Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 3

4 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 3

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 am

"Yamairo teleports closer to the Whitefield already carrying Isabel and me"

Yama: I can't find Troy and the others...search for them.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:21 am

Milo:*Finds everyone and goes to demolished house 12*I'm ready we've won your little Game Samuel!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 3 - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:36 am

"Yamairo teleports and brings the others along"

Samuel: Indeed, you've won my little game...such a shame...

"Samuel raises his hands and lets loose a blast of weird energy"

Samuel: You're friend should be alright now...as for her, well, you may have her. Incidentally...have you stopped to wonder why I made you lose your time like this?
Yamairo: What...do you mean?
Samuel: While you were busy fighting...I've already finished the plan...I've contaminated the major water supplies with the power inducing drug...I assume the effects will start to be felt soon...well, bonjour SXM. If you need assistance, please, don't be strangers

"Samuel teleports away"

Me: THAT BASTARD! We should have guessed this...it was just a diversion...DAMN HIM!!
Yamairo: We have no way of stopping this...even if Milo destroys the water, most likely it's already been consumed by billions of people...Samuel won...without killing any of us...he won...DAMN!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 am

Milo:Darn it are you guys crazy?
*Goes back in time and uses matter powers to revert water to normal peopel billions drink it and return
Milo:I went back in time and saved the water.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:55 am

(No! you really think a time traveler such as Samuel wouldn't have foreseen that...we need another plan. Don't just go back in time.)

"Samuel seems to be surrounded by everyone but Vinlo"

Samuel: So now, we wait
Peter: But sir, Yama, that guy, he's a time traveler...he'll just go back in time and fix the water!
Samuel: Tell me something, aren't I one as well?
Peter: Well...yeah but...
Samuel: What happens when two time travelers each fight each other in a sort of "paradox war"
Peter: I don't know...what?
Samuel: He keeps taking the water, I keep putting it back...it never ends. So, what truly happens?
Peter: It never ends...then...we could be safe to assume time can't move on...I mean...if this one paradox is never resolved, time can't move on. It's alike a dam...but...wouldn't that be dangerous?
Samuel: Indeed. So, you think Milo knows this?
Peter: No...but Yama does...so are you saying Yama will stop Milo
Samuel: Milo listens to Yama. If Yama sees the problem, he will solve it. Now, if you excuse me...

"Samuel teleports out"

Hammer: However, if Yama doesn't see the problem...he's playing a game that threatens the time line...how much further is he willing to go...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Milo:*Returns*Everything is the same Samuel keeps going back after I leave it's pointless. I can start absorbing powers from people no that's idiotic they;ll get more. To make sure not everyone gets powers

*Uses matter powers to get rid of the formula so no more will gain powers*
Milo:This will be mass chaos on a whole new level. None of my powers can stop this
Chulance:Adaption!
Milo:What?
Chulance: Go back in time and adapt
Milo: There's no one to do this properly. I have the perfect plan now tons have powers I'm leaving not even Samuel can stop what I'm cooking up

*Teleports away as the chaos with people with powers grows and Vinlo is on the loose*

*Milo appears near Peter and Hammer doing a complete time-stop*
Milo:Perfect:*goes over to Hammer touching him unfreezing him controlling his iron forcing him not to move*Tell me where the formula is*Forces him to do so*

Alex: Gotta go come on Frank
*They both leave in a high tech device to the X-Force base*
Keeth:Oh God this is crazy people are gaining powers billions not everyone on earth it stopped but there going crazy some loose control, others harm people, this is madness
Alex:The X-Force is going on it's toughest mission yet. *Takes out gun*Were going to kill the mutant terroists now! Were going to scare the public so people with powers don't dare do crime.
Ledge:Sounds good to me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Hammer: I don't know...only Samuel knows...he made sure only him would know. Besides, even if you do that, Samuel will just put it back together...you lost. Your best bet at this point is to get people under control. You and SXM have enough popularity and influence to stop this. And Samuel is expecting you to do so...if you don't the whole world is doomed...it's your last hope.

---with X-Factor---

Fawkes: With all respect Alex, your young and idiotic. Also naive. You think fear will help? Believe me, it will make it worse...

(PS, I love time paradoxes...simply love them. Ever heard of the one about the time traveler that tries to stop his own birth?)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:26 pm

(With all due repsect Alex is a super genius and hulk form so yeah)

Milo:I should have expected as much. The world is about to take a very dark path I hope your happy. Samuel knows how to make the formula eh? Get people under control you retards have doomed the world a new saga of our lives is about to begin and at the end all you villians will be dead!*Grabs Hammer choking him and tossing him into a wall. Milo than teleports to the X-Force base*

..............................X Force Base.................
Milo:*Explains the situation*
Alex:Fawkes look we know what were doing. Billions have abilties and Samuel and his group are loose. The SXM should try and calm things down.
Ledge: I wanna start killing people
Milo:We need to give evolved humasn a postiive image we have to return earth to normal. This is crazy I need to rest I ran down a street and I swaer I was exposed to at least a hundred abilties.
Ledge: Use them
Milo:No! I have a plan the formula to get rid of powers. We can use it to end this disater and kill Samuel.

Zulan:I'm positive I can help
Men:Fine then
Zulan:Good*speeds off to kill some evolved humans*

(Me too)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Fawkes: Indeed, but, the power sapping formula is the same as the power giving formula...it's the same. On evolved humans, it takes the powers, on normal humans it gives powers. It was made from...Strade...find Strade, and make our own formula! That should work!

(Samuel made sure Strade can't be found, but have Milo try and fail anyway)

---meanwhile, with Yama---

Yamairo: This is bad...Milo keeps trying to stop it, and Samuel keeps trying to continue it...it's essentially a paradox.
Isabel: Yeah...we should head back to the SXM
Yamairo: Right. Everyone, grab on...

"He teleports everyone, including Anna, back to the mansion"

Yamairo: But...if...it can't be resolved...then...oh no...if Milo or Samuel, at least one of them, don't give in, time itself will stop...it won't be able to move forward...this is bad. Damn it Milo, where are you...you need to stop...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:42 pm

(okay, sorry for double post but...what now? I have no idea how to solve this...I think I made this plan way to good.
Only Samuel knows the formula. Strade is dead and there are no records or sampl...that's it!! We need to get a sample and reverse engineer it!)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:48 pm

(Milo stopped trying to go back in time to stop the water he simply got the formula out of the water but billions already have powers)

Alex:In-genius.
Milo*Tries*Can't
Alex:Great it's time to save the world once again
Milo:Here's the plan guys very simple actally
Ledge:What
Milo:We make a school I have an an empty mansion. We announce it on the news tonight me of course and Yama and others can train evolved humans for now and we take out the terroists.
Keeth:Good.
Milo:In the mean-time we try to find Samuel,Strade, and them and kill them all.

*Some robbers start to gai ncontrol of their powers as Zulan bursts in killing some and taking the powers of one*
Zulan:*Creates electricity* I must thank Samuel for helping me*Speeds off*

Velon:Now it's time to mess up the world and when the SXM can't come I'll be that hero do it
Dimtiri*Activates the machine*
Velon:Perfect I've revived the Brother-hood and scattered them across the world a dangerous team of mutants.

(What now? We play along and have fun with this new disaster we'll find a way. Let's skip to the next day when the chaos all over the world continues, members of the Brother-hood are back except Magneto, and Milo has annouced the School for evolved humans so people will start heading to Genosha. The country was given to Fusion the most active member on the SXM) No let's play along and not reverse this have some fun. I'm going to NYC tonight and wont be back for a week you and Justin control my people don't do anything drastic. Remember The Government is letting Zulan kill,Nate and Kathy love each other, and Cyber is Nate in disguise. Vinlo is on the loose and do NOTHING with BH or Keel)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:04 pm

(Yeah, but, we need to consider the fact that Samuel is on the move as well. Also, don't bring back dead guys. Deadpool was a small exception. I don't even plan to keep RP as him very often)

"We see that in LA, Aaron (aka Iron Man) is handling stuff as he can)

Aaron: This is crazy...this sudden burst...it's bad!

---In Samuel's new place---

Samuel: Damn that Zulan and damn that Vinlo...we need to start getting this under control soon...what is Milo waiting for to get a hand on this
Peter: May he can't.
Catherine: That would screw your plans a bit...wouldn't it?
Samuel: Yes...true. We wait 24 hours. If Yamairo and SXM don't take action, I will.
Hammer: Well, someone needs to do something, or this will end badly...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm

(Dang it lol I'm pissed I wrote a long post and it got deleted)

*On the news they talk about events such as the new group that killed two brothers who were both super-powered terroists on the run from police. They spoke about Milo opening Genosha to evolved humans who seeked training and an evolved huma nseiral killer on the loose*

Milo:Great some of us need to head to Genosha. I can't find Strade or Samuel
German:But he found me my power.
Milo: Correct I've been working on plans to stop this. There's a new group and they might kill innocent evolved humans. Anyway Velon's machine for the sound-waves me and Alex repaired it and plan to use German to supress the powers of evolved humans world-wide if he's super-charged it should work.
Chulance:Soudns great!
Nate:Yeah!
Milo:Alex is working on it so yeah some of us should head to Genosha who's coming?

*Ledge is on a motorcycle communicating with Keeth as an evolved human named Daniel runs for his life having the power of earthquake creation*
Daniel:Gotta go
Ledge:*Gets closer jumping off his motorcycle tacking Daniel of of his and they fall down a hill into a river*
Daniel:GRR*Punches Ledge only to get slammed down*Darn it*Casues an eartquake*Let me go or I'll keep causing destruction till you lock me up
Ledge:*Shoots him in the head 3 times to stop the earth-quake*Another one down.*Leaves*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 pm

*Ledge contacts Keeth*
Keeth:Good Good we have a mission to save the world and it involves stopping Vinlo and Zulan meet Milo at the gas station to discuss your next mission. I'll contact Alex.

*Ledge heads off to the gas station seeing his motorcycle repaired*
Milo:Gotta love technopathy
Ledge:Thanks
Milo:There's a man inside he's on the run he has pryokinesis discovered it yesterday
*Yelling is heard*
Milo:Let's go*Speeds inside getting burn victims out*
Ledge:*Shoots*Yes
Milo:Good I created some clones disguised of course they've split up to help us
Ledge:Great off to the next one
*They two warp away*

Alex:*Pursues a maniac on foot*
Maniac:No*Leaps*
Alex:Super leaping*Becomes Hulk and when the maniac leaps so does Alex tackeling him and they crash in an alley the maniac dead*Too easy*Jumps in the air*

Zulan:The new group is killing agents they obviosuly know of me
Agent:Makes sense
Zulan:See ya this world is growing chaotic schools are being shut down,police are active and the military is getting involved.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 pm

*Many arrive at Genosha from training and Chulance,Sandra,Dave, Milo(Clone), and a few others*
Milo:Welcome my friends go and sign up go to areas we have areas for different abilties
Chulance:YEAH! No one else has my ability
Milo:Nor mine seems our are rare there are a few elementals out there. Get Stewart and Gary we need help training elemental evolved human
Chulance:*Adapts to find them*Hey guys wanna help save the world????Not giving you a choice*Adapts to take them back to Genosha*

*Milo and Ledge are seen in a helicopter hunting down Avalance who of course causes an earth-quake and the high-way begins to fall apart*
Ledge:Gotta go*Leaps out and into the van Avalance is and tries to shoot him *Die
Avalance:AAH*Jumps off into the water below *
Ledge:No*Van crashes*
Milo:Ledge! *Uses his powers to reverse the damage done to the bridge*This mess is this what Samuel wanted. I've got to know what happens*Lands the copter*
Ledge:Now what*Has grown claws*
Milo:I have to go to the future to learn what's going to happen take care*Teleports away*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Samuel: I have no choice but to start my own operation. Overdrive, Elemental, Hammer, Blast...your job is simple. Contain evolved humans, protect any humans left. Avoid deaths and casualties...go...

"All of them head out. Samuel teleports near the pyrokinetic Ledge has been chasing and takes is power"

Samuel: Ledge...I see you've already been helping...leave containment to me...handle that school idea, and find Zulan and Vinlo...as for Velon...I get a feeling we may need to kill him as well...

"Samuel teleports away, and starts to contain the outbreaks by taking the powers from the criminals"

---at Genosha---

Stewart: What the hell is happening...this is crazy. What caused this anyway. Never mind. Look, I can't help you guys. I have my own problems, like finding some guy that can kill with faces and names. I've figured out he's named Sancho, but I can't seem to locate him...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm

(I HATE SAMUEL!!!!!!)(Also there are tons of humans left)
Ledge:WTF! Darn it
Milo*Returns*Back guys
Ledge*Explains*
Milo:Great. Samuel is trying to clean up the mess the world will be torn up, Samuel and them evil, the earth will literally be destroyed in another battle. It's going to literally crack in half.
Ledge:Double Great.
Milo: Find Zulan and Vinlo so Samuel can get more power?There's only one way to do this to intiate Plan Salvation. German will be a hero
Ledge:Will the machine drain him to death
Milo:Don't know *Teleports ledge to the next victim*I've got a world to save8teleports away learning evolved human criminals are loosing their powers*

Chulance:Shut up Stewart. Start helping the telepaths*Pushes him*Gary help earth-movers*

Last edited by Sylar on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Stewart: I'm serious...as anyone meet someone named Sancho!!

"At this, Yama looks away from the speedsters he was training"

Yamairo: We know him yeah. He was a kid we meet some months ago. He could kill instantly...why do you ask?
Stewart: he's using his powers to kill people. We need to find him!
Yamairo: Don't worry. When Milo gets back, I'll tell him.

---back to Samuel---

"Samuel teleports around the world, taking several powers from major criminals. First he goes for the most dangerously know, then he works on solo. After about 2 hours, he's already done 100 guys. He goes home, and collapses"

Samuel: Damn...to many...it...hurts...but I...gotta keep going...can't give...up...I didn't want this to happen...I
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Chulance:Shut up Stewart. I gotta train some more this mess is insane. *Train telepaths*
SXM Base
Alex:It's complete
Milo:Good
German*Takes gun*This is for the good of the country*Enters the the machine and Milo smiles*
Milo:Ready*Inserts the odinson in the machine*
*The machine is activated and suddenly everyone on earth looses their powers*

*Ledge and other X-Force members have arrived at the base*
Ledge:So our powers don't work
Keeth:Not right know
Ledge:Alex must have a plan to stop this mess but what?

(How the heck did Stewart fidn out Sancho was killing others? They've never met so he can't read his mind and Sacnho writes names down there has to be an explanation respond to this message via pm)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:07 pm

"Samuel seems to be lying on the floor, focusing"

Samuel: It's Milo...he's suppressing the powers...it's stupid of him to do so. German can last only so long, and he's robbed the power of...not everyone. Me, him, Zulan and Vinlo. Maybe if I still have some of mine, then the others do as well. Best let Milo handle this. I doubt what I have left is of any use to anyone...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:15 pm

* The machine stays active for one day and Milo removes the odison*
Milo:My plan is done for one day no powers have happanned allowing the Government to capture more evolved human criminals and take them to Level 5 cells
German:Increadible I get your ida
Milo:Yes thanks to you we've been able to capture more criminals I have to go I have a clone hidden*teleports to the X=force base where armed agents are seen delivering something to the pool*

Alex:*Came to the base via plane*What's going on
Milo:I used the time wisely to obtain the last of a dangerous object
Ledge:What is it
Milo:The Terrigen Crystals I must go and use them*Leaves and returns* Now then I have accessed the Terrigen mists and destroyed the crystals forever time to save earth!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 pm

(you do realize that terrigen mist are fatal to evolved humans? Are you going to resort to killing them all? That's billions of people. Yama will be pissed if he finds out. One thing is the most dangerous, another is this)

"Samuel seems to be sitting in a chair, soon joined by his group"

Samuel: For now, you are staying here. I can only keep some of my abilities active, and my telepathy only works to cover you if you are nearby. Milo better have a plan with this. I'm sure that Vinlo and Zulan still have their powers...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 pm

(Too bad Milo can heal. Very Happy Killing them all? No X-Force takes out mutant terroists. The Government has now captured tons of them thanks to German. )
Ledge:What's the plan
Milo:Save the world of course
Ledge:How?
Milo: I've obtained the terrigen mists. *Hovers*My power has grown It feels good! Now hten my friends it's time we finish off the mutant terroists somone revived the Brother-hood but we can take down Samuel and his group.

*Milo and Ledge teleport away to a site with two evolved humans holding guns*
Milo:Give up now
Ledge:No use talknig*Charges jumping impaling one with his claws*
Milo:*Speeds over to the other grabbing him he pushes him into the other criminal's body*
Ledge:*Removes claws*Finish this
Milo*Turns him into a chocolate bar*Done *Splits it in half*
*They eat and teleport away*

(X Force where's black clothing that covers there face)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 pm

*Meanwhile Katy is training water students to use there ability's. When break times comes around, all the students except one little boy heads outside to play. Noticing the boy just sat in a seat, Katy approaches him*

Katy: Kid, is something wrong?

*The kid say's nothing as Katy approaches, only continue to sit with his head hanged down. As she reaches for him, he looks up with a grin and grabs her hand. For the few seconds he held her wrist, Katy was motionless. When he lets go, Katy faints, dropping to the floor.*

Boy: Hmmm *evil smile* Enjoy the nape.

*The boy jumps down from his chair and casually walks out of the room.*

Boy: This... is gonna be fun.

*The boy appearance then changes. Although he remains as a young boy, his clothing, hair, and facial appearance all change.*

Boy: What if these idiots did see me with her, it makes no difference. Let them search for a kid that doesn't exist.

(Don't have this guy found right away. Make only his fake appearances get seen for now.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:10 pm

(Oka ycool. I'm leaving to NYCin a few hours)(Frank is in x-force)
Keeth:Frank the mutant your trying to kill keep going he has the power to absorb knowlege and skills by touch he's a dangerous fighter take him down quick with no mercy.*Tells location again*

Milo:Great just grest*Sighs and gathers cosmic energy as he helps some energy manipulators*Good job guys.
Alex:So were going to get rid of everyone's powers
Milo:No no no I've copied some more powers now thanks to these guys there are tons of humans left and this school in Genosha helps them.
Alex:Right we can't leave them all with powers
Milo:The one's who want normal lives can have them WE developed a formula with German's blood many have returned to normal lives some are really good people who want to make a difference in the world.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next