Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of.

+6
ningen
Venus
Tlaloc
justinlynch3
lol1991
valshiko
10 posters

Go down

Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. Empty Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of.

Post by valshiko Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Seriously none of you know anything about Akira Toriyama.

firstly you think just becouse he made the manga he loved it. yes he thought of making it. did then slowly started to hate it. he ofcily ended the manga at the end of frieza saga.. the anime came out in japan and that. but then the japonise and mexican fans. wanted more and basicly begged Akira Toriyama to make more of anga. leading into what peaple say the? best sagas android and cell?. if you ask me fans got blind and retared. he didnt care about manga anymore and totaly. awnserd the fans call" we want more goku and saiyan. and sj forms" and shit. and thats why the android and cell and majin saga should have been calleed. Saiyan z. as it had nothing to do with the who plot of the db and dbz up to end of frieza. wicht was indefently the DRAGONBALLS. now i get angry couse everyone thinks its about saiyans and goku hense why with dbo u all wine thers not saiyans....

let me put it simple goku was classed as a monkey boy in db from the popular orgin book in japan. he wasnt a saiyan. and made the legend of the dragonballs in wicht Akira Toriyama made. into it as the main plot . then the mystory of goku revield slowly. but the main plot was always the dragonballs. then he tohught ill end it with goku being the legendary ssj. and peace though out. but ah fans wanted more and got more goku goku saiyan shit plot on dragonballs. so why was it still alled dragonball z? it was mire about ravenge killing everyone. and destroy the univers.

then fans wanted more at end of dbz. and Akira Toriyama said no. so u begged the producers. in anime. and they made dbgt. and all the fans hated that.... yet they blame everyone eles but them selfs. then and yes iv seen loads forums that suggest. how good would a db movie be live action with todays technology and a good director. but Akira Toriyama said fine this time ill give them what they want. (him so pissed of with everyone) and he hierd the shittiest director who higherd the shittest actor. and yeah. so blame fans once again for naggging. so dont blame everyone eles blame fans

i stay true to the fact the true meaning of dragonball is the dragonballs not about saiyans and goku. and i enjoyed the plot of the dragonballs in the movie.

and how it stuck to its part close to the manga
if the caractors didnt.

so in sence. be happy with what you got. sorry for my bad grammer.

valshiko
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. Empty Re: Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of.

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm

lrn2english

that aside, I managed to understand

1. I was...5 when this shit was going down. not excuse myself, just saying.

2. I agree that DB should have ended at Frieza, but it was NEVER about the Dragon Balls. It was about Goku's story, about his destiny. THAT is the truth.

3. GT sucked

4. We asked for a LAM...NOT A PILE OF GARBAGE!! And I for one will continue to demand a good LAM of Dragon Ball.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. Left_bar_bleue100/100Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. Empty Re: Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of.

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Seriously dude, get firefox web browser, or just type more carefully.

Anyway Dragonball was about the dragon balls, the epic adventure to collect seven mystic orbs that could grant any wish. Dragonball Z was about Goku and his friends, the only role the dragon balls ever played in Z was to revive the dead or to fix damage.

The cell saga was friggin epic, It's the saga I wished DBZ would end with.

Buu saga, I agree you could tell that there just wasn't much effort put into it. SSJ was thrown around so much kids had it. Goku and Vegeta magically has SSJ2 all of a sudden, when that was no good Goku magically pulls SSJ3 out of his ass. When that was no good, fusion popped out of the blue. When that wasn't enough, potara fusion popped out of nowhere. And with all these new powers, Buu was killed by a spirit bomb...

GT was just lazy all together.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. Left_bar_bleue100/100Dont blame DBE blame the fans for pissing Akira Toriyama of. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 pm

valshiko wrote:but then the japonise and mexican fans.

Why do you mention the mexican fans? When the anime came to Mexico, DBZ had already ended; the manga came in 1998. Just because mexican fans have been more present before U.S. fans, that doesn't mean Japan listen to us.

Mexico asked Japan for a Saint Seiya video game (and DB games in 1996); and Japan said no. Mexico asked for the Dragon Quest anime to continue, and Japan said no. USA asked Japan for anime games and for The Big O series to continue... and Japan said yes.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Btw Goku was based on a character from the book Journey to the West which was a chinese tale. Somethin like that. Smile (yesh ur grammar is quite bad sorry)
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:23 am

[quote="valshiko"]Seriously none of you know anything about Akira Toriyama.
quote]
Wait, wait, wait, so you come here and this is the first thing you say? Dude, you know nothing about me or any of us. Already in your first sentence you have showed me that you're full of presumptuous. Not a good start. I got some stuff to do, when I finish that I'll read the rest of your text...
Edit:
People before me explained everything. I'm very glad that we have a member from Mexico to show you how wrong you are about some things.
Also, I'll agree with this:
"Anyway Dragonball was about the dragon balls, the epic adventure to collect seven mystic orbs that could grant any wish. Dragonball Z was about Goku and his friends, the only role the dragon balls ever played in Z was to revive the dead or to fix damage."
I only have to add that there are a lot of DB fans out there who never asked for a movie and I'm one of them. And I have every right to blame Hollywood for this cliché product.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Hello valshiko.
Before erasing your post and totally banning you(I am sorry, your state is contradicting to the rules of this forum*shrug*) I will answer you...

Akira toriyama wanted to finish series at Freeza saga and thats nothing new....however TAKE ANY ANIME in this world and you'll notice that creators wanted to finish it at some certain times but they continued...
However Akira didn't continue it because of fans only, so "he made it soulless and without any spirit" that DB always possessed...NO! he made it by HIS will and within HIS style as you can see, if you watched DBZ.

I absolutely agree that many DB/Z fans can get too greedy(hell thats true) but that does not mean that DBZ is consequence of that...the consequence of that is DBE, the most disgusting terrible and horrible disgrace in the art history.

Now I am in hurry, and I also think I know who you are, so please spitting on the original DB/Z and defending DBE can never be done by a FAN of DB.

Next time when I catch some time I'll finish this post, I am in a big hurry like I said.

Look at my next post |
V

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:07 pm

^ Maybe we should move this topic to the section where guests are allowed to post instead of erasing it?
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Sorry to say, but I don't think he said anything in support of DBE

He just said that we supposedly reaped what we sowed.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:55 pm

WAIT NO NO NO!S

Leave my friend alone pleeesse1
He dosen't like the movie! He just blame sAT! LET HIM STAY!
*Cries*

He dosen't enjoy DBE! He simply thinks AT was upset..... and let Fox do it. So blames AT! Lashiko I mean Vashiko calm down It's obvious while AT gave Fox permission, they had the change to make it a great movie!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:54 pm

I think he also means we fans get DBE as punishment for asking more of DBZ. Which is totally dumb, the guy registered just to be a legal troll. Let's see if he returns as what he said makes no d*mn sense.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Too long; did not read.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:39 am

If I hadn't come back here and read valshiko's post carefully from start to the end(and yes I tend to always do that but I was in a hurry like you could see :/) I would think that valshiko is someone who is supporting DBE and want to defend it even at the costs of bashing the original DB.
While valshiko is basically saying what I was saying since I know of DBGT.

First of all I deeply apology for being hasty and for misunderstanding you(yesterday I was annoyed by two DBE trolls and I just snapped so whoever seemed to me like DBE supporter I just wanted to block him, ignore him or ban him).
Anyway, I agree with you on MAJOR part but not about all.

About fans being greedy, ungrateful and never satisfied, yes I DEFINITELY AGREE! I can't more agree...It often makes me sad when I see all the youtube DBZ channels and their - man DBZ is awsome don't you think it would be awesome to see DBGT 2 or DBAF...and THEN DBAF2 or DB-F%>W#@K$@KRKW@!RK!%&*)%*& 9999120102! MAN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! DONT YOU THINK!?"
That always made me sad...and while you can say that DBGT is one big consequence of that and a first warning for the never-satisfied fans...you cannot say that for DBZ not in any case.

Yes Akira Toriyama wanted to finish it all on Freeza Saga(which would be awesome with me, but its awesome this way as well) but its not true that Akira was only listening the fans...if he was listening the fans, trust me, we would already have SSJ12041020240 with a green tail, blue torso, yellow shoes, face that looks like blend between darth vader, lizardman, witch, ghost, robocop and mokey(wow that would look awkward! Very Happy) TRUST ME! and that would be at best! Very Happy
But luckily fans were just responsible for ONLY ONE thing and that is whether to continue the franchise or not, and he decided to do it, since he had some great ideas and he WANTED himself to continue the story following those his ideas while hoping that fans would like it...but NOT making it according to fans.
And thats how we got DBZ.

Does DBZ follow the style, story, world concept and the overall atmosphere of the DB? - ABSOLUTELY! with every second of it! It never even dropped the good old DB humor, even though main characters all became adults.
Within every single episode DBZ resembled DB to me, just an adult version of it.
Does DBGT follows it like DBZ does?...no, definitely not, its just not it anymore, and not to mention the horrible leaving out of some very important characters and all the style changes...but still even though I dislike GT I can't deny that GT is still at least holding onto the whole point of Dragon Ball, fighting for good, dragon balls, Goku's never-changing innocent, good and pure behavior(even though he is the most powerful thing ever) and all the messages that DB preaches.

As for DBE...I think its not even worthy of talk...I believe that anyone who thinks that DBE is DB is whether some random person who never watched DB or some person who works for 20th Century Fox.

Conclusion: fans should sometimes try to be more satisfied with what they have...otherwise if they are sooooo much wishing for more and more, it might imply on that they are not much satisfied with what they already have or in other words that might mean they are not such big fans of it after all.

(btw I posted now because right when I edited my previous post(yesterday) my net snapped Very Happy)

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:51 am

Again, DTX said everything.... well done cheers cheers
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Thank you bro! ^^ It was very long post though as I usually do from time to time Razz
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum