Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dark Wars (completed fic)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Wars (completed fic)

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 am

Chapter 76: Training Areas.

Our first look is back in Mayhem City, there we see Alucard face to face with another werewolf. As both push against each other, Alucard lets out a quick grin before jumping. The werewolf, now off balance stumbles forward and Alucard lands on his head.

Alucard: You’ll be eating no one else.

Alucard grabs the creature jaws and start forcing them open, until finally he rips the lower jaw from the wolfs mouth. A lot of blood runs out of the creature and he soon collapses, returning to human form as he dies.

Shooter:... Um, if I becomes a wolf, kill me quickly huh.
Alucard: None of you are becoming those monsters if I has anything to say about it. Not let’s move, I’m sure that the smell of blood will attract some attention in this area.

Meanwhile Raisin isn’t fearing to good, she has many scratches, claw marks, and brushes. And is bleeding heavily. Her opponent seems to have taken no damage at all.

Werewolf: Come on Raisin, stop defending and fight back.
Raisin: Why Pash, so you can find an opening and kill me quicker.
Pash: Well at least transform.
Raisin: I would if I thought it would help the situation.
Pash: So what, your just going to die without a fight?
Raisin: It’s a risky chance, but I need to get around her and get into a populated area. If I can pass off as a human or vampire for a day, maybe I’ll get some help.
Pash: You can’t defend yourself forever.
Raisin: True, but I don’t plan on dying today.

Raisin runs directly toward Pash, Pash is surprised by the approach and is late reacting. Raisin slides across the ground, sliding between Pash legs. Once behind Pash, Raisin jumps up and delivers a knee strike to the back of Pash head, making her stumble slightly. Pash quickly maintains balance and looks back to see that Raisin is gone.

Pash: COWARD!!! *snarl* You can run, but I’ll track you down.

At this moment Kimarous and Colza are each in their separate chambers.

Abigail: Ready for this?

Kimarous and Colza nods.

Abigail: Then lets start.

Abigail walks across the room to a high tech computer desk. There are 2 monitors and a shit load of buttons, some just plain, some glowing red, others glowing blue, etc. Abigail pushes on a series of buttons and Kimarous and Colza’s chambers start filling with a pinkish gas.

Colza: Hey pink, what a *yawn* pretty... *sleepy voice* color.

Within seconds both are asleep.

Abigail: I hope you take my warning seriously.

Abigail then presses another series of buttons to set up the training programs. Switching to Kimarous view, we start out by seeing darkness. After a matter of seconds, we see a large open field. The grass is short and green, there is a clear blue river running through the area, and it just seems like a very relaxing area. Kimarous then checks himself out, everything is in check except for one difference, here the only weapon Kimarous got is his katana.

???: Hello Kimarous.
Kimarous: *turns around* What the... It’s you.

At this very moment Colza has found herself in a field full of flowers. She notices she still has her wipe with her.

Colza: Well I still have a weapon. Hmm, she must have put me here to have all the flowers and pretty view act as a distraction. Well, I won’t fall for it.

From atop a near by hill, we see a slim figure watching Colza, although with the sun directly behind her, we can’t make out who it is.

Switching back to Raisin we see her running, in the distance we can see Pash quickly catching up. Raisin considered transforming to increase her speed, but she notices a town not far ahead. When she reaches the town, Pash is not far behind her. The town in question however is pretty empty.

Raisin: Damnit, where is everyone?

Seconds later Raisin is tackled by Pash and both roll over the ground before smacking up against a large door. Pash quickly gets to her feet and grabs Raisin by her throat, lifting her up.

Pash: No more running, you’ll die right now.
???: Oh, will she really?

Pash looks up to see Marcus leaning over a ledge.

The large doors opens revealing Guinevere.

Guinevere: We’ve had enough killing in this town.

Sarah approaches from behind, remaining quite.

Guinevere: Why not put the girl down and leave, before we make you leave.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:20 am

Chapter 77: Ghost From The Past.

???: Hello Kimarous.
Kimarous: *turns around* What the... it’s you.
???: Yes brother, it’s me. And now, I’m going to kill you.

Kimarous notices something different about his brother.

Kimarous: You don’t have your usual weapons Slafter.
Slafter: Maybe not, but I can use my blade, how about you *smirk*.

Slafter charges forward with a katana just like Kimarous. Kimarous draws his blade and blocks the straight forward slash.

Slafter: So predictable brother.

Slafter quickly kicks Kimarous in the stomach, then the face. Slafter then grabs Kimarous katana while thrusting his own through Kimarous heart. Slafter pulls back his blade and also takes Kimarous. In unimaginable pain, Kimarous falls to his hands and knees, coughing up blood.

Slafter: It ends now brother.

Kimarous looks up only to see Slafter make a double slash with both blades, slicing Kimarous head off.

Slafter: I win, brother.

From Kimarous viewpoint all we see is blackness, then Kimarous hears Abigail's voice.

Abigail: You see Kimarous, you need much practice.
Kimarous: What’s going on?
Abigail: As long as your in the safety zone, you can’t die.

All of a sudden Kimarous finds himself back in the same area as before.

Abigail: Again.

Abigail's voice then vanishes and Slafter once again speaks up.

Slafter: Hello brother.

Kimarous draws his katana and gets in a ready stance to fight.

Kimarous: No small talk, lets do this.
Slafter: *smirk* Eager to die I see.

We now check in with Colza who is walking through a think path of flowers. These flowers are rather tall, almost up to waist height.

Colza: So what am I suppose to be learning here?

Suddenly from behind a female figure rams into Colza knocking her down. Both roll on the ground, flattening a large path of flowers. The female figure gains the upper hand grabbing Colza by the throat and pinning her to the ground.

Female: You will not get in my way.
Colza: *shocked* Ki *gasp* ya.
Kiya: Consider that your last word.

Kiya takes a knife blade and slits Colza’s throat before stabbing her in the heart. Colza's death is quicker then Kimarous and the same as we him, Colza can only see darkness.

Abigail: Colza, you need to watch your back better then this.
Colza: Huh, Abigail. Where are you, I can’t see you?
Abigail: It’s another feature of the program, it allows me to speak with you. Colza, just because you can’t see a enemy doesn’t mean their isn’t one there.

As with Kimarous, Colza quickly finds herself back in the flowery area once more.

Abigail: Again.
Colza: *nods* Alright.

And as with before, Kiya is standing on a hilltop, watching Colza.

Back with Kimarous we see him having trouble fending off Slafter.

Kimarous: Shit, I didn’t know Slafter was so good with a blade.

Before long Slafter sends Kimarous katana flying and impales him through the chest.

Kimarous: *cough blood* Damn.
Slafter: All to easy brother.

Slafter again lays the finishing move sending Kimarous back into the darkness once more.

Kimarous: Damn, dead again.
Abigail: You hold your katana to loosely Kimarous. Hold the blade firm so it cannot get knocked out of your hands.
Kimarous: Ok.

The training area resets again. Kimarous instantly glares back at Slafter.

Kimarous: Lets get started.
Slafter: As you wish brother.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Wars (completed fic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 am

Chapter 78: Crossing The Line.

Our first look is at Colza who again is in the flowery area. Unlike last time, she looks for focused. This time, Kiya doesn’t attack outright however.

Colza: It’s different from last time.

Colza then notices something, side stepping Kiya’s knife as it fly’s right past her. Colza then feels a shape pain in her lower back. Looking back, there is a rounded black item with blades stuck in her back. A few beeps are heard before the device explodes, killing Colza once again.

Colza: Didn’t expect that coming.

Abigail’s voice is then heard through the dark yet again.

Abigail: Expect anything Colza. And beware of distractions.
Colza: Ok.

The area is reset again for Colza, and she sets out once more. Meanwhile.

Slafter: So you can hold on to your weapon, but where’s you skill brother?

Slafter steadily attacks Kimarous who is barely defending.

Slafter: Your to stiff Kimarous.

Slafter soon breaks through Kimarous defense and slices him in half. Kimarous enters the darkness yet a third time.

Kimarous: Err, damn it. He beat me again. What am I doing wrong?
Abigail: You held the katana firm, but you restricted your movement. You where so focused on not losing your weapon that your movements where stiff and somewhat slow. You must learn to both keep a strong hold on the weapon and move fluidly at the same time.
Kimarous: If he can do it, so can I.
Abigail: Good, that’s what I want to hear.

The program loads up yet another time, starting Kimarous off in the usual location.

Slafter: I have waited a long time to be able to kill you.
Kimarous: Isn’t my first time hearing that.

Colza meanwhile is proving to be a quick learner. She has dodged Kiya’s first attack and also avoided the second attack. Now, she has a close eye out for Kiya herself. Walking along, she leaves the flowery area and enters a open field not much unlike what Kimarous is fighting on. Colza continues to walk along until she hears a faint voice call her name, but this vice isn’t Kiya’s, it isn’t even female. However it’s familiar. Colza starts to walk in the direction where her name is being called. It isn’t long before she reaches the red line barrier. Outside the red line, the virtual world is very different. It’s dark, and foggy. The forest in the distance appears to be dying and it looks really creepy. Colza still hears the voice whisper her name, but remembering Abigail’s warning, she does not continue any further.

Colza: Show yourself.

There is a seconds pause when something catches Colza attention. Colza however only has time to turn back her head when Kiya grabs her from behind, taking Colza left arm and twisting it behind her back. Kiya then grabs Colza hair and forces her to look forward. Out of the mist, a shadowy figure approaches. Colza’s expression is that of both shock and fear as she quickly makes out who it is.

Colza: No... it can’t be... Xion.
Xion: *still a shadowy figure from our view* Oh, but it can.
Colza: Abigail, get me out of here... please.

To Colza’s great concern, there is no response.

Colza: *nervous* Abigail...?

However, there is still no reply.

Xion: Look at me.

Kiya then forces Colza to look into Xion eyes. Colza tries her best to look away, but even after Kiya has let go, she can’t.

Xion: *evil grin* Come to me Colza, come and suffer pain unlike any you’ve felt before.

Colza unwillingly steps forward, seemingly unable to control her own body. As she crosses the line, we switch to Kimarous who is battling Slafter.

Kimarous: Damn, this is getting nowhere. I need to surprise him somehow.

Slafter then suddenly stops his attack to Kimarous great surprise.

Kimarous: What are you up to?

Slafter merely snickers and points towards his left. Kimarous looks in the direction Slafter is pointing, but sees nothing. Suddenly Kimarous hears a voice he instantly recognizes. The voice softly calls out “Kima”, ignoring Slafter completely, Kimarous runs towards the sound. As with Colza, he is lead to the read line that indicates the end of the safe zone. In the foggy wasteland area outside, Kimarous sees a women standing before him.

Kimarous: Mother...

A few seconds later Slafter appears behind her. Carrying his usual weapons, he pulls out a shuriken and is about to kill his mother. Not considering the risks, Kimarous charges forward crossing the red line.

Kimarous: *enraged* Get away from her.

Kimarous rises his Katana as he approaches Slafter.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 am

Chapter 79: Outside Happenings.

We start off back with Raisin and Pash who has just met Guinevere, Sarah, and Marcus.

Guinevere: Why not put the girl down and leave, before we make you leave.
Pash: *chuckle* Make me leave, you vampires need to mind your own business.

Pash begins tightening her grip on Raisin throat, cutting off her air supply. Marcus is the first to act, jumping down from the ledge he’s on. Pash plans on using he free hand to counter attack, but quickly finds Sarah holding her wist. As Pash looks back up, all she sees is Marcus driving his knee into her face, knocking her down to the ground. Once free, Raisin makes a few gasp for air.

Guinevere: You ok?
Raisin: I will be, thanks.

At this time Marcus is seen with a knife, and Sarah is seen holding 2. Both Marcus and Sarah slash away at Pash, who gets a lot of cuts over her body. Getting pushed back across the street, Pash jumps up on the side of a building and digs her claws in. Marcus quickly pulls out his pistol and fires at Pash. Pash avoids the bullets by pushing herself off the building, landing back on the ground and running in a circular motion around Marcus and Sarah. Marcus quickly runs out of bullets and Pash charges in on the attack. Sarah jumps to the side throwing a few knifes that stick into Pash side. Pash seems more of less unaffected though as she lands on Marcus, reading to take a bite out of him.

Raisin: I should help.
Guinevere: Rest, they’ll take care of it.

Before Pash could harm Marcus, Sarah had jumped on to of her. Running and shaking, Pash try’s to get Sarah off her, although Sarah hold on tight. Pash manages to finally flip Sarah over and pin her to the ground.

Pash: See you in hell.
Sarah: You first bitch.

Focusing to much on Sarah, Pash doesn’t pick up on Marcus approach. When she finally noticed Marcus, it was to late and he drove a knife through Pash skull. Sarah quickly gets up and drives in a couple more knifes for safe measure.

Sarah: I hope we don’t have to face more then one of these things at any given time.
Marcus: I hope not to face any more period. She almost had both of us at some point.

Pash returns to human form, Marcus and Sarah gives each other a quick look and Sarah walks back to the church. Marcus picks up Pash body and follows Sarah.

Raisin: Why are you keeping the body?
Marcus: Well... we are vampires.
Raisin: Point taken.
Guinevere: Come in, we got a room we can give you. And I’ll fix up you clothing for you as well.
Raisin: Thank you.

Meanwhile we check in with Abigail who is just finishing speaking with Kimarous.

Abigail: Good, that’s what I want to hear.

Abigail flicks a switch that cuts contact with Kimarous.

Abigail: Both are learning at an impressive rate.

Suddenly the lights go out, although a backup power supply keeps power going to the chambers and control panel. Abigail can tell something is wrong though, and she soon hears some sounds. Stepping out into the open and now dark room, Abigail is attacked by Lugen who is in human form. Lugen punches Abigail in the nose, kicks her in the face with an inward roundhouse, then turns into a spin kick with his left foot in her temple. Lugen then spins and makes a backhand then follows up with a fierce right handed power punch which drives Abigail back against a wall, knocking her out. Lugen leaves the room, not long after we hear Colza’s call for help, but Abigail is unable to reply.

At this time Alucard and the others are almost in the clear. We see Alucard look around a Connor before looking back towards the rest of the group.

Alucard: One more block.
Shooter: Is it clear?
Alucard: Looks clear, just stay behind me.

Again Alucard leads the way. Slowly making their way down the final road, shining eyes watches our hero’s from afar. The group keeps moving until Alucard comes to a sudden stop.

Shooter: What?
Alucard: *spins around* Watch out!!!

We look to see a wolf jumping directly at Ledah. At the last possible second, Bear pushes Ledah out of the way and gets attacked by the blood hungry beast. His screams are painful and everybody watches in fear/shock until Alucard speaks up.

Alucard: The rest of you, get out of here, there’s no helping him now.

Shooter and the others are reluctant to leave, but realizing nothing can be done, they go. Alucard then whistles making the wolf instantly look at him.

Alucard: You’ve just fucked with the wrong group of people.
Werewolf: *Growl*.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:25 am

Chapter 80: Endless Suffering.

Kimarous: *enraged* Get away from her you murderous bastard.

Kimarous rises his Katana as he approaches Slafter, crossing over the red line barrier while on route. We see Slafter take the shuriken and start slitting his mothers throat.

Kimarous: *enraged* Slafter!!!

Kimarous reaches Slafter and makes a downward slash, slicing clean through Slafter body. However, instead of 2 half’s of the body falling to the ground, they turn to dust, fading away in a dream like fashion. Kimarous doesn’t care however and quickly tends to his mother.

Kimarous: Don’t worry, it’ll be alright, I swear you’ll be alright.
Kimarous mother: Take... care of... your sister.

Being human herself, these are the last words she speaks as she fades away.

Kimarous: No, not again, not again. *teary eyes*.

Then the words "hey brother" makes Kimarous turn around in shock, there he see Slafter standing as good as new with Lazuli in a hold, Kimarous is helpless to do anything as he watches Slafter break Lazuli’s neck. A slow motion effect seems to happen to Kimarous as Lazuli’s lifeless body falls to the ground.

Slafter: Brother, welcome to your own personal hell.

Suddenly Kimarous turns to the voice of a very good friend of his.

Slafter: Now Kimarous, watch, see the death of one of your closest friends, let it more so fuel your anger.

Kimarous see’s a portal gate open, thought this portal is Tobias and Luther.

Tobias: I have lived my life to help others, death doesn’t scare me. I welcome what awaits me in the next life. The end only makes way for a new beginning.

Kimarous then witnesses Luther striking Tobias down and the portal closes.

Kimarous: Slafter. I... will... kill... you.
Slafter: *chuckle* Brother, in this place I will never die. And you will be forced to go through these moments until the time you die.
Kimarous: Die!!

Kimarous quickly charges Slafter, piercing his katana through Slafter’s heart, Slafter only laughs however. Kimarous quickly pulls back his blade as Slafter’s wound heals instantly.

Kimarous: *shock* What are you?
Slafter: In this place, I am god. You should not have crossed the line brother, now all your worst nightmares will be relived forever. *Evil laugh*.

Meanwhile Colza is seen chained to a cold concrete wall, blood running down her beaten and naked body. She hangs, seemingly lifeless with her head down. She suddenly awakes to the sound of footsteps, a terrified look on her face, she see’s the door open revealing Xion in the doorway.

Xion: So you think you can get away with your betrayal.
Colza: How, how is this pain possible? Why hasn’t Abigail stopped this?
Xion: *grin* No one will be saving you from this place, no one can.

Soon after Dimitri enters, carrying Daje over his shoulders. He walks in and throws Daje on the floor next to Colza. Colza’s chains are then let go.

Xion: Now, complete your mission and kill Daje.
Colza: No. I won’t.
Xion: Oh really?
Colza: I’d rather die.
Xion: Dimitri, if you please.
Dimitri: With pleasure.

Dimitri walks over to Colza grabbing her hair and forcing her to look in Xion’s direction. Colza closes her eyes, desperate not to make contact with Xion. A sudden knee strike however makes her eyes open wide from the pain. The brief moment of eye contact was all Xion needed and Dimitri let go of Colza.

Xion: Your doing it, either under your own free will or under mine.

Catch in Xion’s hypnotic spell, Colza rises her arm, straighten her hand and fingers straight forward, Colza then stabs her hand through Daje. Xion then releases his spell, Colza stares at disbelieve of her blood covered hand.

Xion: Dimitri, you can leave us now.
Dimitri: Right away. Have fun with the... festivity’s *evil chuckle*

Colza looks on in fear as Xion approaches her, knowing what is coming.

Xion: Time we begin. *grin*.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Shooter, Ledah, and Billy have reached the outskirts of town and are waiting for Alucard.

Ledah: You think he’s alright?
Billy: I believe he is.

Soon, Alucard can be seen walking up to Shooter and the rest, covered in blood. However the blood isn’t his.

Shooter: Oh, what the hell did you do?
Alucard: You really want me to go into detail?
Shooter: *looking at Alucard* No... thank you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Chapter 81: Light In Darkness.

We start where we left of with Kimarous and Slafter.

Kimarous: *shock* What are you?
Slafter: In this place, I am god. You should not have crossed the line brother, now all your worst nightmares will be relived forever. *Evil laugh*.

As Slafter laugh’s, the area changes, becoming covered with red/black clouds. The land cracks apart and flames shoot up, screams can soon be heard not far in the distance. When the wall of fire suicides, Kimarous see’s the whole place covered with fire everywhere. He can also see his mother, Lazuli, Daje, and most everyone he knows in terrible pain, suffering as demons rip away at their flesh and fire continually burn away at what’s left. Kimarous tries to reach them, but a clear see through barrier (looks like glass) stops him. Kimarous pounds at the barrier a few times but can’t get through.

Kimarous: Why, tell me why?

Slafter approaches behind Kimarous, a grin on his face.

Slafter: Because I enjoy it brother. I enjoy watching them suffer, and I enjoy watching you suffer.
Kimarous: You son of a bitch.
Slafter: Hey, you’re a son of that same bitch.

Kimarous anger starts to swell up as he grips his blade once again.

Slafter: Oh please, what good will that do. Just put it down, accept your failure and join your friends in forever pain and torture.

Kimarous grips the blade harder before loosening his grip.

Kimarous: Your right, what is the point? I can’t win. I let them down, I let them all down.
???: Now now, that doesn’t sound like the Kimarous I know.

Kimarous turns his head to see a figure surrounded by a bright white light. This figure approaches Kimarous, revealing himself to be Tobias.

Slafter: Grr, how did you get here priest, why are you not with them?

Slafter’s questions are ignored as Tobias lay’s his hand on Kimarous shoulder.

Tobias: You must escape this place, your friends need you, your real friends. Do not let these look a likes fool your mind. Believe in yourself my friend, for you have all you need to get through this.
Kimarous: Tobias... thank you.
Tobias: Any time my friend.
Slafter: *Angry* Enough, he will not escape.
Tobias: Go Kima.

Kimarous nods and then leaves.

Slafter: Get back h...

Slafter sentence is cut short as Tobias grabbed his throat.

Tobias: You may be Kima’s greatest fear, but, I am his defense. I am a greatest friend of Kima, the light in his heart, and you Slafter, you are not wanted here.

Meanwhile Colza is receiving a severe beating on her end. The dead body of more of her friends scattered around the area, their blood covering her. Giving up hope, Colza has accepted her death. Xion rises his fist for the final blow and brings it down. As his fist travels however it steadily slows, coming to a stop before reaching Colza. With a overlook, the whole area seems frozen in time.

???: Colza... Colza.

Colza faintly looks up, she see’s Ledah bend down beside her and pick her up. As Ledah moves Colza, time resumes and Xion’s fist slams into the ground. Xion, surprised looks back to see Ledah carrying Colza away.

Ledah: These guy’s have really done a number on you.
Colza: *close to crying* He made me kill them, he made me kill all of them. Then he... he...
Ledah: Shhh, lets just get you dressed.
Colza: Their blood, it’s all on my hands. Everyone.
Ledah: Colza, please listen to me. This is not real, Daje and the others are very much alive.
Colza: But... it feels so real.
Ledah: Your mind is only being fooled into thinking this is real, Colza, we haven’t spent all that much time together. But I know you would never be able to hurt your friends, and no one would be able to make you do it.
Xion: Speak for yourself human.

Ledah ignores Xion’s comment and finishes dressing Colza.

Ledah: Colza, I believe in your ability to get through this. Don’t let yourself get defeated by these mind games. Your stronger then you think.
Xion: Human!

As Ledah looks back, Xion uses his revolver pistol and shoots Ledah in the head.

Xion: Your mine Colza.
Colza: No, no your dead. Your dead, they are all alive, this isn’t real.

Colza quickly grabs one of Ledah’s guns, shooting Xion in the heart. Xion fades away as he dies.

Colza: Ledah, thank you. I’d probably be dead if you hadn’t showed up.

Colza gets to her feet, after kicking out the door she makes a run for it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Chapter 82: Double Trouble.

We start off not long after Lugen knocked out Abigail. We see him casually walk through a hallway with no effort of hiding himself from cameras.

Lugen: Objective 1, turn humans, complete. Objective 2, deal with half breeds, in process.

The next person Lugen meets is Daje, who was on her way to check on Kimarous and Colza. There is no time for talk as Lugen attacks right away striking Daje with a left punch that is quickly followed with a right. Giving no time for Daje to counter, Lugen does a barrage attack of around 30 kicks to the face & mid section followed by a final strong thrust kick. The impact makes Daje spit out saliva before getting sent sliding back across the floor. Lugen approaches Daje, who is grasping her stomach in pain from that final blow moments ago.

Lugen: What luck, I didn’t expect to get to you so quickly. Yes, Lycaon will be much pleased with my progress.

Lugen attacks Daje, slamming his fist down upon her, though Daje manages to roll out of the way making Lugen hit the floor. Lugen now with a grin on his face, does the same attack again that Daje barely rolls out of the way of. Lugen then grabs Daje by her clothing, lifting her up with 1 hand. With a mighty roar he drives his fist into Daje stomach, the force of the impact ripping Daje cloths and sending her a second time skidding across the floor. Lugen throws away the chunk of clothing in his hand.

Lugen: After 2 blows like that, you have got broken bones for sure. Now how should I kill you? Should I crush your head in, slice you in half, or just eat ya *sadistic grin*

Meanwhile Abigail has come to, she slowly reaches the control panel, still feeling a great amount of pain from Lugen’s previous attack. She pushes a series of buttons and starts to speak.

Abigail: Kimarous, Colza. Head towards the light, it’s a guide back to the secure area. The system will shut down as soon as you both return.

Abigail then starts making her way out in the hall where Daje and Lugen are. After a few minutes she reaches their location. There she see’s Daje and Lugen at a stand still.

Lugen: So you’ll kill yourself just to take me out.
Daje: *with a grenade in hand and a belt full on her lap* Coming to you werewolves, gladly.
Abigail: Hey you.

Lugen turns around to see Abigail.

Abigail: Didn’t think I’d fall that easily did you?

Meanwhile, unknown to Daje and Abigail, Zahiyas as already returned himself. We see Lazuli fighting him in close combat, as Kiyo approaches from behind Zahiyas grabs Lazuli’s wist and swings her around into Kiyo. Jonas comes in from the left and makes a high kick, Zahiyas dukes and slices Jonas with his claws as he makes a uppercut.

Lazuli: This is ridiculous. He’s already healed up and is stronger then before it seems. What the fuck is he?
Kiyo: It was Xion that created him right, no doubt he is designed to kill us.
Lazuli: Whatever was done to him, he has enhanced regeneration of healing injuries. Damn, where’s the others when you need them.

At this moment, we can see Tala and Vant high above the fight, sitting on a ledge.

Vant: Shouldn’t we help them?
Tala: Nah, let’s enjoy the show the show first. We dealt with Zahiyas once, we’ll deal with him again.
Vant: But when do you plan to step in?
Tala: *shrug* Whenever.

Back with Kimarous we see him running at full speed, he quickly is able to see the bright white portal but comes to a sudden stop. Looking down, Lazuli is grabbing his ankle.

Lazuli: Please brother... don’t leave us here.
Kimarous: Grr, No, Tobias is right, my real sister is in danger, I can feel it.
Lazuli: *shock* But Kima... *cough* I am your sister.
Kimarous: No, this place tricked me once, it won’t again.

Kimarous kicks Lazuli off and is about to continue when a tall figure blocks his way.

???: Son, you are a failure. What are you doing protecting these half breeds?
Kimarous: Enough, your not my father. He loved my mother, he’d never wish harm to her or anyone in my family.

Kimarous slices down the figure and runs towards the bright glowing white light.

Lazuli: Kima, don’t leave me here *shreds tears.*

Kimarous however doesn’t look back and leaps into the bright portal. In an instant, Kimarous is back in the regular training grounds.

Kimarous: Come on Colza, hurry it up.
Slafter: Who is this Co...

Slafter can’t finish his sentence before getting his head sliced off by Kimarous.

Kimarous: I’m in no mood for you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Chapter 83: Return To Reality.

Starting off we check in with Colza who is seen to be in a very think fog, a bright white glare tells Colza is near the exist portal, however the portal is also working against her, making it even harder to see. Squinting her eyes, Colza creeps forward slowly before coming to a stop.

Colza: I can’t see a god damn thing, this is ridicules.
Xion’s voice: I told you your not going to escape.

Colza is suddenly struck with a punch to the face which is followed with a quick knee to the lower back, to quick however for it to only be 1 person.

Xion: Get her.

Colza can hear a opponent running towards her and jumps up to avoid him, however a foot strikes her in the stomach at the highest point of her jump and rides her back down to the ground. Colza reels a little in pain but quickly rolls to the side as she can make out a dark shadow dropping down upon her. Knowing the opponent in near, Colza does a handstand, spreads her legs apart and starts spinning around, soon kicking her opponent in the face.

Female voice: Ouch bitch, that hurt.
Colza: Wait... Kiya why are you with Xion?
Xion: Cause this is my world, whatever I say go’s in this place. And I say your staying.
Colza: Maybe it’s your world, but it’s my life. And a bunch of ghost from the past isn’t going to stop me.
Dimitri: We’ll see about that.

From our view, it clears somewhat so we can see what’s happening, however it’s still think blinding fog from Colza’s view. We can see Xion, Kiya, and Dimitri charge at Colza from 3 different directions, all approaching at the same time. Colza calms herself, even closing her eyes as she’s unable to see anyways.

Colza: Ok, I can do this, just focus.

Colza reaches down, gripping her whip. The silver blades lining the outer tip glaring with the light from the portal. Xion, Dimitri, and Kiya are now very close to Colza and are readying to attack, Colza opens her eyes while saying “Now!” and spins around while making slashing motions with the whip. As Colza finishes her 360 degree spin, blood can be seen splattering everywhere. A few seconds after, the fog starts clearing, and 3 dead slashed bodies lay on the ground.

Colza: Time to get out of here.

Able to see, Colza heads towards the portal. At this time, Kimarous has defeated another Slafter.

Kimarous: Ok, this is just getting annoying now.

Kimarous go’s to give Slafter the final blow yet again when everything go’s dark. Kimarous then starts to open his eyes, showing his view inside the chamber.

Kimarous: I-it’s over. *surprised*.

Kimarous chamber opens and he quickly go’s to check on Colza.

Kimarous: Oh no, don’t say that...

Kimarous opens Colza’s chamber to find her merely sleeping.

Kimarous: Colza... *pats her on the cheek* Colza, wake up.
Colza: *sleepy tone* Huh... W-where am I?
Kimarous: It’s over, you made it.

Colza steps out of the chamber but is still weak standing and stumbles, though Kimarous catches her.

Colza: *yawn* I’m so sleepy.
Kimarous: You must still be under the effect of the gas, must be where your 1/4th human.

Kimarous lay’s Colza down, far away from the chambers.

Kimarous: Rest Colza, you’ll be alright now.

And no sooner said was Colza asleep once again.

Kimarous thinks to himself *sweet dreams* then quickly heads out in Daje and Abigail’s direction. When Kimarous gets there, Abigail is on the floor, not moving, and her weapon is buckled in half. And Daje is also still down, though it appears she’s in worse shape then before, completely stripped of her weapons, she looks to be clinging to life and coughing blood. Lugen stands with only a few minor scraps.

Kimarous: Hey you.

Lugen slowly turns towards Kimarous, a satisfied grin on his face.

Lugen: If your going ask if I did this, then yes, yes I did.
Kimarous: Why?
Lugen: Well it is my orders, but more importantly, it’s a lot of fun.
Kimarous: Fun, you remind me of my brother.

Kimarous draws his kantana and readies for battle.

Kimarous: If you plan to finish them, you gotta go through me first.
Lugen: Gladly.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Chapter 84: Finally Stepping In.

Starting off we check in on Lycaon who is merely standing around with a grin on his face. Soon, we see Mack enter.

Lycaon: Pash has failed, correct? Otherwise she would be coming to see me, not you.
Mack: That’s correct sir.
Lycaon: *smile* After this is over, I’ll send you to kill Raisin.
Mack: Me... but.
Lycaon: She did kill your sister, didn’t she?
Mack: Well yes, with the help of vampires from what my sources say. However, I’ve considered her a friend for so long.
Lycaon: Please, spare me the friendship babble. As soon as we wipe out all the competition, you will kill Raisin. Or I will.
Mack: Yes Lycaon.

Just then another man comes into the room. He has an athletic build and stands at 5'7". He has cropped black hair, one green eye and one blue with 'shino' glasses, grey athletic shorts, and a white tank-top with one black wristband (left wrist).

???: Mission completed. By tomorrow night, the vampires won’t know what hit them.
Lycaon: Good work Jared. Perhaps I should have made you second in command.
Jared: Lugen isn’t back yet, probably playing with his food again.
Lycaon: You may both leave me.
Jared/Mack: Of course sir/right away.

Both leave, when away from Lycaon Jared speaks up.

Jared: It’s to bad I’m not strong enough to take down Lycaon.
Mack: Huh?
Jared: Yeah, I’d love for him to fall.
Mack: Why?
Jared: I heard he’s a whack job.
Mark: Again, why?
Jared: You haven’t heard. It’s said that he believes that the gods cursed him, and as a way of getting revenge, he wants to take over the world. I believe we should form a alliance with the vampires, can you imagine the possibility’s of what vampires and lycans can do together.
Mack: Yes, but how do you know Lycaon’s crazy?
Jared: Please, you don’t believe in gods and all that bullshit do you?
Mack: ... well.
Jared: Come on man, it’s nothing but a fairy tail that people worship to. If your gonna worship something, at least worship something real.
Mack: I guess. So if you don’t like Lycaon, try to take him down.
Jared: What do you think I am, suicidal.? Lycaon is far stronger then any of us. If we all worked together we probably wouldn’t win. And you think I’m facing him alone, yeah right. Honestly, I respect Raisin for what she did, breaking free of Lycaon’s control. But she may as well of pointed a gun to her head and pulled the trigger.

Elsewhere Lazuli is the only one standing in Zahiyas way at the current moment. Tala and Vant are still watching from above.

Vant: We gonna go and kill this thing yet?
Tala: Nah.
Vant: What’s the point of waiting, Lazuli is only gonna get hurt.
Tala: So.
Vant: I see, your enjoying this are you?
Tala: Of course. Them half breeds has been my enemy all my life, you expect me to just flip a switch and suddenly everything will be alright. No, I quite enjoy watching them getting there asses beaten.
Vant: But what if someone see’s us here doing nothing?
Tala: What are they gonna do, kill us. No, they are to goody goody to do that.

A painful scream is then heard, looking back to Lazuli we see Zahiyas with one arm rapped around Lazuli neck, while he used his free arm to stab his claws into Lazuli’s back. Zahiyas pushes Lazuli off his claws and throws her to the ground. Landing on her back, Lazuli slightly tilts her head, spotting Tala and Vant above. Tala seemingly enjoying herself.

Lazuli: What are they doing up there? Wait, have they been watching us this entire time, why won’t they help us?

Vant: Their all down, can we go now?
Tala: Fine, just stop nagging me already will ya.

Tala jumps down from the ledge she and Vant was on, Vant quickly follows. They land behind Zahiyas, readying their katanas.

Tala: Hey Zahiyas, remember us.
Zahiyas: *turns around* I’ve been expecting you.

Meanwhile Kimarous is blocking/dodging Lugen’s attacks, getting in a scatter slice whenever he can, but causing no more then minor scraps.

Lugen: So you like using swords hey.

Lugen reaches both arms back over his shoulders and grabs 2 kodachi swords, 1 in each hand.

Lugen: Lets see what you got.

Kimarous looks somewhat uneasy but focused.

Kimarous: Alright, lets do this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Chapter 85: The Wolf Emerges.

Kimarous stands before Lugen, waiting for Lugen to make his move. However, Lugen is waiting on Kimarous making the battle now a standstill.

Lugen: What’s wrong, scared.
Kimarous: I can ask you the same, come on big man, come and get some.
Lugen: You really wanna make me attack?

Lugen then rushes in swinging his left sword down upon Kimarous, which he easily blocks with his kantana.

Lugen: Very good, so now what vampire?

Lugen pulls back the sword in his right arm, reading to make a stabbing motion while still pushing down a lot of force on the blade in his left hand.

Lugen: You can keep blocking and die, or release your block and die.
Kimarous: Sorry, but neither of those options works for me.

Kimarous releases his block while jumping at an angle, avoiding to the side of the blade and jumping back at the same time. He see’s Lugen’s counter attack coming and tries to shift his weight to avoid the attack, although Lugen’s blade still manages to slice into Kimarous side, around the ribs area. Kimarous then hears a battle cry and notices Lugen on the attack, attacking with one blade aimed higher and the other aimed lower. Kimarous quick grabs his rapier so to be able to deflect both attack.

Meanwhile Tala and Vant are on the attack, although things are going differently now as they are unable to land solid hits on Zahiyas, only minor scraps. Zahiyas however is unable to find an opening to get in close.

Tala: *while trying to slash Zahiyas in half* If not for the fact that I’d be dead before I pulled the trigger, I’d so shoot you right now.

Suddenly Vant stops his attack leaving Tala on her open. Finding a opening now, Zahiyas is able to charge in and pin Tala against a nearby wall. Zahiyas then smirks as he suddenly avoids to the side, making a attack from Vant that was meant for Zahiyas, hit Tala.

Tala: Not... as *coughs blood* planned.

Vant looks on in shock as he see’s his sword through Tala’s body, pinning her up on the wall.

Zahiyas: Nice shot, to bad you missed the bulls eye.

Vant: I’ll get you!!!

Attacking in a rage, Vant attacks at Zahiyas with all he’s got.

Tala: *blood running from her mouth* Like hell... he’s winning.

Tala drops her katana and starts attempting to reach back over her shoulder. The more she stretches her limbs and her body, the more the sword slices through her. A few more coughs of blood and a lot of pain, Tala is able to reach the weapon on her back. Slowly retrieving the weapon, Tala not weakly holds a automatic rifle, the AK47.

Tala: Now Vant, get out of the way.

Now losing blood at a rapid pace, Tala finds it increasingly hard to take aim. She can't fire however until Vant moves. When Vant finally is knocked aside, Tala takes a shot but merely graces Zahiyas, her vision starting to become unclear. Vant, who carries the same weapons as Tala tries to take aim but Zahiyas intercepts him.

Zahiyas: What’s wrong, can’t hit me?
Lazuli: No, but I can.

Just as the cold feel of metal touches the back of Zahiyas head, a shot is fired. The powerful shot from a shotgun pressed against Zahiyas head not only went through, but blow Zahiyas head apart. Zahiyas headless body falls to the ground in a poll of blood.

Lazuli: You guys was the perfect distraction.
Vant: We need to get this guy’s some help.
Lazuli: Jonas and Kiyo will be alright, same as me. Zahiyas never got any life threaten hits, otherwise I wouldn’t be standing here. You better get to her though. Say, Vant?
Vant: What?
Lazuli: Take care of the others to? I want to go check on Kimarous.
Vant: Why?
Lazuli: Something doesn’t feel right. The others should wake up soon anyway, so have them join us. You to.

Meanwhile Kimarous has been holding his own against Lugen and both put some space between them.

Lugen: Far better then I expected from you.
Kimarous: *breathing heavily* This guy isn’t even breaking a sweat, damn.
Lugen: You look out of breath, giving up.
Kimarous: Hell no.

Lugen smirks and his muscles start to swell, fur covers his body as his height increases slightly to 6 foot 4. His face takes a wolf like figure and he remains standing on his hind legs.

Lugen: Now, the real fun begins.
Kimarous: Oh... fuck.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Chapter 86: The True Battle.

Lugen: Now, the real fun begins.
Kimarous: Oh... fuck.

Kimarous watches the beast before him discard his weapons, they now being of no further use to him. The beast then starts to walk towards Kimarous.

Lugen: Those blades will do you no good now.

Lugen then turns his walk into a run, Kimarous quickly gets in a blocking stance crossing his arms in front of him. Lugen impacts Kimarous block and instantly starts pushing him back. Kimarous feet slides across the floor not slowing Lugen down at all. Lugen keeps pushing, slamming Kimarous into a wall and breaking him through it, into another room. This room is dark with only the light from the hole in the wall shining in. Lugen notices Kimarous staggering back to his feet.

Lugen: You’re a tough nut to crack, I’ll give you that.

Lugen quickly approaches Kimarous and performs a diagonal slash, then follows by spinning his body around & slashing with the other hand. Lugen then performs an inward high kick on Kimarous, then a spin kick into two more slashes. Lugen ends the combo with a fierce punch that drives Kimarous back against some metal pipes, cracking/breaking some of the smaller ones letter water spill out. Lugen is about to finish Kimarous when a whip wraps around Lugen's neck, a hard pull and Lugen stumbles back, choking. Right behind Lugen we see Colza with one of Lugen's own swords. Quickly, she drives the sword into Lugen's back making him cry out in pain. After a few gasping noises, Lugen slow falls to the floor.

Kimarous: Good timing.

Colza smiles while she starts to slowly walk towards Kimarous, looking weak on her legs. She then see’s a look of shock on Kimarous face which is quickly followed by the word “Watch out!” Colza turns her head back just in time to see Lugen's paw smack her in the face. Blood fly’s out of Colza mouth from the massive impact and she is sent tumbling across the floor before coming to rest against a wall, not far from where the hole was made. Looking back at Lugen, we see him rubbing the spot Colza’s whip wrapped around before cracking his neck.

Lugen: Annoying little bitch.

Lugen steps forward, stopping in discomfort. He then reaches his arm around his back and pulls out the sword.

Lugen: Much better. Now where was I? Ah yes, you *glances at Kimarous*.

Meanwhile Lazuli has just entered the area where Daje and Abigail are. Both are motionless, but a quick check, she finds they are alive. She proceeds on, noticing the huge hole in the wall. Stepping through, she spots Colza in a no more helpful position then Daje or Abigail, and quickly see’s Lugen walking up to Kimarous.

Lazuli: Kima, hold on!
Kimarous: *shock* Lazuli.
Lugen: More interference.

Lazuli is preparing to attack but Kimarous orders her not to.

Kimarous: Lazuli, stay out of this, help the others.
Lazuli: Are you insane? You can barely stand by the looks of it.
Kimarous: This is not debatable, take Colza, Daje, and Abigail and get out of here.
Lugen: I’ll put an end to this chatter right now.

Lugen begins to turn toward Lazuli, but looks back as Kimarous kantana stabs into the floor, which he uses to support himself.

Kimarous: No, you fight me.
Lugen: The heroic words of a true idiot. You’d rather die then to risk her getting hurt.
Kimarous: *smiles*
Lugen: Very well.
Kimarous: Lazuli, go, NOW!!!

Reluctant, Lazuli gets Colza and leaves Lugen and Kimarous alone.

Lugen: You know you won’t win.
Kimarous: I know, doesn’t mean I can’t try.

Outside, Lazuli has Colza over her shoulder and has started dragging Daje and Abigail away from the area. After a few seconds she hears a load and long scream from Kimarous. Lazuli freezes right away.

Lazuli: Sorry brother, I can’t leave you to die alone.

Lazuli puts everybody down and runs back to the room, in the dark, Lazuli can see Lugen standing over Kimarous who is face first on the ground. As he struggles to get up, Lugen stamps down on his back, crushing Kimarous bones one by one.

Lazuli: Get... off... HIM!!

Lugen and Kimarous both look in surprise on the word “him” to see Lazuli charging in.

Kimarous: Damnit, I said to leave.
Lugen: *grin*

Lazuli charges in full speed, determined to save Kimarous.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Chapter 87: Stopping Lugen.

Kimarous: Damnit, I said to leave.
Lugen: *grin*

As Lazuli charges in full speed, Lugen spins around at the last second and catches Lazuli fist in his hand. With a simple squeeze Lugen is able to send a shape pain running through Lazuli hand and up her arm.

Lugen: Lets see how fast you’ll bleed to death when I rip this hand clear from your arm.

Lugen is about to do so when he howls out in pain, down by his feet we see Kimarous has bitten into Lugen's leg. Lazuli takes the moment to free her fist and jump back.

Lazuli: Ok, physical combat is out.

Looking back we see Lugen has regained his focus and kicks Kimarous off. He then rushes towards Lazuli, arriving just as she took out her shotgun. Gun pointed to his chest, Lugen smirks as he waits for Lazuli to fire.

Lazuli: You know, I’m not carrying regular rounds.
Lugen: Huh?

Lazuli takes the shot which hits Lugen at point black range. From the impact point, smoke rises from the wound as the silver round burns inside Lugen’s body. Lazuli is about to fire again when Lugen swipes the weapon from her hands and tosses it away.

Lugen: This REALLY fucking hurts you little bitch. And I don’t like pain.

Lugen grabs the shocked Lazuli and raises her above his head. He then slams her down on his knee, bending her backwards in a U shape. Lazuli can’t even speak with the pain she feels. After throwing her down, all we see is Lazuli body twitching slightly.

Lugen: That should take care of her, well for now.

When Lugen looks back, Kimarous isn’t where he’s supposed to be.

Lugen: You can run, but you can’t hide.
Kimarous: *from behind Lugen* Who say’s I’m running.

Kimarous then slices Lugen across the back with his katana, jumps up and intends to impale Lugen in the head with his rapier. Lugen however is able to move just enough so the rapier digs into his shoulder instead. Without hesitation Lugen swings around to hit Kimarous, who jumps back out of the way.

Lugen: I see. You did more then merely bite me, you started drinking blood which sped up your recovery.

Lugen rips the rapier out of his shoulder and throws it aside.

Lugen: Why do you resist so much? Why not accept your fate already?
Kimarous: If my fate truly is to die, then I guess I’m screwed. But until I die I fight.
Lugen: Then lets continue and get this over with.

Lugen starts off and quickly races in towards Kimarous. When Lugen reaches Kimarous he uses his claws & performs an inward swipe, then he pulls his arm back the other way, he then hits Kimarous with a thrust kick then he jumps & performs a 180 degree spin & slashes Kimarous twice more. Dazed, Kimarous is run down when Lugen charges him.

Kimarous: *flips up to his feet* Fighting him is going to get no where. How can he be... wait, that’s it.
Lugen: What’s the matter, losing your nerve?
Kimarous: *smirk* You tell me.

Kimarous starts running, picking up Lugen's sword along the way. Kimarous then heads straight towards Lugen and ducks to the side at the very last second. He digs Lugen’s sword into his side, Kimarous then drives his katana into Lugen’s stomach.

Kimarous: Catch me if you can Wolfy.

Lugen then sees Kimarous heading out through the hole in the wall. Lugen quickly pulls the swords out of his body.

Lugen: Coward, come back here.

Lugen then heads off in pursuit of Kimarous. In the few seconds it took to remove the swords from his body, Lugen had lost visual sight of Kimarous, so he starts to sniff him out. Lugen’s nose leads him back to the location where he fist ambushed Abigail, back to the chamber room. Still dark, we can faintly make out that both chambers are open.

Lugen: Your in here. You can’t run from me.

Lugen follows the sent further until he stop’s right in front of one of the open chambers. Sniffing a bite more, he looks down to see blood on the floor. Sudden Lugen hears the words “sweet dreams” and looks only to see Kimarous knee him in the face. Lugen stumbles back before hitting the chamber and falling in. The door closes as he falls in and the chamber starts filling with gas.

Kimarous: Get outside the red line... if you can. *smirk*
Lugen: You. When I .. Gets o*yawn*ut of here... I’m gonna... *sleepy tone* kill *while yawning* you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Chapter 88: Lugen’s Final Nightmare.

After getting knocked into the chamber by Kimarous, Lugen is seen falling to sleep, regressing to his human form as he does so. We look over to Kimarous.

Kimarous: It’s over. I can keep him here until I can get Abigail awake. She knows how this thing operates.

Kimarous quickly runs off to see to his fallen friends. Meanwhile, we peak in Lugen’s dreams. Having no programed training, Lugen finds himself starting off in a creepy and foggy area.

Lugen: What the hell is this? Where am I?

Regressed to his human form in his dream as well, Lugen ventures on looking for any familiar land markings, but finds none. Soon, Lugen hears cheering, roaring, and howling. Heading towards the sound, Lugen comes to a circular ring surrounded by his fellow werewolf clan. Inside the ring, to Lugen great surprise is Raisin.

Crowd: *chanting* Raisin, Raisin, Raisin WHOO!!!

Soon Lycaon enters the ring.

Lycaon: Raisin, fantastic work. You have proofed yourself well and therefore will work at my side.
Lugen: Wait!!! I’m working at your side.

The crowd, including Raisin and Lycaon all stare at Lugen and then burst out laughing.

Lugen: What, what’s so damn funny?
Jared: You and your delusion.
Lugen: What delusion, I’m the strongest here next to Lycaon.

Everybody starts laughing again.

Lugen: *angry* Stop it, STOP IT!!!
Jared: Ah what’s wrong, baby hasn’t had his bottle yet?
Lugen: Grr. You, in that ring. I’ll kill you and her at the same time.

Everybody burst out laughing once again, only driving Lugen’s temper sky high.

Raisin: Lugen, you want to prove something? Fight me.
Lugen: Gladly.

Lycaon steps out of the ring, still slightly laughing at Lugen. Lugen steps into the ring.

Lugen: I hope your ready to die.

The crowd burst out in laughter once more. Lugen turns around and says “fuck you all” while giving the crowd the middle finger. Turning his attention back to Raisin, Lugen grins. The bell is heard and Lugen quickly finds himself flat on his back with a kick from Raisin. As Lugen is getting up, Raisin drives her elbow in the back of Lugen’s head, knocking him down, then places her foot on his head. The crowd cheers Raisin’s name once more.

Raisin: Give up?

Raisin removes her foot, allowing Lugen to stand.

Lugen: How, yesterday you where a weakling traitor who ran away from the pact, how did you get so strong?
Raisin: Your story’s never fail to amuse me.

Raisin turns towards the crowd.

Raisin: Did I ever run away?
Crowd: No.
Raisin: Was I ever a traitor?
Raisin: And was I ever a weakling?

Raisin then turns back towards Lugen with a grin.

Raisin: You however my delusional friend, are the weak one.
Lugen: Weak! Not long ago you where afraid to fight me.

Raisin chuckles at the comment.

Raisin: Poor Lugen, I say most vampires can beat you, when your transformed.
Lugen: That’s it, enough, your going down bitch.
Raisin: I’ll tell you what, take a free shot. I won’t dodge or defend against it.
Lugen: Your funeral.

Lugen grabs both his swords and charges at Raisin. He drives one sword through her stomach, he then pulls it back and nails Raisin in the back of the head with the handle of the other sword. Raisin spits out a little saliva as she falls to the ring floor.

Lugen: Not so tough now are ya?
Raisin: *chuckle* Really, is that it?

Raisin quickly kicks Lugen’s feet out from under him, causing him to fall over. Raisin then flips up quickly, her stab wound healed over.

Raisin: Now... it’s my turn.

Back outside, we see Abigail up to the control panel, Kimarous after gotten her awake. Kimarous stands down below, by the chambers.

Kimarous: I wonder what he’s dreaming about?
Abigail: You... don’t wanna know. *makes a few disgusted and grossed out looks* You really don’t wanna know.
Kimarous: How bad can it be?
Abigail: He’s getting ripped apart, while being kept alive. It’s not a pretty picture.
Kimarous: So, what happens if you shut it down, will he die?
Abigail: Yes. Same as you and Colza would of if you failed to make it back.
Kimarous: Then do it.

Abigail does as told and shuts down the program without providing a secure zone for Lugen to return to. As Kimarous watches Lugen’s body, we can see his breathing coming to a stop. After a few minutes, Kimarous relaxes.

Kimarous: It’s over.

Abigail starts to stagger towards Kimarous though loses her footing and falls.

Abigail: Kima, how about getting us a little help?
Kimarous: Oh, yes sorry.

Kimarous heads over to help Abigail up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Chapter 89: Fateful Decision.

It’s now coming on daylight, it’s been fairly peaceful since Lugen’s defeat at the hands of Kimarous. We now check in with Shooter and the group to see what they are up to. We see them in a apartment of an abandoned building. All the fighters are full of blood, though none of it was their own.

Shooter: I can’t believe how fast this is spreading.
Billy: I know. I thought we'd have tire to rest after escaping Mayhem City, but these darn wolfs are everywhere.
Alucard: The vampire race is strong, but I’m afraid it isn’t strong enough to combat this new threat. Our race was endangered by werewolf’s before.
Shooter: Well how did they win?
Alucard: Luther defeated Lycaon. After that the werewolves became disorganized, and after many years, they where able to wipe out the werewolves.
Shooter: So, Lycaon is the main objective here?
Alucard: Correct. We can go and pick off the weaker werewolves all we want, but as long as Lycaon is around, this will never end.
Shooter: It seems to me, that we have to take Lycaon out.
Alucard: Easier said then done. The fact that Lycaon is still alive means he probably killed Luther. And you couldn’t defeat him.
Ledah: The way I see it, as long as there are vampires, there are slayers to keep them at bay. But if these werewolves continue to spread, I can’t see either the vampire or human race surviving, even if they worked together. So I’m with Shooter, we take out Lycaon.
Alucard: You relies if we do this, we probably won’t make it back.
Billy: Should we recruit Dage’s group.
Shooter: No... no that might be a mistake. If Lycaon can’t be stopped and does kill us, then if Dage is there we’ll lose the half breeds. With the main faction gone, the full bloods will take over.
Ledah: Yes, it’s half bloods like them that help keep the full bloods from running wild. Besides, I can’t ask Colza to come when I know she could die.
Shooter: I may be able to get us another guy though.
Billy: Who?
Shooter: Kari’s old buddy.
Billy: Allen?
Ledah: Who?

Shooter stands up, thinking for a moment.

Shooter: Now where did she say he lived at again? Got it.
Billy: You think he’ll join what sounds like a suicide rission?
Shooter: He did last time.
Billy: But this isn’t a fariliar enery, this is sore creature that we have no idea how strong it is.
Shooter: Worth a shot. 5 is better then 4. I’ll see anyway, with my speed, I shouldn’t be gone longer then a few ours.
Billy: Where the hell does he live anyway? It took Kari day’s to make the trip, it’ll take you hours, which is insane with how fast you can move.
Shooter: *smirk* That’s for me to know.

Shooter then leaves. About an hour later, Shooter has made his way into a forest, he stops and learns against a tree.

Shooter: *huff* *huff* This run is *huff* more tiresome then I expected it to be.

Shooter sits down to take a rest, looking around he speaks up again.

Shooter: I’m roughly about half way there I think.

Meanwhile Alucard and Billy are trying to think of any kind of attack plan that wont get them killed.

Billy: A head out attack is out then.
Alucard: Yes. Our only change is to get alone with Lycaon.
Billy: That’s not going to happen however.
Alucard: Not likely.
Billy: What if we had a decoy however?
Alucard: Not sure what we can do to make Lycaon send everyone out to follow the decoy, but who do you have in mind.
Billy: Me.
Alucard: Your aware that they’ll catch you.
Billy: Yes, yes I am.

Meanwhile Ledah is writing a letter, a small section reads;

Daje, we have decided to take on the lycans. If all go’s to plan, we’ll make our move within the next few day’s.

To Colza: I don’t know if I’ll come out of this alive, and if I do, I might not be me. In the time we spent together, just remember that I love you, and always will. In this life or the next.

Daje, please do not inform Colza of this right away, I don’t want her making any rash choices and heading out to take on the lycans alone.

In the chance we won’t return, everybody’s final farewells will be written below.

As Ledah finishes writing up his final thoughts, he calls the others over to do the same. Hours later when Shooter returns, he fills in his toughs and also adds what he figure Kari would have said if she was still alive. When finished, the letter is put in a envelope and Ledah walks off with
it.

Billy: So, you found him?
Shooter: Yes, he’ll be joining us tomorrow.
Billy: How did you convince him to come?
Shooter: He made a deal. If I beat him in a race, he’d come.
Billy: That must have been easy.
Shooter: Not so much, the bastard had the trail rigged with traps. You had to watch every step, making no room for error. So running fast was pretty much out.

Outside, Ledah gives the letter to a citizen waiting outside.

Ledah: Just take it to this address. *points*
Guy: Sure, It’s the least I can do for what you guys did for me.
Ledah: We where only doing what was right.
Guy: Still, I feel as if I ow you.
Ledah: Deliver this message, and we’ll call it even.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Chapter 90: Last Moments Of Peace.

For Shooter and the gang, the night passed by with little trouble from the werewolves. Before they could believe it, they had gone to sleep and woke up that following morning. Shooter is the first up, he see’s Alucard with his hood up and turned back on from the bright morning light.

Alucard: Good morning, sleep well?
Shooter: As well as could be expected I guess.
Alucard: Of course.
Shooter: Say, why are you turned away from the light, can’t you survive daylight?
Alucard: No. In the day when the sun is high, my clothing can protect me. However, at morning the sun is shining directly in my face, forcing me to turn away.

Soon they hear a knock on the wall followed by a voice saying “wake up you lazy asses”. Shooter turns with shock to see Allen standing in the doorway.

Shooter: You’re here already? How the fuck?

At this moment, the others are waking up as well. They all see Allen holding a red pack that looks like one of the parachute packs.

Allen: I flew.
Shooter: But you don’t own a plane?
Allen: Hey, I’m sure you all had your connections. I have mine.
Alucard: You must have missed us by some distance, I failed to see a plane.
Shooter: Or hear one.
Allen: True, I landed oh... half a mile or a mile away. Anyway, better to walk for a few hours then a few days.
Shooter: I can’t argue with that.

Allen looks around, scanning everybody’s faces.

Allen: So, it’s true after all.
Shooter: I’m afraid so, she is dead.
Allen: Danmit, I really wanted a rematch with her.
Shooter: Wait what?
Allen: Well what did you expect, some big long crappy speech about us first meeting and how everyone is going to miss her and stuff of that nature.
Shooter: Well... yes. I was.
Allen: Well sorry, that’s not me. So where is the big dude at?
Billy: Bear? Dead.
Allen: *sigh* This is gonna be a long day. I should have waited until the evening to come.

Later in the day, when the sun has risen high, we see that the group has moved outside. We can see that Billy and Shooter is talking, and that Ledah and Allen are chatting. Alucard is gone off by himself.

Billy: Surprising Kari called Allen a friend, he doesn’t seer to give a rats ass about her.
Shooter: He’s just putting on a tough man act. He misses her. I remember when I got to him.

We go into a flashback, we see Shooter in a large field with a cabin in the middle.

Shooter: Nice place. Allen! Allen come out.

The door opens and Allen steps out.

Allen: It’s you... Shooty wasn’t it?
Shooter: Um, that’s Shooter.
Allen: Whatever. So why are you here?

Allen walks out towards Shooter.

Shooter: I’ve come to recruit your help.
Allen: You, I thought Kari was your group leader.
Shooter: She was...
Allen: Ha, so what happened? You challenge her for the spot and whooped her ass.
Shooter: No, she um... died.
Allen: What?
Shooter: Yeah. As expected, we defeated Xion. But a even stronger evil has emerged. And one of his victims was Kari.
Allen: *angry* Who?
Shooter: It was L... Lycaon. A werewolf with amazing strength.
Allen: Lycaon has just killed the wrong person.

The flashback ends.

Billy: So you lied.
Shooter: Shhh, keep it down.
Billy: *whisper* So you lied to the guy.
Shooter: *whisper* I didn’t think he’d agree to come otherwise.
Billy: *whisper* Jesus, if your gonna ask a person to risk his life, at least tell the guy the damn truth.
Shooter: *whisper* We need as mush help as possible. If I told him Kari’s killer was already assumed dead, you think he’d still have come.
Billy: *whisper* But he is bound to find out at some point, your only making yourself an future enery.
Shooter: *whisper* If it is to be so, well that’s it. But my main goal is stopping Lycaon.

Meanwhile over on Allen and Ledah’s end.

Ledah: So, you tried to race Shooter?
Allen: Yes, and I almost won.

We flash back again. We can see that the race is already started. The trail is marked by red tape, and crossing the line equals a auto lose. Allen's section of the track is a smooth, straight run. Shooters side is curvy, rock, loose dirt, full of pits and deep holes, has many boldiers, patches of thick bush and etc.

Allen: *running ahead* Hey, try to keep up. *smirk*
Shooter: Bastard.

We see Shooter pulling himself out of deep, think mud before speeding away after Allen.

Shooter: Er, not going to make it, unless.

Shooter bends down scooping up a round rock in his hand. Shooter throws the rock which as planned, rolls under Allen’s feet causing him to slip and fall. Shooter then speeds past and gets the win. Flashback ends.

Ledah: Ha, Shooter got you good. Go’s to show that being a cheater doesn’t pay off.
Allen: It does when your only evening the playing field.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Chapter 91: Billy’s Move.

It’s nearing noon now ass Shooter gathers everybody around.

Shooter: It’s soon time. Billy, you sure you want to do this?
Billy: *smirk* I guess this is farewell old friend.
Shooter: I’m sure we’ll meet again, sooner or later.
Billy: Hopefully later.

Billy runs off, leaving the group behind.

Shooter: Prepare yourselves, come night we attack. Hopefully, Billy will be able to pull off whatever he has planned.

Meanwhile, the message has just gotten to Abigail.

Abigail: Idiots, the suicidal fucking idiots. What the hell are they thinking?

Kimarous and Daje soon enters.

Kimarous: Hey, what’s going on?

Abigail hands Kimarous the letter.

Kimarous: Tell me this is a joke, please.
Abigail: I’m afraid not. Shooter and the others are going to attack Lycaon.
Daje: That’s suicide!
Abigail: That’s what I said.
Kimarous: Well, lets go help them.
Abigail: The letter clearly states that they want us to stay out of this. They don’t want to risk any of us getting killed.
Kimarous: Well, I planned to head back to check on Guinevere and the others. I can stop along the way and check things out.
Daje: Wait... your leaving?
Kimarous: Well, for a little while.
Daje: Why didn’t you tell us.
Kimarous: Didn’t want to cause a fuss.

The following hour passes, the sky is now a orange coloor as we see Billy standing outside the werewolves base.

Billy: Alucard’s hunch was right, it’s right where he said it was.

Billy takes out a small black trigger with a red button on top.

Billy: Man I really rushed through this to get finished before I was found out, I hope the wiring is correct.

Billy stands at the werewolves entrance.

Billy: Hey! Fur balls!

Billy’s voice is quickly heard and a female figure slowly walks out from the shadows, standing in the entrance. This women has straight brown hair (about shoulder blade length), glasses and green eyes. She stands at 5'9", is C-cup, and moderately curved. She wears a white puppy-print hoodie and black jogging pants.

She stars at Billy, noticing the trigger in his hand.

Women: What are you...?
Billy: Tire to go boor.
Women: Huh?
Billy: I said, tire to go boor.
Women: Tire to go boor, what the hell does that mean?
Billy: *sigh* Not tire, tire. As in do you have the tire.
Women: *confused* Tire, I have no tire?
Billy: *face palm* A clock, watch, you know. *points to wrist* Tire.
Women: Oh... OH, you mean time. So, time to go boor.
Billy: The hell with this, I’r going to blow you up.

Billy pushes the button setting off a series of quick explosions. Dirt and dust is blasted into the air. When everything settles, a almost unrecognizable body lies where the women was once standing. Quickly, 2 more figures run out. One we already know, Pash brother, Mack. The other has blond hair pinned in a ponytail (with a simple rubber band tie), dark green eyes, wears a baseball cap(red) and a light grey hoodie with a faded dark blue t-shirt underneath. To finish off, he wears regular blue jeans. Mack, being the first one out kneels down by the women body.

Mack: Jennifer, Jennifer!
Billy: It’s no use, she couldn’t have survived that explosion.
Mack: Grr, you, you killed her.
Billy: I’r sorry for your loose, but you creatures cannot be allowed to keep living.
Male figure: You’ll pay for this.
Mack: We’ll get him Briar, we’ll get him.
Billy: When your ready to fight, I’ll be waiting in that forest behind re.
Mack: Jennifer, you didn’t deserve this. I remember how I met you, I was in pursuit of a vampire and slipped off a roof, landing on you. I remember that not long after you beat the crap outta me for making you a werewolf *slight laugh*. But you was a good person, truly a good kind hearted person.
Briar: I remember when I got lost one stormy night. She found me and brought me back. I’m not sure if I’d be alive if it wasn’t for her.

Mack stands up, looking angry.

Mack: Briar, you ready?
Briar: Lets go get the son of a bitch.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Chapter 92: Kima’s Plan.

The sunlight is almost completely gone as night is mere minutes away. Shooter and the others are moving to Lycaon’s location. Elsewhere, Billy is in a open area of the forest.

Billy: I hope this thing still works.

Billy then starts to talk into the collar of his shirt.

Billy: Shooter, go now.

The message amazingly gets through and Shooter and the others pick up the pace. Getting darker by the second, Billy soon comes to the realization of his chances for survival. Then, as he had expected, he hears movement around him, but cannot visually see his opponents.

Billy: * grabbing a flash grenade* Well, here we go.

Meanwhile Kimarous has left Daje and the others. Almost invisible in the steadily darkening night, only his purple eye pupils glow, revealing that he is missing his sunglasses.

Kimarous: Guinevere, I hope you have been well since Tobias untimely... passing. I’m returning to check on you, but first there is one thing I have to do.

Kimarous then increases his speed and slightly alters direction, disappearing into the night. At this time, Lazuli has entered the room Daje and Abigail is in.

Lazuli: Daje...
Daje: Yes.
Lazuli: Have you seen Kimarous. I haven’t seen him since our battle earlier with that werewolf?
Abigail: He has left, gone to check in with some friends of his.
Lazuli: Oh, where’s that?
Daje: Why do you wish to know?
Lazuli: Maybe I’ll join him. I’d like to know these friends of his, and a little road trip might be interesting.
Daje: Well, I’m sorry but he didn’t say.
Lazuli: Oh, that... sucks.
Daje: You’ll just have to wait until he returns, or until you 2 get in contact again.
Lazuli: Yeah, I’ll speak with him later then.

Outside Lycaon’s lair, our heroes stand, readying themselves for the battle ahead.

Alucard: Ready for this?
Shooter: Ready.
Ledah: Good to go.
Allen: The bastard is going down.

And with this, they enter into Lycaon’s dark lair. Shooter then stop’s, looking back as screams echo through the night.

Shooter: Goodbye my friend, goodbye.

Shooter then runs to catch up with the rest. At Billy’s location we see Billy layed out on a rock, bleeding from various wounds, it’s hard to tell if he’s dead or not. Near him stands 2 beast, one has a very think coat of heavy greyish fur. All that remains in clothing are torn brown cargo jeans. The other has more of a dark brownish fur, and also remains with only torn jeans on.

Briar (brown): So what are we going to do with him.
Mack (grey): He outright killed one of our own, I say we do the same. Lets put this killer down.

Mack is about to approach when a rapier fly’s past his face, digging into a tree behind him.

Mack: Huh, who’s there?
???: That would be me.

Kimarous eyes then glow through the darkness once again as the moonlight reflects off him.

Kimarous: There will be no killing here tonight, unless it is by my hand.
Mack: Listen here you, this man killed one of our dearest friends. The poor girl had done nothing wrong, and he took her life.
Kimarous: I am sorry for your lose. But whatever was done, was done for the greater good.
Mack: The greater good, what the hell do you mean?
Kimarous: Humans and vampires has survived together for many years. Although we battle each other, no one side could overcome the other completely. You Lycans however, your kind will bring the Earth to extinction. I should by all rights kill you 2 tonight, but I’m willing to offer a peaceful solution.
Briar: Listen here vampire, nobody messes with the pact and lives.
Kimarous: I can tell you are more then just raging beast. You 2 probably don’t fight without just cause. And now, losing a good friend, you fell revenge is in order. However, this person, Billy, is a good friend of mine. And if his life is to be taken, it will be taken by me and not you.
Mack: Fine then, do it.
Briar: Huh? Mack, what are you...
Mack: He is right, there is no need to fight here tonight. Does it really matter if his death is by us or that vampire? He will still pay up for what he did.
Briar: I guess.

Both start regressing to human form as they watch Kimarous lean in over Billy. Kimarous keeps his eyes on Mack and Briar though.

Mack: Don’t worry, we won’t bite.

Kimarous then turns his full attention to what he’s doing and bites into Billy’s neck. Mack keeps a close watch until he can see blood running down Billy’s throat and slowly dripping on the ground.

Mack: Come Briar, we don’t need to be here any longer.

Briar walks over and grabs Kimarous rapier.

Briar: Catch.

Briar tosses the rapier, which Kimarous raises one arm to catch. Seconds later, Briar and Mack leave.

Kimarous: Finally.

Kimarous retracts his fangs from Billy’s neck.

Kimarous: Billy, I have injected you with vampire serum. Hopefully, this will stop you from becoming a werewolf. However, there is the chance you could become a vampire. Your best chance is that serum that was injected into you some while ago with the fight with Xion. If you do change, either it be lycan or vampire, I will kill you. Rest well my friend, and hopefully by morning, you will still be you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Chapter 93: Triple War: Billy’s fight for sanity.

We start off with a view of Shooter and the group who has just come to face with Lycaon.

Lycaon: Well, this is a surprise to me. I knew you humans was foolish, but come on.
Alucard: Lycaon, we have come to stop you.
Shooter: We have trouble enough fighting vampires. We don’t need your kind to add on to that fight.
Lycaon: Survival of the fittest, which would be me.

On the word me Lycaon attacked the group. Shooter avoided the attack quickly and Lycaon kneed Alucard in the stomach. Lycaon then grabs Alucard and throws him into Shooter who was getting ready to fire. Alucard hits Shooter and both are sent tumbling across the ground. Allen and Ledah are the next to attack, Ledah running around to Lycaon’s right side. Allen approaches at a slower pace, turning it into a run as Ledah is about to attack. Judging by Ledah’s movements, Lycaon expects a hard strike to the spin. However this was just to throw Lycaon off and Ledah real attack came with a kick to the back of Lycaon’s knee. Allen then does a flying kick to Lycaon’s face. After recovered, we see Shooter and Alucard approach Lycaon from either side. Surrounding Lycaon on all 4 sides, firearms at the ready, everybody starts to fire at Lycaon before he moves.

Meanwhile, Briar and Mack are almost back when they here movement around them once again.

Briar: Grr damnit vampire, get out of here.

Kimarous then shows himself again, blocking the entrance.

Mack: So why are you here vampire?
Kimarous: I can’t let you in there.
Mack: Oh, and why not?

A figure then emerges from behind Kimarous, but does not attack him. Yet this figure, who when getting in view we see is Jared, stands at Kimarous side.

Jared: He can’t let you in, because Lycaon is under attack.
Mack: Then take care of this vampire and lets help.
Jared: No.

Kimarous, Mack, and Briar all look in surprise at Jared answer to Mack.

Mack: Jared, these pesky humans have already killed one of our own. Now they want to kill Lycaon.
Jared: I feel for Jennifer, but I’m not helping Lycaon. That bastard has used me as his damn puppet for years, and enough is enough.
Briar: One of us has already died tonight.
Mack: We won’t lose anyone else.

Jared glances over to Kimarous.

Jared: You don’t mind working with a werewolf do you?
Kimarous: Do I have a choice?
Jared: I guess not.

Both Jared and Kimarous enters a combat stance. Briar and Mack do the same. On another note, we check back in with Billy, still motionless and passed out. Despite this, his bleeding has subsided and his wounds are healing quick, quicker then they should be. We take a view from inside Billy’s body, inside his bloodstream we can see what looks like blood cells attacking each other. Some are red, others are white, others are a light blue. From how it looks, there are more white cells then any of the others.

Billy: *mumbling in his sleep* No... won’t give in...

Taking a view inside Billy’s mind, we see him standing in a seemingly endless place of nothingness. A bit of mist covers the ground, but only rises as far as the knees. The place is somewhat dark, though not completely black. Across from him is what at first appears to be his twins, 2 people looking right like Billy himself are standing side by side. However, we look closer to see one with his blue eyes glowing in the darkness and a evil grin on his face. The other appears to be at a halfway point between a human and werewolf. He stands in human form, but have large wolf like teeth and claws.

Billy: W-who are you?
Billy 2: Give in to the varpire influence in your body. You want to feed, the sweet taste of fresh blood.
Billy: No, never.
Billy 3: Never rind that idiot. Let your lycan nature take over. The thrill of the hunt, to track down and catch pray. The look of fear in their eyes right before you rip ther to shreds *evil grin*
Billy: No, leave re alone.
Billy 2: You can’t fight us Billy.

The vampire Billy gets ready to battle as the other transforms completely into a werewolf.

Both: Give in Billy, give in.

Both attack and vanish right before impact. The surroundings then turn dark, dark as the darkest of nights. Billy then hears his voice, but in a much deeper tone, speaking up.

Billy 3: What do you have left in the world Billy to fight for. Your friends are gonna die, your family is dead, let the lycan influence take over.
Billy 2: Why join those who killed your friends, join us and take in sweet revenge on any werewolf you see.

This continues for several minutes until Billy’s rage finally erupts.

Billy: That’s enough! Leave re ALONE!!!.

The voices subsides and the surroundings turn back to how it was. After a short while, the voices starts up again, steadily repeating the words “you can’t resist us”.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Chapter 94: Lycaon’s Weakness.

We first look in where we left off with the battle against Lycaon. We see everybody shooting a rain of bullets into Lycaon’s body, but instead of a expression of fear, we see one of anger/annoyance. In a semi transformed state, Lycaon grabs Shooter’s ankle with bone crushing force. As Shooter cries out, all the others stop firing and jumps back. Lycaon stands and hurls Shooter into Ledah with enough force to stun him from the impact. Now fully transformed, the group gets a true look at the beast before them. Standing at 8'11" with black/grey shaggy fur, everybody is slightly shocked at the sight.

Lycaon: What is your secrete?

Ledah gets up and helps support Shooter who is standing on one foot.

Lycaon: Tell me what it is.
Shooter: What, that were using silver rounds.
Lycaon: That’s not it, you guys have another ace up your sleeves.

Everybody looks questioning at Lycaon. Before they even realize it, Lycaon go’s on the attack jumping the wounded Shooter. Ledah was forcibly pushed aside as Lycaon passed causing him to fall. Alucard is the quickest to react and attacks with his Shamshir sword. He slashes Lycaon several times to no avail, all cuts merely close over. Lycaon then swings around and smashes Alucard into the ground. Without wasting a second, Lycaon then stomps down on Shooters chest, crushing and driving bones into Shooters lungs and organs.

Allen: Grr, what are we up against?

Allen is the next to charge in, he jumps when reaching Lycaon and intends to drive his sword into the beast back. However the mighty Lycaon grabbed Allen of the air and slammed him to the ground near Shooter. Alucard has since come on the attack once more driving his blade into Lycaon’s shoulder. Lycaon shows slight discomfort but pulls the blade from his shoulder and jabs it through Alucard’s stomach.

Lycaon: Annoying pest.

Lycaon then proceeds to bite into Allen’s left shoulder ripping off a hugh chunk of flesh and bone. Allen quickly dies from this major injury.

Lycaon: To think you came here with the intention of killing me. Two of you are dead already.
Alucard: *sword pulled out of stomach but still in discomfort* Monster.

Lycaon is about to finish Alucard when suddenly he howls out in pain. We look behind Alucard to see that Ledah have driven Shooter’s sword into his back. However, the injury hurts Lycaon, he does not merely shrug it off like before. Ledah pulls the sword out and slashes Lycaon across the back, leaving a deep gash. Lycaon stumbles forward, through retains his balance and turns to face Ledah.

Lycaon: It’s you.

Recovered enough to fight, Alucard jumps up and spin kicks Lycaon in the back of the head. Lycaon stumbles forward and Ledah slashes him across the chest. Again, the wound does not heal over. Lycaon even falls to all 4, seemingly completely out of any strength he had.

Lycaon: You have it don’t you.
Ledah: Have what?

Lycaon uses what strength he has to raise up and grab Ledah’s clothing, ripping a pocket that a blue flower falls out of. Ledah bends over and picks up the flower, staring at it intensely.

Ledah: I was given this the day my mother was killed. She said it’d keep me safe, but I never understood why. I thought this would repel vampires, but it never helped at all in battle. Still, I kept it to remember my parents by. Now I understand, it was never meant to repel vampires, it was meant to repel werewolves.

Alucard: He’s as good as dead. If you want, you can pay your respects to the others. I’ll finish up here.

Ledah nods and turns then walks over to Shooter’s location. Alucard plans to stab Lycaon’s heart, but as he pushes his blade down, it’s suddenly stopped by the monster.

Lycaon: Wrong decision.

Lycaon quickly jumps to his feet and jumps Alucard. Ledah looks back to the sound of Alucard’s screams only to see him die a painful death as Lycaon rips him apart. Ledah stands, making a fist around the flower he held in his hands.

Ledah: Only one way then.

Ledah squats the plant inside his fist. He then starts running head first towards Lycaon. Lycaon see’s him coming and charges. As the two meet, Lycaon plans to take a big bite out of Ledah and kill him before the flowers effects kicks in. As Lycaon opened his mouth, Ledah drove his fist forward. The resulting bite took Ledah’s full arm clean off. Lycaon is seen chewing Ledah’s bone and flesh before swallowing it.

Ledah: Heh...heh arg.
Lycaon: Something amusing you?

Ledah falls to one knee, bleeding heavily he soon passes out. Lycaon grins but soon starts feeling a server pain from inside. It’s unlike anything he’s ever felt, indescribable. He starts regressing to normal, and falls to the ground. Lycaon loses all strength in his body once again, as he did before when he was around Ledah. This time however Lycaon had stepped back from Ledah. Then it came to him, Ledah wanted Lycaon to shallow his arm, the plant was in his fist the whole time. A while later Jared is seen walking up to Lycaon, who is still immobile.

Jared: Hello Lycaon.

Jared then starts transforming.

Lycaon: What... are you doing?
Jared: Something I’ve wanted to do for a long time.

Jared extends his claws fully before digging both hands into Lycaon’s body. Jared lifts Lycaon above him and with a mighty roar he rips Lycaon in half. Jared quickly steps back from Lycaon’s halved body when the flower Lycaon swallowed starts to take effect on him.

Jared: Where free now.

Meanwhile Kimarous is seen watching from the shadows. When confirming everybody is dead, Kimarous quickly disappears into the night.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Chapter 95: Battle With Briar And Mack.

We start off with a look of Kimarous and Jared standing in Mack and Briar way.

Jared: You don’t mind working with a werewolf do you?
Kimarous: Do I have a choice?
Jared: I guess not.

Without saying a word the 4 charge in. Kimarous meets Briar and Jared clashes with Mack. We focus in on Kimarous and Briar to see Kimarous slowly losing ground. Hands locked together in a struggle, Kimarous pulls himself forward laying a knee strike to Briar chin. Briar stumbles back as Kimarous comes in for a follow up attack. Briar recovered faster then expected however and Kimarous was meet with an elbow to the face. Briar now grabs Kimarous (using heavy-duty glass fishhooks threaded with steel wire which where hidden in his sleeves) and pulls him in delivering a strong uppercut, then looping the wire around Kimarous neck. Kimarous however grabbed Briar wist before he fell back and gave Briar a quick kick to the stomach. Kimarous then quickly uses his Katana to cut the wire before Briar recovers and pulls it tight.

Kimarous: Almost had me there.

Meanwhile Jared is seen avoiding all of Mack's hits. As Mack tries for another punch Jared steps to the side and delivers a low kick followed by a spinning elbow strike. Jared then grabs Mack and delivers a kao loi to his face. Jared then follows up preforming a swing into Mack's face. Mack stumbles back but as soon as he regains his balance he is met with a Cobra punch from Jared and is quickly knocked out.

Jared: Mack, you fight to protect the pack, not to randomly hurt people. You won’t like what I’m going to do, but it’ll be for the better of our kind.

Back with Kimarous and Briar we see Kima giving no time for Briar to transform into his werewolf state. Kimarous quickly high kicks Briar in the face and ducks while spinning, driving his elbow into Briar stomach. As Briar bends over grabbing his stomach, Kimarous jumps high and fall driving his knee into the back of Briar skull knocking him out.

Jared: Very nice.
Kimarous: Well, I’ve faced stronger.

Kimarous and Jared then split their separate ways, but both have the same destination in mind. When we check in with Kimarous again, we see he’s arrived just in time to see Jared finish Lycaon off. Kimarous carefully scans across the battle field, but see’s no sign of live from the fallen vampire slayers.

Kimarous: You did it guys. You helped bring down the vampire faction, and you sacrificed yourselves but succeeded in bringing down the werewolf faction as well. You where brave, and you’ll never be forgotten. Farewell... friends.

And with that Kimarous quickly disappears into the darkness of the night. Not to long after Kimarous has arrived back to Abigail’s once again.

Dage: So, you bring bad news correct?
Kimarous: They are all dead, even Alucard.
Dage: Damnit. Why’d they have to go in alone?
Abigail: So... who’s going to break the news to her?
Dage: I guess I will. Poor Colza is going to be heart broken when she hears.
Kimarous: There is some good news, Lycaon is also dead.
Dage: Thank you Kima for all your help, you may go now.
Kimarous: We shall meet again later.

And once again, Kima leaves.

Dage: Abigail...
Abigail: *nods* Of course, I‘ll take care of it.

In the forest, Billy suddenly awakes with a load battle roar, sweat dripping down his face and his eye pupils glowing in the moonlight, Billy breaths heavily while taking a moment to remember what happened. He looks at himself, all wounds completely healed and his energy rejuvenated.

Billy: The others!!

Without caring what happened to himself, Billy races back to werewolf base. He passes the knocked out Briar and Mack and without to long, reaches where Shooter and the others faced Lycaon. The sight shocked Billy and was enough to bring him to tears, yet it did not. Instead Billy felt thirsty, perhaps more thirsty then he’d even been before.

Voice: Vampire.

Billy turned to see Jared standing behind him.

Billy: What did you just say?
Jared: The eyes, the fangs, and your probably feeling a incredible thirsty to right?

Billy remains silent, when he puts what Jared said with his body being healed so quick, Billy knows it’s true.

Jared: Lycaon would have you killed just for being what you are.

Billy looks surprised by quickly gets serious.

Jared: But I’m not Lycaon. Let ask you a question, you where not a vampire very long, correct?
Billy: No, no longer then raybe a hour or so, I’r not sure.
Jared: You do not know when you where bitten?
Billy: No, I rererber fighting those 2 KO’d werewolves outside, then waking up like this.
Jared: I see, that explains why that other vampire was around.
Billy: Other varpire?
Jared: You where with them right correct *points to Billy’s dead friends*. Then defeated by those 2 outside, after which point you got bitten. You must have been or cold or left for dead at the time. I ask you, if it was possible, would you want to go back, back to being a human?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Chapter 96: The Cure.

Jared: You where with them right correct *points to Billy’s dead friends*. Then defeated by those 2 outside, after which point you got bitten. You must have been or cold or left for dead at the time. I ask you, if it was possible, would you want to go back, back to being a human?
Billy: Human, that’s... irpossible.
Jared: Follow me.

Jared and Billy walks deeper into Lycaon’s liar, after going some ways down they enter a room, it’s lite up in all red lighting. Jared walks over and grabs a needle that he passes to Billy.

Jared: You know what’s inside that?
Billy: It’s... the serur Xion had. That’s irpossible, Shooter took the last of it. Any that was left must have got destroyed in the explosion.
Jared: Lycaon never know of this, I had an deal made with a vampire, who smuggled some of this stuff over to me. Sadly, he got killed. But we took the serum and did our own testing on it. My goal was to make a drug that could strip Lycaon of his lycanthropes powers and ability’s, turning him into, in a sense, a human. I am unsure exactly if it would work on vampires, but I give it 70% odds success.
Billy: 70%?
Jared: The choice is yours to make.

As Billy stares at the needle we switch over views to Abigail and Dage. Abigail is with most everyone in a large room, only Dage and Colsa are missing. At the end of the room are pictures of our fallen slayers set up on stands. Abigail and the others all remain in silence as they get down to one knee and kneels over to pay their last respects. As expected, the news hit Colza like a title wave. She didn’t want to believe it until Daje showed the letter.

When Kimarous arrived at the church, the mood of happiness turned to sorrow as Kimarous retold all the events that happened. Hearing of Aven and Lazuli almost brought some to tears. Poor Theo was not just sad but outright speechless by Kima’s tail

Theo: I just... can’t believe it.

Meanwhile we see Billy staring at an empty needle that he holds in his hands.

Jared: How do you feel?
Billy: Fine... I feel fine.
Jared: Your blood lust gone?
Billy: ...Yes.

Caught off guard, Billy is knocked to the floor by a spin kick from Jared.

Jared: The serum works, you’ve proved that. Now you may never leave.

Shocked, Billy hears footsteps to see Mack and Briar back to their feet. The situation looked grim until the sound of a gun loading was heard. Mack and Briar look back and are shocked to see a whole troop of soldiers behind them. Many clicking sounds are heard as soldiers take aim and ready to fire. They are all dressed in black and completely surround the werewolves, soldiers are even on catwalks high above. One soldier steps out of the group, making his way to Billy.

Soldier: Billy Zetsubou?
Billy: *nods, shocked himself*
Soldier: We are your backup.
Billy: Backup?
Soldier: Are there any other survivors?
Billy: No, I’m the only one left.
Soldier: *signals the rest* Move out men.

The soldiers quickly retain the 3 werewolves with specially made super duty cuffs, as extra precaution the give the 3 a needle, putting them to sleep.

Billy: Who arranged all this?
Soldier: We got a tip from an unknown caller. The big cheese quickly came to the conclusion that you guys where not equip to handle a situation such as this and decided to immediately send in extra forces. I’m sorry we couldn’t arrive earlier.

Billy then notices Jared, Mack, and Briar being carried away on stretchers.

Billy: Where are they going?
Soldier: That information is stickily classified, sorry.

We skip ahead 3 months, we find Billy standing along looking into a mirror. A small TV in the background shows a news reporter talking about death a chaos in the city streets. We hear something about a breakout and werewolves. There is gunfire followed by screams before we assume that the camera man has been attacked where the station suddenly shuts off. We see Billy loading his various weapons.

Billy: I prorise you guys, soreday this radness will be brought to an end.

With that Billy picks up all his weapons and walk out the door.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Credit music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU

Characters

Luther - justinlynch3
Kari - justinlynch3
Bear - justinlynch3
Scot - justinlynch3
Allen - justinlynch3
Kiya - justinlynch3

Xion - Kimarous
Slafter - Kimarous
Fraid - Kimarous
Thanatos - Kimarous
Dage - Kimarous
Lazuli - Kimarous
Colza - Kimarous
Jonas - Kimarous
Aven - Kimarous
Kimarous - Kimarous
"Zetsubou" Billy - Kimarous
Raisin - Kimarous
Pash ("P.C") - Kimarous
Zahiyas - Kimarous
Zarack - Kimarous

Caius Dracul - Tobiator
'father' Tobias hemlock - Tobinator
Sarah kleinn - Tobinator
Marcus Rivera - Tobinator
Guinevere Hemlock - Tobinator
Briar west - Tobinator
Jennifer Mathers - Tobinator
Theodore 'Theo' rivera - Tobinator

Dimitri A.K.A Angelus - Big Boss Saunderz/Stevey
Lugen - Big Boss Saunderz/Stevey
Kiyo - Saunderz/Stevey

Tala - kamehameha7813/Clay
Rex "Shooter" Raver - Sly

Beckoth - Chulance
Larry - Chulance
Alucard Harrington - Sain
Lycaon - SimianWonder

If I had forgotten any characters don't be shy to let me know. Smile

Characters that have not appeared, watch out for them in Dark Wars: Annihilation.

This has been a justinlynch3 production.

Story creator

justinlynch3

Concept idea providers

Kimarous
kamehameha7813/Clay
Sly

Theme music

Disturbed - The Night.

Credit music

Requiem For A Dream

Other music/themes

Marcus - Breathing by Yellowcard
Briar west - Beehive by The Pillows
Caius Dracul - Happy? by Mudvayne

A thanks to all who supported this series, I hope the next will be just as good or better.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4