Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: First Class

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: First Class

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Samuel: Well, she dreams the future. And I've meet many others like us. I work with 2 friends of mine. And I have contacts within the FBI, CIA and Homeland Security. If you want, I could poke around? Also introduce me to this Reese. I'm sure I can make myself a good friend and avoid any anger "laugh" Sorry...could help it Smile

----

"Night has fallen. Fawkes is seen waiting outside. Just then, he hears a loud crash inside. He turns invisible, signals Hank to wait in the car ready and rushes in."

"As he prepares to open the door, Karuya is seen flying through the window. In his arms, a little girl. Suddenly the entire wall explodes with an old man following the two"

Kuzo: -Karuya!! Give the girl back-
Karuya: -Like hell old man!-

"He starts running. Fawkes barely has time to make a call, pulls out the gun, and shots the old man in the leg"

Fawkes: CIA! BOTH OF YOU HANDS UP!
Karuya: You!

"The little girl is clinging to Karuya's chest. Fawkes' instinct tells him the guy is the one in trouble here"

Fawkes: Fuck! Just follow me!

"Fawkes pulls Karuya with him and they both run, getting in the car"

Fawkes: Hank!! DRIVE!

"They speed off"

Fawkes: Alright. Who is she?
Karuya: Aya...she...I apologize for the murder I committed, but right now, you must drop me off somewhere before that man
Fawkes: He isn't going anywhere
Karuya: No, you don't understand. You cannot kill him like this. We've bought ourselves an hour at most. Take me to the place I tell him

"Fawkes has no idea why the hell he's trusting him, but sighs and agrees"

Fawkes: Lead the way

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Blot: The Future..so she knows what's going to happen before that occurs. With her, and you the amount of super humans we could find and help would be limitless. Yes bring as many people as you can to this organization, also I'll mention Robert has no abilities but he knows about us, but he's trust worthy, same with Elijah.

"He lead him to another room where Reese was just getting off the phone with Elijah, and Robert was counting some money. Reese looked up at him."

Reese: So who's this Blot
Blot: His name is Samuel, he can read minds, well he can siphon powers reading minds is one of the things he does.
Reese: MOre then one ability? Never encountered that before, but I'm glad I'm aware there are those who can utilize more then one ability. If you read minds then I see why Blot went and ahead and told you our story. Were working on a few cases right now such as one where we believe some force or faction is targeting our kind, and another involving the KGB, we may be wrong about the KGB but faction one I'm sure of.
"In Moscow Russia another woman was seen an operative of the KGB, a 'special' operative due to her ability, her true name was not known she went by the alias Sylvia a mercenary agent, always known to gather information, and leave destruction in her awake if necessary. Her special ability made one of the most if not most valuable agents in the organization. She was sitting down to grab a drink in casual clothing, she was sipping on her beverage non alcoholic. The Cold War was growing intense, but she intended to win it she remembered her role in the Invasion of Afghanistan, a brutal that had been."

"Soviets and Afghan Soldiers had opened fire against each others. The Soviets had the element of surprise, superior weapons, and had disabled the Afghans communications. Within minutes the ground was littered with bodies, Soldiers tacking cover, re-loading and preparing to open fire, the Soviet was even being supported by the KGB, and Sylvia was there as well, armed planes filled the air, gun fire rained down in all directions, survival was something that would not be kept for the majority of the soldiers. The smell of blood filled the noses of the soldiers on both sides, however the Soviets seemed to be dominating coming on ground, in tanks, and even in planes. Sylvia leaned down hiding behind a rock structure grabbing her gun and opening fire taking down an Afghan soldier who'd dropped his weapon, at the same time lighting her cigarette. The feeling of smoking, despite all the chaos it kept her relax, focused she had a mission the KGB wanted her to utterly demolish the Afghan Forces.

Sylvia: Time to get to work, I love using my powers. Alright then let's go, we don't need me in this but who I am I complain to just a soldier with a talent.

"Sylvia using her ability grew in size, going up to 100 feet tall moving forward she stepped down on several Afghan soldiers crushing them the smoke now filling the lungs of Afghan and Soviet Soldiers alike, as Afghans opened fire, at her present size they did little to no damage she got on her knees, reaching into the ground tearing part of the groun out with AFghan soldiers on it, and throwing the mound of earth and human flesh at other soldiers."

"Right now she was just enjoying a drink. She still had work to do, the Cold War was not over. While she was in no way the leader of the KGB she was determined to help the Soviet Union win the many places now felt a potential Russian invasion, with her ability she'd gained information. She had a recorder in her hands, growing tiny she'd snuck into several areas including the White House to set up her miniaturized recorders that allowed the higher ups in the Soviet Union to hear plans from The American Government, and other enemies. Few knew about her ability, and even less lived to tell about them. She was reading a news-paper as another man came to sit down."

Sylvia: Hmm what do you want?
Agent: Don't be that way Sylvia? Haha, that was some nice work you did last week, took out the entire squad like they were just a bunch of ants. Well they were after you worked that magic you have, how do
Sylvia: Would you like me to show how it works Mikhail? It'll be a quick death, or maybe I can let you drown in my drink, or burn you alive I've done that before it's fun to watch.
Mikhail: "Gulps" Well you right wouldn't like that those recordings you've set up, left us a step ahead. But we need your help again, things are heating up Regan and Thatcher aren't making it any easier. There's a rumor spreading about a Modern Day Mata Hari and she's supporting the Soviet Union.
Sylvia: You want to be confirm the Rumor? You want to manipulate it instill fear, win the war, make Americans think we have something better then nuke which I am.
Mikhail: Exactly..on the fear part...and the last part too. THere's tension arriving at hte Berlin Wall some believe Mata Hari is coming to silence the resistance, there armed, the KGB itself has agents planted on both sides of the wall, we need you to go on kill the resistance
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:14 pm

"After a while, we find Karuya waiting outside a manor. The young girl is asleep in the car. Fawkes goes out to the man he had just met"

Karuya: -Just... a bit long-
Fawkes: -Look...by what you told me, seems she doesn't want to leave. You can't force her-
Karuya: -She can't stay here!! I did not ask for you opinion!-
Fawkes: -Listen, I'm helping because I took I believe your doing something right here. By all grounds, I should be arresting you and giving the girl back to the old man! So shut up, and let me help!-

"Karuya looks at him, sighs, and turns back to the house"

Karuya: -She...I don't know if she loves him truly or not. The patriarch of this house I mean. And I don't care. I just want her safe. And she's in danger, if that man is willing to hand her daughter over to that bastard over some arrangement or some deal between these two families-
Fawkes: -Well...honestly the most surprising thing is that there's such a thing as entire families of evolved humans.-
Fawkes: -Alright...so what do you want to do? Take her by force?-

"Fawkes looks into his eyes and sighs"

Fawkes: Why did I even ask?

----

Samuel: Hmm...KGB. Perhaps, and this is just a hunch, they're investigating evolved humans on their end
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Blot: His girlfriend Angel can see the future?
Reese: really now, can I met her? I think we can work together, join forces with the Agency were going to save our kind protect htem, as for the KGB were not ready to clash with the Russian CIA so we'll stay to our-selves and our therories.
Blot: That works. So Robert's funding us, this man can fund us, and the church is funding us. We have money, perhaps we should learn about those assassins who targated Robert
Samuel: Assassins?
Reese: Yes two assassins came after Robert, both of them had abilities.
"Sylvia was aboard a plane, her new mission to become Mati Hari, she was going to the Berlin Wall, she was reading a few comics, she gained inspiration from comics such as ways to utilize her power, the Soviet Union was whom she'd serve, her family would be proud her father would be proud, Mikhail had decided not to come with er not wanting to get in her way, knowing she was ruthless when it came to missions. Sitting back soon they'd be at the Wall, then her mission would begin."

Sylvia: this should be interesting.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:35 pm

*An African American man in his mid thirties walking through the streets of L.A. with about thirty men behind him. There was riot going on in the city, but the group of men walking through the city seemed to be uncaring of the situation.*

Trey: Hmm... Let's see LAPD stop this...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 am

Samuel: Well...what abilities? I think I may be able to help with that "grin"

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SL6FLqYN0A

"Meanwhile, outside the manor, a huge blast of energy goes off. It causes everything around to slow erode. Fawkes and Karuya are seen dodging. Karuya is seen carrying two people on his back"

Fawkes: -What the hell!! When you said he was a mutant, I didn't expect something like this!-

"The man, wearing what appears to a pair of pajamas, confronts the two"

Man: -What the hell do you think you're doing Karuya! My wife and daughter-

"Karuya just stares him down. He expands his time field to the entire area, and quickly puts Hanako and Akane down behind the car, before returning to his position. As time returns to normal, Fawkes takes notice of the movement and opens fire on the man. He blasts the bullets down and erodes them. Karuya activates his field again and running up to him, punches him square in the jaw

Karuya: -I'm not the one that gave away his youngest daughter for some pointless deal. I'm taking all three of them and getting them away from this place-
Man: -Do you believe she wants to go with you?-
Karuya: -Irrelevant!-

"Both of them activate their powers at the same time. Karuya dodges the slowed blast within his time field. The field wears off again."

Karuya: -Toko...you are just a petty little man with no willingness to fight for your loved ones. Or maybe you don't love her at all-
Toko: -You're just a jealous pathetic scumbag. You have no right to look down on me-

"Fawkes just stares at the fight. For the man he had just met, he could tell it was little more than a scuffle with a hoodlum. But for Karuya...there was something more to this than just protecting those 3. He had personal issues, and they were seriously clouding his judgment

Hank: Fawkes..they're all in the car, lets just go!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Reese: One of them had Hydrokinesis the other I don't know they produced some mist. That may have been the hydrokinetic or they could each have different aspects of the same ability, and you mean absorbing their abilities?
Blot: Hehe Sam you don't know this but Reese is the most powerful guy I know, I mean all the powers you have, this dude can probably still beat ya up.
Reese: Let's just say the Lord has gifted me with great power. We should not brag about our talents but share them, and that's the goal of the Agency. If you wish to help us for now Samuel please bring us Angel, the future will be very helpful to us.
"Sylvia had arrived at the Berlin Wall, landed the pilot let her out, Mikhail was watching on television the riots at the Berlin wall were going more intense Soviet Supporters were determined the Mata Hari would come to save them. Out of the plan she'd discarded any armed weapons she didn't want to seem like a KGB agent she wanted to seem like a mythological figure. She saw the wall theriots between Soviet Supporters, and applied some make up."

Sylvia: Time for show time.

"As the Riots grew intense, fighting broke out, Sylvia utilized her ability quickly growing from her normal height to 100 feet then 250 feet in height, then stepping forward stepping on people rioting with the Soviet supporter, causing the riot to stop many looking up in shock even the police."

Police: What the fu
Sylvia: I am Mata Hari..your savior has arrived! The Soviet Uninon will rise!

(Imma be on later maybe ill catch yall on aim on mobile. Razz hella busy xD)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 pm

"Karuya and Toko stare at each other"

Karuya: -You don't love her-
Toko: -That is your selfish view of things. You simply refuse to look at me and acknowledge that I love Hanako. That I give her a life YOU can't-

Fawkes: KARUYA NO!

"Karuya actives his powers. Toko reacts at the same time and blast the entire area around with the decomposing energy wave. Karuya however notices he neglected the above. He jumps up, and then descends just as the field drops, returning time back to it's regular motion. However, it's already to late for Toko. Before he can get stabbed however, someone stops the knife. Fawkes had turned invisible and got between the two. He turns around and in one kick, knocks Toko out of his senses"

Fawkes: -Get a fucking grip!-
Karuya: -I...I...-
Fawkes: -Even if he's right about this, right now our goal is to get those three of here right? We'll deal with the rest after. Now get moving...or I shot you myself-

---

Samuel: I'm not suggesting a fight...I have contacts in places you people don't. I can acquire information on this evolved human and resolve things without a fight
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Reese: That would be great, I am sorry to have doubted your connections and resources. But like I've mentioned if you could just bring Angel.
Blot: Hehe mu buddy here really wants to meet that future dreaming gal of yours
Reese: Right well anyway, we need to get back to work, I've been reviewing news-paper article's trying to figure out any potential people with powers and such random incidents and all that.
Blot: Any luck so far?
Reese: Not yet, anyway I need to go meet up with Elijah about the Church Barbecue and see about my contacts in Russia about the situation there.

"With that Reese got up grabbing his coffee, and leaving Blot looked there was nothing for him to do now, he only had one assignment he was going to look into some rumors about some deity in Haiti, and he'd recently read a book called the Age of Gods some-one believed the gods from ancient times were still roaming around, an were making their precense known. He thought of it silly, but then again with super powers."

Blot: You can teleport why not take me to meet Angel? I'm sure you'll like Reese, pretty much everyone does, and your always welcome here Samuel. But your pretty powerful, what are some of the things you've been doing over the years with your abilities?
"Sylvia rampage continued crushing resistors, supporters of the Soviet Union had come, even police had opened fire, Sylvia had demolished them as cops opened fire, the bullets barely phased her at her size, raising her foot she crushed cops within minutes the scee was demolished, the news had been blocked, and after deaths Sylvia leaped into the air, she'd made it to roof-top. She'd made it to a roof -top normal sized of course, and removed the make up, and let her hair out, heading inside changing into a spare pack of clothes she'd miniaturized."

Sylvia: Time to contact Mikhail and see what he thinks about my "performance."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Samuel: Oh just going around, helping others like us, training them to control their powers. I have this vision. A team of super powered people, fighting for the world. Heroes. Like in the comics ahah.

---

"Meanwhile, Toko is seen slowly waking up. Karuya and the other man had taken them. He had to...he had to hurry. Hanako was probably scared out of her mind, and his little girl. Regardless of what Karuya said, Toko loved his family. What he did, he did because there was no other choice. If he had gone against that old man. But he did not expect what Karuya had described"

Toko: After I get them back, I have to leave this down...that Kuzo is not
Kuzo: Not what?

"Kuzo had suddenly appeared behind him"

Kuzo: Not...what exactly?

"He turns around. The old man was surveying the damage and shaking his head"

Kuzo: You would betray me as well?
Toko: You said you would take care of her
Kuzo: I'm making her a killer. I'm teaching her how to fight.
Toko: That's not what you said!!

"Toko loses it, and attacks the old man. Almost instantly, he's cut up everywhere by knives that seem to appear out of thing air. Kuzo sighs. He wish he didn't have to kill him"

Kuzo: He could have been useful. His father was much more rational. Ah well, no matter. I have to track down that insolent brat

"And with that, he disappeared, teleported"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Blot: Really would you mind helping out database? You've heard of a Computer right? Classified Government technology, devices that store data it's crazy what they do, well point is we have them, or rather one and were putting together a database of people like us, we've made it hard to access.

"Blot lead Samuel into a room, using a key to open it up, and there was a large device, using some electricity he powered the device on, and it came on the screen glowing blue."

Blot: Tell us everything you know about specials? We promise we won't to help the Agency to grow, were not going to rat these people out. We want to know as much about powers as we can. As for your vision tho that's somewhat counter productive to our goals
"Ford was meeting with the President he knew about these "Specials" and Matthew Ford intended to deal with him, he'd ran a camp to deal with them, he was in his 40's he'd left the meeting rumors that the KGB was utilizing their own specials,as well and a possible rising crime boss in Vegas."

Ford: I have to deal with this infestation!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Samuel: Well...you can add me as a siphon. Whenever I touch someone, I can chose to remove their powers and gain them myself

"Samuel sighs"

Samuel: Can I compile a list and bring it later? Also shouldn't we be handling that Robert thing?

----------

"Fawkes is seen dropping off Karuya somewhere in Tokyo. It seems Karuya had an apartment there. After helping take the sleeping girls and the unconscious Hanako up, Fawkes and Hank are ready to go"

Fawkes: -I can't let you walk like this...I'll probably send someone I trust to keep an eye on you. Don't turn your back-
Karuya: -Thank you...for everything-
Fawkes: -Far as I know, I was following a lead when I ended up helping some innocent bystander. That's all. Watch your back.
Hank: Nice to meet your...sorry I don't speak much Japanese
Karuya: I appreciate your help as well. Should you ever need me...

"Fawkes and Hank drive off, as Karuya looks on"

Hank: So what now?
Fawkes: I'm looking into this further. There's something off about this entire Ryogu family. Pretty sure if they're a family of hitmen, there should be a file on them
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Blot: Yes we can compile the list letter
Robert: And I'm quite alright. I am a capable combatant I've taken several lessons in self defense, and my father was a general. Being an army "Brat" if you will I've got my share fare of experience in combat. I've just never fought damn supermen before.
Blot: Under-standable, Samuel says he can take care of the assassins. His girlfriend here can dream the future.
Robert: Really? Think she can help me with my company?

"On that note the phone to the place rang, and Blot went to pick it up it was Angel."

Angel: MAy I speak with Samuel, I need to speak with him about a certain boy, that he "rescued"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 pm

"Samuel takes the phone"

Samuel: Yeeello! What it is Angel?

---

"Meanwhile, Fawkes is seen in the CIA HQ in the Embassy. Hank is waiting outside. Fawkes exits"

Fawkes: We had him protected for now. On another note, I'm being sent to Ireland
Hank: Wha?
Fawkes: Seems there's an IRA business to take care of, and the Brits requested assistance. We'll catch a plane with stop in London and then you'll head back state side
Hank: I'll go with you. Nothin' better to do unless Samuel contacts us
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Angel: The Boy he's here, he's resting. He's a japanese foreign exchange student, his mother hates the Japs she was just taking him in the for the money, he finally snapped using his power he killed her. His family shipped him here for foreign exchange, anyway what did you find at Summer-holt?

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 pm

"A man is seen exiting a helicopter near the Berlin Wall. He's around 50 and seems to have an eyepatch"

Man: What the hell is this?

"He sees the giant's damage"

Man: Call the President. And contact the army...things have gotten somewhat bad

---

Samuel: Oh...well they're all extremely nice. And there's this Blot fella. You need to meet him, he's got a really unique power. Want me to head over there?

----

"Karuya is sitting outside a room watching the two young girls sleep. He suddenly turns around and barely grabs a hand heading for his face, then another. Hanako is face to face with him"

Hanako: You...you idiot!
Karuya: Both of the girls are sage. Toko is fine, I didn't harm him. This was the only way. If I left you behind, my grandfather would have gone after you when I took Aya
Hanako: And why leave Toko behind!?
Karuya: He's a powerful man. He can take care of himself. But you're another story. Just stop

"Hanako is trying pry herself free, and Karuya is trying to calm her down. The two struggle around the living room of the somewhat humble apartment. Eventually however, his fatigue on the body from overuse of his powers causes him to crash into the couch, and Hanako falls on him. Karuya instantly lets go, but Hanako doesn't get off"

Hanako: Why?
Karuya: What?
Hanako: I...am not an unfaithful person. So why...don't I want to get off.
Karuya: Hanako...lets not do this. Not tonight. I...
Hanako: And you make me feel even worse, because you wont fight for me, not one bit! Why is that?!
Karuya: Because frankly you're better off. Once I find a way to deal with my grandfather you can go back to To-

"Before he can the name, Hanako kisses him. Karuya does not want to do it. Not only does he feel like a bastard for it, but he also truly believes she is better off. But...there she is, kissing him. Her weight on him, her breath, her warmth...so he just embraces her and kisses back"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 am

Soviet supporter: MATA HARI IS REAL! MATA HARI! SHE HAS SAVED US! YOU HAVE FALLEN WHOO!

"The Soviet supporters were dancin around, drinking, people in the area were taking advantage selling alchoholic beverages, and some were working on Mata Hari merchandise."
Angel: yes, can you bring me here? I was thinking they were some facility trying to control us working for the Government it appears I'm wrong, thankfully let's bring the child as well.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:04 pm

"Samuel suddenly disappears, and reappears with Angel and the young boy"

Samuel: Well...this is Angel. Angel, that's Robert, Reese. Over there that's Blot.

---

Man: Break it up! Damn, we need to get this under control. Can you describe what this Mata Hari is?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Angel: Ah so here we are? Summerholt I presume
Blot: And Samuel..I'm glad you've spoken good of Reese, but he just left remember? Anyway we were just speaking about your knowledge of the future being valuable to us. Reviewing a potential Government attack, and a theory that the KGB may be gatheinrg russian specials.
Angel: I haven't had dreams of anything involving Russia, but what I have dreamed of is, that there is someone out their targeting us.

"Angel pulled out a folded up newspaper article from her pocket, setting it on the table rubbing it straightening out the wrinkles in the paper, looking at a gruesome murder at a diner."

Angel: There was a murder at a diner a few days ago, I did some research and learned a similar murder had been done, twice in Italy a homeless man, and an elderly woman who ran a Garden Shop. They believed it was a mercy killing, someone targeting the less fortunate, the homeless man was suicidal after having lost their job, and the woman's shop was going out of business. The killings stopped, but then this murder at the diner the woman earlier that day there was a robbery, large amounts of coffee were stolen, as well as food. Later that night a waitress dies. I believe the mercy killer is the person who killed that lady, and killed the lady.
Blot: Alright then...nice detective work? This is amazing infomration, but what about the robbery, and what does this have to do with our kind?
Angel: I saw a dream in my dream the woman used some sort of power, made the coffee warmer. They were known for their food being just the right temperature, her dad owned the restaraunt.
Blot: So the d ad used her ability to benefit in the restaraunt business, and then this killer took her out? Maybe he found out, someone from a rival diner? And this is connected to a Mercy killer in Italy how?
Angel: Simple the killer is the same, the killer is targeting people with abilities. I believe it may be someone from the camp, I'm sure with all your resources you've heard of the camp America set up for Specials, in America, and other countries they rounded us up, the camp was destroyed by my sister, a powerful Special, there were few survivors, I escaped to a bus stop, my parents dead, I used my knowledge of the future to start a new life. This may be one of the survivors from the camp, perhaps a soldier.
Blot: damn...someone who knows about us, the whole Government could get involved with this if we don't stop this killer.
Supporter: Oh who are you! AMERICAN! MAta Hari will crush you! All your bones! Her sweet sounding voice! She is true Goddess!
Supporter 2: Mata Hari is beautiful above all so large!

"Many supporters tried to describe Mata Hari, but Sylvia had been wearing heavy amounts of wake up, and was wearing clothes that left almots everything to the imagination, she was on board a plane back to Rusisa, using a "phone" on-board th eplane to call Mikhail."

Sylvia: yes..the job is done.
Mikhail: Perfect..our under cover agents there among the Berlin wall prevented news interference to keep you legendary status. Were going to need your rampage to continue though Mata Hari.
Sylvia: I'm growing to like that name as if I have a choice. But what about my previous work infilitration, and espionge type work? Are you saying I'm done? I'm full time Mata Hari, Russia's new nuclear weapon? Not that I mind, crushing these ignorant fools into the dust is good work, getting a pay for doing what I love.
Mikhail: You'll be doing your previous work less, and more assignments as Mata Hari, were accessing the situation at the Berlin Wall, and trying to take care of any pesky CIA interefernce with our work
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:11 am

Man: I see...this is crazy

"Soon, a huge amount of US army soldiers arrive on scene"

Soldier: General! Reinforcements are here. The president has ordered to secure this place heavily
General: Ya can bet that the russians are gonna bitch about the increase in troops.

----

Samuel: A special killer...that is disconcerting. Do you have anything else? We need to track him down.

---

"Fawkes is seen on a plane to Northern Ireland. Hank is sleeping next to him, as Fawkes is reading a paper"

Fawkes: Well...lets hope he stays safe
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am

Angel: We don't know if the killer is a man or woman. It could be someone related to the soldier. Someone who had video proof of the camp. We need to eliminate them, I can't make myself dream, but I can focus a general concept or thing for my dreams, Samuel when that child wakes up, let's recruit him, he's young but he's powerful.
"Sylvia met up with Mikhail in person at the airport, going to grab a coffee, and learning about the increased troops precense at the Berlin Wall."

Sylvia: So should the legend eliminate the US troops?
Mikhail: No, let them build, but if needed we will sent you, and others to deal with this, we don't want to the Cold War to get violent yet, but if needed it will be.
Sylvia: Under-stood, what is my next assignment for now?
Mikhail: Good Question, I;m going to contact our superiors. Things are heating up with the CIA, we may have under coverd some under cover agents.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 am

Samuel: Really. Well, I can work on the training easily, don't worry about that. What IS his power anyway?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 am

Angel: Sound Manipulation? All aspects it seems he can produce sonic screams or high pitch noises, or even decrease sound so a television produces no noise. It's a very interesting ability.
Blot: Were recruiting children into Summer-holt?
Angel: Perhaps..Samuel put me to sleep...the super powered way please, I need to dream again, I have a feeling something bad is going to occur.
"Ford and the Military had come to the diner, they'd connected the killings, Ford's operation that was, and he was getting upset, with him was his close friend Roger Hamilton another man who'd been involved with the camp project."

Roger: Hey Ford, I just got in contact with Ledge, he's in Manhattan looking for clues, but he's joining the operation he runs a gun store.
Ford: good we'll need all the help we can get on this, if this killer is really connected to these freaks.
Roger: You think there amassing an army or some sort of gathering?
Ford: I can smell it in my blood, I spoke with one of the people, a woman was seen her before the murder, matches the description of that woman from the camp that could see the future ,dream it angel something.
Roger: damn..yeah I remember her.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 am

"Samuel obliges and puts her to sleep...without waiting for her to lie down. He grabs her as she looses consciousness, and then grins"

Samuel: Do you have a usable bed?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 am

Blot: Yes..we have some cells, just leave one open and put her to bed. Not the best living conditions, the only other idea is we have some let out couches in the lounge one or two I think. You can put her in the let out, so she dosen't think we captured her, I'm going to try and find Reese, Robert your in command
Robert: Oh Joy

"With that Blot ran off, and Robert groaned looking at the unconscious Angel wondering what she'd dream off in the future."

Robert: well I guess now we wait for her to wake up, and for Blot or Reese to return. If you want the information I have being rich, I've gotten stock in a lot of companies. I've heard rumors that the CEO of Rostaf has connections with a Haitian War lord. Maybe nothing, but the war lord is said to be a God, invincible.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next