
Tala: *grin* Good.

Meanwhile we check in with Luther who is in a wooded area. He walks, coming to a stop in a somewhat open area.

Luther: You’re here.

Luther scans his surround area.

Luther: You may as well stop your games, after thousands of years, it’s time we finished what was started.

There is a silence before we get to see a shadowy figure through the still rainy night.

???: So vampire god, you have arrived at last.
Luther: I said I would return for you.
???: This time, you will not escape me.
Luther: This time, you will not get lucky.
???: Hmhmhm. While you’ve been sleeping all these years, I have only grown stronger. You where as strong as me before, but I’ll see to it you die this time around.
Luther: Pretty bold claim. Why not step from those shadows, beast.

With that, the person step’s into view. We see a man in his early fifties standing at 6 foot 3 inches tall. He has slightly coarse black hair, streaked with grey, and he wears a tatty black cloak, concealing himself like a shadow most of the time.

Luther: So Lycaon, I see you still live in secrete. Otherwise, the humans would have been wiped clean from the Earth.
Lycaon: My lifestyle is of none of your concern vampire. All that matters now is settling an old score.

Luther reaches back retrieving his sword.

Luther: Well, this weapon is useless.
Lycaon: I see you haven’t forgotten.
Luther: *throwing away the sword* No, I haven’t forgotten your ability’s. However, I have not forgotten your weakness either.

As the 2 stand across from each other, a guest of wind blows through the area.

Lycaon: 1 of us dies tonight.
Luther: Since it won’t be me, you’re the only one left.

Still standing across from each other, both look seriously at one another. Lightning starts to strike down around them, creating an epic scene. After a short steer down, both run in towards each other, they pull their fist back while letting out load battle roars. They reach each other, throwing their punches. Elsewhere, we see Lazuli sliding back across the ground, coming to a stop after hitting a near building.

Lazuli: Br-brother...

Taking a better look at the surroundings, we see Kimarous approach Lazuli. Lazuli attempts to make a offensive move, but Kimarous quickly stops her and steps on her right leg, breaking it.

Lazuli: Kimarous, stop it, please.

Ignoring the comment, Kimarous crushes Lazuli left hand, causing her quite a lot of pain. Grinning evilly, Kimarous takes a few steps back, allowing Lazuli to push herself up, using the wall behind her.

Lazuli: You don’t want to do this. You don’t want to be like Slafter do you.

Kimarous draws his rapier.

Lazuli: Well, is that the life you chose brother. Think Kimarous, remember the pain he has caused you. The guy was a cold blooded killer, he tried to kill you, to kill me, he murdered our parents.

Kimarous, who had started to approach Lazuli once again, now stop’s.

Kimarous: Slaf-ter.
Lazuli: Your not like him, your different.
Kimarous: Err, no. My orders are to kill you.
Lazuli: Listen to yourself. Your taking orders from the vampires. Remember all the years they have been trying to kill you. What about friends, I’m sure you made some over your travels. Do you want to kill them?
Kimarous: I... I have no friends.
Lazuli: Oh yeah, what about this Tobias guy you always talk about, you always say that I must come and meet him.
Kimarous: ... uh... no, I... I must complete my mission objective.
Lazuli: So your willing to kill your little sister for those you hate.
Kimarous: Arg, shut up.

Kimarous throws his rapier at Lazuli. The weapon sticks into Lazuli right shoulder, causing her to scream out in pain. Kimarous then get’s out his 9mm pistol and shoots Lazuli in both her wrist and both her ankles. Unable to stand, Lazuli falls to the ground. Kimarous then closes in and lightly stomps on Lazuli neck, not applying enough force to kill her.

Lazuli: *soft voice* Brother.

Kimarous is about to finish Lazuli when he comes to a sudden stop as Lazuli starts to shred a few tears.

Lazuli: You broke your promise. You promised you’d alway’s be there for me. You said you’d never hurt me.
Kimarous: You... where only a child when I said that.
Lazuli: It was something I took seriously.
Kimarous: ...Lazuli. No, I have to... to...
Lazuli: Your own weapon has spilled my blood, the blood of your sister.

Kimarous looks to be struggling with himself now.

Lazuli: Please Kimarous, this wound cannot close if you do not remove the rapier.
Kimarous: I have to save her... she’s losing to much blood. No, my mission is to kill her, but she’s my sister...

Kimarous then yell’s out and punches his fist through the wall that Lazuli was leaned against. The material the wall was made of created some dust with the impact, but it quickly clears, showing Kimarous with his fist through the wall, breathing heavily.

Lazuli: Kim... *coughs some blood* Kimarous.

With that, Lazuli passes out from a severe lack of blood, and from all her various injuries. Hearing Lazuli voice, Kimarous looks over, quickly gaining a concerned look.

Kimarous: Lazuli, no.

Kimarous quickly go’s to Lazuli aid, kneeling beside her. The first thing he does is remove the rapier from Lazuli body, throwing it aside without a care.

Kimarous: What... have I done?

Kimarous raise Lazuli up enough to give her a hug. He then set’s her down, looking pissed off. Kimarous stands to his feet, scanning the area. It isn’t long until he finds what he’s looking for.

Kimarous: You, you bitch. This is all because of you.

Not recovered from the injuries dealt to her by Daje, Tala looks over in surprise, which changes to fear as she see’s Kimarous approaching her.

Kimarous: You took over my mind. You used me to your will. Then you used me to critically injure my own sister.

Kimarous reaches Tala, standing before her, he looks serious.

Kimarous: Daje is right. This ends tonight.

Tala can’t do anything but watch in fright as Kimarous raises his gun, pointing to Tala head.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 am

Chapter 57: The Beast.

Kimarous: Goodbye Tala.

Tala, defenseless, looks with fear as Kimarous starts to pull the trigger. However he suddenly stops at the sound of a voice calling his name. He looks back to see Caius with his foot on Lazuli head.

Caius: I wouldn’t do that if I where you.
Kimarous: Why do you care about if Tala lives or dies.
Caius: I don’t care about her. I care about what she is gonna do.

Kimarous keeps the gun pointed to Tala while steering at Caius, who grins evilly.

Caius: So what’s it gonna be. The enemy, or your sister.
Kimarous: How about both.

Caius smiles and stomps down on Lazuli stomach with bone crushing force.

Caius: Don’t try your luck with me. I won’t put a second thought into killing this piece of shit. Kimarous: Fine. Know this, I will see to it that both you and Tala dies.

Kimarous lowers his weapon while Caius steps away from Lazuli. Both walk towards each other, exchanging glances and speaking as they pass.

Caius: We’ll meet again.
Kimarous: I’ll be ready.

Caius turns to speak to Shooter after he reaches Tala side. Tala calls Thanatos who breaks off his fight with Jonas.

Caius: You’ll find your missing friends in that building the sniper was on. I suggest you hurry to save them.

By now Thanatos has picked up Tala and on her order, he and Caius head off. Shooter pushes himself up to his feet.

Shooter: What surprises are awaiting me this time.

Suddenly everyone on the ground looks up at the building in shock as a huge explosion complete destroys the upper layers of the structure. As the smoke ascends into the sky, everybody fears the worst. Not long after though, the main entrance door of the building blows open and a tall figure is seen walking out of the smoke and dust. This figure is soon revealed as Kiyo, who has Billy over one shoulder, Ledah over the other, and is helping Bear limp his way out beside him.

Kiyo: These guy’s need medical attention right away.
Daje: Well, both my places has been destroyed.
Abigail: We’ll have to get them back to my place then.
Shooter: How do you suggest we do that?
Abigail: We fly.

Abigail calls back to her base with a mini phone she had hidden in her pocket, and a helicopter is sent on it’s way.

Abigail: Should be here soon enough.

Meanwhile we check in with Luther and Lycaon. Both are charging each other, Luther uses his speed however to make a super quick approach that catches Lycaon by surprise. Luther uses both hands to lift Lycaon over his head, then with a load battle cry Luther slams Lycaon into the ground with such force that Lycaon sinks into the Earth. Luther then picks Lycaon up and throws him skyward. Lycaon reaches the peak of his flight and starts falling towards the waiting Luther. When Lycaon closes in, he flips his body around and drives a kick into the back of Luther skull, sending Luther skidding face first over the ground. Luther gets up and brushes himself off, he then faces Lycaon.

Luther: So you have grown stronger. Your hits was never that strong before, well not in your current form.
Lycaon: I’m not even at full strength yet, but you know that of course.
Luther: Yes. Why not do us both a favor and unleash your true power. These games are getting tiresome.
Lycaon: So eager to die.
Luther: Your strong, but not that strong.
Lycaon: Looks like I’ll just have to proof you wrong.
Luther: By all means, try.

Lycaon starts to look serious, standing up straight shedding his cloak, his body starts to change. His body starts to grown tremendously, as tall as 8 foot 11 inches. His facial appearance starts to resemble that of a wolf’s and his musculature dramatically increases. His body becomes covered in a shaggy black/grey fur, and he grows long 2 inch claws on his fingers.

Luther: Now the fight begins.

Lycaon finishes his transformation and turns to face Luther.

Luther: Welcome beast, we finally meet again.
Lycaon: Yes, we do.

Lycaon steers down at Luther, who has to look up to make eye contact. More serious now, Luther takes a fighters stance, not much unlike that of a professional fighter.

Luther: Werewolf of legend vs vampire of legend. Round 2 after all this time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:47 am

Chapter 58: Unstoppable Monster.

We start off where we left off, with Luther steering the transformed Lycaon in the eyes.

Lycaon: Your move.

With that the vampire started his approach towards Lycaon. Lycaon watched as Luther suddenly went into a quick zigzag pattern. Lycaon then loses sight of Luther when he slides under Lycaon. Making a quick approach from behind Luther takes to the air, but is caught on his decent and hurled into the ground by Lycaon. Lycaon then attempts to crush Luther’s skull, Though Luther rolls out of the way and Lycaon foot (well, I guess more like paw at this point) slams onto the ground, leaving a print where it impacted. As Luther get’s to his feet, he see’s Lycaon is already on the approach. Luther steadies himself, locking into a battle of strength with the beast. Lycaon however breaks through, ramming Luther through a number of trees, snapping them like toothpicks. At the end of his run, Lycaon slams Luther to the ground. Lycaon then stands up, looking down at Luther.

Lycaon: You must realize that you cannot win.

Luther raises to his feet, popping a bone back into place.

Luther: You keep thinking that.

In a sudden move Luther jumps back, avoiding Lycaon razor shape claws. Luther then quickly charges in and makes a attack head on. Lycaon however catches Luther in his arms and starts to squeeze the life out of him. Luther however stop’s this with a few head butts to Lycaon’s face. Getting a little dazed himself, he get’s slashed across the chest by Lycaon who proceeds to grab Luther by the face and pin him up against a tree. Luther is not about to lose however and drives his knee into Lycaon’s face, making Lycaon stumble back and release him. Luther then makes a quick dash away from Lycaon.

Lycaon: Where are you going?

As Luther is turning around, we see him pick up his sword in his hands and approach Lycaon at high speeds. Lycaon attacks Luther when he gets in range, though Luther avoids the hit by sliding under Lycaon once again. However, mid way through the slide, Luther drives his sword into Lycaon’s stomach. Lycaon roars out in pain before grabbing the sword and beginning to pull it from his body. As he does, Luther jumps on the beast back and sinks his fangs into Lycaon’s neck. Lycaon is in great discomfort, but still manages to pull the sword from his body. He then reaches back to grab Luther, although Luther retreats before Lycaon can dig his claws into him.

Lycaon: *angry* As strong as I am now, and your still a fucking pest to get rid of.
Luther: Did you really think it would be that easy.

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of town, we see that Marcus is on the hunt for Theo.
Marcus: Well, here I am.

As Marcus enters the city, high above the land the good guys are heading out. After a few seconds, Marcus looks up to see a helicopter pass by his location.

Marcus: Those people must be idiots to fly in this whether.

Inside said helicopter.

Shooter: Is it safe to fly in this storm?
Pilot: Not at all.
Shooter: Oh... well, that’s comforting to know.
Kimarous: Fly faster.
Pilot: I don’t think so bud.
Kimarous: Come on, Lazuli isn’t going to make it at this pace.
Pilot: I feel for you bud, but I’m not putting everyone lives at risk.
Abigail: Do it.
Pilot: What, you can’t be serious.
Abigail: If this women dies, so do you. So get a move on.
Pilot: *gulp* Yes, right away.

Back to the main battle at hand, we see Luther on the losing end of things as he seems to be pretty roughed up. Lycaon approaches Luther with a smirk.

Lycaon: I told you, your existence ends today.

As Lycaon attacks, Luther takes to the defensive to avoid the attack, then he throws a punch hitting Lycaon square in the eye. Lycaon feels this one as he takes a step back. Luther plans to stay on the offensive as it seemed he had an opening, though this fails as Lycaon is able to counter attack Luther and pin him to the ground.

Lycaon: I got you now, vampire god.
Luther: Your kind will never rule this world.
Lycaon: You are the strongest there is on this planet. When your gone, who’s left to stop me?

Lycaon then bites into Luther’s shoulder, ripping a chunk out of him and causing Luther to yell out in extreme pain. Lycaon then stands, lifting Luther out of a pool of his own blood. Lycaon then stabs his claws into Luther’s chest, making him cough up blood before going lifeless. Lycaon retracts his claws and drops Luther into the pool of blood once again. Lycaon then proceeds to return to his human form, redressing in the clothing he discarded earlier.

Lycaon: This world belongs to us now.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 am

Chapter 59: Escape Caius.

Starting off we check in with Marcus, who is now on his search for Theo. As Marcus walks through the city, he notices all the damage caused by the earlier vampire rampage.

Marcus: So much destruction.

The rain is now starting to lighten as Marcus looks to the sky.

Marcus: The weather is starting to change. I better find Theo before sunlight breaks.

Elsewhere, the vampires are gathered around, Tala injuries healed enough for her to walk on her own.

Tala: Fuck that damn Daje fighting me 3 on 1. That Alucard packs quite a punch as well.
Thanatos: I was able to get the upper hand on my opponents.
Tala: Shut up.
Thanatos: Watch what you say, I could always leave.
Tala: You wouldn’t leave until your mission was complete. So stop bluffing.
Caius: Why don’t you both shut up before I end up breaking some bones.

Caius get’s up from his seat and turns to walk away.

Tala: Hey, where are you going?
Caius: Out. You dare to stop me.

Tala remains silent knowing full well she can’t.

Caius: I thought so. I’ll return in a few hours.

With that Caius leaves.

Tala: Well, I may as well go and look over some of Xion files. See what he’s been up to in the shadows.

Back outside, we now check in with Theo who is leaned up against a wall, thinking to himself.

Theo: Marcus, where did you go? It feels like I search this whole city.

Theo begins to walk towards the city’s northern exist, merely guessing at which way to go. He walk calmly at first, though gets more nerves as he walks along. Beginning to hear something in the shadows, Theo picks up his walking pace before finally going into a run. As Theo runs, he looks back seeing nothing behind him, though he runs into a figure and falls back on his ass. Theo looks in shock at the person he bumped into.

Theo: It’s... it’s you.

We look to see Caius standing in front of Theo.

Caius: The one that got away. So what are you going to do now kind, I don’t see any vampire slayers around to save you this time.
Theo: Where is my brother, what did you do to him?
Caius: Where ever your brother is, he doesn’t care about you. He is one of us now. He’ll kill you on sight.
Theo: No, that’s not true.
Caius: Don’t worry *shows fangs* you’ll be joining him soon.

As Caius step’s forward, Theo crawls back, looking frightened.

Caius: Don’t be frightened, it’ll only hurt... a lot *evil smirk*.

Getting backed up against a building, Theo soon shouts out Marcus’s name as load as he can. Caius is about to attack when a hand grabs the back of Caius head and slams him face first into the building. The figure then grab’s the surprised Theo and runs. Pulling his face from the brick wall, Caius looks pissed off.

Caius: Damn you. You’ll pay for that. HERE ME MARCUS, YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE DEAD!!!

With that Caius takes off into the dark. Back with Marcus and Theo, Marcus has put Theo on his back and is carrying him so to move at greater speed.

Theo: Marcus, where have you been? I searched this whole town trying to find you.
Marcus: You should have ran. I wasn’t expecting to find you when I returned here.
Theo: I couldn’t leave, not without knowing what happened to you.
Marcus: Let’s discuss this at a later time. We have to get out of here.

As Marcus runs down the road with Theo, he is suddenly tackled by Caius and knocked down. Theo hits the paved road hard, but doesn’t seem to get seriously injured. Theo after a few seconds climbs to his feet. He looks to see Marcus getting a beating from Caius.

Theo: Leave my brother alone.

Theo runs and jumps on Caius back, distracting him for a brief moment.

Caius: Stinking brat, get off.

On the word off, Caius strikes Theo with an elbow, knocking him back tumbling across the ground. Marcus, enraged by this, grab’s a street sign, ripping it from the ground.

Marcus: SON OF A BITCH!!!

Caius turns around in shock to receive a stop sign to the face, knocking him down. Marcus drops the sign, runs over and grabs Theo, then dashes off. Shortly after, Caius rises to his feet and is about to give chase once again when he looks to the sky. We now see that the rain has stopped, and that some clouds has bright patches, signaling that the sun will soon break through.

Caius: Out of time. I’ll get you 2 though, don’t worry about that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 am

Chapter 60: Xion’s secrete.

To begin this chapter we check in with Marcus who is running at high speeds, looking to the sky as the whether steadily clears up.

Marcus: Damn, I won’t make it back at this pace.

Marcus then see’s a old shack. It looks rather weak, but it was shelter non the less. Marcus runs up and kicks the door open, entering just in time to avoid the first raze of sunlight. Waking up after Caius hit, Theo looks a bit confused.

Theo: Where are we?
Marcus: Don’t know, some old shack. We didn’t have time to make it to the church.
Theo: Church?
Marcus: That’s where I have been.

Marcus starts to explain everything to Theo. Meeting Tobias, his wife, finding Sarah, befriending Kimarous, Tobias death, then his search for his brother up until they met. Hour’s pass when Marcus hears a sound outside. Theo is sleeping, but wakes up with the sound of a truck door closing. After a few minutes a large man wearing a black shirt and coveralls opens the door to the shark. As light shines in, Marcus has no choice but to run over to a dark corner, which catches the mans attention.

Man: Hey, what the hell are you to doing in here.
Marcus: We don’t mean no harm, we just need shelter until nightfall.
Man: Until nightfall?

The man turns around and walks out once again.

Marcus: Theo, is he leaving?

Theo looks out the window to see the man reach into the box of his old pickup and pull out a shotgun.

Theo: Um... not exactly.

The man enters the shack again, loading the gun.

Man: Ok vampire, out.
Marcus: Please sir, just 3 more hours.
Man: *points gun* Now.
Marcus: Don’t make me do it.

We zoom outside the shack then hears a gunshot, followed by silence. When we zoom back in, we see Marcus storing the deceased mans body in a closet. Marcus then turns to face Theo.

Marcus: I’m... sorry you had to see that, but it was either us or him.

Elsewhere, we see Tala going through a bunch of old files. We look around to see a stack of papers to her left and right, a stack of papers on the floor. And balls of paper in and around the garbage can at the far side if the room.

Tala: God, look at all this bullshit. Experiments, vampire and werewolf blood. Pff, what werewolf blood, we wiped them out years ago.

Tala rolls up a ball of paper and chucks it, it lands and rolls around the rim of the garbage can before falling in.

Tala: Plan this, plan that, take over this, take over that... rubbish.

Tala balls up another sheet and chucks it, this one missing, landing on the floor and rolling to a stop. She continues to go through the files until something catches her eye.

Tala: Failed mutant locked away in research lab 872. Vampire locked away in lab 873, failure to follow orders.
Tala: Vampire in lab 873 huh.

Tala thinks for a moment before standing up and walking out the door. In the main lobby she see’s Caius has returned.

Tala: Welcome back.
Caius: You leave you’ll die, the sun has returned. Looks like our week was cut short.
Tala: No matter, I can still get where I’m going. Make yourself at home.

Caius grins evilly as Tala turns away.

Tala: Just don’t destroy the place.

Caius grin makes way for a more disappointed look on these words. Meanwhile Tala pulls a lever and enters a hidden passage way. When she vanishes into the dark, the entrance closes behind her. We now look in on Tala who comes to large open area underground that leads to many tunnel way’s.

Tala: Now... which way was it again... um... ah, yes this way.

After realizing which way to go, Tala enters one of the dozens of tunnels she had to choose from. Marked on the wall beside the tunnel Tala picked, barley visible, we see the numbers 87 and the top part of a 3, or is it possible it is a 2. Back at the base.

Thanatos: Where is Tala?

Caius points at the hidden passage.

Thanatos: Oh damn, I hope she isn’t going to room 872.
Caius: Why not?
Thanatos: Cause if she releases him, where as good as dead.
Caius: Him...?
Thanatos: A failed experiment. A monster towards us vampires.
Caius: What do you mean?

Thanatos: Xion was trying to create the perfect worrier with the pure strength of a werewolf, yet the skills of us vampires. It worked except for one flaw, the mutant would listen to us, instead it turned on us, became completely bloodthirsty... I was one of the elite worriers in a special group, which included Xion himself, that managed to lock him away. There was 10 of us, only me and Xion returned alive. And I was the weakest of that group.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 am

Chapter 61: Evil Unleashed.

We start off with Tala who has now entered a long, dark tunnel. The only light is what at first appears to be lights on the walls. Looking closer however we see that these lights are really windows, each window showing a room with a single light bulb hanging from the roof directly in the middle. Looking forward through the tunnel, it looks endless, continuing beyond where the eye can see. On the door to each room is a number, Tala is seen just walking past 137. After a while, she finally reaches 873.

Tala: Finally, here.

As she is about to unlock the door, she glances over to room 872, then remembers what she had been reading earlier.

Tala: So Xion, just what have you been up to.

Letting curiosity get the better of her, Tala instead unlocks 872 first and opens the door. Inside it’s pitch black, unlike the other rooms which where lit up. Tala ventures inside slowly, as she walks a cracking sound is heard under he feet, looking down, she can make out that she has stepped on glass.

Tala: Well, someone isn’t happy.

Tala then swings around as the door she opened had slammed close with great force. Tala knows right away she is not alone, holding her ground she readies for an attack. Looking around frantically, she cannot locate an opponent. Before Tala even knew what was coming, a pair of claws rakes across Tala eyes. Tala quick covers her eyes while screaming in pain, she lowers her hands, although she has her eyes shut, leading us to believe she can’t see.

Tala: Bastard, where... *spits out blood*

We can now see this creatures claws stabbed into Tala chest. In the dark, all that are seen is the glow of the creatures eye pupils, 1 glowing red, the other purple. Tala is then lifted up and slammed into the ground.

Tala: Son... of a... bitch.

The creature then grabs Tala by the throat and lifts her before giving her a powerful kick which knocks her through the closed door and out into the tunnel. As the creature follows he becomes visible. We see a man with black hair dressed in black blood-stained jeans and black shoes. His upper body shows a well-built physique, but is not overly bulging.

???: You should have kept me on ice bitch.

Just as this guy is about to lay the final blow, Tala makes a quick move and slashes her blade across his face. While preoccupied with the slash on his face, Tala pushes her self up and literally falls forward on door 873, she unlocks it before falling to the ground. Turning back, we see the creatures wound has healed, far faster then any vampire has been seen regenerating. He turns to face Tala, but all he see’s is a door closing.

???: Hm, lucky.

With those final words, he takes off down the tunnel at high speed. Meanwhile inside the room that Tala was dragged into, a male figure is seen leaning over her. He fixes the hair away from her face.

???: I never thought you would find me.

Tala is unable to answer the man at the moment, and appears to be bleeding to death. The man stands to his feet, he has shoulder length crimson hair, emerald eyes,
leather jacket leaving mid chest exposed, and blue jeans.

???: You’ll be save here until your injuries heal, my love.

Elsewhere, we see Shooter and Daje together while Billy, Bear and the others are being cared to. Abigail has gone off to take care of some business.

Shooter: We can’t get a break can we?
Daje: Nope.
Shooter: We was just about to end the vampires terror. Xion is dead, Luther let us live, Tala is all that’s left.
Daje: I didn’t count on Caius showing up. He’s a strong opponent, but he’s a outsider... at least he was.
Shooter: It’s only the 3 of them. I say we rest up, then attack full force. They can’t handle us all.
Daje: We have to take out the communication system though, it’d be impossible for Tala to contact other vampires then.
Shooter: I’ll handle that.

Just then Abigail walks in, she looks normal except for the addition of a electric guitar strapped to her back.

Abigail: What’s you talking about?
Shooter: Just planning how to finally end this... (see’s guitar) um, what’s with the guitar?
Abigail: This (points with her thumb), oh this is a fun weapon.
Shooter: Weapon?

Abigail holds the guitar out to Shooter.

Abigail: Here, try lifting it.

Shooter grabs hold of the guitar, and is pulled to the ground by it’s weight when Abigail let’s go. Daje smirks a little.

Shooter: Wow, that things a ton.
Abigail: Imagine the damage when someone is hit by this thing.
Shooter: I’d... rather not.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:54 am

Chapter 62: Caius And Thanatos End.

We start off with Kimarous who is waiting on news about Lazuli. Just then a women dressed in white walks out, marking something on a clipboard as she’s about to pass.

Kimarous: Doc.
Doctor: Huh? *stops and looks over to Kima.*
Kimarous: So... how is she?
Doctor: Lazuli will survive. Though what the hell did that to her?
Kimarous: Me.
Doctor: *a bit afraid now* Well... she’ll survive.
Kimarous: Thank god.

The doctor quickly carries on with her work. Elsewhere in the building Shooter, Daje, and Abigail are still discussing their plan of attack.

Daje: So, we have it figured out.
Abigail: Yes, this should work rather well.
Shooter: Ok so, Billy will take out and guards around the building and patrol the area. That will allow me to slip inside and disable Tala’s system’s.
Abigail: Correct. Bear will take the high ground with the sniper again, except this time Daje will stay by him for protection.
Daje: You, Lazuli, Kimarous, Kiyo, and Jonas will proceed to attack Tala directly and take her and her little group out. Ledah and Colza will stay behind to keep any unexpected guest from entering the battle area.
Shooter: This is the night we avenge our fallen comrades.

As the 3 get ready to inform the others of the plan, meanwhile at the vampire base, Caius and Thanatos are getting impatient.

Caius: Damn this is boring.

Caius kicks a can over, making Thanatos give him a hard stare.

Thanatos: Pick that up.
Caius: Make me.

Thanatos stands from where he was sitting, he walks slowly and cracks his knuckles.

Thanatos: Finally, some entertainment.
Caius: If you find dying fun, then by all means.

Caius jumps up from his seat and tackles Thanatos, driving him back against the wall. Thanatos smiles and raises his fist, he’s about to strike Caius when a fist punches through his body, grabbing Caius by his shirt.

Caius: What the fuck.

Caius has to rip his clothing, but gets free. When he takes a few step’s back, he sees a arm through Thanatos chest, hanging him on the wall as a massive amount of blood leaks out.

Thanatos: She... *cough* freed it.

The arm is then pulled back and Thanatos drops to the floor. No longer was Thanatos on the floor that the one that attacked Tala burst through the wall, revealing the what was once a hidden passage.

Caius: So, who are you?

The man does not answer, instead he picks up Thanatos and snaps his next, twisting his head completely around.

Caius: You just killed a vampire.
???: So.

Caius grinned evilly while walking towards his new foe.

Caius: So you’re the one Thanatos was speaking of, good, I needed a entertaining fight.

Caius approaches slowly, then makes a quick kick that is quickly grabbed by his opponents hand. The man merely stares at Caius as if he’s nothing. Suddenly Caius feels a sudden pain in his leg, looking down he see claws dug into his skin.

Caius: Grr, release me at once.
???: Why sure.

The guy let’s go of Caius, but by the time Caius has regained balance on both feet he only has time to see his opponents hand dig into his chest. With a sudden yank, Caius opponent pulls his hand out, holding Caius still beating heart in his palm.

???: You won’t be needing this.

Caius is seen just falling lifeless to the ground, blood quickly covering the floor in a pool around him.

???: As for who I am.

The guy takes a bite from Caius heart, and shallows it.

???: I am Zahiyas.

Zahiyas hit’s a fire alarm on the wall, making sprinklers activate, red lights flash, and alarms sound. He then proceeds out into the main hall.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:56 am

Chapter 63: War Is Over.

We begin in the lower levels of Tala base, where all the vampires from the previous rampage on the city are still gathered. They seem alarmed by all the alarms going off. One vampire looking like just an average teenage boy step's up to the general in charge. The general is a tall black man with no hair.

Vampire: Sir, what is happening?
General: I don't know, there is no word from above.

At this time, we check back in with Zahiyas who has made his way into a large room filled with what looks like tall propane tanks reaching from the floor to the roof. The tanks are of a light blue color and contains warnings of very explosive gas inside. Zahiyas puts his fist through one of the tanks, and the colorless gas starts to leak out rapidly.

Zahiyas: They should be coming.

Zahiyas looks up to see a camera following his every move, and a quick look out in the hall confirms that a line of armed vampires are heading his way. Zahiyas notices a heavy cable running along the wall, he pulls it down and pulls it apart, the separated wire now creates a steady rain of sparks, and Zahiyas jumps through a near by window, landing on the ground hand enough to leave cracks behind. He quickly rises to his feet and dashes off. A few seconds later there is a massive explosion as the sparks finally lit the gas filling room. The explosion caused all the tanks to explode at once, sending Tala full base up in one huge ball of smoke and flame.

At Abigail base, a rumble is felt, almost like an earthquake was happening, but it ended seconds after.

Abigail: What the hell was that.
Shooter: Explosion?
Daje: It’s no earthquake, I can tell you that.
Shooter: I’ll take a look.

Shooter steps outside, and in the far distance he see’s a huge black mushroom cloud, as if someone had dropped a atom bomb.

Shooter: No... all the people that lived there...

Taking a overlook of where Tala base once stood, we see that a 3rd of the city has been reduced to a massive creator, and that buildings outside the creator has withstood damage by stayed up. We check back in with Shooter who walks back inside.

Shooter: You 2 should see this.

Abigail and Daje wonder what Shooter is taking about and steps outside, they see the massive mushroom cloud that is slowly disappearing.

Abigail: What... the...
Daje: Considering what I’m seeing, it’s a good thing my bases where destroyed. This must be hard for Shooter though, poor guy.
Abigail: Huh, why.
Daje: He and his team always wanted to keep the public out of harms way, keeping the vampires contained you could say. The death of so many people just now won’t go over easy on them.
Abigail: I see.

Elsewhere, in a dark underground layer, we here cheering, growling, and roaring. Entering the cave like entrance, we zoom down the dark tunnel to where a group of people are cheering around 2 werewolves who are engaged in combat. With one mighty blow, one of the wolves knocks out the other one. Both revert back to their human forms. The winner, showing off now, is a young black male with brown skin, long dread locks. His eyes are sharp & shaped like(Saito Hajime - Samurai x)& are yellow in color, his nose is broad but not to high degree, his bottom lip is big(classic Negro style), his body is slim built but very muscularly defined. All he wears right now are a torn pair of jeans.

Winner: Yeah, I’m the best!!!.

The group around him cheers, enjoying the show.

Winner: Come, bring me my next challenger.

In the back of the group, sitting by herself is a girl probably around 5 feet tall. She has medium-length purple-black hair and blue eyes, and a small build. She is seen wearing a white t-shirt and green pants. One of the guy’s notices here.

Group member: Hey, let’s put the runt to the test.

The girl looks up in shock knowing right away they meant her. She is quickly grabbed and pulled towards the ring, her struggling being useless and she’s unable to get free. The one who had a hold of her tosses her into the ring, where the tall dark skinned man awaits.

Man: So Raisin, they choose you.
Raisin: L-Lugen...
Lugen: The runt vs the champ, how entertaining.

Around them the crowd chants “fight, fight, FIGHT”. Just as the beating is about to begin however, the sound of a familiar voice brings everything to a sudden stop. Everybody turns to see Lycaon.

Lycaon: Just what do you think your doing?
Lugen: Just having some fun.
Lycaon: Fun. Have you forgotten we go to war tonight. You’ll have hundreds of vampires to kill, and here you are wearing yourselves out.
Lugen: You’ve already killed Luther, everything is alright.
Lycaon: There are other strong opponents besides him, don’t underestimate your opponents. Now, all of you get to the sleeping quarters, or face me.

Everyone backs away nervously.

Lycaon: I thought so. Now go.

With that everyone leaves the cave.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:58 am

Chapter 64: The survivors.

It has just started to get dark, ever since earlier today Shooter, Billy, Bear and Ledah have been helping in the search and rescue operation that had taken place. After hours of searching, it seems that anyone that would be found alive was. Local police and rescue personal from neighboring city’s are packing up and are ready to leave. As the hour fades, all but Shooter has left. Shooter stands at the edge of the creator and thought to himself.

Shooter: What... did this. It doesn’t sound like Tala to blow herself and her kind sky high, hell Xion wasn’t that crazy. Perhaps it was Lycaon, but how would he get explosives this powerful. The army has anything this powerful under strict lock and key, I doubt even someone of his strength would break in and get out alive. Which means something in that building was highly explosive and got set off.

Shooter then suddenly notices movement behind him. He see’s rubble shaking and moving. Before long and male figure pushes up a large concrete slab, flipping it over. He climbs out of a deep hole, carrying Tala in his free arm. As soon as he is able to stand up, he hears a click behind him, we see Shooter standing with a gun to his head.

Shooter: You’d better answer my questions correctly.
Man: Will it make a difference if I do?
Shooter: We’ll see. First, who are you?
Man: My name is Vant, this is...
Shooter: I know who that is. So how did you 2 survive that explosion?
Vant: We were down in Xion underground experiment labs at the time.
Shooter: Why?
Vant: Well I was locked away for failing to follow orders, or at least that’s what Xion said. I have no idea why she was down there.
Shooter: Most important, what caused this explosion?
Vant: I honestly have no idea. I guess Zahiyas caused it.
Shooter: Who?
Vant: A vampire mixed with the blood of a were wolf. He’s the one who did this to Tala.
Shooter: Your coming with me. Move

Meanwhile Marcus and Theo are on the move again. They finally reach the church.

Marcus: Well little brother, here we are.
Theo: So this is where you’ve been.
Marcus: Come inside and meet everyone.

Marcus opens the big church doors and walks inside, he shouts out that he’s back. Then a female voice is heard shouting his name and we see Sarah running down the stairs, she then runs over and gives Marcus a huge hug.

Sarah: Marcus, your back.

A few seconds later Guinevere walks out towards Marcus and Theo.

Guinevere: So this must be your little brother.
Marcus: Yes, Guinevere, Sarah, meet Theo. Theo, meet Guinevere and Sarah.
Theo: Hi.
Sarah: Hello.
Guinevere: Say, you want a cookie?
Theo: Sure.

Guinevere and Theo make their way to the kitchen where Guinevere opens up the covert and reaches for the cookie jar. When she reaches it and pulls it out, it’s covered with spider webs and dust. Guinevere opens the lid and peaks inside.

Guinevere: Ew. Um, your gonna have to forgive me about the cookies, there um... outdated.
Theo: Oh, ok. No prob.

Theo leaves and Guinevere opens the trash can and dumps out the cookies, which are completely green with mold. She then just drops the jar itself in the trash. Meanwhile outside the were wolf hideout, we see Raisin deep in thought.

Raisin: So is this what my life is to be. To be considered a weakling among my clan. Everyday I’m picked on, made fun of, and sometimes worse. Sometimes I think it’d be better if I just ran, just took off without a trace. But then... what change do I have out in the world, by myself. *sigh* And what fate would Lycaon bring down on me if I abandoned him.

Raisin thoughts are then interrupted as she hears something moving in the bushes. She looks in the direction of the sound, but see’s nothing. Raisin concentrates on her vision, and is able to see a dark shadow move at great speed through the woods.

Raisin: Guy’s... Is that you Lugen... Pash, Mack...?

Raisin rises to her feet, overlooking her dark surroundings. She slowly step’s forward, listening, she can hear her foe running, she just can’t locate him. She reaches the forest edge where she stop’s. Then from out of seemingly nowhere Raisin is tackled from the side and knocked over as her opponent disappears back into the dark. Raisin flip’s back up to her feet quickly, but is unable to see her attacker. Raisin then notices a attack from behind and manages to jump out of the way, receiving only 3 small scratches along her ribs area.

Raisin: Claws... but that figure was human form.

Raisin looks surprised yet confused. Suddenly Zahiyas comes flying at Raisin from the darkness, reacting quickly however she grabbed her pepper spray and sprayed Zahiyas in the eyes. Using the moment where Zahiyas was apparently affected by the spray, Raisin backed off into the open where she hoped to gain a advantage.

Zahiyas: That stings bitch.
Raisin: What do you want me?
Zahiyas: You’re my supper *evil grin*.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:01 am

Chapter 65: Zahiyas vs Raisin.

Raisin: What do you want me?
Zahiyas: You’re my supper *evil grin*

Raisin looks with shock before quickly focusing on the seriousness of her situation. She then notices that Zahiyas has started his approach. Zahiyas is able to reach Raisin before she can put up a strong defense and elbows her in the face. Getting knocked down, Raisin makes a quick roll and get back to her feet only to get a kick to the back of the head. Raisin again recovers quickly and turns her fall into a front flip, landing back on her feet. As Raisin looks around we can see Zahiyas standing right behind her. As Raisin locates Zahiyas, she feels a sudden sharp pain and falls to the ground, Zahiyas then reveals blood on his claws and we look to see 3 deep cuts in Raisin back.

Zahiyas: Easy food.

Zahiyas stands over Raisin who manages to roll herself over. Zahiyas forms a fist and throws the final punch, though misses as Raisin back flips out of the way, making Zahiyas first drive into the ground. As Zahiyas stands upright, he can see Raisin starting to change. Raisin’s body increases slightly in size, tightening and lightly ripping her clothing, her body starts to take on a more wolf like appearance as it becomes covered in grey-brown fur. Now completed her transformation, Raisin dashes forward and gabbles Zahiyas, twisting him around and biting the back of his neck. She then drags him along the ground as she enters a run and suddenly stops and spins around, throwing Zahiyas away.

Raisin: How was that?
Zahiyas: Refreshing.

Zahiyas rises to his feet, tilting his head to either side as he cracks his neck. The bite marks seem to heal rapidly as Zahiyas now seems unfazed by Raisin attack. Raisin go’s in on the attack again, Zahiyas just stands still until the last second when he spins around, kneeing Raisin in the stomach. Zahiyas then quickly put’s Raisin in a sleeper hold type of grapple.

Zahiyas: Any last words?
???: If you leave my pack and I might not eat you for dinner.

Zahiyas glances back at the man behind him while maintaining his fold on Raisin.

Raisin: Lyc... aon.
Lycaon: You know better then to fight alone, you are not strong enough.

Zahiyas releases Raisin, dropping her to the ground as she reverts back to human state, gasping for air. He then turns to Lycaon who smirks in complete confidence. Although night, we can see as clear as day over the battle area as a bright full moon lights up the darkened sky. A gentle breeze blows across the area and Zahiyas charges forward, Zahiyas rises his left arm to the sky and comes down with a hard punch that Lycaon catches in his own hand. A follow up punch is also caught and a struggle of strength occurs. To Lycaon surprise, he finds himself slowly losing ground as his feet starts to slide across the ground as Zahiyas slowly steps forward.

Lycaon: Amazing, he is overtaking me, even with a full moon in the sky.

Lycaon quickly does a flip kick hitting Zahiyas in the jaw and knocking him back.

Lycaon: So you think your strong huh.

Similar to Raisin, Lycaon starts undergoing a transformation. Shedding his cloak, his body grows tremendously and takes on a wolf like appearance, becoming covered in grey-black fur as his musculature dramatically increases. Now towering over Zahiyas, he slowly steps towards him. Raisin can only look in awe at Lycaon’s mighty transformation.

Raisin: That’s a real werewolf.

Zahiyas on the other hand is looking frustrated, first his meal was interrupted, then he had to fight a second opponent, now he’s face to face with this huge wolf creature. In anger he makes a head on attack at Lycaon, the foolish attack only resulted in Zahiyas getting knocked to the ground and pinned down by Lycaon, who stepped on Zahiyas right arm, breaking it with the amount of force he put out. However as Lycaon leaned over to bite Zahiyas head off, Zahiyas made a quick slash across Lycaon’s eyes, causing him pain and giving Zahiyas a change to get to his feet and retreat from battle. It isn’t long till the wound heals and Lycaon’s vision returns.

Lycaon: So the guy isn’t a complete idiot after all, he knows when to back down.

Lycaon returns to his human form and retrieves his cloak before turning and walking away.

Lycaon: Raisin, unless you have a death wish, get inside now.
Raisin: Yes lord Lycaon sir.

Raisin quickly follows.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 am

Chapter 66: Surrender.

We start by over viewing Abigail's base, we zoom inside where we see Tala in a room hooked up to an IV that provides a steady supple of blood to her body. Outside in the waiting room, Shooter, Abigail and Daje are talking to Vant.

Shooter: So you shear a history with Tala?
Vant: Very much so, I was her fiance at one time. One day Xion ordered me to attack a harmless village, I refused. So Xion locked me away, said I died, and got Tala to carry out his orders. I think he kept me alive so if Tala turned on him, he’d have something to use to keep control.
Shooter: Why didn’t he play that trump card before Tala killed him?
Vant: What would have been the point, I’ve been gone so long, you really expect anyone to believe him. Xion knew it wouldn’t of helped him any.

Pretty soon they hear a load crash. The 4 look down the hall in surprise as Alucard, Kimarous, and Lazuli are the first to arrive.

Kimarous: What was that?
Abigail: Shit, she’s trying to escape.
Shooter: Where’s the others?
Alucard: Out back.
Shooter: No time to get them now. Daje, you come with me down this way. Abigail, take a short cut and get ahead of Tala. Alucard, block the exit and stop Tala if she get’s past Abigail.
Vant: What about me?
Shooter: I still don’t trust you, keep an eye on him Kima.
Kimarous: He won’t be going anywhere, right sis.
Lazuli: You got that right.
Abigail: Ok, let’s head out.

With that everyone heads out their separate way’s as Kimarous and Lazuli stand guard over Vant. Elsewhere we see Tala already on the run.

Tala: Shit, how the fuck did I wind up here?

Considering the possibility that she is held captive, she is determined to get back to her own base, unknowing that it, and half the town, no longer exist. As Tala runs she encounters Abigail, who just as planned, had gotten ahead of Tala. Tala does not stop and attacks Abigail with a hard punch that Abigail is able to guide away with the palm of her hand. Tala then makes a swift kick from the left that Abigail ducks under. Abigail wasn’t expecting Tala to keep her spin going however, and as Abigail raised up Tala foot was drove into the side of her face, knocking Abigail over.

Daje: Hold it.

Tala looks back to see Shooter and Daje approach, she then makes a quick dash towards the exit. Shooter continues pursuit as Daje helps Abigail to her feet.

Daje: You ok.
Abigail: Yeah, girl packs a wallop when she’s mad.
Daje: Let’s go.

Daje and Abigail join back in the pursuit. Meanwhile Tala reaches the exit where a sudden fist to the face knocks her to the ground.

Alucard: Where do you thing your going?
Tala: Err, out of my way.

On the word way, Tala springs at Alucard who stopped her dead in her tracks with a fist to the stomach that made Tala spit out saliva, followed with a smack to the back of the head that knocked her out.

Shooter: Nice.

Alucard looks to see Shooter behind him.

Alucard: How long have you been there?
Shooter: Hmm, since Tala was here.
Alucard: Didn’t help none?
Shooter: Did you need it?
Alucard: *smirk* Nope. But you have to carry her in now you lazy bum.
Shooter: Aww, come on.

Alucard meets Daje and Abigail as he walks in.

Alucard: She’s not going anywhere. Oh, and Shooter is bringing her in.
Shooter: Sometimes it’s easier to just fight. *sigh*

Shooter bends down and puts Tala over his shoulder, then proceeds to make his way inside. Some hours or so later, Tala wakes up in a room where she is chained up so she can’t escape. She looks around to see Shooter, Daje, Abigail, Kimarous, Lazuli, and Alucard all in the same room as her.

Tala: Ok, what do you want? Huh. I’m never going to surrender this war.
Shooter: It’s already over, you’ve lost.
Tala: What the hell do you mean.
Shooter: Your men are dead, your base is destroyed, any vampires that remain now are just randomly running free.

Tala looks shocked before getting angry.

Tala: It’s... it’s my fault, I let him go.
Voice: Don’t be to hard on yourself my love.

Tala eyes widen with disbelieve to the sound of the voice, and Vant makes his way from the shadows.

Vant: Tala, it’s great what you did for our race, killing Xion and such. But if you refuse to give up, you’ll die here today.
Tala: V... Vant...
Vant: We’ve been apart so long, I don’t want to lose you forever.
Tala: I can’t give up, all this would be for nothing, we’ll be slaughtered by the likes of him. *glares at Shooter*
Vant: Our race will live on, but you are not the one to lead us to victory, neither am I. If this war continues, we will all die. You must realize that.
Tala: B-b-but.

Abigail signals to let Tala down and the chains are released. Vant and Tala slowly walk towards each other, steering eye to eye.

Vant: Were in over our head here, please.

Almost becoming teary eyed, Tala gazes into Vant’s eyes and they both kiss.

Tala: *sigh* Your right. I suppose I have no choice.
Daje: Are you saying your going to stop attack us.
Tala: It’s either that or death right.
Shooter: Damn straight.
Tala: The faction has fallen, my men are dead, *sigh* very well. You win.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 am

Chapter 67: Farewell.

After Tala declared the end of her rein over the vampires, the following few day’s are spent keeping watch over Tala and Vant, though back together, it seems the lovers have found peace and won’t pose much trouble. That day, Shooter enters a office where Daje and Abigail are located.

Daje: Ah Shooter, nice to see you.
Shooter: Hello Daje, Abigail. Daje, I think you should be the first to know.
Daje: Know what?
Shooter: Tonight, me, Billy and Bear are leaving. Where also going to see if Ledah would like to join us.
Daje: So the time has come. *sigh* I have to say I’m going to miss you guy’s.
Abigail: We have lots of room if that’s what’s on your mind.
Shooter: That’s not it. It’s just that where needed elsewhere, there are still many vampires running free and hurting people.
Daje: I’ll make some arrangements for your departure then, make sure you have a lunch and other stuff for your travels.
Shooter: Thank you very much.

Shooter then leaves the room. After not to long a walk, Shooter enters a room where Ledah and Colza are, the 2 seem to be having a good time as they are laughing and carrying on. Shooter knocks before fully entering.

Ledah: Oh, hi.
Colza: Shooter, come on in.
Shooter: Um, not right now. Ledah, can I see you for a moment?
Ledah: Yeah, sure.

Ledah gets up and walks out into the hall with Shooter.

Ledah: What can I do for ya?
Shooter: Me, Billy and Bear are leaving, I was wondering if you’d like to join us.
Ledah: Vampire hunting?
Shooter: Yes.

As Shooter and Ledah chats, Colza listens from inside the room, looking saddened by the news she hears. Back outside the door.

Ledah: Ok, I’ll join your group, well what’s left of it.
Shooter: Thanks. I have a feeling your help will come greatly in hand. We leave this evening, on the break of dark.
Ledah: Very well.

Inside the room.

Colza: *tear runs down from her left eye* Ledah.

Ledah heads back in to inform Colza of his decision, unaware that she already knows. Meanwhile Shooter makes his way to his final stop, Alucard’s room. Shooter knocks on the door, and Alucard tells him to come in. Shooter does so.

Shooter: Hello Alucard.
Alucard: I can tell your not here to chat, this is a serious matter, correct?
Shooter: Yes. Me, Billy, Bear, and Ledah are leaving when night approaches.
Alucard: Setting back out on your vampire hunting quest.
Shooter: Yes. As you also hunted vampires before we met, I was wondering...
Alucard: If I’d like to join your group.
Shooter: Yes.
Alucard: I like it here, but I also know what kind of terror that vampires can cause to those who don’t deserve such things.
Shooter: So are you coming?
Alucard: As a vampire slayer at heart more so then a vampire, yes.
Shooter: Looks like we have a team then. Me, Bear, Billy, Ledah, and you.

As the day passes, word spreads of the departure of our 5 man group. At the break of nightfall, everybody has gathered around to see the group off.

Shooter: Looks like this is it.
Daje: Come back at any time.
Shooter: I’m sure we’ll meet again.
Daje: Hopefully it’ll be in this life.

Colza looks like she’s on the verge of crying, noticing Ledah walks up to her.

Ledah: Hey, what’s with the sad face?
Colza: Well...
Ledah: Don’t be shy, you can tell us.
Colza: I’m going to miss you. I always have fun when your around.
Ledah: *knowing already where this is going* Colza... I didn’t know you felt so strongly towards me. But this is my life, it’s who I am.
Colza: Will you return?
Ledah: *smile* I will, I don’t know when, but I will.
Colza: Promise?
Ledah: I swear on my life, come hell or high water, you will see me again.
Colza: I’ll be waiting.

With that, Ledah go’s back over to Shooters group. Everybody say’s their farewells and Shooter and the gang leaves Daje’s group. They leave with the intention of one day returning, however, they are unaware that only one will ever make it back.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:06 am

Chapter 68: Zahiyas Strikes Again: Terror attacks the half breeds.

In a city about an hour walk away from Daje’s group, we check in with Zahiyas to see what he’s up to after his failed attempt at fighting Lycaon. As we take a close look, we see a man run towards Zahiyas, sword drawn. Zahiyas let’s the man attack, catching his opponents sword in the palms of his hands. Effortlessly, he pushes the sword down and smiles at his opponent.

Zahiyas: And to think, “you” hunts vampires?

Zahiyas gives the sword a quick yank pulling it clean out of the mans hands. Before the man can react, his own sword is seen piercing clean through his body. Zahiyas then glares at the second vampire hunted before reaching down and grabbing his dead foe. Zahiyas is about to take a bite of his victim when the second man speaks up.

Hunter 2: M-monster. Your worse then the vampires.

Zahiyas walks towards the man, putting his meal done. In one quick move, Zahiyas dig’s his claws into the man throat, ripping out the Adam’s Apple.

Zahiyas: You should have run, instead you spoke. Well thanks for the fruit. *evil grin*

Meanwhile we check in with our group as they walk down a roadway.

Bear: So where are we going?
Shooter: Wherever the road takes us.
Ledah: Wait, you don’t even know?
Shooter: To track vampires, we must pick up there trail. Since we’ve lost the trail with all that’s happened, we must first find vampires to track vampires.
Ledah: Makes sense.
Alucard: There’s a town ahead if we keep on this road.
Shooter: You’ve been here?
Alucard: Nope.
Shooter: Heard of it?
Alucard: Nope.
Shooter: Then how...?
Alucard: Sign, town 1 mile ahead.
Bear: Mayhem City.
Billy: I guess we’ll pick up the trail soon.
Shooter: I guess so.

At this time Zahiyas is back on the move, running quickly through the woods. On the road, Alucard glaces to the right, looking into a nearby woods. Shooter notices and stop’s.

Shooter: What is it?
Alucard: *looking serious* I thought I seen something.
Shooter: What?
Alucard: I don’t know, but it moved fast.
Ledah: Where is it now?
Alucard: Gone past, it hasn’t noticed us.
Bear: If it’s going that way *points from where they just came* then it’ll end up at Daje’s.
Ledah: Should we go back?
Shooter: I don’t see the need, they can well take care of whatever it is.

Alucard just remains silent.

Alucard: I hope your right Shooter.

In the woods, Zahiyas runs at amazing speed, the branches from the trees apparently having to effect in slowing him down. It isn’t long before he enters a opening where he quickly spots the half breed faction. A sadistic smile appears on his face as he approaches full speed.

Switching over to Daje and Abigail, they are once again located back in the main office, working on various things. Suddenly Daje notices a little light above the door flashing.

Daje: Hey, why’s that light flashing?
Abigail: *glances* Not again. It’s suppose to signal that someone is trespassing, but small animals from the forest keeps setting off the alarm. I need a fence or something.

Without warning, the left side wall comes crashing down creating a lot of dust.

Abigail: What the hell?
Daje: You got some pretty nasty animals.
Abigail: Shut up. Whoever did this is in for a world of pain.

Both then start hearing coughing sounds, as the dust settles, Colza is laid on the floor. We can see 3 stab wounds in her stomach as she coughs up some blood. Daje quickly rushes to Colza aid, she attempts to move her, but Colza is struck with unbearable pain and only coughs up more blood.

Abigail: Don’t move her.

Abigail gets down to examine Colza, she very gently glides her index and middle fingers down over Colza chest.

Abigail: If you want her to live, keep her there, and keep her protected. Whoever did this must have rammed Colza through that wall. Her bones all alone the chest and lung areas are broken. If you move her, there is a high possibility you can drive one of the shattered bones right through her lungs, or worse, the heart. Keep her here and watch her, I’ll get the help she needs.

Daje nods as Abigail exits through the opening in the wall. Not far down the hall, Zahiyas has found Kimarous and Lazuli and is engaged in combat with both. As Zahiyas counter attacks Lazuli, Kimarous approaches quickly from the opposite side, rapier in hand. As Kimarous is about to stab Zahiyas, he quickly just back while shoving Lazuli froward. Kimarous instant stops his attack, dropping the rapier and catching Lazuli in his arms.

Kimarous: No way are you dying by my blade.
Lazuli: I thought I was in for another stabbing, good thing you manage to stop the attack.

Lazuli quickly regains her balance. Kimarous charges in at Zahiyas, Lazuli follows right behind and gets her shotgun. Kimarous throws a punch that Zahiyas catches in his palm, then Lazuli puts her gun to Zahiyas chest and fires just as saying “catch this”. The short is fired but Zahiyas merely grins, Kimarous however has got a look of shock/pain on his face. Overlooking the 3, we see Zahiyas deflected the gun in Kimarous direction with his knee. Kimarous slowly drops to the ground, sounding as if he’s having trouble breathing. Zahiyas then quickly stabs Lazuli in the stomach with his claws, and similar to what he did with Tala, he picks Lazuli up over head and slams her down to the floor.

Zahiyas: Goodbye.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:07 am

Chapter 69: Tala Strikes Back.

Zahiyas: Goodbye.

Zahiyas stamps down on the end of Lazuli gun, making it flips up through the air as he grabs it. Lazuli eye widen as the shot is fired. Looking at Lazuli, we see she had closed her eyes closed in fright and that the bullet holes are on the floor mere centimeters from her face. Looking we see Abigail had catch up just in time and is attacking Zahiyas. Using her guitar weapon she showed Shooter not long ago, she swings at Zahiyas, missing him, though the force of the blows can be seen as she creates a large hole in the wall each time she hits it.

Zahiyas: Your weapon can cause great damage, but it slows you done.

Abigail puts full force into a downward swing, Zahiyas dodges to the side and tackles Abigail, making her drop the guitar, Zahiyas pushes Abigail back some distance before jumping and ramming Abigail into the floor. Zahiyas flips back up to his feet quickly and waits for Abigail to stand.

Zahiyas: This is much more enjoyable then fighting humans.
Voice: Hope you enjoy pain then.

Zahiyas is about to look back when Kiyo grabs both Zahiyas arms while putting a knee up his back. Abigail then attacks Zahiyas from the front with a knee to the stomach followed with a few punches to the face. Abigail keeps attacking Zahiyas who only continues to get angrier. Zahiyas clenches his fist, he then does a back flip kick first hitting Abigail in the face with his foot, then hitting Kiyo in the face with his knee. Free from his hold, Zahiyas wipes some blood from his mouth and smiles evilly.

Zahiyas: Hm hm hm, hahaha. Shall we continue.

Zahiyas licks a bit more blood from his mouth as Abigail and Kiyo stand on opposite ends of him.

Abigail: Damnit, I need to get pass him.
Zahiyas: *raises eyebrow* Pass me? *evil grin* The girl must still be alive, probably barely hanging on to life right. Now I’m not going to let you pass.
Abigail: Err.

Abigail and Kiyo attacks from both sides. Abigail throws a kick aimed for Zahiyas stomach, Zahiyas deflects the kick sending Abigail off balance, He then does a handstand using his feet to kick Kiyo who came in for a punch. Abigail has since regained balance and jumped to the air intending to kick Zahiyas down to the ground. Zahiyas however grabs Abigail’s ankle on her decent, swings her around, using her to knock Kiyo back, then throws Abigail back up the hall. Abigail rolls over the floor a bit before flipping up to her feet.

Abigail: Shit, this is getting us nowhere.
Kiyo: What the hell is he.
Voice: The creature that ruined all my plans.

Zahiyas looks to see Tala approaching from behind Abigail.

Abigail: Oh great, don’t tell me your gonna make a truth with this thing.
Tala: Hmhmhm no. He killed my best men, and tried to kill me. I’ve been waiting for a chance to face him again.
Zahiyas: Stupid girl, if you want more pain, I can gladly help you.
Tala: When you see the opening, go.

Abigail nods as Tala walks forward towards Zahiyas.

Abigail: What the hell is she doing, she must know she can’t win alone.

Abigail then glances past Zahiyas and Kiyo to see Vant approaching. Focused on Tala, Zahiyas doesn’t notice. Tala pulls out her katana as she approaches, Vant does the exact same, as if he’s Tala’s own mirror.

Tala: Now, it’s time I send you to hell.

Tala raises her blade, Vant follows her exact movements behind Zahiyas. Both make a downward slice together with Tala blade being caught, but Vant's blade continued on to slice into Zahiyas shoulder.

Abigail: Now.

Abigail makes a quick dash, passing by Zahiyas as he turns his attention to Vant. As Zahiyas is about to attack Vant, Tala stabs him through the stomach. Zahiyas has no time to react before getting stabbed through the chest by Vant's blade. Zahiyas coughs up blood while falling to 1 knee.

Zahiyas: I’m going *coughs out blood* to rip you 2 apart.
Tala: No Zahiyas, your not.

Both Tala and Vant retract their blades and stab Zahiyas again.

Zahiyas: This... *coughs blood* isn’t... over.

Tala retracts her sword again and stabs Zahiyas through the neck.

Tala: You’ll be ripping apart no one else.
Kiyo: Hey, nice move.
Tala: Hmp, why can’t you and Abigail work together that well? Come on Vant, lets leave this mess to them.

Tala and Vant walk along, passing Jonas who is caring for Kimarous and Lazuli.

Jonas: Your the last I’d expect for help.
Tala: Don’t get the wrong idea, I had a score to settle.

Not very long after, we see Kiyo outside with Zahiyas body. He tosses the body in a ditch like grove.

Kiyo: The wildlife will take care of these remains.

Shortly after Kiyo looks back to the sound of Jonas voice.

Jonas: Hey Kiyo, come in and give us a hand.
Kiyo: Be right there.

Kiyo turns back to give Zahiyas one last look, but is shocked to find Zahiyas is missing.

Kiyo: Oh shit.

Kiyo heads inside to inform Abigail.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:09 am

Chapter 70: Wolf’s Bitch.

We start off with Daje, Abigail, Jonas and the doctor as they care for Colza, who still coughs blood, which Daje wipes away from her mouth.

Abigail: How bad is it?
Doctor: She does have broken bones that has been driven into her lungs, that’s causing the coughing but wouldn’t kill a vampire. What worries me is one bone that is literally touching her heart, moving her could very well kill her.
Jonas: We can’t move her, so now what?
Doctor: I’ll just have to operate on her here and move that bone away from the heart.
Daje: What about if we just let her body heal up.
Doctor: It’s risky. If her body isn’t able to move the bone back to it’s original place, it’ll grow a new one. If that happens, Colza would only have to sit up, and she’d kill herself. If I am to operate, it must be now. Every minute that passes will only make things more painful for her.
Daje: Painful?
Doctor: Well yes. We can’t move her, thus we can’t reach the operating room where the sleeping gas is. So she’ll be awake through the full thing.
Abigail: Do it. Jonas, Daje, lets go.
Daje: No, I want to stay with her through this.
Abigail: Hope you don’t have a weak stomach then.
Daje: I’m half vampire to you know.
Abigail: Ok, your choice.

Abigail and Jonas leave, the doctor then speaks to Colza.

Doctor: This... I won’t lie, is going to be very painful. You ready?
Colza: *cough* No.

Out in the hall, Abigail and Jonas meet up with Kiyo just before hearing painful screams and cry’s from Colza.

Kiyo: What the hells happening?
Abigail: Live surgery.
Kiyo: Live. *hears more screams* Ouch, I feel for her. Anyway, I came to tell you that he’s gone.
Abigail: What!?
Kiyo: Yeah, I tossed the body out, turned around for only a second, and that’s it, gone.
Abigail: Damnit. Time we talk to Tala and see what the fuck were up against.

Meanwhile we check in with Raisin, we see her walk up to the packs base. On route she meets another female member of the pack who blocks her way. This girl has long red hair and brown eyes. She wears a pink string bikini top and tight blue jeans with sandals.

Raisin: Pash.
Pash: Well hello runt. What’s ya up to, out catching mice? *smirk*
Raisin: I’m not in the mood Pash.
Pash: I heard... that you got your ass kicked not long ago. That Lycaon had to save you life. What’s the matter runt, can’t defend yourself?
Raisin: Enough of this, get out of my way.
Pash: Or what, your going to fight me. Gonna change into your miserable excuse of a were wolf and take me down.
Raisin: Err.
Pash: You know, the guy’s say that Lycaon sent you on a recon mission tonight. Lycaon would be awfully mad if you where late. Perhaps he’d kick you out of the pack, or just kill you. *grin*
Raisin: So that’s why your out here. Your trying to get me on bad terms with Lycaon.

Pash gladly stands in Raisin way.

Raisin: Why do you hate me so Pash? I’ve never done anything to you, or to anybody.
Pash: Your weakness is all I need to hate you.
Raisin: So your just the same as all the guys.
Pash: It shameful being around you.

Pash, proud of her attempt to get Raisin kicked out of the pack, doesn’t realise Lycaon is standing right behind her, listening with a entertained grin on his face.

Lycaon: Pash.

Pash turns around instantly with a bit of a frightened look.

Pash: L-Lycaon.
Lycaon: Don’t you have anything better to do then to interrupt my work.
Pash: *gulp* Y-yes.
Lycaon: Then I’d suggest you go do it.
Pash: Right away sir.

Pash does not delay and quickly makes her way around Lycaon then heads inside.

Lycaon: So what did you find out.
Raisin: The vampire faction has fallen, looks like it was due to some large explosion. And the guy you chased off earlier I seen heading towards the half breeds.
Lycaon: Good, he should at least inflict some damage. Good job, now go make yourself useful at something else.
Raisin: Yes sir.

As Raisin slowly enters, Lycaon glances up to the sky, a evilish grin on his face.

Lycaon: Soon, the world will be ours.

Lycaon turns to head back inside himself.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:11 am

Chapter 71: Mayhem City.

Starting off we check in with Raisin as she walks along with her head lowered in disappointment. Raisin then glances over as a male person calls her name, she smiles a little seeing who it is.

Raisin: Mack.

We see Mack approach Raisin, he has blond hair and green eyes. What he is seen wearing is a red winter coat, a white and green fleece sweatshirt, dark brown cargo jeans, and black boots.

Mack: Hey, how did things go?
Raisin: As uselessly as ever. Your sister tried to get me in trouble, and Lycaon didn’t give a rants ass.
Mack: It’s sad, you could be really helpful to us.
Raisin: Thanks.

Raisin and Mack start walking together, talking as they walk along. Then something Raisin say’s makes Mack stop and look in shock.

Mack: Don’t tell me your serious.
Raisin: I am, I can’t take this much longer. Everyone either wants me out of here or is trying to kill me. You’re the only friend I got, but you can’t be around all the time.
Mack: Your talking about desertion, they’ll kill you.
Raisin: Then no matter what I only got 1 future, may as well live it my way.
Mack: You better be sure about this, once you go, Lycaon will never accept you back.
Raisin: I know.

Raisin however has her mind made up, and nothing Mack say’s changes that.

Mack: If you really want to go, then go now. I’ll give you a 10 minute head start before telling anyone you’ve left.
Raisin: *smile* Thanks Mack, I’ll miss you.
Mack: Take care of yourself alright.

Raisin nods before quickly heading towards the exit, outside, she quickly makes her way into the darkness of the woods.

Meanwhile we check in with Shooter and the team just as they approach the outskirts of Mayhem City. The welcome sign is partly burned, shot up, and is hanging by only 1 edge. Already the screams can be heard from the city itself.

Ledah: Well, this is inviting.
Shooter: Everybody ready for this?
Billy: Always is.
Bear: Hell yeah.
Ledah: I’m with ya.
Alucard: For this, any time.
Shooter: Then lets clean up this mess.

The group heads down the road at a quick pace, entering the city. When reaching a intersection, they split way’s. Shooter speeds straight down the road. Alucard takes to the roof tops heading down to road that turned off to the left, Billy follows, but say's on the road itself. And Bear and Ledah went right. Checking with Shooter first, we see him coming to a stop at the part of town where the road makes a circle around a water fountain before continuing on. However, this is no pretty picture. The road itself is full of holes, cars are flipped over or on fire. All the glass is broken out of the surrounding buildings, which also has burn marks all over them. And the place just looks destroyed.

Shooter: Jesus, I expected to see damage, but this... there is nothing left at all.

His attention quickly turns as he hears gunfire. Inside a nearby building is a man in his late 30's/early 40's. He wears blue jeans and a green shirt, and is seen holding a shotgun. Beside him is a frightened little girl in a light blue dress.

Girl: Daddy. *frightened and crying*
Father: Stay behind me Lenda.

Both slowly back up.

Father: Where are you, you bastard?

Then man then hears his daughter scream, turning around a vampires snatches the gun out of his hand. The man hides his daughter behind him once again as the vampire approaches, throwing the gun aside. However, before he can attack, a sword pierces clean through his body. The man covers his daughters eyes as we see Shooter behind the vampire. Shooter pulls his sword back, wiping off the access blood before putting it away.

Shooter: You alright?
Man: Thanks to you, yes.
Shooter: I suggest you take the girl and leave, just get out of this city now.
Man: If only we could. You see, anybody who comes here are here forever, the vampires won’t let us leave. We all hide the best we can, but it’s only a matter of time until we die.
Shooter: I know now why it’s called Mayhem City.
Man: Yes, quite the fitting name.
Shooter: You just stay hidden, me and my team will take care of things.
Man: You can’t kill them all, there is to many.
Shooter: After what we’ve been through, this doesn’t even sack close. Just trust me on this, alright.

The man nods and Shooter is off again. At this time Bear and Ledah have found some action of their own. We see Bear in a power struggle with one vampire, while Ledah is just finished killing 2 more with a shot at the heart each.

Vampire: How can a human be this strong?
Bear: You should be worried about yourself instead.

Bear pushes the vampire back against a wall before kneeing him in the gut. Bear then grabs a grenade and shoves in the vampires mouth, in fact, it was shoved so far in that the vampire shallows it.

Bear: *shock* Cover!!!

Both Bear and Ledah take cover behind various objects before the vampire explodes. For a few seconds, it seems to be raining blood, but in the end, both are ok.

Ledah: What the hell man?
Bear: Not my fault, the stupid son of a bitch tried to eat the damn grenade.
Ledah: He must have thought it was a spicy meatball.
Bear: *laugh*.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:13 am

Chapter 72: Vampires: Least of our hero's worries.

Taking a small glimpse back in time, we check in with Billy and Alucard as all our hero's go there different ways. Alucard, watching from the roof tops, keeps a close eye on Billy who kept to the ground. The plan, Billy being alone would get the vampires out in the open. Although the expected does not happen, despite being able to hear screams and gunfire in the others directions, Billy is not attacked.

Billy: they should be jumping out everywhere, what the hell’s going on here.

Billy starts to whistle while taking a casual walk down to road, hoping to fool the vampires into thinking he’s not ready for an attack. Yet, nothing happens. Alucard soon jumps down from the rooftops and approaches Billy.

Alucard: Any idea what’s going on?
Billy: None.
Alucard: Could be a trap.
Billy: In a open place like this? Perhaps in a alley way yes. Can you see anything in the distance?
Alucard: *scans the area* Hold on, I spotted something.
Billy: What?
Alucard: I... Don’t know.
Billy: Don’t know?
Alucard: You go check on that injured person, I’ll track down, whatever I seen.
Billy: Person... what person?

Billy question isn’t heard however as Alucard has already left, jumping back to the roof tops he came down from.

Billy: Great... could have told me which direction to take.

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, Alucard is able to catch up with what he seen. Jumping down from the buildings, Alucard lands in the creatures way. Standing, Alucard turns to face his foe. He see’s a creature covered in black fur with a white chest. It stands at 6 foot 4, and looks like a wolf, yet his body structure is that of a mans and it stands on it’s hide legs.

Alucard: So I wasn’t just seeing things, werewolf.
Werewolf: *snarl* Vampire.
Alucard: Ooh, you can talk, good. Then answer me, what are you doing here, it was understood that the vampires wiped you out years ago?
Werewolf: *chuckle* You certainly killed a great deal of us, but not all. And with the strongest of you dead at Lycaon’s hand, you’ll all fall.
Alucard: Strongest of us... wait Luther. No wolf is that strong.
Werewolf: Oh no. Why do you think he just suddenly disappeared. Do you think all those vampires would have died in that explosion if he was still alive.
Alucard: Interesting point. To be honest, I wouldn’t know either way. I would have probably had to kill him myself some years down the road.
Werewolf: Bold claim, you really think your that strong. Then why not test your strength on me, Lugen, second strongest in the werewolf clan.
Alucard: *cracks knuckles* Ok, lets get started.

Meanwhile Billy is still looking around, he then hears some sounds of a man in pain. Billy heads towards this sound, finding a man lying on the ground, a deep gash in his arm. He seems to be in a lot of pain.

Billy: *kneeling down by the man* Relax, let me take care of this gash.

As Billy takes a look at the gash, he can see long brown hairs growing out around the injury, which is quickly beginning to heal over.

Man: Kill me.
Billy: What!?
Man: Do it now, before it’s to late.
Billy: To late, for what?
Man: Hurry.

Billy then starts to notice fur spreading down the mans arm.

Billy: What the...

Billy pulls out a gun, but does not kill the man.

Man: What are you waiting for? Do it, right now.

The man then starts to cry out in pain, his body seems to be reshaping itself, his face starts taking a wolf like shape as fur spreads all across his body. Billy takes aim, slowly backing up from the man.

Billy: What in gods name is this?

The man now finishes his werewolf transformation, though he gets no chance to attack before a bullet enters his brain. The silver in the bullet seems to be literally burning the beast as a small trail of smoke rises from the bullet hole.

Billy: At least they have the sare weaknesses as varpires do.

As Billy try’s to make sense of what this man became, he is seen turning bad to his human body, still lifeless.

Billy: The others are never going to believe this...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:14 am

Chapter 73: Alucard vs Lugen.

This chapter starts off with a clash between Alucard and the transformed Lugen. With the advantage in raw strength, Lugen thinks he is pushing Alucard back, but in fact Alucard is letting himself fall back. Pulling Lugen down, Alucard drives his foot up in Lugen stomach flipping him over and making him land on his back. Alucard is quicker getting on his feet and attacks Lugen, drawing out his Shamshir. As Alucard is about to slice, Lugen quickly slips around Alucard and puts him in a full nelson. Lugen then bites down on Alucard's shoulder causing him to scream out in pain.

Alucard: *painful cry follow by a focused look* Get... off... me.

Alucard with his other hand throws his Shamshir in the air, the blade flip’s around before falling and digging itself into Lucard back. Lucard roars out load, and reaching back to grab the blade. However Alucard doesn’t even allow himself time to heal, attacking from the second he got lose Alucard drives his knee into Lugen's face then punches Lugen in the stomach. Lugen try’s to grab Alugard, but Alucard jumps over the move, kicks Lugen in the back of the head, and grabs his blade as he lands, pulling it from Lugen’s back. Stumbling forward, Lugen takes a moment to regain his senses. Alucard also breaks, putting away his blade and popping his shoulder back into place.

Lugen: Admirable strength you have their.
Alucard: Yes, I seem to be getting stronger at a more rapid pace then other vampires, I guess due to my family’s blood line. This must be why Xion wanted all of my kind dead.

Lugen, fully recovered, and the wound in his back healed, walks towards Alucard.

Lugen: Admirable, but not nearly enough.

Lugen suddenly rushes in at blinding speed, we see a quick slash and Lugen coming to at stop behind Alucard. Looking back to Alucard, we see 3 rip’s appear in Alucard's clothing as 3 deep gashes are bleeding heavily on Alucard’s chest.

Alucard: *turns to face Lugen* What...
Lugen: I could have caused several cuts with that attack if I wanted, but I’m having some fun before you dies.
Alucard: This fight is far from over.
Lugen: It’s over, when I want it to be over.

Meanwhile, Raisin is still running. In the middle of the wilderness, she stop’s and takes a look around.

Raisin: So, now where to go?

Not having anywhere in mind, she just runs again. Meanwhile we see Pash talking to Lycaon.

Lycaon: We have a deserter in our mist.
Pash: Yes, as I figured, Raisin ran.
Lycaon: Then track her down, and kill her. It wouldn’t be very good now if she made her own pack to rise against us.
Pash: You really think she has the nerve to attack the humans and create another pack. She won’t ever fight to defend herself unless her life is in danger.
Lycaon: It’s a risk we can’t take.
Pash: Yes sir.

Pash turns to leave, but pauses at the sound of Lycaon’s voice.

Lycaon: And Pash. Don’t fail if you value your life.

Pash: *gulp* I won’t.

Back at the battle at hand, we see Lugen laying a beating on Alucard, who is full of cuts and scratches.

Lugen: To bad your no human, you’d make a great werewolf.

Lugen then gives Alucard a hard right knocking him down to the ground.

Lugen: Come, is this the best you can manage.

Lugen kicks Alucard in the stomach before he can get up on his feet, he then attempts to slash Alucard, but to Lugen’s surprise, Alucard hand grabs his wist, stopping the attack. Very bloody, and still losing blood by the second, Alucard looks angry. Getting to his feet, Alucard kicks Lugen in the face with enough force to send him sliding over the ground. Weak, Alucard falls to 1 knee.

Lugen: Ah, man, you really are something special. *rises to his feet* To be so weaken, and yet still manage a attack like that. Yes, I see why Xion would have feared you.

Lugen is about to attack when a voice calls out.

Voice: Hey, dog breath.

Lugen turns around to see Billy walking up, twirling a gun around in his hand.

Billy: You’d best step back.
Lugen: *chuckle* Why, what are you going to do human, shoot me?
Billy: Exactly.
Lugen: And why do you think that would work?
Billy: Cause of this.

Billy quickly grabs the twirling gun and fires a shot into Lugen’s arm. Lugen grins at first before starting to feel a strong burning sensation in his arm. Looking at the wound, it is indeed burning him.

Lugen: Damnit, it’s you guy’s... the silver users.
Billy: Next one is heading for your head.
Lugen: I think not. Though, expect to see me again.

Lugen makes a high leap, digging his claws into the wall of a building and claiming up the side, he then uses the rooftops to make a quick getaway.

Billy: You alright man?
Alucard: I’ve been better.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:16 am

Chapter 74: Rise of the Lycans.

Starting off we see Abigail, Daje, and Tala in a room together. Tala is sat in a chair, Daje and Abigail sits across from her.

Abigail: So that’s as much as you know?
Tala: That’s it. He’s some kind of mutation. What he can do, I have no idea.
Daje: And you let him lose?
Tala: Being down in those chambers for so long, I didn’t expect anything to be alive, let alone at full strength.
Abigail: Xion must of had life support systems, in a way it’s a good thing this... Zahiyas was it?
Tala: Yes.
Abigail: It’s a good thing he did destroy your base. Who knows what else Xion had hidden away down there.
Daje: We better start to prepare ourselves. Zahiyas will return to finish what he started.
Tala: Yes, and no doubt he’ll be heading for me first.
Abigail: I guess you can go then Tala.
Tala: Finally.

Tala gets up and leaves. Daje is about to go, but Abigail stops her.

Abigail: Daje, can I speak with you for a moment?
Daje: Yes, what is it?

Daje sits back down.

Abigail: It’s about Colza, according from what you’ve said, plus what I seen. She’s had a few close calls now.
Daje: Yes, I should probably train her a bit, but there’s been no time.
Abigail: If she stay’s on this path, you know that she will die in battle someday.
Daje: She has also proven herself a few times.
Abigail: Yes, you mentioned the time she defeated Beckoth one on one. Though again, she failed to stop Kiya. She’s stronger then your run of the mill vampire from the streets, but it appears enemy’s are growing ever stronger. Colza... is falling behind.
Daje: So what do you suggest?
Abigail: Let me train her to become stronger. Kiyo, Jonas and Lazuli are guarding the place. You can handle all the contact and paper work.
Daje: Oh, thanks a lot. Though what about Kimarous?
Abigail: I may ask if he wants to join as well, I think he can also benefit a little.
Daje: Tala and Vant?
Abigail: Lets keep them to test Colza and Kimarous after wards. I’m sure Tala won’t turn down a fight.
Daje: I’m sure she won’t.

Meanwhile, Billy has called the team to gather up. Back at the middle of town, all sit in a circle.

Billy: Guy’s, we have a problem.
Alucard: A big problem, the lycans are back.
Shooter: Lycan... wait... werewolf?
Alucard: Exactly.
Ledah: Hold on, there real?
Alucard: Very much so.
Billy: I know first hand, and so does Alucard here.
Bear: We’ve known about vampires for quite a while, we even heard rumors of them before Kari put our group together. We’ve not heard of real werewolves before.
Alucard: You wouldn’t, the vampires thought they won, thought they wiped out the lycans. However, they where wrong. Now, it seems they are rebuilding their almost lost race.
Shooter: How?
Billy: With us.
Alucard: Facing a lycan alone would be a bad move on you end. One scratch, and you’ll change, becoming one of them.
Ledah: What... do you mean?
Alucard: I mean, if a lycan attacks you, then flees, leaving you alive. You better take that gun and use it on yourself, if not, you’ll become a werewolf and more then likely kill your friends.
Billy: Good news however, they shear a weakness with the vampires.
Shooter: Silver.
Alucard: Yes. Though it’s not guaranteed to kill all lycans, sometimes it will merely slow them down. My advice, aim for the head for best results and most likely kills. However, if we meet a lycan, I ask that you stand at the side lines and let me do the main fighting.
Shooter: Lycans can’t convert vampires?
Alucard: No. Vampire blood fights off the infection to fast for it to cause any harm to us. That’s how come our race won before, we had far outnumbered the lycans, humans were almost always hiding, and the lycans simply couldn’t defend themselves. Something worries me however.
Shooter: And that would be?
Alucard: Lycaon. From what I’ve been told, he has already killed Luther.
Shooter: Wait, that vampire that I went nuts on before getting taken out with hardly an effort?
Alucard: You got it. Lycaon, by rumor, was the only one to ever rival his strength. If you meet Lycaon, you run. None of you got and chance of betting him.

Suddenly, the group starts to here howling. At first it came from one direction, but seconds later, it came from everywhere.

Billy: You know the people we came here to save.
Alucard: None are left. Getting out of this place alive will be a miracle. It’s started, the lycans are on the rise once again.

Everyone jumps to their feet, weapons at the ready, they all stay in the circle, looking in all direction. Only Alucard steps away from the group, going out in front.

Alucard: Stay behind me, and cover yourselves.

Mixing with the sound of howling, is the sound of screaming.

Shooter: Those... poor people.
Alucard: What makes you think those screams are people. It’s likely vampires getting ripped to pieces.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:18 am

Chapter 75: Abigail's Special Training Room.

Howling and screaming is all Shooter and the group can hear, in every direction.

Shooter: How many are there?
Alucard: Before, just a handful. Now, dozens, if not more.
Bear: And just when we thought things was returning to normal. *sigh*
Alucard: Ready guy’s, follow my lead.

Alucard starts moving down the roadway, Shooter and the others follow. Not long after, Alucard signals the other to stop. In their way, is a werewolf feeding on a victim. Approaching quietly from behind, Alucard jumps the wolf, quickly snapping it’s neck.

Alucard: Well, at least these freshly turned werewolves are a lot weaker then Lugen.

Alucard signals it’s all clear and the others continue to follow.

Alucard: Hopefully, if I can keep things quite, I can get these guys out of here.

Meanwhile we check with Colza, Kimarous, and Abigail. They are in a gym like room. Colza and Kimarous are standing side by side, across from Abigail.

Abigail: Hello you two. Are you aware of why I’ve called you down here?
Kimarous: No, not really.
Abigail: Colza, how did the operation go?
Colza: Thankfully, quick. Though I’m feeling a lot better.
Abigail: Good. Kimarous, I notice you carry a katana but never really uses it, instead you always use the rapier. Why is that?
Kimarous: Well, honestly I’m not very good with the katana.
Colza: So... why are we here?
Abigail: I’m going to train you 2 a little.
Colza: Train us?
Abigail: Yes. Colza, your lacking in response time and defensive ability’s. Tell me, did you have any idea of Zahiyas presence, even so much as an uneasy feeling?
Colza: ...no. I was just walking along and the guy came out of nowhere.
Abigail: Kimarous, carrying around a weapon you can’t use is not a good thing to do. Not only will you have no clue what to do with said weapon if you do need it, but the enemy can also steal it from you and kill you with it.
Kimarous: I never thought of that as a possibility.
Abigail: I don’t know how long we got, no doubt Zahiyas will return, and my bet is he’ll be pretty angry with his earlier defeat. But you 2 should at least pick up on some basics. If either of you are not ready, I think it would be best if you stayed out of the way.
Kimarous: Your planning to train us quickly, I assume we are not doing this the normal way.
Abigail: *smiles* Follow me.

At this time, we check in with Raisin who has stopped to ponder on where to go.

Raisin: So now what. If I’m found out by the humans, I’ll be killed, and there is no way I’m going back now. And what if I run into that Zahiyas person again. Even Lycaon himself had to transform to beat him, and Lycaon is probably stronger then me in just human form.

Raisin thoughts is then interrupted as she hears movement in the forest area around her. She can hear twigs snapping, as if someone, or something was slowly walking on them.

Raisin: Oh great, I’m being hunted.

Raisin keeps a close eye out, but can see nothing. The sound soon moves behind her before it quickly starts getting loader and faster. Raisin swing around, keeping a close eye in the direction of the sound. She looks focused, but the expression changes to shock as a grey color wolf creature quickly emerges from the darkness, jumping at Raisin.

Back with Abigail, Colza, and Kimarous, we see the 3 enter a dark blue lite room. Abigail leads and Colza and Kimarous follow. The 3 walk until coming to a set of 2 roundish egg shape chambers.

Abigail: Were here.
Colza: What... are these?
Abigail: Your training chambers.
Kimarous: *presses a button and opens chamber* But, it’s so small, how can we train in something like this?
Abigail: Knowledge is the key right now. In this chamber, you will not grow stronger physically, but you will gain knowledge and likely grow stronger mentally.
Colza: How?
Abigail: Once your in the chamber and the doors closes, the chambers will fill with a special type of gas. Although toxic to humans, I’ve found a way to use it to help us. For use vampires, the gas will merely put you in a sleep like state.
Colza: But I’m part human, won’t it kill me?
Abigail: Worry not, you’ll be fine.
Kimarous: So according to you, we’ll be dreaming. But how do we know we’ll be dreaming what we need to dream about?
Abigail: If it was as simple as gassing you, I’d merely lock you in a big glass cube. No, these chambers helps... program your brain. It’ll be as if your in a real life situation. Your sense of touch, small, taste, hearing, it’ll all be intact. You’ll believe you are somewhere else, while all the while, you’ll be sitting right here.
Colza: Wow, how did you get the founding to create something like this?
Abigail: Let’s just say that there was a group of people that owed me a favor.
Kimarous: So have you used this?
Abigail: Yeah, once. When you enter, in your dream like state you may feel like long periods of time has passed, but it may only be a matter of minutes in reality.
Colza: Really?, that’s cool.
Kimarous: So why didn’t you use it more often.
Abigail: ...frankly, it scares the hell out of me. I will warn you, when you enter the dream state you start in what’s called a secure zone, I advise you not to leave that safety area.
Kimarous: What’s outside the secure zone?
Abigail: Outside the secure zone... is a full imaginary world. However, this world feeds off your darkest fears and makes you do things you don’t want to do.
Colza: This sounds more dangerous then I first thought.
Abigail: Stay in the secure zone, and you’ll be training in my imputed training programs. You’ll be alright.
Colza: And if we go outside the secure zone, we’ll still be alright... right? I mean, you can just pull the plug can’t you?
Abigail: *silence*.
Colza: *nervous* Can’t you?
Abigail: I’m afraid it isn’t that easy. If I try to terminate the program while your outside the secure zone, you will... well die.
Kimarous/Colza: WHAT!!!
Abigail: Look, don’t worry. The secure zone is a huge area, and it’s clearly marked with a red line. Stay inside the line, and you’ll be perfectly fine.
Kimarous: I have a feeling someone told you the same thing... and things didn’t go “perfectly fine”.
Abigail: Look, I’ll personally be watching over you both. You’ll both be alright, I won’t allow you to cross over the red line.
Kimarous: Well, I’m game. Colza?
Colza: *nods* Abigail, stop the instant we are in any danger.
Abigail: I will, don’t worry about that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next