Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 Empty Re: The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men

Post by lol1991 Wed May 12, 2010 1:48 pm

"Meanwhile, in Ikebukuro"

"The 3 girls turn out to be bullies. They are accompanied by some thug who appears to be one of the girls boyfriends. As Anri sits quietly without so much as attempting a defense, they start to mess with her. Me and Mikado are looking from the side lines"

Me: Should we do something?
Mikado: No...this isn't the same as protecting her from some thugs. She has to fight for herself.
Me: Still...this is pissing me...

"Suddenly, the man that was watching the incident from yesterday grabs me by the shoulder"

Me: Orihara...
Orihara: If you want to help that much, lets go

"He grabs me and pushes me into the scene"

Girl: Oi! What do you want?
Anri: Filipe...Filipe-san
Orihara: You 3 sure seem brave for high school bullies. You get your kicks from this?
Girl: Tsk, and what's it to you you old fart...

"The guy seems to interpret the girls words and steps up with intent to kick both our asses. Orihara smiles and when he goes for a punch, dodges and he fall head first into the ground. He then puts himself on his back and starts jumping on him"

Guy: Oi...get...off
Orihara: Ahahahahah...this is somewhat amusing...now then

"He pulls out a knife"

Orihara: Scram...the lot of you, before I'm no longer amused.

"The guy gets up, and ignoring the knife attacks again. The next second, Orihara makes a swift motion with it, and the guys hair gets shaven clean off"

Orihara: I said beat it...

"This manages to scare him and the girls into running away"

Anri: Tha...thank you
Me: What the hell did you do that for! Orihara Izaya!
Izaya: My my...you're quit aggressive
Anri: This...is Izaya. He seems so...nice
Izaya: Anyway, why did those girls mess with you?
Anri: Well I...I was kind of bullied in middle school Orihara-san...I used to have these crazy dreams about living an interesting life...
Izaya: What, you used to wish for crazy things to happen?
Anri: More or less...yeah.
Me: Whatever, let's just get out of the alley ways
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 Empty Re: The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men

Post by justinlynch3 Wed May 12, 2010 2:17 pm

*As the van drives away, a large explosion suddenly happens from the parking complex, destroying the car left behind, collapsing the building, and distracting police. The van makes it's way downtown, turning into a dark tunnel leading to a underground park area. Spike leads Troy, and and a masked man carrying Tanya, into a building. They lay Tanya in a chair in the hall, the masked man lays his gun on his lap, ready if Tanya wakes and tries anything. Spike and Troy walk into a large room where a older man is seen.*

Man: That was sloppy Troy, very sloppy.
Troy: I got the job done. *drops money sack on the mans large table*
Man: Still, we do not act with such carelessness.
Spike: Has the arrangements been made?
Man: I've already taken care of it, the recorded footage of the camera's is being dealt with as we speak.
Spike: What about the hostage?
Man: She seen to much, obviously we can't release her. We'll have to make sure she is dealt with.
Spike: Very well, it'll be done.
Man: No, it's Troy's hostage, his mess, let him deal with it.
Spike: Very well.
Man: A car will be ready for you Troy. Take her outside the city, deal with her.

*Troy turns to leave.*

Man: And Troy, do not fuck this up this time.
Troy: Fine.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Melancholy of the Shadow X-Men - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed May 12, 2010 4:07 pm

"meanwhile, Yamairo, Jet and TOAA are walking in the streets of Ikebukuro"

Yamairo: So...where do we start looking?
TOAA: Like I've said, I know someone that may be able to help out. This town has a substantial underground world, and the guy has his hands on a lot of it.

---

"Meanwhile, Izaya has taken the 3 out of the alley"

Izaya: Anyway, you guys need to be more careful from now on...

"Mikado is looking at Izaya sideways completely, with a hint of both fear and hate in his eyes. I'm just looking at it him discontent"

Izaya: You two need to lighten up, after all

"Suddenly, out of fucking no where, a vending machine nearly hits him and flies past. As we all turn, a bartender wearing glasses walks towards us"

Izaya: Oh dear...
Me: It's...
Kida: Shizuo...Heiwajima...Shizuo...
Me: Fuck me sideways, goddamn it!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed May 12, 2010 4:25 pm

*Meanwhile Shin is at a police station, he waiting on any news from law enforcement, but is getting impatient.*

Shin: Come on!! Can't you people do anything to find my sister?

*The officer behind the counter was reply's.*

Officer: Calm down son, we've given all officers a description of the car you seen, all we can do now is wait.
Shin: Wait!! Tanya is in trouble, who knows what this bastard might do to her! View the video, find out who this man is, where he lives... something.
Officer: The video's where stolen, replaced with blanks. They are useless. I'm sorry, there is nothing more we can do right now.

*Meanwhile we see Troy bring Tanya down to a waiting car, he throws her in the trunk and closes it.*

Troy: This should be a easy enough task.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed May 12, 2010 4:56 pm

"Shizuo walks slowly towards Izaya"

Shizuo: Iiiiizaaaayaaaa-kuuun
Izaya: Oh hey...Shizzi-chan

"With that nickname, Shizuo looses it and grabs the nearby lamp, ripping it straight out of the ground"

Anri: That...is...so...COOL!
Mikado: What?
Anri: Oh I mean...oh dear, we should run for it
Me: I get a feeling this girl is way crazier that she lets on

"the 3 of us run for it, as Shizuo runs after Izaya with the lamp post, causing destruction on his wake"

---

"The confusion and noise starts to reach TOAA's group. Suddenly, Izaya passes by them running with an evil grin on his face"

TOAA: That's

"TOAA barely has time to look back and see Shizuo after Izaya"

Shizuo: IIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAA! IF YOU SET FOOT IN IKEBUKURO AGAIN!!!

"He trows the post at him, but suddenly, a black guy wearing a sushi outfit intercepts it"

TOAA: What...the hell...am I watching here.
Yamairo: I though you said all powers had been removed from this world
TOAA: It seems...that this place, Ikebukuro...is the exception
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed May 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Jet: Apparently so. This place might just be entertaining.

*Shin sits back down.*

Shin: *sigh* Oh sis... where are you?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Yamairo: More like scary

Shizuo: SIMON! Why did you stop me!
Simon: Fighting is bad, you shouldn't fight Shizuo, just calm down
Shizuo: THE HELL I WILL! With that bastard stan...huh, where'd he go?

"Izaya has disappeared"

Shizuo: THAT BASTARD!

"Izaya has ducked into an alleyway"

Izaya: Damn it Shizzi...why do you always show up at the worst of times...well, better get out and go meet up with the new client"

"Izaya leaves from there"

---

"Back with TOAA"

TOAA: Guys, lets just leave for now, or we'll be late
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed May 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Jet: Fine.

*The group leaves.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun May 23, 2010 3:38 pm

"the group ducks into another alley and come up to Izaya himself"

Yama: Aren't you...
TOAA: Are you the information broker?
Izaya: The same. Orihara Izaya. So, what can I do for you today?

---

"Meanwhile, back in NY"

"Harry is still stuck in jail"

Harry: What am I going to do...shit cunts I have to get out of here...if I really did that light show I'm going to be turned into a lab rat...or worse! I gotta do something...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 23, 2010 4:09 pm

*Shin has stepped outside, faring the worst.*

Shin: What if they don't find her... what am I going to tell the family if... no, I can't think like that. Please sis, hang in there, where ever you may be.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm

(Let's revive this recap plz.)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:52 pm

TOAA: We need information on something...weird events transpiring here
Izaya: That's so vague I could buy an entire baseball stadium with the money you have to pay for it. What "weird events"
TOAA: Supernatural...
Izaya: Ooooh...I see. We'll...it's still cost ya plenty for everything I have...but I can be arranged
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

(Oh damn it's been a while. Is this getting revived, if so what's happened so far?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5