Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS

3 posters

Go down

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS Empty Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS

Post by lol1991 Thu May 21, 2009 9:53 am

Ok, seriously, epic spoilers, stay out if you don't want to hear them.

Ok, so, according to info, there's a Super TTGL...want to know the size proportion. The original TTGL, 10 million light years tall I stress, sits on its head. ON THE FREAKING HEAD! TTGL has just won the title of biggest overkill ever.

A 10 million light years tall robot is just the head. Worse, what if TTGL just PILOTS Super TTGL.

Other stuff include Nia getting a Ganmen. I don't know if it's during the fight with Lordgenome, because they said Simon doesn't fight him or something. I don't know, all I know is there's now a mecha for Nia, so she's no longer a damsel in distress, which is pretty awesome. Still on Nia, her death his changed. She still dies, but it get's better developed and stuff. Makes it better in my view.

Kittan stills dies. Sad face because of Yoko.

There are new alternate universe scenes equivalent to episode 26 "Let's go my friends". They are apperantly awesome tearjerkers.

On a happier note, Lordgenome cracks people into hysterical fits of laughter now. I dunno why though.

And, perverted side note, Nia and Yoko's nipples are visible at one point.

Well, this is all I know. If anything else comes up will post.

All I have to say, is that in proportion, the new Super TTGL is either around 500 million light years if the original TTGL just pilots, or around 100 million light years if the original TTGL is the head. Either way...this wins. This transcended win. This just...I can't really say it but it's awesome.

Also, GAR!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS Left_bar_bleue100/100Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS Empty Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS

Post by Chulance Thu May 21, 2009 10:03 am

WHOOO! TTGL is working it's wat up wouldn't be suprised if Super TTGL is omnipotent that somone can finally beat Tenchi!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS Left_bar_bleue100/100Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS Empty Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Movie 2 EPIC SPOILERS

Post by lol1991 Thu May 21, 2009 11:17 am

I just figured why Lordgenome cracks people into laughter.

Apparently, he is 3DCG now.

Also, Nia is holding a baby in one of the alternate universes dream sequences...it's like Gainax does it on purpose.

Also, no other info's at this point.

Fuck, the thing debut in April 25th. You would think more spoilers would be out by now.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 21, 2009 11:40 am

DOUBLE POSTING IN THE NAME OF EPIC!!!

Taken from a livejournal. Users name is csakuras. I think she's a girl

-There is a climax right from the beginning. Though Nia didn't have her hair cut in Gurren-hen, her hair is suddenly already short in Lagann-hen. (Detail from 2ch: There is a glimpse of Yoko cutting Nia's hair in one of Nia's memories when Anti-Spiral analyzes her later on.)
-A brief shot from the original prologue to the TV series (the infamous Garlock scene) is used during Lord Genome & Viral's conversation.
-There is clear focus on Simon & Nia and their feelings
-The keyword is not "one million monkeys" but "when they go to the moon."
-"Dear Aniki-san." Nia, wearing a negligee and using a drill pen, writes to Kamina.
-The growth of Kamina City. Smoke and pollution shows the negative side of development.
-In a meeting, Nia is shown sitting next to Simon like it's completely natural for her to be there.
-As the Commander, Simon has his hair swept back and wears a scarf.
-Guinble also appears and you can see how Simon, Nia, and Rossiu grow up.
-Simon, wearing work clothes, carves the giant Kamina statue using his hand drill.
-Kiyoh and Dayakka's wedding is shown
-Leite and Makken as a married couple; Leite looks like the man of the house and Makken takes care of the children
-Nia is included in the scene where Yoko leaves Kamina City. Nia and Yoko stay in touch.
-Nia's dream is for the surface to be full of flowers. Not just as decoration, but for all the plants and insects and animals. She wants to make it a place where they could take root, drink water, bathe in sunlight, then bloom and bear fruit.
-When Simon tells her "I'll help too," Nia says "No! Simon, you have your own things to accomplish."
-When Simon proposes, his tone is calm and serious.
-Nia's answer to the proposal is not really an answer; it's more like she's proposing to Simon herself. Because they are different people, she wants to know more about Simon, and she wants him to know more about her. Together side by side, she wants to make each of their dreams come true.
-Blushing, Simon is overcome with emotion. They embrace.
-When they try to kiss, Anti-Spiral's face appears, and Nia starts to transform. Simon doesn't realize this for a while at first because his eyes are closed.
-Simon's confusion is played straight and very understandable.
-Messenger Nia appears to be controlling the Mugann. She is very scary and the camera angles make her breasts stand out.
-Life in prison. Simon does not resist when he is bullied by the other prisoners.
-"When Aniki's statue was brought down, I felt like the power inside of me would explode from rage." Sensing the danger in his own power, he tries to control his emotions, much like the Spiral King did.
-In his jail cell, Simon turns a drill made of Spiral Power. He puts his thoughts into words, making for a very effective scene that firmly establishes him as the protagonist.
-Viral protects Simon from the other prisoners, shielding him with his body. "This is nothing compared to being hit by Adiane-sama's tail!" He almost comes off as a masochist.
-Nia tells Simon that Rossiu can't save humanity, and that there are still things only he can do.
-Everyone comes to pick up Simon, not just Yoko. Kittan has some cute moments.
-From there on is a rush of battles in space.
-When Simon-tachi come to save Arc-Gurren, Kiyoh lovingly pets Anne saying "There there, you understand too, don't you Anne?" Though she doesn't stand out much, Kiyoh is depicted very well in the movie.
-Simon says he will defeat anything that stands in the way of him saving humanity, even if it's Nia. But in the end, he can't bring himself to do it. Anti-Spiral says that that weakness is what people call love.
-Saying he's glad he didn't kill her, for only despair would follow, Simon decides to believe in Nia's feelings that remain in the ring.
-The moon transforming into Cathedral Lazengann looks very cool.
-Lord Genome hacking into Cathedral Lazengann is cute and hilarious. Imaishi and Nakashima apparently declared to Ootsuka that they would quit if they weren't allowed to do that scene.
-Simon and Leeron do maintenance on Lagann together.
-There was no point in Rossiu locking his door because Simon breaks through it with a drill. Rossiu instinctively aims his gun at Simon. Kinon comes in and slaps Rossiu, then starts crying. "There isn't a person in this world who hasn't sinned!" Simon tells him that it's okay to make mistakes because there will always be someone to punch you for it, and that they need Rossiu's power too.
-Everyone gathers on the bridge to talk. Kittan says honestly that he's happy Yoko came back, then says "The Gurren Brigade needs Yoko's breasts after all!" to hide his embarrassment. "Right, everyone?!"
-Yoko's space costume is even more revealing.
-The Gurren-dan drink their farewell to the Earth.
-The strain of powering the ship causes Simon to vomit blood.
-When the Giga Drill breaks off and Simon grabs his arm screaming, Boota is also shown to be in pain.
-After Kittan dies, Yoko, Gimmy, and the others cry as they fight
-Nia is naked as Anti-Spiral analyzes her. She tries hard to hang on, remembering her diary and her letters to Kamina to keep from losing herself
-Alternate universe Kamina never shuts up apparently
-Since Kittan is the only one who died, he's the only one to appear. Kamina and Kittan joke around with each other. Kamina says "Who are you again?" but adds afterward "Of course I wouldn't forget!" "R-really?"
-Among the parallel universes shown, there is Simon holding a baby.
-In Yoko's parallel universe sequence when she's changing the channels, they include shots of Yoko from SUEZEN's Gurrepala and from her music video.
-Boota is kneading dough along with Gimmy, Darry, and Dayakka in the bakery.
-Jorgun and Balinbow appear to be fathers. When the two of them disappear, the children are left floating in the air.
-The fight against Anti-Spiral is intense. When Anti-Spiral reveals that Nia will disappear, everyone is shocked, and Anti-Spiral uses that opportunity to tear Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann to pieces. A large quantity of red blood-like energy gushes out.
-Nia has a very cool highlight scene. She rises up for Simon's sake and everyone else's sake, and Solvernia appears.
-Everyone goes Tengen Toppa. Viral's mecha is named Enki Durga. "To think that I would be able to protect the Spiral Princess..."
-Makken says a ridiculous-sounding attack name that Konishi apparently ad-libbed
-Lord Genome appears completely naked.
-Super Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann looks like Kamina.
-Simon's hand-to-hand fight with Anti-Spiral is reminiscent of the fight against Lord Genome in the prologue. Simon looks very very cool.
-When Anti-Spiral is defeated, Simon says, "Of course. Why don't you believe in us humans too."
-The scenery is beautiful when they return to Earth.
-Kittan's sisters find out about his death.
-Nia entrusts her diary to Yoko.
-Simon pets Lagann.
-Nia says "He understands everything about me."
-Since they didn't die this time, the guys of the Gurren-dan are able to attend the wedding.
-After Nia disappears, Simon says, "Thank you, everybody. We were both happy."
-In the epilogue, Simon has Nia's ring hanging from a necklace. In return for his work, he only asks that people grow flowers.

EPIC EPIC EPIC.

I will try and dig up more info on this Super TTGL as well as the part that says that everyone went TTGL, although we can assume that it means all of them got a Ganmen with TTGL's size
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 25, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm seriously looking forward to this movie
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Question random how did Lord Genome live for 1000 years? Super TTGL is proboably an omnipotent mech and the strongest to ever live.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Lordgenome made genetic modifications to his own body to make himself immortal

As for the other statement, let's wait and see.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Ah okay it's not a common trait of beings with spiral power? When did It state that in the series?

I hope Super TTGL is omnipotent.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Guame mentioned it in ep 11 (the ep of Simon's first GAR speech).
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:38 pm

I plan to rewatch the first eight episodes to see Kamina in action and than I'll also see Episode 11 for Simon's first GAR speech, I forgot what GAR stood for lol
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm

The music for the movie...here's the lyrics and translation
http://community.livejournal.com/simon_nia/12096.html

I'm sad face now T_T
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Song is tight!

I wanna find a website to watch the movie. All my usual websites, they dont' have it sadly.

Can anyone help me?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 pm

It hasn't been released yet in DVD format. It came out in the cinema first

I think the release is scheduled for 16th of January
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:37 pm

IT'S OUT!! DVD FORM!!! SUBBED!!! WATCHING IT NOW!! FUCKING EPIC!!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Finished watching...just...just...I have no words for the epic...there ARE no words for the epic...

http://revolution-anime.net/index.php?/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-the-movie-2-lagann-hen

Full movie...indulge in the epic...this movie is...just awe inspiring...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:12 pm

PS: Going to bed...maybe some sleep will help me process the GAR levels I've been exposed to. Cya guys
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:01 am

I still do not saw the TTGL movieS... The anime was amazing!!! The movies look awesome too Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 am

SKIP THE 1ST!! GO STRAIGHT TO LAGANN HEN!!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum