Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 am

"Milo nods."

Milo: It's true, we've all been busy, what with villians from the past, and outer gods. How are things going with you? You seem busy these days man.

"Nods to Katy."

Milo: Of Course I am. Does everyone knew about the break up..
Dave: Dosen't make a difference, were not trying to pick a fight, these people can potentially mess us up if they see us coming, Sandra bring them down telepathically.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 am

William: I've just stepped out of the fighting...well Joe's done too, he should come around soon...alright Katy seriously what happened to you 2? These wounds look lightning induced...really high high voltage lightning

----

"Meanwhile, Amber appears in front of Ted, not caring much if she's seen"

Amber: Oh hey Ted...Inner Circle is getting put in jail, yes or no on the coming peacefully?

----

"Meanwhile, somewhere, we find Rachel regaining consciousness in a cell"

Rachel: O-ouch...that girl hits hard

"She slowly moves to the edge of the bars, where she finds it's a prison complex. In front of her are 3 cells where she can see Mikey, Holst and Metallic. Although she can't see due to her field of vision, two cells, one on each side, have Zach and Jim"

Rachel: Guys! Hey guys! Wake up already damn it!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

"Misery is unconscious Dave kicking him a few times, Sandra had taken him down telepathically."

Dave: YEA!
Sandra: Amber I've brought Misery down, where are we sending them?
Milo: Hmm Jin's back. Well William It was nice talking to you, but I have to go ya know Save the World. Take care Katy, find out what happened to thme, and maybe heck we can get everyone together have a nice ole barbacue on Genosha, Think about the good times.

"He vanishes reappearing in Watchtower frightening the defenses, Epoch appears and hugs him, he gives in hugging her, she smiles."

Epoch: Milo
Milo: I know..I know I understand Master.
Epoch: no need to be so formal..your saving lives many especially with thi sCollective
Milo: I'm glad, but I did this alone, I have the power, the intellect everything I need, but I'm different from others Eternity, Death I had a human life, I can't abandon that, I've ascended beyond it of course, but I may need help to win, but I do need support, so I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to assemble a team of my planet's strongest heroes to aid in my mission as the Protector of the Universe. The Omega League!
"Zach and Mikey begin coming too."

Mikey: W..what happened
Zach: Ah damn bitch messed up my field..where...are we in Jail?!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 pm

"Holst comes to as well, and then Jim and Metallic"

Metallic: Hurgh...where are ?
Holst: A far off planet...I...had a vision of us being captured. That girl hacked the SXM mainfraime and recovered data from all the know mutants on Earth...why I don't know, but they now know how to find every single one of us
Rachel: Is that why you told me to take the fall?
Holst: I figured that...if we could get here, we could then contact our telepaths and tell them to come investigate...so now we just need
Rachel: One problem...I've been calling for James since I woke up...and he's no answering
Jim: So you're saying they're blocking them off...figures
Metallic: That is unfortunate...there's one solution then...we need to figure this out alone and then somehow remove the interference...
Rachel: Great...can anyone use their powers?

(they can't)

---

Ted: I...
Amber: Woops, Misery's down as well We're sticking them in the Negative Zone prison with the rest of the extremely dangerous individuals Not time for talk

"Amber suddenly blasts Ted with a psionic attack and knocks him out cold. Without Iliria's psychic shielding, the Hellfire Club was easy to pick off"

Amber: Alright...now there's just one last member...Sandra, come pick up Ted and take him and Misery away....I got other things to do

"Amber disappears, and appears in a barely lite room. Suddenly she causes a light to appear and show Black Heart, sitting in a chair"

Amber: Jezz...can't you show a little more light? I know this is hell but...anyway, I'm here to talk
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 pm

"Zach looked at Mikey in shock, without there powers he tapped Mikey who groaned butt hen looked at himself, his vison comign bakc."

Mikey:I'm I'm IM HUMAN! AGAIN! GOD! I'm back!
Zach: WHOO! And were captured too
Mikey: Like I givea damn! I can do everything again! I can feel! I'm not a monster, I can have sex again!
"Sandra appears taking Ted, and Misery, Dave decides to take them to the Negative Zone Prison, while Sandra heads back to Genosha, after taking them he returns to Genosha hugging Sandra."

Dave: Finally.. everything is back to normal..no more insane mind breaking monsters...t he kids are gone, maybe we should..relax..do some things we haven't done in a while. .
Blackheart: YOu? What the hell do we need t otalk about?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Amber: I'm going to be pretty clear on this...I took down the Inner Circle. AVALANCHE left, Jet is AWOL and Iliria is trapped within the brimstone. I locked up Ted and Miisery, Jorgan is already insane, and Shawkun was never to be trusted to begin with. So now you have NOBODY that can protect you from me

"Amber slowly gets closer to him, and forms a Ragna Blade in her hands, her eyes starting to shine gold"

Amber: Come near any of my friends ever again, Keeth, his brother, Namini, Sandra, her family, Milo, ANYONE...and I swear it will be the LAST thing you do. You can rot in this hellhole, or in your own dimension for all I care...but this is the only warning I'm ever going to give you

"The energy disappears, and Amber goes back to a somewhat cheerful state"

Amber: Goodbye Black Heart

"And disappears"

----

Rachel: Well see here's the thing...I'm the only woman here and I sure as hell ain't going to oblige you
Holst: "sigh"...Mikey, why don't you just ask Milo for help?
Mikey: Because he's-

"Just then, the door opens, and BRS comes through it. She calmly without a word walks over to Rachel and opens her cell, before forcing her up"

BRS: You are to follow me to be assimilated...your efforts are required to combat the "others"...please do not resist

"As soon as she comes out of the cell, Rachel gets a vision of herself within some strange machine, crying out for help"

Rachel: NO! SERIOUSLY GET

"BRS punches her in the stomach and forces her down before carrying her off"

Holst: RACHEL! DAMN IT! We need to get out of these cells! Damn it damn it damn it!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Blackheart: Hmm...Magical bitch on a period, whatever.

"Goes back to his business, hours later Milo has gathered Kano, Amber, Reese, Carmen, Zelretch, and Fawkes at Watchtower speaking to them about The Omega League."

Milo :So Yatta Yatta I'm the Protector of the Universe, but working alone dealing with multiversal issues and opponents makes since so I picked up the five strongest folks I know, and your them. So what do you say we get this Omega League together, and go save the Universe.
Zach: wait dang it ..If I only I could see the future
Mikey: Hmm...ah damn...I can't have sex here..and..BEtter give her back!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Terrell: Now?

Union: Soon, you will make your move soon. I'm glad that you're actually waiting this out.

Terrell:I want that Aaron guy to think about how well he's going to defend his buddy. Then Surfer is gonna burn.

Union: Then? Are you going to run for the rest of your life?

Terrell: We'll have to see.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Metallic: Calm down...Jim?

Jim: The locks are electronic obviously...probably operated from outside...can't pick the locks on this even if I tri-

"Suddenly all the doors opened"

Holst: What?

"Everyone steps out of their cells, and regains their powers. Holst instantly gets the same vision Rachel did"

Holst: Oh no! Guys we have to find her quick!

----

Amber: Hmm...with the entire Outer God thing, I'd agree taking more active measures in making the universe be less bitchy IS a good idea...
Fawkes: Why call me though? I think I'm not powerful enough to be in this little club?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 pm

"Zach also sees it predicting various probabilities."

Zach: ah were screwed
Mikey: NOOO!" Rock sin again." DAM NIT!
Zach: Let's move!
Milo: Exactly that's the point of the team, Fawkes, you and Mr. Zelretch there are the most experienced people, and Fawkes your perfect for the time's coordinater.
Kano: This will be a useful tie in th elong run.
Reese: Hm this is my forte so im in!
Carmen: a Chance to go all out count me in too!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Zelretch: Well...I'm not really into this "hero" thing to tell the truth so I'll probably have to decline
Amber: Never mind him, he likes to mock heroes and then help them behind their back. He'll show up when we need him
Zelretch: "sigh"...

Fawkes: Alright...but there is one thing. I wont be going into the field. Truth be told I'm thinkin' of retiring from this soon...the super hero thing

----

Metallic: Mikey get it together! Alright guys, get ready this is probably going to get really insane, really fast.
Holst: You have no idea

"The group quickly leave the room, and find themselves in a long enter winding series of corridors, technological and cyberpunk in nature."

Metallic: Zach, lead the way!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Milo: Well Fawkes if your quitting you sure you don't want to stick around as the Co-ordinater at least? If not that's cool too, I won't pester you, you've done alot of good for the human race.
Carmen: oh Mr Z, looks like you got ratted out.
Reese: Hmm, so what is this? How is this time going to work? obviously a nice old space base, but what else.
Kano: Good question.
"Zach begins seeing a bunch of probabiltiies focusing on the most likely one he starts to lead the group Mikey staying close to him to guard him."

Mikey: Ah, maybe I can figure out how to neutralize my powers here.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Holst: Why don't you just ask Milo...seriously
Jim: Guys focus it's

"As they round a corner, they suddenly find BRS"

BRS: You have escaped from your containment...please make your way back this instant
Holst: Oh dear...
Metallic: Jim, Mikey...you 2 stay with me and we engage her. Holst, take Zach and find Rachel before whatever is suppose to happen happens

----

Amber: Want a personal suggestion on something Milo...quit the SXM
Fawkes: And who the hell would lead the team? Yamairo? The kid doesn't have any balls to make the decisions that have to be made. He's too good natured. Heck...I respect him for it, and it's the reason I believe in him, but when it comes to leading
Amber: Who said Yamairo had to lead...there are others who can take up the mantel
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Zach :Alright come on Holst, if need be I can fight, I'm a borderline reality warper so let's move.
Mikey: Alright let's go BITCH!

"Mikey shoots rock spikes at her."
Milo: Hmm I can see why you'd make such a suggestion. But my leadership position of the SXM keeps me rooted on earth, I need to be here, trust me Humanity is going to get very powerful one day. BUUUt that's another story I don't think I should be sharing. In the mean time, I'll keep it for now at least. But I meant suggestions for hte team how to meet up
Reese: Hey what do you mean you? I asked first Ventro
Milo: Alright Alright.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Amber: Meet up? I don't think we need any suggestions. Everyone here is powerful enough to find the others if they want. You just say the word and we come to you...nothing really major.
Fawkes: Except for me
Amber: Again anybody here can teleport you to where we need to go...

---

"BRS instantly dodges as her eye gives off the blue glow, before forming the huge cannon from before and firing it straight at us. However, the blast is suddenly halted as the walls block the attack, but get blown away. Metallic stands in the way"

Metallic: Sorry...but this appears to be a nice place for me

"Just then, a huge blast of pressured sand is fired straight at BRS. She forms another blast and fires, separating, before it reforms into Jim"

Jim: The girl is agile...and a good shot

Zach and Holst have already started looking for a way around BRS"

Holst: I'm not worried either...but we need to find her
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Carmen: WHoo! That Works, we could be the teleport Squad!
Reese: Fawkes just said
Carmen: Kiddin! Very Happy
Milo: Alright then let's go
Kano: Cya all..I'm having a head ache myself.

"He groans leaving via portal, and Milo leaves popping Fawkes down to the Samuel's mansion, before leaving heading back to his mansion getting in his bed."
Mikey: I'll see how strong she is. Jay come on. I can do the Fastball Special too!

"Justin forms a giant hand made of metal, and Mikey leaps forward, the hand throwing him forward at BRS, while shooting rock spikes as well, and Jim unleashing condensed sand."

Mikey: HELL YEA! I CALL THIS DA ROCK BALL SPECIAL!
Zach: Ah, I'm trying, there's so many possibiltiies, I can see more then you, and Rachel, but I also see too much, so in a way al lof us have different advantages.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Holst: Just focus on using what you do best...luck. Don't focus on the probability aspect, focus on luck. Just focus on making us lucky enough to take the right turns and find her

"Holst was trying his best to teach Zach how to properly use his powers, but frankly teaching was never his thing back when he was an SXM"

----

"BRS's eye glows stronger, and suddenly, she forms her sword into it's giant version, and with a huge blue glow, cuts through the attack incoming towards her, before using a fast sprint to get close to the group and fire a point blank cannon blast that causes the walls around them to collapse"

"Just before this happens, Metallic envelops the group in a metal sphere and catapults them up to escape. They arrive at the surface of the planet, which looks like https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/13/49/57/08/sample20.jpg "

"The metal shields fuse with the ground as the 3 fighters emerge"

Jim: "cough cough"...where are we...is this the surface? Does it have breathable air
Metallic: I didn't think that true since all 3 of us can survive without air...but it seems like it does

---

"Amber and Zelretch leave as well"

---

Fawkes: Thanks for dropping me off...we need to get that mansion back. The Carl kid better hurry, because this place is far to public knowledge. Also we need ta kill Afansa again...that rat bastard
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Mikey: So now what?
"Zach nods using probability itself to grant them a 100% chance of getting to Rachel quickly."

Zach: Alright I just hope our luck dosen't run out
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 pm

"Eventually, they find Rachel already locked up in a machine. Holst goes to try and open it but can't pull it"

Holst: Zach!

---

"Just then, the ground shakes as BRS emerges from the rubble, and while still in the air aims the cannon straight at the group"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm

*Terrell waited hours from when he had made his statement about killing Surfer tonight, and he knew he would live by it.*

Union; *laughs*.... NOW!

Terrell: I'm not religious or anything, but I'm sure there's a god somewhere out there. Creator of everything... All I'm gonna have to count on is myself from now on... Before I sleep, I pray to the lord for my soul to keep, and If I should die before I wake, I pray to the lord my soul to take. For goodness sake, before I sleep, I pray to the lord my soul to keep and if I should die, before I wake, I pray to the lord my soul to take.

*After saying as much as he knew of the prayer his mother would have him repeat before going to bed. He let his mind settle. He had no one to hold him back anymore... Right now, he could truly call himself... unstoppable. He had never left Surfer after their confrontation, and stayed with him. Terrell waited like a ticking time bomb. Then it happened. Terrell converted from the air in Surfer's body, to the harmless power cosmic that traveled throughout his body, and then finally to what Terrell believed would kill Surfer. Cosmic flames suddenly burned from every part of Surfer. They burned him from the inside out. Before the being could do anything, his kinetic energy was sapped away from him.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 pm

"Surfer was sleep on the bed, Kairi had slipped out to go the bathroom, Surfer yelled out as cosmic energy burned his body, blood pouring out of his body, the bed itself setting on fire, a fire emerging, as alarms began to go off, Kairi came out, in shock as cosmic flames burned sending distress signals."

Kairi: NORRIN!

"As she yelled out He fell to the ground blood gushing out his body,as he lost consciousness from the internal Cosmic Flame onslaught."
"Mikey raises his arms."

Mikey: Dam nit.
Zach: Right Right Hold on!

"Zach uses the probability field to increaset he chance that Holst can get Rachel free."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 pm

"Suddenly, another yell was heard as Terrel separated from Surfer, the cosmic warrior's body limp on the ground. Followed by Natsu, who by chance happened to be the nearest Avenger, to enter the room, fist ablaze"

Natsu: SURFER! OH FUCK NO!

"Natsu goes for a punch. Terrel not expecting anything doesn't dodge and suddenly gets punched square in the face, feeling the attack and get sent flying through the wall and into the main corridor of the floor they are on"

Natsu: Kairi! The barrier is up! See if Surfer is still alive, the others are already converging here

"As he says this, Aaron, already in his armor, arrives at the battle"

Aaron: Norrid...damn it Terrel!! You happy now...I have no other choice damn it! Just surrender...there's a barrier around this Mansion with a very good radius, so you're vulnerable to any harm. And if you try to leave I'll fry this entire place from orbit if need be...so just give up!

Natsu: SCREW TALKING! LETS JUST TAKE DOWN THE BASTARD!

----

"Eventually, due to probabilities, the door opens from a sudden defect in the material, and Rachel is set free. Within the compartment was something like mechanical tubings amongst other things"

Holst: What the...

"Rachel starts to come too"

Rachel: Ouch...Holst...this place is...

----

"Metallic suddenly harnesses the entire floor they're on into liquid metal and blocks the attack, and Jim shots forward again. However, BRS dodges in mid air using a sudden burst from her cannon, and then takes another shot at Jim. However the metal that blocked the shot earlier grows in size and blocks the new shot as well. Then, all of it becomes liquid again and in a gigantic tsunami crashes down on the young girl"

Metallic: Got you!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:57 pm

*Terrell looked at Aaron without saying a word as he quickly recovered from Natsu's punch.*

Terrell: Seriously? You guys can't beat me.

*Terrell combined with the building itself before deactivating the barrier and converting the building into a mass of cosmic flames that burned anyone inside or in the vicinity. A cackle could be heard from the sky as the clouds formed Terrell's face.*

Terrell: You can't

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:05 pm

*We check back in with the fight between Troy and Jin, the battle had been hard fought, but in the end Jin's water greatly helped him overcome Troy's fire. Troy is seen tired, reverted to regular form as he breaths heavily.*

Troy: D-damn.
Jin: Good effort, but it looks like I'm more adapt to a draw out battle.

*Jin walks toward's Troy gathering electricity. Before he could stike Jin's powers fail, he quickly looks at his hand, then turns around.*

Jin: You!! Why are you here, I'm about to finish this?

*Troy looks, seeing Shawkun.*

Shawkun: Haven't you noticed? Your dear sister and Joe are gone, they are at SXM right now. You finish Troy now, and you would of wasted your revival.
Jin: And what do you even care?
Shawkun: Who said I care?

*The grip on his soul released, Jin hand instantly crackles with electrical power again. He looks at Troy, but doesn't strike.*

Jin: Tell Katy, she won't be so lucky next time. *grin* Until we meet again.

*Jin disappears in a spark of electricity, leaving Troy standing face to face with the soul taker.*

Shawkun: Enjoy your freedom, while you can boy.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

"Suddenly, the entire mansion is consumed in a great whirlwind and disappears...into Natsu's mouth. Natsu starts to gasp for air, his mind completely shattered from consuming all the cosmic flames, until suddenly, his entire body erupts ablaze, taking to dragon force state due to the sudden increase of power consuming the cosmic flames brought him"

Natsu: That...hurts

"We see Aaron had created a barrier from his armor, and somehow survived as well. Most of the team was severely burned, god knows if alive or not. Nono floated up to Aaron as well"

Aaron: This...this...
Nono: Master Aaron...I am sorry...we...
Aaron: Fine then...Terrel...you can get out if you want...but know this. I am sending everyone after you...everyone. And they will kill you without mercy. You will not survive Terrel...so go on...I'll give you a heads start while I tend to my friends

-----

"Metallic's attack completely engulfs BRS, who despite her efforts gets swallowed up in the sea of metal. Before long, it calms and turns into a gleaning plain of gray. Metallic makes sure BRS can breath before sighing, and returning from metal form"

---

Holst: Come on. Lets go find the others
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next