Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans

+13
Goku lamenting from the a
Nikku
justinlynch3
neobeetle
secor
Chulance
lol1991
VEGETA_DTX
Jessica Raine
Tlaloc
4Neodemon
ningen
RedRuleOneAgain
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans

Post by ningen Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:55 am

S| wrote:Does anyone here, know what fan means? xD
Exactly. You said it all with that one sentence.
DBE fans are not the fans of DB, period. For future reference look at my replies on the first page.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans

Post by Eytinge Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 am

neobeetle wrote:I believe that they are fans BUT they are known as "Desperate fans"
This defines as a fan of any (franchise of a novel/comic/manga/anime etc.) form even if it is not faithful or truly nothing related to the source or foundation, they just blindly accept it anyway. Just slap the name "dragonball" on it when it looks fake or inferior or anything unrecognizable.

There is one fact, there are people that likes shitty movies.
yup! Laughing

Eytinge
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 am

Eytinge wrote:
neobeetle wrote:I believe that they are fans BUT they are known as "Desperate fans"
This defines as a fan of any (franchise of a novel/comic/manga/anime etc.) form even if it is not faithful or truly nothing related to the source or foundation, they just blindly accept it anyway. Just slap the name "dragonball" on it when it looks fake or inferior or anything unrecognizable.

yup! Laughing
Absolutely disagreed.

They are POSERS, just like I explained MILLION times already, cause if such people would get the point and message of all DB episodes, chapters and such, and if they would like it for that and for all that it presents, they would know that one of the most important messages is PURITY and ANTI-MATERIALISM, and by showing how they want everything which is entitled as a "Dragon Ball" regardless of whether it is DB at all or not, and whether it contradicts to DB or not, they automatically prove that they are both IMPURE POSERS and MATERIALISTIC SNOBS.

Purity ~/~ Impurity
Anti-Materialism ~/~ Materialism
DB fans ~/~ DBE fans

So like I said, seeing them having all the action figures and T-shirts of DB while supporting DBE looks to me just like seeing some criminal wearing cross over his neck...
They both exist, but both are absurd and fake, there's nothing hard to understand there right?
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Why do we think that DBE supporters are not DB fans - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neobeetle Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:27 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
Eytinge wrote:

yup! Laughing
Absolutely disagreed.

They are POSERS, just like I explained MILLION times already, cause if such people would get the point and message of all DB episodes, chapters and such, and if they would like it for that and for all that it presents, they would know that one of the most important messages is PURITY and ANTI-MATERIALISM, and by showing how they want everything which is entitled as a "Dragon Ball" regardless of whether it is DB at all or not, and whether it contradicts to DB or not, they automatically prove that they are both IMPURE POSERS and MATERIALISTIC SNOBS.

Purity ~/~ Impurity
Anti-Materialism ~/~ Materialism
DB fans ~/~ DBE fans

So like I said, seeing them having all the action figures and T-shirts of DB while supporting DBE looks to me just like seeing some criminal wearing cross over his neck...
They both exist, but both are absurd and fake, there's nothing hard to understand there right?

Right, but that's how they being DESPERATE and they don't see the light on what they have become, that's what I'm saying.
I can agree that are posers. It's like they are turning into zombies or something.
neobeetle
neobeetle
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Anime Goku wrote:I hate "decent" ones I'm very picky and so I'll never enjoy lam's. Dark knight was horrible in MY opinion. OIRIGNS WAS COMPLETLY DIFFERENT FROM COMICS IT WAS THE DBE VERSION OF XMEN! sorry I hate when peopel like origins lol.

But its impossible to make 100% faithfull to the comics.... ok, its possible, but for example DB... if they put the talking animals i would not like it.. its cool in the cartoon, but in a live action its garbage!! That is why i can understand, why you and DTX think that LAM movies are a bad idea...LOL, but for me, it do not need to be 100% faithfull... if for example a LAM DB movie had the same spirit, action and characters as the original source and the proper treatment and respect that DB deserves, i would accept it!! but that is me Cool Cool Cool
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 pm

@neobeetle, zombies hmmm...well yes, I agree...kinda something like that! interesting point of view! Wink I don't mean to offend them but they really need enlightenment!

@4Neodemon Hmmm personally, I would actually like if somebody do it faithfully and put humanoid animals and stuff like that...
If somebody would do that in CGI, and faithfully to DB's artstyle I would love it very much! cause THAT IS the Dragon Ball, humanoid animals were always part of DB world.

But something like that is impossible for people like Fox...cause:
1.they don't WANT to do it faithfully in the first place. they would always make some high school or at least teenage flick...
why? - cause such things are mainstream...and who brings them by far the biggest amount of money? - mainstream audience!
2.Even if they wanted they couldn't do it without CGI.
3.Even with CGI they couldn't do it as nearly faithful...I bet.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3