Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 13

5 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 13

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Kujon: Good I need some rest, Chulance is already unconscious.
Yamairo: Yes, I've been there quite often, we'll just need to visit your mother Leah, her or you can replicate her ability.
Leah: Oh come on now, I visited her earlier this week, replicated her ability, that's why me, and Nate came, I saw what's coming next
Yamairo: Alright be right back.

"He teleported away returning with Kujon, Chulance, and Tesla, he informed them of the situation"

Leah: The source of HAMMER's agents is probably a mutant working with them, Keeth can detect mutants we should track him down, that and a very powerful enemy of ours will return, but he will be in a state that gives us an advantage.
"Milo raised his hand causing the energy blade to dissipate, and the clone as well, and he made a wall made of metal with blue streaks appear, and machine guns formed on the sides"

Milo: Molecular manipulation, make that appear. This is a complex technique, if you can make it appear, that means you can really can gain mastery of any technique instantaneously.
"Suddenly Jin was frozen solid via Blackheart's magical ice energy despite his own elemental powers, Blackheart himeslf appeared in his "Human" state, and his eyes flashed red, as some naked woman were disintegrated he had no more use for them, he glared at Joe, pinning him to the ground with telekenesis, and gathering wind energy forming razor sharp blades of wind, that Joe could somehow see via bH's magical energies"

Blackheart: Alright then Manda, I have a deal, I need you to locate the soul gem, I know you can because with a little boost you helped Shawkun locate a gem.

"With a mere thought he gave her a massive increase in power to the point that she could sense every human and object on the planet and beyond"

Blackheart: Where is it, tell me, I can give you fates FAR worse then death, and don't think any of your friends can challenge me, it's a mistake you'll regret.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Manda: We may as well face it, if I resist, you'll just force it out of me anyway right, so what's the point. Hmm... I got it.

*She knows she can't combat such a enemy, and is forced to give the gems location. (just put it at some random location I suppose.)*

Manda: There, happy now?

Tiffany: Hmm, ok.

*The clone she has vanishes, and she copy's the what Milo did exactly.*

Tiffany: Oh cool. Hey me look!!

*Tiffany hadn't yet realized she made the clone vanish, until a few seconds later.*

Tiffany: Oh, me is gone...

Tesla: Thanks Yama, someone should see to these two.
Sandra: Hmm, get William.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Blackheart: Very, but you however my dear are a nuisance, who can potentially track me down and I cannot allow that.

"Using his magical energies he stripped her of her powers, and then teleported her back in time to a Nazi Concetration camp, looking down at her, he vanished returning to the present he looked at them, the gem's location was his"

Blackheart: Joe retrieve the gem, and i'll summon Kelly.

"He removes the teleknetic force from Joe, but makes it so he's unable to move, and leaves Jin frozen, he uses telepathy to give Joe the exact location"

Blackheart: I'll also release Jin, Summon the gem now.
Milo: Yes she is, one of you is enough, now then do you want to fight me, I copy powers, and you copy techniques? Should be interesting, if not a pain in the ass to fight.
"William comes over to inspect them"

William: There not injured, just burned out of energy, which they need to require naturally with some rest.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 pm

*Manda looks around.*

Manda: Damnit... where... where am I? I... I can't tell... He took my ability.

Joe: Grr, fine. Here's your stupid ass gem.

*Joe creates a portal that summons the soul gem to them.*

Sandra: Fine then. Hmm, I still have Luke and James here. Manda hasn't responded back though, where she is.

Tiffany: Ohh, sounds fun. Very Happy
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:34 pm

"A German soldier moved over to her kicking her, raising his gun, yelling at her German, as a Jewish woman rushed over her explaining that they were suppose to be collecting the ammunition on the field"
"Blackheart grins briefly entering his full demonic form, the ice around Jin fades, and he opens up a portal, and Kelly falls out, the portal closes, and Blackheart grins, vanishing flying into the sky at hypersonic speeds, laughing as he eats the gem":

Blackheart: THE SOUL GEM IS MINE! THE POWER IS MINE!
Yamairo: Where Luke?
"Milo takes them into an alternate reality, and it shapes into an abandnoed city, Milo forms two swords in his hands, and reduces his strength to human level, and charges Tiffiany moving at the speed of a cheetah, slashing wildly with his metallic blades"

Milo: BRING IT ON!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 pm

*Manda was knocked down and coughed a little from the kick as the women came over to her explaining the situation.*

Manda: We're... what? Germen soldiers... where are we?

*Tiffany avoiding the slashes with the same speed Milo displayed. Waiting for a opening, she formed a sword and stabbed it at Milo.*

Tiffany: Watch out, I'll get ya.

Sandra: *gives random location* You'll find Luke there.

Joe: Damn bastard.
Jin: Damn powerful bastard you idiot.
Joe: Oh shut up.
Jin: How'd you like a ass kicking?
Joe: You want it Electro.
Jin: You wouldn't stand a prayer.
Kelly: Oh boys...

*Jin and Joe stop arguing among themselves, and look at Kelly.*

Kelly: Now now, you boys don't really want to fight in the presence of a lady do you?
Joe: Ah.. um, no... I'm sorry.
Jin: ... Like wise...

*Kelly smiles slightly, walking up to Jin and Joe who can't take their eyes off her.*

Kelly: Now boys, what have you brought me here for? Hmm.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm

(She's in a concentration camp, control the scenario)
"Milo phases through the attack, and Tiffiany herself, before becoming physical, he restores his speed, leaps into the air, forming a massive ball of energy he tosses it at Tiffiany"

Milo: TAKE THAT!
"Yamairo teleports away, and returns with Luke, and explains the situation"

Yamairo: We need to stop HAMMER's supply of drones, and anti mugen weaponry, then go into hiding, bid time until Carl comes, and from there, some of us might sign, and some might not.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:29 pm

*The energy ball dissipates before contact, and Tiffany launches one back at Milo, she giggles obviously having fun.*

Tiffany: More, I wanna see more moves. Smile

*The soldier kicks Manda again, Manda is knocked over on her back grabbing her stomach in pain. Speaking in German*

Soldier: Back to work!!

*The women helps Manda stand, trying to hurry her back to what she was doing.*

Kelly: Well, you going to be rude and keep a lady waiting?
Jin: Ah... sorry, well Joe, you idiot, say something.
Kelly: Calm down please.
Jin: Ah... yes... sorry...
Joe: I... I un... need you help.
Kelly: Really, with what?
Joe: With, a girl...
Kelly: Who?

*Joe starts blushing as Kelly starts rubbing up against him*

Kelly: You could always stay with me.
Joe: Well... I, I, I... ummm...

*Yamairo arrives back with Luke.*

Sandra: Welcome back.
Luke: I'm always around when there's ass to be kicked. When do we go Yama?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:43 pm

"Milo stares at the orb, raising his hand it also dissipates, he was going to get more brutal now, he was going to win at all costs, gathering energy, the ground itself began to break apart, the ground around Tiffany was lifted into air, leaving her standing on a floating plat form made of earth, then he formed several giant hands that appeared surrounding the floating chunk of earth, and all fired massive blasts of electricity all directed at Tiffiany, with Milo focusing on controlling everything"

Milo: She can only copy one technique at a time, if she's smart, she'll copy the hands, and form a bunch of biological shields.

"Milo still held the metallic swords in his hands."
Yamairo: Good question, that's the problem.
Leah: Ah yes, Manda's missing? My mother, said the one who converses with the spirits of the dead, can link you to a friend who can help us.
Yamairo: I have a friend named Hank..maybe he's this helper.
"Zulan was confused beyond all belief, running a giant clay bird appeared, and suddenly it exploded, taking out incoming HAMMER vehicle's, and sending him flying back-wards into a vehicle, which was crushed by his weight he got up, looking down at teh crushed remains of metal, and glass, he was confused, as he saw Angie, and others approaching."

Zulan: All these powers..who am I, what Am I?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 pm

*Angie with the rest of the group approaches Zulan with caution.*

Angie: Zulan, calm down and you'll be fine. We're, friend. Do you remember us... remember me?

*As Milo though, Tiffany had picked the hands and shielded herself. If she did it out of good tactic, or merely as a response to danger it didn't matter.*

Tiffany: Ohh, Milo's not going easy.

*The women had showed Manda what to do, and explained where they was.*

Manda: Concentration camp... damnit Black Heart...

Kelly: You men, all so easy to... manipulate. Who is this girl you love? Hmm.
Joe: K-K-Katy...
Kelly: Katy huh. I wonder... if it's her.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Jericho yawned as he leaned back against the tomb stone. He had just woken up from his nap. He liked sleep, he rarely did it. Feeling it was better reserved for special occasions. He stood up and stretched out. His hand going under his shirt to scratch his stomache. It was late at night, the moon was at it's fullest. He spread his arms out wide and took in the dark atmosphere. A sea stone heads around him. The ground soft beneath his feet. It had recently rained, his minions would have an easier time crawling out. He paused as he suddenly heard movement nearby. He squinted through the mist that had set in. His eyes gazing at the blazing sparks of life. Five to be exact. Two girls and three guys. Jericho grinned, revealing fangs. They never seemed to learn. Every so often, foolish teenagers from the nearby town would come this way. Usually on idiotic dares or to fornicate.

A spirit ninja rose up next to him.

" Shall we end them, master? " it spoke in the language of the dead.

Jericho nodded " Yes. It's been awhile since I feasted "

As the five youths all sat down around a certain tombstone. The traded a blunt around and laughed loudly. One of them produced a spray can and began to paint on the stone. Jericho ground his teeth in anger.

" Wreched breathers, defiling the resting place of the dead. He crept up quietly, the mist hiding his appearance. He chuckled quietly. His minions were slowly closing in.

He stepped into there line of sight. Thye just laughed at him, one of the girls said something about him being cute. While another of the guys asked if he was a girl.

Jericho snapped his fingers and a score of undead converged. He laughed with delight as his horde tore the humans apart. There blood,flesh, and bones flying everywhere. He'd commanded them to leave one of the men. He grabbed the man by the scruff of his shirt and hauled him up. He fought pathetically in Jericho's grip, but it was pointless.

Jericho wrenched his head to the side, revealing his delicious looking neck. He sunk his teeth in and ripped out a large chunk of flesh. The man let out a pain filled scream, gurgled by his blood waterfalling. Jericho relished the sweet meat. and went in for a drink of the crimson liquid.

Some time later, he stood up from his meal. Bloo stains on his shirt, and fleck of flesh stuck between his teeth and under his finger nails. He stared down at the remains of the teenagers, if you could call the meager scraps of flesh and stains of blood that. He smiled maliciously at there spirits. He'd anchored them to this spot. He snapped his fingers and there spirits dissapeared. He banished them down to one of the lower planes of hell. If need be he could summon them back at any time.

He stretched out again and walked deeper into the graveyard. Wondering what he should do next.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 pm

"Zulan looks at them, and begins having painful flash backs, as well as groaning, as he feels like there are voices within his head, the very ground shakes, as his body began distorted he shifted into Erica, Milo, The President, Hitler, and even Samuel as he fell to his knees, HAMMER vehicle's begin to come, but Ellen focused giving the pilots intense pain causing them to crash, while the amnesiac mutant teleported them all to Shannon's apartment, the couple there were flung against a wall by an invisible force"

Zulan: What..am I??! Who is this Zulan character? where Am I!? What's going on, how did I get these abilities!?

"He grabs his head as he experiences painful flashes"
"Milo converts the hands into a flurry of blades, and all the blades fall towards Tiffiany, he watched as a mountain of blades falls upon her"

Milo: If she dies, I'll just have to revive her.
Yamairo :Sandra any ideas on how to track down this necrokinetic?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Sandra: Hmm, no. Sorry Yama.

Angie: It's your name, your Zulan. A very strong mutant. My name is Angie. Any of this sound familiar.

*Tiffany converted the blades back into their previous state, creasing the attack.*

Tracy: So, how long do you think they contacts us?
Nina: No idea, but till then... * Twisted Evil *

*Nina see's a lone man walking through a alley.*

Tracy: Looks like she's back to her old self...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:47 pm

"Zulan grabbed the wall, seeing flashes, and beginning to fade, changing colors, mass, ect, as he looked up, glowing, radiation surrounding him"

... :I'm Ikon Iltore..Shannon...she's dead.

"Ikon screamed out as radiation filled his body, soon Homeland Security would be coming at this rate, and he burst into the sky full speed, gathering plasma energy to boost his speed high in the atmosphere a massive explosion took place, clouds were dissipated, and none of Ikon's remains were seen"
Yamairo: Alright then, Cerebro 2.0 is still on Genosha, if we head there we can retirve it.
"Isabel": There's probably negators positioned on the island
Yamairo :Your right which is why Kujon we need your help, your fictional characters, at least non mutant one's won't be affected by negation, I can restore your energy
Kujon: "Sighs" I'll help then.
"Milo has moved in appearing behind Tiffiany, a giant snake appears moving into swallow her, he layers the snake's throat with clay sticky notes, and teleports away from the snake as it englufs Tiffiany, and explode, Milo only has one metallic sword now, changing it to admantium"

Milo: Alright then, that should have done the trick.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 pm

*Angie steered up into the sky.*

Angie: *soft voice* Ikon... *regular voice* We have to find him again... before HAMMER does.

Sandra: The Cerebro should do. The guards themself shouldn't be to hard to pass.

*Tiffany had appeared suddenly sitting on Milo's shoulders, it appears she had seen Milo teleport out, and copy'd the move. She leaned forward, looking at Milo and smiled.*

Tiffany: Hi. Smile

*Tracy waits for Nina outside the alley until she comes out.*

Tracy: You know, that's disgusting what you do. For crist sake, not like your a friggen vampire.

*Nina glares up.*

Nina: Don't start, alright, or you might come next.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Ellen: Great ALL THAT!
Alice: Quite, we should split up,
Emma: We need him back! He's the only one who can get Dracarot back! I have to get him back.
Alice: We'll find him.
Yamairo: Alright then let's go.

"Yamairo reversed time around Kujon, who summoned Castiel, Angels, and Clark Kent from Smallville, and the group teleporetd to Genosha nearing the old mansion with HAMMER security everwhere, Yamairo stopped time, and groaned"

Yamairo: We can use our powers, but there diminished here.
"Isabel": I'll start working on stripping soldiers of there oxygen supply, and gathering together a storm
Kujon: I'll send my crew out, you get Sandra to Cerebro 2.0
"Milo groaned, this was getting a bit annoying, he just stared at her, and then decided to get this over with, raising his hand, he used shattering to shatter the bones in her right arm, then sent out legions of blade directed at her upper body."

Milo: I'm sorry Tiffiany, but it's over.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 am

Angie: We will get him back Emma, I steak my life on it. Alright, split up, and don't die.

*The group splits apart and starts searching for Zulan.*

*Tiffany could defend against the bone shattering. In natural response to the blades, she copied the ability to summon her own. The blades all clash, defending Tiffany who's left with a injured right arm.*

Tiffany: That, that hurt Milo. Sad Oh, oh, can we do a healing power next?

*Luke entered organic metal.*

Luke: Powers diminished huh, I'm likely not as strong as I should be then, but alright, lets do this.
Sandra: Right, Yama, get us to the Cerebro. Once we find what we're looking for, we'll pull out. Just keeps the guards at bay guys.
Jim: Great...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Milo: Hmm, well, in a real fight, you can't always just be healed, would you ask the person who hurt you to heal you in a real battle?
"Yamairo grabbed Sandra, and with Kujon, they teleported near Cerebro 2.0, but they couldn't enter, completly negated in that area, Yamairo drew his sword as alarms went off, he sent out a wave of magical energy making it concussive to send HAMMER agents back"

Yamairo: Kujon, use your ficitons to hold them off, Sandra go in, I can still use the Runes. But with our powers diminished Sandra might need to be able to use Cerebro 2.0. without serious reprecussions
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Sandra: You guys just hold them off. I'll be back soon as possible.

*Sandra enters the Cerebro, and prepares to use it.*

Tiffany: I guess... fighting hurts sometimes...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Yamairo: SANDRA!

"As he said that, he was knocked to the ground, Dave appeared with a taser in his hand, he raised the weapon, firing it at Sandra, while Zacharia stopped it in mid air, and Castiel pulled out his Angel killing blade, Kujon summoning a black blade via the BL ring"

Kujon: dave stop this madness now! You cannot be joining them
Dave: SANDRA PLEASE! I LOVE YOU! "Tears" COME WITH ME!!!!!!1
Milo: Exactly.

"Milo formed massive tendrils of shadows, and sent them all racing towards Tiffiany, the shadows then opened up sending out orbs of fire."

Milo: Burning Shadow Tendril Barage!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:28 pm

*Powers being negated, the taser hit Sandra and brings her down to the ground. She struggles to look up at Dave.*

Sandra: D-Dave... don't...
Dave: PLEASE!! JUST COME WITH ME!! Please Sandra...
Sandra: Dave this... this is why... I don't trust them... look... at what your doing... attacking friends... attacking me.

*Sandra looks up at Dave, who looks right back at her eye to eye.*

Sandra: Please Dave... I promised I'd come for you... I, I will... but don't do this... I'm begging you not... not to side with them...

*Tiffany sends out her own fire orbs, clashing with the orbs the tendrils fired, canceling the attack. She then copy's the tendrils and sends them at Milo.*

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Dave: S..sandra no! It's different this time! We can still keep our lives! Were not hounded dogs, there just controlling our powers! PLEASE!, just give this a chance, we can find a way...find a way to stop this, if it dosen't go well.

"He dropped the taser, and made his way over to Sandra in tears, wanting to embrace her, HAMMER agents were heard, as Castiel and the other angels vanished in a flash of light, as Kujon formed giant hands with his rings, and Dave hugged Sandra"

Dave: I..love you, I need you.
"Milo takes control of the tendrils, actually controlling the power itself, and sends one of them into Tiffiany's leg, pinning her to the ground, then makes the other tendrils fade away, and he sends out a giant hand made of shadows, and the "palm" of the hand forms shadow spikes, and head towards Tiffany"

Milo: It's over..Tiffany.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Sandra: I, I love you to Dave, you know I do... but these are our friends... our allies... Dave...

*Sandra and Dave again look eye to eye.*

Sandra: We can't abandon them... please Dave, you trust me right. Please, I will get back to you. Wasn't it you, who not long ago said we should do something to help. That's exactly what I'm trying to do.

*Tiffany looks up, if with no more then fear as the attack comes upon her. As it closes, the attack clashes before impact as Tiffany had formed a barrier with shadows, much the same as when she formed a energy barrier to protect herself from Sefroit.*

*Kelly, Joe, and Jin all arrive back at Iliria's mansion, in Katy's room.*

Katy: The hell... wait, you!!

*Katy is about to attack but Kelly motions to her not to.*

Kelly: Please, calm yourself. No need to get worked up.

*Katy seems to do just that, calming down on a instant.*

Kelly: Good. Now, I understand you two (Joe/Katy) has some issues?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Dave: But Sandra Please I!

"Suddenly there was a massive flash of light that enveloped Genosha, however it was not painful, the light healed the wounds the SXM had, and suddenly the light faded away, and a forest like area was seen, Kujon and others were asleep, while the HAMMER agents had been disintegrated in the flash of light, a woman with light brown skin appeared, she had long black hair reaching to her neck, and was dressed in all white clothing, she observed Sandra"

???: Host of the Phoenix, or rather former host of the Phoenix, you've lasted so long.

"The Scenery faded away, and they reappeared on Genosha, the woman looking at Sandra"

???: We require your help Sandra Fuller.
"Milo smiles, as they exit the alternate reality, and return to the mansion, Marie hugs Milo"

Marie: OI! We need some find milo
Milo: Alright Alright, Tiffany we can train some more later.

"Milo waved his hand, causing a full course meal to appear, and with another thought he made some aisle's appear with trey's filled with food, and he generated two plates of food for himself, and Marie, and they wet to take there seat."
"Aaron enters the HAMMER head-quarters finding Dimitri, John, Mark, and some others downing some champaign, Aaron's armor is re-absorbed via the extremis, and he heads over to Dimitri who smiles"

Dimitri: Aah Mr. Aaron Stark, care to join our little celebration, the monitor act is in session now
Aaron: Oh that's what the party's about
John: Of course, have some drinks, we've got food, drinks, music, this is the party of the year
Aaron: "Whispers" Bastards..
Dimitri: What's that?
Aaron: Can I speak to Dimitri here in private
John: "Shrugs" Sure I'm heading down stairs.

"John made his way downstairs, and Aaron led Dimitri into a hallway, where music was blaring in the background."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:55 pm

*Sandra looks around at what happened. Then hears the women speak.*

Sandra: Wait, my help. With what? And who are you? I can tell my friends are all alright but, what'd you do?

*Sandra suddenly realizes.*

Sandra: Wait... only a few aside from SXM knew about the Phoenix Force. How did you know about that?

*Tiffany seems to just look at the table.*

Tiffany: Can... I have some? Pleeeease...

*Kelly steps between Katy and Joe, laying a hand on each of their shoulder.*

Kelly: My my, what regret, and anger you two hold. Katy, this man was serious about his feelings for you.

*Katy takes the statement with some surprise.*

Katy: But... he...
Kelly: All can be forgiven. The past is behind you two, all that matters, is the future.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next