Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:15 pm

"Manny gets back up. He didn't take kindly to that, so he punches Dave down himself, sending him into a chair and knocking it over, and even causing Dave to bleed from the nose"

Manny: How about you calm the FUCK down Dave?! You're not the only one that's worried about Sandra!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Milo: I'm going to risk it Fawkes..I will..Marie..I love you but I can't stay on the sidelines.

"He kisses her, getting ready to teleport."
Dave: OH YEA! WELL YOU DUMB ASS! SHE WAS WITH YOU! MAYBE IF YOUR DIDN'T SLOW HER ASS DOWN SHE'd BE FINE AND DONT YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN!

"He teleports away, reappearing behind Manny kicking him, before teleporting away, reappearing outside, anger inhis eyes, his worry for Sandra, has transfered into hatred from Manny"

Dave: Come on you
"Claire is healed, but unconscious..Jade the same, Alice looks around at there surroundings"

Alice: Hmm..it appears..in a realm of complete nothingness...were dealing with a very powerful mutant, one who wanted us dead, but some other force...has saved us, possibly Zulan.
"Carmen pouts wrapping her hands around James, and pressing against him, laying a kiss on his cheeks."

Carmen: I understand..Jamsie, heroes heroes, but even heroes..need..to....."Pauses." Relax....
"Unlike the last attack, Kano is hit full force, blood flowing from his now open wounds, the powers Amber had commanded..it was insane, he had never come up to a force like this not even the Leader."

Kano: Damn it..what's going on..did Milo's twin juice you up or something? God..where the hell is he, Milo should be here..too.

"Getting up, he generates geothermal energy, forming fire, and causing massive gusts of wind, he sends out his torrents of fire directed at Amber, as well as directing the wind into the shape of blades to cut her."

Kano: FEEL THE WRATH OF THE GOD WHO COMMANDS THE STORMS!
"Keeth yells out in agony, as the attack hits him, he's rendered unconscious from a full power blow from the Rulk."

Keeth: d..damn it..Amber..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:50 pm

"Just then, Amber notices Keeth go down. Something clicks in her, and the man, who was watching from the room above, notices. Amber gets hit full on with Kano's attack, but at the last second"

Amber: SHIELD OF SERAPHIM!

"The warped shield of the angels of god protect her at the last second. Just then, Kujon, Peter and Rulk disappear"

"Amber is painting."

Amber: Damn it...damn it all

Man: It seems that she managed to control it at the last second to save the Ghost Rider...This is why it's so troublesome to have this great power inhabit a human being with emotions of normal range

"Meanwhile, Namini and Shari are locked in combat, ignoring everything around them. Shari attack after attack of amaterasu flames, and each time, Namini counters it with a shinra tensei. Finally getting no where, Namini summons forth the elemental magic and performs a Fire Vortex Crusher on Shari, who blocks by summoning forth Susanoo. The two friends stare at each other"

Namini: So...is that everything you got?
Shari: I'm just getting started...Kamui

"Shari calls forth the final skill hidden in those mutated eyes...and signals her own demise. Namini gets hit from every possible point by attacks ranging from normal punches to amaterasu flames, all the while Shari seemingly does not move from her place"

Shari: I'm going to end you...if you keep getting in my way

"Namini uses regenerative magic to heal her wounds before they get to her, and pushes the black flames away from her by teleporting them. She's hurt, her wounds not healing as they should...and also hesitant"

Namini: And if I step back what? What are you going do to?
Shari: Destroy that god forsaken village and everyone on it...except you and Shiyo...nobody else deserves to breath.
Namini: You're just like him...
Shari: Maybe...but I don't care. I've had enough of being treated as a monster just because of the family I was born in. They want the Uchiha's to be monsters...I'll gladly oblige them!!

---

Manny: Well. That backfired

"Manny gets back up. He had no intentions of starting a fight. He was just trying to get Dave to calm down. He sits back down and sighs"

Manny: Hope Sandra wakes up soon...

----

James: Carmen...not now. Can't it wait till after we deal with this...

"James is blushing, trying to focus on the mission"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Angie: If it is Zulam, why trap us here? I agree thought, whatever force this is...

*She steps over to check on Jade and Claire.*

Angie: Well they'll be alright at least.

Tesla: Dave just, needs some time. He do love Sandra, but he's very, dear I say overprotective. When anything happens to her, he just looses it.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Alice: I can't..say the same..they appear to be sleeping, but this entity has stripped us of our powers, and transported us into a fictional scenario, for all we know..they may be dead.
Chulance: too too much..guy needs to loosen up, Manny you okay?
Mikey: want me to punch em in the face?
"Carmen grins and backs off"

Carmen: Alright then James.
Milo: And I depart.

"Teleports away,reappearing at his lake house, he goes to speak to Angel, and Wave."
Kano: YOU THINK YOUR ACT OF PITY WILL STOP MY WRATH!? THEN BE SILENCD YOU DEMONIC SCUM! YOU ARE THE WORST!

"He summons more torrents of fire, this time, using the Geothermal energy to heat the very air, he sends out a torrent of firery winds."

Kano: BURN!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:30 pm

"She gets called back to reality by Kano's yell, and easily counters the attack with a Dragu Slave. As she prepares to attack"

Man: ENOUGH! Amber...Fior, Shari. We're leaving

"Shari stops her attacks on Namini, and Fior his on Yamairo. All 3 of them slowly back away"

Man: It was nice meeting you Yamairo...I'd like to thank you for looking over my little experiment for as long as you did

"He grins, referring to Isabel. Yamairo looses it again, but before he can do anything, all 4 of them vanish"

Yamairo: DAMN IT! DAMN THAT BASTARD!!

"Space warps around him as Yamairo yells into the sky"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Justin: No Mikey, starting a fight will yield nothing in the end. Give the man some time.

Angie: *sigh* All this and we still haven't found Zulan.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:49 pm

"Kano brings everyone back to Genosha"

Kano: Yamairo, I know Isabel's disappearance bothers you, but for now we should focus on tracking down Amber, we know she's involved, and it seems injuring Keeth can briefly snap her back to reality.
Surfer: that's not much information, are you to say we harm a friend to weaken her
Dale: It's only logic, we have more healers here..then..well anywhere, we'll be good.
Mikey: fine..I wanted to punch some..
Chulance: chil.
Alice: Probably..never wil..at this rate..what we've been captured by is violent..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Angie: Grr, damnit... is it, to much to ask, to just be able to get the man back, to be with him again.

Justin: Punching isn't always the best solution.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Dracarot: Yeah I missed most of this, though technically I don't think any of us would mind having to quit our jobs saving people because nobody decided to harm anybody. *summons a chicken dinner along with some milk* I really missed you up their Em, no matter how many other people I saw, I still missed you. Heck even when we were watching Jesus and Mohammed arm wrestle I couldn't stop thinking about you.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 pm

*Tesla steps over by Sandra's bed.*

Tesla: Still, it's strange no the less for her to be out of it so long.
Justin: Sandra's pulled through many hard situations, I have full confidence she'll get through this. Just give it time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Alice: Forces..are at work against your relationship, I simply seek Ikon, he was Feline's daughter, one of my closest friends, I promised to save..him..even if she did turn out to be a traitorous bitch, I want to keep my word.
Mikey: I know sometimes it's CLOBBERING!
Chulance: But every..time we know what's going on, now she's the Dark Phoenix again, and we know how Dave gets about all of this..I'm surprised he hasn't shot us all, and takenh er to some remote island paradise.
"Emma smiled"
Emma: Aww Dracy,I love you.

"She eats more of her food"

Emma: So how..were things there? You've gotten more powerful, who trained you? Also maybe you should see your family, your mother's really depressed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Dracarot: *sigh* I would if I could but as long as the U.S. is still under that dictatorship I can't risk my family like that, but hopefully my new tricks can do something about that. As for who taught me, I was merely taught to expand my ideas on my powers and I started trying different scenarios with them. But basically I had a sit down with Eisenhower who taught me tactics and just helped me think outside the box.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Angie: Apparently. *sigh* Damnit Ikon... where are you?

Tesla: I think it's taking all he has to restrain himself, at least somewhat. And there is no place else to go, damned HAMMER is crawling around everywhere, and the shadows, how long till they move?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 pm

*Terrell's symbiote suit shifts into a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, a pair of black and white sneakers, and light black jacket. His face showed seriousness as Riya explained what was going on.*

Terrell: Anyone..? Who's got the biggest lead on this shit? Take me to them. Compound is back in business... Wait! Compound is fucking dead. Union is in the game.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Emma: Woah you met alot of cool people, I wonder what I could do, if I trained in the afterlife, well I'm just glad you can actually fight now. "Smiles" You think we should be helping out dealing with the killings and all that?
Chulance: Who knows..and NO Mikey you can't clobber the shadows
Mikey:.>Damn..T_T
Riya: Alright let's go to James. He usually knows what's going on.

"she converted them both into oxygen, and they reappeared behind James, and Carmen."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Yamairo: I have no problem with focusing on Amber. It seems those bastards took Isabel, so if we find Amber...we find Isabel

"Aaron is still knocked out, as well as Keeth. James, Carmen, myself and Harry enter the room"

Me: James just filled us in as soon as you arrived!! This is insane
Harry: I'm so kicking those bastards asses...

"Namini is sitting in the side lines, quiet and seemingly uncaring of the conversation. She's focusing on something"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Justin: I'm going to take a look around, check things out. Tesla, Chu, Manny, I bid you farewell for now. I'll check in with you guys later.

*As he left. We see Luke outside, where he spots Dave and walks up to him.*

Luke: Dave, hmm, how are you holding up man?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Dave: Sandra's..been taken out, the Dark Phoenix is back..again, I was trying to be ok with her new life..as the Phoenix..but truthfully I'm not, I miss the normal life..we..had, living in the apartment, normal jobs, David safe..but now it's back...the whole craziness..
Kano: So now what? Why don't we awaken Keeth, we can use him as a bargaining chip with Amber? James can you contact Amber, Fior, any of them or send out a global telelpathic message, but block HAMMER from it?
Carmen: Ooh, I wanna use my ability against them...that would be fun. "smiles."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm

James: I've been trying that for days. I think that hesitation you saw in battle today was just a spur of the moment. It doesn't even necessarily mean she's back to normal
Yamairo: Yeah. During the last time she lost it, she actively showed interest in keeping Keeth alive, despite having completely turned evil
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Kano: I know, but when we hurt Amber, she briefly retained her senses, it's a long shot, but we hurt him, then unleash everything we have at her, if we bring her down, I'm suer Fior, and SHari will be easy enough to deal with.
Surfer: I suppose I'll help, I'm none for my speed..but so was Peter, I hope the X Force make there way here soon.
Carmen: I want to help too, I can use the Speedforce.

"At that Milo arrives with The X force, bringing Shawkun, having used Misery's power to trap Shawkun at the lake house again."

Milo: Fawkes..is here and so Am I.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Luke: Hmm, I see.

*Luke remains silent for a moment.*

Luke: I don't know what to say, but I see the way she is around you. She counts on Dave. Being the Phoenix isn't easy, and I think she realizes that now, she's, accepted it. And I think, she could probably use you being there for her. It'd be a lie to say there won't be hardships to come, but, it's a part of life, and we have to just deal with such things and keep moving forward.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Yamairo: About time you got back...You already know what happened right?

Harry: Guys, I'm just going to point this out...night time is about to hit again. I don't know if now that we've figured them out, they'll continue with the mass killings but...yeah, there's chance they will...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm

*Trapped back at the lake house, Shawkun simple takes a seat, leans back and is about to sleep. Amber, Milo, and the rest was of no concern to him. And since he was trapped here anyway, why not treat it as a vacation at least.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Dave: I know..but our "Hardships" are alien invasions...adopted daughters coming from the dead to kill us, and the shadows trying to eat us, and making our dark personalities come out! I mean it's crazy..I...love..her it's just hard.
Milo: Yes, I know all about what's happened, I've been busy grieving, my best friend..happens to be dead, and...now he's under control, so this thing kills people, and controls..them..this is just..great. We've been feeding them an arsenal of powers..no telling what they can do especially with Kujon.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next