Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Some thug told me to stop going to school

+9
Jessica Raine
Hawttdawgg
Superman
Ha!
vegeta353658
Iceman
ningen
VEGETA_DTX
Tlaloc
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 Empty Re: Some thug told me to stop going to school

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:04 pm

ningen wrote:Wow, if he is a teacher I wonder what "hobbies" has their principal.
Good one ningen! I wonder that too...but I believe it can't be THAT corrupted.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 Empty Re: Some thug told me to stop going to school

Post by Tlaloc Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:06 am

ningen wrote:Wow, if he is a teacher I wonder what "hobbies" has their principal.

You can see the principal in the video that introduces you to the school's site:
http://www.uamra.uat.edu.mx/

And here on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiPMqvgWULM&feature=related

BTW, this is the address of the thug:

Calle 16 #104 Colonia Aztlán
C.P. 88740

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Some thug told me to stop going to school - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 am

hide a knife in your pocket or something
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 am

Hawttdawgg wrote:hide a knife in your pocket or something

um....no O_O that's how you get suspended....

Try poisoned cookies ^_^ much harder to get caught
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:21 am

yea but what if they tell you to eat it D:
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 am

You hollow out one of your molar teeth and hide a special antidote pill inside it.

(Kinda got that from Metal Gear Solid: snake Eater. Snake did somethin like that at one point...)
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:11 am

wow thats clever LOL
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:40 am

yeeep ^____________^ everything i know was taught to me by solid snake.

(strange that I say this, my dad looks kinda like old snake from MGS4 O_O)
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:16 pm

My latest news said that his name isn't the Agustin guy.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:02 pm

CALL THE COPS

yeah :p
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Hawttdawgg wrote:CALL THE COPS

yeah :p

The cops are corrupted and work with him.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Omg freakin cops >_<
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:40 am

no waii D:
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:04 pm

His name is Sergio Castro.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Confirmed, his full name is Sergio Castro Leal.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:53 pm

And he's a professor at a college university?!
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Son Goku wrote:And he's a professor at a college university?!

Sort of, assisstant of principal.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 pm

I know what to do keep a video in your pocket record what he says and take it to the police. If their corruptthan learn martial arts and beat up the thug
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:45 pm

I tried to take video but he tried to broke my cam, and none else wants to help me to capture it on tape. Also remember he bought the police.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 am

Kick his ass Twisted Evil
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 am

You want advice than maybe I can help you just look at my signature lol. But seriously if the police are corrupt why not move?

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you James Wong!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:16 am

Tlaloc wrote:
VEGETA_DTX wrote:I don't understand? why someone would tell you that? and why would he warn you if he hates you?? where did he appeared and how he said that?

My guess is that he is related to the porros. The porros are the local school mafia and someone must had told him that at the graduation I did not agree with both my mother and teacher Paty, so now they want to kill me. Oh and the police works for them, because if there is an honest policeman who does not want to work with them, they will kill him.

Plus, it is possible they also want to kill me since I was the head of the campaign at school against the Dragonball movie.

ningen wrote:Tlaloc do u even know that guy?
Only in Mexico...

I don't even know the guy, I was only going to buy some nachos at the caffeteria and the guy tried to touch me like the homosexual he is and told me to stay out of school.

Yeah, that is Mexico to you. Where if you fight for what is right, none will suport you and you will end up killed. Even my parents are scared of that guy, and maybe this is what will make us live in the U.S.A.

It is sad, that such people in this world have such god like powers.
Wait he touched you or he 'touched you'.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:17 am

Anime Goku wrote:You want advice than maybe I can help you just look at my signature lol. But seriously if the police are corrupt why not move?

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you James Wong!
You haven't got one.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Here is the latest, last night I faced him to leave me alone, I grabed his mirror on his truck as he speeded and then unleashed his porros goons on me. Damn them! I had to run away as they were bringing in their corrupt cops.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 pm

at least you got away
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next