Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Left Behind - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Left Behind

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Left Behind - Page 3 Empty Re: Left Behind

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:07 pm

"Ray has off course taken out a recorder making his way outside, in awe, as hail, and in one final display, fire enveloped the remaining planes, and they all fall to the ground, then Rain begins to pour down, Ray has taken out his video camera,to record the display, Jared rushed over to his friend."

Jared: Dang man I thought you were dead!
Ray: I..i..did you see that
Jared: I don't know, the heck Valentino is making, but he needs to come t other Us he can make flowers in the desert, and fire from the sky.
Ray: It wasn't him..he was as panicked as.

"Ray's phone began ringing, and he picked it up, his boss was on the other end."

Ray: Hey Mark was sup?
Mark: Get back here right now! You know darn well, the Israel incident is gonna be a MASSIVE cover story, and we best beet any other place.
Ray: "Grins" Alright man, I even got part of on tape, once I realized I wasn't gonna die
Mark: That's my man.

"Ray hung up, stuffing the camera in his bag, awe-struck or not, he had a job"

Ray: I'm heading back, you can stay for a few days if you want, i need this cover story tho.
Jared: After a Chinese invasion heck no!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Left Behind - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Left Behind - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 pm

"Bill was going back to his hotel. After all the shit that had happened, he thought it was best to up and leave Israel before something else happened"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Left Behind - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Left Behind - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:37 pm

*John and Jake was dropped off by the cab and walks along a dock until meeting the unnamed made.*

...: Captured by a nobody, disgraceful Jake.
Jake: Sorry... he's just... big and scary...
...: Coward!! Consider this your final warning.
John: I want information.
...: Yes, well see, the rules are we don't sell out our allies. Isn't that right, Jake?
Jake: Yes um... sorry...
John: I'm not leaving till I get what I want.
...: Yes, you are.

*The man quickly pulls a gun and shoots John, causing him to fall over the side of the dock into the water. A car hidden in the shadows start up, driving up to the two, they get in and the car leaves. A few minutes pass, and we see John climbing up on a rocky beach before passing out.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:31 pm

"And so the adventure continues, the world will soon change in the "Twinkling of an eye" Hehe, as Bill, Tim, Steven, Ray, and Jared, as well as several other passengers boarded the plane, the Israel miracle was all over the news, and debate was being held over whether the Chinese should be kicked out of the UN, but the Emperor claimed it was a rogue military force that had lead the attack on Israel, Mark was sitting down in his office awaiting Ray, while Trent and Tyrone had finally fell asleep, awaiting the new day, in the plane Ray, and Jared took there seats"

Jared: well, that..was just..incredible..I mean
Ray: Yea, I get ya, Hopefully I can get back, I was RIGHT there, I even have video footage a little, Mark is gonna promote me like there's no tomorrow
Jared: Good, you deserve it.

"With that the seatbelt sign came on, it looked like the plane was about to take off."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:27 pm

"And so it appeared destinies had converged on Tim's plane, as Ray, Jared, and Bill had all boarded the same plane, planes from Israel to America and other locations were packed, Tourists wanting to escape back to there homes, the plane had taken off, it had been an hour or so since take off, currently Ray, and Jared, the two friends were sleep, Jared had been texting Savannah, who was glad he was safe, since she knew he had been in Israel during the time of attacks, hours had passed since the plane was in the air, when chaos had begun, Jared had headed up to use the bathroom, awakening from his sleep when he a middle aged lady stopped him."

Lady: Excuse me sir, can you find my husband, he left to his site.
Jared: Damn it.. "Smiles." Of course, but maybe he's coming back
Lady: Maybe, but I'm terribly afraid, he's left his clothes in his seat.

"She referred to his clothes in the chair, neatly laying against the chair, Jared's eyes were in shock, that made NO sense, this man stripped, planted his clothes neatley on the table, and went to the bathroom, and no one had seen him, no one else had went to the bathroom."

Jared: The Hell is going on..
Lady: Oh please, don't use such language, it will offend him, he's a religious man you know, and he'll be terribly embarrassed.
Jared: This can't be happening..what.the.. RAY!

"Suddenly he'd taken notice, there were other cases, some people had vanished, his yell had caused people to awaken, and a panic begun, as he raced over to his friend to awaken him."
"Elsewhere in the world, millions of people had vanished, vanishing, leaving behind all personal belongings, clothing, jewelery, even hearing aids."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:32 pm

"Bill was on the same plane"

Bill: What the hell! Can't a guy just make a simple plane ride without problems

"He gets up to try and find some measure of authority figure"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:37 pm

*Steven had stepped out from the cockpit to check on the passengers. Tim had control of the plane, plus it was on auto pilot anyways. They left in a hurry so personnel was few.*

Steven: People, people, what's going on back here?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

"A worried flight attend rushed in flustered, she was scared, practically throwing herself at Steven."

Steven: Stacy..what's going on!?
Stacy: S..Steven! I'm not crazy! I know what I saw, oh my god, oh my god!
Steven: Slow down! Get a grip, what's going on
Stacy: People..they vanished out of thin air, It doesn't make any sense. We've lost people, middle aged, older age, some teenagers, but all the children, and babies..there gone! There clothes, what they were wearing I.I.. I dont

"She broke out into tears, her face red, frustrated, panic had risen among the passengers, while Ray was in shock, having whipped out his camera, as Jared explained what was going on."

Ray: Holy..shi-
Jared: this is messed up! OH NO! MY FAMILY! SAVANNAH! WHAT IF THEY DISSAPEARED! WHAt if your dad's gone what if
Ray: We can't call them dang it, we have..dang it, I can try, and hook my laptop, with my Connections at Global Weekly maybe i can get in a call or two maybe..I
Jared: Call my mom, my dad, savannah! PLEASE!
"President Jerome Carter was sleep in the white house, when the insanity began, it was like nothing, he didn't know how to deal with it, his wife, he was sleeping with her, when he awoke she was gone, he figured she'd slipped out for a snack, but he heard commotion in the hallway, he heard rushed foot steps."

Jerome: Jasmine,..Jasmine! YOU THERE! JASMINE!

"He bolted to the door, when the Agents quickly restricted the President, an hour later he was pacing around the Oval Office on the verge of tears it made no sense, his wife had vanished, her bra and under garments remained, while his daughter had also vanished, he took a seat at his desk, taking another sip of his cold beer, it was chaos in America, cars had careened out of control, house's where people cooking had vanished had caught alight, Plains, Trains, buses had crashed, and ships had sank, the Americans were panic stricken, but these dissapearances had effected even European Countries, Africa, all 172 countries were affected, it was mass chaos on a whole new level."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:07 pm

"In NY, Filipe was just coming out of his late night studying in the library. Most of the school was deserted at this point"

Filipe: Sigh...better get home

"As he thinks this, he runs into Annie, who was running in a hurry"

Filipe: woa...calm down. What are you doing here so late?
Annie: I...doesn't matter, have you heard the news!?

"She quickly explains all the events happening"

Filipe: That's...damn, I better call my family

"The way he says it seems to imply it just being a formality rather than actual concern"

Annie: Aren't...scared?
Filipe: Me? Not really. The chaos will blow over...but this IS a weird case. I mean...out of thin air? That's just plain impossible.

"The two of them hurry along towards the streets to find any possible means of transportation"

---

Bill: Damn, this is crazy.

"Bill had stumbled upon Ray and Jared"

Bill: Can you get calls out son? I have someone inside the Pentagon I can ask an update from. As much as making sure our families are alright...the general events are more important

----

"Micheal was hurrying to the Senate. DC was in chaos, with all the disappearances, and he was hoping someone at the Government had any information at all"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Steven: Disappeared.

*Steven walks back in the plane, all that remained of some people was their clothing.*

Steven: What the fuck... Stacy, please try to calm yourself and comfort the passengers. I'll tell Tim what's up, then decide from there.

*John had come to. he ripped the sleeve from his shirt to make a makeshift bandage.*

John: Getting a name... won't be easy.

*The car with Jake had crashed, driver and guards disappeared. Only Jake and the man who tried to kill John remained. Jake slowly came around.*

Jake: *groan* Watch where your dri... *see's the driver gone but his clothing remained.* The hell?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Stacy: Comfort them!? HOW!? I don't know what to say Tim, Baby help me! "She hugs him." I..I..don't know what to say, What if my family's gone too! I won't have anyone! MY Sister already died, I can't loose anybody else! I don't know w..what to do I.

"She bursts out into tears again, barely to keep her composure, meanwhile an airport near Tim was trying to get in contact with him wanting him to land immediantley in Chicago."
JAred: NO BACK OFF I
Ray: Jared shut up! He's right, my name's Ray from Global Weekly, I was on the Israeli Case, It's a Pleasure to meet you again sir, I did an article on you a few years ago, but I don't know if I can connect, if you have someone in the Pentagon, do you think they can find out if my dad's okay, and
Jared: GET THEM NOW HURRY
RAy: Dang it, seriously! We can't loose control we can't we.

"Passengers were already getting out of control, and Ray was getting to work getting his laptop hooked up to the plane's phone, things were getting chaotic fast."
"Jerome was already getting in contact with as many people as possible contacting Michael."

Jerome: GET TO THE WHITE HOUSE NOW!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Steven: Stacy please, I have to help Tim with the plane. If the passengers see us panic, they'll panic to. I know it's h.ard thinking about your family, but I need your help.

*Tim hard gotten the call. He speaks over the intercom.*

Tim: This is your captain speaking. If everyone will take their seats, we'll be landing in Chicago shortly. Thank you.

Steven: I have to get back. Please, make sure everybody is safe.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Bill: Bill's the name, former Sargent in the marine corp. I know a man working in the Pentagon, old buddy of mine. With some luck, he'll get us the information we need
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm

*Steven makes his way back to the co-pilot seat.*

Steven: Chicago.
Tim: Chicago.
Steven: I've landed their more then once.
Tim: I haven't visited to often, but I have been there.

*Jake has stepped outside the car.*

Jake: Great, what can possibly happen now?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Jared: Right Right, I'm not as calm as I look, I just dont want to drop this, loose the conenction, my father is the only family I have left, he hasn't been the same since mom died. and cONNECTION! HEre, take over Mr. Sargent sir
Ray: PLease, see if my girlfriend and my family are stil lhere PLEASE! PLEASE!
Jared: Ray. stop it! were gonna cause a
Ray: PEOPLE HAVE VANISHED! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THEM JARED WHAT!? WHERE ARE THEY!? MY FAMILY MIGHT BE GONE!!!!
Jared: Sit down come on!

"The two take a seat by Bill, and the laptop."
"Jerome paced aroudn the Oval Office, waiting for Michael, the senator he just called, he'd recently stepped down in power, but he'd been a major help in his campain and he was one of his closest friends."

Jerome: Hurry up michael pleas.e
"Stacy wipes her tears away."

Stacy : Right, let the air bags out -please, I'll try and get ..get.."Sniffles" Control.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Las Vegas: Casino Royale Casino (OOC not very original I know deal with it)

????: Oh what a night this has been so far... Um I would like to bet 1000 dollars here and now that the faith of Christianity will be proven to be the true faith.

Casino manager: How many drinks has this guy had?

Security: 4 so far sir...

Casino Manager: Well he ain't harming nobody, and some extra cash would be good, Very well sir and just because it's so crazy I'll give you a million to one odds father Macintyre.

Father Macintyre: You doubt the Lord so much you'll give me that? *hands over the 1000 dollars* your a foolish man!

Casino manager: Not as big a fool as you!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:47 pm

*The two pilots get the word that the runway is cleared and begin their decent.*

Tim: Here we gone, lets get this bird on the ground and find out what the hell is going on.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Father Macintyre: I'm telling you all, you'll regret questioning the lord the judgement is coming I say! The judgement is coming.

Security guard: Come on sir it's time for you to leave.

Father Macintyre: Not until I spread the word man! Hey everybody, repent for the day of reckoning is nigh I say nigh!

Security guard: That's it *drags the priest out of the Casino*

Father macintyre: *being dragged* Ye though I walk through the valley of shadow I shall fear no evil!!!!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:26 pm

*Tim and Steven are able to make a successful landing at the airport. The emergency doors open and people get off the plan as fast as possible. Once out.*

Tim: Damnit disappearing?
Steven: Yes.
Tim: How, people don't just... disappear.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm

"Passengers are strapped down, including Bill who's managed to contact the Pentagon, their connection is cut as the plane lands, and begins to slow down, Ray cusses aloud, and Jared is panicked about his family's safety, and Savannah's, as Ray disconnects the laptop, putting it away."

Bill :Darn it, I was getting some good info
Ray: I can try and connect it outside, your a war veteran, maybe you can get us a private room or something
Jared: MY FAMILY!

"Stacy made her way inside the pilots cockpit as the plane touched down, worry in her eyes."

Stacy: What's going on!? What's happening? Tim it's happening! I saw people, it's crazy!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 pm

*Neither Tim or Steven could explain the situation.*

Steven: I have no idea Stacy, I simply don't. This is very weird.
Tim: We need to report this as fast as possible.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm

"Stacy turned on the radio, it was all about reports of the Mass Disappearances, and the chaos taking place."

Stacy: Dang..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Father Macintyre: *Currently wandering around drunkenly, miraculously in the general direction of the chapel he serves* Fool they call me, for spreading the word of the Lord? Fools the lot of them!

Passerby 1: Who's that guy.

Passerby 2: Oh that's Father Macintyre, he went a little to deep in the booze after he went to give Mass one day and there was nobody there...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Steven: This is happening...
Tim: Everywhere. What is this, some kind of alien invasion or what?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Stacy: ALIENS! Oh my god I have to get to my family Steven! This is making no sense."

"Passengers were making there way out of the plane hurriedley, many weeping due tot he disaster in place, and Jared, Ray, and Bill stook together as they got to the flight area, there was chaos everywhere, some planes had crashed near the hangar area, a few, it was madness."

Ray: Holy..
Jared: this is insane..to say the least.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next