Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Don't Blame America EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Don't Blame America EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Don't Blame America EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Don't Blame America EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Don't Blame America EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Don't Blame America EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Don't Blame America EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Don't Blame America EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Don't Blame America EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Don't Blame America EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Don't Blame America EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Don't Blame America EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Don't Blame America EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Don't Blame America EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Don't Blame America EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Don't Blame America EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Don't Blame America EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Don't Blame America EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Don't Blame America EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Don't Blame America EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Don't Blame America

+5
Tlaloc
ssj1-goku
Superman
VEGETA_DTX
Son Goku
9 posters

Go down

Don't Blame America Empty Don't Blame America

Post by Son Goku Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:29 pm

I'm American and I'm completely against this movie. Most Americans who like DBZ are against it from what I've seen. It's FOX. They think making this movie 'mainstream' i.e. something to discuss in the pop scene will get more fans than it has. FOX is stupid. They think making DBZ generic will get them more money, but it's DB's uniqueness that makes it so great. If you want to blame any culture, it's Hollywood culture. Hollywood is completely unlike any other place in America. Everything there is different. So don't hate on the rest of the U.S. because of the actions of some stupid movie corporation that doesn't know how to handle DBZ. BTW, where's that petition? Oh and foxmovies@fox.com is their e-mail address. So if you want to complain directly to them... I'm not sure they'll listen but if enough people do, who knows? The best way to get these idiots to listen is to not pay them the money they want. Don't watch the movie. I know I won't, but I WILL keep everyone updated on the crap they're pulling out for this movie. I have a blog that has all the info on the movie that's available so everyone can have their facts straight about the movie.

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Don't Blame America Left_bar_bleue100/100Don't Blame America Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Don't Blame America Empty Re: Don't Blame America

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:10 pm

First of all I am so happy to see you here man! I know you from that blog and I am glad to see you joined us!

If you ever saw some symbol of nacism it was just a puuuure Joke! I really DO hate nacism and racism...and you may be confused by Superman's signature Very Happy but don't worry dude it is a pure joke man! the last thing I wanna do is to generalize everything to "america" besides I am against Fox generalization of DB! and turning it into teenage genere! so why would I be like them ^^

so DON'T WORRY this forum have aBSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with that, it was a pure joke, and if it takes superman could change his sign right Superman ;D?

and I absolutely agree with you, you said everything perfectly... AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR FOX'S MAIL! because I was having trouble finding it...

Petition is here - https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com/db-live-action-movie-discussion-f4/finally-petition-t15.htm
and since you are american, you could help us a little bit if you if you want... I mean grammar errors and so...
Btw that petition is ONLINE petition of course Very Happy

But anyway thank you again for joining us, and enjoy!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Don't Blame America Left_bar_bleue100/100Don't Blame America Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:42 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:and if it takes superman could change his sign right Superman ;D?

Don't Blame America 1201643721619kv8
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj1-goku Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:33 pm

oi all

i don't want a bad rep around here, nor any haters, but i must give you my opinion on this..i'll probably get hated for it <.< but what the heck =p

listen,Son Goku, ''Blaming America'' is the Serbian way of thinking.And from time to time, it's the correct thing to blame.But in this case, it's not.That's what's wrong, not just here, but everywhere! for ex: ONE person from germany tells you that he hates you, he's gonna rape you, etc etc etc..then you start blaming germany for it! that's just the thing! Another thing: Nowadays Serbs hate all Croats for the wars, and vice versa.But trust me, when i go to Croatia on a vacation, there are more friendly people then the ones that hate Serbs! same is here! Just because of some SMALLER parts of something, we hate the whole thing, just cause of that! People have to forget the past and move on! whining isn't going to change it, and we surely want friends, more then we want foes!

Sorry Veggie, but that's the way i see all of this...I hope that people will understand what i wanted to say.

ssj1-goku
GokuSSJ4
GokuSSJ4

Back to top Go down

Don't Blame America Empty okay

Post by Son Goku Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:20 pm

That's cool, no hard feelings.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:42 pm

^^Ok ok, of course!
But particilarly this forum HAVE NOTHING TO DO with the racism nor nacism nor anything similary...IN FACT I am STRONGLY against those things!
you can all have your personal opinions about anyone, and that's ok, keep them for yourself... but what is reaaaally important here is that we all are against DB LAM.

To me, DB is faaaaaaaaaaaaar more importan than politics and such! In fact I hate politics!

Actually there are just very few things in my life that are more important than DB.
But that is just me...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj1-goku Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:55 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:^^Ok ok, of course!
But particilarly this forum HAVE NOTHING TO DO with the racism nor nacism nor anything similary...IN FACT I am STRONGLY against those things!
you can all have your personal opinions about anyone, and that's ok, keep them for yourself... but what is reaaaally important here is that we all are against DB LAM.

To me, DB is faaaaaaaaaaaaar more importan than politics and such! In fact I hate politics!

Actually there are just very few things in my life that are more important than DB.
But that is just me...

ur wrong bounce it ain't just u =p

ssj1-goku
GokuSSJ4
GokuSSJ4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:02 pm

There is a common misconception in the US that America is a country and not a continent as it should be.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 pm

^Yeh I know for that, but that should not be problem, whatever america is, we are not against it nor against people there in general...just against some bad people...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:55 pm

^Well, you have "bad people" everywhere... Not just in America of course... I mean, how can we even define "bad people"? Nah, that's relative... Wink

Ontopic...
And who said he's against America... [?!?!?!] How can anybody hate a piece of land limited with an imagined line??? [and yeah, I'm alluding to borders]... Or worse... hate people just because they live there... That's just the worst of all annoying generalisations... Rolling Eyes

So don't you worry about that... I mean, don't let people, superficial enough to think like that, bother you Wink

Last edited by ...mystangel... on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
.:mystangel:.

Back to top Go down

Post by rxfreedom Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:17 pm

They shold at less ask fans what they wanted!
rxfreedom
rxfreedom
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:37 pm

Who said anything against US?
Everything was like destroy Hollywood etc.

"listen,Son Goku, ''Blaming America'' is the Serbian way of thinking."
Dude, that is so wrong! People (not just in Serbia) should be using their brains more and that would not happen.
I don't hate all the Croats. I don't hate even the stupid ones that hate Serbs. I hate stupidity.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Of course, nacism is forbidden here Very Happy
I have so many friends around the USA, including some of you guys here on this forum, so I certainly can't say I don't like USA.
Everywhere you have bad people, and everywhere yo have good people...

But we blamed Hollywood...
I mean even in hollywood there are people who do their work like Actors and CG designers and such... they can be OK or NOT OK...
and there are BAD MEAN AND GREEDY PEOPLE who are deciding which anime/game/book is going to be exploited next, instead of coming up with their own original idea...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:29 am

ssj1-goku wrote:oi all

i don't want a bad rep around here, nor any haters, but i must give you my opinion on this..i'll probably get hated for it <.< but what the heck =p

listen,Son Goku, ''Blaming America'' is the Serbian way of thinking.And from time to time, it's the correct thing to blame.But in this case, it's not.That's what's wrong, not just here, but everywhere! for ex: ONE person from germany tells you that he hates you, he's gonna rape you, etc etc etc..then you start blaming germany for it! that's just the thing! Another thing: Nowadays Serbs hate all Croats for the wars, and vice versa.But trust me, when i go to Croatia on a vacation, there are more friendly people then the ones that hate Serbs! same is here! Just because of some SMALLER parts of something, we hate the whole thing, just cause of that! People have to forget the past and move on! whining isn't going to change it, and we surely want friends, more then we want foes!

Sorry Veggie, but that's the way i see all of this...I hope that people will understand what i wanted to say.
Well said! If I have disagreement I never base it on their nationality, race or country. It's disrepectful and unfair. As an american minority, it's difficult for an American to hear those remarks when you are in support of the same thing. I individualize and put the blame where it's suppose to go. Hollywood, and hollywood doesn't reflect a country, rather greed and butchery of movies. And that has become a universal trade, in which evil Hollywood created.
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm absolutely agreed with that, ssj1-goku is my good old friend Wink I think I told him couple of times via chat...he knows that I don't think that generally and literally.
And trust me I always talk against racism, nazism and such and I hate prejudices...You can also see that in the rules of this forum Smile

So I gotta explain this all and clear all the dilemmas once for all Wink:
Now, I really DO hate the major American mentality...Now, please don't take it so literally! Cause that does not mean I have anything against all American people...just wait I'll explain it all clearly, I am just trying to be honest here and trying to explain to you that I don't have prejudices, and that I hate prejudices whatsoever.

When I say major American mentality, I think of the 1. Majority of the American teenagers, 2.American politics, and 3.some of the American industries(especially FILM industry Very Happy) and of their corruption and spoiled moral...

BUT! I really do not think that they make 100% of USA's population, I think they could be about 70-80%, but that's just my approximation, which very possibly could be wrong as well as this whole my impression may be illusion caused by the anger I get from some people/communities who just happen to be from US, and I'll be actually VERY HAPPY if somebody prove me that I'm wrong Smile

1.Majority of the American Teenagers are best described on the youtube comments, chats and forums, all they ever knew to say is:
"fuck u!"
"stfu!"
"go away nooooob!"
"get a life!"
"u suck!"
"suck my cock"
"grow up!"
"u cocksuckin, cuntlicking, dickfucker retard fuck u!" and the various combination of those phrases...

And it amazes me how it almost never misses to be someone else than American...
I click on their profile EVERY time I see such comment and I'm really amazed that ONLY ONCE happened so far, that the person who post such things wasn't from the United States...
Now I really don't think its because Americans are the most internet active nation, because every other comment than that pretty usually happened to be posted by someone else but American.
I usually don't trust statistics at all but it really happened SOOO MANY times that I just started to take that statistic seriously...you should try that also every time you see such comment and you will be amazed!
Now of course I don't hate whole America because of bunch of ignorant teenagers who only know to insult people, I really don't, that would be ridiculous and prejudice, so when I say "classic teenage american comment" I'm referring only to them, not to every American of course!

2.Politics:
Is their arrogance like:
"We are the big bully! We are the best! we are destined to rule the world! we stuck our noses everywhere and we are the policemans of the world!"
I don't mind them thinking they are the best, thats their personal thing but self-proclaiming them as policemans(er...very corrupted policemans btw) of the world, stucking their nose everywhere and bullying small countries REALLY DO ANNOY ME! HONESTLY!

But I hate politics in general anyway...

3.some of the Industries(especially FILM Very Happy)
I think you all know whats the example Very Happy

BUT there are a lot of great industries, like some Music...many bands I listen are from America, many game productions I love and many artists in general...
So this is just another proof that I don't hate America itself OF COURSE.

So knowing all that, you should not feel like I talk about you since you clearly don't belong to that percentage.
So if you don't feel like what I've listed, then don't feel named Wink
In case you feel named, don't worry I still respect and tolerate you as for how much you allow to be tolerated(cause if you are like that you must be very bad and its true wonder how you ended up on this forum anyway Very Happy), so I'll still respect you as much as I can but at least you will know that I dislike you.

Now sure all this I said can be applied to any other nation because you have both good and bad people EVERYWHERE surely, that's what I always say!
BUT I strongly doubt that statistically any nation can ever come close to USA when it comes to this. Again this is not Insult, thats the last thing I wanna achieve, and I am terribly sorry if somebody take it as an insult, I just wanted to be honest and express my impression about it.
Besides, its just a stupid Statistic Very Happy(wooops! I may insult statisticians! Very Happy gomen nasai statisticians!)

Conclusion: I really don't care who you are, what you are, where you live or whatever, if you are ok towards me I will be ok towards you and respect you for what you are, not for where you live, or anything else...
And like I said, even if you manage to prove me that you kinda belong to some of these spoiled groups I will still try to discuss fairly and tolerantly with you about that, since I only DISLIKE you, that does not mean that we can't make a compromise or even change our minds about each other...

And again - I'll BE VERY HAPPY if you could prove that that's just my illusion caused by my anger! I will be so happy, I REALLY WANT YOU to convince me I'm wrong, if you have any arguments please feel free to use them here!

WOW I didn't wrote such long post since the last bitching about the DB LAM Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:46 pm

lol oddly I agree, I don't like the governement feel it raped this land of its original people. And lets generalize it, to American teenage majority as oppose to non-minorities. I have that same distrust and disgust of that superior mentality do what I say do, I'm right you're wrong type degredation. But I can't say damn you american scum... because I am American lol afro Razz
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:06 am

hahaha Very Happy I am glad you understand me and I'm glad I didn't insulted somebody with this, it was just a honest opinion on some people in US, TRUST me here in Serbia we have also plenty of people like that Very Happy
But I don't care anyway I don't feel like being Serbian, I feel like being simply me, as always Smile

The nice thing about all this is that I have so many net-friends from USA and thats truly cool.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:45 am

No, offense taken, I really believe there's two Americas, red and blue. Erg, I’m about to get poetically philosophical now. Red symbolizes evil, greed, avarice, hate, mendacity, coercion, self-righteousness corruption, war, oppression, depression, regression and stifling dictation.Evil or Very Mad

Whereas blue represent a whole, generosity, liberation, justice, peace, civility, unity, sympathy, empathy, understanding, tolerance, humbleness, ethics, cooperation, and all that goodness. Smile

The Red virtually represents those who raped the land of the Native Americans, which I'm part of, so I have a lot bitterness towards that. Growing up hating the country you live in and forced to salute to their flag as they degrade, spit and mock you. They treat minorities as inferior, because you are not of the majority, holding themselves higher then gods.

I also come from immigrants, being multi-racial forces you to view the world as it is, and all the ugliness that comes with it. I grew to see two divides, simplifying it as good-vs-evil they fought in a bloody civil war, two divisions to correct a past wrong, that fight continues to the day and the red often snuffs out the blue. At times, I despise my country in those in it and in charge of it, well those who represent it like the biggest moron Bush and other times I'm honored by it, like in the Olympians in the Olympics.

So yeah, I can relate, especially when you get cowardly racists on YouTube dismissing the fact Goku has Asian characteristics, and throw a bunch of racial stereotypes, it's disgusting in disrespectful. When I see that, I see the red, I see that hate that raped this land and is trying to do it again through another's work. I grimace the superiority complex that comes with it, and it burns me to no end. Sorry to babble on, just got done arguing with mindless morons on Youtube. Mad

Last edited by Dominicus/Kenanee on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:58 am

George Carlin described america perfectly.
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum