Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto

5 posters

Go down

Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto Empty Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto

Post by Chulance Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Rules
1. This takes place in GB-verse and
2.All character's can be used even if they've been killed
3. All items can be used but their limits exist in the thread.
4. Only Feats can be used, but people with similar power that can possibly do similar feats can be used
5. GB use ani,e/manga characters

BEGIN!

Last edited by Chulance on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto Left_bar_bleue100/100Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto Empty Re: Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto

Post by Kubo Tite Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Getbackers Die horribly.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto Left_bar_bleue100/100Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://Jali005@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto Empty Re: Get-Backers verse vs DBZ,OP,Bleach, and Naruto

Post by Chulance Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:11 pm

WTH?

GB is powerful and you need to explain how you think the GB would loose? Seriously!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Seriously DBZ is well above GB. Naruto, Bleach, One pice may have trouble but seriously. Their city blockbusters.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm

WTH?

SK? Are you okay? Seriously okay? Did you freaking read the manga? Sorry, GB is the ULTIMATE verse!

DBZ cannot stop GB? They have insane powers! Tell me how the verses I mentioned can stop GB?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:18 pm

I dunno lol. I don't know Getbackers sorry Chu
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Me either.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Chulance wrote:WTH?

SK? Are you okay? Seriously okay? Did you freaking read the manga? Sorry, GB is the ULTIMATE verse!

DBZ cannot stop GB? They have insane powers! Tell me how the verses I mentioned can stop GB?

Chulance I have learned not to waste time with you leave it at this.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Yes, but you can debate for DBZ, OP, ect....

I'll start Takuma Fudo is pretty deadly he has some cool techniques. I think for one he can decimate many mid tier characters in OP, Naruto, and possibly Bleach.

Fudo has precognition he can see the future and has superhuman speed. He always knows his opponent's next move. His speed combined with precognition and god strength I'd say he could actually wipe out NV,OP, and NV.

SK? Look, how can these verses stop Fudo? I'm debating but your simply saying DBZ wins? HOW?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Sylar wrote:WTH?

They have insane powers! They are unstoppable, They're crazy strong. Sound like you need to get some fresh air.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:56 pm

First off so people don't think I'm insane, I'm using the manga version of the GB verse, NOT the anime version my friends.

Also DBZ is NOT unstoppable, several fictional characters can stop them. I believe and support the fact that the GB might be able to stop them as well.

Fudo's speed is god-like and he can see the future. Combine that he can pretty much dodge any attack you throw at him, he can wipe out various mind tier in Naruto, and some in OP, and some in Bleach. Maybe some early DB characters, or mid tier DB, but probably not DBZ.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum