Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels.

+6
sonaditya
Tlaloc
justinlynch3
VEGETA_DTX
lol1991
Son Goku
10 posters

Go down

Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. Empty Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels.

Post by Son Goku Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:39 pm

IGN.com posted an article advertising sequels already for this movie.

UK, March 30, 2009 - IGN recently spoke to James Marsters and Justin Chatwin -- who play Lord Piccolo and Goku in Dragonball Evolution -- and the pair spilled the beans on the future of the movie franchise.

Firstly, Marsters told us why he hopes the film is successful enough to get a sequel and how many DB movies he'd like to see: "I hope [the movie does well] because my character only really gets interesting in the second film, I mean he's interesting now! But his journey is really developed in the script for the second movie."

He went on: "All I know is I've been signed to three movies, but I would like to make five -- seven of them. You could just pretty much paint by numbers using the wealth of source material to easily get the seven films. There's that much there."

Meanwhile, Chatwin is also obviously thinking about Dragonball as a series of movies, with the actor seeing Evolution as an introduction piece to the wider universe.

He said: "There's a whole generation of kids waiting to be introduced to Dragonball, so this first movie is really important for that. I mean the main plot is the battle between Piccolo and Goku, but this first film still serves to introduce the characters and where they're from and what they're deals are. And so to cover that ground really takes up most of the first movie."

He goes on: "I know what they have in store for the second one and it's really cool! It's more in the vein of the Dragonball saga... it goes into other places, there's other characters, other fighters and there's a lot of action that is just really awesome.

"It actually goes more into Dragon Ball Z land and it's just really exciting. It goes into the whole legend of Dragonball. I cant really say more than that, but it made me think this is a cool franchise to be a part off because there's so much we haven't shown yet."
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. Empty Re: Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels.

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:56 pm

NOEZ NOEZ NOEZ!!
Pedo bear seal of disaproval
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels. Empty Re: Marsters and Chatwin REALLY want sequels.

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Ok here is where my agony comes back...

This time I might seriously do something crazy to them if they make a sequel....
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:54 pm

God no.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 pm

7... 7?!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:08 am

He said: "There's a whole generation of kids waiting to be introduced to Dragonball, so this first movie is really important for that. I mean the main plot is the battle between Piccolo and Goku, but this first film still serves to introduce the characters and where they're from and what they're deals are. And so to cover that ground really takes up most of the first movie."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Introduction to Goku and Piccolo??!! I am sorry guys, i cant stop laughing on that!!
lol!

Now seriously, I would NOT want to see anything relating to DBE for even a picosecond.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 am

Profit will make your wish come true little boy, than you can pretend to be Goku once more...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:18 pm

"You could just pretty much paint by numbers using the wealth of source material to easily get the seven films. There's that much there."

And the amount of source material in Dragonball Evolution? 000%

And lol at how Marsters calls Piccolo "his character".
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:01 am

justinlynch3 wrote:God no.

Quoted for the the truth. I hope not man Istarting to think that Chatfail amd Masters are starting belive their own B.S.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:11 pm

sonaditya wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Introduction to Goku and Piccolo??!! I am sorry guys, i cant stop laughing on that!!
lol!

Now seriously, I would NOT want to see anything relating to DBE for even a picosecond.

INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS?????? WTF???? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Is he serious????

im with you sonaditya... im laughing too, but at the same time im fucking furious... lol! lol! lol!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:18 am

^Ya, I know how you feel, Neodemon. Its hopelessly logicless on their part to say 'INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS.' Now, I could have been infuriated, but then I pitied their limited intellectual capacities, ans started laughing.

Ya, I was also infuriated when I read the first post. But, Chatwin's statement really made me laugh...

Do they really except to make decent money out of shitty crap like that?? But, then again, who can blame them, the actors are just mere puppets n the hands of the director...

btw, doesnt this lol emoticon look a bit like Goku? lol!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down