Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted.

5 posters

Go down

Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. Empty Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted.

Post by Nikku Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Apparently both Sam Ramie and Tobey Maguire are both out and they're rebooting the franchise. I'm sick of all these damn reboots...

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/106/1060055p1.html
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. Left_bar_bleue100/100Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. Empty Re: Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted.

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 pm

On one side, maybe this will be good; as now with all of them under one name (Disney); the films can be under one continuity as they want with Iron Man & Hulk; but of course there are still companies like Fox (boo) who won't want to release the rights from their greedy hands.

The bad side, is that too many reboots in so little time, can confuse the average public and that one of the Twilight fags has been rumored to be the new Spider Man.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. Left_bar_bleue100/100Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted. Empty Re: Oh great... Spiderman series to be rebooted.

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 am

Dear god...! If one of the morons from Twighlight plays Spidey... it'll just be the whole "Justin Chatwin's playing Goku!?" scenario all over again! Crying or Very sad
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 am

Yes it is Pattison or whatever his name is. The main one; Edward Cullen.

Also, it is believed this is because that after what they did with Venom, they want a fresh start.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:44 am

Crap, that wasn't even Raime's fault! He was forced by the studio to include Venom and Eddie Brock at the last minute, so he had to change his script a lot.

Stupid people getting in the way...
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:56 am

I don't see this as a bad thing at all. Spider-Man 3 was supposed to be the conclusion to the series anyway and it sucked big time because Raimi wanted to go a different direction sans Venom. If you followed the Spider-Man 4 development, it was happening all over again. Raimi wanted to go a different direction the studio did, he hated the script and was probably going to green-light the one written by the guy who wrote Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3.

Here are two things I don't want to see happen. The first, which Sony says they want to do is focus on a high school-aged Spider-Man. I think they'll alienate a large portion of the target audience (people in their 20s-30s) with high school BS, like that stupid movie "The Lightning Thief". Have you guys seen the preview for that? It's so lame. The boy has the power of Neptune or something, and a teacher is like "Can I see you alone in the gym?" When the kid goes, she morphs into a harpes and attacks him - Lame! I don't want that kind of crap in the new franchise. If they want him in high school, don't do anymore than one movie because as good as the reviews are for the Spectacular Spider-Man series is, the high school thing turns me off. Bully/punk Venom sucks almost as much as Topher's Venom did.

The second thing I don't want - and my thoughts were echoed a hundred times over by commenters at IGN. Don't cast Michael Cera! I know he's in comedy movies and that Peter should actually have a believable sense of humor like he does in the comics and not that lame crybaby crap from Tobey Maguire, but Cera is a little annoying. Much too annoying for this role. Heck I'd rather see Pattinson or Zac Efron just so I could laugh at him (not that I would want to see either of them in the role either).
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 am

Nice and interesting opinions here.

It might not be bad as an IDEA, but in practice I don't think they're gonna "fix" anything at all either. I see them doing the same thing on and on and on in circles and actually living inside illusion that they actually changed it to something better, while fans don't think so.

Of course I might be wrong Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillinfan Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Guys guys guys... Seriously, you're off here. Pattinson was only ever mentioned once by Raimi himself. And that was an April Fool's joke. This is quickly becomming AF all over again.

Alls I can say is Spidey is gonna be in school again, they want an unknown actor to play him (which Pattinson is not, nor does he fit the profile of the character) and that it's going to be done in 3D with the help of the visual team behind James Cameron's Avatar, and Marc Webb is directing. He's great at handling teen stories without going all emo or sappy. Very Happy

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down