Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Some guy on the DB EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Some guy on the DB EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Some guy on the DB EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Some guy on the DB EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Some guy on the DB EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Some guy on the DB EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Some guy on the DB EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Some guy on the DB EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Some guy on the DB EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Some guy on the DB EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Some guy on the DB EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Some guy on the DB EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Some guy on the DB EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Some guy on the DB EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Some guy on the DB EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Some guy on the DB EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Some guy on the DB EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Some guy on the DB EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Some guy on the DB EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Some guy on the DB EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Some guy on the DB

2 posters

Go down

Some guy on the DB Empty Some guy on the DB

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 am

The guy named Tallal has spoken to the dragonballmovieblog and said:
There were vaious scenes in the highschool during about the first half of the story. They had 4 groups of differnt extras. The 4 groups were, Outside the school, Inside the school, Goku’s class room, and the hall ways. There were about a good 20 people in each shot. The scene he was in was the outside of the school. This was the first shot they show of the school, Goku was walking in down the street to get to school. He crossed the road, and got to the school. The first few promotional pics were for that scene. How ever there was speculation going around that there was a car crash… there was no car crash in that scene. Either they added it in later I dont no but that was the scene.

Working with the crew was amazing, even though I was only there for 2 weeks I got to meet Justin Chatwin. He was soo comitted to getting Goku right. He, in my opinion, took this movie more seriously then anyone else. James wong was a great director, he just basiclly told us what to do and we all just went and did that scene. I was surprised that for 1 of the scenes there were quite a few blocking mistakes but he decided that the scene was all right. It felt a bit rushed through out those 2 days because we managed to cram in almost 20 scenes in 1 day. Everyone was in a constant rush. I didnt get too meet any other cast member personally other than Justin. I did see James Marsters but I didnt see Emmy any where. James Marsters was another one of the guys who made sure he gave 100 %. I cant say much about the sets because it would be breaking my agreement. But I can say that the sets that I saw were astonishing. It felt like these sets took years to make, but in fact it only took a few months. Everything felt like it was in the right place at the right time. The extras were also used as extras in the tournament. We were the audience. They just basically told us that go crazy. Yell as loud as you can!

The promoting of the film wont start for a while. We were told that about late October to mid November we can see a teaser trailer, but hopefully it will come out before
. This movie has alot of surprises that no one would ever expect. Working in James Wong’s adaptaion of Dragonball was amazing, and I cant wait to see this movie when it comes out next April.

So maybe we'll have to wait for that wretched trailer even longer...but maybe not, who knows...

My comment:
AAAAARRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT THIS? WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL!? WHAT IS SO EXCITING AND AWESOME!?!?! WE ALL KNOW THAT GUY DON'T EVEN CARE FOR THE DB! HE PROBABLY EVEN THINK THAT THIS MOVIE SUCK! BUT HE IS OUT THERE(PAYED) TO GIVE SOME HOPE ABOUT THIS MOVIE WHO DIED ALREADY MILLION TIMES EVEN BEFORE IT STARTED WITH THE PRODUCTION!!!

And after reading this DISGUSTING text and after seeing those sites who support the DB movie (btw those sties are probably made just to get the big bandwidth get tons of attention and money, stock their money into the pocket and forget about the DB and everything else after the movie comes out)
Plus after seeing some retarded comments like "yo man this movie is gonna be awesome man!" "its gonna rox!"...HOW CAN I STAY SANE!?!!?!?!
ARRGHH!!! DID THEY EVEN WATCHED DB/Z EVER!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!!?!!!!!!!!! NO! they are POSERS not FANS!

And HOW can someone ask me "why do you hate the whole world" after THIS!?!??!?!?!!? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Some guy on the DB Left_bar_bleue100/100Some guy on the DB Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some guy on the DB Empty Re: Some guy on the DB

Post by Son Goku Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Don't worry. I think it's fake...that's why I never even posted it on my blog. There are things that are dead giveaways on there. Notice he said in that scene that Chatwin just walks into the school. Remember when we got more photos of that exact same scene that were taken seconds before the original photo that was shown?

Tallai failed to mention that Chatwin hid behind a car from the highschool bullies (not to mention how Chatwin's backpack was in the middle of the road). He failed to mention how Chatwin waited for the bullies to leave, then proceeded to pick up his backpack and walked on.

I don't know what Tallai's motivations are for sending something like this, I just know it's not right for him to do these things. It's like he's trying to get people to see this movie by lying about Chatwin being so motivated to get Goku right?

Really, he's trying to get Goku right? Hmm...if that were true I would have heard stories about him lifting weights and trying to get some muscles on that spindly body he has. Maybe he would have demanded that they try to get the hair and eye color right. AND...maybe he would'nt have been stuttering and making false assumptions based on who Goku was and what DBZ was in that interview that's on YouTube where they ask him about his role in the movie.

I'm usually not the guy who does this but in this case...

FAKE!!!
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Some guy on the DB Left_bar_bleue100/100Some guy on the DB Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:23 am

Thanx Son Goku, I hope you're right, this is fake clearly...

And Chatwin motivated to get Goku right LOOOL Very Happy
I would just show that interview on the youtube to him and he would probably shut up...

I hate when they lie and invent some new stories and some fake information just to rise the hope about something which is dead from the start...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum