Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Show some pictures of your countries!! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Show some pictures of your countries!!

+5
deltafrank
Chulance
Sakura_Minamino
ningen
4Neodemon
9 posters

Go down

Show some pictures of your countries!! Empty Show some pictures of your countries!!

Post by 4Neodemon Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 am

Show some pictures of your countries!! Bandei10 Mine and lol91 is Portugal Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Portugal's location (including the islands: The archipelago of Açores and Madeira):

Show some pictures of your countries!! Mapa_m10

Some natural beauty from Portugal:

Show some pictures of your countries!! Porto_10

Show some pictures of your countries!! Real_a11

Show some pictures of your countries!! Algarv11

Show some pictures of your countries!! Aaores10

Show some pictures of your countries!! 78282510

Show some pictures of your countries!! 78321511

Show some pictures of your countries!! Algarv13

Show some pictures of your countries!! Salto-11Show some pictures of your countries!! Aaores11

Show some pictures of your countries!! Acores10

Lisbon (Lisboa), Portugal's capital:

Show some pictures of your countries!! Lisboa12

Show some pictures of your countries!! Lisboa16

Show some pictures of your countries!! Lisboa10

Show some pictures of your countries!! Portug10

Show some pictures of your countries!! Torre-12

Show some pictures of your countries!! Lisboa14
Whats wrong with this picture?? Cars instead of horse carts?? Ahhhh the evolution..LOL

My favourite Man-made-structure here in Portugal (Palácio da Pena - Sintra):

Show some pictures of your countries!! Pena2010 Show some pictures of your countries!! 6a00d812

Now its your turn... Smile Smile

Last edited by 4Neodemon on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Show some pictures of your countries!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Show some pictures of your countries!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Show some pictures of your countries!! Empty Re: Show some pictures of your countries!!

Post by ningen Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Beaches ftw! And I love Mediterranean architecture. Lol at the colorful castle, nice.

Ђавоља Варош or in English:"Devil's Town". It's nominated for one of the 7 nature wonders of the world.
Show some pictures of your countries!! Jr659 Show some pictures of your countries!! JRhF0
I'll post some more pics tomorrow.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Show some pictures of your countries!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Show some pictures of your countries!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Show some pictures of your countries!! Empty Re: Show some pictures of your countries!!

Post by 4Neodemon Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm

I saw a documentary about that... those structures are very impressive!! Its a major natural monument... i think that rock formation is unique in the planet.. it can only be found in Serbia Shocked
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:12 am

^ Haha, lots of things can only be found in Serbia. Unfortunately that also goes for our bad qualities. People here have low awareness about pollution and it's effects, so we don't take care about our natural monuments the way we should. It's either that, or the lack of money.
When I was in Vienna I saw a beautiful photo exhibit about the natural wonders of the world. It was placed out in the open. In the last few years similar exhibits started appearing here but they were mostly about our natural wonders. The photographer is really good and I just couldn't believe that we actually have such sites in our country. Here are some of his photographs that I could find on the net:
Show some pictures of your countries!! 45kkS Show some pictures of your countries!! KQ4i0 Show some pictures of your countries!! Kvoq9 Show some pictures of your countries!! 45rPi Show some pictures of your countries!! Kuk4i Show some pictures of your countries!! 45ziJ Show some pictures of your countries!! GhWkS Show some pictures of your countries!! KvvUA Show some pictures of your countries!! KQof9 Show some pictures of your countries!! 45GN9 Show some pictures of your countries!! KQvJA Show some pictures of your countries!! KRP2iShow some pictures of your countries!! GiaiJ Show some pictures of your countries!! KuQv9 Show some pictures of your countries!! Gifi0 Show some pictures of your countries!! 462er Show some pictures of your countries!! 469IS Show some pictures of your countries!! KuXZA Show some pictures of your countries!! Gjm80
He followed the flow of the river Danube through Serbia and took pics.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura_Minamino Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Show some pictures of your countries!! Nz-lgflag

Show some pictures of your countries!! RuralNZ

Sakura_Minamino
Sakura_Minamino
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:59 pm

England?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:16 am

Chulance wrote:England?
That was the flag of New Zealand...:/
And lol look- the sheep in New Zealand, what a surprise! XD
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Good idea! I'm from The Netherlands

Show some pictures of your countries!! Netherlands_flag

Show some pictures of your countries!! 32809464
Show some pictures of your countries!! Kinderdijk04Show some pictures of your countries!! Keukenhof-gardens-tours-tulips-4
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Heh, tulips and windmills...add those space cookies you people have and the picture will be complete. Very Happy
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Holly Brolly people! all of those pictures ROCK SO MUCH! was I really that busy so I never even saw this topic :S that's sick!

I am really amazed by all the countries! Portugal's sea really reminds of Montenegro's(the country of my origin) sea.
And Deltafrank, hey I wanted to see some kickboxing academies as well! not fair! Very Happy
As for New Zeland, very nice grass color and interesting and original mood on that photo.

I am even surprised by my own country's pictures that ningen have posted Very Happy
There are some things that I didn't pay attention on too much.
And second and third picture that ningen posted - that's about the tiniest focal length(or hugest field of view if you will) that I've ever saw on the professional photograph, sometimes that adds an original and a phenomenal feel to the photograph, like in this case obviously.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura_Minamino Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:10 pm

O_O
Sakura_Minamino
Sakura_Minamino
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 am

animegirl16 (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 am) wrote:O_O
Why so shocked?

@DTX
Usually there is an open exibition here in Belgrade during summers. So I always get surprised by the beauty of some of the pictures there myself.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 am

^Yes, they remind you of some sights that you already saw and introduce some that you didn't even know Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:34 pm

ningen wrote:Heh, tulips and windmills...add those space cookies you people have and the picture will be complete. Very Happy

You mean these things? xD

Show some pictures of your countries!! Cookies-01

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Holly Brolly people! all of those pictures ROCK SO MUCH! was I really that busy so I never even saw this topic :S that's sick!

I am really amazed by all the countries! Portugal's sea really reminds of Montenegro's(the country of my origin) sea.
And Deltafrank, hey I wanted to see some kickboxing academies as well! not fair! Very Happy
As for New Zeland, very nice grass color and interesting and original mood on that photo.

I am even surprised by my own country's pictures that ningen have posted Very Happy
There are some things that I didn't pay attention on too much.
And second and third picture that ningen posted - that's about the tiniest focal length(or hugest field of view if you will) that I've ever saw on the professional photograph, sometimes that adds an original and a phenomenal feel to the photograph, like in this case obviously.

I didn't know that kickboxing academies were popular in Holland xD
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:47 am

Hah, I was thinking more about this sort of biscuits that can be found in Amsterdam:
Show some pictures of your countries!! 800px_Amsterdam_420_cannabis_products_window
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Show some pictures of your countries!! Newf_beaumont-10

Show some pictures of your countries!! Map_newfoundland_globe

Show some pictures of your countries!! Newfoundland_wideweb__430x278,0
Show some pictures of your countries!! NewfoundlandTheAvalonPenins
Show some pictures of your countries!! 2_
Show some pictures of your countries!! Burnt-cape-labrador
Show some pictures of your countries!! 3152186182_76395bc5d0
Newfoundland dog.
Show some pictures of your countries!! Newfoundland_Mix_8888_R
Show some pictures of your countries!! 3151930339_d9eb246ab2
Show some pictures of your countries!! Istockphoto_2147576-fishing-village-in-newfoundland-canada
Show some pictures of your countries!! St._Johns_Newfoundland-1024x416
Show some pictures of your countries!! Newfoundland-kayak-tours-200X200
Show some pictures of your countries!! Children%20looking%20at%20coastal%20view%20of%20Atlantic%20shore%20in%20Newfoundland%281%29
Show some pictures of your countries!! SP_217982_REPO_NEWF
Show some pictures of your countries!! Sunset-fog-bank_23557
Show some pictures of your countries!! 42-18022841
Show some pictures of your countries!! 386975518_acb94a0393
Show some pictures of your countries!! 900005
Show some pictures of your countries!! Waterhillsscenery
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:06 pm

hahaha love the dog!
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 am

Show some pictures of your countries!! America
Show some pictures of your countries!! America
Show some pictures of your countries!! Ugly_american
Show some pictures of your countries!! Rockwell_230px_3848
Show some pictures of your countries!! Jimmy-dean-pancake-sausage-chocolat
sums it up pretty well.

also, all americans dress EXACTLY like this.
Show some pictures of your countries!! BanditKeith
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 am

That dog is beautiful. And I just love such remote places.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:49 am

yeah i wanna live where justin lives D :
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:13 am

Vampire Knight wrote:hahaha love the dog!

ningen wrote:That dog is beautiful. And I just love such remote places.

Thanks. Smile

Newfoundland is a pretty nice place. The city displayed is our main city St. John's. The castle is up at the top of Signal Hill. You get to overlook the view of the bay, read up on history of places, even get to see some old war weaponry like old cannons. From the parking lot you can either walk along old walk trails or just overlook the view out over the ocean, at summer you can see the fishing boats going back and forth.

I also showed the boats as the fishery is a major part of our economy around here. A bad year on the fishery (low prices) means tight money for many people.

The others are random pictures of the scenery you would down here. From large flat lands to rolling hills to cliffs. A lot of ocean view, and at winter things are usually beautify. (though with the climate changes the past few years we get snow much later then usual.) We have walk trails everywhere, ATV trails every, a lot to see and do, like at Bel Island, you can see the history of the old mines and miners back in the day, and even walk down into the mines.

Here's a bit of music for you to enjoy, part of our culture here. Some of the video's has slide shows to.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum