Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol.

+6
Vampire Knight
Chulance
4Neodemon
ningen
lol1991
justinlynch3
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. Empty First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol.

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:59 pm

If not for Nikku, Venus, and KN there would be NOTHING to do here. What's happening to everybody?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. Left_bar_bleue100/100First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. Empty Re: First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol.

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm here. Just not on at the same time. Classes have taken up a lot of my time.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. Left_bar_bleue100/100First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol. Empty Re: First Jessie is never around and now Chu and Lol.

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Well, there's the explanation for one. Odd though that Chu is away so much.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Justin, come on man, you're not gonna post a topic like this everytime someone gets missing for a copule of days?
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Why, do I already have a topic posted?

All I remember are the topics asking about Jessie, and they wasn't mine. Lol just said his classes got him busy, so now I'm just wonder where Chu's been.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 pm

It doesn't matter who posted the rest of the topics like this one, I didn't say that it was you.
Maybe AG got offended by some of our comments?
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Chu's pm me on Youtube. He can't enter the site

Can you get banned from forumotion in general. ALL forumotion sites, not just one forum. Is it possible?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Admiral lol1991 wrote:I'm here. Just not on at the same time. Classes have taken up a lot of my time.

E provavelmente por causa da praxe até ás 4 horas da manha... lol! lol! lol!

A ban in all forumotion?? i think that is impossible Shocked
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Admiral lol1991 wrote:Chu's pm me on Youtube. He can't enter the site

Can you get banned from forumotion in general. ALL forumotion sites, not just one forum. Is it possible?

I can't recall ever hearing anything like that before. Does Chu get any messages saying he's banned. There about a week ago forumotion was acting all screwy for me, and when I'd try to come to the site, I'd just come to a blank white page. If the same is happening for him, the server might be down in his area.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Sorry for double post.

Chu does not have a forumotion wide ban nor is his server down, he sent me a pm at Sly's? It seems he can't access here however.

Is it possible he was banned by mistake?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:38 pm

managed to get back
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 am

im here im just a boring person TT.TT
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:06 pm

im very busy with school and trying to find a job (which is going pretty good if anyone cares). plus i get annoyed with stupidity easily, and bored with everything else pretty easily.

hate to be predictable and redundant... shit happens
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:58 pm

ya secor hope you get a job soon what kind do you hope to find?
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Idk wat Chu is talkin about cuz i saw him log on a few times the past week n post in one topic then quickly leave. It was weird.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:38 pm

yeaah mee too.
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:38 am

Vampire Knight wrote:ya secor hope you get a job soon what kind do you hope to find?
any, lol. times are tough, cant really be picky, but i just had an interview with UPS that went really well. we'll see what happens.

i really want to get an apprenticeship as a mechanical engineer (or just an engineer, i wanna have experience as soon as i get my associates just in case fordham rejects me), im checking online every couple of weeks, the department of labor has information on apprenticeships, if u find it hard to find a job when u turn 16 (if ur looking for a job) u should check out the department of labor website for ur state for apprenticeships if u know what u wanna do. i was so mad when i found out about it cuz i coulda been working as an apprentice for a while already and i've wanted a job since i was 14. not that i havent had a job or jobs but i dont like to be out of work.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm

thats good ups is a start lol sounds interesting a mechanical engineer wow you wanted a job when you were 14 im 15 and am dreading when i get a job lol
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:58 pm

My first job was when i was 16 at a kennel. Ah yesh...scoopin dog poop never gets old. Then I lost a cat. Shocked
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Venus wrote:My first job was when i was 16 at a kennel. Ah yesh...scoopin dog poop never gets old. Then I lost a cat. Shocked

Here in Mexico, the streets are paved with dog poop. And if it is not from a dog, it is either from horsies or people.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Seriously?

Tlaloc. I'm scarred to go to Mexico now!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 am

Chulance wrote:Seriously?

Tlaloc. I'm scarred to go to Mexico now!

Seriously.

And you are damn right to be scared!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 pm

on aol news theres a pic of a dead body hangin from a bridge in mexico.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Tlaloc wrote:
Here in Mexico, the streets are paved with dog poop. And if it is not from a dog, it is either from horsies or people.

lol! lol! lol! lol! And i thought Portugal had problems Shocked Shocked
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 am

Ppl squat and crap in the street?
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next