Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!!

+4
Rau Le Creuset
4Neodemon
lol1991
Kubo Tite
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Empty Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!!

Post by Kubo Tite Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:57 pm

What's your opinion of the chapter?

Last edited by SimonKamina on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://Jali005@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Empty Re: Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!!

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Kyoraku Shunsui is AWESOME!!!

This is going to end up one hell of a fight...I get a feeling Starrk hasn't revealed his full power...but then again, Shunsui is still only at Shikai.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Empty Re: Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!!

Post by Kubo Tite Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Yeah I'm kinda disappointed with this chapter, I'd didn't like Kyoraku's haxed ability. I think his Shikai would of been better if it worked like a double edged sword the opponent that can sustain the most damge wins or atleast something cooler than a children game and I hope this fight isn't over yet.

I hope Stark does a Gran Rey cero levels fake Kakura town and bring it to the real Kakura Town to improve feats and bring a more dramatic battle.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Dude...seriously?

Go read up some children games common to Japan. I did it as soon and I understood the power

There are some really good ones.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Empty Bleach Predictions

Post by Kubo Tite Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 pm

What do you Predict or hope will happen in the bleach story line.

I predict and hope Tousen has Vizard powers and will kill Sajin Komamura and severely injure Hisagi , the Kensei will Fight Tousen a 9th squad Captain Vizard battle will begin.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Bleach Chapter Dicussion-SPOILER WARNING!!! Empty Bleach 375

Post by Kubo Tite Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:54 am

What the hell Kubo the espada die without showing any feats, honestly I don't think there stronger than Ulquiorra.

I predict now that Aizen is going to turn the Gotei 13 into Vizards to combat the Vizards wouldn't that be awesome? XD
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:21 am

Nah.

I dunno. Aizen is gonna lol and bring out 10 more Espada...each stronger than the top 3 XD

But, I sure hope Haribel and Starrk aren't dead...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:13 pm

I do not read the Bleach manga... but the 3 stronger arrancars were defeated by the shinigamis (in an one on one fight)??? If so that is BULLSHIT... Ichigo with the hollow transformation almost lose against grimmjow... and the Vaizard "mode" is way more powerfull than Bankai... its the next level!! Plus surpass the bankai was one of the Aizen goals (that is why he created the vaizards in the fisrt place).

Now if they have the help of the Vaizards to defeating the 3 arrancars, that is another story Smile
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:01 pm

well, it was Shunsui (8th division commander) that beat Starrk (not gonna say which number he is)

And it was a vizard that beat the old arrancar

What you must understand is that Ichigo has been fighting for what? maybe a year tops

These captains have been at it...for CENTURIES!! They can easily fight Ichigo even with the hollow mask (the second form is debatable)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Ok, BUT do you remember when Ichigo fought Byakuya?? Byakuya was totally surprised with him just because of what you said.... shinigamis trained for hundred of years and only a few "chosen ones" achieve Bankai... and Ichigo was just a human with no training at all and he achieve Bankai and have a captain reaitsu level!! So if in that time Ichigo could already fight against captains like Byakuya, imagine how powerfull the hollow transformation is.... The only shinigami i thought that have a power superior to the vaizard form is that old shinigami chief... Puting a normal captain only with his bankai form defeating a powerfull arrancar (the first three) is stupid.... i always thought that 2 or 3 captains would band together and kick the arrancar's ass...lol... that makes more sense to me!! i guess i was wrong Sad
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Actually...Shunsui beat Starrk with only...his shikai

yeah...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:04 pm

oh man.... that... i have no words for that... WTF???? Shocked Shocked Shocked with only a shikai??? Shocked affraid affraid

Seriously, the Bleach creator was defenitelly drunk when he wrote\drew that manga chapter... What a Face What a Face
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:12 pm

He is, the next chapter is going to determine whether I give up Bleach or continue reading it.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 pm

One. Shunsui attacked Starrk from behind when he was DOMINATING two Vizards...ALONE. True, Love and Rose weren't using their bankais but they had their mask.

Second. Starrk only lost because he was very hesitant to attack Shunsui, and was lead into a sword fight. Starrk is clearly not as capable as Shunsui in that department, especially in double swords (Shunsui's ambidextrous)

Third. Starrk's "last moments" were awesome. I really hope he isn't dead, cause he was the only Espada that cared about his comrades.

Fourth. FUCK AIZEN!! Seriously. I like his pwnage moments, but he was a complete ass to his Espada.

Nnoitra didn't deserve to die
Ulqui as well
Starrk (if he's dead) the same
Barragan...well, I can see he deserved it but still
If Grimmy isn't alive...I'll kill Kubo
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Toshirou vs Halibel didn't even make sense Ichigo in Bankai should be faster than Toshirou and he was getting blitz by Ulquiorra and Toshirou was able to fight on par with Halibel who is supposed to be stronger than Ulquiorra.

Barragan debatable just wish showed more destructive Force but then again he got hurt by soi-fon bankai I know it was condensed in Barragan Kido spell but still Barragan should been we'll more than strong enough to handle that.

Stark still didn't even show Ulquiorra's destructive force to handle Love and Rose with Shikai and masks on. There supposed to be on Ulquiorra level at least. But he owned them.

Bleach needs a new author.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Dude...did you see the size of the blast the wolves created?

And Toshiro was a special case. The relation between Harribel and Toshiro's power was what kept one from owning the other. At least until Toshiro pulled out that last move, which, lets face it, even bankai vizard Ichigo would lose too.

Soi Fon's bankai is a mass of spiritual power, as destructive as Ulqui's attacks.

Plus, don't forget. Ulqui had that secret release. I doubt Aizen was unaware, but still...maybe Aizen didn't know, and Ulqui WAS in fact the strongest of the Espada.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Admiral lol1991 wrote:

And Toshiro was a special case. The relation between Harribel and Toshiro's power was what kept one from owning the other. At least until Toshiro pulled out that last move, which, lets face it, even bankai vizard Ichigo would lose too.

Soi Fon's bankai is a mass of spiritual power, as destructive as Ulqui's attacks.

But that is the problem... How in the hell Soi-fon had that power???? or Toshirou... an attack so powerfull that could defeat Ichigo hollow 2??? how in the hell those shinigamis that were kiked in their asses by Ichigo's bankai (Ichigo fought as equal agaisnt Byakuya and KENPACHI... soifon or toshirou are stronger then those 2??? i seriouslly doubt that) can fight against those arrancars?? That is the problem... and i thought powerlevels inconsistencies on that magnitude only existed in DB GT...lol
Bleach have disapointed me a LOT!! If those shinigamis are so powerfull.... that even surpass the vaizards and the arrancars so easily, why Yamamoto (the shinigami boss) do nothing?? in that powerlevel scale, he could kill everyone with a sneeze....lol

I agree with SimonKamina.... Bleach indeed needs a new author!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:52 pm

ONE! Soi Fon never used her bankai before. She dislikes her bankai
TWO! Toshiro said that he didn't feel comfortable using the attack, cause he was afraid of his lack of control.

And, Ichigo only beat Byakuya by sheer luck. If his inner hollow hadn't shown up, he'd be screwed.

I repeat. The gotei 13 captains have TONS of experience with using bankai that Ichigo simply lacks. One is to have a bankai, another is to master it. Byakuya once said that, and proceeded to prove it by owning Ichigo with massacre scene. Only the hollow saved Ichigo.

Shunsui, Ukitake, Yamamoto, Byakuya and Retsu are the strongest captains of the Gotei. They can easily pwn even vizard Ichigo.

The others can fight on pair with him.

If Ichigo goes Hollow form 2, then he can win against them.

As for the Espada. Sheer destructive force isn't proof of stronger powers.

A barrage of instant ceros rounding a million that can be control in trajectory is MUCH better than a single cero obscuras.

The power to age something through a breath is much stronger than a super big explosion.

Only Harribel can't be explained as to her position, but one can argue the versatility of her power.

AND again, Ulquiorra MAY have been the strongest Espada, if it was indeed true Aizen was unaware of his segunda etapa.

I just know the battles are being AWESOME!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:31 pm

1 Soifon just stated she hates her Bankai she din't she hadn't used it before she just doesn't use it as much. Soifons Bankai was nowhere near Ulquiorra Cero Oscuras.

2 Toshirou an average captain Ichigo should be casually faster than him with his vizard mask on and Bankai. Ulquiorra in his released state was way faster than Ichigo. Halibel should ATLEAST be up there with Ulquiorra in terms of speed. If not faster How the hell is Toshirou faster than than Vizard Ichigo.
Ichigo was flat out faster than Byakuya only reason he lost is because his bones started to crack during the battle.

Byakuya is an average captain along with Toshirou, Soifon, Zaraki, Mayuri, and sajin komamura as well. Vizard Ichigo should be able to blitz them before they can react like when was fight against an unreleased Grimmjow but his mask broke in 11 seconds.

Sometimes destructive force matters.
Interms of Ulquiorra's Cero's Ocuras Stark wolves should have casually been able to to that much damage.

Ulquiorra never stated his release made him stronger just stated that Aizen didn't know of his second release form.

So Stark, Barragan, and Halibel battle were just like cannon fodder compared to Ichigo vs Grimmjow, Zaraki vs Nnoitra , and Mayura vs Szayel was far more exhilarating Than the top 3 espada battles.

The size of Stark Wolves blast were about as Destructive as Ulquiorra Cifer Lanza del Relámpago.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rau Le Creuset Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 am

I have to agree with SimonKamina and 4Neodemon on this, Kubo is terrible author, inconsistent, and the fights are starting become more less apealing than they were from the Soul Society Arc, Arrancar, and Hueco Mundo Arc.

A lot of things could've been done, LOL1991 come on do you really believe Aizen pulling out his ass a new Espada, and the current Espada were fodder. After we spent X amount of time on all those pointless bleach chapters is going to make the story better. Basically if that what Kubo has planned then everything we were just reading up until now was just pointless and now we're back to phase 1. Honestly, I think Kubo is to predictable and when he's not the things he does are just flat out of place and inconsistent.
Rau Le Creuset
Rau Le Creuset
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:52 am

Admiral lol1991 wrote: And, Ichigo only beat Byakuya by sheer luck. If his inner hollow hadn't shown up, he'd be screwed.

I repeat. The gotei 13 captains have TONS of experience with using bankai that Ichigo simply lacks. One is to have a bankai, another is to master it. Byakuya once said that, and proceeded to prove it by owning Ichigo with massacre scene. Only the hollow saved Ichigo.

Ichigo was fighing against Byakuya using only is speed Shocked In that time he do not even knew how to use the Black Getsuga Tenshou.... that was the purpose for the appearence of the inner hollow... "this is the way how to use your Bankai"-said by the hollow itself! So he was giving a balance fight against a powerfull captain using only the speed... i think this just makes my point even more valid!!

EDIT: I agree that Ichigo do not have the experience but he already proved that is a capable guy... an anomaly... he is the only "natural" vaizard of the show... the others were artificially created...Ichigo is unique!!
Shinji were an experienced captain... He fought against who in the manga???

Admiral lol1991 wrote:

For what im seeing, the batlles against the espadas nº 4, 5 and 6 were way more epic.... because those espadas look much stronger and capable than the first three!!! Plus its a fucking bullshit putting shunsui beating the most powerfull espada with his shikai... common Neutral Neutral What kind of villain is the espada n1??? Thats what i said before.... if a shinigami like shunsui that is no match against Yamamoto, beat the most powerfull arrancar ever without releasing is bankai power, than Yamamoto would kill every villain with a sneeze Shocked Shocked whats the fun of that?? And why in the hell he do not do that?? To many inconsistencies... No No

Last edited by 4Neodemon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:13 am; edited 3 times in total
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:56 am

4Neodemon wrote:

Admiral lol1991 wrote:

For what im seeing, the batlles against the espadas nº 4, 5 and 6 were way more epic.... because those espadas look much stronger and capable than the first three!!! Plus its a fucking bullshit putting shunsui beating the most powerfull espada with his shikai... common Neutral Neutral What kind of villain is the espada n1??? Thats what i said before.... if a shinigami like shunsui that is no match against Yamamoto, beat the most powerfull arrancar ever without releasing is bankai power, than Yamamoto would kill every villain with a sneeze Shocked Shocked

Exactly I was expecting Starks, Barragan, and Halibel fights to be more exhilarating like 4,5,6, and 8. Even 7, 9 fights were more interesting than the top 3 battles I expected so much better from Kubo.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 am

Srsly guys...

You didn't like Starrk vs Shunsui?

Or Barragan vs Soi Fon?

I just didn't like the way they ended.

And again, if one blast of the wolves does that, and if Starrk can make endless wolves in hordes, it's basically a rapid fire lanza del relampago, which I state, ulqui could only use in his segunda etapa resurrection AND he couldn't control it.

Barragan is easily the strongest. Only reason Starrk can beat him is circumstance. Starrk is a long distance fighter, perfect to counter Barragan.
And again, Barragan was double teamed by a captain and a vizard using god like kido. And again, he was defeated, not by sheer power (he was about to pwn them), but by wits.

Only top three Espada that was off was Harribel. But, her power is the most versatile. Her opponent just made the best counter. All water can be ice and all ice can be water. It's why they were so even. It wasn't about the speed of the attacks or the power. They just...canceled each other out.

And I repeat. Shunsui back stabbed Starrk. If he hadn't gotten that first blow in with Kageoni, things would have gone much different.

Soi Fon's bankai is easily as strong as Lanza del relampago, if not more. The explosion is simply more localized.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 am

Even so that Stark was stabbed behind I still wanted A fight in the class Ichigo vs Grimmjow in terms of epicness.

I wanted to see something stark using hig guns shooting 1000 cero as strong as Cero Oscuras at Shunsui the shunsui getting serious using Bankai to pwn stark after an interesting and hard fight. Or instead end the battle how it was ended in manga AFTER Stark show us 1000 cero as strong on par with Cero Oscuras.

I wanted Barragan repira to show more destructive force as well. and his battle I wanted to be in awe.

Halibel at least more tit action.

Last edited by SimonKamina on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:58 am

Same oppinion as SimonKamina!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next