Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 13

5 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 13

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 am

"Chulance curses"

Chulance: I can't heal dang it, I can only adapt to myself, the shields are because your in my area, we have to get her medical attention before she bleeds to death.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 am

Manda: Bandage the wound, that'll do until we return to Yama's.
Chulance: Bandage it, with what?
Manda: Anything, rip of a sleeve or piece of clothing, and tie it tight over the wound.

*Tesla returns to the two.*

Tesla: It's alright, you've done enough. Where is Carson?
Manda: Inside, I estimate one of the lower levers, towards the back.
Tesla: Get her some help, I'll finish this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 am

"Fawkes is hurt from getting thrown into the car, as he seems to have severely hurt his back"

Fawkes: Fuck...these old bones aren't what they used to be

"He takes aim at Marie and fires. Marie turns her body to air and the bullet passes through him, when suddenly, she starts to feel weird. Simon had gotten back up and transmuted the entire air, including her, into hydrogen. As she looks a the two X-Force members, it hits her one moment too late. They both light a cigarette lighter they carried with them and throw the open flame towards her, causing a huge explosion that hurts her air form by exhausting all the combustive material. She falls the ground, reverting to her normal form, and gets shot in the shoulder by an anti-mugen bullet from Erica, still holding her sniper and taking aim at the fighters"

Erica: Target neutralized. I avoided killing force just as ordered.

"Fawkes still can't get up as Simon runs to pull him off the car and help him lay down"

Fawkes: Go ya idiot! Peter and Alex are needing help. Heal Pete before Milo can take out Alex

"Simon nods and heads towards Peter, as Fawkes lights a cigarette using a nearby open flame and sighs"

Fawkes: I really am getting to old for this

----

"Meanwhile, Mariana and Arthur are having lunch. Silence reigns and you can hear the clock go tick tack in the background"

Mariana: Hum dad...where do you know Fawkes from anyway?
Arthur: Oh, he's my old FBI handler. The man is a legend in the Bureau...amongst other places.
Mariana: Well...he was weird. I couldn't...figure him out
Arthur: I've know him for years and have about triple your experience in the field, and I can't as well. Don't worry

"Just then, the phone rings. Arthur answers. Mariana knows it's from the FBI. Probably another job. Her father wasn't around as much as he'd like to be, but it's not like she cared. She knew he had a job to do...and she was proud of him. But obviously, he thought she was some typical teenager that lashed out because her daddy wasn't there...well she did a bit, but that's beside the point"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Chulance: Luke take her away, me and Tesla are capable of handling Carson on our own no sweat.
"Kujon has left the warehouse, now living in another part of Japan, he's sitting in a studio with a man in some casual clothing, a Japanese man, who's taking notes about some of the things Kujon is saying"

Kujon: That's all you need Nagasaki?
Nagasaski: Yes, with this information, episode one of SXM will be up within the next week
Kujon: Thank you Mr. Nagasaki. Well now that's done, I need to move on to my next objective.
"Milo was getting frustrated now, he didn't want this battle going on much longer, he focused, restoring the group's personalities, and healing the wounds caused in the fight, then flew over to Marie hugging her"

Milo: Well, your right, normal never lasts long with us.
"Kathy is finally making her way down to LA, getting off the helicopter, she looks around at her surroundings, she makes her way inside the FBI Head quarters confused"

Kathy: hmm that partner of mine isn't here.
"Sancho has finally made his way to Darek's apartment, the latter having left the Dark Avengers after Jorgan's hospitalization, Sancho is finally getting the news on, his eyes go red, as he begins writing names down, and criminals start to die again."

Darek: Heh, there gonna come after you again manm.
Sancho: Good for them, with my new plastic surgery, and those telepathic blocks from Big J, I'm sure I'll be fine
Darek: Well whatever man, just I ain't gonna go to MHF
Sancho: Don't worry, I won't drag you down there.
"Ledge has finally gotten Keel down, into the sewyers hand-cuffed him, and taken all his weapons, he grows his claws"

Ledge: Alright then Keel I want answers..now.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

*Luke approaches them.*

Luke: You sure.
Tesla: We'll manage. Get her to a hospital alright.

*Luke takes Manda and starts to leave the area.*

Tesla: Damnit, I'm finishing this. Chulance, handle the clean up.

*After saying this, Tesla heads straight towards the location given for Carson, taking out anyone in her way.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:51 pm

"Meanwhile, Mariana is alone again. Her father had to leave, the Bureau said he was needed to partner up with a new agent and show her the ropes. Mariana sighs and takes a pill...the third one in the last hour, and lies her head against the wall, and she sits on the floor"

Mariana: He lied again...he said he'd be back soon, but he contracted his lower jaw and closed his fists as if angry at himself...and he'd only get angry if he had to lie to me...he hates doing that...

"She puts on her head sets"

---

"Fawkes gets up, in a daze"

Fawkes: What...the...
Simon: Milo...what...why
Fawkes: He was dangerous but...we were being unreasonable for no reason...this is weird. Milo! Did you do something to us

"The X-Force doesn't drop their guard. Marie sighs as she gets up Milo's help"

Marie: Nah, he fixed somethin' that was wrong with yaz.
Simon: Wha...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Milo: A mutant working for Shawun, has personality manipulation, there's no defense against it as far as I know, except having the ability, I suppose Alex can work on something to make us more resistant.
"Chulance nodded"

Chulance: Alright then...clean up..
"Ledge certainly calls Fawkes"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:06 pm

"Fawkes seems skeptical, but it would explain it. Ever since he was knocked out his normally rationally judgment seemed impaired when regarding Milo. Now that he was calm, he could see this. Just then, his phone rings and he picks up"

Fawkes: Hello...Ledge?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Ledge: Fawkes..we have a MAJOR problem, like really major, Keel's joined HAMMER, and now HAMMER is getting agents from all over the world, there killing every omega mutant.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm

"Just then, Kathy gets a tap on the shoulder"

Arthur: Hey there, ya must be Kathy? Name's Arthur Hellsworth, pleasure to meet ya. Now then...says here you're a mutant with the ability to alter size correct? As well as former SXM
Kathy: Wait what? No I'm not!

"Kathy's face shows surprise for one instance as her eyes widen at getting found out so easily. Arthur grins and starts pointing to her face"

Arthur: Ah see that's a lie right there. Don't worry, I did this off tha records...I asked a friend a' man to get the information, so don't worry. Anyway, let me see the case files

---

Fawkes: Where are you, I'll send Peter to get you right away! And bring Keel
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:17 pm

*Tesla makes her way inside as Chulance starts taking out the remaining forces. Fighting her way through the soldiers inside, the walls and floors are left in a bloody mess after Tesla has worked through them.

Carson is waiting in his room and holds his revolver pointing at the doorway. He soon see soldiers being thrown down the hall past the doorway, and suddenly he takes his hot. After a few seconds, Tesla reveals herself, the bullet having pierced her organic diamond and hit her in the right upper arm.*

Carson: Persistent aren't you.

*Carson shoots Tesla in the left knee, causing her to fall, she reverts to normal from the pain, bleeding out.*

Tesla: You... killed my family. I thought they hated me, but they drove me away... because of you, to protect me. It's all your damn fault I had no family growing up. When I did get a chance to reconnect... to know them... to get back a little of the childhood I missed, you fucking killed them!!

*Tesla fights through the pain of her wounds, creating a diamond blade and charges Carson, Carson takes two more shots, and Tesla falls again, coughing out blood as she bleeds from the stomach.*

Carson: You should have stayed.

*Carson stands over Tesla, pointing the gun to her head for the kill shot.*

Carson: 2anti mugen bullets left, best make them count. Goodbye Tesla.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:22 pm

"Suddenly from behind Chulance tackled Carson, kicking the gun away, as he began wrestling with Carson gaining the strength to overpower him"

Chulance: GRAB THE GUN FINISH HIM!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:39 pm

*Bleeding, Tesla crawls over to the gun, picking it up. Blood loss is making it hard to aim as her vision blurs.*

Tesla: C-Chu..

*She passes out, the gun firing before dropping from her hand. The unaimed bullet grazes Chulance along the rib cage.*

Chulange: Arg... Damnit, anti-mugen bullets... he can hit me, whick means... No, Tesla!!

*Chulance punches Carson, seemingly knocking him out, then runs over to check on Tesla.*

Chulance: 4 shots... she's losing blood fast.
...: Don't worry, you'll both die soon.

*Carson has gotten back up, retrieving the gun he prepares to fire the last shot when suddenly Luke crashes through the wall, ramming Carson and crushing him again the wall at the opposite side of the room. With bones shattering like toothpicks, Carson coughs out blood, passing out right that instant from the pain.*

Luke: Hey, good thing I decided to come back. How is she doing?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:53 pm

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is sitting at the table with Ben. William is already healing his wife and kid, as he he has his hands on his head in panic"

Ben: What...do I do now?
Yamairo: Don't worry Ben. I'll get someone to help you. I'm sure we can relocate you to somewhere safe, new identities, everything...I'm sorry about this, we should have been able to stop HAMMER from doing these kinds of things
"Isabel": Incorrect...we don't have the power to oppose them and it's unrealistic to-
Yamairo: Isabel! I know that...but that doesn't change the fact we should try

"She's left silent and surprise. She doesn't show this of course. Why would Yama ask for a fight he can't win. She had always wondered that. She lacked proper emotions. All she knew is that she would follow him to the ends of the Earth, through anything and anyone, and do anything for him. Anna, who had helped reach this conclusion, calls it love, and it's the one thing that keeps her a person. She loves Yamairo. Everything is non important"

"Isabel": If you say so Yamairo...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Luke: We can take her to the hospital, but this is more serous then Manda. Maybe teleporting straight to Yama's would be better.
Chulance: What about you?
Luke: I still have a few things to see to, I'll return when ready, don't worry.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Ledge: It gets worse, the reason HAMMER is doing this is to stop a Predator invasion, they want to kill all potential hosts of the Phoenix. I'm near the Hulson household. "Gives exact location"
Kathy: Ho..how, who told you that.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:59 pm

"Peter moves at high speeds to the location after Fawkes tells him, picking up Ledge"

Peter: Ledge...you ready to go?

---

Arthur: A good agent keeps his sources secret. Now then, the case file? I need to review it if I'm going to be your partner
Kathy: Wha...what?!
Arther: I've said this haven't I? The Bureau sent me to assist you since you're still a newbie at this
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:03 pm

*Chulance teleports himself and Tesla back to Yama's, Tesla's clothing stained red with blood he looks for the closest person around.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:27 pm

"Yamairo gets up the instant he arrives, as William leaves the now stable Hulson's to help Tesla before it's too late"

Yamairo: Chulance! What happened?!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Chulance: We lied, we didn't go on a date like Justin may of told you... we went after Carson. Tesla asked Manda to find him. Needless to say, his armed forces wasn't ready for a mutant encounter... Carson himself was. Shot Tesla 4 times, once in the shoulder and knee, twice in the stomach.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:38 pm

William: Anti-mugen...good thing I got to this in time

Yamairo: Damn it Chulance! You're insane! In this time going after a non mutant killer alone?! What if by chance HAMMER was providing funding amongst other things!? What then? You need to access the situation sometimes...or you die
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Chulance: Sorry... she wanted to do this alone, she seem to take situations regarding this man personally. We did get backup, we met up with Luke... actually it's him who saved us. And fyi, he said he'll be returning soon, but he didn't want to return yet. And um, Nina, has officially left the group.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Yamairo: Great...first Jin and Katy...now Nina. Justin, Jim, Mike and Manda are the only ones from that group that actually had a lick of sense in them
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Chulance: Tesla mentioned that Nina never did come off as a good guy, maybe they just got tired of baby sitting her all the time. Plus, with Tanya gone to Kano, she don't have much to stick around for.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Yamairo: "sigh"...regardless...glad to see you're alright. I'll talk with Tesla once she wakes up
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next