Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Sandra: *nod* Son, Dave, terribly sorry, but slight delay, I have to take care of this before Kevin figures out Milo's powers. You two can go ahead, visit Amber, see if she noticed anything odd going on. I'll catch up when I can.

*With their 3 targets the group starts to make their way out of the base. Outside they see a man waiting, Yamairo.*

Justin: What the... Drac, do you suspect what I suspect?

*Sandra arrives near Yamairo getting his message.*

Sandra: It's about Milo.

*She feeds Yamairo the information on Kevin and Milo.*

Sandra: We have to catch him now, the longer we wait, the harder things will get.

Luke: When we attack, we get visions.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:39 pm

"Carmen was crying, but she pushed the tears away, she'd made her way to the Oscorp office, examing Jorgan's will, apparently he wanted her to lead the company"

Carmen:T...The company
Walter: Yes Carmen this was his plan, you certaintly don't have the education, but with your telepathic lover, and your ability to gather knowledge from fictional beings including our ancestor Norman Osborn, he believed in you.
Carmen :i..I'll.do anything for daddy..
DAve: I understand maybe Milo with his full powers can help us anyway, I'll take care of David. I love you, be careful.
Milo: So now what? Let's go to James.
Niko: I cannot carry them all.
Mikey: I'll help let's go ,you two watch them.

"With that the duo makes there way to the exit with Jack, and Josh."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Dracarot: That we're in way over our heads, yes Justin yes I do, we have just gotten into a bigger mess than we could possibly imagine.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Marie: Not just any...visions of the past...of our...pain
Elsa: So that explains the dream we had last night...this thing is causing us mental torture! Well if he believes that is enough, he is wrong!!

"Elsa pushes forward, the swords floating around her"

Elsa: Dance my swords!!

"She sends them all flying and ripping through the man, and each time gets images similar to her dream the last night"

----

Holst: This is just sadistic
Featherine: If they truly wish to live...they will keep fighting...but they will give up, because that is human conditioning
Beatrice: Zelretch didn't

----

Yamairo: Damn...I knew something was off. I was just with him. I should have known...what's the plan now then?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 pm

"Reese climbed out bed with his wife, it was a fresh new life, he'd gotten in contact with his son, and his remaining Agency contacts including Angel learning someone may be trying to eliminate them."

Reese: As if anybody could kill me, haha I'd like to see them try and
Mary: HONEY! HELP
Reese: MARY!

"Reese rushed in seeing two armed men they opened tasers on Reese, but he was unaffected, he instantly appeared infront of the men grabbing one, the man yelled out in pain as he hit the ground barely alive, the other men whipped out a gun opening fire on him, but the bullets caused Reese no harm, instead the man dropped the gun."

Reese: Take your ally, and leave now..and tell your leader a second assault will have dire consequences, do not question my power!

"The man grabbed his friend, and burst out the already shattered window, Reese rushing over to his wife Mary to comfort her, and heal any wounds she may have."
Milo: Locate my body again, me and Sandra will take him down, and I'll get my body back.
"Ikon meanwhile confronted Kevin who was singning autographs, and using his powers to get many girls, when Ikon appeared, and with his godlike empathy acquired from Aphrodite all the women left, and he used his immense telekentic force on Kevin shoving him into a wall."

Ikon :Hello Ventro, ready to die?
Kevin: Heh? I don't know who the hell you are? But you messed with "Ventro" on a wrong DAY BITCH!

"Kevin sends forward blasts of fire, but Ikon walks through the fire unarmed, staring at Ventro, as Prime appears behind Milo grabbing him, as Ikon's hand glows with biological energy."

Prime: Ikon the target is immobile.
Ikon: I realize this, now then Mr. Kevin are you ready to die!
Kevin: WAIT WAIT WAIT!
Ikon :Waiting time is over Mr. Body Snatcher DE ATH IS NOW!

"Ikon grabbed Kevin, who yelled out in pain as biological energy was drained from him, Prime breaking his arms."
"Carmen was crying, but she pushed the tears away, she'd made her way to the Oscorp office, examing Jorgan's will, apparently he wanted her to lead the company"

Carmen:T...The company
Walter: Yes Carmen this was his plan, you certaintly don't have the education, but with your telepathic lover, and your ability to gather knowledge from fictional beings including our ancestor Norman Osborn, he believed in you.
Carmen :i..I'll.do anything for daddy..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Sandra: James is busy according to Yama, but I may be able to still track Kevin yet.

*Justin prepared a metal bat. He runs up knocking "Yama" across the head, he falls reverting to Jason. Seeing Jason fall, having a set up of their own Julie attacked Justin, estimating where the attack on Jason came from as she couldn't see Justin due to Drac. Justin notices due to a warning from the others, and dodges to the side, getting a graze from Julie's sword. Justin backs up, grabbing his left ribs despite being in metal form.*

Justin: Mikey, get her from behind, and watch that sword.

*More members of Forgotten begin to gather around the area.*

*As the others back down Tiffany came up, pouncing the phantasm like a cat attacking.*

Tiffany: Yay, a opponent. Smile

Carl: Come on guys, win this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Dracarot: *draws one gun and begins firing into the crowds of the Forgotten with it* Let's see how these clowns like Mercury cutting through them, but curse my luck for having to carry Spike and leaving me with only one weapon to fire
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:11 pm

"Tiffany is as well bombarded with visions of her past"

---

Holst: Why do all this though? Who died and made you the judge of humanity?
Featherine: I cannot answer that...for we do not know
Beatrice: Ever since we existed it has been our job...Muses of Judgment. The Golden Witch, and the Witch of the Theater.

----

"James is seen standing outside the room Carmen is in, waiting for her to come out after going in to get the will"

----

Yamairo: Give me a second...I got it again
Sandra: How are you doing that?
Yamairo: I just...can see it. I have no idea how, but it started a few months ago. Come on, you two ready?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:11 pm

*Terrell jumped at where Surfer once stood before punching the air.*

Terrell: Fucking bitch!

*Terrell's eyes looked toward Riya who appeared unharmed by what Surfer did. He didn't trust what he saw, so he immediately got a doctor to go check her out. Terrell stood outside of Riya's hospital room as doctors and nurses took a look at her. Terrell and Union argued mentally about what to do.*

Terrell: Terrell, I had been ready to break up with her, but....

*Terrell felt the pressure. Before he could get things sorted in his mind, a nurse informed him of her paralysis. His widened with shock, and then in rage.*

Terrell: What abilities do we have that can help her? Tell me now!

Union: We have no healing powers. You already know this. Like I said before. You must leave her in order to protect her. You are dangerous man whether you like it or not, and you must understand that your life is too much for her.

Terrell:.....

Union: So you refuse to speak..? If you are angry, you must caution yourself if you go after Surfer. He is a hero, so he is likely to...

Terrell: Then I'll be a villain...

Union:...Are you sure of this, you don't posses the power to just make a decision like this.

Terrell: Let's acquire more then... There are substances out there that we still haven't made contact with right?

Union: Heh... You have no idea

*Terrell walks into Riya's hospital room, before kissing her for what seemed like one last time... Now he had to lie.*

Terrell: I'm sorry, but it's over between us. I can't let you slow me down anymore, and don't even think I can love someone who can't even take care of themselves. You can't make the good guy you want me to be. So long.

*With that, Terrell vanished.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Tiffany: Oh, memories of Papa.

*Tiffany imagines Tesla making a diamond spike, and one grows from her left hand. Tiffany looks for a second smiling as the visions change to those of her capture, and how she was roughed up and beaten in a depowering cell. Tiffany ignores them, also remembering when she got saved by Tesla and Chu.*

Tiffany: Oh oh oh, I get it, your trying to beat me with my past... I wonder if I can use this power... Hmm...

*She try's to use the phantasm ability, to pull up memories of it's past.*

Carl: So you two has been at this, ever since you both existed? And how long would that be?

Sandra: Always, go for it Yama.

*As the group ducks for cover one lone women walks into the area.*

Kelly: Oh dear me, hiding? Why not show yourselves, please... I'd really love to meet you all.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 pm

"The phantasm is unnafected and continues his silent attacks on Tiffany, slashing left right and from above at blinding speed"

Elsa: That girl..why isn't she...feeling anything? Does she have no care for anything?!

----

Featherine: What...
Beatrice: I keep telling you Featherine...humans are much more than we expect them to be...and they're fun to hang around

"Beatrice winks at Holst. At this, Featherine finally looses it and looks straight into Beatrice's eyes"

Featherine: NO! Our job is to judge them!
Beatrice: And they passed! Zelretch passed when with but such a small time he learned the basics of magic, and this girl has passed when she proved to you humans CAN overcome their ghosts! We have been going about this for centuries! And I have always lost. You got Zelretch to drop out by making him not care about the game, but this time I stopped you fro doing the same! I won!
Featherine: YOU WON NOTHING!

"The very space shakes with the yelling. Beatrice remains calm"

Beatrice: Someone's mad?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Dracarot: WE might as well please the lady before she dies, but let us keep dancing around the remainder of our foes, so Justin keep your feet moving *briefly drops solely the sight non detection and opens fire on Kelly unleashing 6 of the mercury filled rounds* Hello and goodbye madame.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Niko: BE STOPPED EVIL ONES!

"Niko uses optic beams aimed at the gathering Forgotten."

Mikey: I got this!

"Mikey slams his foot into the ground, and sends out numerous rock spikes aimed at Julie intending to use an attack from a distance."
"Carmen comes outside, and hugs James.,"

Carmen: It's..It's over Jamesie. My Daddy's gone..he wants me to control the company.I want to try for him, but I don't know if I can Jamsie.

"She hugs him, and cries."
Riya: Terry!!!!!

"Tears streamed down her face."
"As soon as they arrived they say Kevin unconscious, and beaten Prime and Ikon sitting in some lawn chairs eating hot dogs, Milo grinned, focusing he returned to his body, and Kevin returned to his, and he then absorbed Kevin's ability, sending him to a cell in MHF. Milo then regenerates from the damage Prime, and Ikon cause him."

Milo: Ah that's done. So I see the Hunters are back, and just in time I'll be needing your help for my newest operation. Fusion-Incorporated.
Prime: Interesting does this have to do with.
Milo :Yamairo, Sandra take care thanks for the help you too Ikon, I'll be back soon.

"Milo grabbed onto Prime, and both vanished in a flash of light."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm

*Tiffany lets go of phantasm letting herself fall back and uses her feet to kick off, doing a aerobatic flip and landing on her feet, her spike again coming to her left hand.*

Tiffany: Ohhh, I almost didn't see that one.

Luke: That girl, she's a annoyance, but she's such a free spirit, she never takes worry about the past.

Carl: Dear go are we going to witness some insane battle between these two.

Kelly: What!!

*Kelly is tackled by Tracy as Momentum charges like a unstoppable train towards Niko, even taking his beam head on and pushing forward.*

Momentum: You can't stop the unable.

*Kelly stands up pissed at her near death.*

Kelly: You will all stop, you will obey me!!

*Julie keeps moving, zig zaging her way in towards Mikey*

Julie: You think you rock skin will stop me, this blade cuts anyways!!

*She steps off the rising spikes, kicking off each spike and moving constantly faster, moving in at Mikey.*

Sandra: Well, looks like you beat us to the punch Ikon. I wonder what Milo is planning, maybe I'll look into it later. If we're done Yama, I have something I really need to get to.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm

"James just holds her in his arms"

James: If he wanted you to do it...do it. I'll help you if you need it.

"James gets her to look at him"

James: Come on...you're not a girl to be brought down like this right?

---

Holst: Beato...
Beatrice: Of COURSE I will not fight her...this is a game...it is ALREADY a battle OHOHOH!
Featherine: Fine then...but I shall be the victor!!

-----

Marie: TIFFANY! Just end this!
Elsa: That thing is a haunting. A ghost. To defeat a ghost one must exorcise the source of it's pain...

"Luke and Abigail suddenly look at each other and remember the book"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Dracarot: *drops Spike to the ground and draws second pistol and now opens fire on both Kelly and Momentum, scattering shots to try and make any movement possibly lethal and reinstates non detection on the crew*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 pm

"Carmen makes a napkin appear, and wipes the tears away."

Carmen: I'll do it James! I'll do it! But I'll start tommorow..I'm so tired, I'm.

"She teleported them back to there place on Genosha, and she fell onto her bed tired, falling asleep almost instantly preparing to take over Oscorp."
Niko: OH NO!

"Niko fires a beam at the ground attempting to destroy the ground beneath Momentum if the ground beneath him is gone, hopefully he will fall."

Niko: Physics do not fail me now..even against these beings who actively defy it!
"As Mikey is slashed by Julie's blade, he sends up a large boulder at her at near point blank range, then kicks the boulder towards her, grabbing his wound."

Mikey: D..damn!
Ikon :Yes I must go now.

"Ikon vanishes."
"Dave and David both teleport to Amber's place knocking."

Dave: IS she here
David: I think so Dad.
Dave: AMBER! OPEN UP It's Me1 I need help!!!!
"Milo appeared with Epoch in a massive room encased in Cosmic energies, Milo looking at Epoch who'd taken on the form of a beautiful female."

Milo: Epoch thank you for allowing me to realize my true destiny my abilities have evolved.
Epoch :OF course they have Milo Ventro. You no longer copy ONLY powers. You also copy energies, emories, knowledge, talents, personalies even Physical features.
Milo: I understand I thought I was powerful before but this mind-blowing this sheer connection to billions, trillions the power to organize it to feel there emotions there struggles, this truly is Empathic Mimicry, I can feel there desires, what I need to do to please them but please everyone, combined with Ikon's simplistic ability to understand I'm near omniscient with only my base powers..along with Cosmic Awareness..I have an understanding on your level but..
Epoch :Beyond me, you are truly an amazing individual. And you must accept your destiny, not only does the earth you, but the entire Multiverse. Your lifeline is eternal, and you must guide them, I have shown you your Future Ventro, you know what you must do , you know the ends justify the means, and they no nothing compared to you, you are THE being Ventro, it is your destiny you ar the Protector of the Universe, of the MultiverSE!
Milo: I accept my destiny, my evolved abilities, and I promise to look out for what's best for everyone, and not to satisfy my human emotions, far I am far surpassed humanity my evolutionary process is near complete, I am perfection in physical form, and will do my best to unite everyone, and to bring out a Multiversal Paradise! For the past several hours I have been involved in aiding various alien culutures deal with there major problems from tyranny to financial needs to simply organizing governments, and dealing with rising Anti Government behavior. From species as advaned as the Zenn Lavians to species as under-developed as my home race humanity, I promise to do this forever, and have a good time doing so, and you will always be my mentor.
Epoch: I'm glad I hold such an important place in your life Ventro now go out, as you people say, Save the World.

"Milo smiles, as he vanishes the cosmic lights vanishing, appearing in another dimension General Prime is seen, as well as Rulk, and millions of other Hunters."

Milo: NOW THEN HUNTERS! I ACCEPT MY ROLE AS YOUR NEW LEADER! AND WE WILL MAINTAIN UNIVERSAL BALANCE! We will do what is necessary, I understand what I did not understand before, and why you are a necessary force in the universe.! AND FOR THAT WE FORM THE COLLECTIVE!

"The Hunters all cheered, as Milo generated millions of drinks, ready to have a celebration within the hunters, moments later it seemed a massive party was going on, hot tubes, drinks, exotic dancers, Milo downing drinks, and laughing and joking with Rulk, the later arm-wrestling Prime."

Last edited by Chulance on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Abigail: The book, it showed the past.
Luke: And the ghost visions can't hurt Tiffany because...
Abigail: She doesn't worry about the past... she moved on.
Luke: That's it guys, that's why this ghost showed us the visions, we have to overcome our past. If we face the past, and overcome it, the ghost won't have any effect on us. Marie, Natzu, Esla, all of us, we have to face our ghosts, that's the game.

*Kelly is hit in her stomach by a bullet, and drops down as she bleeds out.*

Kelly: D-don't... leave me...

*Dracorat feels compassion, and even sadness for Kelly as she quickly regained her composure after being shot, abid it being to late by this time as the Mercury spreads through her. She falls, and Drac's emotions return to normal.*

*Momtentum wasn't effected by the shots, but came to a stop, falling in a deep hole Niko made.

Momentum: RAA, wait till I get out of this hole, I'll crush you beam boy.

*Julie gets scratched, not quite fast enough to dodge. She looks up seeing Mikey disappeared due to Drac.*

Julie: What? Damn, vanishing boy killed Kelly...

Sandra arrived near David and Dave just outside Ambers house.*

Dave: That was quick?
Sandra: Luck break, battle was already over, you two didn't go in?
Dave: We just got here ourselves.
Sandra: Alright, lets go see her then.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vGeHAM4gM

Marie: Overcome the past?! That's all sentimental bullshit! I'll never stop bein' haunted by that day, doesn't mean I haven't moved on already!! If this goddamn ghost wants me to prove that to 'em to back the FUCK off...so be it then!!

"Marie disappears, turning herself to air, forming a huge gust of wind and blowing the specter across the room, causing the walls to rip apart from the cyclone that is her powers. Reappearing behind, she uses her hand motions to slam it into the wall. With every attack, the vision's of her mother are shown"

Marie: Yer in yer own hell now...YOU ARE NOT MY OWN

"One last push and the ghost is sent back towards the group again"

---

"James sighs, and just sits next to her, pulling the hair from her eyes and letting her sleep"

----

"The door to Amber's house opens, and Zelretch is seen"

Zelretch: Amber...you have guests

Amber: DON'T OPEN THE DOOR WITHOUT PERMISSION DAMN IT!

Last edited by lol1991 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Dracarot: And now your next Careful Mikey I'm going to standard ammo now, so you shouldn't have to worry about being cut by mercury *changes ammo to regular rounds and opens fire on Julie*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 pm

David: Mommy she's really mad!
Dave: Well Amber..nice to see you too...
"Milo's bachelor party with the Hunters is seen nearing an end, hugging two exotic dancers he vanishes, reappearing in the Ventro mansion he blows all the dusts away, and begins making several papers appear, and snaps his fingers."

Milo: And so it begins Ventro-Industries using the Agencies funds..and my own families riches I can get this Billion-Dollar Company started. With Oscorp's fall, there will be a power vacuum, and I can take advantage of this to begin the rise of my company, who's goal is to change the world, and connect humanity!

"With that Milo gets to work on his Facebook Profile, and Twitter account, planning to connect himself with the world, at the same time making some calls to his old Agency contacts now involved in NASA, preparing for a major project, taking his laptop into the basement a massive computer is seen."

Milo: Hello Hello C.L.O.C!
"Mikey moves forward bashing Julie back, then uses a massive rock strucutre to propel himself over to Niko avoiding the hole he'd generated."

Niko: Drac let's go!
Mikey: im done clobbering these fools!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:36 pm

*As the specter returns to the group it's grabbed buy Luke in his metal form, the images of the past flooding his mind, Luke pushes through showing anger.*

Luke: Only a weak minded fool lives in the past. A REAL HUMAN BEING ACCEPTS THE PAST AND MOVES ON!!

*He shows a look of pity mixed with anger towards the specter, and launched in across the room like a missile at high speed. It comes to a sudden stop, impaled by a pair of vectors. The images again flood Abby's mind, all the dismembered bodies, blood, the dead. Despite showing some tears, Abby forces her way through.*

Abigail: There is nothing wrong to remember the past... BUT I WON'T LET IT HUNT ME ANYMORE!!

*Abby slammed the specter to the wall.*

Abigail: Isn't it time you moved on.

*The vector swings the specter, who fly's like a bullet at Natsu.*

Sandra: Hello Amber, hmm how are things. I have a quick question if you don't mind answering...

*Julie stabs her sword to the ground, flipping back to her feet.*

Julie: We're getting... wait, where is Infection, and Night Walker... if those two ran off...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Dracarot: Damn I missed, alright I don't want to deal with mister ignores physics, we better cut and run... *Picks up Spikeretreats with the remainder of the group providing a cover fire with his only aimable gun, not so much aiming as making sure Julie doesn't follow* can't waste time to aim
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:41 pm

"Natsu is seen, fist ablaze, following up the attack, punching the ghost over and over, when finally"

Natsu: I agree with irish! MY PAST IS NOT MY NIGHTMARE!! IT NEVER WAS! Red Lotus Phoenix Blade!

"Natsu gathers all of his flames and slams into the ghost. Elsa herself is seen, her swords dancing around her in a beautiful yet deadly dance, before speeding towards the ghost and finishing it for good"

Elsa: Agreed!

----

Beatrice: AH! I win Featherine! Free them!
Featherine: THIS IS NOT OVER!

"A huge blast again shakes space itself, as Beatrice this time gets serious, her hair suddenly loosening itself"

Beatrice: WITCH OF THE THEATER! As the Endless Witch, the Golden Witch, the master of this game, I retain the right to end it!!
Featherine: Fine...but the next game is mine, and I shall not be so permissive of the humans
Beatrice: So be it...but they'll always win...no matter what you do to them...and I'll have fun watching them squirm and succeed every single time!!

"A flash of light happens. Carl and Holst catch one last glimpse of the witches as Beatrice looks back"

Beatrice: Humans are so very much fun I'd rather not take away the fun they have in my games...but never forget...the game never ends...goodbye humans!

"Everyone reappears where they were picked up from, as if nothing had happened at all, as if it was all dream...but it wasn't"

---

Amber: Come in! So...what's up?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Dave: Abby is missing..my son and wife tracked there psioninc signals, but can't track them, we think magic is involved. Your powerful please find my daughter...please..
David: sis is lost cuz of me..Sad
Niko:Alright then Rock man, can you form a construct, with the strength of my concussive energies, I can get us out to see where our friends at sea are
Mikey: Oh yea..HOL DON! DRAC COVE RUS!

"Mikey forms a massive construct under the group's feet, and Niko uses a massive optic blast propelling them forward, soaring through the air they crash onto the docks near where Manny's ship is anchored"

Niko: We have returned
Mikey: WHOO HOO! DANG THAT WAS FUN!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next