Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2)

2 posters

Go down

X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) Empty X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 am

Seen some online game play video's of Origins. Looks like my kind of of game, a free roam fighter/combat style game.

Legends also looks like a free roaming game, with the option to have teams.

I'm thinking of keeping a eye open for these games. Any of you guys played these, what's your views on them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) Left_bar_bleue100/100X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) Empty Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2)

Post by Nikku Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 am

(Fucking computer... deleted my long ass post... now I hafta re-type the entire thing. I don't even remember exactly what I typed, what a retarded machine.)

I have both and I have completed both! Here's my thoughts on both games.

X-Men's Oranges Wolverine;

This game is okay. Nowhere near the quality of the PS3 version, but it IS better than the awful PSP version! The graphics... get the job done, not well, but not bad either. The gameplay does get quite boring an monotonous after a while, especially during looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong drawn out segments in some levels. The difficulty is... I'd says its pretty easy and it doesn't take that long to beat either. The only times I failed a mission was during sudden Cineractives or during surprise spike pits, etc. Also, don't go into this game expecting bucket loads of blood, cause there ain't any! If there is, well sir, I didn't see it! Its kinda funny too because certain grunt type enemies will yell things such as "SO MUCH BLOOD!" and "I CAN'T STOP THE BLEEDIN'!" after you've killed them. All in all, it's an okay game, but not the best X-Men game on offer.

X-Men Legends;

Oh my god, this game is the devil incarnate. And thats me being nice to it. The game is as hard as a horny young boy's manhood when a supermodel walks past. Sorry to be so graphic, but its the truth! Levelling up doesn't do s**t. The game is so so so difficult, I only managed to beat it by yelling my head off at the TV. The graphics suck. Badly. They tried to use cel-shading, but the result is an awful mish mash on your screen. The FMV's (sans the intro FMV) look like an early PSOne game's in-game graphics. Not only that, but the game freezes due to too much stuff happening on screen (during gameplay) at once. Your A.I. team mates will also show how much they despise you by draining you of your health packs in a difficult boss battle and by pushing you off high drops to kill you. Bastards. To revive a team member, you need to pay money, which increases a lot each time you resurrect them. Its just a long hard stupid doo-doo game! *Throws a toy truck at the game*

My advice? Pick up a copy of X-Men Legends 2 instead. I got that on X-Mas day 2006 and completed it in about a week because I never put it down until I beat it... and I had fun! The best way to think of XML2 is to think of the drastic improvement Tenkaichi 2 was to Tenkaichi 1. It improves on EVERYTHING in the first horrid installment. The graphics are now more realistic and aren't in that amateurish cel-shaded style anymore, the FMV's are among the best graphics the PS2 has to offer, the story is now exciting and engaging, the gameplay is now actually fun, you can get characters to level 100 instead of just level 50, your partners are helpful this time round, there are more moves, no glitches I could see, the difficulty isn't too easy yet isn't too hard, and Deadpool is in the game as a playable character!

Hope that helped! Any more questions, then don't hesitate to ask me! Very Happy Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) Left_bar_bleue100/100X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2) Empty Re: X-men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men Legends. (PS2)

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Ok, scratch X-Men Legends 1 then. I would go for the PS3 version of Origins, but I don't own a PS3. And if I do someday get one, the first game on my list if God Of War 3, followed by the Grand Theft Auto games. So the PS2 version will do for now.

As for questions, hmm, well, what's some other PS2 fighter/combat games you'd recommend. This is what I currently own in free roam fighters.

God Of War.
God Of War 2.
Mortal Kombat: Shrolin Monks.
Urban Reign.
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas. (Trust me, I don't play it. It's just sitting collecting dust. Razz It's so bad I just can't bring myself to finish it.)
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi. (Again, sitting collecting dust.)
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. (I'm always playing this one.)

And it's not a fighter, but it's a roaming game.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

I use to own GTA: 3 and GTA: Vice City Stories, sold those two cause I only played SA.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:16 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:Ok, scratch X-Men Legends 1 then. I would go for the PS3 version of Origins, but I don't own a PS3. And if I do someday get one, the first game on my list if God Of War 3, followed by the Grand Theft Auto games. So the PS2 version will do for now.

As for questions, hmm, well, what's some other PS2 fighter/combat games you'd recommend. This is what I currently own in free roam fighters.

God Of War.
God Of War 2.
Urban Reign.
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas. (Trust me, I don't play it. It's just sitting collecting dust. Razz It's so bad I just can't bring myself to finish it.)

I use to own GTA: 3 and GTA: Vice City Stories, sold those two cause I only played SA.

Hmmm... let's see... first I'll list free roaming games! Here's a few for the PS2!

Dragon Quest VIII (Journey of the Cursed King) - Its a traditional turn based RPG with a MASSIVE free roaming enviroment that stretches out as far as the eye can see. If you see it, chances are you can get to it. And the graphics look like you're playing a Dragonball Manga chapter! Thats because Akira Toriyama did the character designing.

Any Spider-Man game EXCEPT WEB OF SHADOWS!!! - They are all free roaming! SM2 is the best one, Ultimate SM is good, but very very hard, but it has amazing cel-shaded graphics, SM3 is a poor man's SM2 with all the heart and soul sucked right out and with more glitches than Wolverine has body hair. Web of Shadows is a lame little 2D sidescroller, Activision neglected to tell anyone this and people instead found out AFTER they'd bought the game. I recommend SM2!

Zone of the Enders - This is the game that many people compared the first Budokai Tenkaichi to. You control this mecha and glide across the levels, not really free roaming, but the levels are big and you don't have to progress if you don't want to. You can get it and the sequel ZoE2 for very cheap now. My friend lent it to me.

Mortal Kombat Deception - not the actual fighting itself, but the Konquest Mode is this amazing MASSIVE free roaming adventure game. You play as Shujinko and get to explore 6 different realms in the MK universe. I really enjoyed it. There are also fights throughout the story and the story is very interesting!

The Getaway - This is just like GTA, except its set in London and it sucks... in my opinion anyway. The controls are quite stiff and the gameplay is unfun to me. The best thing about the game is that they've digitally mapped all of London. But I must warn you; this game has the most unfair difficulty ever. I couldn't even get past mission 4......... OF 24 EFFING MISSIONS!!!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Rips game up violently*

True Crime Streets of LA - I played a demo of this years ago. Its in the same vain as GTA, except you're a cop called Nick Kang. The funny thing about this game is that even if you lose a mission, the game still continues like normal, the outcome and ending change depending on what you do. Heh... this has to be the only game where you can beat it by losing to it! There's also Matrix-esque fighting in the game.

Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction - This game is basically Grand Theft Auto... except you're the mother f**king HULK. You can destroy buildings and cars, jump really high, scale buildings, etc all in a HUGE free roaming enviroment. I got stuck on an unfairly hard bit in the desert in which you have to destroy several tanks within a time limit, but other than that, its a well done game. It's still voted as the best ever Hulk game by fans and critics alike.

More shall come to mind soon!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:16 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:Ok, scratch X-Men Legends 1 then. I would go for the PS3 version of Origins, but I don't own a PS3. And if I do someday get one, the first game on my list if God Of War 3, followed by the Grand Theft Auto games. So the PS2 version will do for now.

God Of War.
God Of War 2.
Urban Reign.

Hmmm... let's see... first I'll list free roaming games! Here's a few for the PS2!

Dragon Quest VIII (Journey of the Cursed King) - Its a traditional turn based RPG with a MASSIVE free roaming enviroment that stretches out as far as the eye can see. If you see it, chances are you can get to it. And the graphics look like you're playing a Dragonball Manga chapter! Thats because Akira Toriyama did the character designing.

Any Spider-Man game EXCEPT WEB OF SHADOWS!!! - They are all free roaming! SM2 is the best one, Ultimate SM is good, but very very hard, but it has amazing cel-shaded graphics, SM3 is a poor man's SM2 with all the heart and soul sucked right out and with more glitches than Wolverine has body hair. Web of Shadows is a lame little 2D sidescroller, Activision neglected to tell anyone this and people instead found out AFTER they'd bought the game. I recommend SM2!

Zone of the Enders - This is the game that many people compared the first Budokai Tenkaichi to. You control this mecha and glide across the levels, not really free roaming, but the levels are big and you don't have to progress if you don't want to. You can get it and the sequel ZoE2 for very cheap now. My friend lent it to me.

Mortal Kombat Deception - not the actual fighting itself, but the Konquest Mode is this amazing MASSIVE free roaming adventure game. You play as Shujinko and get to explore 6 different realms in the MK universe. I really enjoyed it. There are also fights throughout the story and the story is very interesting!

The Getaway - This is just like GTA, except its set in London and it sucks... in my opinion anyway. The controls are quite stiff and the gameplay is unfun to me. The best thing about the game is that they've digitally mapped all of London. But I must warn you; this game has the most unfair difficulty ever. I couldn't even get past mission 4......... OF 24 EFFING MISSIONS!!!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Rips game up violently*

True Crime Streets of LA - I played a demo of this years ago. Its in the same vain as GTA, except you're a cop called Nick Kang. The funny thing about this game is that even if you lose a mission, the game still continues like normal, the outcome and ending change depending on what you do. Heh... this has to be the only game where you can beat it by losing to it! There's also Matrix-esque fighting in the game.

Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction - This game is basically Grand Theft Auto... except you're the mother f**king HULK. You can destroy buildings and cars, jump really high, scale buildings, etc all in a HUGE free roaming enviroment. I got stuck on an unfairly hard bit in the desert in which you have to destroy several tanks within a time limit, but other than that, its a well done game. It's still voted as the best ever Hulk game by fans and critics alike.

More shall come to mind soon!

Cool.

I'll watch some game play video's of these later, and if they look interesting, I'll keep a eye out for them.

Ah fuck, I just realized something. My local game/movie shop called "Movie Gallery" is closing down and moving away. And I rarely get into St. John's these days (That's where HMV, EB Games, and other shops are). Which means, all I got for now to rely on is Wal-Mart, which sucks...

Well, I might be able to get the newer games like Wolverine down there. As for older games... *sighs* Piece of shit Wal-Mart.

I should start buying online...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Made it into St. John's today. Didn't make it into EB Games though, only made it to HMV. They didn't have any of the games. I got 4 movies thought.

- Road House.
- Gone In 60 Seconds.
- Fantastic 4.
- Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Out of those 4 I've seen both Fantastic Four films. Not that great. I lolled how they had to make Jessica Alba get naked in both films.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Nikku wrote:Out of those 4 I've seen both Fantastic Four films. Not that great. I lolled how they had to make Jessica Alba get naked in both films.

lol yeah, I seen both before and found em pretty good, so I picked them up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 am

Hey Justin!

*Pushes Justin over*

Any more games you want to know about? Like different genres and stuff?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 am

I forgot I owned Driver 3, that falls in the same free roam shooter as GTA: SA.

Other genres I main are shooter and racing.

Racing:

- The Dukes Of Hazzard: Return Of The General Lee. (This isn't a main game, but I have passed it. Since I collect the Dukes series (the old tv show) I figured I may as well by the game to.
- Juiced.
- Need For Speed: Underground.
- Need For Speed: Underground 2. (current main)
- Need For Speed: Undercover.
- Stuntman: Ignition.
- Smuggler's Run.
- ATV Offroad Fury.
- Burnout 3.
- Burnout: Revenge.
- Midnight Club.
- Midnight Club 2.
- Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition: Remix.
- Flatout 2.

In shooters I own.

- 007: Nightfire.
- Medal Of Honor: European Assault. (current main with a friend)
- Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun.
- Time Splitters: Future Perfect.
- Cold Winter. (current main alone.
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat.
- Socom: U.S. Nany Seals: Combined Assault.
- Socom 2: U.S. Nany Seals.
- Socom 3: U.S. Navy Seals.

I'm looking for the game "Black" as well.

I own some fighters (standard side scrolls), they consist mostly of DBZ though. They are.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3.
Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World. (current main in these games.)
Super Dragon Ball Z. (currently dust collecting)
Naruto: Ultimate Ninga 2. (currently a dust collector.)

And a odd ball I owns is "Family Guy: The Game." And, I'm collcting the series, may as well have the game right.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down