Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 13

5 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 13

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 pm

*As the two talk, Dave notices his phone ringing. Checking the ID, he see it's Harry.*

Dave: Harry...
Sandra: It's alright Dave, you can answer the call.
Dave: But... Sandra...
Sandra: Dave please, I trust you, now I'm asking you trust me, I'll be alright.
Dave: We'll continue this discussion as soon as I get home. I love you, Sandra.

*Dave hugs Sandra, then picks up the phone.*

Dave: Hello?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Harry: Hey...it's me July. I need a favor. I'm on the outskirts of Berlin. I'll send you the coordinates with the phone, and I need a quick teleport
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Dave: Shouldn't be a problem. Alright, I'll be there soon as you give the coordinates.

*As he waits, he looks to Sandra.*

Dave: This won't take long.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm

"Harry texts him the info"

---

"Meanwhile, Mariana is listening to Learn to Crawl on her headset, staying in the room that Fawkes got for her. She's smoking another joint inside"

Mariana: I'm already begging...I'm begging you please...can you teach me how to fly! Cause you see I'm scared to die! And I've only just begun to learn to crawl!

....: Can you teach me how to fight. You can keep me up all night. Will you be there on the ground if I should fall....fall for you

"Mariana turns to the door and sees Simon"

Mariana: Oh...it's you...the look on your face...complacent. Trying to talk to me...drugs are bad, etc?

"Simon sighs. Mariana notices his face relaxes"

Simon: pass it around

"Mariana hands him the joint and he takes a smoke"

Simon: Never been much for these things..
Mariana: It's quick...I sometimes prefer to just use the psychosis pills...
Simon: Yeah...you know, as a scientist...That shit kills you. However...as a person...I really don't care
Mariana: Truthful at least...in your not caring

"The chorus comes on again and the two sing it together."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 pm

*Dave gets the text, teleports to Harry, then brings him Lisbon. He soon returns back to Sandra.*

We skip to night, it's around midnight and most are asleep. In Shawkun's Lair, Nightmare is seen, holding the artificial power gem Shawkun created for him.

Shawkun: Do your stuff Nightmare.
Nightmare: Hmhm, gladly.

(Here's how this will play out guys, you each rp out you characters worst Nightmares. I was thinking we should use color coding, so put all dream related material blue. With the gem, everyone in Yama's group, X-Force, and even Dave and Sandra will be effected. So it's lots for you guys to do. Smile Sound good?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:20 pm

"Meanwhile, at Lisbon, we see Hei, Huang and the black cat Mao going about the docks in the south side of the river. As he's about to board, an ice spear blocks his path"

Me: Where do you think you're going?
Hei: SHIT!

"Hei reacts instantly, He's already wearing his coat and pulls out his blades, throwing them at me. I let myself drop from where I am, and roll down, and go for a punch. Hei dodges and throws another blade. He misses and hits a pillar. The boarding of the last boat of the night for the North Side is starting, and Huang and Mao run for it, as Hei tries to follow, me and Jessica stop him"

Me: oh no you don't...this is MY home town...

-----

"In the old Warehouse, we find Yamairo sleeping on the couch next to Isabel. It seems they feel asleep watching something, but someone else turned off the TV. Yamairo suddenly says "no" in his sleep"

"Yamairo is in a familiar place...Genosha island. It's raining. As he looks to the skies, he finds Isabel. But he knows it's the real one. He curses himself for thinking "the real one" even for a second"

Isabel: Yama...
Yama: Isabel...

"Thunder roars and Yamairo knows that it's going to happen. He draws the Rune Blade from its sheathe and blocks an incoming lighting bolt"

Isabel: You killed me...
Yama: And?
Isabel: You stopped me from taking revenge...
Yama: Again..and?
Isabel: YOU MADE ME MISERABLE!

"Isabel aims more and more lighting towards him. He blocks them all. Just then, another familiar figure appears in front of him and he barely dodges a slash from his own sword. Except it's not his...just another rune sword. In front of him his future Yamairo"

Yamairo: Wha...what? This...is a dream...it has to be
FY: If it is...wake up. Because you're dead otherwise. I warned you...you're going to drown in your ideals

"Meanwhile, Isabel seems to be distress herself in her sleep"

"We find her in an open field. In front of her is what seems to be memories, presented in windows round in shape. Isabel's memories...the real one's memories. She's just a fake after all, but she does have them. Behind her, Iliria appears"

"Isabel": Please refrain from approaching me. You are an enemy
Iliria: Oh...you're just a fake and you actually have that much of a tongue
"Isabel": I obey orders...that's all I do
Iliria: Exactly...and that's why you're not her...that's why he doesn't love yo-

"She snaps. Something snaps. Her face is still serene, but lightning rains down around them as she makes it attack Iliria, but the demon woman easily dodges every attack"

Iliria: Just...a fake
"Isabel": I do not want to hear your tricks. I know full well how you work. Please get out of my sight...and out of my head.
Iliria: Oh...but I AM your head...after all...this is just a dream...not that you can wake up
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm

*Troy is seen in bed next to Katy, Troy seems to be stressed. Katy, is tossing and turning slightly.*

*Troy holds his hand up to his chest, pulling back, we see blood on his fingertips. He had been shot, but not by any regular gun, this weapon, hit him regardless of his plasma form. As he drops to his knee's, we see Joe grab hold, pinning him in place.*

Joe: Now watch.

*Troy looks at the battle field in front of him, seeing Katy getting knocked around by Jin, who had already weakened her with electricity. After beating Katy down, Jin grabs her by the head.*

Jin: It's over!!
Troy: No!!!

*Jin twist Katy's head around, snapping her next, and letting her fall to the ground. A voice speaks from behind Troy.*

Greg: This, is only the start.

Shawkun: It's time then, you have them all.
Nightmare: Nobody will be in your way.
Shawkun: Hmhm good.

*He teleports away, arriving in England, out Sandra and Dave's.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 pm

"Meanwhile, also in the warehouse, we find Manny's gang all in the same room. All of them seem to be affected by whatever affected Yamairo and Isabel"

"In Manny's dream, he seems to be lost in India. He runs around, lost unable to find anyone, scared. This fear of loss and abandonment seems to be why he values his crew mates so much. As he suddenly comes across a familiar figure, his father...it's bloodied and already dead, and falls on him. Manny screams out in horror as the blood fills his clothes"

"Meanwhile, in Henry's dream, he seems to be being wiped by someone. A young woman, Indian, watches in the background. As Henry fights the chains, the young woman cracks a smile and Henry seems to stop struggling, resigning to his fate"

"Eston's dream relates to his time with the Yakuza. He's seen in a field of corpses, surrounded by blood and guts. His feet are soaked, and the smell of iron becomes a stench from the sheer quantity. All this he caused himself. Forced to kill because of his powers...forced to kill by humans. As he walks along the sea of blood...he recognizes one of the corpses...his own mother, the Yakuza killed. Eston is left with a shocked look as he seems to fall to his knees, the blood slowly rising and overtaking his head"

"Meanwhile, Henrique's dream is a blur. A woman, who we know to be Iliria, although to Henrique it's unknown, is seen killing his father. The flash continues with a fire, the villagers nearby setting fire to the house. Henrique cries alone, 5 years old, as the flames all around him consume him. He's unable to teleport and starts to choke, his lungs filling with smoke and he's unable to do anything but suffocate"

"Meanwhile, Jane and Jon's nightmare seems to be almost identical in nature. They're both in a forest, hunted down by trained dogs as they attempt to escape some sort of authorities. They're both barely clothed even with the cold as their feet slowly develop frosbite. The dogs slowly catch up as Jane starts crying.

At this point they deviate. Jon doesn't give up in his dream, The dogs continue the chase, and he's stopped at a cliff. As he's about to turn and fight, his sister suddenly jumps. Jon runs to catch her, but it's too late. He turns around and it's too late, he's knocked out. he wakes up in a tank structure, being tested on, the image of his sister in his mind as the drugs torture his body slowly

Jane gives up in hers. The last thing she sees is the dogs bitting for her neck...before she's suddenly trapped in a giant container for more experiments. In front of her, Jon's lifeless body in front of her being used for more experiments. She yells out to nothing as she can't even use her throat
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:44 pm

"Meanwhile, back at the docks, Hei has made his way inside but is still getting bared from the boat. It's about to leave. Hei looks at his options. I know full well the layout of these docks, and see it coming a mile away. He runs for a window that would lead to the outside and to the boat, but I follow and we both break through, as I form an ice spear with water I carry on me and throw it at him, and the throws an electrically charged blade at me. Both attacks miss our heads by inches as we go to far and land in the river. Jessica runs to the broken window"

Jessica: ICE HANDS!

"As she yells out, the ocean freezes in a large part as I get on the froze part, gasping for air. Meanwhile, Hei swims through going for the boat before it leaves"

Me: GO FOR BOAT! GET ON AND STOP THOSE 3!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:00 pm

*At the warehouse still, we now switch to Katy's dream.*

Katy is seen watching her parents death, a sort of portal held in front of her, forcing her to watch. Jin, is grinning evilly, taking pleasure in his sisters pain.

Jin: Katy, my dear stupid little sister, lets see if you still cry over them when we're through.

Jessica: Got it.

*She heads out towards the boat at a quick pace.*

*Shawkun meanwhile has entered Sandra and Dave's room, with a smirk Shawkun makes Dave, who was also experiencing troubling dreams, vanish.*

Shawkun: Tonight, the Phoenix shall rise again, only it won't be you.

*Shawkun disappears, Sandra is suddenly allowed to awaken from her dream, sweating some, she quickly notices Dave gone.*

Sandra: Dave... Dave! *telepathy* Dave, where are you?

*She suddenly shows a face of shock, and concern, as she hears her baby's cry's from the room next to her's*

Sandra: No... not again!

*Sandra quickly teleports.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:41 pm

"As Hei grabs on the the railings the boat departs from the docks (Jessica can use her powers"

"I watch from the sidelines"

Me: If he makes it to the other side, he'll board the cross Atlantic and reach Genosha before he can stop him

"I put my hands to the ocean and focus. Blue energy representing cold swirls around me as I get a nosebleed"

Me: ICE AGE!

"The entire lake up to the boat is frozen to half way bottom, as the ship is trapped in the ice."

Me: "gasping from breath" BOOM BIT- guaaah"

"before I can finish, I grab my head. It seems something happened, but I shake it off"

Me: Gotta...finish this

"Meanwhile on the boat, Huang is helping Hei up. Up in the passenger seats in the boat (the boats have an open area) sits a man with a newspaper. As he puts it down, we see it's Solf"

Solf: And check...

----

"In Milo's apartment, we find Rachel sleeping on the couch she's stirring in her sleep."

He dream is a simple one. It's Filipe...as a flash of light fills the view and he disappear, and suddenly, Rachel's alone. She'd always been alone. Her mother saw her as nothing but a bad memory...so she became what she did...but Filipe made it different...but now he's gone too...and she can't even find him. She can't help him...and he helped her so much"

"A little voice tells her all these things as if torturing her, and a smile appears in front of her in the air, the mouth looking like that of her mother's. Rachel's face is filled with tears as she gets angry"

Rachel: I bet you're happy about this bitch! The more miserable I am...the more you revel in it...fuck you. Just give him back...

"The dream fills with laughter

"Meanwhile, in Milo and Marie's room, Marie is also trashing about in her sleep. It's not hard to guess what's happening"

"Marie just entered the house and looked around. When she sees the coast is clear, she drags in a boy. They're both around 14 at most."

Marie: Come on then! Or are ya a chicken'?
Boy: Alright alright...calm down

"Marie drags him up to her room. It's simple, with a poster of Flogging Molly on the wall, an old computer, a bed and a wardrobe. She pushes the boy onto the bed and they start making out. Marie starts to push it, the boy lets himself go. They hear a noise"

Marie: No way...she' wasn' suppose ta be back yet!
Boy: Who? You're mom? Chill...we'll just play it out an-
Marie: Nah, ya don't unde'stant. She ain't gonna listen ta reason. Come on, ya need ta go out da window...I'm sorry a
Boy: It's not a problem Marie...even though you're the one that asked...ya crazy Irish

"Marie laughs. He made her laugh...he was sweet. That's why she brought him there. That's why she feel for him. it was just innocent and nothing else. As he's about to leave, the door slams open. A woman, looking strangely like Marie, only older a bit fatter. The woman is setting with rage. There's a bottle of whiskey in her hand"

Woman: What I tell ya about bringin' yer damn friends here ya little whore! And this time it's a boy. Ya damn cow
Marie: Mom calm down! Please!

"The boy is scared stiff-less. This woman is drunk and insane"

Woman: Ya shut yer mouth!

"She aims the bottle at the girls head. The boy acts without thinking. She's his girlfriend...he's supposed to do something"

"Marie didn't have time to react. The boy was bleeding from the head as he collapsed in her arms"

Marie: No...mom...no...
Boy: I'm fine just...I think...you shouldn't...take it

"He seems to be delusional. Acting without knowing quite where he is. He looses conciousness"

Woman: That damn brat! Gettin' in the way...serves him right!!

"The bottle is broken. The woman grabs out to a bleach bottle that Marie keeps in her room for her clothes, and goes towards Marie again. Marie has taken a few steps back"

Woman: Naw then...ya little slut. Ya gonna get what's comin' to ya for bringin' some basterd to MY house

"She takes aim and Marie gets hit in the head. The Bleach runs across her hair as she starts bleeding. Some of her hair goes white. The blows snaps something. She pushes forward to defense herself, and her mother is sent flying. She looses consciousness after that...and then wakes up within her own mind...as the event replays itself again...and again...and again. Each time, the version to which the event happens joins her in her mind, making it seem like she lived through it multiple times."

Marie: Stop...stop...STOP!!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm

*Jessica had used her powers to board the ship quickly, arriving in a cloud of steam. She ready's her gun on arrival taking shots towards Hei.*

*A few seconds earlier at Sandra's, we see Shawkun walking around David's crib. The kid has awoken, as if aware to Shawkun's cruel pressance. The room fills with a ever so slight mist, this mist replicates a certain smell, more precisely, the smell of the brimstone dimension. Scrapping his fingernails along the crib, leaving claw mark like imprints, Shawkun telekintically lifts David, and teleports away with him.

On that instant, Sandra arrives in the room. The first thing she notices is her son gone, and she starts to tear up.*

Sandra: Dave... my son... who...

*She feels the scratch marks in the cribs railing, and takes notice of the smell.*

Sandra: T-that smell... I, I recognize it. Damnit, no, NO!! It's not Shadow, that means... Ilira...

*She wipes her tears from her face as she activates the phoenix flames.*

Sandra: Damn you Ilira, GIVE THEM BACK!!!

*Meanwhile Shawkun is back at the mansion, having replaced his clone.*

Shawkun: Oh this will be a fun night.

*Shawkun then glares upward, with a smirk.*

Shawkun: Right on time.

*Outside, Sandra doesn't bother breaking in, the entire mansion is just consumed with the phoenix energies, and completely destroyed.*

Sandra: Ilira!! Show yourself right NOW!!!

Meanwhile we see Manda, she appears to be frighted, lost in a area of complete whiteness. There is no life forms to lock on to, no sense of direction, no landmarks, and her calls go completely unheard. For perhaps the first time in her life, she is hopelessly and truly lost, and it frightens her, more so then dying.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 pm

"Iliria shows up in front of Sandra, obviously pissed off she just nearly got killed. AVALANCHE, the rest of the Inner Circle and Jet appear behind her all from portals within the Brimstone"

Iliria: You know you're fixing that right...now what do you want? I'm rather busy...sleeping

----

"Meanwhile, at the X-Force, they're experiencing nightmares of their own"

"Simon is trapped within a world where he doesn't have his arm and leg. He's forced to use a wheel chair. In front of him, his brother Ray walks towards an edge. Simon tries to reach him, but fails every time. He tries to do alchemy but can't due to his lack of two arms, and he's forced to watch...over and over again...unable to do anything"

"Meanwhile, Peter is in front of a huge road. He sees his sister at the end and speeds towards her. However, he's completely slowed down. As he tries to reach her, she's killed every time, skewered over by countless blades from places unknown"

Peter: No...I'm not fast enough...faster!!

"He tries to speed forward, but can't"

"Meanwhile, Fawkes dream consists of something quite simple...he's stuck in a home. He's unable to move properly, his body no longer responds...he's old. From outside the window, Samuel and Hank look at him as if asking what became of him"

Fawkes: Damn...I've gotta...
Nurse: now now mister Logarth...please stay still"

"Fawkes struggles in vain as he's given something to numb him"

"Meanwhile, we find Mariana's dream. It seems she's trapped in a fire. Around her, corpses of a woman, all the same, burn. The fire excites her...but the face of the woman begs for help...she can't decide if she wants to see the fire or help the woman..."

Mariana: Mom...mom

"She starts t cry and laugh at the same time"

----

"Hei again dodges in matrix like reflexes"

Hei: You again

"Huang takes out a gun and shots at her as well, when Hei tackles him as blood splatters all over the deck"

Solf: I missed
Mao: And him as well...damn can't things go easy for one goddamn day!!

"I manage to get on board"

Huang: Apparently not
Me: not you again!
Solf: Hello mister Ice-Hands
Me: Stay back, this guy's mine
Solf: I can't let you do that...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 pm

*Jessica had dodged the shots in time, and takes aim again.*

Jessica: It's late, and I'm not in a pleasant mood. Back the fuck off Solf, Hei comes with me.

Sandra: Sleeping my ass, where... are... they... and if you fucking play dumb with me, I swear to god I'm gonna beat your ass. Dave, my son, GIVE THEM TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!

*Sandra go's to attack the inner circle, but they are all teleported. All arrive safely back, except Misery, who some how got KO'd. Shawkun has kept out of view for now.*

Shawkun: I don't know if he could effect the phoenix or not, but he blocked Amber's powers without even using a maximum seal, and I wanna enjoy this fight for a little while.

*Sandra grabs Ilira in a strong telekinetic hold.*

Sandra: Tell me, right now, you bitch!!

Meanwhile Tesla is seen surrounded by dead bodies, her family, and Chulance. Her hands full of blood, she was forced to carry out this slaughter herself.

Tesla: No... Chulance... It... can't be...

*As she knees down to hold him, everything simply fades away, and the events restart again.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:02 pm

"Iliria grins"

Iliria: So someone took your family...you know...I'd normally help...or not...this is actually amusing to me

"As she grins, both of them are teleported and arrive in a barren wasteland with scarce trees. The sky is somewhat greenish and a thick yellow mist covers the air. A smell of brimstone is so intense Sandra can barely breath and is forced to use the phoenix force to do just this. Iliria cracks her knuckles as if she's at home"

Iliria: YOU attacked me...I have a right to do this...and oh boy I'll enjoy it. And then later...maybe, just maybe...I'll slowly torture you with visions of your son and hubby getting slowly MURDERER ah ah MUAHAHAHAH! OR BETTER YET! I'll find them myself...and then kill them in front of you

"It's as if this place brings out who she really is. The calm, seductive and normally somewhat pleasant Iliria is substituted by a mad demon. Glimpses had been seen, but this is full on nightmare fuel"

Iliria: Welcome...to my home...the brimstone dimension!

"The next second, Sandra's sent flying through the air at speeds that start to rip her flesh from her bones. Ilria's voice rings out"

Ilria: AND YOUR PERSONAL GRAVE PHOENIX!

-----

Solf: We've been doing this for ages now. I need him dead, just let me...shit

"Before anyone can do anything, Hei jumps off the boat again. Jessica moves to follow him but I her

Me: Don't be stupid! He'll electrocute you. We'll capture Huang and Mao and

"Solf suddenly takes a step and throws blood...at Mao and Huang. I react fast and use water from my clothing, forming a shield that I quickly block the blood with"

Me: Steam! Get them out of here!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 pm

*Jessica reacts quickly, moving the two away from the area.*

Jessica: Come with me if you wish to live.

*Shawkun had followed the two into the brim, arriving a few seconds later as he used a portal to do so, instead of a teleportation. Despite the speed Sandra was sent flying back, he's able to follow it, still watching the fight. The atmosphere not effecting him as well.*

Shawkun: I suppose I can allow Illra to smack her around for a while. As for killing her, I have something to do before I allow such a thing. I wonder if Sandra knows how to get out of this place? Hmp, guess I'll find out sooner or later. If it comes to it, Sandra gets her ass kicked, I open a portal and suck her out.

*Shawkun makes a coke materialize in his hand, he pops it open, and drinks it while watching the battle with a satisfied grin.*

Shawkun: I'll follow you two through dimensions to witness this.

*Sandra has recovered herself, she's very upset.*

Sandra: Fuck you!! I will find them!! You hear me, I'LL FIND THEM!!!

*She sends a massive amount of phoenix flames at Illra.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 pm

"Iliria is engulfed, but vanishes from place. The next second, Sandra is engulfed in an energy blast of red and yellow in color. She's sent flying only to be met by a punch from Iliria that pretty much shatters every bone in her body. Iliria then pulls Sandra down with tk, using such force a crater forms on the earth. She keeps her immobilized"

Iliria: Alright...I'm calm...I'm calm. Now that I've kicked your around a bit...I've lost interest. In this place...you can't beat me. The Phoenix is meaningless to me here. I COULD kill you and let you suffer in pain...but that's no fun. I'll say this one last time...I do NOT have your family. ONE more attack Phoenix...just ONE more. And I will NOT hold back

"She knows it's best not to kill Sandra. She still...has that one little speck of reason even in her state of madness...and it's telling her, that if she kills Sandra now...Milo will never forgive her"

----

Huang: With Solf here...I don't have much of a choice. Come on

"Huang makes Steam follow him. They take up a vantage point as Huang aims at Solf"

Huang: Your friend wont beat Solf in his state. He needs help. I'll cover for you...we need to wrap this up before authorities make it here
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Shawkun: So this is Illra's true power, I'm impressed. Another to add to my list. I'll act as a pawn for a little while longer however.

Sandra: If... it wasn't you... then who..?
...: That would be me Phoenix.
Sandra: Y-you!!

*Shawkun slowly reveals himself to the two.*

Shawkun: Illira was right, she don't have your family Sandra, you attacked her for nothing. By the way Illira, good show. I always wondered how strong you was in this place. However, playtime is over, I have some business to take care of with the Phoenix here.
Illira: Did you set this all up?
Shawkun: Now what would give you that idea.

*Shawkun opens the same portal he used to get to the brim under Sandra, sucking her in.*

Shawkun: See you at the mansion.
Illira: What mansion...
Shawkun: Alright, see you at the hole in the ground.

*Shawkun disappears through the portal as well. Illira arrives back on Earth, but can't find either of the two. Meanwhile Sandra was sent to a old dead forest, as she looked around Shawkun arrived, kicking her in the side of the face, and sending her sliding across the ground*

Shawkun: Thank you for your help Phoenix.
Sandra: What... help...
Shawkun: To display some of Illira's powers. I'm sure she's stronger, but I'll learn her depth's sooner or later.

*Sandra stands back up.*

Sandra: Where... are they...
Shawkun: Why, right here.

*Shawkun points to his left, Dave is seen emotionless. Then points to the right, Sandra's son also silent, and lifeless.*

Sandra: You...
Shawkun: Why yes, I have their souls.
Sandra: What the hell do you want!! A trade, my soul for theirs?
Shawkun: A trade yes, but I don't want you Sandra, I want Phoenix.
Sandra: W-what?
Shawkun: A fair trade, is it not? The Phoenix, for your family.

Jessica: Your right about Ice Hands. Fine, keep me covered.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:21 pm

"Meanwhile, I'm forced to just dodged as blood is aimed at me. One drop in the wrong place is enough to end it, and Solf has the high ground."

Me: If only I had more water...in the middle of a fucking river and I STILL can't do shit

-----

Iliria: Damn...my mansion "sigh"...Shawkun is out having fun with the Phoenix and I'M going to get the rep BLACK HEART!

"Black Heart shows up in boxers"

BH: I was busy!
Iliria: Sorry to interrupt your fornicating...but can you PLEASE fix my mansion?
BH: What happened?
Iliria: Doesn't matter...just do it

"BH obliges and easily fixes the mansion, waving goodbye and leaving back to whatever human woman he seduced that night"

Iliria: Damned bohemian asshole

"Iliria waves her hands and the others appear"

Iliria: Everyone alright?
Zin: Seems...so...
Iliria: Good...and goodbye

"She disappears into the mansion"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Shawkun: So Sandra, what do you say. The Phoenix Force for your family's life.
Sandra: Screw you!!
Shawkun: Tsk tsk, Dave is disappointed in you, he's telling me so himself.
Sandra: Grr. Just, let them, go!!
Shawkun: Dave is wondering, why do you find the Phoenix more important then him, then your son. He wonders why you allow them to suffer.
Sandra: I won't, if I give you the Phoenix, you'll just kill us all anyway.

*Shawkun effortlessly gathers fire in his right hand.*

Shawkun: Dave hates you, you know that right. What happened to giving anything to be with him. Is he not the one you would give your life to save. You yourself has telepathy and telekinesis, both ability's I already have. Dave has teleportation, again, I already have. And what need, do I possible get from an baby's soul. The Phoenix how, will provide me with vast cosmic powers.

*Shawkun grins.*

Shawkun: Attack me, and lose your family forever, or, accept the deal. Make your choice Sandra.

*Suddenly shots are fired at Solf, he manages to escape for the most part, but gets scrapes and grazes.*

Jessica: Sorry, but you'll be the one going down Solf.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Me: Just cover for me Steam.

"I run towards the stairs to get to the high ground as she takes shot on Solf. Solf runs back inside and his met with a fist thrown by me. Closed quarters is my specialty, and I quickly overwhelm him with a series of punches and open palms, tripping him and going for a punch to the diagram. However, Solf blocks it with his right arm and snaps his fingers. Several cuts, some deep, appear on my hand"

Me: Shit...that was his bleeding arm!
Solf: Bad move!

"Solf throws blood right into my face. Before he can snap his fingers however, the blood freezes over and I break it off"

Solf: Damn!
Me: Got you!

"I kick him across the face and he's left out of it. I pin both his hands to the floor with my feet so he can't snap his fingers"

----

"Meanwhile, Amber is in her room, sleeping. She's also trashing about. Difference is, the markings from using black magic are all over her body"

"In her dream, she's facing herself while using Giga Slave. She's easily overwhelmed by that version of her"

Dark Amber: You're done...I'm just going to kill you...take you over..and by born in this world
Amber: This...is a dream...induced by something. But...you're not
Dark Amber: Part of it? Well...I took the chance to take over your mind. If the guy doing this doesn't end it...I'll finish you off...and take over.
Amber: What are you...
Dark Amber: I am something that exists within everyone...and you've been drawing on that. You've messed with forces beyond human control and now...pay the price!

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:08 pm

*Shawkun smirks, the flames around his fist disappearing. He starts to walk toward Sandra*

Shawkun: I've had enough of this. You want to know the truth, to know why I fear not even Illira or Milo anymore.
Sandra: No.
Shawkun: Because, I can defeat them both at my willing. I can strip you of your soul right now, I don't even need to combat you anymore. I'm offering you your life Sandra.

*Sandra readies to attack, but something stops her from doing so. It's no physical or mental force, it's... something else, something she can't identify. It gives off a terrifying feel that strikes right through her very soul*

Sandra: What... is this..?
Shawkun: A mere fraction of what I can now do. Oh Sandra, you act tough, but I can see into your soul, I can see your true colors, the terrified girl you really are.

*The surrounding then seem to change, like an illusion. Sandra finds herself in a land of pure fire, the sky itself red from the burning heat.*

Sandra: Wha...

*A voice calls out to Sandra, she looks seeing Dave, shadowy arms ripping his regenerating body to pieces, his flames constantly burning as his mind seems to be tortured with illusions of his loved ones deaths. Sandra tries to get to him, but a invisible barrier blocks her, and she's unable to break through.*

*Viewing from the real world Sandra's body just stands motionless, her head and arms hands down as a telekinetic force from Shawkun hold her up. Suddenly Sandra awakens again, breaking into tears as Shawkun allows her to drop to her knees.*

Shawkun: You see Sandra, the amount of power my enemy's process now amount to nothing. Now you see the fate you are condemning Dave to.
Sandra: How... are you...
Shawkun: Able to do this? Sandra, my powers are near limitless, I can manipulate a souls any way I want. So, one last time Sandra, the Phoenix, for your family. Transfer your powers to me, and your free to go. Or, you and Dave can suffer forever.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:13 pm

"Solf is knocked out by the last kick, and seems to have suffered a trauma. Jessica binds his hands so he can't get away"

Me: Alright. Now then

"He goes overboard. He throws himself towards the ice he create, and unfreezes it, falling into the water as he does. After that, he's helped back onto the ship"

Me: Get the boat running. There should be someone still there. We need to reach the other shore before Hei gets away. Once we're there, we'll need a telepath to erase everyone's memories of this. the CIA doesn't need the rep...right?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Jessica: I suppose you know exactly who to call, am I right? Fine then, lets get Hei.

*Jessica heads out to get the ship running and headed towards shore.*

Meanwhile Frank has turned in and went to bed. He is immediately included into Nightmares into the string of horrifying that has trapped the rest. The images of finding his son dead on the streets, burned black, like a overcooked steak. The feeling of raged, revenge all filling his heart, just as it did those few years ago.

*Checking back in with Shawkun a few seconds later, we see him smiling, Sandra is on the ground, looking with a face of extreme disappointment. With a mere thought, Dave's soul is returned, and Sandra can hear the cry's of her infant son as he reawakened as well.*

Shawkun: Such a weak soul to break.

*Shawkun creates a quick fireball and sends it at the still bound Dave. Sandra reacts quickly, catching the attack with telekinesis, showing effort to do so.*

Sandra: Y-you bastard!!

*Shawkun throws another fireball towards David, Sandra is forced to to catch and hold both attacks. This creates great strain, and she falls to her knees, barely able to hold both attacks at once.*

Shawkun: What are you thinking Sandra, that this is all some awful dream? Allow me to ensure you, it is very much real.
Sandra: We... had... a deal...
Shawkun: Do I look like someone who keeps his deal... Ms. Movestress. *grin*

*Dave struggles to get free, shouting out to Sandra, but his attempts fails. Shawkun makes a simple motion with his left hand, and many tiny energy beams, almost like needles are sent towards Sandra, slicing and digging into her flesh, she scream from the pain as blood splatters all around. Sandra faints, her body bleeding heavily as a pool of blood starts to form around her within seconds. The fireballs disappear, and Dave's binding is released, allowing him to teleport to Sandra.*

Shawkun: How does it feel Dave, watching your loved one dying in your arms, unable to help her.
Dave: You, you'll pay for this.
Shawkun: Hmhm, foolish insect. Let me show you something.

*Shawkun grabs the gem, revealing it to Dave, who looks on with both horror and disbelief.*

Dave: Impossible... Amber...
Shawkun: Amber tried to hide it, and failed miserably at doing so.
Dave: The SXM will...
Shawkun: What, stop me? Hardly. The phoenix force was just the beginning mere mortal. Surfer, Amber... *grin* Milo. And if she wish to get in my way, Illira and Black Heart will be dealt with.

*Dave suddenly yells out in pain, grabbing his head he drops to the ground Dave manages to grab Sandra, and teleports to David, with both his dying lover and his son, he teleports off. Shawkun could of easily killed them, but merely decided against it. Neither would remember what happened that night, he had made certain of that. Dave meanwhile crashes into Yama's warehouse, himself breaking through the roof, and getting knocked out. Sandra drops on top of him, as her son landed safely on the roof, but is on the very edge of the hole created by Dave, and could fall at any moment to it's death.*

*Shawkun arrives back to his lair*

Shawkun: Hmm, Nightmare, allow William, and only William, to awaken.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:36 pm

"William is also in his dream"

He's surrounded by death..everywhere. A stench of putrid death fills the air around him. Dead bodies, dead in every way possible. One has his head severed. Another bleed out from his chest. There's a mother who died giving birth, it's child having choked on the umbilical cord...a complication that happens sometimes."

"He wakes up in shock. Sweating"

William: Ah ah ah...what...was...that...not a normal...not REM sleep...something else...

"William goes to the living room. He finds Dave and Sandra"

William: DAVE!

"He looks up and sees the kid. He quickly adapts his body and floats up, grabbing him and slowly lowering him. He then gets to work on Dave and Sandra"

William: What the hell...happened

---

"Meanwhile, Hei has arrived at the shore. As he gasps for breath and exits the river, he finds someone waiting for him"

Harry: heeeeello Hei!
Hei:...You again

"The two stare off. The ship where me and the others are is reaching the port nearby"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next