Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh

2 posters

Go down

EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh Empty EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh

Post by Tlaloc Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:44 pm

I didn't make this; it was done by a friend at imdb.com; a funny crossover about DB-Evangelion-DuckTales-The Simpsons:

Life is full of energy beams here in Duckberg
Giant robots Mr. Buuuurrns, It's a duck blur.
Might cry like Shinji
Or blow up historyyyy

EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh
Every day that I've been makin' EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo oooh.
Not pony tales or cotton tales, NO EvaDragon Springfield Tales... Whooo OOOH!

Goku McDuck:"SOMEONE STOLE MY LUCKY DIME!"

Mr. Frieza Burns:"Wuhahahahahaha, I stole it and you can do nothing because my power level's over 1 million."

Goku McDuck:"Oh YEAH?" *Begins powering up until all his feathers become golden.*

Mr. Frieza Burns:"NO WAY! There's no such thing as a Super Ducky."

Goku MCDuck:"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Mr. Frieza Burns:"Oh yeah, well I'll summon my angel creature that just so happens to run on NEUCLEAR POWER!"

Sachiel:*Rises from the earth and begins laser beaming things.*

Goku McDuck:"Money Bin LAUNCH!"

(Goku's money bin lifts itself from the earth and transforms into a large robot.)

To be continued.....

(Cue end credits with a background similar to eva's but has duck versions of Dragon Ball charcters flying around and a DBZ style version of The Simpsons theme plays.)

In case you haven't figured it out, the premise of the series is that Goku McDuck must find the fabled Dragon Balls to protect his fortune and the earth from the evil Mr. Frieza Burns and his army of neuclear powered angels. There'll be hallucinations, explosions, and lots of grunting.
Sig
Sometimes puppies get so hungry, they eat their own tales. Isn't that great?

Springfield Council Member #1:"In order to bring Duckkind into the next stage of evolution, we must first obtain Goku McDuck's lucky dime."

SCMembers#2:"Indeed. Without the genetic material from the original Gizmoduck contained within that dime, we shall never realize our full potential."

(Scene fades back to Goku McDuck in his Money Bin fighting Sacchiel and Mr. Frieza Burns.)

Goku McDuck:"Give it up, Burns, I'm stronger than you. Why can't you just live a peaceful life instead of hurting others?"

Frieza Burns:"Because that would be a boring existance. NOW DIE!" (Fires a laser beam from Sacchiel, blasting into the hull of Goku's Money Bin.)

Goku McDuck:"Ugh..."

(Scene changes to Huey, Dewey and Louie standing in a control room with Webbigail, Betina Beakly and Launchpad.)

Betina:"Get him, Goku. Get him for what he did to Duckworth."

Huey:"Come on uncle Goku, you can do it."

Everyone:"YEAH! GO GOKU!"

(Scene goes back to Goku's Money Bin on the ground.)

Goku McDuck:(Int thought) "I can hear them calling for me, cheering me on. I can feel their energy filling me with power." (Goku opens his eyes and lets loose a primal scream. The Money Bin rises upward and begins the motion for a Qua-ckah-ah-cah-ha wave attack.)

Frieza Burns:"What, NO. This is IMPASSIBLE!"

Goku McDuck:"It's OVER Frieza. I gave you a chance to change your ways and you spit in my face. I pity you."

Frieza Burns:"Save your pity for your FUNERAL, Goku McDuck!" (Begins charging up an energy beam.)

Goku McDuck:"Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ccccckkkkaaaaahhhhh.."

Frieza Burns:"Deeeeeeeeeeaaaadddlllyyyyyyyyy...."

Goku McDuck:"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh-caaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

Frieza Burns:"SHIIINNNIIIINNGGG BEEEEAAAMMMM!" (Fires a blue energy beam.)

Goku McDuck:"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" (Fires a yellow energy beam.)

Gendo Glomgold:"That's right, destroy each other. Then my plan can come into fruition."

(The two beams collide and Goku McDuck and Frieza Burns begins stuggling to force back the other's beam. The scene turns into a freeze frame.)

Narrator:"Will Goku McDuck overpower the evil Frieza Burns? And will the Springfield Council begin their plans for the Ducky Instrumentality Project? And who is Gendo Glomgold? Find out on the next exciting episode of EVADRAGON SPRINGFIELD TALES!"

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh Left_bar_bleue100/100EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh Empty Re: EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:59 am

^AHAHAH that was funny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This seems familiar to me, it reminds me of Dragona Tales Z flash animation I saw on the newgrounds, oh my god I laughed so much on that Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh Left_bar_bleue100/100EvaDragon Springfield Tales, Whooo ooohhh Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down