Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane!

4 posters

Go down

I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! Empty I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane!

Post by Nikku Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Yup, she had her own comic series! Well, a few of them. The issues I picked up are from the series just called "Mary Jane" and yes, its Spidey's future wife!

The thing that attracted me most was the gorgeous artwork; its all done by a Japanese illustrator so it's manga style! The story was cute as well, Spidey DOES make an appearance, but he's never in it for long, its not his book after all!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! Left_bar_bleue100/100I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! Empty Re: I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane!

Post by Son Goku Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Is it the one called Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane?

They're not even married anymore. Psh! Stupid Joe Quesada.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! Left_bar_bleue100/100I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane! Empty Re: I found and bought the first two issues of Mary Jane!

Post by ningen Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 am

^ I don't think so, there are those just called "Mary Jane".
How much interesting can they be? Are they about her ironing a shirt or what? Smile
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:59 am

ningen wrote:^ I don't think so, there are those just called "Mary Jane".
How much interesting can they be? Are they about her ironing a shirt or what? Smile

Yea.. nuh-no!!

*Hides the issues quickly*

And yup, there was "Mary Jane" and "Spider-Man loves Mary Jane". I bought them because the stupid sexy artwork hypnotized me into purchasing them!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 am

Hey, Mary Jane can be an interesting character sometimes. Try dealing with having you significant other fight crime on a daily basis, not to mention those pesky super villains XD

But, that aside, what IS the story about, just slice of life?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:16 pm

lol1991 wrote:Hey, Mary Jane can be an interesting character sometimes. Try dealing with having you significant other fight crime on a daily basis, not to mention those pesky super villains XD

But, that aside, what IS the story about, just slice of life?

Yeah, cute little stories such as her trying to get a job to pay for a homecoming dress. It reminded me of some manga stories I've read.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Nikku wrote:stupid sexy artwork hypnotized me into purchasing them!!!
Comic industry, what can you do...

Trying to...get...a job...to pay for...a homecoming dress?!
D-duuuude, what the hell have you bought?!
ROFL

@lol'91
Yeah, it just that I don't find her interesting to the point I would buy comics about her life. But then again I'm not that crazy about Spiderman in the first place, but I understand that there are people who would read anything related to it.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:56 pm

ningen wrote:
Nikku wrote:stupid sexy artwork hypnotized me into purchasing them!!!
Comic industry, what can you do...

Trying to...get...a job...to pay for...a homecoming dress?!
D-duuuude, what the hell have you bought?!
ROFL

*Buries face in hands, falls to knees and starts crying*

I don't know! I DON'T KNOW!!!

And then she has to decide who to take to the school dance! It was that damn artwork; it MADE me by the comics!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down