Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans

+13
Goku lamenting from the a
Nikku
justinlynch3
neobeetle
secor
Chulance
lol1991
VEGETA_DTX
Jessica Raine
Tlaloc
4Neodemon
ningen
RedRuleOneAgain
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Spiderman 1 was actually one I enjoyed close to the comics. The older Batman movies were ok. I hate all X men films. But Nikku you only like the second one so I consider you a semi-fan.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:20 pm

The Dark Night was overrated because it was good. nugh said.

And I DID say origins kinda failed. I went to see it. Gambit comes back at the end, so I was more contempt. And they say they are going to fix the Deadpool thing. We must wait!
And don't tell me that all the X-Men where bad. The original trilogy (save for Last Stand) was pretty good. I never liked what they did with Rogue, but I'm a bit picky in that aspect.

And as for Manhattan, they merely accused him of doing the nuclear attacks at the end. The viewer knows he's a good guy, and thank you for reminding me why he left in the original...I had forgotten XD.

And Ironman was so fucking awesome XD. I love Ironman, one of my favs, and that movie did the best any LAM can EVER hope to do.

And how I love it when people accuse me of not liking the original. Bring it. I know how to argue. You can say I'm not a fan all you want, truth is I am.

Guess this is why I spare DBE people that say they are fans pf the original. I know how it feels to be accused of not liking a comic based on it's LAM

And I said I would TOLERATE the high school part if the movie was any good in the rest. It wasn't for starters, and tolerate isn't the same as agree.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 pm

I won't continue this debate it'sMY OPINION. I don't think you are a fan or anyone who likes lam's is a fan of something that's MY opinion and NO ONE a can change it. I hate lam's and if your a fan you should too. That's my opinion.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Anime Goku wrote:I won't continue this debate it'sMY OPINION. I don't think you are a fan or anyone who likes lam's is a fan of something that's MY opinion and NO ONE a can change it. I hate lam's and if your a fan you should too. That's my opinion.

A tua liberdade acaba quando a dos outros começa

Portuguese saying that translates to

"Your freedom ends your other people's freedom begins"

So, you can have your opinion. But from the moment that opinion insults someone, then that's were the problem starts. And I find it insulting being accused of not being a fan of the original because I like the LAMs.

Go to hell and stay there AG
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Well I'm sorry but I mean I hate all Lam's. Okay well I mean I don't consider somone a fan just like I don't consider a DBE fan a fan of a show. I mean how can you think something so different can be the same as the show. Dark knight was bad and could have been corrected. First of all get rid of the lam girlfriend and bring in Selina Kyle and have her get injuerd and later become Catwomen bad but better. Joker could have had his signature arsenal and have a plan instead of doing random stuff.

For example DN they didn't seem like they tried I beleive if you hate lam's you are a fan sorry.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Does anyone here, know what fan means? xD
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:07 pm

I never even watched DN (I assume you mean Death Note?)

And I think the Dark Knight continues a previews movie. They couldn't just scrap it like that. And Dawes died (HAPPY YOU BASTARD T^T!), so they may bring in Catwoman. Also, the Joker never did a random act in that movie. Is psychological characterization should have made that clear to everyone.

Anyway, that aside, my only regret is that Ledger won the Oscar for the performance. He wined because he died. Hollywood saw a cash cow and took it. People's emotions are the easiest thing to manipulate. It's damn criminal that a performance that TRULY deserved an Oscar, only won it because of a whim.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Anime Goku wrote:Spiderman 1 was actually one I enjoyed close to the comics. The older Batman movies were ok. I hate all X men films. But Nikku you only like the second one so I consider you a semi-fan.

I actually liked the first X-Men as well. And don't call me a "semi-fan".

Just saying.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:00 pm

I thought Dark Knight was the bomb. Iron man was phat too. X-men 3 sucked.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Venus wrote:I thought Dark Knight was the bomb. Iron man was phat too. X-men 3 sucked.

You remind me of Nia...so simple yet so right XD
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Muchas gracias, Senor Paleta.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Fine I believe lam's are bad but if you like them and claim to be a fan I might believe you. Venus might be nia.....
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Who's Nia?
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Venus wrote:Who's Nia?

TTGL

She was basically a princes raised with n outside contact. She was largely ignorant of basic terms and meanings, yet her innocence and simplicity helped Simon (main character) get over a depression he had going on. Not gonna tell you much more, in case you want to check it out XD
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Yeah tTGL rocks!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 pm

OHHHHH. Spank ya! Razz
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:19 am

lol1991 wrote:

Anyway, that aside, my only regret is that Ledger won the Oscar for the performance. He wined because he died. Hollywood saw a cash cow and took it. People's emotions are the easiest thing to manipulate. It's damn criminal that a performance that TRULY deserved an Oscar, only won it because of a whim.

No, Heath Ledger's performance was truly great. he was mind blowing, and was at the same time scary too. I don't think he was good as the joker, but it was the best performance for any antihero that I have seen so far.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 am

lol1991 wrote:That's our opinion. If they see that DBE is Dragon Ball, we can't just say they aren't fans. It's unfair to them.
But how can you see something that contradicts to Dragon Ball as Dragon Ball? :S
You see, its not about TASTES or how good its as a movie, its about defending your ideals...its a simple logic, you don't want Dragon Ball to be ruined and replaced by something that not only that isn't DB but it contradicts to all that DB stands for.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Thankyou!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:40 pm

sonaditya wrote:

No, Heath Ledger's performance was truly great. he was mind blowing, and was at the same time scary too. I don't think he was good as the joker, but it was the best performance for any antihero that I have seen so far.

I know it was great, but it still only won because he died. That's the problem. He deserved to win either way, but he won on a whim.

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
But how can you see something that contradicts to Dragon Ball as Dragon Ball? :S
You see, its not about TASTES or how good its as a movie, its about defending your ideals...its a simple logic, you don't want Dragon Ball to be ruined and replaced by something that not only that isn't DB but it contradicts to all that DB stands for.

I think that. I DO. That's the thing. What about THEM. That's the problem. I have my opinions, they have theirs. And I can't insult them for it. It's like I Christians insulting Muslims, or vice verse, only on a much smaller scale of course.

In the end, they have piss poor taste in movies, and REALLY low standards, but it's THEIR taste and THEIR standards. Judging them for it is wrong.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:44 pm

DBE reminded me of like Spiderman but with horrible special effects and ppl wearing corny costumes. tongue
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Venus wrote:DBE reminded me of like Spiderman but with horrible special effects and ppl wearing corny costumes. tongue

Poor poor Spiderman. That is kinda true XD
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Except Spiderman was better. (I hate the parts where corny extras yell "go spidey!" tho)
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:54 pm

X.men movies or batman movies may have some diferences from the original... (some characters and story details), but if you look to those movies they at least look and have some of the spirit of the comics!!! DBE NO... DBE have nothing similar to the anime... for example in Origins, deadpool was completelly ruined if we compare it to the comics, but the rest was recognisable (im not sayng its identical)... in DBE only the dragonballs design were close to the original!! that is why i think people who love DBE as a DB movie (and not only as a teen crapy movie) are not fans.. they are just some guys who saw the anime and like it, but they do not like it to the point to be considered fans!!! For example i like an anime called HunterxHunter, but im not a fan of that, im not crazy about that, like i am to DB... lol! lol! ... that is the difference!!!

The dark knight movie was a serious and a decent movie... yes, it was different from the source, but its still batman, and it had characterizations with Oscars level and awesome action... !! DBE is in the fucking rotten tomato awards... lol! ... its garbage and a joke!!
Im with LOL1991... if they at least tried to make a decent DB movie with some of the anime spirit i would accept it... sure i would prefer a more faithfull version, but with a decent one im OK Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 am

I hate "decent" ones I'm very picky and so I'll never enjoy lam's. Dark knight was horrible in MY opinion. OIRIGNS WAS COMPLETLY DIFFERENT FROM COMICS IT WAS THE DBE VERSION OF XMEN! sorry I hate when peopel like origins lol.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next