Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: Outburst!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: Outburst!

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm

"Ebon nodded, he liked the name it was pretty fly."

Ebon: Good Man, you smart. I hate these folk out there who aint got no sense. Plus cops already hate us, so we get what we want, you feel me?
Shiv: Yea Yea! I feel you mane! I know what I wanna do, get some money! Daimonds!

"He turns his arms into chainsaws, and Talon rolls her sighs, taking a site, and popping open a can of sprite."

Talon: If you want something to drink our mini fridge is stocked, sprite, coke all that.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm

*Eli was questioning his decision, but he figured he could hang out with people who would know what having these powers were like. He wondered what was up with Ebon and Talon though. Ebon was the blackest man he'd seen in his entire life. He was a little bit purple. Talon was half bird.*

Bolt: Yo put those down before you hurt yourself. And thanks Talon.

*Bolt walked over the mini fridge and grabbed a coke. He cracked it open before sipping it.

Bolt: So what are we gonna be doing?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:11 pm

*The 3 was separated, each put in his own car as they was carried to the police station. On route the first car in line exploded into a inferno of fire, the other two stopping quickly. Francis casually stepped out of the burning wreck.*

Francis: So he wants to play super hero, we'll see.

*The cops pulled their guns, but they had to jump for cover as blast of fire hit the cars. He opened the door releasing His partners, and in seconds the 3 was gone. The police cars exploding seconds later when the fires reached the fuel tanks.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: Outburst! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 pm

"Gabe's car pulls over on the explosion. Just as he arrives and gets out of his car, he immediately comes under fire"

Gabe: Shit!

"Gabe notices that it's coming from a gang struggle. A collapsed wall of a building is seen, and right in the middle, a young child"

Gabe: Did she cause that explosion...damn it I need to get that kid out of there before one of these thugs shot her

"Gabe phones in for backup before opening fire on one side of the shot out, hoping to divert the attentions to him"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:33 pm

EBon: Were Bang BAbies, we an DO what we want, show people the reason why the Police hate us, fear us. For now I'm going out to see if I can find anybody, anybody want a ride.
Shiv: I'm going to grab some nice shit, ount me in
Ebon: Alright let'sg o, Talon you an fly, yo utoo Eli cya later.

"Ebon opens a shadow portal dragging himself and Shiv in transvering the shadows back in Dakota, Virgil is making his way to the STarbucks to meet Richie now out of costume, both wathing CNN where it says three cop cars were destroyed in an explosion linked to the artificial super humans who now roam Dakota."

Virgil: Damn it, that's my fault Richie! I put those guys away, I thought I doused fire boy
Richie: Virgil you can't blame yourself, DCPD isn't use to fighitng super humans, were new at this, don't worry I got your back man.
Virgil: THanks Richie I mean it. So what now, no tests tomomrow, more parole, you can monitor it, or what not
Richie: Yea actually that works, but I have something I wanna show you, aside from the Shock Boxes, it's wicked cool trust me, I got us a head quarters.
Virgil: What! Let's go.

"The two head outside Starbucks moving out, Virgil gets in costume, and suddenly Richie stops him, pulling out a fold up disk, and handing it to Virgil."

Virgil: Umm..
Richie: Another invention a bonus surprise aside from the Head quarters this is cool, it an expand into a disk shaped saucer you an ride on, so you don't rely on lids and stuff it responds to your electro magnetic field!
Virgil: Hmm.

"Virgil focuses on the disk using his powers, and it expands his eyes widening he hops on it, and grabs Richie pulling him aboard the saucer, and Richie gives him directions, and they soar."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 pm

*Francis trio had regrouped in a old warehouse.*

Francis: Bastard, damnit I hate water. Lucky for us police are not equip to contain us.
Billy: We'll get him next time, right Thomas.
Thomas: Damned straight.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:54 pm

*Eli watches Ebon leave with Shiv before turning to Talon.*

Eli: How did you end up on the docks when the big bang happened?

*Eli was finishing hi soda as he started walking to exit the old train station with Talon.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 pm

"Gabe is still somewhat pinned down, but at least the child is out of the line of fire. He suddenly notices one of the thugs head towards her, and takes a shot by quickly rolling out of the way of his car, hitting him right in the chest. He then rolls again getting behind a wall"

Gabe: Fuck...where is that backup...they really do seem interested in the kid, which means she probably did cause this accident
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Talon: Long story..my family I was upset, got into a fight with my family, left, got involved with a gang, I was Ebon's girl if you know what I mean, he helped me out, he was bad, for me, for eveyone but I knew sides of him others didn't, and not just like that, but the big bang made me like this, but he kept me around, so I stick with his gang, I like the powers, but I wish I didn't like some birdman reject. "Sighs" What about you, what's your story.

"She finishes her sprite, and tosses it aside."
Virgil: Richie hold on, I piked up a message some cop needs help, might be another bang baby, I'll dorp yo uoff here call me from the HQ I'll track the signal
Richie: Got it Virg.

"Virgil takes Richie to the ground, and Virgil moves off seeing the thug, he sends out electrity ripping the gun out of the thug's hands, and blasting him aside zooming over to the cop, and the girl."

Virgil: Hey the name's STatic, sorry about the delay, you know those girls, always want me. What's the problem here, another gang war so quick?! I heard there might be bang babies, let me help please.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 pm

*Eli watched as Talon tossed her can, and did the same as well when he finished off his Coke. He felt a little bad about her story, but he could tell she didn't want sympathy for it.*

Eli: Well, I was just cleaning up the docks; doing my job so I could make money at the end of the week. Then the gangs came... I guess that was you and Ebon. I tried to get out of harms way, but that gas got me... I really don't know what I can do as far as my powers, but I think I can fly, and my body works like five Olympic athletes put together.

*Eli allowed his body to glow.*

Eli: Maybe, we can find something that'll reverse that side effect. Druing the mean time, let's go out and find others. We have to be united.

*Eli focused as best as he could and set off to fly out of the subway station.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Billy: So what's the plan?
Francis: We track down our friends home. Then we adjust from there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Jericho wrote a few notes down on his notepad and checked a thick textbook on biology before beginning. He pressed his hand against the man’s forehead, reaching into his body. The human body was capable of vast extraordinary feats. Biokinesis would allow him to tap into them. So far, he’d only worked with bone structure and skin. He could manipulate his bones, protruding them from his body, increasing their durability, and make them lighter or heavier. He could increase the density of his skin for a kind of armor or mimic a chameleons blending art. For today’s experiment, he hoped to simulate enhanced speed and strength.

He began manipulating the mans muscle mass, changing the amount of force they could exert and the amount of strain they could take. This task also called for changing his breathing speed, heart rate, and ATP production. Sweat dripping from his forehead, he pulled back to wipe it away and stare at his handy work. The man’s arms were visibly larger, veins protruding out. He roared and ripped himself free the bindings. Hopping up from the table, he glared at Jericho was briskly jotting down everything that was occurring.

He ran at the man, swinging his muscled fist, Jericho sidestepped him, the punch colliding with the brick wall and punching straight through it. The man turned around for another try, his breathing becoming more labored. He raised both his arms this time, but a loud, wet, tearing sound filled the air as his arms literally fell from his body, the muscles and skin tearing. Blood burst from the stumps and his mouth as he keeled over. Jericho stared at the mess on the floor “Hmm, it seems over stimulation can end in the muscles bursting, and skin splitting. I probably need to work on my control of the cardiovascular system. Oh well the path to knowledge is riddled with mistakes and corpses “

Stepping on the body, he headed towards another section. This time it was a woman strapped to the table. In her early forties, and wearing a hospital gown. She’d been naked when he found her and he so detested the form of a naked woman. She was asleep but that was fine. This time he tried for enhanced speed. The same process as strength but this time however it was simply forcing the muscles to move at new maximum speeds. The woman’s sleeping form began vibrating, within a second was jarred awake by her own body. She starred up at him in shock as he reached forward and undid her bindings

“You’re free to go “

She didn’t need to be told twice, she started running for her life, surprised at the sudden burst, the rush of wind through her hair as she reached the door in seconds. But as she grabbed the knob, she found that the door was locked.

“Oh, let me rephrase that. You’re free to go from your area, but not from the house “

The woman burst into tears, calling him a monster, cruel, evil. He just nodded and wrote things down as she ranted and ran about, knocking over curtains. It lasted for about eight minutes before he found her corpses lying in a corner. Blood dripping from her mouth, her eyes were black voids, where they had gone he knew not. Checking the body, he found similar torn muscles like from the man before and something else. Her heart had burst inside her chest. He sighed a little and turned away. Manipulating the human body was dangerous work if you didn’t know exactly what you were doing. All these test subjects were very necessary. He certainly wasn’t going to try anything he hadn’t practiced on someone else beforehand.

Hours had passed before he finally left the house. He’d practiced Bio-Strength and Bio-Speed on a few more subjects, each time learning something more. He even fiddled with the eyesight of one subject. Easier then some other task, but the genes In the eyes are very sensitive, he ended up blinding the guy before testing out his control over organs.

His stomach was growling loudly. Recently his metabolism had increased, he required much more sustenance then he had before. He recalled hearing his “father “complain about how much food he ate. He was pondering if there was a way to fix that when he felt something poke into his lower back.

“Bitch you move and you’re a dead man! “A low scathing voice whispered in his ear “Let’s go in that ally for a minute, no funny bussiness “

Jericho did as instructed and walked into the ally. It was secluded, no chance of anyone seeing them. Jericho was instructed to turn around and empty his pockets out. He did so, reaching into his pockets. His assailant wasn’t that much older then him, one of the cities resident gang bangers. He never gave them any thought, but this one did give him an idea of what to do about his food situation. Reaching inside himself, he began altering his stomach. He winced a little, but soon the deed was done. He elongated the bones in his hand to claws and pulled them out of his pocket. In a flash, he drove them into the thug’s neck, and ripped it out. Blood gushed out down his shirt. He fell back against the wall and flopped down on his butt. Jericho kneeled over him, his teeth sharpening.

“Humans are pounds of protein, the perfect food source. This has been visited on in the past, mostly for religious means, but if you’re alone with someone and starving, it’s only naturally to fall back on instincts “He bit into his neck and tore off a large chunk of flesh. Blood and gristle oozing from his mouth as he savored the sweet meat. He ate his fill and carefully disposed of the body. Brushing himself off he continued his walk home.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2