Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

dbthemovie is closing

+10
Tlaloc
justinlynch3
lol1991
ningen
deltafrank
Venus
I_Am_Gohan
Jessica Raine
Nikku
VEGETA_DTX
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 Empty Re: dbthemovie is closing

Post by TheClergyArk Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Hey welcome TheClergyArk! Thank you for joining us! Smile

Now yes I know that dbthemovie blog is not Fox's blog of course...but still you say:
but www.dbthemovie.com was in no way, I repeat in no way connected with Fox either as partner or a marketing blog.
I wouldn't be so sure about it, as multiple times the news in blog stated that they weren't allowed to post something because 20th Century Fox didn't allow them, just as they themselves interviewed Justing Chatwin and received news directly from Fox. That to me clearly implies that they were at least in some kind of collaboration...I don't say that they were financially supported by Fox, no(but maybe who knows), I just think they supported them and were contacting them from time to time and sometimes sending them latest news, suggestions and maybe instructions...
That is my personal impression and the proofs for some things I've said now can be found in some old news on dbthemovie blog as well as in some more recent ones.

Anyway, thank you for the information and joining, hope you'll enjoy your stay Wink

Thanks for the welcome but I must make a rebuttal to these claims.

I was part of the dbthemovie staff. I even posted some of the stuff that would later be taken down in request from Fox because it was leaked material. If you noticed we aren't the only ones to have done this. Bigger websites like Comingsoon, Superherohype, /film and the fans blogs were all forced by 20th Century Fox to take down news that clearly breached legality terms.

Meaning that every time we posted leaked material there was the chance that we would be contacted by Fox to take down the illegally leaked material. We were contacted by some folks working in the production but only to provide information that was officially allowed by Fox.

Tim Van Rellim the producer of the film did contact us to inform us they appreciated the coverage (Fox could care less and realized that having the fan sites around was less of a detriment and actually better for attention on DB:E; this was not done intentionally by us).

I can confirm to you that the owner of the site and its staff are in no way connected to Fox. If you wish to believe this there is nothing I can write to sway your minds but let it be known that our stance was that of an excited fan looking forward towards the film.

The claim that the forums were completely biased is untrue. I was a moderator (Craig) for the forum and I tried keeping the arguments from escalating thus telling people from both sides to express their opinions intelligently.

While the visitors were overwhelmingly supportive of the film that changed drastically as the film neared its release date and even more so weeks/months after release.

So please stop insinuating that we were affiliates with Fox. Its just insulting.
TheClergyArk
TheClergyArk
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:46 pm

TheClergyArk wrote:
VEGETA_DTX wrote:Hey welcome TheClergyArk! Thank you for joining us! Smile

Now yes I know that dbthemovie blog is not Fox's blog of course...but still you say:
but www.dbthemovie.com was in no way, I repeat in no way connected with Fox either as partner or a marketing blog.
I wouldn't be so sure about it, as multiple times the news in blog stated that they weren't allowed to post something because 20th Century Fox didn't allow them, just as they themselves interviewed Justing Chatwin and received news directly from Fox. That to me clearly implies that they were at least in some kind of collaboration...I don't say that they were financially supported by Fox, no(but maybe who knows), I just think they supported them and were contacting them from time to time and sometimes sending them latest news, suggestions and maybe instructions...
That is my personal impression and the proofs for some things I've said now can be found in some old news on dbthemovie blog as well as in some more recent ones.

Anyway, thank you for the information and joining, hope you'll enjoy your stay Wink

Thanks for the welcome but I must make a rebuttal to these claims.

I was part of the dbthemovie staff. I even posted some of the stuff that would later be taken down in request from Fox because it was leaked material. If you noticed we aren't the only ones to have done this. Bigger websites like Comingsoon, Superherohype, /film and the fans blogs were all forced by 20th Century Fox to take down news that clearly breached legality terms.

Meaning that every time we posted leaked material there was the chance that we would be contacted by Fox to take down the illegally leaked material. We were contacted by some folks working in the production but only to provide information that was officially allowed by Fox.

Tim Van Rellim the producer of the film did contact us to inform us they appreciated the coverage (Fox could care less and realized that having the fan sites around was less of a detriment and actually better for attention on DB:E; this was not done intentionally by us).

I can confirm to you that the owner of the site and its staff are in no way connected to Fox. If you wish to believe this there is nothing I can write to sway your minds but let it be known that our stance was that of an excited fan looking forward towards the film.

The claim that the forums were completely biased is untrue. I was a moderator (Craig) for the forum and I tried keeping the arguments from escalating thus telling people from both sides to express their opinions intelligently.

While the visitors were overwhelmingly supportive of the film that changed drastically as the film neared its release date and even more so weeks/months after release.

So please stop insinuating that we were affiliates with Fox. Its just insulting.

I am sorry if I insulted you by connecting you with Fox it was in no way my intention especially as I didn't know that you were involved with dbthemovie.com

Sure I trust you absolutely, but what else did I say than a verbal support and contacting by Fox.
Not to put you and Fox in the same group, I absolutely believe you and understand, but honestly, with all due respect I will never change my mind about the fact that dbthemovie was clearly supporting DBE, it was overflown with people who were 100% DBE supporters at any point, it was really hard to find a single negative opinion on DBE between all those insanely absurd comments such as "man Chatwin looks JUST like Goku I can't wait!".
Therefore for me, at least by community dbthemovie blog was always a symbol of DBE support, they CLEARLY were no question and I am 100% sure about it.

However respect to you and those who were having honest opinions on DBE, even though I don't see what you were doing there if you were against it.

Hope its clear now.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 am

@TheClergyArk
"I can confirm to you that the owner of the site and its staff are in no way connected to Fox."
Ok, but, as you can see we never cared whether you were directly connected or not.
All we say is this- "dbthemovie was clearly supporting DBE, it was overflown with people who were 100% DBE supporters at any point, it was really hard to find a single negative opinion on DBE between all those insanely absurd comments such as "man Chatwin looks JUST like Goku I can't wait!".
Therefore for me, at least the community of the dbthemovie blog was always a symbol of DBE support."
That is all we say. Claiming it to be a neutral place would be ridiculous.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Ozuru Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:23 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 Croped_vegeta
Daisuke Ozuru
Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Ozuru Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:28 pm

dbthemovie is closing - Page 2 SS3_Goku_s_Kamehameha cheers Goku Kamehameha
Daisuke Ozuru
Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Celebration time come on!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2