Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Aether EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Aether EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Aether EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Aether EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Aether EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Aether EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Aether EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Aether EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Aether EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Aether EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Aether EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Aether EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Aether EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Aether EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Aether EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Aether EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Aether EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Aether EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Aether EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Aether EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Aether

Go down

Aether Empty Aether

Post by lol1991 Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Chapter 1, The Knight of Cydonia Part 1

Our story begins in the city of Lisbon, Portugal, by the docks at the late hours of the night. The moon seems to shine through a slightly clouded sky. Normally, boats are running from here to the south end of the Tagus River. However, given the late night, the service is no longer operating. A couple, around 20, are walking along the dark streets. The both of them seem fairly intoxicated, with alcohol or otherwise.
As they keep heading towards the docks, obviously unaware that the boats are no longer running, the girl suddenly stops her date, her fixated on a side street, one of those side streets that doesn't even allow the passage of vehicles

Woman: Hey…Olha…aquilo parece…(hey…look…that seems like)

“As the guy walks slowly towards what she saw, he suddenly falls back frightened. We now get a full view of what scared him, a corpse, it's flesh completely burned to a cinder, still letting off a slight amount of smoke. As the two of them stand there, suddenly, a hand takes hold of the girl’s shoulder. She looks back and is about to scream when the view pans to the sky, as that area becomes illuminated”

The next, day, at the Faculty of Science of the University of Lisbon, we find ourselves at the building for theoretical classes.

“As the classes are underway, there’s a student that’s obviously asleep. While he doesn’t seem to care, he suddenly gets a call from the phone he so rudely forgot to silence. He quickly wakes up and silences it but the harm was done as everyone laughs under their breath. He sighs. As he checks who called him, he didn’t know the number. He sighs again, and ignores it. However, 5 minutes later, he gets a call again”

Kid: Goddamn it all

“While Portuguese, the kid swore in English in his head. He knew at this point that it was urgent, or they wouldn’t have called him two times in a row. He politely left the class he was sleeping in and stepped out, taking the phone call. After standing there for a while, his face slowly turned from a face of a man that had just woken up to a face of a man that had just been hit by multiple buses. He hanged up and stayed there looking at the phone in complete shock at whatever news he had just gotten from the call”

We next cut to the same place as the previous night. it's now filled with police and investigators. The area has been sealed of and this is causing traffic to slowly increase and worse

At the actual scene, we see police gathering evidences. People have gathered, like it's usual with these cases, attracted by the gossip that an incident like 3 dead bodies burned to a crisp normally attract. News crews are left just outside the law enforcement perimeter, waiting to turn that sad incident into ratings and profit

"Meanwhile, within the crowd, we stop two men in suits, looking on. The feel they gave off, however, was different. They seem to emanate a feel that had been lost in the midst of time. A dangerous, yet graceful and gentlemanly feel. One of them speaks out"

Men: Looks like the Fire Clan made a move on this place at last. We'll have to find the new one before they get to him as well

We then cut to a funeral, or rather a lying in state. In Portugal, it was customary for people to go through this before the actual ceremony. However, this time, the body wasn't on view as it normally is, but inside the closed coffin with a picture outside. The same kid we had seen in the Faculty is standing in the crow. It’s composed mostly of old people, with some younger ones. The kid himself seems bored with the procedures, just wanting to leave that place as soon as possible

“The kid walks out the church, soon bored with the events. Before he can leave, he gets stopped by the same pair of men in suit, wearing fedoras. The kid could swear they were mafia if his life was worth anything, but it wasn’t so he quickly grounded his imagination before it got out of hand”

Man: Bom dia, Oh meu nome is Georgi Costello (good day, my name is Georgi Costello)

“The kid noticed he was talking with a heavy accent”

Kid: You can talk in English if you want, my name is Henrique Costa. What do you need?
Georgi: Well, to tell the truth…we need to talk to you about your father…
Henrique: Are you like…an FBI or something? Because…I seriously don’t see what you’d need from me
Georgi: Oh no, we have nothing to do with that…now come along, we have much to discuss

“The kid looked at them both. How could two grown men expect someone to just walk into the car of a couple of strangers they just meet…these people were insane or irrational. Maybe they were Evangelicals. As he tried to make jokes of the situation, he got into the backseat of the car, which he noticed gave off the same feel as the men, old, classical and dangerous”

Georgi: Now then kid…I have a simple question for you…how well did you know your father?
Filipe: Well…not very well. I mean, we lived together but…I never really got along with him. Why do you want to know
Georgi: You’ll see once we get to where we’re going
Henrique: Look, I just lost my dad alright, in a most brutal way you can imagine. I have to see what I’m going to do now alright…so if you don’t mind
Georgi: Just. Sit. Tight.

“As the car is heading down the streets of Lisbon, we notice it’s actually getting dark out. However, a city like Lisbon never really does go out until long into the night. Between the College parties and his own misadventures, Henrique knew this very well. As he contemplates that, suddenly, the car comes to a skidding halt”

Georgi: OUT OF THE CAR!

“Henrique startles himself from his little thought trance, and jumps out of the car instinctively, just in time before a huge fireball hits the front of it, and reacting with the fuel source, causes it to explode, parts of the chassis flying everyone. Georgi, the other man and Henrique all got out in time”

Henrique: WHAT THE HELL!!
Georgi: Sorry…I couldn’t get you out of town in time

“As the car parts burn, we see a man, in his late 30s, wearing a suit as well, walking slowly towards Georgi and Henrique. However, the other man that was with Georgi steps between them.”

Georgi: Leo,maniglia ciò por me, per favore (handle that for me please)
Leo: Capito…signore…(understood sir)
Georgi: Alright Henrique, you and me have to leave here
Henrique: Wait…before that can you PLEASE explain what the FUCK is going on?
Georgi: Later…or do you prefer to get burned

“Henrique doesn’t answer, and just gets up running and following Georgi as the two men stay behind. He looks back, and he could swear he saw fire again, coming from the attacker's very hands, but he dismisses it, probably just a simple flame thrower”

“After they get enough distance, they both stop for some breath”

Henrique: Alright man, answer, what the hell was that?! Why did the car suddenly catch on fire
Georgi: It wasn’t suddenly. The guy you saw…he did it. I think he was part of a Bravta family but I can’t be sure
Henrique: Bravta?
Georgi: The Russian mafia. This is what I wanted to talk to you about. How well did you know your father?
Henrique: Wait…are you telling me that…my father was a part of the Underworld or something?
Georgi: More like he’ s been an undercover agent within the Fire Clan’s influence for years now, since he joined your national Communist party
Henrique: Wait…Fire Clan…you’ve lost me…is that like a Russian family…and wait did you say they have connections in the PCP!? What the hell is going on!?
Georgi: Calm down! Look, there is no easy way to go around this, but yes, mostly that’s the gist. Your father…your entire family, were members of a Camorra family called Costello, like me. They usually helped keep the influence in Portugal…Each of the person that currently had power over this area was know as the Knight of Cydonia.

“Henrique’s brain was slowly overloading on information. The workings of the human heart were easier to understand than all this. His father…a mafioso…and now he was being targeted for it…what the flying fuck was going on?!”

Georgi: There’s more…when I said that the guy was to blame for that fire…he didn’t have a flame thrower or anything…what happened is…

“As he was about to finish, he suddenly reacts to something behind him, pushing me aside as he gets hit with a huge blast of fire. Henrique looks on in shock as Georgi is completely burned in front of him. He looks at the source and this only adds to his shock. Still with his hand expelling a slight amount of fire and extended towards the place Georgi used to be, we see the guy that had attacked the car”

Henrique: No way….there’s just…
Man: Are you Henrique Costa…the new Knight of Cydonia

“All he could think of was….what the HELL had he gotten himself into”

End Chapter 1, Next Chapter: The Knight of Cydonia Part 2

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Aether Left_bar_bleue100/100Aether Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Aether Empty Re: Aether

Post by lol1991 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Chapter 2, The Knight of Cydonia, Part 2

What the hell have I gotten myself into was the last thoughts of Henrique Costa as he was corned by a man that could create fire with his hands. Henrique contemplated his fate as he stared down the face of his father’s apparent killer. He didn’t care much at the moment for revenge. If he could, he’d just like to walk away. It’s not like dying would bring his father back…no even if he had 100% chance of killing him, it’s pointless. And it wasn’t about nobility. It was truly because he didn’t care

“Henrique looks at the man for a while”

Henrique: Look, you got the wrong guy alright? I’m not that Cydonia guy
Man: I know you weren’t…but you’re most definitely the Knight of Cydonia now, after I eliminated your father and former holder of the title
Henrique: Dude I don’t even know what all this stuff is about. This guy came into my dad’s funeral today and started talking all this shit about shit…I don’t know anything man, I swear to god…please let me go…I’ll do anything you want. Heck I won’t tell a soul about what you did…I don’t even care

“Now that part was a lie. He didn’t care for the two strangers or even his dad, but he did care for his self preservation…and letting a guy like this walk away is not self preservation, it’s stalling. Furthermore, while he cared little for his father, he does care for others. After all, humans are beings that live in society, and strive to preserve it”

Man: You expect me to trust you? Well, regardless if you know or not, there is no doubt in my mind you are the son of the Knight of Cydonia…one of the greatest families ties the Costellos have, and one of their top fighters
Henrique: Fighter! My dad…seriously this is news to me…and I’m not a fighter!
Man: Oh I’m sure your entire family pushed you to be one. If you didn’t become one, well to bad for you now. Either way, this is it for you

“The man raises his hands, when suddenly; red spikes hit the man’s neck and pierce it. He collapses on the ground bleeding out. Georgi, who’s clothing have all been burned off, and packing severe burns, is standing on one knee and aiming his hand at the man”

Gerogi: Henrique! RUN!

“He doesn’t need to be told twice. He gets up and runs into the main street as fast as he can. As he’s moving away, sirens are heard moving towards the place the car was set on fire before. Henrique only wonders if this is going to end up biting him in the ass, but for now, he’s only preoccupied in surviving. As he continues to run, we cut back to the small alleyway. Georgi is still on his knees and inspecting the body of the fire man. “

Georgi: I wonder if they only sent one man? Regardless…he’s dead now. I was lucky

“Georgi picks up the phone and makes a call. As he’s speaking on the phone, he gets hit from behind with a huge fire blast. As he falls back, we see the fire man getting up, with one hand holding the wound on his neck and the other stretched towards Georgi. Georgi falls to his knee, but quickly turns around. We see him touch the burn wounds he has, and forming from it another red spear. Upon closer look, we see that it’s actually frozen blood”

Man: Oh…using your blood as a weapon
Georgi: Given the lack of liquids…I don’t have a choice do I?

“The tension can be cut with a knife as the two men stare each other down, each of them on one knee, waiting for the other to slip up his focus for even a split second.”

“At the same time, both dodge to a side and launch an attack, as a fire ball hits the place Georgi was in and the frozen blood spikes pierce the floor where the fire man was before. Georgi takes the chance to run into the main street as well and get some distance. The man gets up and gives chase.”

“As the normally crowed street is now empty due to late hours of the night, Georgi stumbles through it trying not to give in to his wounds”

Georgi: Come on…some water…any at all,

“He stumbles through the streets. For some reason, he knows he will not win if he doesn’t have water to use. For what, it’s anyone’s guess. As he stumbles upon a fountain, he sighs with relief. The fountain itself is in the middle of a large square, empty. As he runs to it, he dodges to the side, as the previously unseen fireball almost slams into his back. As he falls and rolls on the floor, looking back, he seems his opponent getting ready for the second blow. He’s so close he can almost taste it.”

Georgi: Well…since we are stuck at this stand still…might as well talk a while
Man: I have nothing to say to you…Camorra scum
Georgi: Now, now, let’s not be rude. You are Bravta correct?
Man: Like I said, I have nothing to say to you.

“He launches the fire attack. Georgi reacts just in time and throws himself to the floor, and then rises up with a quick movement, getting to the fountain. As he does so, another fire blast is launched at him, but it’s too late. He puts his hand in the water and commands its movements, turning around and taking the water with him in a massive torrent that quickly freezes and forms a huge ice barrier. It stands tall against the fire. He then punches his ice shield and creates an ice spike on the other end, which is fired rapidly at the man. Another fire ball gets in the way and the attacks are a stale mate yet again”

Man: It seems that we are now evenly matched
Georgi: Correct. So just back away
Man: No

“The man lowers his stance to a more martial art style pose. A huge amount of heat forms in his left hand. He’s charging an attack of some sort. Georgi, without turning his back to the opponent, puts his hands in the water and prepares one as well”

Meanwhile in the city

“Henrique is running along the streets in a daze. He’s trying to escape the murderer that easily killed a man without mercy…that killed his father. He doesn’t really care about revenge or anything of the sort, just staying alive. And then, something snaps inside him, and he stops running”

Henrique: Wait…so he’s after me, alright. But…he’s just going to keep doing more damage while looking

“He ponders the question he made to himself. Henrique is not a hero, nor does he believe himself to be. But he’s not so uncaring that he won’t try to prevent wanton destruction. He would rather that nobody gets killed because of his actions. He just wants to be invisible, that's his greatest wish. To no matter to anyone, to not upset anyone nor mater anyone happy. But if he goes, he dies”

Henrique: Georgi as probable killed him by now. I just need to go and check.

“Henrique runs towards the direction of the fight mustering all the courage he can. He runs through the streets he knows all too well, and follows his gut instinct on where to go. He finally turns a corner and finds a spectacle worthy of the most unbelievable of fictions”

“At the fountain where the fight had broken out, we see two different sides. On one side, stands Georgi near the fountain. His shield has melted. His clothing burned and his body charred and around him the floor his black as charcoal. He’s still standing. At the other side, lies the man. Around him, several ice spears litter the ground and some are piercing his body. The melting of these causes a slight fog to cover his lower body. He’s bleeding heavily”

“Both fighters stare at each other, and suddenly, Georgi falls to the ground, his wounds overtaking him. The man falls to one knee and removes the spears from his body."

Henrique: Georgi!!

"The make takes notice of him again. Henrique isn't concerned. In his state, he can do nothing even if he DID kill the other guy. However, Henrique is forced to take back his words"

"The man, in a stunning display of tenacity, applies fire directly to the burns and screams in agony, cauterizing the wounds. He directs his attention towards Henrique.”

Henrique: No way...I’ll die…I’m dead. I can’t do anything. What do I do! DAMN IT!

“The man aims a fire blast at Henrique. He jump down to avoid it and lands on the floor. He quickly rises to his feet as the man staggers to attack him again. At this point, the assassin is keeping himself alive just to kill Henrique. He backs away into a wall and prepares to face his death when”

“The air grows cold. The atmosphere’s temperature drops. Henrique, as if guided by something not from his own self, extends his arms downwards and forms a clear ice sword in his hand from the very particles of water in the air. The man is now right at point black. Henrique lunges the his new weapon and…”

“The sound of blood dripping, Henrique’s hands is filled with warm blood. He’s pierced the man right in the chest, in the right lung. He pushes the frozen blade out. The man’s lungs fill with fluid. It’s fatal. He can’t breathe, slowly he falls limp to the side. Henrique is left there in shock, holding the bloody ice spear he made from thin air”

Henrique: Oh…just fucking great…

“The last words spoken by him as a normal human being are thus uttered into the night where no one can hear him”

End Chapter 2, Next Chapter: The Martillos
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Aether Left_bar_bleue100/100Aether Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down