Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho

+2
Rau Le Creuset
Chulance
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho Empty FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Rules
1. This is in FMA verse
2.FEATS ONLY! (no assumptions please)
3. there fighting to kill so there ooc

Who wins FMAB vs YYH?

Who wins?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho Left_bar_bleue100/100FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho Empty Re: FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho

Post by Rau Le Creuset Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:26 pm

I'm gonna say Yu Yu hakusho
Rau Le Creuset
Rau Le Creuset
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho Empty Re: FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:27 pm

FMA of course

Before you start talking bullshit, need I remind you the FMAB verse is essentially the Manga verse, meaning unless you read the manga, you have NO idea of the true potential of the characters

Both Father and Hohenhiem can use alchemy without limit, essentially making them matter manipulators. They can create without previous materials and ignore the basic structures.

Greed is indestructible when it comes to physical blows.
Pride can manipulate shadows into physical form and skewer people easily, and recently, has absorbed Gluttony's power, letting him track people through scent.

And finally we have Mustang, that can incinerate huge areas with a snap of his fingers. And this is WITHOUT a philosophers stone. With one, well, you say no assumptions, but I remember there's a scene in the manga where he burns down several BLOCKS worth of terrain.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho Left_bar_bleue100/100FMA Brotherhood verse vs Yu Yu Hakusho Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Why YYH? Can you tell me why?

I'm going with FMA? FMA B is pretty powerful. Al thanks to regaining his knowlege of seeing Truth.

Has armor and alchemy without transmutation circle. He's very powerful and Ed has his automail skills. He can make blades, ax's ect. Yusuke is strong but during the Chapter Black arc was nearly killed by that sniper who was using a gun and then a truck.

He's still human just more powerful then normal.

FMAB is godly thankyou lol. I love the manga too.

Also don't forget Truth *Snickers*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rau Le Creuset Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Yusuke is a planet buster
Rau Le Creuset
Rau Le Creuset
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Truth is god damn it. In terms of well...FMA verse philosophy so to speak, the truth can't be involved. The truth is everyone and no one at the same time. He isn't an entity that can meddle in the normal world understand?

If Mustang does open the door...I can't wait to see him not needing a transmutation circle...he'd be godly.

And Al and Ed are small fries in in comparison to YYH. YYH isn't exactly weak
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Truth is omnipotent, so exclude him from the match.

Yusuke is NOT a planet buster, everyone in his show could blow up cities at most!

NO ASSUMPTIONS! Genkai said he could, If I say I can throw a car cuz I'm really strong can I? No. Only feats Yusuke has shown. That's a hYPERBOL!

Mustang will be unstoppable! Al/Ed are pretty strong they can wipe out most mid tier. The Homunculi/Mustang/ Honenheim/ Father ect own YYH easily.

I gotta GO(Tell justin) lol win this for FMAB!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:42 pm

What's with all these Fucking omnipotents in every fricken Manga Dragon Ball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Naruto and One Piece need some.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://Jali005@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:45 pm

what do you mean SimonKamina? I think you messed up on that sentence.

I'm sorry, but the fact Father and Hohenheim are matter manipulators ends it.
And they don't need to move or do touch or anything. They just think it and it's done. They can easily trap or kill anyone by just making a sword appear out of thin air right into someone's brain. That's how strong they are.

This isn't assumption. Alchemy with a stone is matter manipulation pure and simple
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Corrected It already
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://Jali005@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Truth isn't a character. It's...I can't explain it well. It's like...the truth is an abstract idea, a source of power, the world, the universe, and every person. It's weird and you need to seriously read the manga to understand alright?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Isn't FMA >>> FMA Brotherhood.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:07 pm

No. FMA Brotherhood is MUCH better, at least in terms of story
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Really, I heard Brotherhood attempted to follow the original story better but they kinda screwed it up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 pm

lol what? Who said that? They must have been high or something

Brotherhood's been perfectly faithful to the original
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 pm

I've already watched the regular anime, is Brotherhood still worth it then.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:15 pm

yeah, especially after the attack on the Devils Nest/first fight with Greed
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm

I'm watching it now, I'm reading the manga.

I'm on episode 19 of Brotherhood.

I know what's gonna happen, still awesome to watch! FMAB owns FMA and YYH.

Also it's official Truth is omnipotent, or are you saying he's not a character? He's basically God. Although I don't include him since it's obvious he can own YYH.

This is FMAB the other characters. But thanks to Father/Hohnehiem FMAB wins.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:42 pm

No see he's not God. Some people call him God but...it's hard to explain.

The Truth is the universe, it's everyone from humans to ants, he's the plants, he's alchemy's power, etc etc etc
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Creator of the series says Truth is omnipotent......
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm not saying he isn't, but he isn't a character, or even a entity.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Creator says he can assume a physical form(White thingie) and go to gate?

He's not used in debates, but If I've made a mistake. I understand Truth is everything, omnipotent, but he does assume a form?

So how is he not an entity? I've seen him assume a form. Ed,Al, and Izumi all talk about how they've "seen" Truth. They remember the image of "it".
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 pm

That entity he assumes is merely what Ed and the others see him as. It's not a form, so much as their perception of the truth.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 pm

I've been watching YYH episodes, and I made a mistake, YYH actually has a change to win this. Humunculi can be killed, they just have tons of lives.

Then take into account speed, most of the characters in YYH can easily speed-blitz the FMAB characters. Esecially peope like Hiei, and Mukuro. YYH has characters who can manipulate elimements such as the aerokinetic Jin, or the various pryokinetic characters throughout YYH.

Rando even has 99 super-human abilities, some including size alteration, goo creation, invunerability to any attacks not powered by some form of energy ect.

Various characters in YYH can also easily wipe out cities, and YYH also has some immortal characters. Take into account Younger Toguro, who simply has to eat speed blitz Father, or Hohenheim, eat them, gain his powers, and turn the FMAB verse into a full course meal.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 am

Still say they can't harm Greed.

And Father and Hoheinme are still there to cover it.

Too bad Mustang cant help anymore Sad...I was so sad with the lasted chapter...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next