Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Sandra: Hmm

*She does as asked, warping the entire SXM to the area, some seem a bit confused until Sandra fills them in telepathically.*

Troy: Interrogate Void.
Sandra: Yes. Alright, you asked they be gathered, here they are.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Terrell: Aight, let's get this shit done. I'll beat Z's ass, and you take his power so I can beat him up some more.*

-------------------------------------------

*Mike nearly cackles as Monster plays. He then rushes Oliver, going in for a clothesline.*

Mike: Shut your ass up! Everybody knows I'm a motherfuckin' monster!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 pm

"Victor forms the gateway, and leads both inside reappearing in Heaven Castiel is outside smoking obviously high laughing he's torturing some powerless Angels with the staff of moses."

Castiel: HAHAHAHA YOUR IN PAIN MUHAHAHAGA LMFAO! I CANT BREATH HAHAHA

"Victor see's the throne, Zadkiel sitting down encased in light, several Guards have surrounded the area, and meanwhile Akroma, and the Vengeance Unit is seen moving about, Victor spots them, and grins sending out a massive blast of energy at them, within seconds several Fallen Angels have moved out against them, and Zadkiel's eyes glow violently, as the self proclaimed God begins to levitate forming a septor."

Zadkiel: DESTROY THOSE WHO DARE INTRUDE AND INVADE AND STRIP the universe of it's newfound freedom I command thee to do so now!

"Victor forms his organic armor, then sends out several small blue tooth looking devices,and forms immense magical eneriges, and a green energies."

Castiel: HEY! Get away from my boss!
Victor: Damn it, Terrel distract him so I can complete the technique!
Oliver: FIRO HELP! Let's do tihs.

"He fires more arrows."
"As Void is interrogated by Sandra her mind is dragged into him, Dave teleports her mind out, and Void laugsh Robert glares at Void then gathers his immense power."

Sarah: Your going to assault Heaven?
Robert: Without the Void to hold me down, I will assault Heaven, and destroy the Fallen whom Void helped, then end my own life once I have finished the Void's wrong doings, for I am the Sentry.
Sarah: What do we do with Void?

"Robert sends out a massive beam of light burning the Void into a catatonic state, then Sarah does another Enochian chant blessing Robert, and the SXM with the ability to harm Angels with there powers."

Sarah: Even with your blessings you will not be able to harm them as if they were human, now we must move out in order to stop this chaos.

"Encasing them in an orb, they vanish from the warehouse, as the Fallen Angels sent by Zadkiel begin using counter spells to break down the Enochian Defense."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 pm

*Reappearing Sandra is the first to launch a mass scale counter attack on those trying to break the Enochian.*

Sandra: SXM, this is it. Move out! Lets clean this mess up, restore it how it should be!

*With that the SXM spread out to encounter the fallen angels.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 am

(Justin you retard why would they teleport and COME BACK to the same place! "Facepalm" Ignoring the last post")

"They reappear in Heaven where where the Akroma, Clancy, Keeth, and the Vengeance Spirits have launched a desperate attack against the Fallen Angels, while Victor is setting up his spell, Sandra appearing sends out Cosmic Flames."

Sandra: SXM, this is it. Move out! Lets clean this mess up, restore it how it should be!

"With that the SXM spread out to encounter the fallen angels. Chulance, and Zach tag teaming against two angels, while Mikey moves in to fight them with raw force, and even Ezekiel has joined the fight."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:26 pm

*Mike absorbs the kinetic energy from the arrows as they hit him, just before he absorbs the the potential energy in on the floor below Oliver, casuing him to fall into the basement.*

Mike: I just sent you down under like Australia vacations!
----------------------------------------

*Terrell smirks as his body became a fusion of holy energy and power cosmic. He doesn't waste time trash talking for once, and fires a massive blast of holy cosmic energy. Terrell then takes his chance to attack some of the guards with the same attack.*
---------------------------

*Meanwhile the sky across the the whole Earth's atmosphere begins to morph*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:03 pm

(I never said they reappeared in the same place, I just said they appeared (arrive at location) and starts fighting. I assumed you would disclose the exact location.)

*Katy and Troy tag team attack fallen angels, Katy using her powers to create ice, taking a more physical approach as Troy takes a more distant, long range approach sending out fire blasts. Luke takes his usually brute strength approach, clothesline opponents while Metallic creates a swarm of metal spears and fires them.

Tesla attacks with a sharpened diamond blade as Sandra uses large Phoenix flame attacks to attack wide, and uses telekinetic attacks in close.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:40 pm

"And so it begins in a flash of violent light Victor's spell activates separating Zadkiel from the Throne room, filling Victor with the holy energies, as Castiel is sent flying from Terrel's attack, he groans realizing what's going on, and teleports away as Victor is seen flying in the Heavens, looking down at Zadkiel as Clancy, and Keeth double team him in there Ghost Rider forms clashing with the arch angel, Victor appears, and flies."

Victor: The Pinnacle of Power, and yet I urge for more power thank you mortals for assisting me in granting me this power, however I am a man of my word, and so I shall do what I say I will do.

"Using his powers he restores to power the billions of powerless angels Michael is pulling together restoring the Heavenly Host, now connected to the energies he dissipates seeking out God himself only to be blocked by none other then Milo Ventro with one hand, he sends out several infini tendrils around Victor."

Victor: HEY WHAT IS THIS?!
Milo: You do not deserve to meet the Creator, and you will not at this point in time, the One Above of All has no time for you.
Victor: YOU!? I thought you abandoned the mortals, left for greater things, you have no time for us mere humans leave us be!? I hate you, get out of my way.
Milo :I do not care what opinion you have of me, and I'm apalled that you'd call me such names considering what I am capable of doing to you, in short I am rejecting your trip to see the ultimate being, he has no time for scrum like you, I will not break our molecular structure down on a quantum level piece by piece..because you honored your word, but the power you wield belongs only to the Risen One.

"Milo using Reese's ability removes the immense Heavenly Essense from Victor sending it back into the throne room, and Victor reappears on earth his organic armor burned. Milo stands still as Enoch appears wrapping her hands around him both vanish, and in Heaven Zadkjiel is beating Keeth back, Clancy sends out a barrage of Hellfire Zadkiel sends out a bolt of Heavenly Force knocking it aside."

Zadkiel: FOOLS! YOUR SAVIOR HAS ABNADONED YOU! FALLEN DESTROY THEM ALL!

"The Fallen Angels move out to decimate the SXM, and begin to easily overwhelm the team when none other then Michael, the other Arch Angels, and the newly re-powered Angels come to the SXM's aid clashing with the Fallen's forces in a cosmic battle, Robert however joins the battle easily raking down Legions of Angels a massive Celestial Hand appeared the Hand of God, his hand larger then everything else."

God: My Faithful children who have fought for peace during these times, I have observed your actions in times of peril, and the faithful shall be rewarded immensely!

"The Hand of God teleports the Shadow X Men back to Genosha, and on the shore they see Milo in casual clothing standing on the shores, the cold rushing to his feet slowly pushing his feet into the sand, he's staring out into the vast oceans that surround Genosha. All over the world technology had been restored and restored Near began taking control of SHIELD once more leading to
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 pm

*Troy is the first to speak up.*

Troy: Damn man, about time you showed up. I was thinking you actually had abandoned us.

*The others seemingly pause.*

Sandra: I didn't know what happened, but he wouldn't just abandon us.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Milo: I am sorry..there were many affairs that keep me busy the most prominent being the trap the Void set for me, designed specifically for someone with my abilities, I should have been able to deal with him, and his lackeys sooner,and I apologize.

"A Look of tiredness is seen in Milo's eyes, and he merely teleports to his room, however the next day he's sitting on the roof top of the mansion looking out into the sky, and focuses."

Milo: Troy meet me on the roof top please.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 pm

*Troy was eating breakfast chatting with Katy, Filipe, and a few others at the table. He gets Milo's call, and looks somewhat in question.*

Troy: Huh... ok...
Katy: What is?
Troy: Just relax, I have to go visit a friend?
James: Milo.
Troy: ... *mumbles* Damn telepathy.

*After a few minutes Troy is seen dropping out of his plasma form, a few flames licking his body before fading away as he feet touches the ground.*

Troy: Well this is unusual, and here I was gonna sweet talk my girl and score...

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:55 pm

"Milo manages a smile, but is not happy, looking around the world Russia, and China have blamed Milo for the past three weeks which have been known as the Dark Month, looking at Troy sorrow was seen inhis eyes."

Milo: Troy..your one of my closest friends I need advice from you, as you know I'm very powerful, and recently because of my immense powers..I..I've been loosing my connection with humanity, I don't know what do, I feel less human then ever before, I've even thought of abandoning humanity leaving earth..
"Sirius had rebuilt Tesla's old home and named it Fusion City, city where all could live together humans, mutants, Atlanteons, even Supernatural creatures were allowed residence in the city, Tesla and Chulance had left the SXM to help Sirius rebuild it, and Siirus set a shovel down, looking at a glorious hotel tourism was growing the city was modeled after Tesla's old home, Chulance looked around having bought himself and Tesla hot dogs from a vender walking over to her handing her a hot dog."

Chulance: It looks great dosen't it Telsa putting together your old home.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Troy: Damn, when did I turn into doctor Phil?

*He takes a seat on the ledge.*

Troy: I think many of us has been there. We even have a different label, are called a different race, all because we have powers. But does having powers, ability's, really make us any less human though? I use to think I was above others, a unstoppable force of nature. Until I joined this group of god damn do gooders.

*He said it with a slight laugh.*

Troy: Everything that makes us human, comes from within, not what we do.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm

"Milo paused listening to Troy's words, he wouldnt't bottle up his problems, he nodded what Troy made sense."

Milo: Your right Troy..that actually makes sense..I can't believe..I thought of abandoning people, I guess one reason is through all this mess people are blaming me for this Dark Month incident, hell Russia, China, England, France are all waging war on me, so far only Canada and Mexico are backing up the US, and over half of the Europian and Asian countries are against me, I juts thought if I left or faked my death or what not maybe we could lavoid World War 4.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Tesla: Yea... it looks great...

*She spoke in a low, somewhat saddened.*

Tesla: I never thought I'd see this place again. I've held hatred towards this place for so long, then a feeling of being where I belong. Then because of him, anger, and sorrow. It's it sad that in all my life, I barely have any good memories of being here. Hell I returned here... just to watch my father die right before my eyes. His dying words, is all I have to remember him by. I wonder if I should get them brought back to life, not like their isn't people who can accomplish that task.

Troy: I figured you had power to prevent war. Razz If you want to test that theory do, do it. Alter your appearance, so you won't be recognized. Hmm, you might have to limit your powers somewhat, maybe not, depends if you can be recognized that way. But you know none of your allies will reveal the truth. You don't have to abandon people, or leave.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:52 pm

*Terrell had left Heaven the morning after the battle. He had been allowed to explore and hang out there for his deeds. He now looked down at the world from space in his "Holy Cosmic" form.*

Terrell: Told you Milo... I saved the Earth like a G... Hmm.

*Terrell's body dissipates, and shortly after, Dave's hand ceases to glow with the power of the Space Gem. Terrell then appears in front of Construct.*

Terrell: We gotta talk.

------------------------------------------------------

Mike: Ummm What the fuck just happened?

*Mike says as he goes to turn to Lucifer, sees no one there but Sammie.*

Mike: Hi... Terrell save me!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:06 pm

"Lex had managed to track down Construct, and develop a program to return the technology to the earth by duplicating the information Construct had stolen however the program also rendered Construct in a technological coma, which Dimtiri had inspected yesterday evening in hopes the computer would never escape, how wrong they were, despite Lex duplicating the information he'd still retained it, and he looked at Terrell, feeding on his infinite energies he recovered himself, and stood up still in his physical form."

Construct: Hmm Terrell Jackson..molecular fusion and manipulation? What is that we need to converse about Mr. Jackson, I have business elsewhere.
"Lucifer groans vanishing returning to gain control of Hell with aid of Baal, returning to the wars of Hell, and The Avengers have taken Sammie under their wing again."
Chulance; IF we want I'll help you, maybe we can just get Milo to do it, or Sandra or someone, I know
Milo: The war's going to happen anyway, I met with Carl before the whole Dark Month incident, and joined the US Army, but still there going against me, I heard that Afansas was developing some weapon against superhumans, I think he intends to employ it to win this war, even then it wil go down to basic army tactics.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:11 pm

*Terrell paces around Construct, giving him a good look.*

Terrell: I don't really like robotic shit, but I wanna use for something. I wanna make a deal. It won't even mess with your business.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:14 pm

*Sandra points out to Dave about the glow on his hand fading, his added powers of the space gem had disappeared.*

Sandra: Looks like your time is up.

Troy: Well that sucks huh. What happened to the good old days when we had like... one bad guy to beat, or a small group. I'm getting tired of these wars. Well, no helping it I guess.

Tesla: I suppose. I don't want to be around here if all I get are bad memories.

*Carl is seen giving out his orders, preparing for the upcoming war.*

Carl: All 3 country's in America are united, though the Canadians can always be trusted, they are not ones to turn against us, which is good. I'll need to contact Ventro as well.

*He sends out a order to the secretary to contact Milo.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Dave: Or my space is Terrell took them away, I liked the powers, should have gone on some anti crime spree but I'm fine for now I suppose. Now then, the family is together again, going to eat seems redundant what with all the restaraunts coming together, why dont we just watch some movies on demand with the family?
Milo: We Still do there's alot of Super Villians on the rise, Velon is back too, one of the 99 people who escaped Hell, anyway this war is about to be getting started and.

"Milo's phone starts ringing, and Superhero plays, he pulls his phone out and speaks to Carl's secretary a few minutes before hanging up and turning to Troy."

Milo: Sorry man I gotta go.

"Teleports to Carl."
Chulance: We can leave if you like, bu.

"Suddenly one of the buildings starts to fall, and screaming is heard as people run, Chulance rushes forward toward the building adapting to form a Gravitational Force to push the building back, as Tesla quickly forms three massive daimond pillars to push the building up, and Sirius is seen rushing out a hotel with a glass of vodka in his hands, sending out giant hands of metal to hold the falling building, and the hands send out nets composed of the same web emplowed by the Spider Clan to catch people who were tossed off the building."

Sirius: COME ON Tesla, Chu let's get these people to safety!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Terrell: You listening?... Whatever, I'm just gonna tell you. I want to link you to my new... *reforms the Redeemers' base into a massive tower that almost resembles the Avengers Tower.* super computer. Whatever data you download, I get a copy. It'll be an automatic thing. If you help me out, I'll make sure that bitch Lex don't molest you.
--------------------------------------------

*Mike head back to the Redeemers Tower, which he stares at in shock. He enters and get's into the elevator, going up to the top floor.*

Mike: RIYA! D! I'm home!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Sandra: I suppose so. What are you in the mood for?

Troy: ... cya.

*With Milo gone Troy blasts off from the roof into the sky, circling Genosha making a ring of fire before landing, and stepping inside.*

Tesla: Right.

*They start to clear people from the area as quickly as possible.*

*Meanwhile Shawkun is sat on top of a high pillar, his eyes are closed, he suddenly notices something in front of him.*

Shawkun: Jin, back for my help again. What's wrong, can't handle little sis alone.

*He chuckles lightly at the comment. Jin, only being there a few seconds, is already angered.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Construct: .....Well I suppose so.

"He points at the tower, focusing he links to the tower, connecting with it, and then looks at Terrell."

Construct: It is done, I honestly expected some sort of combat, or such, I have highly underestimated the human race.
"With the people cleared, the windows suddenly shatter glass falling, but Sirius forms a sticky goo to take in the glass, and finally the building's pillars shatter, and Sirius converts the debris into harmless oxygen."

Sirius: Done..what the hell was that!
Chulance: I have no idea the building was trying to kill us!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Tesla: That makes no damn sense. Someone must be causing this.

*Shawkun stands, with a grin he floats off the Pillar, hovering in front of Jin.*

Jin: I want a concealed battle area, one where myself and Katy can fight, and nobody can interfere.
Shawkun: And where would that be. The wastelands, Battle Island.
Jin: No, one place nobody will ever expect to look, you. You take both our soles, set up a battle arena. You keep the sole of the loser.
Shawkun: Interesting plan. However a soulless body will not go unnoticed. And who says I'll let either of you free, or have you forgotten who I am.
Jin: I know you've been making alliances since you got back. If I win, consider my a partner.

*Shawkun smiles, he had no interest of Jin slowing him down, and he could make much better use of his powers himself.*

Shawkun: You think I care about having allies? Your sister is certainly smarter then you.
Jin: Grr NOW LISTEN!!

*Jin grabs Shawkuns clothing, and instantly lets go, falling to the ground in immense pain, agony.*

Shawkun: FOOL.

*He lowers himself to the ground.*

Shawkun: You are hardly a worthy rival, you are nothing to someone of my scale. And you DARE lay a hand on me. I should end your pitiful existence right now... but.

*Shawkun grin, the agony Jin was in vanishing.*

Shawkun: Just for the fun of it, I will help you. But know this, don't EVER raise your hand to me again.

*Shawkun's words penetrated though Jin's very sole.*

Shawkun: This should put some excitement into this afternoon.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

"Milo appears to Carl."

Milo: I spoke with your secretay is this about the upcoming war? I'm sorry, but I promise I didn't cause that meltdown.
Chulance: What makes since anymore?
Sirius: Seems someone hates our city, isn't that Carson fellow dead?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next