Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by Dracarot Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Dracarot: *Picks up Emma* I'm so sorry Emma. Very well, sir just allow me to formally close the procedures of the Congress to Rebuild Democracy, oh and before you undoubtably ask what those two non detection fields around soles of my shoes are, those would be a pair of metal daggers I keep their to ignore metal detectors for emergency security measures...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Tesla: I'm fine, I'm fine.
Sandra: Going by that logic Mikey, many of us should be dead right now. You, Troy, etc.
Tesla: Where's Abby?
Sandra: Back at the ship with my husband and son.
Tesla: Are they gone?
Sandra: Yes, for now anyway.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Milo: Alright then Drac, I'll be seeing you around, I'll get ready to establish a permanent X Lords Government, and begin working on Stricter Laws as of now to control Rebellion, and to hound the Rebellious Factions.

"With that he teleported to the White House, where Walter was aiding in gaining control of the situation there, he met up with him, he sent out a message to the entire world, regarding how the X Corps were working on controlling the situation, and dealing with the Rebellious factions, he took a seat, making a glass of water appear, and made another for Walter."

Walter: thank You Mr. Ventro
Milo: Like I've said you can call me Milo.
Walter: Alright, I see I see.
Milo: I'm going to establish a permanent X Lords Government, I'm about to head to Genosha, I want to establish the New World Capitol there, and work on recruiting the SXM into the X Lords, we need to be in control, we need to eradicate our enemies, establish peace for years to come, for the next generation.
"On Genosha Mikey takes in the information, and Chulance misses Zach, but he'd denied joining the X Lords."

Chulance: "Hugs her." We need to stick together, incase more People come after us, I'll stay by you.
Mikey: I see what your saying Sandra..I really do.. dang I'd be dead
"In New York Kathy had gained control of the situation, storing many Rebels in her shirt pocket, she'd taken care of other forces with aid of the X Corps, and smith, she returned to normal size, storing the captured Rebel forces in a plastic zip lock bag."

Kathy: Alright I've got some people for james, and Carmen to interrogate, let's head back to the X Lords Head-quarters in DC
Smith: Got it Bab,yl et's go.

"Kathy pulled out her phone, but they both vanished, Carmen having summoned them to the XL Headuquarters with a Bankai Teleport, Janemba's form of teleportation, she'd still been gathering powers from DBZ."

Carmen: You Guys are here! Help me, and Tiffiany, things here are REALLY scary!
Kathy: Right, James, I have some people for you to interrogate, I know Ikon's brought a few leaders.

"She hands James the bag of miniaturized Rebel Soldiers."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Dracarot: We've reached Rubricon *turns to face the now angry representatives* Ladies and Gentlemen please calm yourselves! I have no wish to do this but I am afraid I must. I formally dissolve the Congress to Rebuild Democracy and *arguement halts* reform it as the congress to restore democracy! *shocked silence* Listen well, for we stand on grounds named for the man who overthrew George the Third and refused to become George the first, and yet now we have our "Great Liberator" setting himself up as monarch! We will resist but to do so we must guard our hearts in mind, for now simply go around the ruins of the capitiol building and act as though your going through mourning while I try and rally the X-lords still loyal to democracy. *Gently lays Emma on the ground* I won't let us live under any king Em I promise that. *Dials Sandra* She's the only one I can trust now, James is to close to Carmen, plus Sandra has the benefit of being a telepath, she'll know who'll help us, there's Siya but even after our little trip she seemed, on the fence... please Sandra pick up
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:10 pm

*Sandra notices her phone vibrate, and answers.*

Sandra: Hello Drac.

Tiffany: Scary? I've been enjoying this...

*Kiya had made her way back to the X Lords HQ, and meets up with the group present.*

Kiya: Carmen, Tiffany, Kathy. Hello.
Smith: Hey, what about us?
Kiya: What about you, your not girls, you two get out of here. Razz

*She spoke that in a light hearted joking voice.*

Kiya: Nah I'm just kidding, hello James, Smith.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 pm

"Milo sighs just sitting down, summoning Fawkes, leader of the X Force, and a member of the Lords, things had gotten out of hand, he informed the group of his plans to set up a Monarchy, but one that was very un-restrictive, but for a while they could get the world to a state of peace, and such."

Carmen: Tiffiany, your right THIS is fun. I'm gonna get so many new toys!!!
James: carmen...
Carmen: But im a hero like Jamsey, so I'm gonna be a good girl.

"JAmes half smiled, and kissed Carmen, after that he had Carmen tranport the shrunken leaders to cells in the Titan Tower, and went with James to interrogate them, while Kathy sort of slumped down, and Milo made a mini fridge appear with an assortment of soda's, Kathy grabbed a coke, and tossed Smith a soda."

Kathy: To think we use to be low payed FBI agents, now were running the world. "Laugsh" So Smith..maybe we should go visit Arthur, it's been a while, i hope he's okay.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Tiffany: Hmm, Carmen, if I'm using your power to insert people into fiction. If I loose it for a different power, do those people die?
Carmen: (borrowed) Don't worry, I can release them.

*Kiya grabs a Mountain Dew.*

Smith: Sure Kathy, we can go see him. I'm sure the man is alright.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm

"A few days had passed since the initial attack, the Resistance had been crushed by the X Lords, and Milo had established the new Government, intending to move the capitol from D.C to Genosha a neutral area, and he also set up a law that to get rid of weapons, and all weapons were being collected, and stored in a massive underground bunker system in Genosha, and the X Corps were hunting down allies of the Rebels, and Milo had established himself as the Commander of the New World, and was currently sitting in the White House, kissing Marie."

Marie: Milo..aye..is this good I mean
Milo: Don't worry Marie, this may go on longer then I expected, but one day I'll retire, and we can live the rest of our days in happiness
Marie: Oi, were already happy, don't you forget that.

"The two shared a kiss in the Oval Office, Carmen was enjoying herself playing a new Video Game, a Zombie outbreak game, she had many new subjects to toy with mainly rebels Kathy had captured, she was sitting within the game, Zombies moved about, Survivors were opening fire on the Zombies, she'd set it on realistic, once you died, you were actually dead, no re-spawn, a rebel soldiers opened fire, but Carmen had more Zombies coverage on the scene overpowering the rebel, Carmen was giddy with excitement."

Carmen: WHOOO! SOOO SOO FUN!!!
"On Genosha, Chulance was walking along the shores with Tesla, he'd just went for a swim, with the X Lords in order, he wondered whose Side Carson would be on, and what the X Lords would do against him, he'd joined the X Lords himself, he'd just said goodbye, and headed to the Capitol, the building the X Lords had established in the Center of Genosha, and found Manda strolling around,"

Chulance: Hey Manda, Look I'm glad your back, and I hate to get you in danger, but I really need your help to find Carson.
"Angel sat down sipping some coffee, against all odds she'd been persuaded to join her son's new Organization, as an International Advisor, and guide, the pay was well, and the job was quite, Wave remained her body Guard, not to mention Hidden Guards monitoring her, and all people who neared her, Strade had went AWOL again, he'd taken no sides, but Milo had the X Corps searching for him, he had potential to be a massive threat, Angel shrugged, Strade made it so she could gain no dreams about him."

Wave: So what of Strade, of this family's future?
Angel: I do not know, but whatever course the world takes place is of none of my concern, I don't care about the world, you cannot save people,who don't want to be saved, the SXM tried to liberate the world, and bring about World Peace, and they received world War.
Wave: But they were oppressed
Angel: How? Anti Mutant Factions were silenced by Government Forces, and denied above average jobs, the rest lived extravagant peaceful life? Remember the Military Faction that went after us, when Milo dismantled the world's nuclear weapons
Wave: I remember, I had to aid us into getting to safety, they were targeting any mutants they could get to strike back, such horrible acts humanity commits
Angel :Exactly, hence I've lost interest in them.

"Wave could not argue in that logic, and instead sipped his tea, wondering where life would take him, as the guard of Angel, how many more days did she have, would he move in to aiding Milo next continuing his family's tradition or seek his own path?"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:55 pm

"Both myself and Rachel had stayed on Genosha, albeit...very much against my will. Few days had passed, but I was still pissed at the situation"

Rachel: He's my brother Filipe...I mean
Me: I know...that's the only reason I'm staying, and NO other. Yamairo has already left...so has Harry. William stayed just for the hospital. Manny went AWOL with his crew. The entire world has gone to hell.
Rachel: No it hasn't...I mean
Me: It has...pretending otherwise is foolhardy...

----

"James was sitting in the Cerebro room. He had again chosen the side of forceful takeover"

James: I'm starting to fill these shows pretty nicely
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Manda: Carson, you guys took a change going after him last time, we nearly died if I remember.

*Manda stat down and closed her eyes. She could of reminded standing, but she'd been on her feet all day, this was a mere excuse for a few seconds rest.*

Manda: I know where he is. Are you and Tesla going?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:40 pm

"Chulance shrugged, he remembered it was going after Carson, that started the events that got Manda trapped in the camp."

Chulance: I promise, you don't have to help me find him yourself, I'll take Tesla with me, with Anti Mutant Factions going down, and with Zach's help I can take him trust me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm

*Hampton Roads Naval Facilities Maryland*

Dracarot: At least there are still some factions of the military Milo doesn't have control over, but hiding the representatives on numerous warships will only last for a while, I just hope we can contact Yamairo soon so we can just hide in another time period beyond Milo's ability to find us until we can find away to bring him down, and until then harass annoy, and humiliate Milo with guerilla attacks, just hope Emma and Siya are having some luck finding more mutant sympathizers after Sandra gave up on the idea of democracy, I don't know how many more blows we can take... Admiral Menace despite being a mutant you willingly launched an attack on Genosha to disrupt the X Lords. You don't trust Milo and neither do I, thus why I've come to you, will you be able to hide those trying to build a new democaracy with liberty and justice for ALL in further striking against them? And if so, what strength can you lend us?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Manda: Anti Mutant factions going down might give this man a abundance of cheap anti mugen weapon, where do you think weapons always go when factions fall, they are smuggled out and sold. And you can safely assume Carson is buying. You 3 sure you want to go alone?

*Meanwhile in a dark room we see Virus sat on the floor with his legs crossed, his skin is pale, and his hair is dried out. Sitting near him is Jack.*

Jack: So, time is soon is it?
Virus: Milo is trying to enforce freedom for mutants. Humans will never chance though, they fear us, that fear is forever. That fear causes war, causes groups like HAMMER. This is out world, and they wish to disobey our will, they must die. This virus I've created, only a mutant gene can save you, if your not a mutant, you die. This virus is airborne, there will be no way of stopping it. All the mutant human war, ends soon. All I ask of you, is to keep us hidden.
Jack: With my power linked to Sandra Fuller, a telepath of her class, won't be a problem.

Menace: Milo initiated a forceful take over of the world. Be his intentions good or not, I don't support him. As such I gained the attack. It seems SXM are into harboring pirates and known criminals as well. So your against Milo to are you. We have supplies, ships ready for combat, and of course, me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 pm

"Chulance paused, this made sense, they'd nearly been killed, Carson was one of the mutants most dangerous enemies, he had resources, and he used them to acquire what he needed to kill mutants, it would be like three regular humans going up against the military, he clutched his fist, he couldn't let the murderer of Tesla's family roam free, but as long as Anti mugen weaponry was around he was powerless to aid in the situation."

Chulance: I have to go after Carson, Manda, he murdered Tesla's family! I love her, how can we let someone who's done so much to us go around free, surely there's something we can do, were the friggin X Lords, we have to be able to, actually just tell me where he is.
"The Silver Surfer aka Norrin Radd, surfed through the skies, observing the new world, he remembered when his thinking pattern resembeled that of Milo, oh how many years had passed, when he wanted to unite the world against a common enemy, but he knew Milo's type, pushed over the edge he reminded him of Magneto at this point."

Surfer: Kairi does not agree with Milo's methods, from what she's said, he's a man who likes to keep what he gets, and with time on his side, this Dictatorship he's started has potential to be eternal or if not long lasting, should no one stand up to his power, I must seek out those plotting against him, Even Aaron is against him, but Kano, and Tanya have both joined the X Lords, and Dale as well what must I do..I am so conflicted, the kind words of Alicia would comfort me.

"He frowned, he was trying to forget the past, move forward to this new era in time, this new life, such was the pain an immortal must bear, moving forward through the ages, leaving less fortunate loved one's behind, following his cosmic awarness he made his way to Maryland, masking himself in warm cosmic energies."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Dracarot: I was more referring as to what kinds of ships and how many Admiral, but very well. In any case the human representatives who helped to form the new constitution drafts we now have in our possesion are waiting to board, and I'm simply waiting for my fiance and her mother to show up to see who among the mutants shall be joining us. What we'll do from there will depend on who's coming, but I suggest preparing the ships to leave port and simply tell command your off on a training exercise. And... what's that above us? *eyes disturbances created by the Silver Surfer's arrival*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Menace: Don't worry, I'm clear on what to do. My people are loyal to me, they will aid even mutants if I command.

Manda: Did you guys ever consider reviving them? I mean Milo is here, and if not him Sandra is still at SXM. Anyway... *gives location* If only you 3 are going, be careful, I warn you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:59 pm

"Silver Surfer flew down to the ground, he suddenly sensed something odd, life force fading, perhaps it was simply Rebel Factions, nothing that concerned him he hovered on his board, looking down at Dracarot."

Silver: I am the Silver Surfer, Wielder of the Power Cosmic, Traveler of Space, and Time, and of all assortment of dimensions. I have come to aid you, I am on Aaron Stark's team of Avengers, Which is falling apart, members have split up, some allied with Milo, others against his new control over earth, I have come to provide my aid to your Resistance, and gather the Avengers against him to join you, together we may be able to dethrone Ventro, and re-establish a fair government on this planet, one with equality for all, one where democracy reigns. I cannot bear to see another world fall into tyranny, far too long have I seen Tyranny ruin entire civilizations, and I will not let it happen to a civilization I hold so dear.
Chulance: Reviving them, we went after a man named Alastair back when the SXM were split up, he's extremly powerful, reincarnation was his ability, and we don't want to owe the most powerful man on the planet, nor Sandra, plus selfish as it may be, I don't want to loose her to her family.

"Getting the location he decided to meet up with Zach, and Tesla, who were suppose to meet up at the Shore, The X Corps would send a Hellicarrier to pick them up."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Dracarot: This is very good news, right now my fiance Emma and her mother are trying to discretely find any among the SXM that would be willing to join, How long until those Avengers willing to join us arrive? We have time yet but I don't want to stay here too long.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Silver Surfer: I will return within the hour, find out which Avengers are loyal to Freedom, and those loyal to Milo, I shall return my speed has not failed me yet, Hopefully I will not arouse suspiscion from Milo, hope is all we have in such dark times, when Heroes become Villians.

"With that he was gone instaneously, heading back to the Avengers Mansion at the speed of light to gather allies for the Rebellion, while Emma, and Siya had left Genosha, the new capitol of the world, and began moving about in search fo allies, one whom they managed to get was Greg, whom had been persecuted by the X Corps, particulary by Troy, one of the X Lord's newer members, his business was done with, Harish, and Jimmy also aided them, and they'd managed to teleport, the congregation of the church had betrayed them, the X Corps had nearly subdued the rebellious faction who managed to arrive at the Navy Base in Maryland, Harish tired."

Harish: Damn..that was close they were gaing oon us
Jimmy: This is bad real bad..now Milo hates us, word will get out.. I'm gonna bea dEad Man I'm
Greg: Damn that son of mine!
Emma: Gregy...
Siya: Watch your foul mouth Greg, "Turns to Dracarot." Me, and Emma got this three, members from our old group, there's one more member out there he's very powerful name's Kevin, with Body Insertion his powers are so great he managed to imprison Sandra, the Phoenix. He broke away from the group after we stopped our Terorrist Activities, and is has been an enemy against HAMMER for years, he vanished a few months ago, he might be dead, but he might be hiding in some rich man's body on a Remote Island, if we find him, we'll have the perfect Inside Man, You remember Jimmy has Coloration Control, and Harish has Yamairo's abilities, and you know full well what me, and my daughter are capable fo doing, Greg has contacts in the Criminal underworld, and the temperature is his to command.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Manda: Good luck Chu.

*Tesla was sitting at the shores waiting for Chu and Zach to show up.*

Tesla: That slimy Wiesel won't slip away this time.

*Julie and Nina enter the base, blood running down Nina's chin as she grinned showing her fang like teeth.*

Nina: With humans gone, won't feeding be harder.
Virus: *sigh* You can fight, what are you, lazy?
Nina: *angered grunt* You want to see me fight.
Virus: You bite and die.
Nina: Whatever.

*As she turns to walk away.*

Virus: Psycho.
Nina: Grr.
Virus: *grin*

*As she leaves.*

Julie: When does it start?
Virus: Within the hour my dear. The virus is ready.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Dracarot: Hmmm, well you just missed the Silver Surfer, he's going to be back in an hour or so with those members of the Avengers willing to join us, and I have one last phone call to make, to see if we can get ourselves two more supporters, but if the X corps know, we won't have to concern ourselves yet, they know you just left Illinois but don't know where you landed, but I suggest you all head below decks for the moment so no body here get's suspicious. As for Kevin, hmmm we'll hold of on him because there are plenty of places a mutant with his skills can hide, once we begin our campaign we should be able to attract his attention, and if we can leave him subtle enough clues we can get him to find us without attracting Milo's attention. *dials up Isabel* I just hope she knows where Yamairo is, I know he won't be a fan of Milo's plans...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:31 pm

"Chulance made his way to the shore spotting Zach leading Tesla into the helicarrier, he boarded it, and hugged Tesla from behind kissing her on her cheek, as he led her inside, and the door rolled up, and the vehicle took off into the air, heavilly armed X Corps Soldiers strolled through the air but none seemed hostile."

Chulance: Alright Telsa, I've got the location, and I've given it toth e pilot
Zach: This is suicidal, were probably going to die, shot to death, tortured interrogated, we may even have a Judas in this group, probably you Chulance
Chulance: Ok srsly..don't be a dick, We don't want to know the BAD stuff about the future, and I'll change it.
Zach: Alright time to Lie. We have 100% chance of victory, nothing bad will happen, the good guys always win,w ere th good guys ~yay~
Chulance: Right..your mean, your better when your drunk
Zach: I'll take that as a compliment, old buddy old pal.

"He made his way into the mini fridge, once they were will in the air, and the initial take off was over, and grabbed a cold bottle of beer, taking it out of cooler, a good drink would get him ready for this nearly suicidal mission."
"Isabel, and Yamairo had made there way to the old Akatsuki base, abandoned now, with the Akatsuki gone, Deidara, and Sasori, but Yamairo had promised not to pursue them, Yamairo had gathered them some tea, both sipping there cups, Yamairo had left to gather wood for a fire, and "Isabel's" phone buzzed, she reached into her pocket, examining the caller ID, and picked it up."

"Isabel": Me, and my...boyfriend; that's the term right? We are not interested in the X Lords, in fact we, or rather he is furious with Milo's plans, and has actions, so do not bother us about that issue any further
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Dracarot: Alright that's good how fast can you get to Hampton Roads Maryland? That's we're our resistance is forming your both welcome to join. But you better hurry I don't want to sit in the open here for too long.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:39 pm

"Isabel" Paused she loved Yamairo, but did she want to be dragged into another Crusade between mutants and humans, she was impartial to such matters, and moments later Yamairo had brought them both, having fetched the OdinSword,a nd RuneSword, and got dressed in proper Samurai Attire, he had his blades sheathed."

Yamairo: Dracarot, I came as soon as Possible.
"Isabel": How is this Resistance being formed? we should forumate which members have what abilities, and how we wil lgo against Milo
Yamairo: I have been in communication with Aaron, the two of us have been forming a rebellion, me, and "Isabel" Went off the radar, I can try and gather members from the SXM, and our allies, to go against the X Lords, but many are for this, and for good reason, Milo has liberates them, but he has done such horrible acts in the process of liberation, and is slowly stripping non powered humans of there rights, and soon everyone will be under Absolute Dictatorship under the name of peace
"Isabel": Hence we will aid you in your crusade against 'Commander' Ventro.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Tesla: Zach is a ass lately, you know that. So, how long till we arrive?

*Sandra is with Dave on Genosha. Abby has wandered off someplace, taking David in the stroller and going for a walk.*

Sandra: So it's actually happening, we're not putting up with HAMMER's shit anymore. We're been hunted down so long, it's hard to believe we're the ones in control.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next