Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Marsters talks at a convention EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Marsters talks at a convention EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Marsters talks at a convention

+3
Nikku
VEGETA_DTX
Tlaloc
7 posters

Go down

Marsters talks at a convention Empty Marsters talks at a convention

Post by Tlaloc Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Marsters talks at a convention Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsters talks at a convention Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Marsters talks at a convention Empty Re: Marsters talks at a convention

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue May 12, 2009 3:48 am

You can hear that even he himself thinks that DBE should be handled better and then when he actually realizes what he said, he quickly added that "but then when I think of it, in a two hour movie..."

I mean only ridiculous people will listen to him and believe them anything anymore. They lied billion times and they plan to lie till the end of their careers or even further...case they're PAID to do so...

All that BS about him wanting to do Piccolo old and not beautful and all that 14 hours make up is just invented garbage to please the fans...
I mean, sorry Marsters but fans are not stupid nor blind...

He can throw those lies all day long but he surely wont change anything of course, cause the final and the only proof is the MOVIE ITSELF...and it SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

So I don't care what he talks about his effort, cause if he'd be a fan of DB first of all he'd know that Piccolo is not Lord Piccolo who's just rejuvenated with DB's but he'd know that he is Lord Piccolo's son, and second and actually the most important - he would never accept to ruin DB like this if he was a fan.

So let him throw those lies somewhere else...for example to those who payed him to talk all that.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Marsters talks at a convention Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsters talks at a convention Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue May 12, 2009 3:58 am

Marsters - Heeeeeey! I think I'm funny! See? As long as I think I'm funny, the fans won't mind that I helped in the raping of a beloved manga and anime series!

Eff you James Marsters.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 8:56 am

He's a fan. I've given him that, but still, he sold his fandom for this. It's never worth it. I mean, how much did they pay him to get him in.

And don't forget, he's forced to do this by contract. He might have tried in the beginning, but in the end, Wong got the last say. He can either get less money or more money, but he's forced to see this to the end. Might as well help the movie out right? Sad really, but money is too important to just ignore. It's our society.

I blame Fox and Wong. More and more I get the feeling the actors don't deserve any hatred at all, and we should redirect it all to those fucking corporate suits and that bastard Wong.

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue May 12, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 12, 2009 3:44 pm

i'm starting to agree more with Lol about blaming the people who made the movie although the actors could have had better acting actually the acting was lacking.

But not even the greatest acting could have fixed this so what's the point. even the actors know this sucks as he quickly covered it up with it's a two hour movie.

Marsters is evil but I start to believe lol movies such as Wolveine Origins Rossum and them weren;t intit(THANK GOD!) we need to take down Fox or at least stop them from making lam adaptions. Has anyone seen Smallaville a live action adaption of Smallville Marsters was told he would play Brainaic in his interview and later he played a horrible adaption

We need to stop Fox
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Masters...how can you judge Masters acting...Piccolo was on...for what? 10 minutes? I think I recall...let's see. about 1 minute to kill Gohan, two cameos that lasted about minute each, and the final confrontation, that lasted 10 minutes tops, maybe a bit more...so that gives us a total of...15 minutes. And in those minutes, he played his part, that he was forced to play, and he didn't do it half bad. He seemed like a villain, and convinced me he was pure evil like he should have...why I never knew, but I knew.

And the rest. Chatwin is not an all class actor, what to expect. Same from Rossum and Chung. Chow Yun-Fat did a good job. I saw more Roshi in that movie than any other character...not counting Piccolo. I didn't see enough of him to know who he resembled, if anyone at all.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

He was horrible he ruined DBE! He could have quit the movie! I don't a real fan would loose their job instead of participating in the rape of such a great series! Chow Yun fat raped Roshi LOL don't betray us stop supporting DBE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Anime Goku wrote:He was horrible he ruined DBE! He could have quit the movie! I don't a real fan would loose their job instead of participating in the rape of such a great series! Chow Yun fat raped Roshi LOL don't betray us stop supporting DBE!

How old are you? You don't quit your job over these things. If you had any sort of knowledge of how hard life is, you wouldn't say that. We make money by working, he does it by acting. He quits after what...3 months, he doesn't get paid and his family starves...sure not right away, but this isn't normal world rules. If Fox wanted to do it, they could make sure the never worked again...all these things are variables in that business. Suck don't it?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue May 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey easy people!

its not that he's supporting I guess he just wanna say that Marsters as an ACTOR wasn't bad but as Piccolo he certainly was...Lord Piccolo is certainly not a short looking vampire in a batman suit with a big head.

But also I have to disagree about "families starving" thing...
No his career allows him PERFECTLY enough comfort to refuse or accept any movie he thinks is appropriate for him..Not that I am one of those who judge others without knowing them personally but I am pretty positive that he have more than enough money to live perfectly nice even though he is not assigned for any movie/series for a year or so...

I mean you ALWAYS have alternatives...and sometimes refusing the role is the best choice you could ever do...This is the best example...cause their career is much more wrecked now...financially fail...fan-wise fail...

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Tue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm

I'm sorry DTX I just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really.

I'm sorry Marsters is always ruined my favorite shows Smallvillen and DBE who knows what's next Tenchi Muyo! Too me everyone's acting was pretty bad they could have done better if they tried.

I'm pretty old and I know how the world works a true DBZ fan would quit their job I would have or if contract commit suicide to protect DBZ. I know life is hard but not even your job is worth destroying DBZ it's better to starve with your family knowing you saved a manga/anime for rape.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 4:33 pm

And Chow Yun-Fat didn't rape Roshi. Just because I said that Roshi was more present than any other character, doesn''t mean the "Roshi percentage" wasn't still 0.00001. I merely have more respect for Yun-Fat, because of his history, and because he handled this better than any other actor. He know it sucked. He just needs to keep appearances, for the reasons stated above. But check out the new batch of interviews, and then see his. You'll get it.

Finally, don't question my hatred of this film. I've been involved with DB to the very bone, and I love the franchise. I took in GT when people said it sucked, and I never questioned some of the weird shit that happened sometimes (mostly because it was funny). I grew up with this anime, and it still makes me cry to re watch some of the episodes. Don't question my hatred of this film. Just because I keep an open mind and don't hate everything and everyone associated with it. means not I don't hate it. It makes me rational, something we should all be when analyzing this movie, and responding to the DBE supporters.

And trust me on this one DTX. If Fox wanted, he would be worse off. People underestimate the power of influence in the world these days.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue May 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Yeah I agree about that like I said up there but I edited after you've posted this.

So its all cool people, conclusion is that Lol just wanted to say that he don't dislike Marsters as an actor...I dislike him anyhow, cause he destroys DB and lies...

So I understand you both...but you have to realize that no matter how much you LIKED someone, if that one someone is not anymore that old one you liked and is sellout then liking him still would be insult to that old one in your memories Wink

Just like if Akira Toriyama would come to us now and say "I SUPPORT DBE 100% and you all are doing wrong thing!" with all the respect I have for him I would disappoint really but I would keep doing what I do, as I only do what I feel is right and always stand up for what I believe in Wink

And I wouldn't even hate him, if he wouldn't spread all those lies how he is a huge fan and then destroying DB in the same time...its absurd and even sometimes funny Sad
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue May 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Oh damn it again late...you both always post before me Very Happy

Yes Lol Fox definitely have the power to manipulate, but they can't manipulate them all, it would only waste their time and resources...

They only put effort in manipulating with the most famous ones...

And if I'm not wrong Marsters have refused roles couple times already in his career...And look he is doing financially good, at least it seems that to me.

If he was a DB fan he should never put a bag of cash above his moral.
Which he did multiple times.

MAYBE I am wrong!...MAYBE!...maybe his perception skills are so ridiculously small that he REALLY THINKS he is doing a good job and resembling DB in a faithful matter, but man...its really hard to believe that man who have enough perception to distinguish whats chair and wats...I don't know...squirrel, is blind enough to not see a total invert between DB and DBE.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Or he just sold out. I doubt that. He either grew up in his own perspective and no longer cares, or he sticks with this to fix it...either way he his being naive.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue May 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Well like I said, I may be wrong but what is sure is that he doesn't look like Lord Piccolo/Piccolo at all :/

Don't blame him personally for that, but then just don't like to hear him saying that he put effort in some make up and such when he obviously didn't...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue May 12, 2009 5:34 pm

lol1991 wrote:And Chow Yun-Fat didn't rape Roshi. Just because I said that Roshi was more present than any other character, doesn''t mean the "Roshi percentage" wasn't still 0.00001. I merely have more respect for Yun-Fat, because of his history, and because he handled this better than any other actor. He know it sucked. He just needs to keep appearances, for the reasons stated above. But check out the new batch of interviews, and then see his. You'll get it.

Finally, don't question my hatred of this film. I've been involved with DB to the very bone, and I love the franchise. I took in GT when people said it sucked, and I never questioned some of the weird shit that happened sometimes (mostly because it was funny). I grew up with this anime, and it still makes me cry to re watch some of the episodes. Don't question my hatred of this film. Just because I keep an open mind and don't hate everything and everyone associated with it. means not I don't hate it. It makes me rational, something we should all be when analyzing this movie, and responding to the DBE supporters.

And trust me on this one DTX. If Fox wanted, he would be worse off. People underestimate the power of influence in the world these days.

I agree that companies can give you a bad rap if you quit and make them angry enough to do so. They can say "don't hire this guy. He signed a contract and walked out on us."

However, Marsters could have read the script, discussed with the producers and the director his terms and what he wanted, including what he expects how this movie should be handled. If he didn't like it, he could have walked out. He wouldn't get the job but his career wouldn't be in jeopardy. As a matter of fact, it'd probably be better off than it is now if he turned down that role.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Stephen Chow seemed like a smart enough person to that and look at what happened to him. He got screwed. The script was rewritten tons of times...sometimes I get the feeling each time it was turned down by either Fox or Wong.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Tue May 19, 2009 5:53 am

First of all, Masters is not a DB fan... a DB fan do not say things like "Goku have 7 years old... lol" and stuff like that... even in the portuguese dub (wich is a shitty version in the story details), we know that Goku had 12 years Wink

If Masters was really a DB fan, he would not lie and say shit to fool the audience like he is doing in the interviews... look to Stephen Chow... he do not promote or speak the movie at all, and a true DB fan would also do that!!
For me he is a cool actor, and he do not have the chance to make an awesome acting, because in the movie, picoolo only appeared what?? 6 minuts?? LOL, but the stuff he say in the interviews, make me wanna puke Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down